10-26-2018, 12:16 PM
Hornets
Raptors
Warriors
Rockets
Bucks
Pelicans
Wizards

Chris Paul is back tonight right? I know Harden is out.

Rivera
10-26-2018, 12:25 PM
hornets
raps
warriors
clipps
wolves
Pelicans
Kings

SteBO
10-26-2018, 01:12 PM
Hornets
Raptors
Warriors
Rockets
Bucks
Pelicans
Kings

ewing
10-26-2018, 02:40 PM
Hornets
Raps
Warriors
Clippers
Bucks
Pels
Wizards

buckalis
10-26-2018, 02:53 PM
Hornets, Raptors, Pelicans, Rockets, Warriors, Bucks, Wizzards.

Saddletramp
10-26-2018, 04:46 PM
Charlotte
Toronto
Golden State
Milwaukee
Rockets
Pelicans
Kings

kdspurman
10-26-2018, 05:20 PM
Hornets, Raptors, Warriors, Rockets, Wolves, Pelicans, Wizards

Edit: Bucks if Butler is out. Saw he's a game time decison

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 05:36 PM
Javale putting up better numbers than KAT this season.

Lonzo > Kyrie
Hart > brown
LeBron > Hayward
Kuzma > Tatum
Javale > Towns
Ingram > Simmons
Svi > Rozier

The future is bright in LA.

Saddletramp
10-26-2018, 06:32 PM
Hornets, Raptors, Warriors, Rockets, Wolves, Pelicans, Wizards
Thanks for doing these. Makes the season a bit more interesting.

Lakers + Giants
10-26-2018, 06:43 PM
Hornets
Raptors
Warriors
Rockets
Wolves
Pelicans
Wizards

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 06:55 PM
Side note but I hope everyone gets some p**** tonight! Men and women of PSD unite for greatness! 🙌🏻

IKnowHoops
10-26-2018, 07:23 PM
Javale putting up better numbers than KAT this season.

Lonzo > Kyrie
Hart > brown
LeBron > Hayward
Kuzma > Tatum
Javale > Towns
Ingram > Simmons
Svi > Rozier

The future is bright in LA.

Not sure if I put Svi over Rozier

GREATNESS ONE
10-26-2018, 07:36 PM
Side note but I hope everyone gets some p**** tonight! Men and women of PSD unite for greatness! 🙌🏻

Yes, Yes.... UNITE FOR ME!

More-Than-Most
10-26-2018, 07:53 PM
Hornets
Raptors
Warriors
Rockets
wolves
Pelicans
Wizards

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Yes, Yes.... UNITE FOR ME!

We can do this! If not tonight then this weekend!

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Hornets
Raptors
Warriors
Rockets
wolves
Pelicans
Wizards

Invalid picks as the hornets and Raptors are already up big. Mods please ban for infraction of trying to cheat the system!

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 07:55 PM
Not sure if I put Svi over Rozier

Potential wise heís higher than Tatum since he has LeBron

More-Than-Most
10-26-2018, 08:12 PM
Invalid picks as the hornets and Raptors are already up big. Mods please ban for infraction of trying to cheat the system!

i didnt know the scores... i just got in from work and tried to put them in asap. They can disregard them its fine.

kdspurman
10-26-2018, 08:38 PM
Thanks for doing these. Makes the season a bit more interesting.

No prob.. appreciate everyone chipping and participating. Giving a short out to Rivera too he's been helping with the tallies

kdspurman
10-26-2018, 08:44 PM
i didnt know the scores... i just got in from work and tried to put them in asap. They can disregard them its fine.

I think getting the picks in before they start is ideal, but if you didn't see the scores then cool. It's still early in this process (hehe) that we havent laid out any ground rules or anything just yet

ewing
10-26-2018, 08:44 PM

Clearly a ďprocessĒ move. Like Simmons and Fultz being ďinjuredĒ there whole rookie years and the Sixers trying to win games before last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdspurman
10-26-2018, 08:47 PM
I'm sure the Knicks will lose eventually, but I almost picked them for the upset tonight. I feel like there's usually an upset. Could be either NYC team apparently

ewing
10-26-2018, 09:05 PM
Is it me or did Draymond come in a little chubby this year?

buckalis
10-26-2018, 09:13 PM
I guess anybody that thought the Bucks can be beaten by the Wolves, must have being smoking something that exites imagination beyond any dream may achive....

Scoots
10-26-2018, 09:20 PM
Is it me or did Draymond come in a little chubby this year?

He did. He's been dealing with some issues with his legs, and the "solution" was to take a lot of time off his legs this off-season.

FlashBolt
10-26-2018, 09:20 PM
Wolves are hot garbage. A trade needs to happen immediately.

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 09:22 PM
I guess anybody that thought the Bucks can be beaten by the Wolves, must have being smoking something that exites imagination beyond any dream may achive....

Anybody can beat anybody in the nba. Lucky for you all Jimmy is sick and Towns is soft

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 09:23 PM
Wolves are hot garbage. A trade needs to happen immediately.

Get it done Pat!

More-Than-Most
10-26-2018, 09:28 PM
lol yea i will try to just put all the scores in the day before the day of the games... i will pm my picks to either spurs or riv on weekdays if thats cool. I just normally dont get hom from work till 8.

IKnowHoops
10-26-2018, 09:29 PM
Potential wise heís higher than Tatum since he has LeBron

Tatum has Stevens though so itís a wash. Iím gonna say they are even.

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 09:34 PM
lol yea i will try to just put all the scores in the day before the day of the games... i will pm my picks to either spurs or riv on weekdays if thats cool. I just normally dont get hom from work till 8.

No PMs the community must see all your picks or you risk permaban.

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 09:34 PM
Tatum has Stevens though so itís a wash. Iím gonna say they are even.

Good point.

Scoots
10-26-2018, 09:49 PM
Enjoy it NYC, KD is staying with the Warriors. He all but said it today.

zn23
10-26-2018, 09:55 PM
Love the way the Raps are playing this year.

They've been the deepest team the last couple years. Nurse has been experimenting having JV start some games and come off the bench. I prefer if he comes off the bench and have Siakam starting. Siakam can play SF/PF and is a very good defender.

Also, it's refreshing for the Raps to finally have a superstar.

Now I know what it's like for the GSW fans or Cavs fans when LeBron was there. Having that one guy that can change a game or the culture is a great feeling.

likemystylez
10-26-2018, 10:01 PM
Enjoy it NYC, KD is staying with the Warriors. He all but said it today.

agreed, he has to appreciate how well ran an organization he is playing for right now.... and the knicks. Come on, they have no clue what direction they are going in. Arent they still wasting cap space on J Noah?

Hopefully KD just announces it before seasons end that he is signing long term with Golden State. Warriors cant always count on steph curry going off, so its helpful to have multiple players who are capable of carrying the team.

Lakers + Giants
10-26-2018, 10:04 PM
The rockets are no where near the team they were last year. They need Butler asap cuz this current team is no real threat to anyone. Doesn't matter how many games in we are, this team is clearly inferior to last years.

aman_13
10-26-2018, 10:05 PM

They've been the deepest team the last couple years. Nurse has been experimenting having JV start some games and come off the bench. I prefer if he comes off the bench and have Siakam starting. Siakam can play SF/PF and is a very good defender.

Now I know what it's like for the GSW fans or Cavs fans when LeBron was there. Having that one guy that can change a game or the culture is a great feeling.He still looks slow though. Some fans think he was milking the injury last year. I really doubt that.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ewing
10-26-2018, 10:27 PM

You canít post from your phone at work?

ewing
10-26-2018, 10:29 PM
He still looks slow though. Some fans think he was milking the injury last year. I really doubt that.

itís a fact

Vinny642
10-26-2018, 10:31 PM
LMAO the nets last 2 minutes was hilariously bad

buckalis
10-26-2018, 10:40 PM

Now I know what it's like for the GSW fans or Cavs fans when LeBron was there. Having that one guy that can change a game or the culture is a great feeling.
Yeap.... we'll go all the way with you this season and pay respect to each other in the East finals... First meeting in next week's back to back... Then we take the Celtics on an easier game...

ewing
10-26-2018, 10:50 PM
Prefect night if the Wizardís win

Scoots
10-26-2018, 10:51 PM
agreed, he has to appreciate how well ran an organization he is playing for right now.... and the knicks. Come on, they have no clue what direction they are going in. Arent they still wasting cap space on J Noah?

Hopefully KD just announces it before seasons end that he is signing long term with Golden State. Warriors cant always count on steph curry going off, so its helpful to have multiple players who are capable of carrying the team.

It comes down to he said today that this free agency was about the money for him and nobody can offer close to what the Warriors can offer.

IKnowHoops
10-26-2018, 11:24 PM

Happy for your squad. KL would be my #1 choice for Brons running mate. Just a beast.

IKnowHoops
10-26-2018, 11:29 PM
It comes down to he said today that this free agency was about the money for him and nobody can offer close to what the Warriors can offer.

So who arenít you paying?

Scoots
10-27-2018, 12:18 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to move on from Iguodala/Livingston.

GREATNESS ONE
10-27-2018, 12:58 AM

When you think ďMoneyĒ you got to think outside the box, NY would be Huge $ so would Lakers. Would love to see him on NYK.

Scoots
10-27-2018, 01:41 AM
When you think ďMoneyĒ you got to think outside the box, NY would be Huge $ so would Lakers. Would love to see him on NYK.

And the billionaire's he's been hanging with in silicon valley haven't been making him money?

Saddletramp
10-27-2018, 05:19 AM
If anyone thinks Durant kept taking discounts until he got his Bird Rights and then just left as soon as he got them to start that process over again, youíre crazy or stupid or both. He was never leaving. And the free rings are just icing especially when the pressure is off.

And theyíll pay Steph/Durant/Klay/Green whatever they want. That Silicon Valley money is on a different level than most of the other owners and Lacomb seems like the kind of guy that doesnít care about the cost as long as he wins and thatís his contribution to the team....seemingly never ending money. And he also seems like the kind of guy that makes sure he letís people know about his contribution.

Charlotte
Toronto
Golden State
Milwaukee
Rockets
Pelicans
Kings

Oh, and 6-1 (didnít realize Harden was out as soon as Paul came back).
19-6 overall.

SteBO
10-27-2018, 06:51 AM
Damnit Houston. Ah well, 6-1 it is.

ewing
10-27-2018, 07:25 AM
6 and 1 damn Wizards

SenileStern
10-27-2018, 09:34 AM
Wow Luol Deng got some minutes. Do I have to rewatch this on league pass, or was he unspectacular?

buckalis
10-27-2018, 09:56 AM
Wow Luol Deng got some minutes. Do I have to rewatch this on league pass, or was he unspectacular?
It was on garbage time, almost all 4th quarter was garbage time...

For the Bucks, some of the 3rd quarter was half-team garbage time too... Giannis and Khris where benched midway the 3rd quarter and never returned...

Chronz
10-27-2018, 10:15 AM

Pretty sure him leaving was never about the dubs. Its about whether he has balls or not

Chronz
10-27-2018, 10:20 AM
And the billionaire's he's been hanging with in silicon valley haven't been making him money?
He means the limelight of a marquee franchise in the mecha of basketball, while leading his own squad. Like imagine nike running ads for kd that don't face hilarious backlash from trolls, pretty sure they would run more than a day like his haters one that nobody respected. You just become more of a mogul with that level of respect imo. Enough to offset whatever connections he's making with tech heads and a max salary he's waited years to get, idk. I do think that nike would do more for him if he wan't on currys team

Silent
10-27-2018, 10:23 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to move on from Iguodala/Livingston.

Iggy will be retired next year

kdspurman
10-27-2018, 11:03 AM
He still looks slow though. Some fans think he was milking the injury last year. I really doubt that.

I think he was at a certain point, but when you don't play ball for so long it takes time to get back into game shape.

kdspurman
10-27-2018, 12:24 PM
He did. He's been dealing with some issues with his legs, and the "solution" was to take a lot of time off his legs this off-season.

which could conversely have a negative impact on his legs

kdspurman
10-27-2018, 12:41 PM
Last nights Results:

Lakers+Giants: 4-3
Ewing: 6-1
WaDe03: 5-2
KDSpurs: 4-3
Saddletramp: 6-1
More-Than-Most: 4-3
buckalis: 5-2
stebo: 6-1
Rivera: 6-1

------------------------------------

Results for the Week:

KDSpurs: 23-11
Saddletramp: 19-6
Ewing: 19-6
Rivera: 23-11
WaDe03: 21-13
Lakers+Giants: 15-10
More-Than-Most: 13-9
Cal827: 8-6
buckalis:8-3
SteBo:9-2
theDish:2-2

Scoots
10-27-2018, 12:45 PM
Iggy will be retired next year

That would be nice of him. But I doubt he walks away from that money for nothing.

Scoots
10-27-2018, 12:46 PM
which could conversely have a negative impact on his legs

Yep. Maybe not enough time on the bike and in the pool.