PDA

View Full Version : Terry Rozier vs Josh Hart...who ya got?

IKnowHoops
10-26-2018, 01:25 AM
Who is better?

FlashBolt
10-26-2018, 01:27 AM
Not even a debate.. Josh Hart. He's getting paid peanuts and plays better defense, great finisher around the rim, can shoot the ball, and doesn't really need the ball the way Rosier does. People will laugh but Hart, Kuzma, Lonzo, and Ingram are four very good young pieces and Lakers should be proud of that. Either way, trade or keep them, they have immense value.

TheDish87
10-26-2018, 09:02 AM
pleaseeee give it a rest, man. youre obsessed and everyone knows exactly what youll say.

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 09:14 AM
Rozier, we saw what he did in the playoffs last year as a starter. Hart hasn’t done anything close to that.

Rivera
10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
pleaseeee give it a rest, man. youre obsessed and everyone knows exactly what youll say.

I dont agree with you often, but I do here. Im not sure what IKH obsession is with Boston v LA.

but ill take the bait.

depends on who you want or what your team needs

if your team needs a scorer who needs the ball because you have good off ball pieces/defenders, and you need a scorer/you need someone to take command of the offense someone who needs the ball you take Rozier

if your team has ball dominant players, needs someone who can play off the ball, someone who can defend multiple positions, you take Josh Hart

depends on what your team needs

IKnowHoops
10-26-2018, 09:30 AM

How’d you get out the pen Blue? Get, get back in there ole boy.

rc33
10-26-2018, 03:56 PM
Tiresome.
Up next; Lonzo > Kyrie and Walton > Stevens
"Not even a debate"

IKnowHoops
10-26-2018, 05:07 PM
Tiresome.
Up next; Lonzo > Kyrie and Walton > Stevens
"Not even a debate"

I wouldn’t go that far “yet”, but I may not be giving you enough credit as a poster as far as dupes go, you may be right.

WaDe03
10-26-2018, 05:11 PM
I wouldn’t go that far “yet”, but I may not be giving you enough credit as a poster as far as dupes go, you may be right.

They let MTM get away with everything on here. Smh.

GREATNESS ONE
10-26-2018, 05:59 PM
Easily, Josh “The HitMan” Hart.

Heediot
10-27-2018, 05:23 AM
Hart. Brad Stevens knows how to make the most out of PG's, so that helps Rozier.

IKnowHoops
10-27-2018, 04:26 PM
Rozier, we saw what he did in the playoffs last year as a starter. Hart hasn’t done anything close to that.

Hey Wade, I think this is one your wrong about. Keep watching Hart bro. I don’t care what you did in the playoffs. What is happening presently. Not everyone gets the opportunity to go to playoffs. Right now Hart is doing work and when he gets to the playoffs, he’s gonna be dropping L’s on his opposition. He’s strong, athletic, isn’t scared and doesn’t play stupid b ball, which is what I told you Rozier is guilty of despite his good talent level.

WaDe03
10-27-2018, 06:06 PM
Hey Wade, I think this is one your wrong about. Keep watching Hart bro. I don’t care what you did in the playoffs. What is happening presently. Not everyone gets the opportunity to go to playoffs. Right now Hart is doing work and when he gets to the playoffs, he’s gonna be dropping L’s on his opposition. He’s strong, athletic, isn’t scared and doesn’t play stupid b ball, which is what I told you Rozier is guilty of despite his good talent level.

Hey IKH, LeBron chills until the playoffs so should we drop him down to like 8th best in the league because of what’s happening right now? Right now, Jokic is playing better. Do we say Jokic is better?

GREATNESS ONE
10-27-2018, 06:10 PM
Why is it so hard for you to admit you’re wrong sometimes? It’s ok, we’re all wrong once in awhile, shows character to admit and move forward.

IndyRealist
10-27-2018, 07:07 PM
This year? Hart. Small sample size though.

GREATNESS ONE
10-27-2018, 07:33 PM
This year? Hart. Small sample size though.

True, small sample size.

FlashBolt
10-27-2018, 07:47 PM
Hey IKH, LeBron chills until the playoffs so should we drop him down to like 8th best in the league because of what’s happening right now? Right now, Jokic is playing better. Do we say Jokic is better?

You're comparing LeBron's 13+ seasons of playoffs to Rosier now? Rosier's playoff appearance wasn't even as impressive as you make it out to be and there is no longevity to factor in as well so this is a non discussion. Hart is a better system player and looks to have more upside as well.

IKnowHoops
10-27-2018, 09:11 PM

Common Wade. Bron is GOAT. Guys like Rozier and Hart are always giving everything they got because starting isn’t promised for them.

beasted86
10-29-2018, 08:41 AM
Rozier and its not really that close honestly. Hart is nothing without Lebron and his other teammates setting him up. His assisted rate and unassisted FG percentage tells you the entire story. He's garbage creating anything for himself. 3&D guys are becoming so overrated nowadays. I had someone telling me Rodney McGruder was the best player on the HEAT.

Rozier can carry an offense through stretches, setup teammates, play off the ball when needed knocking down open 3s, and is adequate defensively. He also has some room to develop more. Hart IMO is what he is. He won't get better. He may become more efficient from certain spots, may pickup a little more veteran savvy on when to cut... Learn where to move to get open, may get stronger, etc. But these will make trivial improvements on his production. His true production will always be based on the level of talent surrounding him and pace.

WaDe03
10-29-2018, 09:45 AM
Rozier and its not really that close honestly. Hart is nothing without Lebron and his other teammates setting him up. His assisted rate and unassisted FG percentage tells you the entire story. He's garbage creating anything for himself. 3&D guys are becoming so overrated nowadays. I had someone telling me Rodney McGruder was the best player on the HEAT.

Rozier can carry an offense through stretches, setup teammates, play off the ball when needed knocking down open 3s, and is adequate defensively. He also has some room to develop more. Hart IMO is what he is. He won't get better. He may become more efficient from certain spots, may pickup a little more veteran savvy on when to cut... Learn where to move to get open, may get stronger, etc. But these will make trivial improvements on his production. His true production will always be based on the level of talent surrounding him and pace.

That was me and Rodney Mcgruder has been the best/most consistent player on the Heat this season. The proof is all there brother!