PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the last undefeated team?

IndyRealist
10-23-2018, 11:41 AM
Toronto
Milwaukee
Detroit
Denver
New Orleans

Cal827
10-23-2018, 05:34 PM
Toronto/Milwaukee and Denver/New Orleans play each other on October 29th/30th

Bucks play philly tomorrow, then have to go to Minnesota, before hosting Toronto then going to Boston
Toronto hosts Minnesota tomorrow, then hosts Dallas, then Bucks/Philly on a Back to Back
Detroit plays Philly today, Cleveland on the 25th, then back to back with Boston on the 27th/30th
Denver has Sacremento today, goes to LA Lakers thursday, then hosts the Pelicans
New Orleans has the Clippers today, the Nets and Jazz on a weekend back to back, then at Denver/Golden State

As it's the West, I can see both Denver and New Orleans losing before going against each other.
Philly might very well beat Detroit Today, BUT if they don't then Detroit might be able to hold out for a bit (they host Boston in the first of the back to back)

I can see both Toronto and Milwaukee losing to Minnesota, but I give the Raptors the upper hand since they're hosting and Wiggins is a little banged up (he usually goes off against us). Also the Bucks have Philly before they go. With that being said, I wouldn't be too surprised if that game ends up as the last of the unbeatens. If that's the case, then I'd go with the Bucks as they're the host of that game, and aren't working out kinks still, like Toronto is. I just think it'll be harder for the Buck to beat Philly/Minnesota back to back over Toronto beating Minnesota/Dallas.... Now watch as the Raps lose to the Mavs on Friday, pissing me off on my predictions, and in real live (I'm going to that game :laugh2: )

In order I think (top last one standing, bottom first to lose):

Toronto
Milwaukee
New Orleans
Detroit
Denver (Lebron gonna kill someone if they don't win soon :laugh2)

basch152
10-24-2018, 05:58 AM
Toronto/Milwaukee and Denver/New Orleans play each other on October 29th/30th

Bucks play philly tomorrow, then have to go to Minnesota, before hosting Toronto then going to Boston
Toronto hosts Minnesota tomorrow, then hosts Dallas, then Bucks/Philly on a Back to Back
Detroit plays Philly today, Cleveland on the 25th, then back to back with Boston on the 27th/30th
Denver has Sacremento today, goes to LA Lakers thursday, then hosts the Pelicans
New Orleans has the Clippers today, the Nets and Jazz on a weekend back to back, then at Denver/Golden State

As it's the West, I can see both Denver and New Orleans losing before going against each other.
Philly might very well beat Detroit Today, BUT if they don't then Detroit might be able to hold out for a bit (they host Boston in the first of the back to back)

I can see both Toronto and Milwaukee losing to Minnesota, but I give the Raptors the upper hand since they're hosting and Wiggins is a little banged up (he usually goes off against us). Also the Bucks have Philly before they go. With that being said, I wouldn't be too surprised if that game ends up as the last of the unbeatens. If that's the case, then I'd go with the Bucks as they're the host of that game, and aren't working out kinks still, like Toronto is. I just think it'll be harder for the Buck to beat Philly/Minnesota back to back over Toronto beating Minnesota/Dallas.... Now watch as the Raps lose to the Mavs on Friday, pissing me off on my predictions, and in real live (I'm going to that game :laugh2: )

In order I think (top last one standing, bottom first to lose):

Toronto
Milwaukee
New Orleans
Detroit
Denver (Lebron gonna kill someone if they don't win soon :laugh2)

goddamn you put a lot of thought into this one lol.

buckalis
10-24-2018, 09:25 AM
For my Bucks, beating the76ers tonight and go at +4, with them at -1, is far more important than being the last team to have a defeat... Clearly, this game and the games that follow against the Raptors and the Celtics, are crucial for our aim this season to take the East and play against GSW in the finals...

Cal827
10-24-2018, 10:18 AM
goddamn you put a lot of thought into this one lol.

Yeah.... I realized afterwards :laugh2:

WaDe03
10-24-2018, 10:22 AM
My Bucks and BAE.

buckalis
10-25-2018, 07:34 AM
I believe the Bucks will be 6-0 by Monday.

IndyRealist
10-26-2018, 08:13 AM
Denver drops one to the Lakers.

3 teams still standing in the East, 1 in the West.

buckalis
10-26-2018, 06:02 PM
Bucks 5-0 later tonight and up to 6-0 by Monday... It will come down to the Bucks vs. Toronto back to back for who out of the two falls first...

IndyRealist
10-27-2018, 09:31 PM
Detroit goes down, New Orleans goes down.

Raps08-09 Champ
10-27-2018, 10:21 PM
Raptors beat the Bucks.

buckalis
10-27-2018, 10:54 PM
Raptors beat the Bucks.

Dream on... you are going down twice this week...

Cal827
10-27-2018, 11:10 PM
Gonna be the Raptors or the Bucks....Looking forward to what should be a great game.

aman_13
10-27-2018, 11:18 PM
The Bucks will be the last team undefeated.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

buckalis
10-27-2018, 11:27 PM
Gonna be the Raptors or the Bucks....Looking forward to what should be a great game.

Agree, the best team in NBA including the best NBA player, against the best roster in the NBA... it should be fan, but they are going down twice because we are hungry and we will eat some dinosaurs for that matter...

Playoffs is a different matter, but this week, they are going down....

Scoots
10-28-2018, 12:04 AM
Must be nice being in the East

aman_13
10-28-2018, 01:36 AM
Must be nice being in the EastIt can get cold.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

buckalis
10-28-2018, 01:53 PM
I believe the Bucks will beat the Raptors tomorrow and I would share the same opinion, even if I was Raptors fan... not because they play at home, or because they are the better team, but rather because they have more motive than the Raptors as to win this particular game...

It's the psychological boost that matters for the Bucks in this game, since winning it, will bring confidence that they can contend as to take the East...

buckalis
10-29-2018, 11:38 PM
I have to say, I didn't expect such an easy win... 5 mins of garbage time with Giannisless Bucks throwing more than 120 on the Raptors... The Bucks confidence is off the roof now... If the Celtics go down too on Friday (which I believe they will), the Bucks will start looking like if they are the equivalent of GSW for the East...

WaDe03
10-30-2018, 12:35 AM
The trolls are running wild, wow!