PDA

View Full Version : Ingram 4, Rondo 3, Paul 2 game suspensions

LaVar Ball
10-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Per Woj

Sources: NBA suspensions Ė Brandon Ingram 4 games; Rajon Rondo 3 games; Chris Paul 2 games.

cmellofan15
10-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Hey did you guys see that Rajon Rondo spit on Chris Paul?

Vinny642
10-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Would've gave Ingram 5, but the others I am fine with.

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 06:44 PM
I'm cool with this

Storch
10-21-2018, 06:50 PM
Surprised ingram only got 4

WaDe03
10-21-2018, 07:24 PM
Seems right.

Paul connected on 2 punches = 2 games

Rondo connected on 2 punches and spit on Paul = 3 games

Ingram started it all and deserved the most = 4 games

You all were throwing some crazy numbers out there lol.

Scoots
10-21-2018, 07:25 PM
Seems pretty soft really.

IndyRealist
10-21-2018, 07:27 PM

The NBA has a lot of money riding on the Lakers being good, and Paul is president of the NBAPA. LA has more nationally televised games than the defending champs.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-21-2018, 07:34 PM
That's really low IMO.

Ingram deserves 7 games, Rondo deserves 5 games, CP3 deserved his 2 games.

Ingram overreacted for no reason and Rondo spitting is just classless.

WaDe03
10-21-2018, 07:51 PM
I mean whatís the difference in this and James Johnson/Robin Lopez vs Ibaka? They connected on punches and only got 1 game a piece.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-21-2018, 07:55 PM
I mean whatís the difference in this and James Johnson/Robin Lopez vs Ibaka? They connected on punches and only got 1 game a piece.

JJ/Lopez and Ibaka deserved more.

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 07:59 PM
Ultimately I'm fine with this. Personally, I would have given Ingram and Rondo 1-2 more games since they essentially were the instigators in both cases, and Ingram's sucker punch haymaker was legitimately a dangerous play (ask Rudy Tomjanovich). But they all deserved multiple games, IMO, and they both deserved a harsher punishment than Paul.

Hopefully we can move on from this, and everyone can just get over it. Hopefully Ingram, in particular, can learn a little something from this. Because the kid acted like a straight up moron last night.

kdspurman
10-21-2018, 08:10 PM

Agreed, thought they'd all get more.

beasted86
10-21-2018, 08:34 PM
Felt Ingram should have been given 5-6.

He started the whole stoppage in play and came out of nowhere to try and sucker punch a player who wasn't even fighting him.

The others were fine.

CityofTreez
10-21-2018, 08:39 PM
I thought Ingram would get 3, but tack on one moar.

Storch
10-21-2018, 08:41 PM
Seems right.

Yeah cuz the number of games suspended equates to amount of punches thrown, youre a smart dude.

Storch
10-21-2018, 08:43 PM
Rondo spitting on Paul was a ***** move.

WaDe03
10-21-2018, 10:30 PM
JJ/Lopez and Ibaka deserved more.

Nah they got it right, it happens.

WaDe03
10-21-2018, 10:32 PM
Yeah cuz the number of games suspended equates to amount of punches thrown, youre a smart dude.

A lot smarter than you for sure. If it was punches thrown then guys wouldíve been suspended longer. Iím just sharing Paul onky threw punches so he got the least, Rondo spit so he got an extra game and Ingram started it and threw a haymaker at Paul so he got the most. Seems pretty ****ing simple to me genius.

Storch
10-21-2018, 10:50 PM
A lot smarter than you for sure. If it was punches thrown then guys wouldíve been suspended longer. Iím just sharing Paul onky threw punches so he got the least, Rondo spit so he got an extra game and Ingram started it and threw a haymaker at Paul so he got the most. Seems pretty ****ing simple to me genius.

Would love to see the NBAís protocol in writing that says number of days suspended = number of punches thrown. Thanks for the enlightenment on the rules, genius.

Storch
10-21-2018, 10:51 PM
Nah they got it right, it happens.

Did you count their punches? Are you sure it was right?

AllBall
10-21-2018, 11:16 PM
Ingram has 100% street cred with me now, lol.I'm liking this Bad Boy Lakers, this is going to be so f'n entertaining. So glad NBA is back! :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 11:53 PM
Ingram has 100% street cred with me now, lol.I'm liking this Bad Boy Lakers, this is going to be so f'n entertaining. So glad NBA is back! :laugh2:

:clap:

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 11:55 PM
Being rational, we got lucky. Should've been more for both of our players.

I like it since it benefits us.

GREATNESS ONE
10-22-2018, 12:01 AM

You know heís a Doctor...

More-Than-Most
10-22-2018, 12:02 AM
Being rational, we got lucky. Should've been more for both of our players.

I like it since it benefits us.

I have never been more pissed at your team.... why the **** couldnt they punch harden?????

GREATNESS ONE
10-22-2018, 12:04 AM
I have never been more pissed at your team.... why the **** couldnt they punch harden?????

Lmfao thatís what Iím saying!!! But his ***** *** didnít want anything to do with it, just look at his face when Ingram pushed him. Soft as fuuuuk

More-Than-Most
10-22-2018, 12:18 AM
Lmfao thatís what Iím saying!!! But his ***** *** didnít want anything to do with it, just look at his face when Ingram pushed him. Soft as fuuuuk

lol yea the push alone made harden look like he wanted to borrow durants blanket... real talk i dont like fighting but i have always voiced out against the ******** the NBA gives harden. Nobody gets more calls then that dude and when he complains when he doesnt get the calls makes it so much worse.

GREATNESS ONE
10-22-2018, 12:28 AM
:laugh2:

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 12:30 AM

You get street cred for shoving a player that frustrated you, yelling in the face of a 60 year old man and then sucker punching a guy?

Thatís ****ing pathetic.

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 12:31 AM

He already had a ******** tech and didnít want another one plus he was curious to why a guy just shoved him for no reason.

Your take is ****ing stupid.

GREATNESS ONE
10-22-2018, 12:36 AM
You get street cred for shoving a player that frustrated you, yelling in the face of a 60 year old man and then sucker punching a guy?

Thatís ****ing pathetic.

Lmao

GREATNESS ONE
10-22-2018, 12:37 AM
Soft

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 02:11 AM
Soft

It totally is. Some of you Laker fans.....lol.

Cal827
10-22-2018, 07:55 AM
Rondo should've gotten 10+ (Or the NBA should've given permission for someone to beat his *** on court without penalty :laugh2: )

Ingram should've gotten about 10-15, like Carmelo did for the fight/attempted sucker punch.

But the real punishment is that Lavar Ball is rising back to the forefront as his son is starter again :laugh2:

AllBall
10-22-2018, 08:04 AM

Thatís ****ing pathetic.

Stay out the streets homie, lol

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 09:51 AM
Would love to see the NBAís protocol in writing that says number of days suspended = number of punches thrown. Thanks for the enlightenment on the rules, genius.

Yea because I said that was the case clown.

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 09:52 AM
You know heís a Doctor...

Tell him to get his money up.

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 09:53 AM
Did you count their punches? Are you sure it was right?

We can meet up and count ours!

IKnowHoops
10-22-2018, 10:41 AM
🤦*♂️@ those who want longer suspensions for players

Wes Mantooth
10-22-2018, 12:48 PM
Chris Paul initiated the fight with a poke to the eye. I disagree with the Association's decision to only suspend him 2 games. That fight doesn't begin without him. Paul gets away with this type of shenanigans all the time. He flops on one end and mauls you on the other. He is obviously talented, but his best skill is he outsmarts the officials. He knows how to wear them down with his constant complaining. He knows just how to fool the officials.

IndyRealist
10-22-2018, 01:22 PM
Chris Paul initiated the fight with a poke to the eye. I disagree with the Association's decision to only suspend him 2 games. That fight doesn't begin without him. Paul gets away with this type of shenanigans all the time. He flops on one end and mauls you on the other. He is obviously talented, but his best skill is he outsmarts the officials. He knows how to wear them down with his constant complaining. He knows just how to fool the officials.

The fight was initiated when Rondo spit in his face. I'm fairly certain that's assault in every state.

Storch
10-22-2018, 01:49 PM
Yea because I said that was the case clown.

Thats is exactly what you said, dont get mad dude, arent you a happy person now. How about we talk about something else what are you thankful for???

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 02:02 PM
Stay out the streets homie, lol

With punks around here thinking itís Hard when guys sucker punch, sucker shove and berate a 60 year old man, I sure will. You really think that makes Ingram look tough? Those were ***** moves and if you think they were Hard, it says a little something about you as well.

Also, not for nothing but keep typing away on an online forum while talking about the ďstreetsĒ, ďhomieĒ.

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 02:30 PM
Thats is exactly what you said, dont get mad dude, arent you a happy person now. How about we talk about something else what are you thankful for???

Iím thankful for your activity and participation to the board friend!

IKnowHoops
10-22-2018, 03:26 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Leftcoast_yg
10-22-2018, 03:39 PM
Seems right.

How did Ingram start the fight he wasn't next to them instigating it was Melo talking. If anything cp3 was the one in Rondos personal space instigating the whole thing lol you guys are so influenced by the media it's sad. Rondo was in a full sweat and if you ever been drenched in sweat you know it tends to en down your face into your mouth and you blow it away so you don't get that salty taste in your mouth with whatever gel or pomade you have on your hair. Let's be real and not a bunch of high schoolers echoing what so and so said.

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 03:50 PM
How did Ingram start the fight he wasn't next to them instigating it was Melo talking. If anything cp3 was the one in Rondos personal space instigating the whole thing lol you guys are so influenced by the media it's sad. Rondo was in a full sweat and if you ever been drenched in sweat you know it tends to en down your face into your mouth and you blow it away so you don't get that salty taste in your mouth with whatever gel or pomade you have on your hair. Let's be real and not a bunch of high schoolers echoing what so and so said.

He fouled Harden to stop play and then he shoved Harden to cause tensions to rise and stop the players from going to the line and then he got in the face of a 60 year old to start the jaw jacking. He absolutely started it.

Is this lol, please just trolling? Gotta be.

AllBall
10-22-2018, 04:26 PM
With punks around here thinking itís Hard when guys sucker punch, sucker shove and berate a 60 year old man, I sure will. You really think that makes Ingram look tough? Those were ***** moves and if you think they were Hard, it says a little something about you as well.

Also, not for nothing but keep typing away on an online forum while talking about the ďstreetsĒ, ďhomieĒ.

Say it my face and not online and see what happens

lol

can't believe anyone taking all of this seriously

It' NBA. It's Entertainment. The majority of this is staged drama. A grown man's soap opera. WWE with a orange colored ball.

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 04:57 PM
^You think games are rigged? You think these guys donít get legit pissed at each other enough to argue, spit and punch?

And now you want to be a tough guy after saying that you respect a player that chespshotted twice but only got in the face of an old man? He was walking back from Carmelo because he didnít want any from him, either. The guy is a punk and you respect that?

**** out of here with that street ****.

AllBall
10-22-2018, 05:00 PM
^You think games are rigged? You think these guys donít get legit pissed at each other enough to argue, spit and punch?

And now you want to be a tough guy after saying that you respect a player that chespshotted twice but only got in the face of an old man? He was walking back from Carmelo because he didnít want any from him, either. The guy is a punk and you respect that?

**** out of here with that street ****.

You seem upset. So upset, you're making up things I did not post. Relax.

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 05:05 PM

Saddletramp explained it. You Lakers fans are a different breed lol.

COOLbeans
10-22-2018, 05:15 PM
Paul shouldve got 5 games. Wake me up for the WCF

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 05:23 PM
Paul shouldve got 5 games. Wake me up for the WCF

Explain.

COOLbeans
10-22-2018, 06:34 PM
Explain.

He instigated the entire thing. And baited a known headcase into punching him the mouth. There's no need for that kind of disruptive behavior by Paul

I watched the two piece in slow motion at least 10 times, and not only was there no spitting on Rondo's part, but Paul clearly ran over to escalate the situation.

Leftcoast_yg
10-22-2018, 07:03 PM
He fouled Harden to stop play and then he shoved Harden to cause tensions to rise and stop the players from going to the line and then he got in the face of a 60 year old to start the jaw jacking. He absolutely started it.

Is this lol, please just trolling? Gotta be.

Rondo and cp3 fought AFTER that incident while Ingram was at half court stop nit picking am I being trolled lol this is a forum not your dm's squirt. Cp3 was the one instigating all of it just like last year with the Clippers history doesn't help his case sorry nice try though.

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 07:08 PM
He instigated the entire thing. And baited a known headcase into punching him the mouth. There's no need for that kind of disruptive behavior by Paul

I watched the two piece in slow motion at least 10 times, and not only was there no spitting on Rondo's part, but Paul clearly ran over to escalate the situation.

Donít know if you saw the video yesterday but they found a very close up video in slow motion showing he clearly spit on Paul. Ingram started the whole thing by acting like a fool.

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 07:10 PM
Rondo and cp3 fought AFTER that incident while Ingram was at half court stop nit picking am I being trolled lol this is a forum not your dm's squirt. Cp3 was the one instigating all of it just like last year with the Clippers history doesn't help his case sorry nice try though.

Gosh damn I forgot about Laker fans lol.

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 07:35 PM

And why was there tempers flaring? It was seconds later. If there was no ***** acting from Ingram with the sucker shove and yelling at a ref, there wouldíve been no altercation between Rondo and Paul right then. Ingram absolutely is to blame for this whole thing.

Gosh damn I forgot about Laker fans lol.

Yes, just pathetic.

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 07:42 PM
You seem upset. So upset, you're making up things I did not post. Relax.

You directly correlated it to wrestling which is rigged:

It' NBA. It's Entertainment. The majority of this is staged drama. A grown man's soap opera. WWE with a orange colored ball.

You really think that fight or anything these players do are just for our enjoyment? They could care less if anyoneís watching as long as the checks are coming in.

And you mistake me wondering why you think ***** acts are tough with me being upset.

IndyRealist
10-22-2018, 07:53 PM
Slow motion, high def video of the spit coming out of Rondo's mouth, and people still think it didn't happen? Lakers fans are officially a meme.

AllBall
10-22-2018, 07:58 PM
You directly correlated it to wrestling which is rigged:

You really think that fight or anything these players do are just for our enjoyment? They could care less if anyoneís watching as long as the checks are coming in.

And you mistake me wondering why you think ***** acts are tough with me being upset.

The worse kind of poster to have a debate with is the one that takes a statement and runs to the extreme with it. Stop it. Fire the synapses in your brain and take a balanced view on things. With Adam Silver, this is a players league now. He knows what sells. Is it faked? No, but it's the EMPHASIS that is placed on specific storylines, behavior which is turned a blind eye to and relaxed support for refs and increased tolerance for players antics which breeds this kind of environment. Will the NBA be back at the 90s level of animosity? No way. But the fact that these suspensions were just slap on the wrist should indicate to you how much the league is fine with it and stealing all the attention away from other forms of entertainment. They even said it in the broadcast, the refs normally would have broken things up much sooner than they did, and they didn't. Oops.

AllBall
10-22-2018, 08:02 PM

This. You stand that close to a man's face, spit coming to your face is now a real possibility. Naivety on any level can not be claimed by Paul.

WaDe03
10-22-2018, 08:12 PM
This. You stand that close to a man's face, spit coming to your face is now a real possibility. Naivety on any level can not be claimed by Paul.

Name the last time 2 guys got face to face in an argument in the NBA and one of them intentionally spit in the others face. This wasnít like one guy talking and I little spit came out, that **** came out full throttle lol.

More-Than-Most
10-22-2018, 08:56 PM
when all the people involved are so surprised at how lenient the suspensions are yet people were shocked when i stated they should get 15 games. Melo and ingram are literally shocked at the suspensions of ingram and cp3 lol

Scoots
10-22-2018, 09:26 PM
Slow motion, high def video of the spit coming out of Rondo's mouth, and people still think it didn't happen? Lakers fans are officially a meme.

Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 09:26 PM

Spit didnít just happen to come out of his mouth, Rondo spit in his face. It wasnít an accident. What the ****.

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 09:35 PM
The worse kind of poster to have a debate with is the one that takes a statement and runs to the extreme with it. Stop it. Fire the synapses in your brain and take a balanced view on things. With Adam Silver, this is a players league now. He knows what sells. Is it faked? No, but it's the EMPHASIS that is placed on specific storylines, behavior which is turned a blind eye to and relaxed support for refs and increased tolerance for players antics which breeds this kind of environment. Will the NBA be back at the 90s level of animosity? No way. But the fact that these suspensions were just slap on the wrist should indicate to you how much the league is fine with it and stealing all the attention away from other forms of entertainment. They even said it in the broadcast, the refs normally would have broken things up much sooner than they did, and they didn't. Oops.

You literally said the NBA is WWE with an orange ball. Literally. How am I taking anything and running with it? Youíre saying that this stuff is staged. And no, I donít really think that you think that the guys sat in the back and planned this but to say that Silver and everyone is setting this up to be the norm again is pretty dumb. The players have more power these days thanks to the union but I donít think Silver was happy that this happened.

Storch
10-22-2018, 10:24 PM

Im a lakers fan and u can look at my post history, im absolutely appaled by rondo and ingramís actions.

I do hate the bs calls harden gets away with. I do not mind ingrams shove and size up to the ref, i can live with that as a fan, but the spit and sucker punch was embarassing.

Storch
10-22-2018, 10:25 PM
Iím thankful for your activity and participation to the board friend!

😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

:laugh:

AllBall
10-23-2018, 12:35 AM
Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

https://twitter.com/bobibouche/status/1054140890820894720

Leftcoast_yg
10-23-2018, 02:52 AM
You know the Lakers make these kids feel some type of way when you have so many non Lakers fans chimming in because no one wants to talk about their boring team 😭

BDawk4Prez
10-23-2018, 11:02 AM
I have no rooting interest for either team, but man these are some of the dumbest posts/theories I have seen on PSD. Video proof, nah fam, don't need it. Pomade and hair gel. Wut? Congrats Laker (some) fans, you've set a new standard.

Leftcoast_yg
10-24-2018, 03:14 AM
I have no rooting interest for either team, but man these are some of the dumbest posts/theories I have seen on PSD. Video proof, nah fam, don't need it. Pomade and hair gel. Wut? Congrats Laker (some) fans, you've set a new standard.

Yet you take time to reply on the "dumbest post" you have seen so what does that make you? Dumber or smarter?

I do admit some of my post were wrong but I'm a die hard fan and will stand by the team no matter who it is or what happened. If I take time out of my day to watch 2 to 3 hours I might as well defend them as I am the biggest critizer I believe of the fans I just don't write it here since it's fun to troll you guys since the hate runs deep no matter what is said good or bad so I'll just keep trolling 😉

BKLYNpigeon
10-24-2018, 01:09 PM
Bobby Portis Punched Mirotic at a Bulls practice. yes were talking about practice, theres no video of the fight.

Portis got an 8 game suspension.

COOLbeans
10-24-2018, 01:30 PM
^^ thatís cause no one saw it.

Damon Wayanís version of Don King once said, ďyouíre going to have to watch it on PaperviewĒ and he has a point.

It wouldíve been something to see that punch live thatís for sure

WaDe03
10-24-2018, 05:05 PM
Bobby Portis Punched Mirotic at a Bulls practice. yes were talking about practice, theres no video of the fight.

Portis got an 8 game suspension.

Iím pretty sure he broke his face. Iím sure the suspensions wouldíve been longer if there were serious injuries.

Scoots
10-24-2018, 06:45 PM
Iím pretty sure he broke his face. Iím sure the suspensions wouldíve been longer if there were serious injuries.

That bugs me. The suspension should be based on the action, not the result.

Cal827
10-24-2018, 07:46 PM
To be fair, that could've also been based on the fact that Mirotic was allegedly the aggressor and tried to suckerpunch Portis first before Portis fired back.