PDA

View Full Version : How is Chris Paul Still Allowed to be President of the NBPA?

LaVar Ball
10-21-2018, 01:55 AM
Shouldnít the Prez be professional, a good citizen, someone to look up to a role model citizen?

Instead, we have an instigating, dirty, flopping, classless POS in CP who represents the head of the players association. His track record (especially last year with what he pulled in the clippers lockerrrom) is very well documented.

Is it time to impeach his sorry arse?

c.c.
10-21-2018, 01:59 AM
Who do you recommend to replace him?

LaVar Ball
10-21-2018, 02:04 AM

Many candidates out there.

DWade? Steph? Tony Parker? Vince Carter?

Leftcoast_yg
10-21-2018, 02:12 AM

Rajon Rondo

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 02:17 AM
:eyebrow:

Agree to disagree on pretty much all of this. Paul has been the epitome of class off the court and has done a ton of good for the communities he's played in, including in Houston, which he's really embraced in his short time here. As for on the court, I don't think you can exclude a player from being the president for flopping. If you did, that would pretty much remove all superstars from consideration.

As far as "instigating" goes, I'm pretty sure I'd be a little peeved if someone spit in my face, too. But I guess you're just going to conveniently gloss over that... ;)

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 02:26 AM
Rajon Rondo
:laugh:

Htownballa1622
10-21-2018, 03:10 AM
Rajon Rondo

Rondo and Kobe are alike that they've both been 2 pieced by a Chris .

Leftcoast_yg
10-21-2018, 03:19 AM

And combine for 4 more championships than your favorite team.

Htownballa1622
10-21-2018, 03:27 AM
And combine for 4 more championships than your favorite team.

Thanks shaq!

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 03:28 AM
Rajon Rondo

:laugh: you just won this thread.

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 03:29 AM

i do think cp3 got the better of the exchanges... he hit rondo with a haymaker but the thread is valid... if rondo spit on him then its all on rondo but if he didnt poking rondos face he really shouldnt have that title imo

Htownballa1622
10-21-2018, 03:31 AM
:laugh: you just won this thread.

Finally someone in L.A won something tonight.

jaydubb
10-21-2018, 03:38 AM

Agree to disagree on pretty much all of this. Paul has been the epitome of class off the court and has done a ton of good for the communities he's played in, including in Houston, which he's really embraced in his short time here. As for on the court, I don't think you can exclude a player from being the president for flopping. If you did, that would pretty much remove all superstars from consideration.

As far as "instigating" goes, I'm pretty sure I'd be a little peeved if someone spit in my face, too. But I guess you're just going to conveniently gloss over that... ;)

Except rondo didn't spit in Chris Pauls face... look at rondo here, he actually looks pretty calm (compared to cp3) at the time when chris paul decides to put his finger in rajon rondos eye ball.. even look at the ref, looked like the ref was actually about to give chris paul a technical based on something cp3 said even before he tried to finger rondo..

Check out @DocLancePís Tweet: https://twitter.com/DocLanceP/status/1053891024802713600?s=09

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 03:41 AM
Finally someone in L.A won something tonight.

dayyyyyyyyyyyyym the shots keep coming... i love basketball.

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 03:45 AM
Except rondo didn't spit in Chris Pauls face... look at rondo here, he actually looks pretty calm (compared to cp3) at the time when chris paul decides to put his finger in rajon rondos eye ball.. even look at the ref, looked like the ref was actually about to give chris paul a technical based on something cp3 said even before he tried to finger rondo..

Check out @DocLancePís Tweet: https://twitter.com/DocLanceP/status/1053891024802713600?s=09

what i honestly think happened is rondo was saying something and spit flew out but not much... and cp3 took that as spitting on him... which when players are hyped up and talking smack spit will fly... if this is the definition to cp3 of spitting on someone he is correct but wrong at the same time... meaning how many times have we been hyped up playing sports and spit popped out? i never took that as being spit on... i have never hit a female but i came close once when an ex hocked an enormous gelatinous luggy and hit me in the forehead with it... i lost it and walked away and punched a car window and ****ed up my hand and never talked to her again... that is being spit on... if cp3 got a tiny bit of spit on him from rondo talking i dont agree with how cp3 handled it.

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 03:46 AM

he didnt spit in his face. Not even trying to be funny, just another flop by cp3. CP3 legit acted like he did to have a reason to put his hand in rondos face. CP3 didn't expect Rondo to respond tho lmao.

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 03:50 AM
what i honestly think happened is rondo was saying something and spit flew out but not much... and cp3 took that as spitting on him... which when players are hyped up and talking smack spit will fly... if this is the definition to cp3 of spitting on someone he is correct but wrong at the same time... meaning how many times have we been hyped up playing sports and spit popped out? i never took that as being spit on... i have never hit a female but i came close once when an ex hocked an enormous gelatinous luggy and hit me in the forehead with it... i lost it and walked away and punched a car window and ****ed up my hand and never talked to her again... that is being spit on... if cp3 got a tiny bit of spit on him from rondo talking i dont agree with how cp3 handled it.

makes sense to respond that way when being spit on cuz when you breath on them they act the same way. WAAAARRRRIIOOOORS.

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 03:56 AM
makes sense to respond that way when being spit on cuz when you breath on them they act the same way. WAAAARRRRIIOOOORS.

lololol... yea i seen the reverse angle and still see no spit. In all honestly the NBA needs to review every angle... rondo doesnt deserve as long as cp3/ingram. if another man puts his fingers in my eye wtf are we suppose to do? allow it to happen? naaaaa... **** out of here and i love cp3 and hate rondo but rondo is in the right here after watching the reverse angle.

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 04:06 AM
lololol... yea i seen the reverse angle and still see no spit. In all honestly the NBA needs to review every angle... rondo doesnt deserve as long as cp3/ingram. if another man puts his fingers in my eye wtf are we suppose to do? allow it to happen? naaaaa... **** out of here and i love cp3 and hate rondo but rondo is in the right here after watching the reverse angle.

completely agree. IF rondo spit on him its a ***** move. Cant defend that.

If he was talking **** back and saliva flew out accidentlly wtf do u expect when youre in someone's face lmao. and when u touch another mans face, expect hands.

JJ_JKidd
10-21-2018, 04:17 AM
CP3 salty Rondo got a ring lmao

Cal827
10-21-2018, 05:28 AM
To be fair, I said the same thing over the past couple years, when he backed out of the verbal agreement with LA, then told the Rocket players about a "secret door" in the staples center, just so the could try to get to Griffin/Jordan/Rivers after that other LA brawl :laugh2:

The best part to me was that his vice president had to pull him off, despite being on different teams :laugh2:

Saddletramp
10-21-2018, 06:14 AM
he didnt spit in his face. Not even trying to be funny, just another flop by cp3. CP3 legit acted like he did to have a reason to put his hand in rondos face. CP3 didn't expect Rondo to respond tho lmao.

They hate each other (apparently). Ainít no way Paul poked him in the face and didnít expect to get something back and I highly doubt it was unprovoked. I kinda agree with MTM here in that I doubt Rondo deliberately spit in his face but when guys are mean mugging and talking **** and spit flies, reactions happen.

Saddletramp
10-21-2018, 06:16 AM
CP3 salty Rondo got a ring lmao

Second time tonight you made this joke. The real Jason Kidd isnít making jokes like this (heís getting drunk, driving home and beating the **** out of his wife and kid).

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 07:22 AM

I'm sorry, but that's ********. I watched the video damn near a dozen times from multiple angles. And you can see Paul move his head as if to avoid something, wipe something from the side of his face and THEN point his finger in Rondo's face. He then wiped his face again after he and Rondo were separated, and clearly said multiple times "He spit on me."

Just because you don't see Rondo rear back and shoot out some massive loogey doesn't mean he didn't spit on the guy. The question might be whether or not the spit was intentional, as others have suggested.

ewing
10-21-2018, 07:43 AM
He's no Roger Mason Jr

Chronz
10-21-2018, 08:14 AM
Good ol childs

Chapin78
10-21-2018, 08:49 AM
Ingram looks weak throughout this entire episode. The push on Harden and then with the weakest sneaky hit in a long time if not ever. I see him being suspended for more than a few games with a severe fine.

Scoots
10-21-2018, 08:53 AM
I agree that Paul on the court is a cheap whiner, but he's voted in by the players. Want to replace him, convince the players to vote him out. By most accounts he's done a good job as president.

LaVar Ball
10-21-2018, 09:01 AM
To be fair, I said the same thing over the past couple years, when he backed out of the verbal agreement with LA, then told the Rocket players about a "secret door" in the staples center, just so the could try to get to Griffin/Jordan/Rivers after that other LA brawl :laugh2:

The best part to me was that his vice president had to pull him off, despite being on different teams :laugh2:

This is what I was trying to get at.

Itís not just last nightís incident. Itís basically Chris Paul being like that his entire career, moreso when he started his tenure in LA as a Clipper.

LaVar Ball
10-21-2018, 09:03 AM

NBPA has nothing to do with charity work off the court. It deals with players union and business and on court sides of basketball. Nice try though, homer.

warfelg
10-21-2018, 09:08 AM
I agree that Paul on the court is a cheap whiner, but he's voted in by the players. Want to replace him, convince the players to vote him out. By most accounts he's done a good job as president.

This

IndyRealist
10-21-2018, 09:10 AM
Paul 100% wiped his face before touching Rondo. Whether that's some next level CP3 flopping or not you can't tell.

It's funny that everyone's a tough guy now that Lebron has their back, though.

Vinylman
10-21-2018, 09:43 AM
the sad thing about the first two Houston games is that there is ZERO chance anyone beats the Warriors this year.

Congrats Dubs... barring multiple injuries your threepeat is a lock.

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 09:53 AM
NBPA has nothing to do with charity work off the court. It deals with players union and business and on court sides of basketball. Nice try though, homer.

:confused: Read your own post, dude. You questioned whether the president of the player's union should be a good citizen or a role model. I'm LITERALLY responding to the first point of your own post. Nice try, hater.

Rivera
10-21-2018, 11:10 AM
I didnít watch the game last night I caught the highlights. I feel like I missed something. Iíve watched it about 5 times and I feel like I missed something

What did Ingram do that was suspension worthy (Iíve seen it more on twitter than here about a suspension) ? I just saw a shove and not a punch

CP3 says Rondo spit. I didnít see that either. I did see Rondo land or almost land a punch but nothing from CP3.

What did I miss?

Heediot
10-21-2018, 11:12 AM
Paul is kind of sneaky and a snake so you want that type of thing in your NBAPA.

LaVar Ball
10-21-2018, 11:21 AM
I didnít watch the game last night I caught the highlights. I feel like I missed something. Iíve watched it about 5 times and I feel like I missed something

What did Ingram do that was suspension worthy (Iíve seen it more on twitter than here about a suspension) ? I just saw a shove and not a punch

CP3 says Rondo spit. I didnít see that either. I did see Rondo land or almost land a punch but nothing from CP3.

What did I miss?

Ingram initiated everything I guess (but that's because of Harden in transitioning flopping and sending Ingram all the way to the camera guys and Ingram getting called for the personal foul). Then Ingram shoves Harden and gets in the refs face, and then re-enters the fray and punches CP.

Rondo DID NOT spit on CP. In fact, Melo was jarring and running his mouth standing next to CP and there's an angle that shows that it was actually Melo who inadverdently spit while mouthing off, but CP thought it was Rondo, and that's how that whole thing transpired.

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 11:51 AM
What's not being mentioned is Lakers were already heated from a dirt *** play on Hart just a few minutes earlier.

https://youtu.be/kdJ5gQF6KZE

It's not like BI was just tired of bogus calls, this was definitely a factor as well.

LaVar Ball
10-21-2018, 11:55 AM
What's not being mentioned is Lakers were already heated from a dirt *** play on Hart just a few minutes earlier.

It's not like BI was just tired of bogus calls, this was definitely a factor as well.
Yup, Luke pointed it out.

Should've been a Flagrant 2. It was obvious.

R. Johnson#3
10-21-2018, 11:57 AM

What did I miss?

Ingram came into the scrum and suckered CP3 while he and Rondo were going at it.

GREATNESS ONE
10-21-2018, 12:07 PM

Did you miss it? Lmao Chris Paul got that 2Piece combo with extra hot sauce

GREATNESS ONE
10-21-2018, 12:08 PM
Ingram came into the scrum and suckered CP3 while he and Rondo were going at it.

Going at it, Paul got popped and swung wildly lmao he didnít want nothing to do with Rondo and that 2piece combo he got

CityofTreez
10-21-2018, 12:14 PM
OP just mad that Lakers got got last night

GREATNESS ONE
10-21-2018, 12:20 PM

Catch fade

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 12:22 PM

Agreed. He's posted two anti-Rockets threads since the loss. His saltiness is pretty transparent. I hope he doesn't do this all season long. It's only the second game of the season.

Rivera
10-21-2018, 12:24 PM
Ah I missed Ingram going back in and throwing a punch at CP3. Thanks RJ and Gr81

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 12:27 PM
Catch fade

Ahhh.... Hey man. Missed you in the game thread last night! What happened, dude? You were so sure the Lakers were winning that game? ;)

Switch
10-21-2018, 12:28 PM
the sad thing about the first two Houston games is that there is ZERO chance anyone beats the Warriors this year.

This

GREATNESS ONE
10-21-2018, 12:29 PM
Ahhh.... Hey man. Missed you in the game thread last night! What happened, dude? You were so sure the Lakers were winning that game? ;)

Lmao Iím always in the Lakers forum, much more active. :nod:

Good game, until the scrap or Paul getting socked up lol, that gave you guys a good lead with two fouls and the ball. No worries, long season, I enjoyed the scrap and looking forward to these teams seeing each other again down the line.

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 12:34 PM

I guess we should base the entire season on the outcome of the first 2-3 games. Never mind injuries or trades or anything else. That's clearly enough of a sample size to know who's winning the championship six months out. :eyebrow:

And, for the record, obviously the Warriors were the clear favorites going into the season and still are. But nothing has changed in the first few days of the season.

R. Johnson#3
10-21-2018, 12:43 PM

If there's one person who could screw the Warriors up, it's Boogie.

Htownballa1622
10-21-2018, 01:25 PM
There's video of the spit. I will post in a bit.

Cal827
10-21-2018, 01:36 PM
I guess we should base the entire season on the outcome of the first 2-3 games. Never mind injuries or trades or anything else. That's clearly enough of a sample size to know who's winning the championship six months out. :eyebrow:

And, for the record, obviously the Warriors were the clear favorites going into the season and still are. But nothing has changed in the first few days of the season.

Raptors winning the championship this year, you heard it from Bosstone first :dance:

IndyRealist
10-21-2018, 01:38 PM
Lol I just realized LANCE was the one to try and get Ingram out of there.

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 02:42 PM
Ingram initiated everything I guess (but that's because of Harden in transitioning flopping and sending Ingram all the way to the camera guys and Ingram getting called for the personal foul). Then Ingram shoves Harden and gets in the refs face, and then re-enters the fray and punches CP.

Rondo DID NOT spit on CP. In fact, Melo was jarring and running his mouth standing next to CP and there's an angle that shows that it was actually Melo who inadverdently spit while mouthing off, but CP thought it was Rondo, and that's how that whole thing transpired.

Here you go, gentlemen. Certainly looks like a spit to me...

Saddletramp
10-21-2018, 02:50 PM

I donít think it was a flagrant 2 worthy. Ennis went for the ball, missed and Hart was still moving forward to where Ennis couldnít move his arm back before he ďclotheslinedĒ him. Funny how motion works.

That being said, if he wouldíve gotten a 2, I wouldnít have been surprised but I donít think it was an intentional clothesline.

Htownballa1622
10-21-2018, 02:52 PM
Here you go, gentlemen. Certainly looks like a spit to me...

Bingo. I was out earlier and couldn't post but I saw this too. Where are the ppl blaming cp3? Thanks mbt.

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 02:55 PM
Bingo. I was out earlier and couldn't post but I saw this too. Where are the ppl blaming cp3? Thanks mbt.

:hi5: I got you, dude. I imagine we won't see a ton of Lakers fans justifying Rondo's actions now. I'd love to see them come in here and eat a little crow...

Saddletramp
10-21-2018, 03:00 PM
Yep, he totally spit on him. And CP3 got the better punch in, too.

Seriously, where you guys at?

Switch
10-21-2018, 03:01 PM
:hi5: I got you, dude. I imagine we won't see a ton of Lakers fans justifying Rondo's actions now. I'd love to see them come in here and eat a little crow...You can't justify that. Rondo has always been an ******* so I am not surprised he did that. However, CP3 should have known something was coming after putting his fingers in his face.

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 03:03 PM
yup lots of people owe cp3 an apology in all honesty. He was 100 percent in the right.

Saddletramp
10-21-2018, 03:03 PM
You can't justify that. Rondo has always been an ******* so I am not surprised he did that. However, CP3 should have known something was coming after putting his fingers in his face.

And Rondo shouldíve known something was coming when he spit on him. I think the spit wasnít justified at all. The finger to the face was justified by the spit. Rondoís punching wasnít justified by the finger and Paulís punching was justified by Rondoís punching.

Ingram 5 games
Rondo 3 games
CP3 1 game.

You donít spit in a manís face. I remember when people were crying about Lebron walking over Green and saying that was the most disrespectful thing. Green flopped and Lebron was trying to get back in the play. You donít want to be stepped over, donít fall down like a *****. And what was Lebron supposed to do? Walk around him? The play was still ongoing. But spitting in a manís face is totally avoidable and disrespectful. Itís personal and just a ***** move. **** Rondo.

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 03:06 PM
And Rondo shouldíve known something was coming when he spit on him. I think the spit wasnít justified at all. The finger to the face was justified by the spit. Rondoís punching wasnít justified by the finger and Paulís punching was justified by Rondoís punching.

Ingram 5 games
Rondo 3 games
CP3 1 game.

i dont want to watch a league where a dude that spits on another dude only gets 3 games.

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 03:07 PM
You can't justify that. Rondo has always been an ******* so I am not surprised he did that. However, CP3 should have known something was coming after putting his fingers in his face.

he got spit on....... the amount of holding back cp3 did by just putting fingers in his face is honestly amazing... rondo then threw a punch and got haymakered

PAOboston
10-21-2018, 03:07 PM
Considering Rondo has significant prior history, heís probably gonna get at least 5 at minimum.

Ingram will get a few games too because quite frankly I have no idea what he was doing.

CP3 was probably justified but man, did it feel good to see someone just punch that dude in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddletramp
10-21-2018, 03:09 PM
i dont want to watch a league where a dude that spits on another dude only gets 3 games.

Then make it Ingram 10, Rondo 5 (or 10 himself) and CP3 1 or 2. Remember, Ingram committed a blatant foul and then in a *****fit, shoved Harden for no reason. Then he got in a refís face (which honestly shouldíve been a straight up second T) then swooped in later with a sucker punch. That prick needs a timeout. Might give him a chance to get a haircut, too.

IndyRealist
10-21-2018, 03:24 PM
This is the problem with "fans". Out here defending someone because he wears a certain jersey when all you had to go on was grainy video someone shot of their tv.

This is also what's wrong with politics. Just because it's your side doesn't always make it the right side.

CityofTreez
10-21-2018, 03:46 PM
Ingram 3 games
Rondo 3 games
Paul 1 game

Scoots
10-21-2018, 05:12 PM
I donít think it was a flagrant 2 worthy. Ennis went for the ball, missed and Hart was still moving forward to where Ennis couldnít move his arm back before he ďclotheslinedĒ him. Funny how motion works.

That being said, if he wouldíve gotten a 2, I wouldnít have been surprised but I donít think it was an intentional clothesline.

I agree

Scoots
10-21-2018, 05:14 PM
yup lots of people owe cp3 an apology in all honesty. He was 100 percent in the right.

Well ... he shouldn't have thrown the punch. He would have been able to stay in the game.

IndyRealist
10-21-2018, 05:40 PM
This thread got quiet.

Scoots
10-21-2018, 06:31 PM
This thread got quiet.

Lakers fans.

Leftcoast_yg
10-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Lo lol cliff deserve some spit for trying to kiss Rondo he was all in his personal space what do you expect for him to take a step back??? Paul got what he asked for period. Rondo should have head butted that cry baby.

Leftcoast_yg
10-21-2018, 06:50 PM
You can clearly see it wasn't Rondo spat it was Carmelo watch him lick off the rest of it as Rondo and Paul were fighting. Houston fans sure love to ignore what doesn't benefit their views it was Melo and his non stop talking. Watch at 2:41 Melo licks his nasty drool.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aR79fnhDKek

That other video cuts out Melo so rockets fans have something to wine about typical harden cp3 team I guess it rubs off on fans too. Paul wiped the left side of his face if it was Rondo it would've been on his mouth which what cp wanted a kiss from Rondo 😗

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 07:06 PM
:hi5: I got you, dude. I imagine we won't see a ton of Lakers fans justifying Rondo's actions now. I'd love to see them come in here and eat a little crow...

cant defend that. Not gonna lie and act like i hate rondo either tho. Since i don't like cp3 i personally dont mind it lmfao. Was it wrong? hell yea. I'd be pissed if i wasnt a laker fan. Punk move, and cp3 had every right to react that way. Still glad i was able to see someone punch his *** :)

lakerfan85
10-21-2018, 07:07 PM
Idk why everyone is bashing CP3 for not being a champion. He would have gotten one last year had he not tore his mangina..

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 07:09 PM
Idk why everyone is bashing CP3 for not being a champion. He would have gotten one last year had he not tore his mangina..

MBT was nodding his head ---> :nod:

til he saw the last word :laugh2:

It's all in good fun MBT. You know you're my boy.

warfelg
10-21-2018, 07:18 PM

cmellofan15
10-21-2018, 07:24 PM
You can clearly see it wasn't Rondo spat it was Carmelo watch him lick off the rest of it as Rondo and Paul were fighting. Houston fans sure love to ignore what doesn't benefit their views it was Melo and his non stop talking. Watch at 2:41 Melo licks his nasty drool.

That other video cuts out Melo so rockets fans have something to wine about typical harden cp3 team I guess it rubs off on fans too. Paul wiped the left side of his face if it was Rondo it would've been on his mouth which what cp wanted a kiss from Rondo 😗

Yes of course. And 9/11 was an inside job. And Tupac is still alive.

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 07:27 PM
wold peace got 7 for an elbow... melo got 15 for a punch... spitting on a dude etc etc gets you 3 games.. nice nba.

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 07:28 PM
Yes of course. And 9/11 was an inside job. And Tupac is still alive.

i hope tupac is alive... rap music would be saved.

Raps08-09 Champ
10-21-2018, 07:31 PM
wold peace got 7 for an elbow... melo got 15 for a punch... spitting on a dude etc etc gets you 3 games.. nice nba.

3 games for a spit is valid. He should have got 7 games for the punch though.

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 07:50 PM

We addressed this already. There's clear video evidence showing Rondo spitting at Paul. It's not even disputable at this point, so I have no clue why you're fighting it. :shrug:

Just for good measure, here it is again:

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 08:02 PM

Yeah, for me, I felt like they should have come down a little harder on Ingram. But four games is still a pretty good of the regular season, especially since its early on and their schedule is tough.

mightybosstone
10-21-2018, 08:03 PM
MBT was nodding his head ---> :nod:

til he saw the last word :laugh2:

It's all in good fun MBT. You know you're my boy.

I wouldn't worry about it. I learned not to take PSD posters too seriously years ago, especially Lakers fans. ;)

Lakers + Giants
10-21-2018, 08:07 PM

Rondo is saying worth lmao

IKnowHoops
10-21-2018, 10:38 PM

Different Chris doe

Leftcoast_yg
10-21-2018, 10:45 PM
We addressed this already. There's clear video evidence showing Rondo spitting at Paul. It's not even disputable at this point, so I have no clue why you're fighting it. :shrug:

Just for good measure, here it is again:

Why cut out Carmelo???? Oh because it fits your agenda. Atleast he hit the mark unintentionally unlike his jumper. Why don't you say something about Melo licking his lips, twice, was he expecting a kiss too? lol
I'll post the link again son so you won't ignore it again oh and the Dodgers are back in the W'S where is Houston at to defend their title? Defend is not in your nature as a sports town like your favorite player

More-Than-Most
10-21-2018, 11:19 PM
Why cut out Carmelo???? Oh because it fits your agenda. Atleast he hit the mark unintentionally unlike his jumper. Why don't you say something about Melo licking his lips, twice, was he expecting a kiss too? lol
I'll post the link again son so you won't ignore it again oh and the Dodgers are back in the W'S where is Houston at to defend their title? Defend is not in your nature as a sports town like your favorite player

lol i am at a loss for words... you honestly believe melo spit on him. jesus christ

AllBall
10-21-2018, 11:25 PM
Shouldnít the Prez be professional, a good citizen, someone to look up to a role model citizen?

Umm...have you seen the elections around the world lately? :laugh2:

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 12:25 AM

You donít understand sarcasm, do you?

Cal827
10-22-2018, 07:52 AM
Seeing Bosstone's video, it does appear that Rondo spat on Paul. That's ****ing disgusting.
I can't blame him for reacting here.

Rondo should get 10+ for that. Ingram should've got a little more too for coming in with sucker punch. If that connected, it could've caused serious damage. He should get 15 games, like Carmelo did when he sucker punched someone in New York.

ewing
10-22-2018, 08:36 AM
I heard he drank beer in HS and has some provocative year book quotes!

warfelg
10-22-2018, 08:37 AM
I heard he drank beer in HS and has some provocative year book quotes!

Hey now. Leave PJ and Squee out of this!

warfelg
10-22-2018, 08:38 AM
Seeing Bosstone's video, it does appear that Rondo spat on Paul. That's ****ing disgusting.
I can't blame him for reacting here.

Rondo should get 10+ for that. Ingram should've got a little more too for coming in with sucker punch. If that connected, it could've caused serious damage. He should get 15 games, like Carmelo did when he sucker punched someone in New York.

I agree. Too lite all the way around.

IKnowHoops
10-22-2018, 09:27 AM
Stop talking about Chris losing his players union leadership role. All things considered, he reacted how I want my president to react. Rondo was just bringing in that veteran undercover dirty based on the fact the Lakers were getting closelined and thrown around out there in somewhat a dirty manner already. Iím not mad at anyone. It happens. And I respect that nobody was pulling punches actually.

IKnowHoops
10-22-2018, 09:28 AM
Bron is the ultimate professional. He operates like the NBA commissioner

Vinylman
10-22-2018, 10:33 AM

its ok man... root for your team... as I said, unless something happens to the WARRIORS no one is beating them... Houston can make all the moves they want... it won't matter

Vinylman
10-22-2018, 10:36 AM

Once again proving delusion is a symptom of fandom

carry on

Htownballa1622
10-22-2018, 11:14 AM
Different Chris doe
Yes.

:facepalm: I haven't used this emoji in a while. I think your post warrants it.

ewing
10-22-2018, 12:21 PM
Bron is the ultimate professional. He operates like the NBA commissioner

He's like Lincoln

Saddletramp
10-22-2018, 01:56 PM
Once again proving delusion is a symptom of fandom

carry on

You donít know how motion works, do you? There was no way Ennis could pull his arm back quick enough with Hart coming in that fast toward him. Ennis was lunging toward him, Hart was running right near him, Ennis reached for the ball..... It all happened in a second. Ennis was in the wrong by trying to poke where he couldnít have avoided Hartís body but it wasnít intentionally malicious. And thatís the difference.

Once again proving delusion is a symptom of being Vinylman.

Vinylman
10-23-2018, 09:59 AM
You donít know how motion works, do you? There was no way Ennis could pull his arm back quick enough with Hart coming in that fast toward him. Ennis was lunging toward him, Hart was running right near him, Ennis reached for the ball..... It all happened in a second. Ennis was in the wrong by trying to poke where he couldnít have avoided Hartís body but it wasnít intentionally malicious. And thatís the difference.

Once again proving delusion is a symptom of being Vinylman.

your need to parse details are irrelevant as it was a clothesline...

no worries dude... I am sure you exonerated Kermit Washington also since there was nothing to do as he just reacted instinctively when Rudy T ran at him

blahblahyoutoo
10-25-2018, 12:55 PM
his acting in his commercials is enough to disqualify him.

mightybosstone
10-25-2018, 05:33 PM
its ok man... root for your team... as I said, unless something happens to the WARRIORS no one is beating them... Houston can make all the moves they want... it won't matter

Never said that I thought Houston would win. Hell, the Rockets are a dumpster fire right now, and I'm pretty much regretting every positive thing I said about this team leading up to the season. But a lot can happen over the course of a season, and there are a lot of really good teams in this league other than the Warriors.

That Raptors team with Kawhi is scary good, the Celtics have an insane amount of depth and the Pelicans have torn through the league like tissue paper through three games. These teams and maybe 2-3 others are just one push away from being serious contenders to beat the Warriors, whether it's a trade or an injury or a guy outplaying his potential.

The Warriors are unquestionably the prohibitive favorites right now, as they should be, but to act like the season doesn't matter seems asinine to me. What if Durant or Curry go down with injuries? What if Butler or another major piece gets dealt to a contender? What if Cousins comes in and totally screws up the chemistry? There are still too many unknown variables to completely rule out the possibility of another team winning the title at this point.