PDA

View Full Version : Are Bucks new NBA arena and training facilities for players the best in the world?

buckalis
10-12-2018, 12:40 PM
From players side of view, Bucks should be 1st target destination next season as players are treated like Kings are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qzwYDMAaKo

https://www.nba.com/bucks/video/team...our-v5-1559992

From fans side of view, all suits and more than 10K season tickets of the world class leading arena have been already sold...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW6xv5tjbKQ

FlashBolt
10-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Giannis will be leaving the Bucks.

IKnowHoops
10-12-2018, 12:57 PM
From players side of view, Bucks should be 1st target destination next season as players are treated like Kings are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qzwYDMAaKo

https://www.nba.com/bucks/video/team...our-v5-1559992

From fans side of view, all suits and more than 10K season tickets of the world class leading arena have been already sold...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW6xv5tjbKQ

Very disappointed with how small those lockers are. Dudes are gonna be sitting on top of each other. Seranoís locker on major league was twice that size and that was like 30 years ago

Storch
10-12-2018, 12:59 PM
That looks cool, good for the Bucks.

But no one wants to go to Milwaukee. Not even for a weekend vacation Lmfao

buckalis
10-12-2018, 01:04 PM

That may happen... after 10 consecutive championships and after his little brother Alex will be in his place, he may come down to LA, teach you some basketball and take your money like Lebron does! ...who knows, you may even be at the playoffs at those days!

Scoots
10-12-2018, 01:07 PM
No

buckalis
10-12-2018, 01:14 PM
That looks cool, good for the Bucks.

Even better for players that are and want to be treated like Kings are...

But no one wants to go to Milwaukee. Not even for a weekend vacation Lmfao

Agree with you... We'll let every rat come and play to the mouse sh1t hole you have for premises... All that worth to be there, will be there! This here, is for Kings only!

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-12-2018, 01:14 PM

At least Milwaukee has a team.

buckalis
10-12-2018, 01:24 PM

My man!

buckalis
10-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Very disappointed with how small those lockers are. Dudes are gonna be sitting on top of each other. Seranoís locker on major league was twice that size and that was like 30 years ago

Good... we'll let all 30 years veterans play elsewhere!

WaDe03
10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Looks like ****.

GREATNESS ONE
10-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Not even close

FlashBolt
10-12-2018, 04:21 PM

That's the sad part..

buckalis
10-12-2018, 04:49 PM
That's the sad part..

But of course... Milwaukee having a real team and the best premises in the world AND GIANNIS, is a very sad part for all you trolls...

WhiteShadow42
10-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Last time anything exciting happened in Milwaukee was when Fonzie jumped a few cars with his bike. Seriously. Have you guys seen anything outside of Milwaukee to even have this thread?

buckalis
10-13-2018, 12:20 PM
Last time anything exciting happened in Milwaukee was when Fonzie jumped a few cars with his bike. Seriously. Have you guys seen anything outside of Milwaukee to even have this thread?

Do you know better? Have you seen Fiserv Forum and the new training facilities yourself? ...Doesn't it make you look ridiculous and stupid talking on things you've never seen and all the media claim that are world class?

I guess you trolls have no decency to even respect your own selves!

FlashBolt
10-13-2018, 04:05 PM
But of course... Milwaukee having a real team and the best premises in the world AND GIANNIS, is a very sad part for all you trolls...

You guys were one game away from being out of the playoffs in what was a very weak ECF in which LeBron led the poor Cavs to the NBA Finals with his team shooting like 38% from the field. I'm not sure what you're so proud of. Giannis is a very fine player who will likely be top five very soon but until he actually starts generating meaningful wins and not just stat-stuffing FANTASY LEAGUE numbers, come talk to me. Unless you think a 50% win ratio last season is impressive, what is there for me to say? You guys should have been a top Eastern Conference team with guys like Bledsoe and KM but you won just as many as you lost.. how is that impressive?

buckalis
10-13-2018, 04:17 PM
but you won just as many as you lost.. how is that impressive?

How is the world class premises the Bucks have, related with the wins they got last season?

Scoots
10-13-2018, 06:54 PM
The answer is still no.

FlashBolt
10-13-2018, 08:18 PM
How is the world class premises the Bucks have, related with the wins they got last season?

"Milwaukee has a real team."

That's what you said. If barely winning 50% of your games and being one game away from not making the playoffs is a real team, I guess your standards are very low.

WhiteShadow42
10-13-2018, 09:21 PM
Do you know better? Have you seen Fiserv Forum and the new training facilities yourself? ...Doesn't it make you look ridiculous and stupid talking on things you've never seen and all the media claim that are world class?

I guess you trolls have no decency to even respect your own selves!

All I have to say is. Go Dodgers!!!

Do you realize that I have been to 6 continents and had over 150 missions in the worst parts of the world? Do I really care about a non consequential practice facility in the middle of nowhere?

GREATNESS ONE
10-14-2018, 12:10 AM
All I have to say is. Go Dodgers!!!

Do you realize that I have been to 6 continents and had over 150 missions in the worst parts of the world? Do I really care about a non consequential practice facility in the middle of nowhere?

:clap:

Twolves88
10-14-2018, 01:36 AM
Hey Buckalis. I want your input on a trade that I just came up with

Hawks receive: Dellavedova, Henson and 3x2nd picks from Bucks, Wolves & Kings

Kings receive: Dieng, Morris & Frazier and 2019 1st from Wolves

Wolves receive: Middleton, Bazemore & T.Maker and 2021 1st from Bucks

Bucks receive: Butler & Koufos

Just imagine butler getting to train in that facility with the greek freak, but the real winner in this trade is the hawks. Those 3 second round picks could turn into player such as Gilbert Arenas and Draymond Green!

buckalis
10-14-2018, 08:16 AM
"Milwaukee has a real team."

That's what you said. If barely winning 50% of your games and being one game away from not making the playoffs is a real team, I guess your standards are very low.

...and this (even if it was true - I won't argue with you troll on this) relates with the new premises being world class?

Have you been examined by a psychiatrist lately?

Your logic clearly needs to be revised! it is developed in a lunatic's standard!

FlashBolt
10-14-2018, 11:32 PM
...and this (even if it was true - I won't argue with you troll on this) relates with the new premises being world class?

Have you been examined by a psychiatrist lately?

Your logic clearly needs to be revised! it is developed in a lunatic's standard!

Then why make that comment? Oh my. You are a special type of species. They should conduct studies so we don't have more of your species. We need to figure out the root cause of this.

TrueFan420
10-15-2018, 11:22 AM
Bad facilities can be a reason not to sign but great facilities aren't a reason to sign with a team either. Their nice to have and won't be a negative but their not moving the needle for you when it comes to FA. There are far far far more important things that go into that process.

buckalis
10-15-2018, 01:34 PM
Bad facilities can be a reason not to sign but great facilities aren't a reason to sign with a team either. Their nice to have and won't be a negative but their not moving the needle for you when it comes to FA. There are far far far more important things that go into that process.

I respectfully disagree. Like all working people, the environment they work on, affects all their mood, will and productivity... With athletes it's even more so the better the athlete is, because an athlete's career is for a short period of time.

Scoots
10-15-2018, 03:02 PM
STILL no.

buckalis
10-16-2018, 04:05 PM
The difference between a pro race driver and a rich man that are in the market to buy an expensive car, is that the rich man will buy the car by the looks of it, while the race driver by it's road qualities...

same difference apply to fans who think that basketball players give priorities to teams that are in certain places, but what players choose is what would help them to compete better and that includes, the rest of the roster, the coach, the management and the tools provided to them so that they can be as competitive as possible.

WaDe03
10-16-2018, 04:33 PM
No troll.

TheDish87
10-17-2018, 04:30 PM
this has to be in the top 3 dumbest threads ever created on here

MJNetsIsles
10-17-2018, 07:13 PM
Itís a beautiful arena and practice facility. Good for the Bucks. Go Nets!

WhiteShadow42
10-17-2018, 10:04 PM

+1

Scoots
10-18-2018, 12:39 AM
The difference between a pro race driver and a rich man that are in the market to buy an expensive car, is that the rich man will buy the car by the looks of it, while the race driver by it's road qualities...

same difference apply to fans who think that basketball players give priorities to teams that are in certain places, but what players choose is what would help them to compete better and that includes, the rest of the roster, the coach, the management and the tools provided to them so that they can be as competitive as possible.

And what options they have away from the court.

ewing
10-18-2018, 08:47 AM

i try not to agree with you sixers fans but you are 100% right

buckalis
10-18-2018, 12:05 PM
And what options they have away from the court.

Being away from "home" means that one appreciates "home" more... The ones hosted are that compare with their "homes" after they've been hosted...

Scoots
10-18-2018, 02:45 PM
Being away from "home" means that one appreciates "home" more... The ones hosted are that compare with their "homes" after they've been hosted...

WTH does that even mean?

buckalis
10-18-2018, 02:50 PM
WTH does that even mean?

That if you have a great home, you miss it when you are hosted to inferior ones and when one coming from inferior is hosted in your great home, he doesn't miss his.

buckalis
10-20-2018, 12:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=WO7ppPhIAjo

Scoots
10-20-2018, 04:41 PM
still no

buckalis
10-20-2018, 04:43 PM
still no

to what?

Scoots
10-20-2018, 04:54 PM
to what?

Thread title question.

buckalis
10-20-2018, 05:45 PM
Thread title question.

Actually it was quoted to "still no" of yours, which means: "still no... to what?"