PDA

View Full Version : The New York Knicks Suck And Iím SICK Of It!!!

Vintage
10-11-2018, 07:38 PM
I accept that this year will be a lean year because Porzingis is injured but after this season itís balls to the fuóking WALL!

They better bring in Durant and win a Chip
For this city. WE ARE STARVING

GREATNESS ONE
10-11-2018, 07:56 PM
:laugh2: I just feel bad for you guys....

ewing
10-11-2018, 09:41 PM

I know we suck but I think they will be more watchable this year. Unfortunately people will expect Knox to be as good as Tatum was last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c.c.
10-11-2018, 10:32 PM

I donít feel sorry them! Knicks fans always bragging about their large market. Every year they say the Knicks gonna swoop in and sign some smaller market top player.

Through the whole process of that, Knicks fans usually talk bad about almost every city that isnít LA or Miami (sometimes Boston).

FlashBolt
10-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Giants suck, Jets suck, Mets suck, Yankees aren't great, Knicks suck, Nets suck, and I don't watch NHL but we probably suck there as well. We have an insane amount of teams for every sport and somehow suck so much.

IKnowHoops
10-11-2018, 10:41 PM
😂

GREATNESS ONE
10-11-2018, 10:44 PM
:laugh:

TheMightyHumph
10-11-2018, 10:54 PM
I accept that this year will be a lean year because Porzingis is injured but after this season itís balls to the fuóking WALL!

They better bring in Durant and win a Chip
For this city. WE ARE STARVING

Try being a Net fan

Cal827
10-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Sorry to hear about it man, soon your team will rise from the darkness and into the light again, you have some good pieces, just build and things will align in your favor.

In the mean while, have you considered this trade:

Hawks receive: Dellavedova, Henson and 3x2nd picks from Bucks, Wolves & Kings

Kings receive: Dieng, Morris & Frazier and 2019 1st from Wolves

Wolves receive: Middleton, Bazemore & T.Maker and 2021 1st from Bucks

Bucks receive: Butler & Koufos

lakerfan85
10-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Sorry to hear about it man, soon your team will rise from the darkness and into the light again, you have some good pieces, just build and things will align in your favor.

Wtf does that have to do with the Knicks??

ewing
10-12-2018, 10:51 AM
Giants suck, Jets suck, Mets suck, Yankees aren't great, Knicks suck, Nets suck, and I don't watch NHL but we probably suck there as well. We have an insane amount of teams for every sport and somehow suck so much.

Why are you saying we?

TheDish87
10-12-2018, 11:07 AM
most overrated franchise in the history of sports

Hawkeye15
10-12-2018, 12:23 PM
Feel sorry for the Knicks?

This is a city with every resource to have a great sports team known to man. It is considered the mecca of basketball. They have money coming out of their eyeballs. It's New York ****ing City, the greatest city this country has to offer. So just because they have been poorly run for 40 years, outside of a portion of the late 80's/early 90's, doesn't mean we should ever feel sorry for them.

Anytime my Wolves get me in a corner of fan-depression, I at least think, "at least I am not a Knicks fan". My team at least has the go-to excuses of small market, minimal attraction element. NY's list of excuses is a single excuse-poor management.

SteBO
10-12-2018, 12:37 PM
Is AmarŤ the last "big" FA the Knicks ever attracted?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-12-2018, 01:22 PM

Amare was injuryprone before Knicks even signed him. Didn't he injure his hand punching a fire extinguisher after a loss? Only way Knicks lured in players was trading for the bad contracts most of them were on like Grandma Johnson,Francis,Sprewell,Houston,Baker. Teams before that were the same old boring team, same year in and year out with Ewing,Oakley,Mason,Starks.

ewing
10-12-2018, 02:14 PM
If the Knicks go for the full tank and sit a healthy KP in the 2nd half of season is the most interesting story line for them unless you are a NY fan. If you care about this team the most important story line right now is who wins the PG spot. Trey Burke should have the inside track after last year but Fiz has called it an open comp

Tg11
10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
I expect Knox to have a good year this year

ewing
10-12-2018, 02:42 PM
I expect Knox to have a good year this year

he is real promising. I think it has people expecting more then he will be able to give this soon. Still like him a lot

Htownballa1622
10-12-2018, 05:23 PM
They COULD be good in the future. They just need to stop paying guys like Tim Hardaway Jr. ridiculous longterm contracts.

Then you draft well and don't shoot for dumb players or washed up players.

Saddletramp
10-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Theyíll be trash until Dolan is gone.

Chronz
10-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Sad when fans don't get to know a solid core for a few years. I can't remember their most tenured core group since the 90s. I'll always have found memories my team's core despite never changing beyond r2 in the effin west

JAZZNC
10-12-2018, 11:51 PM
If the Knicks go for the full tank and sit a healthy KP in the 2nd half of season is the most interesting story line for them unless you are a NY fan. If you care about this team the most important story line right now is who wins the PG spot. Trey Burke should have the inside track after last year but Fiz has called it an open comp

If Trey Burke is your starting PG....yuck.

ewing
10-13-2018, 12:46 AM
If Trey Burke is your starting PG....yuck.

Whatever. I hope Donovan Mitchell tears his ACL

basch152
10-13-2018, 01:55 AM
are we supposed to be feel sorry for you?

how many franchises and championships does New York have in total?

a couple of your 10 professional sports teams have sucked for a few decades, boo ****ing hoo.

the Yankees alone have more titles than most states do in their entire history.

hell they have more championships since 2000 than Cleveland does as an entire city since the 60s.

**** new york fans if they think we should feel bad for them.

you guys have something along the lines of 57 sports championships total in pro leagues.

seriously, **** you.

R. Johnson#3
10-13-2018, 03:09 AM
It's really funny because the Knicks only got 1 positive between Isaiah and Phil Jackson and that's KP. I can't express how happy I am that Isaiah walked out on the Raps before he could destroy us like he did the Knicks. Phil was terrible but Isaiah set that franchise back soooooooooooo many years.

Cal827
10-13-2018, 08:29 AM
It's really funny because the Knicks only got 1 positive between Isaiah and Phil Jackson and that's KP. I can't express how happy I am that Isaiah walked out on the Raps before he could destroy us like he did the Knicks. Phil was terrible but Isaiah set that franchise back soooooooooooo many years.

Yeah, we waited 5 years later for Mike Babcock to do that :laugh2:

ewing
10-13-2018, 09:11 AM

He was a terrible gm. The amazing thing is he made so many moves and spent so much money he had supporters up until the end. It was a truly horrible time for the franchise. It appeared to be turning with Donnie Walsh but then ownership couldnít leave him alone and things with south again fast

NYKalltheway
10-14-2018, 10:22 AM
Knicks cannot be saved as long as Dolan is in control. The fans just need to show that they understand this and pressure him in some way to sell the team.

Tg11
10-14-2018, 10:22 AM
Knicks without KP should tank the season on purpose but since it is New York where it is practically like Showtime out in LA in New York they are still gonna have unrealistic expectations when it comes to their team. What I be sayin' is dat in New York they are tough to please so basically I can see the Knicks giving it a shot or trying to but ultimately missing out on the playoffs again. However, I will say next summer the Knicks do have cap space and like the Lakers the Knicks are gonna be big buyers. The Knicks are gonna try to be relevant again and when is the last time New York Knicks have ever been relevant? Prolly when Melo was around and they had stars like Amare. Next summer they have a chance to go after big names in the off season.

HandsOnTheWheel
10-14-2018, 11:07 PM

Might be the most random trade post in an unrelated thread ever

HandsOnTheWheel
10-14-2018, 11:10 PM
No one could be surprised Knicks are this bad. Dolan has Dolan-type people running the team hence a lot of delusion at the top.

Saddletramp
10-15-2018, 04:30 AM
Knicks cannot be saved as long as Dolan is in control. The fans just need to show that they understand this and pressure him in some way to sell the team.

How? Moneyís all he cares about. One would think just owning a team wouldnít be enough...winning should matter. Especially with a guy who loves being seen at the games. Dolan just seems to be happy in making money and being the butt of jokes.

FlashBolt
10-15-2018, 04:36 AM
How? Moneyís all he cares about. One would think just owning a team wouldnít be enough...winning should matter. Especially with a guy who loves being seen at the games. Dolan just seems to be happy in making money and being the butt of jokes.
That's the luxury of being in NYC. Even more of a plus that he owns the arena so he's making an insane amount just being able to lease the arena to the Knicks and other teams he owns.

ewing
10-15-2018, 09:17 AM
most overrated franchise in the history of sports

no one thinks the knicks are good

R. Johnson#3
10-15-2018, 09:41 AM
no one thinks the knicks are good

Except every off-season Knick fans think top players want to play on their team. Lebron, Kyrie, Jimmy, KD.

Hawkeye15
10-15-2018, 09:49 AM

damn

JAZZNC
10-15-2018, 10:08 AM

Kinda like Porzingis did? ;)

ewing
10-15-2018, 10:41 AM
Kinda like Porzingis did? ;)

Exactly

JAZZNC
10-15-2018, 11:33 AM
Exactly

Let the hate flow through you!

ewing
10-15-2018, 12:26 PM
Let the hate flow through you!

I said the PG situation was a New York only story bc none of the guys have shown to be NBA players and there is no reason to care if you arenít a Knicks fan. You decided to be ******* about it. Im happy the team is doing the right thing by letting these guys compete for it instead if bringing in a useless vet that isnít in the long term plans. Maybe Frank learns to be a point guard or one of the other guys shows they deserve a spot on an NBA roaster. If not nothing is lost long term and for now Knicks fans will debate Muiday vs Burke vs Frank and no one else will care [emoji3]

GiantsSwaGG
10-15-2018, 03:07 PM

This trade my catapult the Knicks to championship contention but I doubt itíll happen

IKnowHoops
10-15-2018, 04:20 PM

Melo

ewing
10-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Melo

The Knicks traded all there assets for Melo instead of waiting to sign him in the off season

JAZZNC
10-15-2018, 07:56 PM
I said the PG situation was a New York only story bc none of the guys have shown to be NBA players and there is no reason to care if you arenít a Knicks fan. You decided to be ******* about it. Im happy the team is doing the right thing by letting these guys compete for it instead if bringing in a useless vet that isnít in the long term plans. Maybe Frank learns to be a point guard or one of the other guys shows they deserve a spot on an NBA roaster. If not nothing is lost long term and for now Knicks fans will debate Muiday vs Burke vs Frank and no one else will care [emoji3]

I just find it hilarious you got so incredibly butt hurt over that one little comment that you resorted to "hoping" for a season ending injury to a player on my team....that's being ******.

I suffered through years of Trey Burke at PG so I think I can have an opinion on the subject and that opinion is yuck. I certainly hope that somebody can earn that starting role besides him. Anybody from your summer league/G-league teams that had any promise at the position?

ewing
10-15-2018, 09:57 PM
I just find it hilarious you got so incredibly butt hurt over that one little comment that you resorted to "hoping" for a season ending injury to a player on my team....that's being ******.

I suffered through years of Trey Burke at PG so I think I can have an opinion on the subject and that opinion is yuck. I certainly hope that somebody can earn that starting role besides him. Anybody from your summer league/G-league teams that had any promise at the position?

It really was a joke, one with an intended bite but a joke. Ntilikini is the best basketball player we have at spot but right now he is going to used as a secondary ball handler and wing more bc heís real strengths are defense and stand still shooting. He just a little to passive to be a lead guard hopefully he developes more play making. Alonzo Trier will make the team and was impressive in summer league and pre season but is an undrafted rookie. Emanuel Mudiay is also on the team but he is like Burke a high draft bust and honestly I donít like his game at all.

MJNetsIsles
10-15-2018, 10:22 PM

a couple of your 10 professional sports teams have sucked for a few decades, boo ****ing hoo.

hell they have more championships since 2000 than Cleveland does as an entire city since the 60s.

you guys have something along the lines of 57 sports championships total in pro leagues.

seriously, **** you.

Haha. Someone is mad! :laugh:

JAZZNC
10-16-2018, 12:04 PM
It really was a joke, one with an intended bite but a joke. Ntilikini is the best basketball player we have at spot but right now he is going to used as a secondary ball handler and wing more bc heís real strengths are defense and stand still shooting. He just a little to passive to be a lead guard hopefully he developes more play making. Alonzo Trier will make the team and was impressive in summer league and pre season but is an undrafted rookie. Emanuel Mudiay is also on the team but he is like Burke a high draft bust and honestly I donít like his game at all.

Did a little looking and Trier looks like an interesting prospect. Seems like some his weaknesses are true same as Burke (defense/getting others involved) but he definitely looks a lot more athletic which should make him better offensively than Burke. Those are the kind of guys I think teams should give some burn to over guys like Burke. He's been in the league long enough to know what you have, if you're not trying to compete why not see what you have in the young guys and maybe get a hit.

ewing
10-16-2018, 12:18 PM
Did a little looking and Trier looks like an interesting prospect. Seems like some his weaknesses are true same as Burke (defense/getting others involved) but he definitely looks a lot more athletic which should make him better offensively than Burke. Those are the kind of guys I think teams should give some burn to over guys like Burke. He's been in the league long enough to know what you have, if you're not trying to compete why not see what you have in the young guys and maybe get a hit.

One the teams strategies has been to fill out the roaster with recent draft busts hoping for a successful reclamation. Burke scored 26 a game in the G league last year and scored an efficient 18 a night starting for the knicks at the end of last year. I'm sure both guys will get a look with the hopes that they maybe a worthy bench player in the future or more if we get very lucky.

WaDe03
10-16-2018, 04:49 PM

seriously, **** you.

Can we ban this dude. My god, all this guy does is ***** and moan and brings nothing but negativity to the board. Less baschs and more lol, pleases.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
10-17-2018, 03:51 PM
https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1052618042025406464/video/1

:laugh2:

basch152
10-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Can we ban this dude. My god, all this guy does is ***** and moan and brings nothing but negativity to the board. Less baschs and more lol, pleases.

lol coming from the guy that does nothing but troll about wade because no one agrees with him.

ewing
10-18-2018, 09:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dnRdBGJeVE

WaDe03
10-18-2018, 10:39 AM
lol coming from the guy that does nothing but troll about wade because no one agrees with him.

Youíre not here enough to know but my god when youíre here itís annoying as ****. Youíre constantly negative, go find some p**** or something and cheer up.