PDA

View Full Version : The only way the Raptors ever compete for an NBA title

Tg11
10-06-2018, 12:55 PM
The only realistic way the Raptors ever compete for dat NBA title is they get another star caliber player to pair up with Lowry and Kawhi out in Toronto...but ain't no one tryin to go to Toronto ain't no one want to be in Toronto because it truly is a city of losers

buckalis
10-06-2018, 01:00 PM
The only realistic way the Raptors ever compete for dat NBA title is they get another star caliber player to pair up with Lowry and Kawhi out in Toronto...but ain't no one tryin to go to Toronto ain't no one want to be in Toronto because it truly is a city of losers

Who and how?

Tg11
10-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Toronto is a city of losers because when is the last time the Jays or Leafs won anything of major importance? Leafs haven't won a Stanley Cup since 1967 and the Jays haven't won a World Series since 1993. Yeah Toronto FC won the MLS Championship last season but this season they definitely are not going to repeat...then there's the Argos who just suck this season...the Raptors have never won a title so how is this city not a city of losers?

Plus not to mention the Raptors yeah they did manage to lure Kawhi to Toronto but at what cost? Kawhi at best is a rental he ain't stayin in Toronto and even if he does who is gonna want to come here to play with him?

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Dey can compete for dat title definitely if Dey get new one. They need one more star caliper player and 2 more 3 and D caliper players to compete with a team with the caliper players they have. Think bout dat for minute Dey have a top 2 caliper player in KD, top 3 caliper player in Curry, top 12 caliper player in cousins, top 20 caliper player in green, top 25 caliper player in Klay, top 5 caliper bench and top 30 caliper coach. Dats tough to beat

TrueFan420
10-06-2018, 01:58 PM
When did Cousins become a top 12 caliber player? And how is Kerr only a top 30 caliber coach? There's literally 30 teams.

smith&wesson
10-06-2018, 02:03 PM
:clap: great troll job

HandsOnTheWheel
10-06-2018, 02:06 PM
lmao this forum must be at an all time low

Rad_Racing
10-06-2018, 02:08 PM
This was my favorite part: "star caliber player to pair up with Lowry and Kawhi out in Toronto."

buckalis
10-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Please help... How can I activate the "ignore list" in my account? I'm looking for it and couldn't find it... this is no joke!

Jamiecballer
10-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Lmao what is your deal with us exactly. We've got a reasonable chance of losing to the Warriors on the finals this year. What more do you expect.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Jamiecballer
10-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Toronto is a city of losers because when is the last time the Jays or Leafs won anything of major importance? Leafs haven't won a Stanley Cup since 1967 and the Jays haven't won a World Series since 1993. Yeah Toronto FC won the MLS Championship last season but this season they definitely are not going to repeat...then there's the Argos who just suck this season...the Raptors have never won a title so how is this city not a city of losers?

Plus not to mention the Raptors yeah they did manage to lure Kawhi to Toronto but at what cost? Kawhi at best is a rental he ain't stayin in Toronto and even if he does who is gonna want to come here to play with him?Do you expect anyone to believe you aren't from Toronto, I mean you know an awful lot about our pro sports teams.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

R. Johnson#3
10-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Did OP visit Toronto recently and have a really bad time or something?

aman_13
10-06-2018, 04:09 PM
I think he lives in Toronto. He's a troll.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

buckalis
10-06-2018, 04:11 PM
please help... How can i activate the "ignore list" in my account? I'm looking for it and couldn't find it... this is no joke!

please?

Rush
10-06-2018, 04:23 PM
Do not create a troll thread. Do better.