PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to Spurs season

Scoots
10-03-2018, 06:20 PM
LMA we know. It will be interesting to see DeRozan under Pop (defensive effort?).

I'm really looking forward to Murry, White, Poetl, and even Blossomgame.

I think the Spurs will win more than Vegas does, but it's almost a faith in Pop magic more than anything else.

kdspurman
10-04-2018, 04:32 PM
I think these guys will surprise some people this year. Idk what kind of time Walker will get, but he's shown some nice flashes.

Saddletramp
10-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Are you going to do this for every team? I figured this was the type of thing the mods would shut down but........

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 04:53 PM
👀👀👀

Rivera
10-04-2018, 05:12 PM
for as much slack as the Lakers get for little outside shooting, the Spurs just might be worse at 3pt shooting, just might be a worse 3pt shooting team

Murray/Derozan/Gay/LMA/Gasol with Potel/Mills/Belinelli/Lonnie walker off the bench

Darn good lineup and will make the playoffs, but this looks like a 90s early 00s team not a 2018 team

kdspurman
10-04-2018, 05:50 PM
for as much slack as the Lakers get for little outside shooting, the Spurs just might be worse at 3pt shooting, just might be a worse 3pt shooting team

Murray/Derozan/Gay/LMA/Gasol with Potel/Mills/Belinelli/Lonnie walker off the bench

Darn good lineup and will make the playoffs, but this looks like a 90s early 00s team not a 2018 team

I can tell you from reports I've seen, you'll probably see Aldridge, Gay, and DeRozan taking more 3s. All have emphasized they will, they know they have to. Gay has actually looked great shooting the 3 ball early on.

Also, in addition to Mills/Belinelli, we have Forbes and Bertans. Those guys can all light it up from 3. It's such a new team, idk what the starting 5 will look like, but I feel confident in saying some guys not known for shooting 3s before will become respectable 3 point shooters this season.

tredigs
10-04-2018, 11:49 PM
Are you going to do this for every team? I figured this was the type of thing the mods would shut down but........

How dare he attempt to drum up discussion. Shut thread down + infraction IMO.

Scoots
10-05-2018, 12:05 AM

No, but feel free to make one for teams you are looking forward to seeing this year.

ewing
10-05-2018, 12:13 AM
No, but feel free to make one for teams you are looking forward to seeing this year.

thanks good idea with these thread Scoots. Unfortunately it seems like we have league fans and people who root for the favorites. hopefully it can generate some more discussion.

Saddletramp
10-05-2018, 12:38 AM
How dare he attempt to drum up discussion. Shut thread down + infraction IMO.

Haha, you’re so salty at me for calling you out on your ********. I guess this is your only comeback though since you went ghost when you were called out. Straight gangster move, homey.

I just remember when others have started team oriented discussions they’d get shut down. “Keep it in your forum!” I hope someone makes one for every remaining team; would be interesting to see some differing opinions on some of the less talked about teams.

tredigs
10-05-2018, 12:54 AM
Haha, you’re so salty at me for calling you out on your ********. I guess this is your only comeback though since you went ghost when you were called out. Straight gangster move, homey.

I just remember when others have started team oriented discussions they’d get shut down. “Keep it in your forum!” I hope someone makes one for every remaining team; would be interesting to see some differing opinions on some of the less talked about teams.

Very original retort. Dunces online often confuse (or tell themselves) that when somebody simply stops responding to them, they've won some argument. Rest assure, you're more than likely just being ignored for a better use of time. And rest assure, you'll be ignored here if you bother responding to me again. That's what happens when a person is so consistently devoid of substance. Your stupid post should have just been ignored in the first place.

ewing
10-05-2018, 01:37 AM

why did you sarcasticly called him a "gangster"?

Saddletramp
10-05-2018, 03:35 AM
why did you sarcasticly called him a "gangster"?

Because he thinks he’s hot **** and played himself. He’s got the biggest ego on the boards and he doesn’t have the balls to admit that he was wrong. No respect for clowns like that.

**** him.

ewing
10-05-2018, 09:00 AM
How come, no one give the Spurs **** for not tanking? They aren't winning a title and Derozan is 29.

Rivera
10-05-2018, 11:00 AM
I can tell you from reports I've seen, you'll probably see Aldridge, Gay, and DeRozan taking more 3s. All have emphasized they will, they know they have to. Gay has actually looked great shooting the 3 ball early on.

Also, in addition to Mills/Belinelli, we have Forbes and Bertans. Those guys can all light it up from 3. It's such a new team, idk what the starting 5 will look like, but I feel confident in saying some guys not known for shooting 3s before will become respectable 3 point shooters this season.

interesting, I am really curious how they space the floor, I wonder if they would bring Gay off the bench and start Forbes/Bertans or bench Gasol and go small with Gay at PF

I do think they will be a 50 win team, how they won 40+ last year with no KL was crazy impressive