PDA

View Full Version : Who is your vote for 2019 MVP?

GREATNESS ONE
10-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Just seeing what everyone thinks, who do you see winning the 2019 Regular season MVP Award..

GREATNESS ONE
10-03-2018, 01:06 PM
I meant to add a poll but it woiuldn't let me for some reason can a Mod add a poll please, just put the usual suspects up, thank you.

KD
Westbrook
Harden
Curry
LBJ
Giannis
Embiid
Kawhi
AD
Celtic Player
other

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 01:09 PM
If Wade doesnít win it I think itíll be LeGOAT but it depends on where his team ends up in the seeding.

TrueFan420
10-03-2018, 01:14 PM
If AD is healthy for the year I see him talking it. Wouldn't be shocked if Bron got it with the narritive of him taking a young LA squad to the playoffs if they have a top 4 team in the west. If Kawhi has the raptors as the 1 or 2 seed in the east I could see that storyline selling.

Celtics players have too much talent to put up the numbers they'd need too. Same with Curry and KD. Doubt Harden gets back to back.

Geek freak needs to improve and Embiid likely doesn't play enough games. Tho I could see him winning in a few years.

TheDish87
10-03-2018, 01:34 PM
in no order my top 5 would be Embiid, AD, Harden, George, Leonard and ill give HM to Giannis bcuz he will be up there by default for his empty stats leading to another 6 seed

Vinylman
10-03-2018, 01:38 PM
in no order my top 5 would be Embiid, AD, Harden, George, Leonard and ill give HM to Giannis bcuz he will be up there by default for his empty stats leading to another 6 seed

embiid and George :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

IKnowHoops
10-03-2018, 01:46 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂gtfoh

FlashBolt
10-03-2018, 02:08 PM
It won't be LeBron. Watching the Lakers play, there simply isn't enough possessions for LeBron to dominate the way he used to. Stats are the first thing these guys look at, usually. Harden, Davis, Kawhi, Kyrie, or Westbrook are my guesses.

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 02:11 PM
It won't be LeBron. Watching the Lakers play, there simply isn't enough possessions for LeBron to dominate the way he used to. Stats are the first thing these guys look at, usually. Harden, Davis, Kawhi, Kyrie, or Westbrook are my guesses.

The biggest thing against LeBron will be his teams record imo. Thereís a chance they struggle.

TheDish87
10-03-2018, 02:19 PM
embiid and George :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

how is that funny? Embiid likely plays 70 games and dominates the East if not the league. I think George is out to prove his decision. you act like i named bums lolololol

Rivera
10-03-2018, 02:26 PM
embiid, kawhi, harden I think will end up top 3

Im gonna go Kawhi, going to a top 2/3 team in the east i think hes going to regain his form

IKnowHoops
10-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Bron finishes above Embiid in MVP race. Sig bets?

SteBO
10-03-2018, 03:22 PM
If the Lakers finish in the top 3, I think 'Bron will and should win it. Believe it or not, media narrative plays a pretty big role.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Giannis will be top-3... bookies don't like to loose their money.

mightybosstone
10-03-2018, 03:37 PM
If we consider team record and individual stats to be the greatest factors in winning MVP, then I look at candidates in the following groups:

Always contenders
- James Harden
- Kevin Durant
- Stephen Curry

Great numbers, but will the team be good enough?
- Lebron James
- Anthony Davis
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Russell Westbrook

Top 3 seed, but will the numbers be good enough?
- Joel Embiid
- Kyrie Irving

The wild card who could totally win it if he's healthy and motivated
- Kawhi Leonard

I would be legitimately shocked if anyone outside of these 10 players won the award. There are other, younger guys who are outside the top 10 who I could feasibly see making a jump to get into this group, like Jokic, KAT, Simmons and Mitchell, but they'd have to make pretty significant leaps to be in the conversation. And I don't think veteran guys outside the top 10 like Butler, Lillard or DeRozan are good enough.

Out of those top 10 guys, though, my money would be on Harden, Lebron or Kawhi. Harden's numbers just keep getting better, and I don't see the Rockets being any worse than last season. Lebron should put up great numbers and will have excellent media visibility playing in LA. And if Kawhi can be the guy he was at his peak two years ago, he'll put up ridiculous two-way production while playing in a conference that should see Toronto almost certainly lock down a top 3 seed.

TheDish87
10-03-2018, 03:47 PM
If the Lakers finish in the top 3, I think 'Bron will and should win it. Believe it or not, media narrative plays a pretty big role.

agreed but i just cant see the Lakers as a top 3 team in the West. If they are, even top 4, he prob will get it and deservingly so.

Hawkeye15
10-03-2018, 03:57 PM
If we consider team record and individual stats to be the greatest factors in winning MVP, then I look at candidates in the following groups:

Always contenders
- James Harden
- Kevin Durant
- Stephen Curry

- Lebron James
- Anthony Davis
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Russell Westbrook

- Joel Embiid
- Kyrie Irving

- Kawhi Leonard

I would be legitimately shocked if anyone outside of these 10 players won the award. There are other, younger guys who are outside the top 10 who I could feasibly see making a jump to get into this group, like Jokic, KAT, Simmons and Mitchell, but they'd have to make pretty significant leaps to be in the conversation. And I don't think veteran guys outside the top 10 like Butler, Lillard or DeRozan are good enough.

Out of those top 10 guys, though, my money would be on Harden, Lebron or Kawhi. Harden's numbers just keep getting better, and I don't see the Rockets being any worse than last season. Lebron should put up great numbers and will have excellent media visibility playing in LA. And if Kawhi can be the guy he was at his peak two years ago, he'll put up ridiculous two-way production while playing in a conference that should see Toronto almost certainly lock down a top 3 seed.

you saved me a ton of time haha

Leonard is my pick. I don't think the Lakers will win enough games for LeBron to be considered, so Harden, and then some other candidate from a top team will surface. If the Lakers finish with a top 3 seed, LeBron is right in the hunt.

IKnowHoops
10-03-2018, 04:02 PM
you saved me a ton of time haha

Leonard is my pick. I don't think the Lakers will win enough games for LeBron to be considered, so Harden, and then some other candidate from a top team will surface. If the Lakers finish with a top 3 seed, LeBron is right in the hunt.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...Point Break

Hawkeye15
10-03-2018, 04:21 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...Point Break

you know how everyone has like 3-4 movies in their "best 20 ever", that make no sense to anyone but them?

yeah, Point Break is one of mine. I worshipped Swayze. If I had a son, I want to name him, Bodhi. Alas, my wife thinks it's a ridiculous name...

SteBO
10-03-2018, 04:39 PM
agreed but i just cant see the Lakers as a top 3 team in the West. If they are, even top 4, he prob will get it and deservingly so.
Oh me neither dude. LBJ is my guy, but the West is difficult and his team isn't even remotely close to what GSW and HOU are and I'd argue that Utah, OKC, and even SA are better, though not by a lot.

TheDish87
10-03-2018, 04:47 PM
i argued the same teams plus a few more are arguable/surely better than the Lakers just yesterday.

Sixers3Fan
10-03-2018, 04:58 PM
how is that funny? Embiid likely plays 70 games and dominates the East if not the league. I think George is out to prove his decision. you act like i named bums lolololol

People will never give Embiid the love and respect he deserves like us Philly guys see in him.

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Simmons will be better than Embiid either this year or the next.

Hawkeye15
10-03-2018, 05:04 PM
People will never give Embiid the love and respect he deserves like us Philly guys see in him.

I mean, he just needs to stay healthy. I don't think you can get an MVP without playing 70+ games.

IKnowHoops
10-03-2018, 05:42 PM
you know how everyone has like 3-4 movies in their "best 20 ever", that make no sense to anyone but them?

yeah, Point Break is one of mine. I worshipped Swayze. If I had a son, I want to name him, Bodhi. Alas, my wife thinks it's a ridiculous name...

Not gonna lie, the movie is a childhood favorite.

IKnowHoops
10-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Simmons will be better than Embiid either this year or the next.

This

valade16
10-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Right now the LeBron narrative train is strong. ESPN's GM predictions came out and LeBron was the favorite to win MVP. If the Lakers don't struggle record-wise I can see LeBron winning it absent a truly great season from someone else.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Right now the LeBron narrative train is strong. ESPN's GM predictions came out and LeBron was the favorite to win MVP. If the Lakers don't struggle record-wise I can see LeBron winning it absent a truly great season from someone else.

Lebron followed close by AD and Giannis...

IKnowHoops
10-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Bron

GREATNESS ONE
10-03-2018, 06:26 PM
I thought you lived in Oregon?

valade16
10-03-2018, 06:30 PM
I thought you lived in Oregon?

No, from Oregon. Currently live in Washington. I don't know how that relates to my post though lol

GREATNESS ONE
10-03-2018, 06:56 PM
No, from Oregon. Currently live in Washington. I don't know how that relates to my post though lol

Lmao, I agreed with your post and remember what you say, just a side question :)

Where's Dunk? I miss our badgering back and forth lmao

valade16
10-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Lmao, I agreed with your post and remember what you say, just a side question :)

Where's Dunk? I miss our badgering back and forth lmao

Figured, I did re-read the post trying to see if I said anything about Oregon though lol

He's currently kicking my *** in fantasy football lol. He only uses this site for the All-Time NBA games.

GREATNESS ONE
10-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Figured, I did re-read the post trying to see if I said anything about Oregon though lol

He's currently kicking my *** in fantasy football lol. He only uses this site for the All-Time NBA games.

We should always play Online- All-Time NBA Games, Iím winning most of my FF leagues too. :nod:

ewing
10-03-2018, 08:15 PM
This

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
10-03-2018, 08:18 PM

Always contenders
- James Harden
- Kevin Durant
- Stephen Curry

- Lebron James
- Anthony Davis
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Russell Westbrook

- Joel Embiid
- Kyrie Irving

- Kawhi Leonard

Good post. Iím going with Anthony Davis

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 11:59 PM
No

Yes

More-Than-Most
10-04-2018, 12:05 AM
If embiid actually sticks to what he is saying about posting up all the time i could see him having a shot... Giannis and his empty stats or Lebron probably win the award for getting the lakers a top 4 seed

Jamiecballer
10-04-2018, 04:27 AM
If it weren't for Lebron in LA this would be the biggest slam dunk ever - Kawhi Leonard. So it's one of these 2.

A healthy Kawhi, playing in a high scoring system for a team that will cater to him to a fault AND playing in the East should give him a boost to his counting stats.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

ewing
10-04-2018, 06:23 AM
Yes

Maybe he wonít get benched for TJ McConnoll this year

TheDish87
10-04-2018, 08:34 AM
This

I highly doubt it, thats how good Embiid is. But if Simmons is better than Embiid this year were prob going to the finals, thats ****ing scary if Simmons makes that leap next to the big man.

ewing
10-04-2018, 08:37 AM
I highly doubt it, thats how good Embiid is. But if Simmons is better than Embiid this year were prob going to the finals, thats ****ing scary if Simmons makes that leap next to the big man.

Joel has every skill its just a question of putting them together Simmons actually needs to get better at fundamental level. Unless Joel gets hurt he is just better at basketball now

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Joel has every skill its just a question of putting them together Simmons actually needs to get better at fundamental level. Unless Joel gets hurt he is just better at basketball now

Maybe he is ďnowĒ but I said either this year or the next.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 09:46 AM
If embiid actually sticks to what he is saying about posting up all the time i could see him having a shot... Giannis and his empty stats or Lebron probably win the award for getting the lakers a top 4 seed

He wonít stick to it, he loves shooting jumpers way too much.

TheDish87
10-04-2018, 09:59 AM

When Simmons gets the jumped to a respectable level then the convo can start but that wont be this year. hes made some strides but hes still not gonna take a lot of jumpers.

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Yes

Co sign

ewing
10-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Maybe he is ďnowĒ but I said either this year or the next.

Thatís going to take some real growth from Simmons

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Thatís going to take some real growth from Simmons

We shall see my friend, only time will tell!

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Good post. Iím going with Anthony Davis

I'd actually like to see Davis take that next step and win MVP this year, but I just don't know how good that New Orleans team is going to be. Last year that team was unquestionably the best since Davis came into the league, and it was only good enough for the 6th seed. Factor in Cousins and Rondo essentially being replaced with Randle and Payton, and it's just really hard to project how good this team is going to be.

But I think that's Davis' obstacle to winning the award. His team has got to be in that top 4-5 in the West to realistically have a shot. Either that, or his numbers will have to be substantially better than everyone else, which isn't necessarily an impossibility.

Jeffy25
10-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Bron, AD, Leonard, Westbrook, or Harden are the most likely options

I don't see Embiid getting an MVP

Sixers3Fan
10-04-2018, 04:06 PM
I mean, he just needs to stay healthy. I don't think you can get an MVP without playing 70+ games.

Can't control injuries and I don't want to play the what if game. I believe he'll play roughly 74-77 games.

Hawkeye15
10-04-2018, 04:10 PM
Can't control injuries and I don't want to play the what if game. I believe he'll play roughly 74-77 games.

if he does, he likely gets MVP votes.

ewing
10-04-2018, 08:29 PM
if he does, he likely gets MVP votes.

I think he has a bit to go. Itís kind of scary bc i donít think we know who he is yet. I donít think he knows yet. the guy is pretty new to the game. Heís just awesome at it

ewing
10-04-2018, 08:35 PM
I'd actually like to see Davis take that next step and win MVP this year, but I just don't know how good that New Orleans team is going to be. Last year that team was unquestionably the best since Davis came into the league, and it was only good enough for the 6th seed. Factor in Cousins and Rondo essentially being replaced with Randle and Payton, and it's just really hard to project how good this team is going to be.

But I think that's Davis' obstacle to winning the award. His team has got to be in that top 4-5 in the West to realistically have a shot. Either that, or his numbers will have to be substantially better than everyone else, which isn't necessarily an impossibility.

You are the second person that has said they replaced Cousins with Randel but didnít they do that with Mitoric? Randel is a bench big right?

Also I like Payton. I think on paper they are better. Plus I think the team post Cousins is built to let AD do what he does best- score efficiently. Dude is phenomenal in space. Thank god they finally tripped into making him a center

tredigs
10-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Not one mention of the person who I think has a real chance to win it, Oladipo. Signs point to another level coming from him, and if so that puts him squarely in the MVP level and a true two-way force entering his peak season.

Hawkeye15
10-05-2018, 11:30 AM
I think he has a bit to go. Itís kind of scary bc i donít think we know who he is yet. I donít think he knows yet. the guy is pretty new to the game. Heís just awesome at it

I get that feeling too. But if Philly wins a ton of games, Embiid will get consideration if he plays enough. Like, I still can't figure out if he will be a low post guy, perimeter guy, all league defender, etc. But whatever he does, he does it awesome haha

mightybosstone
10-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Not one mention of the person who I think has a real chance to win it, Oladipo. Signs point to another level coming from him, and if so that puts him squarely in the MVP level and a true two-way force entering his peak season.

I considered him, but I think he's got to make a pretty massive leap from a production perspective AND Indiana needs to make a pretty big leap in the wins column. He was a 23/5/4/2 guy last year playing in 34 minutes a night. I think he'd have to at least hit that 25-26 point mark, and even that number seems low to me. And on top of that, the Pacers would need to probably be a top 2 seed in the East.

I just think the idea of him taking that much of a leap next season seems like a stretch, but if he finds another gear, I think he could join the conversation.

mightybosstone
10-05-2018, 11:51 AM
You are the second person that has said they replaced Cousins with Randel but didnít they do that with Mitoric? Randel is a bench big right?

Also I like Payton. I think on paper they are better. Plus I think the team post Cousins is built to let AD do what he does best- score efficiently. Dude is phenomenal in space. Thank god they finally tripped into making him a center

Honestly, having not watched New Orleans in the preseasons or followed them that much, I'm not really sure where that team is at. But I was talking about those replacements more from a sheer talent perspective. In terms of fit, this squad might actually be a little better, but I do think it's taken a step down just in terms of sheer talent.

Davis at center in today's NBA makes a ton of sense, and I like Mirotic next to him with Randle playing that third big man role. But I look at the rest of the West and I have a hard time seeing them finishing in the top 4 in the conference. I think that's what it's going to take to win MVP this year.

Vinylman
10-05-2018, 12:52 PM
I get that feeling too. But if Philly wins a ton of games, Embiid will get consideration if he plays enough. Like, I still can't figure out if he will be a low post guy, perimeter guy, all league defender, etc. But whatever he does, he does it awesome haha

His problem if he plays in the post is that it will be much more physical which opens him up to injury which he wants to avoid. His willingness to play on the perimeter is nothing more than that. I mean it certainly has nothing to do with his skillset.

Until he can make it to 70 Plus games there really is no reason to put him in the mix... not to mention he doesn't play the minutes / game

He will continue to miss games

AllBall
10-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Lebron. He'll take the Lakers to 50+ wins and the playoffs. Big market attention will butter up the journalists.

Otherwise, Kyrie, if has the season the season he had last year before the injury.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Jimmy Butler with the Heat.

tredigs
10-05-2018, 02:25 PM
I considered him, but I think he's got to make a pretty massive leap from a production perspective AND Indiana needs to make a pretty big leap in the wins column. He was a 23/5/4/2 guy last year playing in 34 minutes a night. I think he'd have to at least hit that 25-26 point mark, and even that number seems low to me. And on top of that, the Pacers would need to probably be a top 2 seed in the East.

I just think the idea of him taking that much of a leap next season seems like a stretch, but if he finds another gear, I think he could join the conversation.
I disagree on both fronts. A very small leap along with 36 mpg puts him around 27/5/6, and this as the steals leader who is a top 3 perimeter defender. That gives him a big edge over many candidates. And Indy was the 5 seed right behind Cleveland (who is out), they certainly don't need to make any big leap either for Dipo to be heavily in the conversation. Judging by what i have been seeing/reading on him, he should be right there and could steal it. Finished the season 6th in rpm btw, just ahead of AD.

FlashBolt
10-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Lebron. He'll take the Lakers to 50+ wins and the playoffs. Big market attention will butter up the journalists.

Otherwise, Kyrie, if has the season the season he had last year before the injury.

I listed Kyrie as an option but rethought it because his stats are never eyecandy. He'll get his 24 points but really average at every other spot. Tough to give it to him when other players are nearing 30 PER and putting up 30/8/6 and whatever.

mightybosstone
10-05-2018, 09:00 PM
I disagree on both fronts. A very small leap along with 36 mpg puts him around 27/5/6, and this as the steals leader who is a top 3 perimeter defender. That gives him a big edge over many candidates. And Indy was the 5 seed right behind Cleveland (who is out), they certainly don't need to make any big leap either for Dipo to be heavily in the conversation. Judging by what i have been seeing/reading on him, he should be right there and could steal it. Finished the season 6th in rpm btw, just ahead of AD.

I think 27 points a game would be a stretch for a number of reasons:
1. Star players are averaging fewer and fewer MPG every season. Only 12 guys in the entire league last year averaged 36+ minutes a night.
2. Assuming Oladipo was as efficient as last year, he'd have to take 21 shots a night to hit 27 points, or an additional 3.1 FGA per game. Only one guy in the league took 21 shots a game last season: Russell Westbrook.
3. The addition of Tyreke Evans should take some of the scoring pressure off of Oladipo, meaning an increase in shot attempts is unlikely.

The addition of Evans also won't do many favors for his assist numbers, and it's not likely to help your case for him getting 36+ minutes a night. Throw in the fact that Collison missed a good chunk of last season and the addition of rookie Aaron Holiday, and there's a lot of mouths to feed at the guard spots and on the wings. Oladipo is still undoubtedly the cream of the crop, but it seems unlikely that he's going to see the significant spike in production you're suggesting based solely on increased minutes.

So if he's not taking more shots or getting more minutes, he's going to need to get more efficient, and I think that leap also seems unlikely. He already had career years in 3PA, 3-point % and FTA. So he'd have to jump up another tier and have career numbers in those categories again.

I dunno, man. I like Oladipo, but the idea that he's suddenly going to jump into the top 5-10 players in the league in terms of production and Indy is going to suddenly be a top 2-3 seed seems like a real stretch. What's your justification aside from RPM, which has very little weight in an MVP conversation (whether that's fair or not)?

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Kyrie will never deserve MVP more than Nash or Derrick Rose. He should never win one.

tredigs
10-05-2018, 10:23 PM
I think 27 points a game would be a stretch for a number of reasons:
1. Star players are averaging fewer and fewer MPG every season. Only 12 guys in the entire league last year averaged 36+ minutes a night.
2. Assuming Oladipo was as efficient as last year, he'd have to take 21 shots a night to hit 27 points, or an additional 3.1 FGA per game. Only one guy in the league took 21 shots a game last season: Russell Westbrook.
3. The addition of Tyreke Evans should take some of the scoring pressure off of Oladipo, meaning an increase in shot attempts is unlikely.

The addition of Evans also won't do many favors for his assist numbers, and it's not likely to help your case for him getting 36+ minutes a night. Throw in the fact that Collison missed a good chunk of last season and the addition of rookie Aaron Holiday, and there's a lot of mouths to feed at the guard spots and on the wings. Oladipo is still undoubtedly the cream of the crop, but it seems unlikely that he's going to see the significant spike in production you're suggesting based solely on increased minutes.

So if he's not taking more shots or getting more minutes, he's going to need to get more efficient, and I think that leap also seems unlikely. He already had career years in 3PA, 3-point % and FTA. So he'd have to jump up another tier and have career numbers in those categories again.

I dunno, man. I like Oladipo, but the idea that he's suddenly going to jump into the top 5-10 players in the league in terms of production and Indy is going to suddenly be a top 2-3 seed seems like a real stretch. What's your justification aside from RPM, which has very little weight in an MVP conversation (whether that's fair or not)?

Tyreke averaged 40% from 3 last year (39% the past 2 years) and is great at finishing around the rim. I don't think that hurts his assist numbers, quite the opposite. As he enters his peak seasons, I see an increase in efficiency and attempts as both being likely. Seeing as he is also in incredible shape, he can clearly play 36+ mpg, but that will be on coaching. I do see another increase in production coming for him, and he was already an All NBA player last season (should have been 2nd team over Derozan). He's right on the brink of an MVP caliber season, and he'll have a great narrative. At the very least, this thread has him hugely overlooked. The top seed narrative is also a bit overrated now. Westbrook won it with the 6 seed and Lebron got huge consideration last year as a 4 seed (both LOWER than their preseason projections). Indy as a 4 seed is enough for him to win it.

Tg11
10-06-2018, 12:51 PM
I say it will either be James Harden or LeBron winning it in a Laker uniform

buckalis
10-13-2018, 04:55 PM
I say it will either be James Harden or LeBron winning it in a Laker uniform

Yeah... agree! Harden in a ...Laker uniform has high chances! ...Jesus!

Tg11
10-14-2018, 10:12 AM
LeBron since LeBron joined the Lakers that he will just go off this season playing in LA LA Land a lot of eyes are gon be on LeBron and it is Showtime so LeBron is definitely gonna put up MVP like numbers prolly win dat scoring title

I say it will be Harden but only as a 2nd choice because especially now that he has both Melo and CP3 around him now...plus the offense Houston runs it is gonna be impossible to bet against The Beard

ewing
10-14-2018, 04:29 PM
Jimmy Butler

GREATNESS ONE
10-14-2018, 06:06 PM
Jimmy Butler

Kristaps Porzingis

More-Than-Most
10-14-2018, 08:06 PM
Hearing Davis makes me want to take him... I think he is going to be a monster

Raps18-19 Champ
10-14-2018, 08:28 PM
Giannis.

He's in a prime position to put up monster numbers with a realistic shot at a top 4 seed.

Kawhi would be legit as well if he comes back healthy (by all accounts he looks good) if Raptors end up top 3 seed.

AD is in a similar situation as Giannis but they might not even make the playoffs.

nastynice
10-14-2018, 09:09 PM
Curry is my dark horse

GREATNESS ONE
10-14-2018, 09:09 PM
Hearing Davis makes me want to take him... I think he is going to be a monster

That supporting cast though.... and I think they barely make the playoffs so as a 8seed, will be hard

buckalis
10-16-2018, 04:30 PM
Bets are lead by Giannis Antetokounmpo...

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/10/hoops-rumors-writers-201819-nba-predictions.html

FlashBolt
10-16-2018, 05:08 PM

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/10/hoops-rumors-writers-201819-nba-predictions.html

Bet for MVP? LeBron has four votes and Giannis has two... so it's led by LEBRON - not Giannis.

jaydubb
10-16-2018, 09:28 PM

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/10/hoops-rumors-writers-201819-nba-predictions.htmlDid you actually look at that link?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

GREATNESS ONE
10-16-2018, 10:25 PM
Did you actually look at that link?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

:laugh2: