PDA

View Full Version : how do these players get jobs after their career is over. they clearly never attended

Farty Farts
10-03-2018, 05:37 AM
classes.

from flat earth morons to lebron james thinking he can fool everyone into thinking that he built a school with his money. no the state built the school or the tax payers i should say. now hes going after the ncaa on hbo. dude never even had anything to do with the ncaa. sure it is crooked towards programs lebron loves lik uk, unc, duke, kansas......but hes gonig to produce some stupid **** thats not even based in any reality.

mightybosstone
10-03-2018, 07:56 AM
classes.

from flat earth morons to lebron james thinking he can fool everyone into thinking that he built a school with his money. no the state built the school or the tax payers i should say. now hes going after the ncaa on hbo. dude never even had anything to do with the ncaa. sure it is crooked towards programs lebron loves lik uk, unc, duke, kansas......but hes gonig to produce some stupid **** thats not even based in any reality.
I'm sorry, but are we supposed to take a guy named "Farty Farts" who can't write a basic paragraph without a dozen grammatical errors seriously when he tries to criticize the intelligence of others?

IndyRealist
10-03-2018, 07:59 AM
I'm sorry, but are we supposed to take a guy named "Farty Farts" who can't write a basic paragraph without a dozen grammatical errors seriously when he tries to criticize the intelligence of others?

My favorite is when people say "your an idiot" and don't realize how ironic that is. Yeah, I get that a lot.

Scoots
10-03-2018, 09:23 AM
My favorite is when people say "your an idiot" and don't realize how ironic that is. Yeah, I get that a lot.

I'm with looser