PDA

View Full Version : Surprising numbers

ewing
10-02-2018, 09:32 AM
Who on your team will post bigger stats then expected and why.

On the Knicks Kanter should have a big first half of the season. The team and league seem to moving further and further away from the style of ball but without KP, Noah, or Kylie O'Quin the Knicks are very thin in the middle (Mitchell Robinson is interesting but still a project). They also don't have many guys that can create a shot and if Burke is the starting PG Kanter will likely be the roll man most often in screen roll. His D has kept him from getting big mins throughout his career but Kanter has always produced stats when given opportunity and I think he will have more opportunity then ever to start the year

Hawkeye15
10-02-2018, 09:51 AM
D Rose probably puts up big numbers this year offensively. With Butler gone, Thib's won't trust a rookie, and even if we get a starting wing back in the trade, Thib's will ride his guy

16/4 from Rose is absolutely what I expect.

IndyRealist
10-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Myles Turner is in a contract year and I think he's finally going to be more aggressive to get his own. I think he's also going to take more 3s spacing for Oladipo, as his rate of 3s doubled last year.

Tyreke Evans is essentially Lance Stephenson without the personality quirks. He should slot in naturally into the system and we love our dribble drive off guards.

Sabonis is one to watch. By the end of the year he may supplant Thad Young at PF.

Vee-Rex
10-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Cedi Osman.

Likely gets 25-30 minutes per game. I've jumped around a bit on the numbers (should've known Lue will prefer to play the corpses on the roster) but I think he can average 16ppg this year.

Chronz
10-02-2018, 11:41 AM
I'd be surprised if tobias Harris doesn't have a career year, also keep an eye on montrezl

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 11:45 AM
Wade will have the best year of his career this year.

GiantsSwaGG
10-02-2018, 01:53 PM
D Rose probably puts up big numbers this year offensively. With Butler gone, Thib's won't trust a rookie, and even if we get a starting wing back in the trade, Thib's will ride his guy

16/4 from Rose is absolutely what I expect.

Hopefully KAT can make it to his prime without having knee problems

ewing
10-02-2018, 02:09 PM

I heard Thibs plans to tonya harding him. does it to all his stars

Heediot
10-02-2018, 02:14 PM
I heard Thibs plans to tonya harding him. does it to all his stars

Sick Movie!

I remember Hard copy too back in the days. Hard Copy and Jerry Springer was ish back then.

Hawkeye15
10-02-2018, 02:20 PM

he hasn't missed a minute yet, so I am not worried. His 10000 mph drives to the rim worry me, but otherwise meh