PDA

View Full Version : Trade value rankings

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-29-2018, 08:32 AM
https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/8x788k/nba-trade-value-rankings

Obviously LeBron #1. Then they got Harden at #2. Giannis at #3. Check for rest of the list.

FlashBolt
09-29-2018, 09:44 AM
For me, it's got to be players like Kuzma. His production per dollar is simply too good to ignore. I can understand the factor of only including superstars on the list but it's just lazy work to me. There's no substance to the list.

hugepatsfan
09-29-2018, 10:40 AM
Lol thereís no player on that list with lower trade value than Kuzma

cmellofan15
09-29-2018, 10:45 AM
Mostly because there no person on that list with a lower ceiling than kuzma

hugepatsfan
09-29-2018, 11:13 AM
And donít get me wrong... Kuzma is a nice player and has real value. But that list is 15 players long and he isnít sniffing that. Probably wouldnít even be in the next 15. Itís just a ridiculous name to bring up.

cmellofan15
09-29-2018, 12:01 PM
Thatís why you gotta throw the ďplayers likeĒ in there so you donít seem all the way irrational lmao

WaDe03
09-29-2018, 12:33 PM
For me, it's got to be players like Kuzma. His production per dollar is simply too good to ignore. I can understand the factor of only including superstars on the list but it's just lazy work to me. There's no substance to the list.

Come on brother! Stop it!!!

Bostonjorge
09-29-2018, 12:34 PM
Simmons, Ingram, Brown, Tatum and Mitchell all deserve this type of praise.

Great list.

Bostonjorge
09-30-2018, 01:16 AM

Lakers going to play positionless basketball. Kuzma going to play C. Kuzma has always been a X-Factor. Like Tatum, Kuzma can be effective all over the court. Now that he's going to be a C his value sky rockets.

Tucker played C for the Rockets in the playoffs and Tucker at C lineup played GS the best.