PDA

View Full Version : Preseason game thread!

WaDe03
09-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Mods are sleeping so Iíll start this, Anyone feel free to edit. I know itís preseason but itís nba basketball and itís the greatest league in the world.

Fultz looks good, going to need to see it against NBA guys too.

Simmons looks good.

Embiid looks washed.

More-Than-Most
09-28-2018, 08:28 PM
Fultz/Simmons/Embiid look insane... my god.

More-Than-Most
09-28-2018, 08:30 PM
dont really care much about simmons/embiid because they will do their thing..... fultz really really looks good.

More-Than-Most
09-28-2018, 08:31 PM
fultz with the chase down block at the rim... young god.

More-Than-Most
09-28-2018, 08:33 PM
Mods are sleeping so Iíll start this, Anyone feel free to edit. I know itís preseason but itís nba basketball and itís the greatest league in the world.

Simmons looks good.

Embiid looks washed.

Id hate embiid too if he wasnt on my team and did my team dirty like he does yours. : )

More-Than-Most
09-28-2018, 08:50 PM
such an easy ****ing jumper from fultz... his shot looks good damn

WaDe03
09-28-2018, 10:16 PM
Fultz looked good but sloppy, Embiid looks like his knees can give out at any moment.

GREATNESS ONE
09-28-2018, 10:31 PM
Come check out the Lakers Forum preseason on Sunday, weíll show you how itís done :nod:

MTM youíre invited :)

kdspurman
09-28-2018, 11:05 PM

Simmons looks good.

Embiid looks washed.

Mods need sleep too kind sir.

Bless you for making this thread, it has been stickied.

WaDe03
09-28-2018, 11:22 PM

God bless your soul you great man!

Maybe I have been so spoiled by your greatness in the past that I figured you never slept so that is my apologies!

GREATNESS ONE
09-28-2018, 11:23 PM

All of them at once ;)

GREATNESS ONE
09-28-2018, 11:23 PM

Maybe I have been so spoiled by your greatness in the past that I figured you never slept so that is my apologies!

Greatness? Yes, you rang?

ZH721
09-28-2018, 11:32 PM
Fultz/Simmons/Embiid look insane... my god.

dont really care much about simmons/embiid because they will do their thing..... fultz really really looks good.

fultz with the chase down block at the rim... young god.

such an easy ****ing jumper from fultz... his shot looks good damn

You played an Australian basketball team... weird flex.

Saddletramp
09-29-2018, 12:22 AM
https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/09/bulls-forward-lauri-markkanen-injured-out-6-8-weeks.html?fv-home=true&post-id=107133

Markkanen is out for a bit.

More-Than-Most
09-29-2018, 12:33 AM
You played an Australian basketball team... weird flex.

It wasnt about who we played but who played for the sixers in all honesty... We havent been able to see the progress fultz has made after watching his horrid broken shot last year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm9tg27a7m0

This is all that mattered.

kdspurman
09-29-2018, 12:56 AM

No apologies necessary friend :hi5:

kdspurman
09-29-2018, 01:04 AM
All of them at once ;)

Maybe.. :o

Gotta get mentally prepared for the season

ZH721
09-29-2018, 09:28 AM
It wasnt about who we played but who played for the sixers in all honesty... We havent been able to see the progress fultz has made after watching his horrid broken shot last year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm9tg27a7m0

This is all that mattered.

I saw one jump shot (from the elbow) in that whole video?

IKnowHoops
09-29-2018, 10:16 AM

But was that shot wet?

More-Than-Most
09-29-2018, 08:46 PM

he had a few but missed i think 2 others along with his free throws that he made. For whatever reason they didnt show the free throws that hit nothing but net. Its a big deal with how bad his shot was... a massive deal.

zn23
09-29-2018, 09:19 PM
Lakers vs. Nuggets is what I'm looking forward to.

Chronz
09-30-2018, 11:21 AM
Kawhi brings superstar abilities with role player focus. He really doesn't hold the ball the way most stars have to, he reads and reacts way better than guys like kd or paul George. Definitely not some kind of melo ball stopper , swap kd out and the dubs are back to 70 wins

GREATNESS ONE
09-30-2018, 11:35 AM
Lakers vs. Nuggets is what I'm looking forward to.

The world is looking forward to it...... especially Tuesdayís matchup...

kdspurman
09-30-2018, 01:24 PM
Kawhi brings superstar abilities with role player focus. He really doesn't hold the ball the way most stars have to, he reads and reacts way better than guys like kd or paul George. Definitely not some kind of melo ball stopper , swap kd out and the dubs are back to 70 wins

He definitely did become a bit of a ball holder 2 seasons ago, the ball movement stopped a bunch when he became the focal point.

But he's so efficient that it wasn't like some of these other guys. But give him time, you'll start seeing him hold that ball and work his iso magic.

Either way, you'll love him as a Clipper.

WaDe03
09-30-2018, 06:03 PM
Wow Wade looks really good, really fast, and very engaged. Maybe heís going all out from the jump all year in his last year.

Just hope he doesnít get hurt if thatís the case.

Whiteside looks really good too.

WaDe03
09-30-2018, 06:08 PM
And now he missed 4 straight and is at 3/10 from the field lol! I like the energy and effort though.

kdspurman
09-30-2018, 06:35 PM
I'm a fan of Poeltl, dude plays hard

kdspurman
09-30-2018, 06:36 PM
And now he missed 4 straight and is at 3/10 from the field lol! I like the energy and effort though.

We took it easy on him when he first came in ;)

WaDe03
09-30-2018, 06:42 PM
Whiteside is killing!!! Just hit a 3 too lol

WaDe03
09-30-2018, 06:42 PM
We took it easy on him when he first came in ;)

😂😂😂

kdspurman
09-30-2018, 06:49 PM
I feel like Duncan Robinson should automatically be a Spur

WaDe03
09-30-2018, 06:59 PM
I like that new shot clock rule on the offensive rebound, will have a big impact at the end of close games.

IKnowHoops
09-30-2018, 09:40 PM
Funny how this Lakers vs Denver preseason game will be more meaningful than any regular season GSW game this year

Scoots
09-30-2018, 11:08 PM
Funny how this Lakers vs Denver preseason game will be more meaningful than any regular season GSW game this year

Okay, I'd be happy if we just skipped to the playoffs then.

GREATNESS ONE
09-30-2018, 11:58 PM

Lol well, I may not say ďmeaningfulĒ but just check the forum out, weíre over 170posts, MUCH more activity and DIE hard fans. Are we past 50posts here yet? :p

GREATNESS ONE
09-30-2018, 11:58 PM
Okay, I'd be happy if we just skipped to the playoffs then.

Not like youíre watching the regular season anyways right ;)

WaDe03
10-01-2018, 12:20 AM
LeBron is going to have to do a lot of carrying to make the playoffs.

GREATNESS ONE
10-01-2018, 12:24 AM
LeBron is going to have to do a lot of carrying to make the playoffs.

Iím not sure if itís ignorance, or just you trying to troll but no way you donít know Ball..... I mean right? You already think of the Lakers kids so little but I give you the benifet of the doubt because I know you hardly if ever watched the games.

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Ingram/Kuzma looked comfortable as **** and rondo looked like he actually gave a **** and is willing to be selfless... Lebron will get his... tonight was a damn good sign from the kids.

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 12:39 AM
kuz missed shots no doubt but they were open looks that he will knock down more times than not.

GREATNESS ONE
10-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Ingram/Kuzma looked comfortable as **** and rondo looked like he actually gave a **** and is willing to be selfless... Lebron will get his... tonight was a damn good sign from the kids.

Again, MTM, huge open arms welcome into the Lakers forum:nod: you definitely watch the games

LaVar Ball
10-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Zubac is F'n trash

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 02:37 AM
Again, MTM, huge open arms welcome into the Lakers forum:nod: you definitely watch the games

lol me and your supermod have a bad history... I am really hard on ball and he and me got into it and i got banned but had it overturned because of the bait... I will talk to you all the time in here even though me and you disagree on ball but being in there he would try and ban me lol...

As for tonight I saw nothing bad really... Kuzma just missed like just about everyone from time to time but he was open a ton because of ball movement and never hesitated... His play was great... he drops 3 or 4 of those shots and its a different story from people in here... ingram was amazing... My only thing was I thought hart didnt get enough of a chance... I hope they dont just push him to the side now because he is talented.

Hart has way to good of a shot to not take about 3 plus 3s a game. He needs to shoot and i hope he does and doesnt become passive because of the talent the team has now from vets.

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 02:40 AM
Zubac is F'n trash

everyone will be trash if they are only given 7 minutes.

SF8
10-01-2018, 03:28 AM
Lol well, I may not say ďmeaningfulĒ but just check the forum out, weíre over 170posts, MUCH more activity and DIE hard fans. Are we past 50posts here yet? :p
This thread was created a full day after that one.

tp13baby
10-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Denverís offense is too good. Gary Harris and IT didnít play and we still put up a 124.

Itís the preseason and I know LA wants to play fast but defensively they suck lol

WaDe03
10-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Iím not sure if itís ignorance, or just you trying to troll but no way you donít know Ball..... I mean right? You already think of the Lakers kids so little but I give you the benifet of the doubt because I know you hardly if ever watched the games.

Say something good about your team = watched the games

Say something bad about your team = didnít watch the games

Scoots
10-01-2018, 09:43 AM

Say something good about your team = homer

Say something bad about your team = hater

Rivera
10-01-2018, 10:15 AM
basketball preseason might be more meaningless than nfl preseason

but i loved how comfortable Ingram looked last night especially next to Lebron

GREATNESS ONE
10-01-2018, 11:10 AM

:yawn:

GREATNESS ONE
10-01-2018, 11:10 AM
basketball preseason might be more meaningless than nfl preseason

but i loved how comfortable Ingram looked last night especially next to Lebron

I canít wait to see LebronZO

kdspurman
10-01-2018, 11:13 AM
First buckets for DeRozan and Kawhi...Funny how that worked out

FlashBolt
10-01-2018, 12:39 PM
LeBron's gotta get used to getting rid of the ball quicker. Rondo did a much better job getting the ball to other players than LeBron did. I'd much rather see LeBron play a strictly Magic-type game and get his 24 points and focus on defending and rebounding as well. Couple of times Rondo had an easy outlet pass and called for it but LeBron went ISO. Not going to question a 15 year vet and best player in the game but felt he needs to be more aware that he's got better playmakers on his team so gotta relieve some duties.

IKnowHoops
10-01-2018, 12:44 PM

Yeah, been saying, lineup needs to be

Rondo
Ingram
Kuz
Bron
McGee

tredigs
10-01-2018, 02:35 PM
Had the Nuggets +175 moneyline last night. That will be the first of many, many glorious nights fading the Lakers this season. That's a team that will be lucky to make the playoffs.

WaDe03
10-01-2018, 02:48 PM
Had the Nuggets +175 moneyline last night. That will be the first of many, many glorious nights fading the Lakers this season. That's a team that will be lucky to make the playoffs.

I agree, people think itís a foregone conclusion that theyíre in but I donít think so. The Wolves probably drop out without Butler but I think the Nuggets take their spot. You never know with the Pelicans.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-01-2018, 02:58 PM

Good bet, but for the sake of conversation. Last night's LA team is problly little to NO indication what they'll look like this season.

tredigs
10-01-2018, 02:59 PM
I agree, people think itís a foregone conclusion that theyíre in but I donít think so. The Wolves probably drop out without Butler but I think the Nuggets take their spot. You never know with the Pelicans.

Nuggets and Pelicans are both better than LA IMO. Pels were probably the 6th best team in the NBA by the end of the season, and the Nuggets with Millsap are both DOMINANT offensively (probably only behind GS and Houston) and at least respectable defensively. The Lakers are a dumpster fire waiting to happen with 'Bron/Rondo/Beasley/Stephenson etc all in one locker room. Lavar Ball yapping in the background. I can not wait. To me they'll likely be fighting Portland for the 8 seed. But yeah they're definitely lucky the Jimmy drama happened. That opened up an extra slot.

tredigs
10-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Good bet, but for the sake of conversation. Last night's LA team is problly little to NO indication what they'll look like this season.

I did watch it. The first half at least gave us a look at the starters and a feel of what to expect. But agreed, you can't take much from their first game together.

GREATNESS ONE
10-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Yeah, been saying, lineup needs to be

Rondo
Ingram
Kuz
Bron
McGee

LebronZO

I think the second unit will need Rondo's leadership

Rivera
10-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Nuggets and Pelicans are both better than LA IMO. Pels were probably the 6th best team in the NBA by the end of the season, and the Nuggets with Millsap are both DOMINANT offensively (probably only behind GS and Houston) and at least respectable defensively. The Lakers are a dumpster fire waiting to happen with 'Bron/Rondo/Beasley/Stephenson etc all in one locker room. Lavar Ball yapping in the background. I can not wait. To me they'll likely be fighting Portland for the 8 seed. But yeah they're definitely lucky the Jimmy drama happened. That opened up an extra slot.

my problem with this years pels is they are:

Holliday/Randle/AD with Mirotic off the bench and thats it

they have no wings at all, etwaan moore is their next best player, I just dont think they have enough talent to make it to the playoffs this year

tredigs
10-01-2018, 03:03 PM
LebronZO

More drama waiting to happen if they try to bench Rondo. And rest assure Lavar will be stirring up the **** about it all season, and it definitely won't go unnoticed by the media or in the locker room.

God I love the NBA.

tredigs
10-01-2018, 03:11 PM
my problem with this years pels is they are:

Holliday/Randle/AD with Mirotic off the bench and thats it

they have no wings at all, etwaan moore is their next best player, I just dont think they have enough talent to make it to the playoffs this year

That's a top 5 player in the NBA entering his peak, a legitimate All Star caliber PG on both sides of the ball, and a damn good PF combo. And they looked damn good closing last season. From January on they were 30-18, which is a pace for a 50 win season. That's around where I expect them this season if AD stays healthy again.

IKnowHoops
10-01-2018, 03:28 PM
LebronZO

I like Like Zo starting, I was just saying until they put Lonzo into the starting lineup from his injury.

GREATNESS ONE
More drama waiting to happen if they try to bench Rondo. And rest assure Lavar will be stirring up the **** about it all season, and it definitely won't go unnoticed by the media or in the locker room.

God I love the NBA.

Right...

GREATNESS ONE
I like Like biz starting, I was just saying until they put Lonzo into the starting lineup from his injury.

Agreed

tredigs
10-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Right...

Remember this post. And think back on it when Lavar is tweeting that Rondo is washed, Walton is a fool, and that his boy should be starting. Then the chatter will come to the locker room, and they'll be asked about it by the media incessantly as they're losing games in the stacked western conference while they try to figure out how to mesh this jigsaw together, and the drama will ensue. Easiest thing in the world to predict.

IKnowHoops
10-01-2018, 06:10 PM
Remember this post. And think back on it when Lavar is tweeting that Rondo is washed, Walton is a fool, and that his boy should be starting. Then the chatter will come to the locker room, and they'll be asked about it by the media incessantly as they're losing games in the stacked western conference while they try to figure out how to mesh this jigsaw together, and the drama will ensue. Easiest thing in the world to predict.

Tre, when are you gonna stop with you Bron predictions.

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 07:17 PM
first shot is a fultz 3 that missed but man does it look good.

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Fultz shot... my god.

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 07:52 PM
https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/idealcelebratedcricket

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Drew nodding to fultz everytime he nails a jumper or a 3... drew can have my first born

More-Than-Most
10-01-2018, 08:11 PM
i am really glad the spurs didnt ask for fultz honestly. His stock was so low because of his broken shot.

MJNetsIsles
10-01-2018, 09:08 PM
LA is so overhyped. Their signings of Beasley, Rondo, McGee, and Lance all donít pass the sniff test for me. All broken down vets past their prime. Lebron is the best player in the world but according to 2K19 sim the Lakers won 42 games and got bounced in the Playoffs.

GREATNESS ONE
10-01-2018, 10:38 PM
LA is so overhyped. Their signings of Beasley, Rondo, McGee, and Lance all donít pass the sniff test for me. All broken down vets past their prime. Lebron is the best player in the world but according to 2K19 sim the Lakers won 42 games and got bounced in the Playoffs.

Bet you they win over 45?

kdspurman
10-01-2018, 11:04 PM
i am really glad the spurs didnt ask for fultz honestly. His stock was so low because of his broken shot.

They had a much higher asking price haha. His shot does look improved tho

Sixers3Fan
10-02-2018, 06:53 PM
They had a much higher asking price haha. His shot does look improved tho

As a Sixers fan, you don't know how that makes us feel. It all looks like it's coming together for him.

Dade County
10-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Whiteside so far...

HEAT vs Hornets 2nd preseason game

26min/ 14pts, 5-7/ 15rebs/ 1ast/ 2blks/ 1stl/ +/- 4

HEAT vs Spurs 1st preseason game

23min / 20pts, 8-10 / 13rebs / 2stl / 2blk / +/- 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0AjMCGElo

IKnowHoops
10-02-2018, 10:10 PM
Whiteside so far...

Maybe MN will make the trade.

GREATNESS ONE
10-02-2018, 10:40 PM

and then what, twin towers?

FlashBolt
10-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Whiteside so far...

He literally has been doing that for years. It means nothing. Teams are just messing around doing random lineups they normally wouldn't be able to do to maybe find something that works.

IKnowHoops
10-02-2018, 11:54 PM
and then what, twin towers?

Yep

Lakers + Giants
10-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Rondo Javale and Lance all actually look good. Did not like any of the signings after LeBron but I hope they prove me wrong.

As a fan who was here the last 5 years when we were ***, I'm ready for some actual fun. I ****in deserve that ****.

Dade County
10-03-2018, 12:11 AM

I don't think he get ships to Minny, but another team that wants a big man. People have been saying 3 team trade; but I feel it might take a 4th team.

He literally has been doing that for years. It means nothing. Teams are just messing around doing random lineups they normally wouldn't be able to do to maybe find something that works.

If he was playing like this for most of last season, Miami would have been able to trade him easily. He is playing engaged, tough, actually trying on each play...etc

He knows that Pat needs his trade value to go up, so they most of made a deal; we'll let you show case your skills as long as it fits with in the offense.

Whiteside seems happier. #TeamWhiteside

As long as he keeps this up, by the 2nd week of the season he'll be gone.

Dade County
10-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Kawhi seems to be getting super star foul call treatment, from what i've notice.

mightybosstone
10-03-2018, 07:59 AM
It's one preseason game, but I seriously think the media's narrative about Houston taking a step back this summer is looking more and more bogus. This might be the deepest Rockets team in franchise history. Even MCW looked fantastic last night.

Htownballa1622
10-03-2018, 09:51 AM
It's one preseason game, but I seriously think the media's narrative about Houston taking a step back this summer is looking more and more bogus. This might be the deepest Rockets team in franchise history. Even MCW looked fantastic last night.

BUT THEY LOST TREVOR 'PIPPEN' ARIZA and LUC 'BOWEN' MBAH A MOUTE!

Yeah, the media narrative was always BS. Rockets are cleary a top 2 seed and they've added some players that could actually put us over top if all goes well. If healthy, Rockets have the best shot at Warriors still. Healthy Cp3 and last year looks different anyway. I look forward to the flip later on...."How can James Harden be an mvp candidate with all that help? He's got Melo, MCW, Knight...."

At this point, i'm not even sweating Jimmy. If we get him, so be it. If not, let's roll with what we've got and we know Morey is active year round!:clap:

kdspurman
10-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Kawhi seems to be getting super star foul call treatment, from what i've notice.

Well, he's a superstar player. But he started getting them 2 years ago (before people paid attention to him this much) I'd guess he won't be below career high 7.2 FTA average again at this point, assuming he stays healthy.

kdspurman
10-03-2018, 11:47 AM
As a Sixers fan, you don't know how that makes us feel. It all looks like it's coming together for him.

I can imagine, not everyone can make improvements like he did

kdspurman
10-03-2018, 11:50 AM

BUT THEY LOST TREVOR 'PIPPEN' ARIZA and LUC 'BOWEN' MBAH A MOUTE!

Yeah, the media narrative was always BS. Rockets are cleary a top 2 seed and they've added some players that could actually put us over top if all goes well. If healthy, Rockets have the best shot at Warriors still. Healthy Cp3 and last year looks different anyway. I look forward to the flip later on...."How can James Harden be an mvp candidate with all that help? He's got Melo, MCW, Knight...."

At this point, i'm not even sweating Jimmy. If we get him, so be it. If not, let's roll with what we've got and we know Morey is active year round!:clap:

I thought some of the concern was more about the defense dropping off than anything. I don't think anyone questioned that the offense would still be played at a very high level

prodigy
10-03-2018, 02:52 PM
LeBron's gotta get used to getting rid of the ball quicker. Rondo did a much better job getting the ball to other players than LeBron did. I'd much rather see LeBron play a strictly Magic-type game and get his 24 points and focus on defending and rebounding as well. Couple of times Rondo had an easy outlet pass and called for it but LeBron went ISO. Not going to question a 15 year vet and best player in the game but felt he needs to be more aware that he's got better playmakers on his team so gotta relieve some duties.

LMAO at all this. you must not know who lebron is. If he went to the Warriors i could see him becoming a straight passing PG. But he's not changing for this Lakers team. They are not good enough. Lakers will start the season trying to play lebron off ball with Rondo and Lonzo bringing it up. Which he will be ok at. But the team will start losing and lebron will take over and do what he always does.

prodigy
10-03-2018, 02:57 PM
cavs looked nice. Sexton, Osman, Clarkson, Hood, nwaba let these young guys Score. Love looks so free. Just preseason but love seeing these guys pass and work together. They will be better then most people think. nothing special clearly but ill enjoy watching these young guys.

GREATNESS ONE
10-03-2018, 03:00 PM
LMAO at all this. you must not know who lebron is. If he went to the Warriors i could see him becoming a straight passing PG. But he's not changing for this Lakers team. They are not good enough. Lakers will start the season trying to play lebron off ball with Rondo and Lonzo bringing it up. Which he will be ok at. But the team will start losing and lebron will take over and do what he always does.

This years Lakers team is better than Last years Cavs team... and I'm not trying to hate but just saying.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 05:29 PM
......LMAO at all this. you must not know who lebron is....

........But the team will start losing and lebron will take over and do what he always does.......

Correct... that's about it.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Bucks vs. Bulls in a few hours...

I expect the deep roster and new guys to get a lot of minutes, I particularly be watching rookie Chandler Hutchinson, who was my bet at the draft night.

It will also be interesting to see Giannis new body after adding another 8kgr of muscles and of course... Jabari's first NBA level game being at Fisherv Forum... he shouldn't be abscent from the first game there...

FlashBolt
10-03-2018, 06:33 PM

What's so funny? I already told you what he has to do for this to work. I don't have to "know" who LeBron is. I just know that this team will work best when they share the ball.

FlashBolt
10-03-2018, 06:34 PM
cavs looked nice. Sexton, Osman, Clarkson, Hood, nwaba let these young guys Score. Love looks so free. Just preseason but love seeing these guys pass and work together. They will be better then most people think. nothing special clearly but ill enjoy watching these young guys.

Yeah, instead of winning 29 games you might win 32. Let's face it: Kevin Love will be your best player and your team sucks at defense. You're going to be relying on J.R. Smith as the veteran presence. This team will be lucky to win 35 games.

ewing
10-03-2018, 11:03 PM
Yeah, instead of winning 29 games you might win 32. Let's face it: Kevin Love will be your best player and your team sucks at defense. You're going to be relying on J.R. Smith as the veteran presence. This team will be lucky to win 35 games.

whats with this JR Smith veteran presence stick you have going?

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Iíd be shocked if Cleveland won 35 games. I expect about 22-25 wins.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Iíd be shocked if Cleveland won 35 games. I expect about 22-25 wins.

I'm shocked they didn't trade Love yet and tank.

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 08:48 AM
I thought some of the concern was more about the defense dropping off than anything. I don't think anyone questioned that the offense would still be played at a very high level

I'm really not that worried about it. Ennis made an impact on that end (although he was a little overly aggressive and fouled out), and they still have Tucker, Capela and Paul. I also think MCW has a chance to make a real difference on that end. The more I see him play and practice, the more I think he could be Houston's Shaun Livingston.

Bottom line, losing Ariza and Luc isn't suddenly going to make them a dumpster fire on defense.

ewing
10-04-2018, 09:31 AM
I expect BIG THINGS from Ron Baker

prodigy
10-04-2018, 10:36 AM
This years Lakers team is better than Last years Cavs team... and I'm not trying to hate but just saying.

this years Lakers team has played zero regular season games so no way of knowing. But no point in arguing they cannot complete with Warriors or rockets so it don't matter lol.

prodigy
10-04-2018, 10:42 AM

why you acting like I said cavs will win ship? lol, you sound like a complete A-hole. Cavs got some nice young guys i wanna see play. I'm a true Cleveland sports fan, idk if you expect me to jump ship like you prob have a few times with different teams. Other then raps, sixers and celtics the east is going to be blah so cavs should snag some wins there. its going to be a boring year for the NBA with the Warriors destroying everyone. So im trying to find a reason to still watch.

Not sure what you even mean about JR Smith lol. He won't see much playing time and will be dumped at some point. Clarkson, Nwaba, osman, dekker, sexton need the playing time.

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Cleveland is going to be a team I watch this year. I want to see what Lue has now that he can coach freely.

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 11:04 AM
I too am one of those who believes this years Lakers team is better than last years Cavs team. But I also agree in not arguing about it and just letting it play out. I also wonít count a Lebron lead team until they are actually out. I see a really good team.

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 11:26 AM
I too am one of those who believes this years Lakers team is better than last years Cavs team. But I also agree in not arguing about it and just letting it play out. I also wonít count a Lebron lead team until they are actually out. I see a really good team.

I think it's fair to say this Lakers team has the potential to be better than that Cavs team was last year. There's just way more guys on the Lakers with upside than that Cavs team, which was mostly constructed of veteran role players and young guys with high floors, but lower ceilings.

That being said, it takes a while for a new team to gel, and I think that's even more the case with this LA team, which has so many new guys to integrate and is going into a completely different mindset from "young team with no expectations" to "playoff team led by the greatest player in the world." Couple that with the West being just a much, much better conference, and I'm tempering my expectations on this Laker team this season.

I think a good season for them would be to make the playoffs, improve their younger players and get them some legitimate big-game experience, learn to play together as a team and develop what their roles are, and ultimately get ready for next season when a second star could feasibly take them to contender status. Anything above a 5-7 seed and a first-round exit would be overachieving, IMO.

GREATNESS ONE
10-04-2018, 12:25 PM
I think a good season would be beating a extremely tough team in the playoffs like Houston ;) but still coming up short only to add a Superstar in FA.

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 01:15 PM
I think a good season would be beating a extremely tough team in the playoffs like Houston ;) but still coming up short only to add a Superstar in FA.

As much trash as you talk about LA beating Houston, I hope you're ready for Oct. 20. Because if the Rockets beat them badly, like they're capable of, I'm definitely going to remind you of it for a few months. :D

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Yeah for me itís lose to GS or bust

GREATNESS ONE
10-04-2018, 03:06 PM
As much trash as you talk about LA beating Houston, I hope you're ready for Oct. 20. Because if the Rockets beat them badly, like they're capable of, I'm definitely going to remind you of it for a few months. :D

hahaha fair enough!!!! Just remember tho, if Lakers win.... :hi5:

kdspurman
10-04-2018, 04:34 PM
I'm really not that worried about it. Ennis made an impact on that end (although he was a little overly aggressive and fouled out), and they still have Tucker, Capela and Paul. I also think MCW has a chance to make a real difference on that end. The more I see him play and practice, the more I think he could be Houston's Shaun Livingston.

Bottom line, losing Ariza and Luc isn't suddenly going to make them a dumpster fire on defense.

Do you see a drop off at all? I think they were a top 10 (maybe 6th to be exact?) last season.

Tucker will definitely be important for perimeter D. I haven't seen much of MCW lately, curious to see how he ends up doing

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 06:47 PM
Do you see a drop off at all? I think they were a top 10 (maybe 6th to be exact?) last season.

Tucker will definitely be important for perimeter D. I haven't seen much of MCW lately, curious to see how he ends up doing

Dropoff defensively? Yeah. I think they'll drop a few spots, but I don't think it's going to be that significant. And I think whatever they add in points they give up, they'll gain that back in points they score. Top to bottom, the team is as good, and probably a little better than last season.

People want to freak out over the loss of Ariza and Luc, but Gordon, Ennis and MCW will probably replace a lot of those minutes, and those guys are quality defenders. Melo is really going to play more of the role Anderson did, and nobody would have confused Ryno with a competent defensive player last year.

tredigs
10-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Dropoff defensively? Yeah. I think they'll drop a few spots, but I don't think it's going to be that significant. And I think whatever they add in points they give up, they'll gain that back in points they score. Top to bottom, the team is as good, and probably a little better than last season.

People want to freak out over the loss of Ariza and Luc, but Gordon, Ennis and MCW will probably replace a lot of those minutes, and those guys are quality defenders. Melo is really going to play more of the role Anderson did, and nobody would have confused Ryno with a competent defensive player last year.
He can play that role sure, just on far higher volume and far worse efficiency. Melo averaged a career low 15 FGA last season, Ryno 7. 50% and 59% TS% respectively. Enjoy these brief moments of hope for Melo, they will be fleeting.

tredigs
10-04-2018, 11:53 PM
Andre Roberson out for multiple months before he's set to be evaluated now. ****s OKC's HCA chances.

ewing
10-05-2018, 12:06 AM
He can play that role sure, just on far higher volume and far worse efficiency. Melo averaged a career low 15 FGA last season, Ryno 7. 50% and 59% TS% respectively. Enjoy these brief moments of hope for Melo, they will be fleeting.

Last year was a strange year for Melo. I agree with you but I really was surprised how bad a spot up shooter Melo was last year. He is washed from a star prospective but always thought he was underrated as a catch and shoot guy. Maybe he can turn it around a little. Maybe he is guy that needs all those touches to be a good shooter in which case his selection would make him a terrible shooter either way lol

ewing
10-05-2018, 12:09 AM

As long as PJ tucker stays heathy they shouldn't drop to dramatically defensively. He becomes a super important now though. I also think Knight X factor.

prodigy
10-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Yeah for me itís lose to GS or bust

who the heck plays for 2nd?? lmao! if you have a great player its ship or bust period. Even more so when hes also 34 years old and been in league 589685694 years.

GREATNESS ONE
10-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Yea that Wade03 guy swears he knows basketball up and down. Brandon Ingram sucks! :)

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Yea that Wade03 guy swears he knows basketball up and down. Brandon Ingram sucks! :)

Show me where I said he sucks brother! Itís preseason lol. Corey brewer had a 50 point game during the regular season. Right now heís a poor mans Corey Brewer!!!

GREATNESS ONE
10-05-2018, 11:34 AM
:laugh:

Ah ahahahahaha WRONG AGAIN!!!

Magnum BI going to make you eat your words!

mightybosstone
10-05-2018, 11:35 AM

I think if you base your entire opinion of Ryno off his TS%, then you're missing the picture pretty badly. The guy was an absolute dumpster fire the second half of the season and in the playoffs, and it wasn't because he was a bad defender. Defense wasn't what kept him off the floor in the playoffs; it was that the guy was a mental midget in big moments.

In Houston's offense, you're going to get open 3-point looks. And that should have been Ryno's strength, but late in the season he was either clanking wide open 3-pointers or completely passed them off because he was terrified to take the shot. He was a $20 million 3-point specialist who was terrified to take 3-pointers.

Replacing him with Melo will be such a huge improvement that I think you're seriously underrating. Just watching him at that 4 spot in the two preseason games get open looks and get those shots up with a quick release and a consistent stroke was really refreshing. And, granted it's a small sample size, but Melo has been lights out so far, hitting 7 of 12 attempts.

The other thing that's been nice to see is that he's taking good shots and being utilized more as a catch and shoot guy than a focal point of the offense playing isolation basketball. Twelve of his 17 attempts have been 3-pointers, and I don't think that's an anomaly. He's not going to just take more 3-pointers in this offense, but the percentage of the shots he takes from beyond the 3-point line is going to spike as well. Don't be surprised when 3-pointers end up taking up more than half of his attempts this season and his TS% jumps up by 5-7 percentage points.

I could be wrong on this and I'm going to remain a little skeptical until we get a larger sample size in the regular season, but I seriously think everyone's going to be surprised by Melo this year.

mightybosstone
10-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Show me where I said he sucks brother! Itís preseason lol. Corey brewer had a 50 point game during the regular season. Right now heís a poor mans Corey Brewer!!!

That's absurd and just plain ignorant. Ingram was a 16/5/4/1/1 guy last season at only 20 years old who could actually hit a 3-pointer and averaged a respectable 53.6% TS%. Brewer was never better than a 12/3/3/1 guy who has shot below 29 percent from the 3-point line over his career and only had a TS% over 53 percent twice in 11 seasons.

Brewer is basically nothing more than a competent role player his entire career, a 3 and D guy minus the D. Ingram is a legitimate versatile starter with future All-Star potential.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 11:47 AM
That's absurd and just plain ignorant. Ingram was a 16/5/4/1/1 guy last season at only 20 years old who could actually hit a 3-pointer and averaged a respectable 53.6% TS%. Brewer was never better than a 12/3/3/1 guy who has shot below 29 percent from the 3-point line over his career and only had a TS% over 53 percent twice in 11 seasons.

Brewer is basically nothing more than a competent role player his entire career, a 3 and D guy minus the D. Ingram is a legitimate versatile starter with future All-Star potential.

Simmer down big guy, Iím messing with him.

GREATNESS ONE
10-05-2018, 11:58 AM
You canít mess with someone whoís two steps ahead :laugh2:

Itís ok, to be wrong. Just admit it, youíre wrong about Ingram.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 12:05 PM
You canít mess with someone whoís two steps ahead :laugh2:

Itís ok, to be wrong. Just admit it, youíre wrong about Ingram.

What was I wrong about? You said heís projected to be at least as good or better than PG/Butler/Kawhi/Giannis and I said he has a long way to go and that his numbers havenít been better than Wiggins yet.

All of that is true, but like I said brother I hope he proves me wrong because I like LeBron so thereís no reason to be so hurt and upset over it! Weíre all gods children my brother!

GREATNESS ONE
10-05-2018, 12:09 PM
What was I wrong about? You said heís projected to be at least as good or better than PG/Butler/Kawhi/Giannis and I said he has a long way to go and that his numbers havenít been better than Wiggins yet.

All of that is true, but like I said brother I hope he proves me wrong because I like LeBron so thereís no reason to be so hurt and upset over it! Weíre all gods children my brother!

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Wow, I expected better than this from you!

GREATNESS ONE
10-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Itís so funny watching you circle jerk around. Just admit it, you are wrong about Ingram. Admit it and it all goes away :)

This is hilarious, ahahahahahahaha youíre trying hard

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Itís so funny watching you circle jerk around. Just admit it, you are wrong about Ingram. Admit it and it all goes away :)

This is hilarious, ahahahahahahaha youíre trying hard

If you point out exactly what I said that was wrong Iíll tell you if it was wrong or not brother! Tell me what it was because I canít remember.

GREATNESS ONE
10-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Just donít sleep on the Lakers young core 4, Magnum BI is flourishing and evolving into a stud young player who just turned 21. The kid is Legit.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Just donít sleep on the Lakers young core 4, Magnum BI is flourishing and evolving into a stud young player who just turned 21. The kid is Legit.

So you canít tell me what I said that was wrong?

prodigy
10-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Ingram and Kuzma are 2 young studs who could be the real deal. I posted in here before Lebron joined the Lakers that a fear of mine was Bron hurting the growth of both those guys. Forcing them to stand around the 3pt line.

I still have that fear when regular season starts. I could see lebron going along with the plan and helping these young guys, but if they lose early he will go back to his old self. (which is the goat lol.) But Lebron and Lakers need these guys to become the new Lebrons in a sense if they wanna beat the warriors. Let them explode and lebron focus on rebounding, passing, defense and scoring when its time. I would like Lebron to have a line of 18-11-8ish. or even a triple double. Less minutes, handle the ball less etc...

warfelg
10-05-2018, 01:32 PM
JJ Redick. 10/10, 7/7 from 3.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 02:27 PM

Looks like Jabari gained some weight.

warfelg
10-05-2018, 02:45 PM

Looks like Jabari gained some weight.

Heís been that big for a while...

FlashBolt
10-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Giannis is a ME-ME-ME player. I say that in a supportive way, though. He's still very young so he's got to work on himself before he can elevate others. I just didn't see much of an improvement other than more opportunities. Defensively, he can be a top perimeter defender because of his length and size. Offensively, he's got a lot of holes but thank God for his again, surreal length that he's able to manipulate his body into doing things not many other players expect. Like I said, great player but he's not a game-changing player in a way Kawhi, KD, Steph, LeBron, and Harden can be. I was very disappointed in his progress last season on a team perspective. Milwaukee should have been a much better team.

SteBO
10-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Heís been that big for a while...
Seems like Jabari hasn't been really interested in cutting up throughout his career. Shame too, as he's got skill....

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 06:18 PM
who the heck plays for 2nd?? lmao! if you have a great player its ship or bust period. Even more so when hes also 34 years old and been in league 589685694 years.

Ship or bust in the east😂

zn23
10-05-2018, 06:24 PM
Heard that the Sixers are thinking of starting Fultz over Redick. Has Fultz' jumper gotten that much better?

ewing
10-05-2018, 07:56 PM
I was trying to look at odds for winning the championship this year and I saw a bet that was called winner including playoffs. Anyone know what this means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteShadow42
10-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Giannis is a ME-ME-ME player. I say that in a supportive way, though. He's still very young so he's got to work on himself before he can elevate others. I just didn't see much of an improvement other than more opportunities. Defensively, he can be a top perimeter defender because of his length and size. Offensively, he's got a lot of holes but thank God for his again, surreal length that he's able to manipulate his body into doing things not many other players expect. Like I said, great player but he's not a game-changing player in a way Kawhi, KD, Steph, LeBron, and Harden can be. I was very disappointed in his progress last season on a team perspective. Milwaukee should have been a much better team.

He's a great talent but he reminds me of Dominique Wilkins. Very talented but a me first stat guy. Like you said though he is very young and maybe he needs the right coach or teammate to push him to greatness. He is fun to watch.

kdspurman
10-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Lonnie Walker shows lots of promise man. He could be good

tredigs
10-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Sac's beating Klay Thompson 21-19 through 15 minutes of action in Seatle. Klay's only played 9 minutes so far though so we'll see how things turn out for us when he's back in.

warfelg
10-06-2018, 06:03 AM
Heard that the Sixers are thinking of starting Fultz over Redick. Has Fultz' jumper gotten that much better?

He hasnít hit that level with it but the offense is flowing differently with Fultz in there. Fultz and Ben are trading off ball handling duties and itís making it harder to defend. Oddly enough all the movement from them on the floor together makes Embiids job easier.

CityofTreez
10-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Sac's beating Klay Thompson 21-19 through 15 minutes of action in Seatle. Klay's only played 9 minutes so far though so we'll see how things turn out for us when he's back in.

Klay really does own us, but for some reason I canít hate him lol.

Vee-Rex
10-07-2018, 02:02 AM
I know it's only preseason but Zizic played extremely well vs the Celtics. Lue better find a way to get him some meaningful minutes in the regular season.

Chronz
10-07-2018, 12:27 PM
I know it's only preseason but Zizic played extremely well vs the Celtics. Lue better find a way to get him some meaningful minutes in the regular season.

Hes your guys version of the Lakers zubac, two years of solid production but natural centers just can't get a chance in today's nba

buckalis
10-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Thunder vs. Hawks starting in a couple of hours, I 'll be watching this game with great interest as to see how Atlanta's rebuilding process is progressing.... They now more than 10 young assets in their roster and have collected a million of picks for next off-season.

Yet, they are not finished... they have even more picks to collect after they trade the few veterans left in their roster and will end up keeping only the best out of their young core as to join the players they will be picking next off season...

At 20/21 season, the Hawks will have the financials to add 3 All-Stars in their team and a full of talent young core to surround them with... Certainly the team to watch for the future, but also, one can gain a lot of experience by following closely their rebuilding process...

buckalis
10-07-2018, 06:14 PM
Looking at the Hawks game, it seems to me that Bazemore will be starting until he 'll be traded later in the season... Thereafter he will be replaced by Bembry in the main roster:

The main roster that the Hawks will end the season with, looks to be: Young, Bembry, Prince, Spellman, Len and then Dorsey & Collins (who didn't play tonight) seem to be the main rotation pieces... I believe the Hawks will try and shop all the rest... Huerter was given some minutes and was a disappointment... a total disaster he was!

buckalis
10-07-2018, 06:27 PM
On the other preseason game, the Rockets with a strong finish defeated the Spurs in San Antonio.

Next game is my Bucks against the Timberwolves in Minnesota, where other than the game, some heated face to face conversations are expected to take place between the two teams executives, regarding the possibility of moving Jimmy Butler to Milwaukee...

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 11:16 PM
On the other preseason game, the Rockets with a strong finish defeated the Spurs in San Antonio.

Next game is my Bucks against the Timberwolves in Minnesota, where other than the game, some heated face to face conversations are expected to take place between the two teams executives, regarding the possibility of moving Jimmy Butler to Milwaukee...

Did they get the deal for Jimmy done?

buckalis
10-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Bucks vs. Wolves took place in Iowa without TV coverage... Bucks won the game easy by playing Giannis for only 21mins and having 64(!) pts coming from bench.... KAT had 33 points, but the Wolves seemed to have their wings falling apart against Middleton, Snell (75% from 3!!!), Brogdon & Brown in the Absence of Butler...

It seems that the Wolves desperately need a couple of worthy wings as to replace for Butler's departure...

I suspect the deal I propose here has very good chances to work, despite it's complexity (4-team deal):

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?940135-A-way-for-Bucks-to-land-Butler-while-keep-Middleton

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Bucks vs. Wolves took place in Iowa without TV coverage... Bucks won the game easy by playing Giannis for only 21mins and having 64(!) pts coming from bench.... KAT had 33 points, but the Wolves seemed to have their wings falling apart against Middleton, Snell (75% from 3!!!), Brogdon & Brown in the Absence of Butler...

It seems that the Wolves desperately need a couple of worthy wings as to replace for Butler's departure...

I suspect the deal I propose here has very good chances to work, despite it's complexity (4-team deal):

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?940135-A-way-for-Bucks-to-land-Butler-while-keep-Middleton

Iíd only trade if I get back a player near or projecting towards jimmys level.

buckalis
10-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Iíd only trade if I get back a player near or projecting towards jimmys level.

Rumors say the Bucks rejected giving Middleton... If it's true, Thibs can't have him and he will have to settle for the lesser alternative he could have... If it was up to me, I would give Middleton and keep Snell as to secure the deal... Snell is a great shooter that can have a 50% 3pt average if coached by Bud (he had 3/4 against the Wolves) and I would play Butler at SF anyway (so that he is on the opposite side of Giannis playing PF), even if Middleton had to be moved back to play SG...

EDIT: I would give Middleton and keep Snell, because then the Bucks wouldn't have to worry about resigning both Middleton and Butler, which would block the cap space as to sign a 3rd All Star... Next move later this season if the above would work, could be to offer Brogdon + Ilyasova + smth for Kemba and with Kemba + Butler + Giannis go to challenge GSW in the finals. There would be enough cap space as to resign both Kemba & Butler for next season.

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Rumors say the Bucks rejected giving Middleton... If it's true, Thibs can't have him and he will have to settle for the lesser alternative he could have... If it was up to me, I would give Middleton and keep Snell as to secure the deal... Snell is a great shooter that can have a 50% 3pt average if coached by Bud (he had 3/4 against the Wolves) and I would play Butler at SF anyway (so that he is on the opposite side of Giannis playing PF), even if Middleton had to be moved back to play SG...

EDIT: I would give Middleton and keep Snell, because then the Bucks wouldn't have to worry about resigning both Middleton and Butler, which would block the cap space as to sign a 3rd All Star... Next move later this season if the above would work, could be to offer Brogdon + Ilyasova + smth for Kemba and with Kemba + Butler + Giannis go to challenge GSW in the finals. There would be enough cap space as to resign both Kemba & Butler for next season.

Iíll just hold on to him for a couple months till a situation arises where both Jimmy and the potential trade team get desperate.

buckalis
10-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Iíll just hold on to him for a couple months till a situation arises where both Jimmy and the potential trade team get desperate.

Wrong strategy... With the looks the Wolves have hanging on their current wings, they may end up below the 12th seed in the west and maybe even lower... There will be a riot happening in Minnesota. :cool:

Look at their preseason games they had so far...

Saddletramp
10-09-2018, 04:22 AM

The Rockets/Spurs game from Sunday afternoon wasnít on tv, either. Apparently, it was available via streaming on the Rockets (and I assume Spurs) website and it looked like garbage. No idea why any game, even preseason ones, arenít on TV. Are they trying out something new to maybe one day do something different? Canít see how that would make any sense due to that sweet tv money.

IKnowHoops
10-09-2018, 05:15 AM
Wrong strategy... With the looks the Wolves have hanging on their current wings, they may end up below the 12th seed in the west and maybe even lower... There will be a riot happening in Minnesota. :cool:

Look at their preseason games they had so far...

Wolves fans donít mind losing for the right cause. Especially at this point. Free agency is such that u may be better off letting him leave for nothing and then make a move in free agency. Wolves donít need trash. They need a player who will move the needle or nothing.

buckalis
10-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Wolves fans donít mind losing for the right cause. Especially at this point. Free agency is such that u may be better off letting him leave for nothing and then make a move in free agency. Wolves donít need trash. They need a player who will move the needle or nothing.

The right cause in NBA is winning... loosing means much less income...

IKnowHoops
10-09-2018, 01:15 PM

Not for fans

FlashBolt
10-09-2018, 05:48 PM

By default of the NBA's success, all teams have seen an increase in value so it's not just about income. They also have a system of sharing profits so it's not as heavy of a loss for some teams since the league has done a great job in fixing the disparity of some teams being more profitable due to the environment.

GREATNESS ONE
10-10-2018, 07:37 PM
#LeBronZO

#Magnum BI

#Kuzmania

#Josh The Hitman Hart

Tune in tonight

archdevil84
10-10-2018, 10:04 PM
yo is this some kind of bug or did the nets just not score for 1 entire quarter? and the raptors only 3? wtf is going on?

IKnowHoops
10-10-2018, 10:13 PM
#LeBronZO

#Magnum BI

#Kuzmania

#Josh The Hitman Hart

Tune in tonight

😂👍

FlashBolt
10-11-2018, 12:05 AM
Ingram's got a long way to go before he's ever on Durant's level. Dude really needs to bulk up, man. He can't even body Klay in the post..

Lakers + Giants
10-11-2018, 12:36 AM
Ingram's got a long way to go before he's ever on Durant's level. Dude really needs to bulk up, man. He can't even body Klay in the post..

17 FTA tho. Already getting star calls:cool:

FlashBolt
10-11-2018, 01:13 AM
Svi is garbage. Can't pass, can't shoot, and can't defend.

Lakers + Giants
10-11-2018, 01:22 AM

I didn't like either of our draft picks this year. Felt like both were being overhyped by our fan base.

IKnowHoops
10-11-2018, 10:22 AM

Itís the speed of the game. Once he adjusts he will be a good player

GREATNESS ONE
10-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Itís the speed of the game. Once he adjusts he will be a good player

He was thinking waaaaay too much, trying to do too many things. He needs to relax and just shoot, and play whatever defense he can. Let him settle down and the game will slow down for him. I donít expect much from SVI this year anyways.

IKnowHoops
10-11-2018, 11:45 AM
He was thinking waaaaay too much, trying to do too many things. He needs to relax and just shoot, and play whatever defense he can. Let him settle down and the game will slow down for him. I donít expect much from SVI this year anyways.

One thing I loved about that Lakers performance yesterday was every time the GSW scored, the Lakers immediately pushed the ball back down the court hard and scored very often and threatened to score/made GSW hurry back on defense with zero rest every time.

KD looked amazing. If he left GS and went to Lakers...Lakers would sweep what remains of GS in a playoff.

GREATNESS ONE
10-11-2018, 12:05 PM
One thing I loved about that Lakers performance yesterday was every time the GSW scored, the Lakers immediately pushed the ball back down the court hard and scored very often and threatened to score/made GSW hurry back on defense with zero rest every time.

KD looked amazing. If he left GS and went to Lakers...Lakers would sweep what remains of GS in a playoff.

Even if he just left to NYK, I think we can beat them or have a MUCH better shot against them. I really like these baby Lakers, theyíre built to get up and down the court, and this is year 2 so all our youngsters will be improved. Canít aait for this season to start, first one up is Portland.

IKnowHoops
10-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Even if he just left to NYK, I think we can beat them or have a MUCH better shot against them. I really like these baby Lakers, theyíre built to get up and down the court, and this is year 2 so all our youngsters will be improved. Canít aait for this season to start, first one up is Portland.

Yeah Iím not lettin my boy Tre off the hook when his ďstruggle to make the playoffsĒ prediction for LA doesnít come to fruition

GREATNESS ONE
10-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Yeah Iím not lettin my boy Tre off the hook when his ďstruggle to make the playoffsĒ prediction for LA doesnít come to fruition

Yea some of the Lakers analyst out here are hilarious, best part is they donít/barely watch. Lots of people :sleep: on this team, love it.

Saddletramp
10-11-2018, 03:55 PM

He threw a hissy fit and said he wasnít coming back. Got banned for saying something stupid.

Assuming itís not a permaban, Heíll be back. Egoís too strong with that guy.

Lakers + Giants
10-12-2018, 12:37 PM
He threw a hissy fit and said he wasnít coming back. Got banned for saying something stupid.

Assuming itís not a permaban, Heíll be back. Egoís too strong with that guy.

That's the homie Tre, go wash your mouth out with soap.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-12-2018, 01:30 PM
So glad Bucks let Jabari Parker walk. $20M per and he gained more weight. Also his defense slipped even more. Seems like he's just cashing it in.

buckalis
10-12-2018, 01:32 PM
So glad Bucks let Jabari Parker walk. $20M per and he gained more weight. Also his defense slipped even more. Seems like he's just cashing it in.

Is Butler hosted at Fiserv Forum tonight, or has he stayed back at Minnesota? Do you know this?

buckalis
10-12-2018, 01:36 PM

All you trolls come in teams... you work great with each other and mods let you destroy this forum...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-12-2018, 01:49 PM
All you trolls come in teams... you work great with each other and mods let you destroy this forum...

PSD been a dumpster fire of trolls for like 8 years or so. You haven't missed much. 2007 to 2010 was decent when I first joined here. It's been down hill ever since. But if you put trolls on ignore like I did before. Barely anything to read here. So I opened up the gates to read the daily drivel.

buckalis
10-12-2018, 01:55 PM
PSD been a dumpster fire of trolls for like 8 years or so. You haven't missed much. 2007 to 2010 was decent when I first joined here. It's been down hill ever since. But if you put trolls on ignore like I did before. Barely anything to read here. So I opened up the gates to read the daily drivel.

:clap: It's all mods fault :clap:

They should have never allowed all those trolls with multiple accounts, "discuss" BS with themselves, talk to their bathroom mirror and argue on nothing!

IKnowHoops
10-12-2018, 04:12 PM

😂

FlashBolt
10-12-2018, 04:22 PM

You open PSD so you can cheer for your troll friend, buckalis. You call others trolls because no one else agrees with your pro-Bucks agenda...

buckalis
10-12-2018, 05:05 PM
You open PSD so you can cheer for your troll friend, buckalis. You call others trolls because no one else agrees with your pro-Bucks agenda...

What is in my pro-Bucks "agenda" YOU don't agree and argued against troll? Name one!

GREATNESS ONE
10-12-2018, 06:07 PM
:laugh2:

WhiteShadow42
10-12-2018, 08:14 PM
What is in my pro-Bucks "agenda" YOU don't agree and argued against troll? Name one!

Man I'm getting flashbacks from Lakers forum a month ago. LOL FlashBolt. Awesome.

mightybosstone
10-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Loving the way the Rockets are playing tonight in their last preseason game. Offense is scoring points with ease despite Harden not even being in attack mode, and the defense is looking solid. I can tell they're going to play with Tucker at the 5 a lot more this season. That 5-man unit with Tucker at the 5 and Melo at the 4 is pretty dangerous.

buckalis
10-12-2018, 09:54 PM
Wolves are doing pretty exceptionally well against the Bucks at Fiserv forum... They scored a solid 53 points in the 1st half... Bucks on the other side, only managed to scored a poor ...84 points in the 1st half !!!!

:D Can you do that when you play your video game? :D :hi5:

Giannis: 24pts, 8 rebound and 7 assists in the first half! ...

ewing
10-13-2018, 12:56 AM
Yea some of the Lakers analyst out here are hilarious, best part is they donít/barely watch. Lots of people :sleep: on this team, love it.

Itís preseason

GREATNESS ONE
10-13-2018, 03:22 AM
Itís preseason

We or more like I saw it last year. Try and catch some games this year :nod:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-13-2018, 08:14 AM

buckalis
10-13-2018, 08:27 AM

Plus, Giannis absolutely bullied KAT's and Taj Gibson's game, before he left the floor halfway into the third quarter with a triple double (32/11/10) at only 25 minutes!

Was he doing Jimmy Butler a favor?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-13-2018, 01:08 PM

Its only preseason versus the Wolves. But man.

GREATNESS ONE
10-13-2018, 01:21 PM
They're saying no way Giannis stays in Milwaukee, would love to see him go to a bigger market team like the Knicks.

buckalis
10-13-2018, 01:29 PM

Its only preseason versus the Wolves. But man.

but maaaaaann...

Chronz
10-13-2018, 03:25 PM
They're saying no way Giannis stays in Milwaukee, would love to see him go to a bigger market team like the Knicks.
They're about to have their best season. I see parallels to the up and coming cavs of the young bron era.

GREATNESS ONE
10-14-2018, 12:03 AM
They're about to have their best season. I see parallels to the up and coming cavs of the young bron era.

Weíll see, I understand where youíre coming from but was just saying a high, very inside source says Giannis is leaving.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-14-2018, 07:59 AM

Well PSD was decent long time ago. You only been here 5 years.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-14-2018, 08:05 AM
Weíll see, I understand where youíre coming from but was just saying a high, very inside source says Giannis is leaving.

I got a laugh from that article. Giannis already said he hates big markets. I love the haters here hoping Giannis leaves. Only way Giannis would leave is if our front office ****s this up not luring in another star or two before his contract is up. Also Bucks got a real coach in Bud. You have a coach like Kidd a few years and see how your team does.

buckalis
10-14-2018, 08:08 AM
Well PSD was decent long time ago. You only been here 5 years.

He also "contributes" by developing new paths in "logic science"... What a troll this guy... Clearly among the responsible ones for PSD's decent...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-14-2018, 08:09 AM

Bucks should be pushing for #2 seed for playoffs. All the shooters on the team now. We should leap frog 76ers and Raptors. We should be leaning on Celtics all season barring no major injuries.

buckalis
10-14-2018, 08:11 AM
Bucks should be pushing for #2 seed for playoffs. All the shooters on the team now. We should leap frog 76ers and Raptors. We should be leaning on Celtics all season barring no major injuries.

If we get Butler (even if we have to depart with Middleton) we'll play to the finals... If we can add Kemba too later this season, we can seriously challenge GSW for the title...

GREATNESS ONE
10-14-2018, 12:02 PM
I got a laugh from that article. Giannis already said he hates big markets. I love the haters here hoping Giannis leaves. Only way Giannis would leave is if our front office ****s this up not luring in another star or two before his contract is up. Also Bucks got a real coach in Bud. You have a coach like Kidd a few years and see how your team does.

Bro... no one has time to hate on the barely make the playoff bucks. I just want to see one of the bright young stars in the league on a big stage to showcase his talent. Instead of wasting away in Milwaukee.

Tg11
10-14-2018, 12:11 PM
Giannis leaving Milwaukee is not gonna happen and even if he does leave Milwaukee he would go to a smaller market since he says he hates big markets so that means markets like LA, New York, Houston, Toronto, etc. are all out of the running and he would go to a team like Chicago, Orlando, Phoenix, Sacramento, anywhere in that vicinity and what I love about Giannis is that he is loyal to his franchise. He wants to be in Milwaukee for the long term.

Saddletramp
10-15-2018, 04:19 AM
^^^Chicago's a small market?

FlashBolt
10-15-2018, 04:31 AM
Giannis leaving Milwaukee is not gonna happen and even if he does leave Milwaukee he would go to a smaller market since he says he hates big markets so that means markets like LA, New York, Houston, Toronto, etc. are all out of the running and he would go to a team like Chicago, Orlando, Phoenix, Sacramento, anywhere in that vicinity and what I love about Giannis is that he is loyal to his franchise. He wants to be in Milwaukee for the long term.

Chicago's one of the biggest markets in America and constantly in the higher echelon of ticket pricing for NBA games.