PDA

View Full Version : Official:Lebron to star in Space Jam 2

j-bay
09-19-2018, 06:27 PM
The plot is somebody stole Lonzo Ball's "talent".

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpringHillEnt/status/1042488739832913920

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 06:54 PM
I thought the plot would be someone stole the Wizards but I remembered no one gives a **** about them...

YAALREADYKNO
09-19-2018, 07:04 PM
Will Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, and Cousins be casted as the Monstars?

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 07:17 PM

Did you steal that joke off the twitter page?

More-Than-Most
09-19-2018, 07:35 PM
If only Jordan wasnt such a Dbag this movie could be special and different but his ego would never allow it...basically have the same old setup like they had before where monsters steal players powers only for lebron to win but somehow someway the monstars refuse to give back the powers and the uber bad boss challenges lebron to a 1v1 with his number 1 monstar.... out walks MJ or a monstar that stole MJs talent... We finally get the 1v1 we have been waiting for only for lebron to destroy him and save the day.

warfelg
09-19-2018, 07:38 PM

Nope. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitch.

valade16
09-19-2018, 07:41 PM
This was the one thing he needed to do in order to be tied with MJ.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 07:53 PM

got to win in LA.

TrueFan420
09-19-2018, 08:47 PM

Lol no no it isn't.

goingfor28
09-19-2018, 08:50 PM
The plot is somebody stole Lonzo Ball's "talent".

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpringHillEnt/status/1042488739832913920Is this seriously the plot? :laugh2:

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Raps18-19 Champ
09-19-2018, 09:59 PM
JR needs to be in it.

Scoots
09-20-2018, 10:58 AM
This isn't NBA news. And I bet it won't even qualify as "Entertainment".

WaDe03
09-20-2018, 12:11 PM
This isn't NBA news. And I bet it won't even qualify as "Entertainment".

Keep this same energy the next time a “harden is on a police report” thread comes up my dear friend.

Bostonjorge
09-20-2018, 04:02 PM
The monstars should be

Unicorn
Embiid
AD
Greek
Harden

These guys will make perfect monstar.

Harden and Davis can have the beard and unibrow.

MRSpock
09-20-2018, 07:46 PM
Bill Murray has to play the coach.

MRSpock
09-20-2018, 07:53 PM
Also Ryan Coogler directing is an amazing choice. Dude has been on fire. Fruitvale station, Creed, Black Panther. Again... All we need is some Bill Murray lol.

Scoots
09-20-2018, 10:02 PM
Keep this same energy the next time a “harden is on a police report” thread comes up my dear friend.

That was a similar level of energy I applied there. Maybe you could review what I said before making such a vague statement buddy.

cmellofan15
09-20-2018, 10:13 PM
That was a similar level of energy I applied there. Maybe you could review what I said before making such a vague statement buddy.

Then why would you even post it in the first place? Lmao

Scoots
09-20-2018, 11:29 PM
Then why would you even post it in the first place? Lmao

Because that was NBA news. It was just a story that may or may not lead to to a problem for the MVP. Space Jam isn't real life and has nothing to do with the NBA.

FlashBolt
09-21-2018, 03:50 AM
Because that was NBA news. It was just a story that may or may not lead to to a problem for the MVP. Space Jam isn't real life and has nothing to do with the NBA.

Is it really that serious? stop being a police officer, man. this is clearly NBA-related by association with LeBron James. It's the offseason and you're disturbed by something like this in the forums? Jesus Christ, didn't the site owners tell you that they need more ad revenue?

WaDe03
09-21-2018, 09:26 AM

It involves the 2nd greatest player ever buddy, set your hate aside and be a good neighbor to the other fellow posters. You have been doing better about not trolling lately but now you’re starting to get out of hand again. We talked about this! As mod these guys look up to you and aspire to reach your level of greatness, please do not stoop to the levels of Giannis94/buckalis and ruin this for you friends. God bless you and may you learn from this!

R. Johnson#3
09-21-2018, 09:49 AM
Here’s the plot guys. The Warriors are obviously the Monstars. Lebron and the Looney Tunes get smashed by the Monstars and then Michael Jordan shows up to save the Tune Squad. Only this time he doesn’t play. He gets hired as the GM of the Monstars.

Scoots
09-21-2018, 10:12 AM
Is it really that serious? stop being a police officer, man. this is clearly NBA-related by association with LeBron James. It's the offseason and you're disturbed by something like this in the forums? Jesus Christ, didn't the site owners tell you that they need more ad revenue?

I'm not disturbed. The site owners have never talked to me.

Scoots
09-21-2018, 10:12 AM
It involves the 2nd greatest player ever buddy, set your hate aside and be a good neighbor to the other fellow posters. You have been doing better about not trolling lately but now you’re starting to get out of hand again. We talked about this! As mod these guys look up to you and aspire to reach your level of greatness, please to not stoop to the levels of Giannis94/Nicklaus and ruin this for you friends. God bless you and may you learn from this!

Hehe.

WaDe03
09-21-2018, 10:20 AM
I'm not disturbed. The site owners have never talked to me.

Where are they because as a forum we need a discussion with them. They should be more hands on and working to better the site!!!

Scoots
09-21-2018, 10:53 AM
More NBA news:

LeBron James acts in:
Teen Titans Go!
Trainwreck
Spongebob Squarepants
Smallfoot
Entourage
Survivor's Remorse

Check them out for some interesting NBA related events!

FlashBolt
09-21-2018, 10:58 AM
More NBA news:

LeBron James acts in:
Teen Titans Go!
Trainwreck
Spongebob Squarepants
Smallfoot
Entourage
Survivor's Remorse

That wasn't a funny or witty reply at all. The difference is quite obvious: This is a basketball-related film involving the best NBA player in the world. It 100% has to do with an NBA-related topic as the majorty of NBA fans in PSD likely grew up watching Space Jam. Not sure where the disconnect is coming from but we are doing PSD a favor by being more active here so I'm not sure why there is a problem at all.

WaDe03
09-21-2018, 11:01 AM
More NBA news:

LeBron James acts in:
Teen Titans Go!
Trainwreck
Spongebob Squarepants
Smallfoot
Entourage
Survivor's Remorse

Do not do this to yourself, scoots!!! It’s not worth losing your job as mod.

Scoots
09-21-2018, 11:12 AM
Do not do this to yourself, scoots!!! It’s not worth losing your job as mod.

Haha.

I particularly like the NBA acting in Spongebob!

LeBron is in uniform with a basketball on Teen Titans Go! Wow!

Chronz
09-21-2018, 01:55 PM
Spoiler alert, kd co stars. Bron and the rest of humanity try to recruit him but this happens...

https://goo.gl/images/KPKSQa

Chronz
09-21-2018, 01:56 PM
Also Ryan Coogler directing is an amazing choice. Dude has been on fire. Fruitvale station, Creed, Black Panther. Again... All we need is some Bill Murray lol.

Were any of them good? Just seem like pandering movies to me, I've only just watched black panther tho

Chronz
09-21-2018, 01:58 PM
More NBA news:

LeBron James acts in:
Teen Titans Go!
Trainwreck
Spongebob Squarepants
Smallfoot
Entourage
Survivor's Remorse

Its space jam, a culturally significant event for the nba and its fan base. Not exactly trainwreck this will be hyped and it will let down. Tho bron is definitely a better actor than mj

Chronz
09-21-2018, 02:00 PM
That wasn't a funny or witty reply at all. The difference is quite obvious: This is a basketball-related film involving the best NBA player in the world. It 100% has to do with an NBA-related topic as the majorty of NBA fans in PSD likely grew up watching Space Jam. Not sure where the disconnect is coming from but we are doing PSD a favor by being more active here so I'm not sure why there is a problem at all.

His shtick is exposed. Don't talk bron, you'll be alright

Scoots
09-21-2018, 03:42 PM
Its space jam, a culturally significant event for the nba and its fan base. Not exactly trainwreck this will be hyped and it will let down. Tho bron is definitely a better actor than mj

Bwahahahaha

Hawkeye15
09-21-2018, 03:42 PM
Were any of them good? Just seem like pandering movies to me, I've only just watched black panther tho

Creed was really good

valade16
09-21-2018, 05:18 PM

Creed was really good. His directing was so good, Sylvester Stallone won an award for best Supporting Actor lol

cmellofan15
09-21-2018, 07:54 PM
Wait so when did an NBA player slapping a phone out of a hand become more relevant news than a movie containing a cast of NBA players?

In scoots’ defense he went JordansBulls a while ago so this is just par for the course with more baseless rhetoric

ciaban
09-21-2018, 08:34 PM
You guys are letting Nostalgia glasses interfere with reality, the movie wasn't that good to begin with. I was in the Age demo the movie was made for when it came out.

Hell I think I still have the Space Jam Board game somewhere in my mom's attic.

FlashBolt
09-21-2018, 08:43 PM
You guys are letting Nostalgia glasses interfere with reality, the movie wasn't that good to begin with. I was in the Age demo the movie was made for when it came out.

Hell I think I still have the Space Jam Board game somewhere in my mom's attic.

As an NBA fan, I'd rather watch Space Jam 2 than 90% of the movies they put out now.

FlashBolt
09-21-2018, 08:44 PM
Spoiler alert, kd co stars. Bron and the rest of humanity try to recruit him but this happens...

https://goo.gl/images/KPKSQa

Lmao, the funniest KD meme will always be the one where a guy gets jumped and he helps the people jumping the guy out.

bledrules
09-22-2018, 01:42 AM

Yes LBJ is a better actor than MJ
All the phantom fouls that send him to the free throw line prove that to be true

FlashBolt
09-22-2018, 02:47 PM
Yes LBJ is a better actor than MJ
All the phantom fouls that send him to the free throw line prove that to be true

"Phantom fouls."

Lmao, MJ was the poster boy for getting preferential treatment.

Stunner
09-22-2018, 04:52 PM

Fruitvale was based off Oscar Grant , the movie is really good it will make you mad tho. Movie won a lot of awards , Creed was also good , the sequel is coming out later this year. Did the Rocky universe justice , Both films better than Black Panther.

MRSpock
09-23-2018, 04:56 PM

Creed was really good and fruitvale station is amazing. The man is a very talented director. And imo for a marvel movie black panther was very well done. Interesting villain for once. I honestly didnt find it pandering but thats a different topic.

This movie could/should blow the first one out of the water. Better director and better lead. Mj is a terrible actor and lebron is actually pretty good. If you get bill murray to play the coach...

MRSpock
09-23-2018, 04:59 PM
Fruitvale was based off Oscar Grant , the movie is really good it will make you mad tho. Movie won a lot of awards , Creed was also good , the sequel is coming out later this year. Did the Rocky universe justice , Both films better than Black Panther.

I agree with this. I liked black panther but i love fruitvale station and creed

Tg11
09-30-2018, 04:01 PM
Monstars

Draymond Green (Barkley role)
Anthony Davis (Ewing role)
Chris Paul (Bogues role)
Kristaps Porzingis (Bradley role)
Giannis (Larry Johnson role)