PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy requests a Trade

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-17-2018, 11:27 AM
Whats your teams godfather offer to pry him from the Wolves? For my Bucks i'd try and hang onto our core of Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe and part with young guys and picks for Butler. But a chance Wolves probably want Middleton and something for Butler.

Jimmy Butler $20,445,779 $19,841,627

Thon Maker $2,799,720 $3,569,643 $4,861,854
Malcolm Brogdon $1,544,951 $1,931,189
Donte DiVencenzo $2,481,000 $2,905,800 $3,044,160 $4,675,830 $6,602,272
D.J. Wilson $2,534,280 $2,961,120 $4,548,280 $6,422,171
Tyler Zeller $1,933,941 Unguaranteed and can be waived

and any choice of 1 of as salary fillers

John Henson $11,327,466 $10,482,396
Tony Snell $10,607,143 $11,392,857 $12,178,571
Matthew Dellavedova $9,607,500 $9,607,500

Wolves were linked to wanting Snell when he was on the Bulls. Doubt Wolves want Henson when they have Kat and Dieng. So what's your teams offer?

Lopez,Giannis,Middleton,Butler,Bledsoe line-up looks pretty snazzy.

GREATNESS ONE
09-17-2018, 11:38 AM
Lakers will pass.

dhopisthename
09-17-2018, 11:44 AM
it shouldn't take that much to get him. Wolves have nearly no leverage in this situation and its probably a 1 year rental.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 11:46 AM
Heís going to Miami

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-17-2018, 12:21 PM

Vinylman
09-17-2018, 12:29 PM

so what... Does someone think KAT is going to play for the QO season after next. He would be matched in an RFA situation. Talk about an irrelevant factor

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 12:45 PM
so what... Does someone think KAT is going to play for the QO season after next. He would be matched in an RFA situation. Talk about an irrelevant factor

Maybe but the deadline is coming up for his extension and Iím sure they would like to have him locked up long term to keep it from lingering over their heads all season. Jamal Crawford said it was a very unhappy situation there and thatís why he left, if it gets worse then who knows, maybe heíll say **** it and play for the QO or demand a trade or something. Starting to feel a Butler pre-season trade is very likely.

Vinylman
09-17-2018, 01:08 PM
Maybe but the deadline is coming up for his extension and Iím sure they would like to have him locked up long term to keep it from lingering over their heads all season. Jamal Crawford said it was a very unhappy situation there and thatís why he left, if it gets worse then who knows, maybe heíll say **** it and play for the QO or demand a trade or something. Starting to feel a Butler pre-season trade is very likely.

lol

I don't doubt it is a bad situation but that has more to do with lazy azz Wiggins than butler

Anyway, I hope KAT doesn't sign the extension, gets traded, and loses that first contract supermax he is eligible for.

These players that think they have all the leverage is laughable.

Scoots
09-17-2018, 01:19 PM
KAT is potentially cheaper if he signs now isn't he?

JOSKOMANG4
09-17-2018, 01:20 PM
Trade Packages:

BKN- Rhondae Hollis-Jefferson, A.Crabbe, and 2019 lottery-protected 1st for Butler.

MIL- K.Middleton and T.Maker for J.Butler

PHI- D.Saric, R.Covington, Bayless and Miami 2021 1st.

TOR: G/F's CJ Miles and N.Powell, PG D.Wright, and 2021 1st rd pick.

NYK: Hardaway, Baker, and 2019 top-7 protected 1st.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 01:20 PM
lol

I don't doubt it is a bad situation but that has more to do with lazy azz Wiggins than butler

Anyway, I hope KAT doesn't sign the extension, gets traded, and loses that first contract supermax he is eligible for.

These players that think they have all the leverage is laughable.

Yea Jimmy isnít the problem, the problem is Jimmy thinks Wiggins and Towns are lazy and not developing and arenít in it for the same reasons as him right now. Let him get traded, weíve seen it happen before. The most likely outcome is Jimmy being traded though, heís better than Towns but much older.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 01:22 PM
I think the following will try to get him:

Miami
Toronto
Lakers
Clippers maybe
Sixers
Knicks

lakerfan85
09-17-2018, 01:42 PM
I think the following will try to get him:

Miami
Toronto
Lakers
Clippers maybe
Sixers
Knicks

Lakers canít trade for him now..

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Lakers canít trade for him now..

Their loss....

lakerfan85
09-17-2018, 01:46 PM
Their loss....

Not really..

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 01:51 PM
Not really..

Ingram better?

lakerfan85
09-17-2018, 02:00 PM
Ingram better?

No reason to trade Ingram for a potential 1 year rental..

IndyRealist
09-17-2018, 02:00 PM
KAT is potentially cheaper if he signs now isn't he?

Most expensive, KAT signs max contract at the end of the season. Next most expensive, KAT signs extension now. Least expensive, KAT signs contract with another team, which the Wolves match. No other scenario has more than a lottery ticket chance of happening.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 02:23 PM
No reason to trade Ingram for a potential 1 year rental..

Yea for sure

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 02:25 PM
If Jimmy is traded whoever gets him will definitely improve. 16 more wins for the Wolves than the previous year and I believe they were the 3rd seed before he tore his meniscus.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 02:53 PM

For the numbers crowd.

Chronz
09-17-2018, 04:15 PM
Clips got avery Bradley for thibs. Add bevs too

TheDish87
09-17-2018, 04:18 PM
Sixers should be all over this. Cov, Miami pick and a filler or 2 like Shamet, Kormakaz

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 04:20 PM
Sixers should be all over this. Cov, Miami pick and a filler or 2 like Shamet, Kormakaz

I think you all should be too.

Scoots
09-17-2018, 04:20 PM
Most expensive, KAT signs max contract at the end of the season. Next most expensive, KAT signs extension now. Least expensive, KAT signs contract with another team, which the Wolves match. No other scenario has more than a lottery ticket chance of happening.

And since KAT isn't likely to sign a matchable deal with another team, him signing now is their cheapest option to keep him (short of getting him to accept less money).

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 04:23 PM

kobe4thewinbang
09-17-2018, 07:12 PM
Saw this on HoopsRumors today after work. Initial thought was that it's inconsiderate to just now call this meeting so late into the summer, with training camp approaching. What do y'all think took so long? I can't think of anyone that would've stirred Butler into action, as he declined the extension a while back.

I personally don't care for him much, nor on the Lakers hypothetically...and it's hard to match salaries, unless Lakers want to use more cap space. They can't even make a trade until after December 15th.

The only salary that is a starting point is KCP's (12 million). Butler is making 20 million in 18-19, eight million shy and the only other sizable contract is Beasley (3.5 million), unless Thibodeau wouldn't balk at a reunion with Rondo (quoted as liking Rondo during his tenure with Celtics) at 9 million. Doubt the Lakers would want to part with Ingram.

Lakers get Butler (20 million)
Timberwolves get KCP, Rondo (21 million)

Timberwolves get KCP, Beasley, Stephenson [19.9 million)

I think the Lakers have picks again now, but that's still not much.

Doubt the Timberwolves have the superior leverage in any trade, IMO.

Silent
09-17-2018, 07:30 PM
Saw this on HoopsRumors today after work. Initial thought was that it's inconsiderate to just now call this meeting so late into the summer, with training camp approaching. What do y'all think took so long? I can't think of anyone that would've stirred Butler into action, as he declined the extension a while back.

I personally don't care for him much, nor on the Lakers hypothetically...and it's hard to match salaries, unless Lakers want to use more cap space. They can't even make a trade until after December 15th.

The only salary that is a starting point is KCP's (12 million). Butler is making 20 million in 18-19, eight million shy and the only other sizable contract is Beasley (3.5 million), unless Thibodeau wouldn't balk at a reunion with Rondo (quoted as liking Rondo during his tenure with Celtics) at 9 million. Doubt the Lakers would want to part with Ingram.

Timberwolves get KCP, Rondo (21 million)

Timberwolves get KCP, Beasley, Stephenson [19.9 million)

I think the Lakers have picks again now, but that's still not much.

Doubt the Timberwolves have the superior leverage in any trade, IMO.

Really!!! at least offer something worth there time all theme deals are bullshitt

Try that on 2k see what happens lol

More-Than-Most
09-17-2018, 07:34 PM
Trade Packages:

BKN- Rhondae Hollis-Jefferson, A.Crabbe, and 2019 lottery-protected 1st for Butler.

MIL- K.Middleton and T.Maker for J.Butler

PHI- D.Saric, R.Covington, Bayless and Miami 2021 1st.

TOR: G/F's CJ Miles and N.Powell, PG D.Wright, and 2021 1st rd pick.

NYK: Hardaway, Baker, and 2019 top-7 protected 1st.

Id prefer not to trade for him... I dont blame him for this situation because clearly he wants to win but i worry about how he will fit in with the sixers and i am not a fan of giving up cov and saric for a 1 year unhappy rental along with a first... cov and a first fine but i am not giving up that haul for a year of butler

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 07:36 PM
Can we get some meeting details ffs!! Excuse my language.

More-Than-Most
09-17-2018, 07:36 PM

this i can get behind... The cov plus saric plus a first that the other guy said... Na.

WaDe03
09-18-2018, 12:01 AM

Twolves88
09-18-2018, 12:13 AM
Ugh the Thibs has just ****ed the wolves for the immediate future just to win a few games and make the playoffs. Should of kept Lavine.... Chicago want to trade back?

As far as I'm concerned thibs, Teague, Butler and Wiggins can just go.... and take the former bulls bench players with you...

Start over with towns as the centerpiece and get rid of the rest.

Twolves88
09-18-2018, 12:14 AM
One potential trade partner maybe would be Washington? Do they want to try and make a deep run that maybe they would trade off Beal or Otto Porter?

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2018, 12:16 AM
Wait According to Wade03, Wiggins is way better than Ingram and Brandonís cieling.... hnnn

WaDe03
09-18-2018, 12:27 AM
Wait According to Wade03, Wiggins is way better than Ingram and Brandonís cieling.... hnnn

I never said Wiggins had a higher cieling than Ingram, donít put words in my mouth. You said Ingram projected to be as good or better than Jimmy/PG/Kawhi/Giannis and I responded that as of right now he hasnít even been better than Wiggins young years so to pump the breaks on saying heíll be just as good or better than 3 top 10 players and another top 15 player.

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2018, 12:35 AM
I never said Wiggins had a higher cieling than Ingram, donít put words in my mouth. You said Ingram projected to be as good or better than Jimmy/PG/Kawhi/Giannis and I responded that as of right now he hasnít even been better than Wiggins young years so to pump the breaks on saying heíll be just as good or better than 3 top 10 players and another top 15 player.

Iím putting more than words in your mouth..

kobe4thewinbang
09-18-2018, 12:55 AM
Really!!! at least offer something worth there time all theme deals are bullshitt

Try that on 2k see what happens lolLOL, the Lakers have nobody else with enough salary. That's why I mentioned the lack of leverage for Minnesota.

kobe4thewinbang
09-18-2018, 12:57 AM
Ugh the Thibs has just ****ed the wolves for the immediate future just to win a few games and make the playoffs. Should of kept Lavine.... Chicago want to trade back?

As far as I'm concerned thibs, Teague, Butler and Wiggins can just go.... and take the former bulls bench players with you...

Start over with towns as the centerpiece and get rid of the rest.I wouldn't go that far. I do agree that Towns > anybody else, and rightly so, but LaVine hasn't even suited up yet or stayed healthy long enough, probably best to part with him. Now, giving Wiggins that contract was Otto Porter-level stupid. We'll see.

WaDe03
09-18-2018, 01:02 AM
Iím putting more than words in your mouth..

Take your 3 inches elsewhere!!!!

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2018, 01:10 AM
Take your 3 inches elsewhere!!!!

Only looks like 3í because the rest is inside your mouth? :p

Twolves88
09-18-2018, 01:32 AM
I wouldn't go that far. I do agree that Towns > anybody else, and rightly so, but LaVine hasn't even suited up yet or stayed healthy long enough, probably best to part with him. Now, giving Wiggins that contract was Otto Porter-level stupid. We'll see.

Look at the core we had with flip
Rubio
Lavine
Wiggins
Towns
Deng

Rubio had value as seen in a Utah jersey now.... Lavine may not of been the picture of health but had a ton of developmental growth. Thibs was responsible for the Wiggins fiasco of a contract. He successfully flipped Lavine + picks + hand picked Dunn to replace Rubio. So in total his transaction to get Butler costed us two first round picks + lavine. Then add in the Wiggins contract, trading away Rubio and signing an inferior Teague to replace him with.

He traded every ounce of talent we had for peanuts. In addition to this to make matters worse is that he's running our players straight into the ground with an archaic defensive system that no long works AND an iso heavy offense that's literally the most boring offense to watch on the face of the planet.

Now we are going to take peanuts on the trade of butler because everyone knows hes going to be a damn rental. Meanwhile we become a perpetual 8th seed that has NO future and Town's will leave in free agency...

At least Khan got fired when he ****ed up thibs has full control of the whole damn organization

O and the bulls got Markkanen who the wolves would of drafted. FML

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2018, 01:51 AM
Lmao poor Wolves fans

lakers squad
09-18-2018, 01:54 AM
Look at the core we had with flip
Rubio
Lavine
Wiggins
Towns
Deng

Rubio had value as seen in a Utah jersey now.... Lavine may not of been the picture of health but had a ton of developmental growth. Thibs was responsible for the Wiggins fiasco of a contract. He successfully flipped Lavine + picks + hand picked Dunn to replace Rubio. So in total his transaction to get Butler costed us two first round picks + lavine. Then add in the Wiggins contract, trading away Rubio and signing an inferior Teague to replace him with.

He traded every ounce of talent we had for peanuts. In addition to this to make matters worse is that he's running our players straight into the ground with an archaic defensive system that no long works AND an iso heavy offense that's literally the most boring offense to watch on the face of the planet.

Now we are going to take peanuts on the trade of butler because everyone knows hes going to be a damn rental. Meanwhile we become a perpetual 8th seed that has NO future and Town's will leave in free agency...

At least Khan got fired when he ****ed up thibs has full control of the whole damn organization

O and the bulls got Markkanen who the wolves would of drafted. FML

To bad the lakers bought Dent out, Thibs would be a great trade partner here in the coming day's/weeks!

kpjets
09-18-2018, 02:23 AM
For what its worth i was talking Towns cousins couple months ago. They said he wants to be in LA

Twolves88
09-18-2018, 02:28 AM
For what its worth i was talking Towns cousins couple months ago. They said he wants to be in LA

If you listen to the media long enough you'll realize that anyone that can dribble a basketball or has a future in basketball they seem to think NEEDS to go to LA...

Same boring baseless **** *** reporting different day.

Paul George definitely got to be a Laker
O let's not forget Rubio going to the Knicks
Or how about Love going to become the Lakers savior

Get my point?

One star signed no one else did.

I mean honestly it's pathetic how the media pushes the X star to LA agenda... the lakers might be a historic franchise but that doesn't mean that every single player is instantly going to sign with them. Especially the last few years since they were a dumpster fire. But then going to LA to become a Clipper became sexy....

FlashBolt
09-18-2018, 02:32 AM

Start over with towns as the centerpiece and get rid of the rest.

Y'know, I thought Thibs would be the best thing for the Wolves to inspire his team to play defense - especially Wiggins. It seems like Thibs hasn't been the same and did not adjust to the changing league. His defensive schemes simply don't work in the explosion of pick-and-roll/three point shooting. he has way too many players doing the same thing and none can shoot particularly well other than Towns for his position. I agree, I think Wolves need to start clean and build around Towns but with Thibs running the show, he will probably make a mess out of the roster. I can see why Butler would be frustrated.

lakers squad
09-18-2018, 03:29 AM
If you listen to the media long enough you'll realize that anyone that can dribble a basketball or has a future in basketball they seem to think NEEDS to go to LA...

Same boring baseless **** *** reporting different day.

Paul George definitely got to be a Laker
O let's not forget Rubio going to the Knicks
Or how about Love going to become the Lakers savior

Get my point?

One star signed no one else did.

I mean honestly it's pathetic how the media pushes the X star to LA agenda... the lakers might be a historic franchise but that doesn't mean that every single player is instantly going to sign with them. Especially the last few years since they were a dumpster fire. But then going to LA to become a Clipper became sexy....

It's about money, every time they write a story about the Lakers, Knicks, ect. (Big market) it gets a lot of views. This makes it were every player interested in changing teams, the Lakers are mentioned. weather the player is really interested in them are not. It's annoying as a laker fan you have to dig deep to find out if the player really has interest in our team, and was our team mainly put out there for views! I approach ever story out there with scepticism, I view but try and verify. This can be very aggravating as a lakers fan sometime's!

IndyRealist
09-18-2018, 04:28 AM
I feel like it's more agent driven than media or player driven. Agents talk SO much nonsense, they tell their players one thing and then slide a story to reporters saying the opposite. They convince every guy that LA is going to give them a max contract where they'll get more endorsement money than MJ, and then use rumors and the media to drive up contract prices in negotiations. And of course like lemmings we buy into all of it, 100%.

Mave1002
09-18-2018, 05:28 AM
Their loss....

Depth over a 29 year old Jimmy Butler

Mave1002
09-18-2018, 05:35 AM
Lmao poor Wolves fans

All Is Not Well In Minnesota
https://deadspin.com/all-is-not-well-in-minnesota-1829126960

I wonder what really happened though.. once dubbed as potentially the best young core in the league then Thibs took over, the vets came, the Dengs came (one with an i before the e) KAT was exposed by Capela.

I mean, what really happened?

Twolves88
09-18-2018, 05:48 AM
All Is Not Well In Minnesota
https://deadspin.com/all-is-not-well-in-minnesota-1829126960

I wonder what really happened though.. once dubbed as potentially the best young core in the league then Thibs took over, the vets came, the Dengs came (one with an i before the e) KAT was exposed by Capela.

I mean, what really happened?

Its pretty easy to explain.

1. Wiggin's doesn't have any killer instinct and just wants to float. This was evident even during his college games.
2. Thibs runs players into the ground which alienates the bench players such as Crawford and Belly.
3. Thibs old style defensive system sucks and he can't structure an offense to save his life.
4. Thibs brings in veterans that again will sit on the bench.
5. towns still cant play adequate defense so we give up a ton of points in the paint.
6. Thibs hates Rubio and runs him out of town and signs Teague to a stupid contract that he will never preform up to. By doing so it also removes our best playmaker and a great defender....
7. Thibs guts the talent by trading away lavine + Dunn(hand picked first round pg of the future) + what would become Lauri Markanen.
8. Thibs gets angry that his players have no killer instinct but doesn't realize hes gassing them for 35+ minutes a game.
9. Signs a bunch of X bulls players to teach the young guys how to play for 35+ minutes of defense.... not realizing that his pattern of play isn't sustainable and that style has shortened literally every career.

Basically thibs needs to go..... and the wolves forum thought I was crazy for wanting D'antoni instead of thibs..

Vinylman
09-18-2018, 07:35 AM
And since KAT isn't likely to sign a matchable deal with another team, him signing now is their cheapest option to keep him (short of getting him to accept less money).

except you are missing the obvious... he gets injury security by signing now and if he doesn't sign now they can just match next summer and he will have to play for that or the QO...

If he doesn't sign now Minnie would be stupid to max him next summer... and btw... the one thing missing in Indy's good analysis is that if he is re-signed via a match the money is SIGNIFICANTLY less not to mention one less year of guaranteed money

Vinylman
09-18-2018, 07:39 AM
Lmao poor Wolves fans

yeah... thibs sucks... he only was +16 wins last year and made the playoffs...

they enjoy those 25-30 win seasons in MinnyÖ

talk about clueless

Vinylman
09-18-2018, 07:48 AM
Its pretty easy to explain.

1. Wiggin's doesn't have any killer instinct and just wants to float. This was evident even during his college games.
2. Thibs runs players into the ground which alienates the bench players such as Crawford and Belly.
3. Thibs old style defensive system sucks and he can't structure an offense to save his life.
4. Thibs brings in veterans that again will sit on the bench.
5. towns still cant play adequate defense so we give up a ton of points in the paint.
6. Thibs hates Rubio and runs him out of town and signs Teague to a stupid contract that he will never preform up to. By doing so it also removes our best playmaker and a great defender....
7. Thibs guts the talent by trading away lavine + Dunn(hand picked first round pg of the future) + what would become Lauri Markanen.
8. Thibs gets angry that his players have no killer instinct but doesn't realize hes gassing them for 35+ minutes a game.
9. Signs a bunch of X bulls players to teach the young guys how to play for 35+ minutes of defense.... not realizing that his pattern of play isn't sustainable and that style has shortened literally every career.

Basically thibs needs to go..... and the wolves forum thought I was crazy for wanting D'antoni instead of thibs..

and the wolves were +16 wins last year and would probably have been +20-22 if Butler doesn't get hurt.

You are way overvaluing those young guys you are whining about.

Your only relevant observations are #1 and #5 which have nothing to do with ThibsÖ they have to do with young players coasting on accolades that are unwarranted and a NBA salary system that is a ****ing joke. Jimmy Butler and Thibs can't force the two young *****es to play better Ö that's on them

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-18-2018, 08:45 AM
Clips got avery Bradley for thibs. Add bevs too

Suns already made the call for Bev. Clippers are asking for a first round pick.

Hawkeye15
09-18-2018, 09:31 AM
yeah... thibs sucks... he only was +16 wins last year and made the playoffs...

they enjoy those 25-30 win seasons in MinnyÖ

talk about clueless

absolutely, but he traded away talent to acquire a player who now might want out. Obviously at the time you don't think about that, but Thib's has for sure run the team with a coach mentality, not a GM mentality. He shouldn't have all the power he has. That jump in wins didn't really come through growth, it came through acquisition. You would hope a young team that makes that jump will make another the next year or two, right? Do you really see that happening?

Scoots
09-18-2018, 10:12 AM
except you are missing the obvious... he gets injury security by signing now and if he doesn't sign now they can just match next summer and he will have to play for that or the QO...

If he doesn't sign now Minnie would be stupid to max him next summer... and btw... the one thing missing in Indy's good analysis is that if he is re-signed via a match the money is SIGNIFICANTLY less not to mention one less year of guaranteed money

But that's not the way it usually goes with young potential super-star players. If he plays a year on the QO he is almost guaranteed to leave in free agency.

Vinylman
09-18-2018, 12:25 PM
But that's not the way it usually goes with young potential super-star players. If he plays a year on the QO he is almost guaranteed to leave in free agency.

name the last super star who played on the QO during this CBA (ie post cap explosion and DPE)

I'll wait

Vinylman
09-18-2018, 12:34 PM
absolutely, but he traded away talent to acquire a player who now might want out. Obviously at the time you don't think about that, but Thib's has for sure run the team with a coach mentality, not a GM mentality. He shouldn't have all the power he has. That jump in wins didn't really come through growth, it came through acquisition. You would hope a young team that makes that jump will make another the next year or two, right? Do you really see that happening?

it was still the right deal... the issue is dummy 1 and 2 Ö ya know Ö that young talent that didn't improve their games last year much.

What is happening in minny is to be expected... guys that were hot **** on a crappy team are being pushed by vets. no more dick sucking the youths... its put up or shut up time.

What is the alternative anyway? you guys suck at drafting and developing... and minny fans shouldn't act like they have this unreal core of young players... the only guy who will be a multi time all star is KAT. The best thing you guys could do is find a home for wigginsÖ someone will take him if you don't need a lot back in return

WaDe03
09-18-2018, 12:54 PM

I NEED these 2 paired together but ultimately it would take JRich to get him more than likely.

🧐🧐🧐

WaDe03
09-18-2018, 12:56 PM

WaDe03
09-18-2018, 01:04 PM
ďJimmy please stay, weíre so close to getting Joakim!Ē

Wonder if Thibs would do Jimmy for Joakim straight up?

mightybosstone
09-18-2018, 10:19 PM
Based on some insiders from another forum that I won't name, the Rockets are supposedly very interested, and it's possible they would be willing to offer up a package that might include Eric Gordon, PJ Tucker and possibly first-round picks. Personally, I think that seems like a lot unless they can lock him into a long-term deal early on, but Minnesota could do a lot worse than that, and I'm not sure there'd be a better trio in the league than Harden, Paul and Butler.

MygirlhatesCod
09-19-2018, 05:33 AM
Based on some insiders from another forum that I won't name, the Rockets are supposedly very interested, and it's possible they would be willing to offer up a package that might include Eric Gordon, PJ Tucker and possibly first-round picks. Personally, I think that seems like a lot unless they can lock him into a long-term deal early on, but Minnesota could do a lot worse than that, and I'm not sure they'd be a better trio in the league than Harden, Paul and Butler.

I can think of a better trio....deep down you know its true.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-19-2018, 07:35 AM

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 08:17 AM
I can think of a better trio....deep down you know its true.
Hmmmm.... Nope. Can't think of a single one.

MygirlhatesCod
09-19-2018, 08:31 AM

Lonzo, Rondo, and McGee don't ring a bell?

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 09:31 AM
Based on some insiders from another forum that I won't name, the Rockets are supposedly very interested, and it's possible they would be willing to offer up a package that might include Eric Gordon, PJ Tucker and possibly first-round picks. Personally, I think that seems like a lot unless they can lock him into a long-term deal early on, but Minnesota could do a lot worse than that, and I'm not sure there'd be a better trio in the league than Harden, Paul and Butler.

Curry, Durant, and Green are better to me personally, but much of that is fit. Butler would be awesome anywhere, but a fast paced, 3 point shooting team, isn't ideal for his strengths/weaknesses.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 09:35 AM
So still no details on the meeting? Wake up Woj/Shams!!!

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 10:09 AM

Melo CP3 Harden

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Curry, Durant, and Green are better to me personally, but much of that is fit. Butler would be awesome anywhere, but a fast paced, 3 point shooting team, isn't ideal for his strengths/weaknesses.

Yeah, but I also don't think Durant is an ideal fit in the Warriors' system, and we see that a lot when he wants to go isolation and doesn't want to move the ball. It still works.

As for the whole Draymond Green discussion, it's interesting to me that he is somehow both overrated and underrated at the same time. I think he's underrated, because you could make a case that there's no player more integral to the success of the team than him, and if the Warriors could afford to lose any other player than Green because he does so many things at a high levelóother than score.

But seeing him on that SI list as the 13th best player in the NBA was a little ridiculous to me. When you really think about it, Green is basically a PF version of Andre Iguodala in his peak years in Philly and Denveróa jack of all trades guy who is among the best defenders at his position, but is (at best) a No. 3 or No. 4 option offensively.

But he's definitely not a better NBA player than Harden, Paul or Butler, and you'd be hard pressed to prove otherwise. Which is why (for me at least), that trio would be the best in the league. This whole thing will ultimately probably be a moot point, though. As much as I'd love to see Jimmy come back to Houston, I still think it's a pretty big long shot.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 11:29 AM
Yeah, but I also don't think Durant is an ideal fit in the Warriors' system, and we see that a lot when he wants to go isolation and doesn't want to move the ball. It still works.

As for the whole Draymond Green discussion, it's interesting to me that he is somehow both overrated and underrated at the same time. I think he's underrated, because you could make a case that there's no player more integral to the success of the team than him, and if the Warriors could afford to lose any other player than Green because he does so many things at a high levelóother than score.

But seeing him on that SI list as the 13th best player in the NBA was a little ridiculous to me. When you really think about it, Green is basically a PF version of Andre Iguodala in his peak years in Philly and Denveróa jack of all trades guy who is among the best defenders at his position, but is (at best) a No. 3 or No. 4 option offensively.

But he's definitely not a better NBA player than Harden, Paul or Butler, and you'd be hard pressed to prove otherwise. Which is why (for me at least), that trio would be the best in the league. This whole thing will ultimately probably be a moot point, though. As much as I'd love to see Jimmy come back to Houston, I still think it's a pretty big long shot.

I get your line of reasoning, and agree with most of it here. Harden/Butler are ball dominant, and there is no point to having CP3 at big money if he doesn't control the ball. Butler just isn't THE ideal fit, despite being a top 10-12 player. Meaning, I think his effectiveness drops if asked to be off the ball more and space the floor. He is also starting to show himself as an "issue" in the locker room. He clearly doesn't understand that most people don't eat, sleep, and drink basketball, and until he learns that all work ethics are welcome on a team as long as it works, he will be an issue.

In a vaccuum, it would go:

Durant
Curry
Harden
Butler
CP3
Green
Klay

So yes, they would technically have the best 3 players. But chemistry wise, I think Green moves up the list, for the reasons you bring up obviously. Alas, when we add the 4th player, I am not sure any team ever can compete with what GS brings haha

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 11:30 AM
I saw Gordon Tucker and 1sts rumored on Twitter, not bad but a lot of teams could beat that. Mainly going to come down to who is willing to take the biggest gamble. Miami is a team I think that has nothing to lose, if Jimmy leaves then rebuild. Thereís some borderline contenders who should try it out too like the Bucks, Sixers, Raptors, Jazz, Nuggets, Thunder. Some have things to offer, others donít.

My dream would be for Miami to start the season with this starting lineup:

Wade
JRich
Butler
Kelly or Bam
Whiteside

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 11:33 AM
I get your line of reasoning, and agree with most of it here. Harden/Butler are ball dominant, and there is no point to having CP3 at big money if he doesn't control the ball. Butler just isn't THE ideal fit, despite being a top 10-12 player. Meaning, I think his effectiveness drops if asked to be off the ball more and space the floor. He is also starting to show himself as an "issue" in the locker room. He clearly doesn't understand that most people don't eat, sleep, and drink basketball, and until he learns that all work ethics are welcome on a team as long as it works, he will be an issue.

In a vaccuum, it would go:

Durant
Curry
Harden
Butler
CP3
Green
Klay

So yes, they would technically have the best 3 players. But chemistry wise, I think Green moves up the list, for the reasons you bring up obviously. Alas, when we add the 4th player, I am not sure any team ever can compete with what GS brings haha

I understand this though, I donít see how anyone could play and not want to be the best possible version of themselves they could be.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 12:12 PM

I understand this though, I donít see how anyone could play and not want to be the best possible version of themselves they could be.

because we are humans. Honestly, if people don't understand there are all spectrums of work ethics, they don't understand humans. Most people are lazy to be honest. Some guys will sleep just fine at night after missing a defensive assignment late in a game. We all wish our athletes would care as much as we do as fans. But honestly, they have real lives too, and the NBA to many of them is just a job.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Jimmy, but not everyone has the same priorities you do. If he keeps bouncing around looking for 14 other guys just like him, he will find it a lonely journey.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 12:12 PM
This is why I wouldnít touch KAT and Wiggins, these guys have no work ethic but could be great with real drive

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 12:23 PM
This is why I wouldnít touch KAT and Wiggins, these guys have no work ethic but could be great with real drive

Yea this is more of a Towns and Wiggins problem than it is Butler. Towns and Wiggins are soft and donít work hard, no one wants to play with guys like that, especially when theyíre supposed to be your 2nd and 3rd best player.

Vinylman
09-19-2018, 12:27 PM
because we are humans. Honestly, if people don't understand there are all spectrums of work ethics, they don't understand humans. Most people are lazy to be honest. Some guys will sleep just fine at night after missing a defensive assignment late in a game. We all wish our athletes would care as much as we do as fans. But honestly, they have real lives too, and the NBA to many of them is just a job.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Jimmy, but not everyone has the same priorities you do. If he keeps bouncing around looking for 14 other guys just like him, he will find it a lonely journey.

sigh

you seem to really heap the blame for the Locker room issues on the guy who wants to win rather than the two lazy ****s who just want their money and to have a good time...

sorry but there are plenty of teams that would want butler and his approach

Minnesota is a losing culture and that culture is winning out... not surprised. until taylor is gone nothing will change

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 12:32 PM
sigh

you seem to really heap the blame for the Locker room issues on the guy who wants to win rather than the two lazy ****s who just want their money and to have a good time...

Minnesota is a losing culture and that culture is winning out... not surprised. until taylor is gone nothing will change

Good post, god bless!

Scoots
09-19-2018, 01:03 PM

Not only that but also hard work and commitment doesn't look the same for everyone. Some players need to get away from the game to play great. Some players are going to get down on themselves and struggle to overcome their mistake ... having a teammate calling you names isn't going to speed the recovery at all. Frankly a team of 15 guys like Jimmy seems to me like it would tear itself apart quickly.

Chronz
09-19-2018, 01:09 PM

That's an awful deal. Even given circumstances

Chronz
09-19-2018, 01:11 PM
I saw Gordon Tucker and 1sts rumored on Twitter, not bad but a lot of teams could beat that. Mainly going to come down to who is willing to take the biggest gamble. Miami is a team I think that has nothing to lose, if Jimmy leaves then rebuild. Thereís some borderline contenders who should try it out too like the Bucks, Sixers, Raptors, Jazz, Nuggets, Thunder. Some have things to offer, others donít.

My dream would be for Miami to start the season with this starting lineup:

Wade
JRich
Butler
Kelly or Bam
Whiteside

Nothing to lose nothing to give

Chronz
09-19-2018, 01:12 PM
Not only that but also hard work and commitment doesn't look the same for everyone. Some players need to get away from the game to play great. Some players are going to get down on themselves and struggle to overcome their mistake ... having a teammate calling you names isn't going to speed the recovery at all. Frankly a team of 15 guys like Jimmy seems to me like it would tear itself apart quickly.
15 Jimmy's win a chip

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 01:19 PM
That's an awful deal. Even given circumstances

Is it? Because Butler didn't exactly net Chicago a lot of superstar talent when he was dealt to Minnesota two years ago, and that was when he still had three years left on his contract. Now he's down to only one year left. Who's going to break the bank for a one-year rental of Jimmy Butler?

At least that Houston deal nets Minnesota two very high quality veteran players to help them win now, which Thibs is clearly trying to accomplish. With that deal, the Wolves stay somewhat relevant and can still win basketball games. Both guys are also on super team-friendly deals and would be great assets to flip, which can't be overlooked.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 01:21 PM
Nothing to lose nothing to give

They could come up with a really good deal did Jimmy if they wanted to. Iíd love for them to keep JRich and Bam though.

HunterNRoss
09-19-2018, 01:49 PM

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 01:50 PM

I disagree. He wants to be on a contender playing with veterans. Playing with Wade likely pushed Jimmy Butler to a higher standard. I mean, Bulls he was stuck with players who were injured or too young to understand the grind. Minny, let's face it.. Towns is more concerned with dominating in Call of Duty or Fortnite and Wiggins seems like his mom still comes to his house to wash his laundry. I don't see a winning culture in Minny, truthfully. Butler would be much better suited playing in the 80-90's, though.

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 01:52 PM

Wow. Heard Minny didn't want to make any trades with him. Apparently, KAT and Jimmy B have issues and have not spoken with each other all summer. That's 100% inexcusable in today's day and age with two of your best players. I'm guessing Boston is one of those teams.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 01:52 PM

Get it done Wade!

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 01:53 PM
sigh

if you were to go into our forum, or hell look up my responses concerning the remainder of the Wolves roster, or their history, you know I am as critical as they come. Glen Taylor needs to die or sell. Otherwise we will always suck.

Now, as for Wiggins...he is the biggest waste of talent imagineable. The mere fact that he suckered our front office into a max contract when all we did was bid against ourselves, amazes me to this day, even though I called it 2 years prior to the extension happening.

Towns...is entitled. The guy will be an all NBA fixture, no doubt. But I fear his desire to guard anyone will always hinder him becoming what he thinks he already is.

Butler, is an awesome player. I simply am saying, don't be shocked when a dropoff happens if you ask him to give up the ball and space the floor. You literally just force his weakest parts of his game when you do that. So, if you do sign him, you better give him the damn ball. A lot. His durability is also an issue, but you gladly take the first 2-3 years of a max deal and worry about that later.

Minnesota is a joke. I already know that. Until the team is sold or Taylor croaks, they will continue to be a joke.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 01:54 PM

bingo-yet Jimmy, and seemingly Thib's, want guys just like them surrounding them. In the real world, that is never healthy.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 01:55 PM
15 Jimmy's win a chip

or murder each other in the locker room

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 01:55 PM
I disagree. He wants to be on a contender playing with veterans. Playing with Wade likely pushed Jimmy Butler to a higher standard. I mean, Bulls he was stuck with players who were injured or too young to understand the grind. Minny, let's face it.. Towns is more concerned with dominating in Call of Duty or Fortnite and Wiggins seems like his mom still comes to his house to wash his laundry. I don't see a winning culture in Minny, truthfully. Butler would be much better suited playing in the 80-90's, though.

then let Jimmy take a massive salary cut and join his team.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 01:57 PM
I just want to see the GOAT go out on a competitive team. Throw the house out there and if they leave next summer then **** it, time for a legit rebuild then.

Throw a Dragic and Bam centered deal at the Celtics for Kyrie.

Throw a JRich, Winslow, 1st round pick for Jimmy.

Kyrie
Wade
Jimmy
Kelly
Whiteside

It will hurt me to see JRich Winslow and Bam gone but itís time if guys are available!

Iíd be happy with just Jimmy though.

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 02:02 PM
if you were to go into our forum, or hell look up my responses concerning the remainder of the Wolves roster, or their history, you know I am as critical as they come. Glen Taylor needs to die or sell. Otherwise we will always suck.

Now, as for Wiggins...he is the biggest waste of talent imagineable. The mere fact that he suckered our front office into a max contract when all we did was bid against ourselves, amazes me to this day, even though I called it 2 years prior to the extension happening.

Towns...is entitled. The guy will be an all NBA fixture, no doubt. But I fear his desire to guard anyone will always hinder him becoming what he thinks he already is.

Butler, is an awesome player. I simply am saying, don't be shocked when a dropoff happens if you ask him to give up the ball and space the floor. You literally just force his weakest parts of his game when you do that. So, if you do sign him, you better give him the damn ball. A lot. His durability is also an issue, but you gladly take the first 2-3 years of a max deal and worry about that later.

Minnesota is a joke. I already know that. Until the team is sold or Taylor croaks, they will continue to be a joke.

You're being unfair to Jimmy Butler. When he had a competent Chicago Bulls team, we never heard a thing. It became dysfunctional. He's only been in two teams and they have been a mess pre and post tenure. Minny may have made a mistake trading Lauri, honestly. You admitted that the Wolves culture is a joke so I'm not sure why it's impossible for Butler to have a legitimate case of not liking this team. He'd fit well on many teams. You're underestimating Butler, here. He made the All-Star team in his lone season at Minny and was an All-Star caliber player for the Bulls for multiple years. He's one of the best perimeter defenders and rarely fouls, high % of getting to the FT line, can pass the ball, and is offensively one of the most efficient at his position. Dude is an all-around stud.

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 02:03 PM
then let Jimmy take a massive salary cut and join his team.

What? Why would he take a massive salary cut? Lesser players are getting an insane amount of money. Butler can get near max.

mngopher35
I am sure thibs will maximize his value...

Joakim Noah incoming!

WaDe03

goat!

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 02:04 PM
You're being unfair to Jimmy Butler. When he had a competent Chicago Bulls team, we never heard a thing. It became dysfunctional. He's only been in two teams and they have been a mess pre and post tenure. Minny may have made a mistake trading Lauri, honestly. You admitted that the Wolves culture is a joke so I'm not sure why it's impossible for Butler to have a legitimate case of not liking this team. He'd fit well on many teams. You're underestimating Butler, here. He made the All-Star team in his lone season at Minny and was an All-Star caliber player for the Bulls for multiple years. He's one of the best perimeter defenders and rarely fouls, high % of getting to the FT line, can pass the ball, and is offensively one of the most efficient at his position. Dude is an all-around stud.

I could care less if I am being unfair to Butler. You act as if I don't slam the remainder of our roster. unfortunately, if we had to choose between Towns, Butler, and Wiggins, it's Towns. He is the future, no matter how frustrating he is.

I already understand Butler's game. I am talking about Butler, the man. he has now been a toxic force in both teams he played for, and that is a fact. Sounds like he is moving on, wish him the best.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 02:05 PM
What? Why would he take a massive salary cut? Lesser players are getting an insane amount of money. Butler can get near max.

if he wants to play with "warriors", well he needs to go to an established team, ie, no money left. Unless Adam wants to allow another max deal to each team no matter their cap...

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:06 PM

Coincidence or a couple GOATs plotting? 🧐

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 02:08 PM
I could care less if I am being unfair to Butler. You act as if I don't slam the remainder of our roster. unfortunately, if we had to choose between Towns, Butler, and Wiggins, it's Towns. He is the future, no matter how frustrating he is.

I already understand Butler's game. I am talking about Butler, the man. he has now been a toxic force in both teams he played for, and that is a fact. Sounds like he is moving on, wish him the best.

Unfair as in you're underestimating his ability to play because he "needs" the ball. That was certainly not the case in Chicago where he was sharing the ball but had to dictate the offense because the roster became depleted. Regarding his toxic force, dude, it's literally two teams and Bulls and Minny aren't exactly teams where you can applaud them for their culture. It seems you think since he's been in two teams and both are in disagreement with Butler, it must be Butler's fault. Why shouldn't the onus be on the franchise not doing enough to push their own players? I mean, the simple fact that you're frustrated with a 22 year old Towns who has so much potential pretty much says it all regarding his demeanor.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 02:11 PM
What are the three team?

NYK, LAL, Miami?

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 02:12 PM
What are the three team?

NYK, LAL, Miami?

Nah, I think Boston is in it. He and Kyrie are tight.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 02:12 PM
Unfair as in you're underestimating his ability to play because he "needs" the ball. That was certainly not the case in Chicago where he was sharing the ball but had to dictate the offense because the roster became depleted. Regarding his toxic force, dude, it's literally two teams and Bulls and Minny aren't exactly teams where you can applaud them for their culture. It seems you think since he's been in two teams and both are in disagreement with Butler, it must be Butler's fault. Why shouldn't the onus be on the franchise not doing enough to push their own players? I mean, the simple fact that you're frustrated with a 22 year old Towns who has so much potential pretty much says it all regarding his demeanor.

never said anything was Butler's fault. But, in life, if you continue to be a common denominator in the same issue, guess what that says?

Anywho, hopefully we get anything for him, but I really don't care at this point. I stepped off the Wolves superfandom last season, after 25+ years of being disappointed, and found better things to do with my life. This season would be no different with or without Butler. I will always hover around the Wolves, but they are owned by an idiot, and until he is gone, its Groundhog Day being a Wolves fan.

IKnowHoops
09-19-2018, 02:13 PM
https://www.si.com/nba/2018/09/19/jimmy-butler-trade-request-minnesota-timberwolves-rumors

Wade n Fade
09-19-2018, 02:14 PM
Butler might be a solid target for Riley since it's a disgruntled all-star player. Idk if he is willing to sign an extension since Shams Charania says 1-3 teams might be on a special list.

warfelg
09-19-2018, 02:16 PM
never said anything was Butler's fault. But, in life, if you continue to be a common denominator in the same issue, guess what that says?

Anywho, hopefully we get anything for him, but I really don't care at this point. I stepped off the Wolves superfandom last season, after 25+ years of being disappointed, and found better things to do with my life. This season would be no different with or without Butler. I will always hover around the Wolves, but they are owned by an idiot, and until he is gone, its Groundhog Day being a Wolves fan.

I will grant you temporary hardship status to join the Sixers Band Wagon.

Of all the teams in the NBA I want you guys to be good for the litany of stupid FO decisions you've had to put up with.

Wade n Fade
09-19-2018, 02:17 PM
What's the point of 1-year of Jimmy for teams that can't get him to re-up? Clear the books to go after a Durant or some other high caliber players?

warfelg
09-19-2018, 02:21 PM
What's the point of 1-year of Jimmy for teams that can't get him to re-up? Clear the books to go after a Durant or some other high caliber players?

Could be a cap clearing move to play in 2019 FA. What if Thibs is willing to take longer contracts on?

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:23 PM

Letís ****ing goooooo!!!! God bless!!!!

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 02:23 PM
I will grant you temporary hardship status to join the Sixers Band Wagon.

Of all the teams in the NBA I want you guys to be good for the litany of stupid FO decisions you've had to put up with.

Honestly I started watching a lot more hockey, my wife is a huge Wild fan. Though, they seem to suffer from a similar record..

I have an 18 month old daughter, and frankly Thib's style isn't my jam, so I have mostly tuned out the Wolves on a day to day basis. Last year I watched maybe 15 games from start to finish, maybe another 20-25 for portions of it. I spent 15 years watching 70-75 Wolves games from start to finish before that. I just don't care anymore man. At this point, they need to do something to get my attention again, because you can only watch a car wreck so many times before you just don't give a ****

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:24 PM
What are the three team?

NYK, LAL, Miami?

Knicks heat for sure and then I think the 3rd is either Nets Sixers or Celtics

warfelg
09-19-2018, 02:25 PM

kdspurman
09-19-2018, 02:26 PM
It sucks it took this long to happen/come out. At least with our Kawhi drama, it came early enough in the summer to make something happen. With camp about to start, it could make for uncomfortable locker room (tho it may have been already lol)

kdspurman
Knicks heat for sure and then I think the 3rd is either Nets Sixers or Celtics

With this being Wade's last year, it's not surprising Miami is not on his list tbh

WaDe03

The ****!!!

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:27 PM
**** the Heat media a bunch of clowns!!! God bless you all!

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:29 PM
With this being Wade's last year, it's not surprising Miami is not on his list tbh

True

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 02:29 PM
No offense to Miami fans, but if the Heat are really on his list, then his whole spiel about his ultimate goal being to win a championship is pretty bogus. They're not remotely close to a championship. Miami's current roster with Butler on it still wouldn't be on the level of Boston, Toronto or Philly in the East, and that's not accounting for whoever the Heat have to deal to bring Butler there.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:30 PM
**** it take the gamble, if he leaves then he leaves.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:31 PM
No offense to Miami fans, but if the Heat are really on his list, then his whole spiel about his ultimate goal being to win a championship is pretty bogus. They're not remotely close to a championship. Miami's current roster with Butler on it still wouldn't be on the level of Boston, Toronto or Philly in the East, and that's not accounting for whoever the Heat have to deal to bring Butler there.

Never know until you get to see the pieces mesh. Jimmy makes teams much better when he joins. Regardless I just want a competitive team for Wades last year. Iím excited about Whiteside too because heís been working his *** off with Wades trainer.

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 02:32 PM

The ****!!!

And from this list, we can DEFINITELY tell that his ultimate goal isn't to win a championship. If anything, what that list tells me is that his ultimate goals are two-fold:
1. Be "the guy" somewhere where he doesn't have to compete with other star personalities
2. Play in a large media market

Nobody who ultimately wants to win a championship soon would put those three franchises on his list of preferred destinations.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:33 PM
The last 2 guys that had a list didnít get traded to a team on their list so I guess Iíll keep my hope with that lol!

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 02:33 PM
Knicks, Nets, or Clippers. Lol, none are contending teams. This has to do with something else... someone reported that contractually, Minny wasn't appealing.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:34 PM
And from this list, we can DEFINITELY tell that his ultimate goal isn't to win a championship. If anything, what that list tells me is that his ultimate goals are two-fold:
1. Be "the guy" somewhere where he doesn't have to compete with other star personalities

Nobody who ultimately wants to win a championship soon would put those three franchises on his list of preferred destinations.

They all have a lot of cap space too and apparently him and Kyrie want to play together.

Kyrie
Jimmy
Knox
Porzingis is pretty damn good depending on what we see from Porzingis.

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 02:35 PM
Clippers, nets, or knicks are the three teams. None are contenders. Idk what happened in Minny but someone said it was contractual disagreements rather than with Towns

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:35 PM
or murder each other in the locker room

Why would he murder a like minded hard worker?

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:36 PM
Knicks and Nets are probably his top 2

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:37 PM
They could come up with a really good deal did Jimmy if they wanted to. Iíd love for them to keep JRich and Bam though.

Those are the 2 they should demand and hope for 1, definitely jrich

HunterNRoss
09-19-2018, 02:37 PM
Knicks, Nets, or Clippers. Lol, none are contending teams. This has to do with something else... someone reported that contractually, Minny wasn't appealing.

I think this has more to go with the rumors that Butler wanted to play with Kyrie next year and those 3 teams have the cap space and assets to make it happen.

Driven
09-19-2018, 02:38 PM
Clippers, nets, or knicks are the three teams. None are contenders. Idk what happened in Minny but someone said it was contractual disagreements rather than with Towns

That's disappointing. I'd like to see one of the strong teams get even stronger by adding Butler. Surprised the Lakers weren't on his list.

Cal827
09-19-2018, 02:40 PM
They aren't going to get much for him.. I think people are starting to realize that he's a locker room disturbance, especially with younger players. He's reportedly upset with how Towns/Wiggins are doing things? He's the veteran, why doesn't he meet with them and discuss (though for this point, it's under the assumption that neither party reached out to each other during the off-season).

Teams with youth should stay the hell away from him (E.g. Boston/LA) unless they're ready to sell them off and feel that this is their best chance to win. Teams that are either needing to be rebuilt minus a couple pieces, or a team full of veterans would probably be his best landing spot.

Teams to consider: San Antonio, New York, Thunder (if they can somehow fit him).

Though it's probably not on his list, but I think it'd be awesome if he could make his way to New Orleans. Holiday, Butler, Davis.... have fun scoring on those guys :laugh2:

Rivera
clipps have the pieces to make it happen, if the twolves want to tread water instead of going full rebuild they can get pieces from LAC

Chronz
Is it? Because Butler didn't exactly net Chicago a lot of superstar talent when he was dealt to Minnesota two years ago, and that was when he still had three years left on his contract. Now he's down to only one year left. Who's going to break the bank for a one-year rental of Jimmy Butler?

At least that Houston deal nets Minnesota two very high quality veteran players to help them win now, which Thibs is clearly trying to accomplish. With that deal, the Wolves stay somewhat relevant and can still win basketball games. Both guys are also on super team-friendly deals and would be great assets to flip, which can't be overlooked.

Nobody gives superstar talent, non differentiating factor there. He was dealt one year ago with the same contract he had then. I disagree with 2 high quality vets, I don't see assets, I see declining assets that most teams can top.

aman_13
Clippers, Knicks and Nets.

Do Clippers have cap space for two max contracts?

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 02:41 PM
Why would he murder a like minded hard worker?

just fkin get dude

Cal827
09-19-2018, 02:41 PM

If he goes to the Nets or Knicks, the Irving rumors are going to go even more crazy during the season.

Cal827
09-19-2018, 02:42 PM

:laugh2: Raptor fans country wide are curious.

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:43 PM
It sucks it took this long to happen/come out. At least with our Kawhi drama, it came early enough in the summer to make something happen. With camp about to start, it could make for uncomfortable locker room (tho it may have been already lol)

Lol, it came way before the summer, it just took san Antonio so long that it cost them brown

aman_13
So Wiggins' brother is happy about this request. Interesting.

WaDe03
Those are the 2 they should demand and hope for 1, definitely jrich

Yea I think JRich would for sure be gone

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:44 PM
just fkin get dude

He would sooner marry his clone than murder it

aman_13
:laugh2: Raptor fans country wide are curious.

We are just curious in nature, no specific reason. :)

Cal827
The last 2 guys that had a list didnít get traded to a team on their list so I guess Iíll keep my hope with that lol!

:laugh2: One of them got sent to Canada...... I'm not gonna complain if the results of this one are the same though :D

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 02:45 PM
I think this has more to go with the rumors that Butler wanted to play with Kyrie next year and those 3 teams have the cap space and assets to make it happen.

Now this seems super likely to me now that you mention it. But here's the interesting thing to think about: If Butler is making this call now and ultimately is making this decision based on where Kyrie can sign next summer, than those two have already talked about it and agreed upon it. And if that's the case, don't you have to seriously consider trading Kyrie ASAP if you're Danny Ainge? Why let Kyrie play out the season if he's ultimately already made up his mind that he's leaving to team up with Butler?

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:45 PM

Disagree completely, clips offer the intrigue of another max slot and the rest outside gs don't offer enough to offset competing your way

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 02:46 PM
He would sooner marry his clone than murder it

15 of the same personalities never work.

Regardless of your attempted point, most aren't going to "work hard enough" for Jimmy's liking, so unless he starts to understand that, he will eternally search for something that doesn't exist. Or he is just full of **** and wants something different than he claims.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:46 PM
If Iím the Celtics Iím nervous now about Kyrie. Iíll tell you what, weíll give you Dragic and Bam after we get Jimmy for Kyrie and call it a day. All star Pg who is white for the city of Boston and a young high potential guy at PF/C with that bein the only position they donít currently have a young high potential guy at.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 02:48 PM
do the Celtics need Irving to contend?

Chronz
15 of the same personalities never work.

Regardless of your attempted point, most aren't going to "work hard enough" for Jimmy's liking, so unless he starts to understand that, he will eternally search for something that doesn't exist. Or he is just full of **** and wants something different than he claims.

Jimmy would work harder than most. 15 of the work better than 15 of lazy mo****ers.

Jimmy don't got to understand your pov, he'll get what he wants, which ain't children in minny

kdspurman

Unless he's got knowledge of others joining him there. Kawhi's #1 rumored destination has been the Clips if he leaves the Raps, Kyrie is reportedly interested in the NYC teams.

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:49 PM
If Iím the Celtics Iím nervous now about Kyrie. Iíll tell you what, weíll give you Dragic and Bam after we get Jimmy for Kyrie and call it a day. All star Pg who is white for the city of Boston and a young high potential guy at PF/C with that bein the only position they donít currently have a young high potential guy at.

His potential ain't high, he's just a value contract. Dragic declining.

kdspurman
09-19-2018, 02:50 PM
Lol, it came way before the summer, it just took san Antonio so long that it cost them brown

'officially' came out in the Summer. They knew since Jan/Feb, just couldn't get Pop to speak with him.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:50 PM
His potential ain't high, he's just a value contract. Dragic declining.

His potential is high brother, if you have all star potential itís high

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 02:51 PM
If this is true, then the Knicks' front office is (not surprisingly) making a huge mistake here. If Butler's list is more than one team, and that one team isn't a legitimate contender, that means he's not so much locked into a location as he is a plan to play with another guy. The team that lands him is likely the team that lands one more guy next summer or before the trade deadline.

If the Knicks wait on this, then they'll end up with nothing, as usual.

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:52 PM
'officially' came out in the Summer. They knew since Jan/Feb, just couldn't get Pop to speak with him.

Who cares about officially? He's authentically wanted out longer, they had to settle for less because pop took that long to finally get a meeting

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:53 PM
His potential is high brother, if you have all star potential itís high

I stick to my original post

Hawkeye15
Jimmy would work harder than most. 15 of the work better than 15 of lazy mo****ers.

Jimmy don't got to understand your pov, he'll get what he wants, which ain't children in minny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoskJPDbXR0

WaDe03

Depends on what they got back.

Dragic/Rozier
Brown/Smart
Hayward/Morris
Tatum/Bam
Horford/Bam

Feel like Iím forget a bench guy but thatís better than last year. Add Dragic Hayward and Bam to what they did last year and it would be interesting.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:54 PM
I stick to my original post

You shouldnít

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 02:54 PM
Disagree completely, clips offer the intrigue of another max slot and the rest outside gs don't offer enough to offset competing your way

You can't tell me that Butler plus Kyrie is enough to win a championship in today's era of the NBA. Lebron and Kryie wasn't enough, and Butler's crazy if he thinks he's anywhere near Lebron's level. Picking the Clippers, Knicks or Nets is pretty much a guarantee that Butler won't be winning a championship in the near future.

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:55 PM

In a league with one contender, that doesn't mean ****. Especially when those teams offer the ability to add more than just Jimmy.

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:55 PM

Possibly 3

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:56 PM
You shouldnít
It's too smart

aman_13
09-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Possibly 3**** me. I mean that's cool.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Chronz
09-19-2018, 02:58 PM
You can't tell me that Butler plus Kyrie is enough to win a championship in today's era of the NBA. Lebron and Kryie wasn't enough, and Butler's crazy if he thinks he's anywhere near Lebron's level. Picking the Clippers, Knicks or Nets is pretty much a guarantee that Butler won't be winning a championship in the near future.
It's more than most, especially given the role players. You'll never assemble a squad you can lead that tops gs if that's all. I'd take Jimmy and kyrie on the clips over the no defense in Cleveland

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 02:59 PM
It's too smart

You know better than this

Cal827
If this is true, then the Knicks' front office is (not surprisingly) making a huge mistake here. If Butler's list is more than one team, and that one team isn't a legitimate contender, that means he's not so much locked into a location as he is a plan to play with another guy. The team that lands him is likely the team that lands one more guy next summer or before the trade deadline.

If the Knicks wait on this, then they'll end up with nothing, as usual.

They might remember how badly they ****ed up with the Carmelo trade when they traded away a megaton for a guy who was likely to land there and would rather play the likelhood that he would (as well as other guys like Irving/Kawhi/Durant) hit Free Agency and they're able to sell the team on at least one of them.

Think about it: The Nets will probably not want to part with MORE picks after just getting back theirs from that terrible Celtics trade (want to get their own team built guys), and the Clippers might be waiting to see on Kawhi as Leonard healthy is a fair bit better than Butler. He's probably more of a secondary target to them.

Edit: Chronz just said that they can afford 3 max contracts... so nevermind my point on the clippers :laugh2:

mightybosstone
If I'm Danny Ainge, I'm calling up Kyrie's people right now to have a serious sit down conversation with the guy. If he's leaving, Ainge deserves to know about it. And he's going to be looking to deal him to the highest bidder the second that conversation was over.

Yes and no. And by that, I mean they don't need Kyrie to win the Eastern Conference. They came damn close to doing it last year without Kyrie or Hayward, and Tatum and Brown are only going to get better. But that being said, that team without Kyrie has zero chance to beat whatever team comes out of the West. They need a killer go-to scorer like Kyrie or a player of Kyrie's caliber to do that.

But if you're Ainge, it shouldn't matter. If Kyrie's leaving, he needs to get maximum value for the guy while he still can.

Cal827
09-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Possibly 3

:laugh2: Really?! Well ****

valade16
09-19-2018, 03:01 PM

OK, maybe the Clippers could be a place he could go to compete, but that wasn't the only destination on his list.

His list was NY, Brooklyn and LAC. I think it's obvious he wants to go to a big market and if the Clippers can somehow compete that's a secondary bonus, not the primary concern of his decision making.

Or put another way, if you truly thought Butler picked his list because he wanted to go places he could compete and felt the Clippers were one of those places, why did he also put Brooklyn and NY?

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 03:02 PM
do the Knicks have space for 2 max players? If not, they would be wise to fork over what they can for Butler, he can wait for Kyrie to sign, and then sign an extension.

That being said, I don't see what they can give in a trade, they have a pile of crap for a roster. Unless MN just wants salary relief so they can extend Tyus Jones to a max deal. Wiggins got one, might as well give Tyus one.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 03:03 PM
OK, maybe the Clippers could be a place he could go to compete, but that wasn't the only destination on his list.

His list was NY, Brooklyn and LAC. I think it's obvious he wants to go to a big market and if the Clippers can somehow compete that's a secondary bonus, not the primary concern of his decision making.

Or put another way, if you truly thought Butler picked his list because he wanted to go places he could compete and felt the Clippers were one of those places, why did he also put Brooklyn and NY?

this smells to me like he and Kyrie have already worked it out.

What teams in a big market have the space to sign you if I am traded there and wait for your signing before I sign my extension?

I might be wrong, but it's pretty easy to put together.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 03:04 PM
Wade better get in Jimmys butt cheeks and make him add Miami to the list

Jamiecballer
09-19-2018, 03:04 PM
I hope the Clippers get him. A lot.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

redsox12
09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
I got excited until I saw his list, thats not exciting this year but I have been playing around with trade machine and came up with a few good ideas with his list.

Trade 1

Nets get Butler, Wolves get Caris LeVert, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Allen Crabbe

There's not a lot to get off of the Nets, Levert may be the best young player the wolves can get from the Nets.

SG LeVert, PG Teague, SF Wiggins, PF Gibson/Hollis-Jefferson, C Towns

Trade 2

Clippers get Butler, Taj Gibson, Bates-Diop, Wolves get Gallinari, J. Robinson, Gilgeous-Alexander, S. Thornwell

Clippers get set up for Kyrie nest year and Wolves get a bunch of new guards for next year, they could then trade Jeff Teague to the suns for TJ Warren.

Wolves: SG Wiggins/Robinson PG Gilgeous-Alexander SF Warren PF Gallinari C Towns

Trade 3

Knicks get Butler, Wolves get Noah, Kevin Knox

Now, I know Knicks fans will not like giving up Knox, but if the Wolves would be willing to take on Noah's contract, thats the price to pay, and it will be worth it in the long run for NYK if they could get Kyrie next year.

Wolves SG Wiggins PG Teague SF Knox PF Noah/Gibson C Towns

Knicks SG Hardaway PG Frank SF Butler PF Porzingis C Kanter

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 03:06 PM
It's more than most, especially given the role players. You'll never assemble a squad you can lead that tops gs if that's all. I'd take Jimmy and kyrie on the clips over the no defense in Cleveland

Of course you would. You're a Clippers fan! Plus, we don't know what the Clippers are going to have to give up to make that duo happen or what that team would even look like next season. Right now, the only pieces on that team of significance in 19-20 are a hobbled, overpaid Gallinari, Lou Will, Montrezl Harrell, maybe Avery Bradley and a bunch of youngsters who would probably be traded in this deal for Kyrie. That squad doesn't exactly scream "championship" does it?

Hawkeye15
Wade better get in Jimmys butt cheeks and make him add Miami to the list

god

WaDe03
So whatís the best deals those 3 teams can even offer?

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 03:07 PM
Hope he lands in NYK

aman_13
09-19-2018, 03:07 PM

Sent from my SM-A520W using TapatalkExplain.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 03:08 PM
He wants to **** Wadeís wife so not sure if itís best to trade for him unless you want a JRich/Nash, Brown/Gasol incident...

kdspurman
09-19-2018, 03:08 PM
Noah for Jimmy, who says no?

mightybosstone
09-19-2018, 03:09 PM
Thibs is licking his chops just thinking about it...
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f3210a4bdf30cb540b3d8d0380872bac/tenor.gif?itemid=5386590

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 03:10 PM

it would be fitting for him to go from one lousy franchise to another

redsox12
09-19-2018, 03:10 PM

Throw in Knox and you got a deal.

MJNetsIsles
09-19-2018, 03:11 PM
If the Nets go for him, Iím hoping they wonít get fleeced because they finally have their draft picks now and that means something. I wonder what Minnesota will want in return.. Butler and Russell is a very solid 1-2 punch to think about.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 03:12 PM

throw in Boozer's 3rd neck roll, and you have a deal

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 03:12 PM
If the Nets go for him, Iím hoping they wonít get fleeced because they finally have their draft picks now and that means something. I wonder what Minnesota will want in return.. Butler and Russell is a very solid 1-2 punch.

have any ex-Bulls laying around?

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 03:14 PM

the cap is going up but I don't think they do.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 03:16 PM
https://www.spotrac.com/nba/los-angeles-clippers/yearly/cap/

looks like they will have 40-45m

kdspurman
09-19-2018, 03:18 PM
Thibs is licking his chops just thinking about it...
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f3210a4bdf30cb540b3d8d0380872bac/tenor.gif?itemid=5386590

:laugh2: Scary cause I imagine some Wolves fans would not be surprised at all if that went down.

Throw in Knox and you got a deal.

I think Noah would be enough for Thibs, tho adding Knox makes sense lol

throw in Boozer's 3rd neck roll, and you have a deal

Ha... Painted or non-painted head?

warfelg
09-19-2018, 03:19 PM
God, can you imagine if the Clippers get Jimmy, the Kyrie goes there next offseason?

Right in LeBron's house?

Kyrie - Shai G-A - Butler - Harris (brought back with bird rights) - FA
Lou Will and Galli on the bench.

aman_13
09-19-2018, 03:21 PM
https://www.spotrac.com/nba/los-angeles-clippers/yearly/cap/

looks like they will have 40-45mThey have two spots and could have three.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 03:21 PM
God, can you imagine if the Clippers get Jimmy, the Kyrie goes there next offseason?

Right in LeBron's house?

Lakers would still OWN LA

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 03:23 PM
They have two spots and could have three.

Cap is 108m? They have 63m already allocated for next season...

kdspurman
09-19-2018, 03:24 PM

Right in LeBron's house?

And possibly Kawhi... Uncle Dennis is close with Kyrie's Dad, so there could be a connection there potentially.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 03:25 PM
He will be traded by Monday

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 03:29 PM

warfelg
09-19-2018, 03:33 PM
And possibly Kawhi... Uncle Dennis is close with Kyrie's Dad, so there could be a connection there potentially.

Hmmm....

$41,337,799 in committed salaries. Decline Avery Bradley's option. Find a way to pawn of Danilo Gallinari, using Gilgeous-Alexander or picks.

That's gonna be $18,762,240 in committed salaries.

If they each take $30 million, they could have Kawhi, Kyrie, Jimmy in the starting lineup with Lou Williams on the bench. That does mean using any exceptions they can on a starting SF/PF and C. Maybe they can lure a cheap 3nD wing and start Kawhi as the 'PF'. Fill out the bench with ring chasing guys.

kdspurman
09-19-2018, 03:38 PM

They could certainly trade for him, he can end up where ever they get the best offer from. It just makes it tougher knowing it's just more of likely a rental (tho things do change). The Raps kinda came out of nowhere and took a risk. I wouldn't be surprised if a team like Miami does the same.

I wouldn't give up a ton tho

kdspurman
09-19-2018, 03:39 PM
Hmmm....

$41,337,799 in committed salaries. Decline Avery Bradley's option. Find a way to pawn of Danilo Gallinari, using Gilgeous-Alexander or picks.

That's gonna be $18,762,240 in committed salaries.

If they each take $30 million, they could have Kawhi, Kyrie, Jimmy in the starting lineup with Lou Williams on the bench. That does mean using any exceptions they can on a starting SF/PF and C. Maybe they can lure a cheap 3nD wing and start Kawhi as the 'PF'. Fill out the bench with ring chasing guys.

That'd be an interesting team to watch. Maybe someone even pulls a Boogie and takes pennies to join

aman_13
09-19-2018, 03:41 PM
Cap is 108m? They have 63m already allocated for next season...True. Just looked at it.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 03:48 PM
And still, nobody would give a **** about the clippers

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 03:48 PM
In a league with one contender, that doesn't mean ****. Especially when those teams offer the ability to add more than just Jimmy.

So why not stick it out for one more season in Minny and actually have a team to compete with than wasting a season doing nothing? None of those teams make the playoffs other than maybe Knicks.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 03:54 PM

Probably Jimmy lol!

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 03:57 PM

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 03:58 PM

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 04:03 PM

So Woj mentions Miami is interested in Jimmy but doesnít have the cap space for him next summer. That would mean they have to trade for him now.

Sorry for blowing the thread up, just posting stuff as I see it.

Cal827
09-19-2018, 04:10 PM

So Woj mentions Miami is interested in Jimmy but doesnít have the cap space for him next summer. That would mean they have to trade for him now.

Sorry for blowing the thread up, just posting stuff as I see it.

Wait until the Knicks offer a package with Noah and Vonleh. No way in hell Thibs refuses 2 ex-bulls for one.

IKnowHoops
09-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Cap is 108m? They have 63m already allocated for next season...

So getting KD, KL and AD to LA is possible?😂

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 04:19 PM
True. Just looked at it.

I mean if they can somehow move some of those contracts, then they can get 2 max FA.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 04:23 PM

Get it done Pat! Iím not currently high on you right now but if you put the best possible team or there with Wade for his last season this will help our relationship some.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 04:24 PM

Get it done Pat! Iím not currently high on you right now but if you put the best possible team or there with Wade for his last season this will help our relationship some.

idk man looks like trouble, especially when Jimmy starts boinking Wade's wife

IKnowHoops
09-19-2018, 04:26 PM
Lol those cap numbers... another superteam will be made that dwarfs GS...book it

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 04:26 PM

Theyíre very close to each other. They can run a train.

YAALREADYKNO
09-19-2018, 04:39 PM
Toronto with him and Kawhi on the wings. One could only imagine. On a serious note though, Minnesotaís franchise is whack. Sorry Wolves fans

IKnowHoops
09-19-2018, 04:41 PM

ďPut the óó up and switch upĒ

Hawkeye15

I don't find a lot of african american women hot, but Gabby is waaaaay hot to me

GREATNESS ONE

Lmfao on the wife?

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 04:43 PM
I don't find a lot of african american women hot, but Gabby is waaaaay hot to me

Have you ever ****ed a black girl? I have, she posted me up on the wall and made it bounce. :laugh2:

She pretty much just ****ed me

IKnowHoops
09-19-2018, 04:44 PM

Thatís funny. As a black man, she is at the bottom of my list of celebs. I was much more a Halle Berry guy back in the day. Right now Instagram females who hit the gym got it on lock

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 04:49 PM
Lmfao on the wife?

Yes lol

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 04:50 PM
Need me a thick red bone.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 04:50 PM
Have you ever ****ed a black girl? I have, she posted me up on the wall and made it bounce. :laugh2:

I have. Black can be a lot of different things though...African American, I am not all that attracted to. Ethiopian, or Ivory Coast, is totally different for example. I dated a woman from Ghana that was way hot, and have been with 2 other black women that were from overseas, that I found attractive.

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 04:51 PM
Thatís funny. As a black man, she is at the bottom of my list of celebs. I was much more a Halle Berry guy back in the day. Right now Instagram females who hit the gym got it on lock

Mmmmm Halle Berry....

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 04:52 PM

Oh Halle Berry is super hot. I had a huge crush on Aaliyah back in the day, she was maybe my all time fave african american chick

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 04:52 PM
I have. Black can be a lot of different things though...African American, I am not all that attracted to. Ethiopian, or Ivory Coast, is totally different for example. I dated a woman from Ghana that was way hot, and have been with 2 other black women that were from overseas, that I found attractive.

Lmao youíre a whore just like me :) Iíve had my share of all flavors :nod:

Rivera
09-19-2018, 04:53 PM
im thinking the wolves try to win now and trade for Tobias + Pat Bev (and picks) for Jimmy B

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 04:53 PM
Lmao youíre a whore just like me :) Iíve had my share of all flavors :nod:

oh I don't care, as long as I find her attractive. All races welcome dude. When I moved up to MN, I was a mimbo for like 2 years

IKnowHoops
09-19-2018, 04:57 PM

Oh Halle Berry is super hot. I had a huge crush on Aaliyah back in the day, she was maybe my all time fave african american chick

OK now your talking. Aaliyah is my baby. When I watch/listen to ď1 in a millionĒ I go off to another place

GREATNESS ONE
09-19-2018, 04:57 PM
oh I don't care, as long as I find her attractive. All races welcome dude. When I moved up to MN, I was a mimbo for like 2 years

:laugh2: I donít care either, as long as the ***** is bomb :nod:

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 04:58 PM
OK now your talking. Aaliyah is my baby. When I watch/listen to ď1 in a millionĒ I go off to another place

Her, and Patrick Swayze, are the 2 that when they died, I was seriously in mourning haha. Eh

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 05:05 PM

Minnesota better be asking for some win now pieces or itís downhill fast. Jimmy is so underrated, look at that impact.

IKnowHoops
09-19-2018, 05:07 PM

Her, and Patrick Swayze, are the 2 that when they died, I was seriously in mourning haha. Eh

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

FlashBolt
09-19-2018, 05:09 PM

she has naked pictures all over the internet. I remember seeing them lol

Heediot
09-19-2018, 05:15 PM
So why not stick it out for one more season in Minny and actually have a team to compete with than wasting a season doing nothing? None of those teams make the playoffs other than maybe Knicks.

He wants to go to a team with a lot cap so he can get the extra year on his max and also try to recruit other fa's like maybe Kyrie or someone else to join him. This move is about the money first and then the possibility of adding one of his buddies.

Hawkeye15
09-19-2018, 05:16 PM

Minnesota better be asking for some win now pieces or itís downhill fast. Jimmy is so underrated, look at that impact.

why would they ask for win now? They made that move acquiring Butler. No team is going to give much for him at this point, so you take young prospects, or guys who don't cost much long term, and hopefully a pick.

Wolves have minimal leverage. At all. They did this to themselves.

Heediot
09-19-2018, 05:19 PM
why would they ask for win now? They made that move acquiring Butler. No team is going to give much for him at this point, so you take young prospects, or guys who don't cost much long term, and hopefully a pick.

If they can get someone to take him and dieng for a 1st and expirings, that is what I am looking at if i am minny.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 05:23 PM

Thibs probably wants win now pieces or he loses his job for the team sucking again and him giving away 3 good young prospects.

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 05:26 PM

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-19-2018, 05:55 PM
Could the Rockets go after him? All in this season???

Stunner
09-19-2018, 05:56 PM
https://twitter.com/bulls_jay/status/1042532215521980419?s=21

Heediot
09-19-2018, 06:09 PM
Nuggets should make a play.

YAALREADYKNO
09-19-2018, 06:23 PM
His top 3 destination preferences are New York, Brooklyn, and LA Clips in that order

Jamiecballer
09-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Explain.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using TapatalkUntil proven wrong I am sticking to my belief that Butler has a real knack for being outspoken and overbearing. Him and Kawhi seem like oil and water, to me.

Chronz
09-19-2018, 06:53 PM

Well ****

WaDe03
09-19-2018, 07:06 PM
Seeing Jimmy liked the Lakers before LeBron went