PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy requests a Trade

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Attractive for players?

Yesterday, today or tomorrow? ...Because the players don't know yet what the Bucks can provide to them... they haven't seen it yet!

EDIT: What one can surely say, it that next off season, Milwaukee will be first target destination for free agents.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jamiecballer
10-05-2018, 06:48 PM
If Butler was brought in on a trade and extend at a team friendly cap number, yes.

For a guy who could leave or wants full max, no.If you want to build a winner, you need an elite player, and you will have to pay them max. Who are you saving it for?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Saddletramp
10-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Iím beginning to hate Jimmy Butler thanks solely to this thread.

More-Than-Most
10-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Iíll tell you what, if my source is wrong and Jimmy doesnít end up in Miami then Iíll never post what my source says again.

Some key points of given you all so far:

1. Jimmy will end up in Miami
2. The deal was basically done before Thibs got stubborn and started BSing
3. It was a 2 team deal (expanding is not out of question, especially to unload Dieng)
4. JRich and Bam are currently off the table (Bam wonít be traded unless they take back bad contracts)

New:

5. The main reason they donít want to move Bam/JRich/1st right now is because they want to keep those to acquire another star whos either in Jimmys spot next year or in a bad spot at the deadline this year. Also could be used to try and clear cap this summer. 1 of those will have to be traded for Jimmy and they view the picks as thebleast valuable followed by JRich and then Bam.

Just wait on it fellas, Jimmy wonít be the only star added to the team over the next year, you heard it here first.

So you were spewing the same crap others were spewing and taking it as you having insider information?

IndyRealist
10-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Iím beginning to hate PSD thanks solely to this thread.

Fixed.

Saddletramp
10-05-2018, 07:32 PM
Fixed.

Yeah. I like reading legit stuff but these clowns are just too insufferable.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 08:00 PM
So you were spewing the same crap others were spewing and taking it as you having insider information?

Bruh I literally tweeted this info 5 days before Marc Stein AND posted them all in here. Check the receipts before you start coming at me with the ********.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 08:01 PM

Take your tears elsewhere then. We could do without your smart *** remarks and crying about tredigs in every thread.

beasted86
10-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Bucks werent near 4th seed 20 plus years ago. It was 8th seed or bust under last meddling owner. Last taste of success was Cassell,Robinson,Allen or like 11 years ago with Redd before he got injuryprone. 4th or 5th seed treadmill was the Hawks with Horford,Millsap,Korver,Teague guys. Even if Heat gets Butler their stuck with him and Johnson and Johnson and Whiteside most likely. That's meh really. If I was Butler i'd bolt to Clippers next summer then Heat should be tanking and fire Pat.

Last taste of what success? Bucks literally 6th or worse last 18 years.

Butler on HEAT is "meh"? What are Bucks for the past 30 years? 1 advance out of the 1st round.

What's meh is $75M minimum on core of Giannis Middleton and Bledsoe opening night 2019.
Bookmark this comment and call me out on a lie in 12 months.

More-Than-Most
10-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Bruh I literally tweeted this info 5 days before Marc Stein AND posted them all in here. Check the receipts before you start coming at me with the ********.

no you said they wont do a 3 team trade which if you look back in that thread others said the same thing both on here and on reddit... there was no inside information it was just people using logic and you ran with it.

beasted86
10-05-2018, 08:42 PM
If you want to build a winner, you need an elite player, and you will have to pay them max. Who are you saving it for?

You save a max for when you have multiple guys to build around. Or when said elite player is younger with less injury history.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 08:47 PM
no you said they wont do a 3 team trade which if you look back in that thread others said the same thing both on here and on reddit... there was no inside information it was just people using logic and you ran with it.

I donít get on reddit and no, everyone was saying it was 3 teams or even bigger. I said 5 days before the report from Marc Stein that it was only 2 teams and thatís it. I said the deal was done until Thibs started being stubborn and backed off asking for too much just like Stein said. Again this was all 5 days before. Get the **** out of here with that, a bunch of clowns on here calling me a fraud when Iíve told you all multiple things on this front and many others. Just because you used to post fake **** being the troll you are doesnít mean I do. I have connections all over the world from my pro days.

More-Than-Most
10-05-2018, 09:15 PM
I donít get on reddit and no, everyone was saying it was 3 teams or even bigger. I said 5 days before the report from Marc Stein that it was only 2 teams and thatís it. I said the deal was done until Thibs started being stubborn and backed off asking for too much just like Stein said. Again this was all 5 days before. Get the **** out of here with that, a bunch of clowns on here calling me a fraud when Iíve told you all multiple things on this front and many others. Just because you used to post fake **** being the troll you are doesnít mean I do. I have connections all over the world from my pro days.

lmfao prove these connections. You dont even have to do it to us go to an admin and prove you have these connections out of privacy which you can easily do... Lets see these so called connections you now have that you never had before until you decided to become this look at me needy person.

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 09:55 PM

Itís so good though if you just take it for what itís worth. Given the context, you really canít read anything funnier than this back and forth

Jamiecballer
10-06-2018, 12:19 AM
You save a max for when you have multiple guys to build around. Or when said elite player is younger with less injury history.Fair enough. Thanks for pumping me up about the Celtics future at the same time.

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 01:14 AM
lmfao prove these connections. You dont even have to do it to us go to an admin and prove you have these connections out of privacy which you can easily do... Lets see these so called connections you now have that you never had before until you decided to become this look at me needy person.

Iíve been doing this for years clown, can you read?

What do you want me to do, give the admin their names, phone numbers, and date of birth?

FlashBolt
10-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Jimmy Butler doesn't deserve no 102 pages. Please close this thread...

Dade County
10-06-2018, 02:15 AM

This.

More-Than-Most
10-06-2018, 02:22 AM
Iíve been doing this for years clown, can you read?

What do you want me to do, give the admin their names, phone numbers, and date of birth?

:laugh:

we know the name of your source... just go find a mirror.

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 02:45 AM

we know the name of your source... just go find a mirror.

Just give it a few days and Iíll be right once again.

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 02:47 AM

This thread would be over with if Thibs wasnít so stubborn. Heís a top 10 player on the market for a trade though (although we know heís going to Miami) so itís definitely worth discussion. FO battles/top 10 player/pissed off fans booing Thibs in Minny tonight, thereís a lot going on here brother!

IKnowHoops
10-06-2018, 02:48 AM

In the spirit of feeling oneself...this is what happens when I create a thread...straight posts

Saddletramp
10-06-2018, 03:27 AM
Itís so good though if you just take it for what itís worth. Given the context, you really canít read anything funnier than this back and forth

You might be entertained but between this new bucks guy and Wade, itís just awful. At least that buckalis guy has original sounding ideas (that wouldnít happen). Wade just reads rumor sites and says those ideas are his own. Nothing new from him, though.

More-Than-Most
10-06-2018, 03:33 AM
Just give it a few days and Iíll be right once again.

lmfao you tried this **** a few days ago... keep doing it and yes eventually you will finally be right again... YET AGAIN YOU ARE DOING THE SAME **** I DID I JUST DID IT 3 YEARS BEFORE. At least be original bruh

More-Than-Most
10-06-2018, 03:33 AM
You might be entertained but between this new bucks guy and Wade, itís just awful. At least that buckalis guy has original sounding ideas (that wouldnít happen). Wade just reads rumor sites and says those ideas are his own. Nothing new from him, though.

its just so hilarious and accurate.

buckalis
10-06-2018, 06:07 AM

Sorry guys... you are right, by replying to that troll all the time, I only encourage him to post more... I won't be replying to him anymore ever...

Are you talking about this idea of mine that you think it wouldn't happen?

Hawks receive: Henson & Dellavedova (both waived), Maker, Wilson and 3x2nd picks from Bucks, Wolves & Kings respectively.
Kings receive: Divicenzo & Dieng
Wolves receive: Bledsoe, Snell & Dedmon
Bucks receive: Koufos, Butler and Lin

If it is, can you please say why you think so?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-06-2018, 07:53 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nba/news/nba-trade-rumors-news-2018-minnesota-timberwolves-multiple-picks-players-los-angeles-clippers-jimmy-butler/17vsr74igm0f11s193nzgik2y4

We kinda see what the Wolves want from Clippers sort of....

Tobias and multiple picks and another player for Butler. Not sure what the other player is. Maybe Bev or Lou? Clippers don't want to part with Tobias though.

R. Johnson#3
10-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Sorry guys... you are right, by replying to that troll all the time, I only encourage him to post more... I won't be replying to him anymore ever...

Are you talking about this idea of mine that you think it wouldn't happen?

Hawks receive: Henson & Dellavedova (both waived), Maker, Wilson and 3x2nd picks from Bucks, Wolves & Kings respectively.
Kings receive: Divicenzo & Dieng
Wolves receive: Bledsoe, Snell & Dedmon
Bucks receive: Koufos, Butler and Lin

If it is, can you please say why you think so?

Just troll him back. It's really easy because he's very sensitive and you just have to ignore all his fake reports and arguments. It's gotten to the point where he threatens to report me for baiting just for making a comment. It's ironic because he tries to troll all the time.

Cue the "Oh you want some more?" response from WaDe...

Chronz
10-06-2018, 10:20 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nba/news/nba-trade-rumors-news-2018-minnesota-timberwolves-multiple-picks-players-los-angeles-clippers-jimmy-butler/17vsr74igm0f11s193nzgik2y4

We kinda see what the Wolves want from Clippers sort of....

Tobias and multiple picks and another player for Butler. Not sure what the other player is. Maybe Bev or Lou? Clippers don't want to part with Tobias though.
Clippers got the depth and cap space for this reason. I really like tobias as a small ball 4 but if he wants to get paid like a star we should move him now. Butler is the guy you give that money to.

Tobias, Jerome, either Louis or bevs but not both and toss in gallo for dieng in there.

buckalis
10-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Clippers got the depth and cap space for this reason. I really like tobias as a small ball 4 but if he wants to get paid like a star we should move him now. Butler is the guy you give that money to.

Tobias, Jerome, either Louis or bevs but not both and toss in gallo for dieng in there.

I think Thibs will insist to move Dieng in addition and the Clippers shouldn't take that... The solution is in a three team deal, where the Clippers would add Teodosic, who would then end up to the Kings along with Dieng and Clippers get back Koufos who is on an expiring and therefore won't harm Clippers finances in the long term.... The Kings would be very happy to help in such a deal...

IKnowHoops
10-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Just troll him back. It's really easy because he's very sensitive and you just have to ignore all his fake reports and arguments. It's gotten to the point where he threatens to report me for baiting just for making a comment. It's ironic because he tries to troll all the time.

Lmfao @ the cued response😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤️😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂

IKnowHoops
10-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Lmfao @ the cued response😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤️😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂

Man, I was having a tough time with this deuce Iím trying to throw, but all this mofo laughter, next thing I know, Iím empty! Nice!

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 11:38 AM

Oh you want some more?

I donít threaten to report you and donít think I have, correct me if Iím wrong. Iíll hit you with a ďreported for baitingĒ just messing around.

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 11:40 AM
lmfao you tried this **** a few days ago... keep doing it and yes eventually you will finally be right again... YET AGAIN YOU ARE DOING THE SAME **** I DID I JUST DID IT 3 YEARS BEFORE. At least be original bruh

What did I try? Iíve been telling you guys for 2 weeks he would be on Miami and I gave specific details on the talks that werenít released until 5 days later. Idk who the **** you even were 3 years ago so I donít have a clue what youíre talking about.

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Ok Iíll stop posting the facts for you guys. Believe it or not but some people actually played the game at a high level and donít rely on numbers to teach them the game. I have a lot of connections. Played D1, nba summer league for the Spurs and Wolves in Vegas, Dleague for the red claws, overseas in Spain. I know itís crazy to think someone could meet guys like that, Iím sure the JV coach you guys played for as seniors in high school taught you a lot though.

It is what it is though, I thought guys would like to here some details on things since the Lakers fans loved it when I told them LeBron to the Lakers was a sure thing 5 days in advance.

Tg11
10-06-2018, 11:46 AM
The Jimmy Butler experiment in Minnesota was doomed to fail before it even started. To think everyone at one time thought that as soon as Butler left the Bulls in a trade to the Wolves that they would be instant title contenders in the West by pairing him up with Towns, Teague and Wiggins that they would be enough to dethrone Golden State but that obviously didn't happen. Now that Jimmy wants a trade the only realistic options trade wise right now definitely have to be:

Lakers, Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Wizards or Spurs

I can see Butler going to the Heat in all honesty or even to the Knicks...those 2 teams are my favorites to land Jimmy Buckets

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 11:51 AM
The Jimmy Butler experiment in Minnesota was doomed to fail before it even started. To think everyone at one time thought that as soon as Butler left the Bulls in a trade to the Wolves that they would be instant title contenders in the West by pairing him up with Towns, Teague and Wiggins that they would be enough to dethrone Golden State but that obviously didn't happen. Now that Jimmy wants a trade the only realistic options trade wise right now definitely have to be:

Lakers, Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Wizards or Spurs

I can see Butler going to the Heat in all honesty or even to the Knicks...those 2 teams are my favorites to land Jimmy Buckets

No way Miami gets Jimmy.

Tg11
10-06-2018, 11:57 AM
Well Butler himself even said he wanted to go to Miami that he prefers Miami but then again same thing happened to Kawhi of all people he said he wanted to go to LA that he preferred LA and what happened he got traded to the Raptors of all teams...so knowing Minnesota they obviously won't want to give Jimmy his preferred trade destination so they will send him to a team that he probably doesn't want to go to

buckalis
10-06-2018, 12:02 PM
This... https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?940135-A-way-for-Bucks-to-land-Butler-while-keep-Middleton&p=32584737#post32584737

Tg11
10-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Imagine Jimmy Butler to the Raptors and you pair him up with Lowry and Kawhi...that would be enough to compete in the East against the Celtics if you did that if you traded Butler to the Raptors whilst keeping Lowry and Kawhi then that would be an instant title contender if that happens

buckalis
10-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Imagine Jimmy Butler to the Raptors and you pair him up with Lowry and Kawhi...that would be enough to compete in the East against the Celtics if you did that if you traded Butler to the Raptors whilst keeping Lowry and Kawhi then that would be an instant title contender if that happens

You are right on the results, yet the right deal for this to be achieved is almost impossible to be constructed...

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 12:35 PM
He will be on the Bucks for Henson and Dedmon with 3 team Heat Whiteside to hawks who is waived and sign nuggets when waive and then to Warriors until cousin come back then trade to pelican for Davis

Tg11
10-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Jimmy Butler another team he could go to believe it or not is the San Antonio Spurs...pair Butler up with an iconic coach in Pop and not to mention you pair him up with DeRozan and the crew in San Antonio that would be a good enough core to compete

buckalis
10-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Jimmy Butler another team he could go to believe it or not is the San Antonio Spurs...pair Butler up with an iconic coach in Pop and not to mention you pair him up with DeRozan and the crew in San Antonio that would be a good enough core to compete

Can't happen... the Spurs don't have the cap space required to resign him... That's why they are out from day-1... They can't even trade DeRozan before January or late December...

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Can't happen... the Spurs don't have the cap space required to resign him... That's why they are out from day-1... They can't even trade DeRozan before January or late December...

And not to mention Aldridge who want out a long time go and now he happy and stay but donít furgrt about him bird right when him traded to team they get him bird right to go over cap to sign him n pay luxury

buckalis
10-06-2018, 12:51 PM
just ignore the troll... he'll get tired jumping in every conversation if ignored.

WaDe03
10-06-2018, 01:22 PM
just ignore the troll... he'll get tired jumping in every conversation if ignored.

Funny coming from you

R. Johnson#3
10-06-2018, 03:55 PM
Ok Iíll stop posting the facts for you guys. Believe it or not but some people actually played the game at a high level and donít rely on numbers to teach them the game. I have a lot of connections. Played D1, nba summer league for the Spurs and Wolves in Vegas, Dleague for the red claws, overseas in Spain. I know itís crazy to think someone could meet guys like that, Iím sure the JV coach you guys played for as seniors in high school taught you a lot though.

You were probably the kid in school who told people you had a cousin that just got out of jail and that youíd get him to beat people up whenever you got made fun of.

Vinylman
10-07-2018, 11:43 AM

its the (ffff) uckalis and messiah effect

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 11:50 AM
You were probably the kid in school who told people you had a cousin that just got out of jail and that youíd get him to beat people up whenever you got made fun of.

Far from that little guy.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Minnesota finally got Miami to include JRich and then pushed it a step further and asked for more lol!

warfelg
10-07-2018, 12:39 PM
This is starting to become embarrassing for the NBA if you ask me.

buckalis
10-07-2018, 12:46 PM
This is starting to become embarrassing for the NBA if you ask me.

Actually it isn't "starting"... This guy should have been banned long ago...

Jamiecballer
10-07-2018, 01:05 PM

LMAO

i'm dying.

wicked burn dude

Cal827
10-07-2018, 01:11 PM

:laugh2: What did he have to do with the current NBA dumpster fire in Minnesota. You think Thibs is lurking around and looking at our comments? Come on, he's not Brian Colangelo.

Also, ESPN is reporting that the negotiations have fallen apart (at this moment). Minnesota might very well ruin their chances at keeping a strong team over the next couple years. Once Town's contract extension kick in, it'll be more difficult for them to add salaries. Might as well trade for some good players (who have decent contracts) so either a) you have their bird rights and if they're good, you have the advantages of resigning them, or b) Could use in future trade chips.

Their 100 million committed next year (after Butler Leaves, and Teague would probably opt in), and they're 85 million committed the season after, they won't be able to add anybody. I guess you have to Hope Wiggins snaps out of his lassiez faire attitude, cause those two will hold about 65 million of the T'wolves Cap for the next 4 years.

TylerSL
10-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Minnesota seems really dumb for not completing a deal the second Miami was willing to include Richardson. Who else would give them a better offer and since they have burned the Heat multiple times in negotiations, other teams should and will be weary of talking with the Wolves. If Minnesota was actually a true title contender there may be a chance at reconciliation with Butler, but seeing as how the Wolves barely made the playoffs last year and the West has only gotten stronger with the Lakers and Nuggets looking like playoff teams this year, Minnesota will probably miss the postseason entirely even with Butler.

They are the ones who should feel pressure to deal, but they got Thibs in there, who IMO has always been overrated, who thinks they can still win. From Miami's perspective, I would look to move on. Miami has roster issues of their own, like if they can find a taker for Whiteside and move some of their wings (preferably Waiters). They should focus on those issues and if the Wolves come calling back on a Butler trade, keep Richardson and Adebayo off limits. Minnesota doesn't deal in good faith.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 02:58 PM

Didnít you just return from a ban? Lmao!

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 02:58 PM
LMAO

i'm dying.

wicked burn dude

Actually pretty bad considering he was just recently banned and I wasnít.

Jamiecballer
10-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Actually pretty bad considering he was just recently banned and I wasnít.

no, but it was funny. it was obvious warfelg was referring to the scenario around Butler, so obvious that I could not have foreseen someone pretending that the comment was about one of the posters. not seeing it coming is what makes some **** funny.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Minnesota seems really dumb for not completing a deal the second Miami was willing to include Richardson. Who else would give them a better offer and since they have burned the Heat multiple times in negotiations, other teams should and will be weary of talking with the Wolves. If Minnesota was actually a true title contender there may be a chance at reconciliation with Butler, but seeing as how the Wolves barely made the playoffs last year and the West has only gotten stronger with the Lakers and Nuggets looking like playoff teams this year, Minnesota will probably miss the postseason entirely even with Butler.

They are the ones who should feel pressure to deal, but they got Thibs in there, who IMO has always been overrated, who thinks they can still win. From Miami's perspective, I would look to move on. Miami has roster issues of their own, like if they can find a taker for Whiteside and move some of their wings (preferably Waiters). They should focus on those issues and if the Wolves come calling back on a Butler trade, keep Richardson and Adebayo off limits. Minnesota doesn't deal in good faith.

there is plenty of better deals to be had down the road... Why does anyone think richardson is good or a young piece to build around?

Lakers + Giants
10-07-2018, 05:15 PM
there is plenty of better deals to be had down the road... Why does anyone think richardson is good or a young piece to build around?

this. lmao.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 05:28 PM

Why havenít they come up if thatís the case? The longer he sits out the more his value decreases and it decreases a ton by the deadline.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 05:41 PM
this. lmao.

Richardson is good, you all just need to admit youíre ignorant to him. Heís an all nba level defender and arguably the best shot blocking guard in the league. Only player other than KD to block 75 or more shots and hit 150 or more 3s last season. Heís on a great contract too at 4/40M thatís a steal for a solid role player when guys like Covington gets paid 4/62 and is 3 years older.

Richardson: 13-4-3-2-1 55% TS 13.6 PER 5.4 WS 2.3 VORP

Covington: 13-5-2-2-1 56% TS 12.9 PER 6.1 WS 2.9 VORP

Theyíre basically the same player, Covington is known around here as a great role player and Josh Richardson isnít even good?

warfelg
10-07-2018, 05:45 PM
no, but it was funny. it was obvious warfelg was referring to the scenario around Butler, so obvious that I could not have foreseen someone pretending that the comment was about one of the posters. not seeing it coming is what makes some **** funny.

Yea that was some random ****.

warfelg
10-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Richardson is good, you all just need to admit youíre ignorant to him. Heís an all nba level defender and arguably the best shot blocking guard in the league. Only player other than KD to block 75 or more shots and hit 150 or more 3s last season. Heís on a great contract too at 4/40M thatís a steal for a solid role player when guys like Covington gets paid 4/62 and is 3 years older.

Theyíre basically the same player, Covington is known around here as a great role player and Josh Richardson isnít even good?

Covington's only got 50 mil left owed.

Covington can guard 4 positions, JRich 2 possibly 3.

Richardson was doing that as miami's 2nd/3rd option. Covington was the 5th option.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Covington's only got 50 mil left owed.

Covington can guard 4 positions, JRich 2 possibly 3.

Richardson was doing that as miami's 2nd/3rd option. Covington was the 5th option.

Their usage is basically the same and they took the same amount of shots and free throws. Richardson can guard at the least 3 from PG-SF.

Iím not saying heís better than Covington right now but heís 3 years younger and nearly identical so idk why someone would say heís not good or laugh at the fact that a team wants him in a deal so bad.

TylerSL
10-07-2018, 07:20 PM

What better deals are going to be had? Butler is leaving Minnesota next summer and everyday that passes is one day closer to him leaving. Once the season begins, in less than ten days, teams will be focused on what's happening on the court. The T-Wolves are going to end up doing with Butler what Sacramento did with Cousins, and that's wait too long to trade him and end up with a quarter on the dollar. Minnesota simply is not getting multiple picks and/or all star player(s) for Butler. Most they can hope for is young pieces who can maybe become something. Josh Richardson is that type of player, and nobody else seems like they are willing to part with that type of talent.

IndyRealist
10-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Richardson will likely never be an all-star. But he's the perfect win now piece on a team friendly contract to compliment Towns, plugging the hole left by Butler. They'll still obviously drop off from losing Butler, but this is how you mitigate the loss. If Thibs insists on winning now, JRich is probably the best piece available.

However, I firmly disagree that Butler is losing value. Like I said earlier, no one is trading for a rental. They're trading for the prospect of resigning him. Any team making that trade is likely capped out and can't sign him otherwise. You are trading for the opportunity. That opportunity is no different now or at the deadline.

IndyRealist
10-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Off topic, is there somewhere I can complain about the auto-run video ads? They're causing pretty severe memory leaks that only happen after I stop by PSD.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Richardson will likely never be an all-star. But he's the perfect win now piece on a team friendly contract to compliment Towns, plugging the hole left by Butler. They'll still obviously drop off from losing Butler, but this is how you mitigate the loss. If Thibs insists on winning now, JRich is probably the best piece available.

However, I firmly disagree that Butler is losing value. Like I said earlier, no one is trading for a rental. They're trading for the prospect of resigning him. Any team making that trade is likely capped out and can't sign him otherwise. You are trading for the opportunity. That opportunity is no different now or at the deadline.

1st paragraph spot on.

To reply to your 2nd paragraph......while most of that may be true teams would rather have him now than by the deadline as that give you about 6 more months to try and convince him to stay and more time with the city, organization to see how it works, etc. Youíre obviously not trading for him without trying to keep him theee but if he was on a 5 year deal the offers for him would be far better, same as the PG deal. Young guys like Brown from the Celtics are offered up and many other deals around the league that would **** on the current deals. Teams just arenít willing to dig that deep because the high risk of him leaving and that risk get hugher as the season goes on, especially by the time the deadline comes around.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 08:05 PM
Lyfe brand (brand started by wade) CEO tweeted and just said ďJimmys comingĒ JRich posted a post to Instagram saying ďHeatNation ❤️ď maybe itís about to finally go down.

IndyRealist
10-07-2018, 08:15 PM
1st paragraph spot on.

To reply to your 2nd paragraph......while most of that may be true teams would rather have him now than by the deadline as that give you about 6 more months to try and convince him to stay and more time with the city, organization to see how it works, etc. Youíre obviously not trading for him without trying to keep him theee but if he was on a 5 year deal the offers for him would be far better, same as the PG deal. Young guys like Brown from the Celtics are offered up and many other deals around the league that would **** on the current deals. Teams just arenít willing to dig that deep because the high risk of him leaving and that risk get hugher as the season goes on, especially by the time the deadline comes around.

There's a big difference between being on a 5yr contract and being on a 1yr contract. 6 months or a year, there isn't any difference to any organization that matters. Any team who needs Jimmy before February to make the playoffs likely doesn't have a shot at retaining him anyway.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 08:31 PM

Point him out for me real quick on here

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Point him out for me real quick on here

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm

So one stat? Guess heís the Sixers best player.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 08:34 PM

also there will be surprising playoff teams or needy playoff teams as the season goes on but that seems to be irrelevant around here.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 08:35 PM
There's a big difference between being on a 5yr contract and being on a 1yr contract. 6 months or a year, there isn't any difference to any organization that matters. Any team who needs Jimmy before February to make the playoffs likely doesn't have a shot at retaining him anyway.

If thatís the way teams viewed the situation the Timberwolves would be receiving much better offers.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 08:37 PM
So one stat? Guess heís the Sixers best player.

he is by far the sixers best defender which equates to a good bit of why he is so good

By the numbers he was the 3rd best defender in basketball and that is something richardson will never be while covington has 3 years of control on one hell of a team friendly contract... the notion they are the same player or even close to each other is hilarious... the only thing richardson has is age.

IndyRealist
10-07-2018, 08:39 PM
If thatís the way teams viewed the situation the Timberwolves would be receiving much better offers.

No, because Butler can still WALK. The point is that doesn't change whether you trade for him now or at the deadline.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 08:42 PM
he is by far the sixers best defender which equates to a good bit of why he is so good

By the numbers he was the 3rd best defender in basketball and that is something richardson will never be while covington has 3 years of control on one hell of a team friendly contract... the notion they are the same player or even close to each other is hilarious... the only thing richardson has is age.

Itís funny though because they literally are basically the same player and I just showed you the numbers that show it. Covington is better but itís not near as much as you think. Heís not a top 3 defender in basketball for sure. Richardson is locked up for 4 years at 6-7M less per year and Iím sure heíll continue to improve. You all even ***** about how Covington sucks and how you all want him gone because heís so streaky, etc. so donít sit here and try to act like heís a top tier elite player.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 08:43 PM
No, because Butler can still WALK. The point is that doesn't change whether you trade for him now or at the deadline.

Agree to disagree, we probably wonít get to see anyways as I would hope heís traded before the season starts.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Itís funny though because they literally are basically the same player and I just showed you the numbers that show it. Covington is better but itís not near as much as you think. Heís not a top 3 defender in basketball for sure. Richardson is locked up for 4 years at 6-7M less per year and Iím sure heíll continue to improve. You all even ***** about how Covington sucks and how you all want him gone because heís so streaky, etc. so donít sit here and try to act like heís a top tier elite player.

Covington sucks??? All sixer fans do because of his streaky offense and its annoying watching him go from incredibly hot to incredibly cold .. He is an elite talent and a top 25 player last season if we are being honest... Because of the lack of love defense gets outside of KL and Jimmy butler who covington is better than defensively he is extremely undervalued and came on big time last season but even the season before he was one of the top 25 players in RPM... Fun note he actually was our best player last season because of Embiids turnovers... Embiid is just asked to do so much more on offense and cover a ton more area on defense so he has more work than covington in terms of responsibility.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Example... If covington were traded to the heat tomorrow he instantly becomes your best player on your roster over everyone on your current roster.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 09:07 PM
Covington sucks??? All sixer fans do because of his streaky offense and its annoying watching him go from incredibly hot to incredibly cold .. He is an elite talent and a top 25 player last season if we are being honest... Because of the lack of love defense gets outside of KL and Jimmy butler who covington is better than defensively he is extremely undervalued and came on big time last season but even the season before he was one of the top 25 players in RPM... Fun note he actually was our best player last season because of Embiids turnovers... Embiid is just asked to do so much more on offense and cover a ton more area on defense so he has more work than covington in terms of responsibility.

Heís not close to top 25 gtfoh. I didnít even read after that.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Example... If covington were traded to the heat tomorrow he instantly becomes your best player on your roster over everyone on your current roster.

He doesnít have the skill set to be the best player on any team. Heís not better than Dragic or an engaged Whiteside who looks great so far in preseason. Then when the playoffs come around and Wade turns up heís not better than him either.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Heís not close to top 25 gtfoh. I didnít even read after that.

alright genius lets think about this because you clearly have no clue about defense... Why is draymond green considered a top 12 player when the only thing he really has on covington last season is a 2 rebounds and assists.... covington is a better 3 point shooter and defender where is dray owns with his assists... yet covington isnt a top 25 player but dray is a top 12 player????? last season covington was a top 25 player because of how sick his defense was

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 09:17 PM
He doesnít have the skill set to be the best player on any team. Heís not better than Dragic or an engaged Whiteside who looks great so far in preseason. Then when the playoffs come around and Wade turns up heís not better than him either.

dragic is a negative defensive player and an above average offensive player but not by much.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 09:27 PM
dray is known as a top 12 or so player and rightfully so even though a guy like pg13/lillard/kyrie etc etc put up better stats across the board because of his defense but saying covington who was the 3rd best defender in basketball last year is top 25 last season is outlandish :laugh:

i love the picking and choosing of evaluating and arguments

Jamiecballer
10-07-2018, 09:40 PM

Theyíre basically the same player, Covington is known around here as a great role player and Josh Richardson isnít even good?Hes a bench level guy though, and honestly, so is Covington. If my team was trading a top 10 player in the league and that was the frontliner I'd probably say **** this and never watch again.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 09:45 PM
alright genius lets think about this because you clearly have no clue about defense... Why is draymond green considered a top 12 player when the only thing he really has on covington last season is a 2 rebounds and assists.... covington is a better 3 point shooter and defender where is dray owns with his assists... yet covington isnt a top 25 player but dray is a top 12 player????? last season covington was a top 25 player because of how sick his defense was

Alright genius, personally I would have Draymond around 20 give or take a few, but heís a better defender than Covington even without someone like Embiid behind him, a far better playmaker, better rebounder, and a far smarter player.

By your logic Kawhi is the best player in the world and LeBron Curry and Harden arenít top 5 because theyíre not elite on both ends.

Covington was closer to 50 than 25.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 09:46 PM

dragic is a negative defensive player and an above average offensive player but not by much.

Swap Covington with Dragic and the Heat donít make the playoffs, Dragic was an all star.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 09:48 PM
dray is known as a top 12 or so player and rightfully so even though a guy like pg13/lillard/kyrie etc etc put up better stats across the board because of his defense but saying covington who was the 3rd best defender in basketball last year is top 25 last season is outlandish :laugh:

i love the picking and choosing of evaluating and arguments

I mean I would say youíre the only person on the board who thinks heís 25. I donít even think other Sixers fans would and I know for a fact no non Sixers fans would.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Hes a bench level guy though, and honestly, so is Covington. If my team was trading a top 10 player in the league and that was the frontliner I'd probably say **** this and never watch again.

I wouldnít say either are bench level guys. You could go around the league and find many starters both are better than. Both are solid glue guys who fit in to any starting lineup because theyíre 3 and D.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 09:58 PM
I mean I would say youíre the only person on the board who thinks heís 25. I donít even think other Sixers fans would and I know for a fact no non Sixers fans would.

well most fans are idiots and just let hate or annoyance for a player get to them... cov is an annnoying player at times no doubt but he was also our best player who wasnt asked to do as much as embiid/simmons and if he were asked to do more offensively his value would drop thus why even though by rpm he had the 8th best season last year i wouldnt say he was a top 8 player last year.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 10:00 PM
well most fans are idiots and just let hate or annoyance for a player get to them

I donít think anyone has a reason to hate or be annoyed by Covington, I think youíre just very wrong here.

Jamiecballer
10-07-2018, 10:02 PM
I donít think anyone has a reason to hate or be annoyed by Covington, I think youíre just very wrong here.Covington ****ed my sister

ewing
10-07-2018, 10:02 PM
well most fans are idiots and just let hate or annoyance for a player get to them... cov is an annnoying player at times no doubt but he was also our best player who wasnt asked to do as much as embiid/simmons and if he were asked to do more offensively his value would drop thus why even though by rpm he had the 8th best season last year i wouldnt say he was a top 8 player last year.

I love the the everybody else is an idiot defense. You and Jamie are the best at this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
10-07-2018, 10:04 PM
I donít think anyone has a reason to hate or be annoyed by Covington, I think youíre just very wrong here.

He not a great player. He is good though. Reminds me a lot of Danny Green. When he gets going he can be a real impact guy and when heís not heís still decent.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 10:06 PM
He not a great player. He is good though. Reminds me a lot of Danny Green. When he gets going he can be a real impact guy and when heís not heís still decent.

Yea heís defintely a good player, better than JRich but not by a ton and is 3 years older. To say heís top 25 is just crazy.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 10:07 PM
Covington ****ed my sister

But did he feed her first and take her to a movie?

IndyRealist
10-07-2018, 10:17 PM
I wouldnít say either are bench level guys. You could go around the league and find many starters both are better than. Both are solid glue guys who fit in to any starting lineup because theyíre 3 and D.

They're not bench guys, but they're 4th or 5th guys. If either is one of your top 3 players you're team should make moves.

Jamiecballer
10-07-2018, 10:20 PM
They're not bench guys, but they're 4th or 5th guys. If either is one of your top 3 players you're team should make moves.Fair. I reconsidered on Covington already. Still not sold that Richardson is 'locked in starter' type though.

Jamiecballer
10-07-2018, 10:21 PM
But did he feed her first and take her to a movie?No, I don't believe he did!

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 10:22 PM
They're not bench guys, but they're 4th or 5th guys. If either is one of your top 3 players you're team should make moves.

For sure. Youíre not a legit contender if theyíre top 3 on your team.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 10:23 PM
No, I don't believe he did!

Then thatís on your sister for not having higher standards!

Jamiecballer
10-07-2018, 10:33 PM
I love the the everybody else is an idiot defense. You and Jamie are the best at this one

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI don't know how I feel about this one. On the one hand it sounds like an insult. But you can't tell me when Bill Gates talked to the masses in the 90's about computers that he wasn't likely frustrated on more than a few occasions and with good reason. It's tough work reminding people that there are 2 ends to a court and that anyone who provides little or no value on one end is not really an excellent player, for example, or that taking a ton of shots at mediocre efficiency when you are the teams most important decision maker is usually not a good thing.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 10:48 PM
I don't know how I feel about this one. On the one hand it sounds like an insult. But you can't tell me when Bill Gates talked to the masses in the 90's about computers that he wasn't likely frustrated on more than a few occasions and with good reason. It's tough work reminding people that there are 2 ends to a court and that anyone who provides little or no value on one end is not really an excellent player, for example, or that taking a ton of shots at mediocre efficiency when you are the teams most important decision maker is usually not a good thing.

Is Kawhi better than LeBron Curry and Harden?

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 11:19 PM

not everyone else at all but the majority of a fandoms fanbase are in fact retards with how they evaluate sports and individual performances. We have all the data and the only real stat that actually helps make a complete case is RPM because it factors in everything and most people do not factor in defense.... Why is draymond green a top 12 player in everyone eyes? Answer me this. I 100 percent believe he is by the way but why is he a top 12 player right now?

The best part about this is i dont even love covington lol... there is no bias here because i would trade him for butler in a heart beat... My argument is why is draymond green a top 12 player but covington isnt a top 25 player considering what he did last season? Green is a top 12 player most because of his insane defense.... fun fact covingtons defense was much better last year than draymonds while they arent that much apart on offense. Yet saying 1 guy is top 12 is fine but the other guy is known as a bench piece at best.

WaDe03
10-07-2018, 11:28 PM
not everyone else at all but the majority of a fandoms fanbase are in fact retards with how they evaluate sports and individual performances. We have all the data and the only real stat that actually helps make a complete case is RPM because it factors in everything and most people do not factor in defense.... Why is draymond green a top 12 player in everyone eyes? Answer me this. I 100 percent believe he is by the way but why is he a top 12 player right now?

The best part about this is i dont even love covington lol... there is no bias here because i would trade him for butler in a heart beat... My argument is why is draymond green a top 12 player but covington isnt a top 25 player considering what he did last season? Green is a top 12 player most because of his insane defense.... fun fact covingtons defense was much better last year than draymonds while they arent that much apart on offense. Yet saying 1 guy is top 12 is fine but the other guy is known as a bench piece at best.

That just shows you the numbers are flawed. Green is the better defender.

More-Than-Most
10-07-2018, 11:32 PM

so we should throw out the numbers and go by what exactly the eye test? Except nobody watches every player and the eye test doesnt factor in wait for it... THE TEAM AROUND YOU... These stats show exactly what a player does/did/can do but yes lets ignore them because we played grade school JV basketball... seems legit.

Also never once did I argue cov as a better defender than Dray because when factoring in player lists I dont go by just 1 season i go by a 3 season or so metric... I stated covington was a top 25 player last year not overall WHICH HE WAS.... You saying richardson is close to covington is basically the equivalent of saying dragic was on par with westbrook... that is how far apart covington and richardson were last year.

Chronz
10-07-2018, 11:49 PM

He wasn't trying last year

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:01 AM
so we should throw out the numbers and go by what exactly the eye test? Except nobody watches every player and the eye test doesnt factor in wait for it... THE TEAM AROUND YOU... These stats show exactly what a player does/did/can do but yes lets ignore them because we played grade school JV basketball... seems legit.

Also never once did I argue cov as a better defender than Dray because when factoring in player lists I dont go by just 1 season i go by a 3 season or so metric... I stated covington was a top 25 player last year not overall WHICH HE WAS.... You saying richardson is close to covington is basically the equivalent of saying dragic was on par with westbrook... that is how far apart covington and richardson were last year.

Goodness you have absolutely no clue what youíre talking about.

I wouldnít even have to think to name 25 players better than Covington. At no point in naming them would I have to pause and even think.

Itís hilarious you think theyíre so far apart when theyíre both all nba level defenders and their box score numbers, scoring efficiency, usage, amount of shots and everything are identical.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Goodness you have absolutely no clue what youíre talking about.

I wouldnít even have to think to name 25 players better than Covington. At no point in naming them would I have to pause and even think.

Itís hilarious you think theyíre so far apart when theyíre both all nba level defenders] and their box score numbers, scoring efficiency, usage, amount of shots and everything are identical.

i dont know what i am talking about because you cant comprehend an advanced stat that takes everything into account? seems legit. There werent 25 players better than covington LAST YEAR genius.

You think DRAGIC IS BETTER... And you say I dont know what I am talking about? :laugh: my god.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:27 AM

i dont know what i am talking about because you cant comprehend an advanced stat that takes everything into account? seems legit.

No you donít know what youíre talking about because you legit think Covington is a top 25 player lmao!

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:28 AM
No you donít know what youíre talking about because you legit think Covington is a top 25 player lmao!

last year he was :shrug: overall he isnt

Tell me why draymond was a better defender last year... this should be good. I will wait.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:31 AM
LeBron
KD
Curry
Kawhi
Harden
AD
Jimmy
Giannis
CP3
Embiid
Simmons
PG
Westbrook
Derozan
Lowry
Oladipo
Love
Kyrie
Lillard
Wall
Green
Klay
Aldridge
Mitchell
Gobert

Wow that was easy, couldíve kept going without hesitating for awhile but thereís 25.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:32 AM

i dont know what i am talking about because you cant comprehend an advanced stat that takes everything into account? seems legit. There werent 25 players better than covington LAST YEAR genius.

You think DRAGIC IS BETTER... And you say I dont know what I am talking about? :laugh: my god.

Dragic was an all star last year, Covington wasnít even close to consideration. Youíre the only person who thinks Covington is top 25, that should tell you something.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:33 AM
last year he was :shrug: overall he isnt

Tell me why draymond was a better defender last year... this should be good. I will wait.

Based on your own criteria Klay is better than Curry because of defense.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Dragic was an all star last year, Covington wasnít even close to consideration. Youíre the only person who thinks Covington is top 25, that should tell you something.

dragic shouldnt have been an all star lol... that is the best part... and being an all star doesnt factor in defense like it should esp for PGs something else you are clueless on.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Based on your own criteria Klay is better than Curry because of defense.

wow its like.... you really dont have a clue. Klay is not better than curry because curry is so damn sick offensively he makes up for the defense he lacks... Again RPM helps with this lol. Curry is also a good help/team defender just not a good man to man defender... curry is normally not on the best players but he still provides good enough defense... covington is on the other teams best player. Again if you would expand your knowledge even a little you could at least try to comprehend this.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Tyus Jones is a top 25 player in the league, please try and tell me otherwise. His RPM is top 15.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:39 AM

dragic was an all star xD... that is like Rafael Palmeiro winning the gold glove in baseball... my god

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:39 AM
dragic shouldnt have been an all star lol... that is the best part... and being an all star doesnt factor in defense like it should esp for PGs something else you are clueless on.

He should have been or he wouldnít have made the team. Iím not clueless on anything. Based on your argument Kawhi KD and Jimmy are the best perimeter players in the league. Do you agree? All better than LeBron who doesnít play defense anymore.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Tyus Jones is a top 25 player in the league, please try and tell me otherwise. His RPM is top 15.

17 minutes a game is how... do you just try not to understand and use logic?????

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:40 AM
wow its like.... you really dont have a clue. Klay is not better than curry because curry is so damn sick offensively he makes up for the defense he lacks... Again RPM helps with this lol. Curry is also a good help/team defender just not a good man to man defender... curry is normally not on the best players but he still provides good enough defense... covington is on the other teams best player. Again if you would expand your knowledge even a little you could at least try to comprehend this.

Youíre the only person who thinks heís top 25, if someone doesnít comprehend itís clearly you.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:41 AM
17 minutes a game is how... do you just try not to understand and use logic?????

Nah bro, the stat says it. Heís top 25.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:44 AM
He should have been or he wouldnít have made the team. Iím not clueless on anything. Based on your argument Kawhi KD and Jimmy are the best perimeter players in the league. Do you agree? All better than LeBron who doesnít play defense anymore.

his offense is enough to offset it.... when your offense was top 3 in the NBA then yes you can overcome defense deficiencies. KD was as bad of a defender as bron last year :shrug:

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Nah bro, the stat says it. Heís top 25.

so yes logic and understanding just escapes you... talk to your sources about RPM I am sure they or the voices can help you understand it right?

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:46 AM
tell me how draymond was a better defender than Cov last year... Enlighten me please

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:48 AM
his offense is enough to offset it.... when your offense was top 3 in the NBA then yes you can overcome defense deficiencies. KD was as bad of a defender as bron last year :shrug:

Kawhi is an elite defender and a very good offensive player. LeBron is an elite offensive player and a bad defender. By your criteria that screams Kawhi is the better player.

Take that list of 25 I made (just the 1st 25 that came to mind I can name many more) and tell me how Covington is better than each of them. If someoneís offense being so good offsets terrible defense then someoneís offense being so bad should also offset good defense. Covington isnít a playmaker and shoots like 40% from the field, thatís gsrbage.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:52 AM
Kawhi is an elite defender and a very good offensive player. LeBron is an elite offensive player and a bad defender. By your criteria that screams Kawhi is the better player.

Take that list of 25 I made (just the 1st 25 that came to mind I can name many more) and tell me how Covington is better than each of them. If someoneís offense being so good offsets terrible defense then someoneís offense being so bad should also offset good defense. Covington isnít a playmaker and shoots like 40% from the field, thatís gsrbage.

2 years ago lebron was both better on offense and defense... this year is when Lebrons defense went to hell... the year before 2 years ago again bron was the better offensive player by a good bit that made up for the defense but bron was still a top defender... its funny how you really dont have a clue

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:54 AM
so yes logic and understanding just escapes you... talk to your sources about RPM I am sure they or the voices can help you understand it right?

It cracks me up and shows how ignorant you are that youíre using 1 number to determine a player is better than another and only that number.

Saddletramp
10-08-2018, 12:54 AM
You guys need to get laid.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:56 AM
2 years ago lebron was both better on offense and defense... this year is when Lebrons defense went to hell... the year before 2 years ago again bron was the better offensive player by a good bit that made up for the defense but bron was still a top defender... its funny how you really dont have a clue

2 years ago when Kawhi won DPOY? I donít have a clue though.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 12:57 AM
It cracks me up and shows how ignorant you are that youíre using 1 number to determine a player is better than another and only that number.

except that number takes all the other numbers and puts it all together... that is why they have... wait for it... Ofensive RPM/DefensiveRPM and real rpm. You are so adorable.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 12:58 AM
You guys need to get laid.

I have no problem there.

Itís funny to me it bothers posters when members are being active and discussing things on a board that was made for discussion and debates. Especially being active on a forum that needs it badly. Itís like you all want the forum to be there and just sit there while we all just sit here and stare at it.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:01 AM
2 years ago when Kawhi won DPOY? I donít have a clue though.

yes lebron was close defensively while much better offensively... overall that DPOY award could or should have gone to KL/Rudy Gobert/Jordan because they were all neck and neck.. Tim duncan was by far the best defensive player that year and it wasnt close he only played about 25 minutes though which is about an 8 minute difference from those other 3 guys. So yes KL won DPOY but James was still the much much better player because how far away he was offensively.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:01 AM
except that number takes all the other numbers and puts it all together... that is why they have... wait for it... Ofensive RPM/DefensiveRPM and real rpm. You are so adorable.

Then there you have it bruh, if itís a collection of everything the highest average is the best player in the league and so on. Sort your list by real rpm and that the order of the players in the league. LeBron is the 12th best player in the league and Covington is 8th. A very very accurate ranking Iím sure everyone would agree with.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:02 AM
I have no problem there.

Itís funny to me it bothers posters when members are being active and discussing things on a board that was made for discussion and debates. Especially being active on a forum that needs it badly. Itís like you all want the forum to be there and just sit there while we all just sit here and stare at it.

we are bickering but i am having fun lol. I dont see why we are bothering anyone else lol

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:03 AM
yes lebron was close defensively while much better offensively... overall that DPOY award could or should have gone to KL/Rudy Gobert/Jordan because they were all neck and neck.. Tim duncan was by far the best defensive player that year and it wasnt close he only played about 25 minutes though which is about an 8 minute difference from those other 3 guys. So yes KL won DPOY but James was still the much much better player because how far away he was offensively.

LeBron was the best player but not because of your explanation.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Then there you have it bruh, if itís a collection of everything the highest average is the best player in the league and so on. Sort your list by real rpm and that the order of the players in the league. LeBron is the 12th best player in the league and Covington is 8th. A very very accurate ranking Iím sure everyone would agree with.

last year yes... but going by 1 year just isnt a good idea. Lebron was so bad defensively last year no wonder why he was 12th and its because he clearly doesnt try anymore which is something everyone agreed on all year AND THIS STAT SHOWS JUST WHAT EVERYONE SAID... Funny how that works huh?

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:04 AM
we are bickering but i am having fun lol. I dont see why we are bothering anyone else lol

I know lol I donít see the problem. If youíre not interested in the discussion donít comment/read.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:06 AM
last year yes... but going by 1 year just isnt a good idea. Lebron was so bad defensively last year no wonder why he was 12th and its because he clearly doesnt try anymore which is something everyone agreed on all year AND THIS STAT SHOWS JUST WHAT EVERYONE SAID... Funny how that works huh?

So if heís so bad defensively because he doesnít try then maybe no one else tryís either and all the stats are flawed? Do we put an asterisk next to LeBron and note ďdoesnít try on defense so exemptĒ

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:09 AM
So is Jokic better than Giannis? His RPM has always been better but Giannis is known as top 8 and many wouldnít have Jokic top 20.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:23 AM
So if heís so bad defensively because he doesnít try then maybe no one else tryís either and all the stats are flawed? Do we put an asterisk next to LeBron and note ďdoesnít try on defense so exemptĒ

why should we credit people for not trying and discredit the ones that do? We all know lebron is the very best in the world even though he hasnt been because he doesnt try... we call him the best in the world because at any given time he can be just that but at the end of the day he doesnt win the mvp or the DPOY award and constantly gets cracked on for his defense etc etc etc... Last year people were saying how bad he was played and this stat shows just how not lebron lebron was because of the defense which everyone said he sucked at which he did... so the stat is on point... its not our problem lebron doesnt try nor should we credit him for not trying and discredit others... Nobody tried harder than harden and he won mvp and the numbers suggested it where other guys like a curry/lebron took their foot off the gas because they only care about the post season at this point. Again the stats help validate all of this.

Lebron is the best in the world because at any given point he can turn it on but he is a special case and the very few that couldnt care less about the regular season and just want a ring... thus why lebron was 12th last year.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:31 AM
why should we credit people for not trying and discredit the ones that do? We all know lebron is the very best in the world even though he hasnt been because he doesnt try... we call him the best in the world because at any given time he can be just that but at the end of the day he doesnt win the mvp or the DPOY award and constantly gets cracked on for his defense etc etc etc... Last year people were saying how bad he was played and this stat shows just how not lebron lebron was because of the defense which everyone said he sucked at which he did... so the stat is on point... its not our problem lebron doesnt try nor should we credit him for not trying and discredit others... Nobody tried harder than harden and he won mvp and the numbers suggested it where other guys like a curry/lebron took their foot off the gas because they only care about the post season at this point. Again the stats help validate all of this.

Lebron is the best in the world because at any given point he can turn it on but he is a special case and the very few that couldnt care less about the regular season and just want a ring... thus why lebron was 12th last year.

The stats are flawed and you canít just pick one of them to make a list of the best players. If weíre going by RPM then Jimmy Butler has made himself a top 4-7 player in the league. Better than Giannis and Embiid as Iíve recentky said and been shot down but also better than players like KD Westbrook and AD. This is also true for Jokic. That in itself shows you how flawed the stats are.

Personally I would have Jimmy at 8:

LeBron
KD
Curry
Harden
Kawhi
AD
Westbrook
Jimmy

Majority would have him around 10-14 but the numbers tell me I need to slide him up 5 more spots. The numbers also tell
Me I need to have Jokic ahead of a lot of the guys I just listed but we both know thatís wrong.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:33 AM
So is Jokic better than Giannis? His RPM has always been better but Giannis is known as top 8 and many wouldnít have Jokic top 20.

Last year... yes. Jokic was much more elite on the offensive side of the ball... giannis scored more because he shot more

Giannis shot 19 times per game for 27ppg

Jokic shot 13 times per game for 18.5 ppg

That is 6 more shots for 8.5 more points

Giannis was a 30 percent 3point shooter where is jokic was a 40 percent 3point shootong on almost double the shots... he shot more and still shot a higher percent.

Jokic grabbed more rebounds per game

Jokic had less turnovers per game

Jokic had more assists per game

jokic did all of this while player 4.5 less minutes per game... More assist/rebounds/less turnovers in 4.5 less minutes per game with only an 8.5 ppg difference... Jokic was by far the better player and that is just offense.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:34 AM
You cant gauge whoís trying and whoís not and if weíre going to use that as an excuse for numbers being lower than they should then the numbers are pointless to even track.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:35 AM
The stats are flawed and you canít just pick one of them to make a list of the best players. If weíre going by RPM then Jimmy Butler has made himself a top 4-7 player in the league. Better than Giannis and Embiid as Iíve recentky said and been shot down but also better than players like KD Westbrook and AD. This is also true for Jokic. That in itself shows you how flawed the stats are.

Personally I would have Jimmy at 8:

LeBron
KD
Curry
Harden
Kawhi
AD
Westbrook
Jimmy

Majority would have him around 10-14 but the numbers tell me I need to slide him up 5 more spots. The numbers also tell
Me I need to have Jokic ahead of a lot of the guys I just listed but we both know thatís wrong.

i told you recently jimmy was better last year than embiid and he was better than cousins... the thing that kills embiid is 1 stat in perticular and that is turnovers... If he limits them he will easily be a top 5 player in basketball... Turnovers are huge and he has a massive problem with them that is why embiid is behind butler.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:36 AM
You cant gauge whoís trying and whoís not and if weíre going to use that as an excuse for numbers being lower than they should then the numbers are pointless to even track.

that is why the eye test is terrible and rpm is the overall better metric... you are making my point for me... eye test makes you think giannis is better but jokic had the far better year because he did more outside of PPG in 4 less minutes and that actually matters.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Last year... yes. Jokic was much more elite on the offensive side of the ball... giannis scored more because he shot more

Giannis shot 19 times per game for 27ppg

Jokic shot 13 times per game for 18.5 ppg

That is 6 more shots for 8.5 more points

Giannis was a 30 percent 3point shooter where is jokic was a 40 percent 3point shootong on almost double the shots... he shot more and still shot a higher percent.

Jokic grabbed more rebounds per game

Jokic had less turnovers per game

Jokic had more assists per game

jokic did all of this while player 4.5 less minutes per game... More assist/rebounds/less turnovers in 4.5 less minutes per game with only an 8.5 ppg difference... Jokic was by far the better player and that is just offense.

His rpm is higher every year though so Iím not just saying last year, based on your stance he is the better player than Embiid Giannis KD AD and Westbrook. Heís be best big in the game period.

Alayla
10-08-2018, 01:37 AM

Ok first of all Jokic is likely the most underrated star in the NBA at the moment. Second of all I'd take Jokic over Giannis personally.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:38 AM
i told you recently jimmy was better last year than embiid and he was better than cousins... the thing that kills embiid is 1 stat in perticular and that is turnovers... If he limits them he will easily be a top 5 player in basketball... Turnovers are huge and he has a massive problem with them that is why embiid is behind butler.

I think his biggest flaw is shot selection, he loves the jumper way too much.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:38 AM
Ok first of all Jokic is likely the most underrated star in the NBA at the moment. Second of all I'd take Jokic over Giannis personally.

Would you take him over Embiid KD Westbrook and AD? RPM says he better.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:41 AM
that is why the eye test is terrible and rpm is the overall better metric... you are making my point for me... eye test makes you think giannis is better but jokic had the far better year because he did more outside of PPG in 4 less minutes and that actually matters.

Huh, I donít see how that answers my post? No number tells you whoís trying hard or not. If we donít know whoís trying and who isnít the numbers donít really matter because so and so player would be the best in the world if he really wanted to be but he doesnít try so heís known as the 20th best.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:41 AM
His rpm is higher every year though so Iím not just saying last year, based on your stance he is the better player than Embiid Giannis KD AD and Westbrook. Heís be best big in the game period.

over the last 2 years yes he has been better than those guys.... He is extremely underrated... 3 years ago he only played 21 minutes so that isnt really enough to justify it... kevin durant is the only tricky case only because he is giving up overall impact but again he choose that situation and choose to take a back seat to curry in the regular season so yes jokic has actually been better the last 2 years because the warriors best player in the regular seaosn by far has been curry.... tre will legit never let me live this post down.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:44 AM

talent wise its tough... id take him over westbrook... ad and embiid have injury concerns but yes jokic has been better than both because he is far more efficent... meaning he does more without taking as many shots in less minutes but still above a minute point.

Embiids turnovers rape him and i am not even kidding... his turnovers and his 3 point shooting hurt him badly compared to jokic.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 01:54 AM
Huh, I donít see how that answers my post? No number tells you whoís trying hard or not. If we donít know whoís trying and who isnít the numbers donít really matter because so and so player would be the best in the world if he really wanted to be but he doesnít try so heís known as the 20th best.

why should we give a crap about people that arent trying hard compared to guys that are? Why should we handicap and undermine hard working players that try every second of the season? I hate harden but the dude played from start to finish as hard as he could all year... does that make him a better player than lebron when both are going all out? hell no but that does give him the rights to the very best season over lebron like he did have. I love lebron and hate harden but this stat shows just how sad lebron tried on the defensive end and in general... lebron only cares about the post season and still finishes around the top of the league which is why he has the title of best in the world... He does great without trying but others have been better over the years. Is RPM perfect? Of course not no stat is and luck hurts RPM at times but it is by far the best metric at evaluating players...

what i mean by luck hurting rpm... if someone shoots a half court 3 at the buzzer and it goes in that counts against the defending players RPM even though they had no chance at defending the play but that doesnt happen often for it to matter.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:58 AM
why should we give a crap about people that arent trying hard compared to guys that are? Why should we handicap and undermine hard working players that try every second of the season? I hate harden but the dude played from start to finish as hard as he could all year... does that make him a better player than lebron when both are going all out? hell no but that does give him the rights to the very best season over lebron like he did have. I love lebron and hate harden but this stat shows just how sad lebron tried on the defensive end and in general... lebron only cares about the post season and still finishes around the top of the league which is why he has the title of best in the world... He does great without trying but others have been better over the years.

How do we know whoís trying and who isnít trying? Not just LeBron related but Iím talking every player in the world. What if Lillard is the best player in the world but he just doesnít try?

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 01:59 AM
talent wise its tough... id take him over westbrook... ad and embiid have injury concerns but yes jokic has been better than both because he is far more efficent... meaning he does more without taking as many shots in less minutes but still above a minute point.

Embiids turnovers rape him and i am not even kidding... his turnovers and his 3 point shooting hurt him badly compared to jokic.

Iíd like to see your top 25 in the league in order when you have the chance.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 02:02 AM
How do we know whoís trying and who isnít trying? Not just LeBron related but Iím talking every player in the world. What if Lillard is the best player in the world but he just doesnít try?

lol that is why we just go by the stat.. we dont... hell if whiteside would ever get his head out of his *** and try non stop he might be the GOAT : P

Honestly its not perfect but it does the most with the data it is given compared to any other stat.. jokic has been better than embiid/giannis... covington had a monster year because of his defense and his insanely hot offensive start... but even i dont go by rpm for 1 year... i use 3 years as a base... I love Embiid and he does a **** ton and he does have way more responsibility than covington by a **** ton but that responsibility has caused him take take stupid 3 after stupid 3 and try to dribble like a PG and turn it over constantly and thus is why covington was actually the best sixer last year.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 02:06 AM
Iíd like to see your top 25 in the league in order when you have the chance.

sometime this week i will put it together no problem... I rely a ton on RPM but at the same time i do use logic... example I would have jokic over embiid/giannis easily right now when nobody else would... rpm says cov had a top 8 year but I am not gonna put a dude top 8 just because of 1 year... to me over the last 2 years he has been top 25 so he would be in my top 25 or so esp if he has 1 more elite year. If we are talking the most talented i would of course rank id different and lebron/durant would always be 1 and 2 but i am not sure they really deserve 1 and 2 anymore.

The nba and its fans just toss aside a guy like Jokic because he isnt a huge name and he doesnt score 25ppg and that is honestly stupid considering PPG is ******** and marketability doesnt equate to the best player. I am fairly certain 30 percent of psd basketball fans on here dont even know who jokic is or what he has done and that right there is why RPM is the best stat... It doesnt just reward the big name for being the big name or the guy for putting up the most points on 90 shots a game.

Alayla
10-08-2018, 03:01 AM

Yes No Mabye Yes

IndyRealist
10-08-2018, 07:57 AM
I wrote like 10 paragraphs with citations on RPM. We could use a link to it right about now.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-08-2018, 08:04 AM

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 10:06 AM

Stop homer

Rivera
10-08-2018, 10:12 AM

holy wow :laugh:

Rivera
10-08-2018, 10:23 AM
not gonna lie, I went digging only because of that top 25 player comment LoL. I remember MTM getting mad at the end of the philly/boston series and wanted him traded, but now he was a top 25 player last season? :laugh2: he isnt top 10 in his position

offseason plans...

Embiid cardio-every ****ing day

Ben simmons- 1 million jump shots before game 1 of the regular season

Covington-Traded

Illya- Pretend like he has a disease and keep him the **** away

Fultz- 5 million jump shots

Lebron- give him 9000000 billion dollars

If you cant get lebron- Fultz/Covington or Saric/Covington for KL... If you cant get either see if PG13 wants to come.

Brett brown- Make him watch all tape of Brad Stevens or POP.

i love his defense... his defense is amazing and his contract is good.. But he honestly did not advance his offensive game at all and it kills this team... Id rather package him and add someone else because he becomes expendable if you add a top free agents in PG13 or a KL

its not about this series... He has had a tough several months... Its not about the tough several months either... If we get PG13 why is he needed exactly? We have saric.... Cov defense is great... His contract is great... His pros and where we are make him a key off season piece.

Silent
10-08-2018, 10:24 AM

Stop it :facepalm:

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 10:39 AM
LeBron
KD
Curry
Kawhi
Harden
AD
Jimmy
Giannis
CP3
Embiid
Simmons
PG
Westbrook
Derozan
Lowry
Oladipo
Love
Kyrie
Lillard
Wall
Green
Klay
Aldridge
Mitchell
Gobert

Wow that was easy, couldíve kept going without hesitating for awhile but thereís 25.

Yeah, u only named one guy on Boston...as if there arenít at least 4 guys just on Boston who are better. You havenít even scratched the surface on how many players are better than Cov.

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 10:46 AM

Yeah...RPM isnít better than PER at the end of the day if you are trying to rank players based off of it

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 10:49 AM

/Thread

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 10:52 AM

Yes, but last year, Covington didnít effect the outcome of a game at near the level of Lebron while posting that higher RPM which shows that the stat is Bullóó!

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 11:07 AM
over the last 2 years yes he has been better than those guys.... He is extremely underrated... 3 years ago he only played 21 minutes so that isnt really enough to justify it... kevin durant is the only tricky case only because he is giving up overall impact but again he choose that situation and choose to take a back seat to curry in the regular season so yes jokic has actually been better the last 2 years because the warriors best player in the regular seaosn by far has been curry.... tre will legit never let me live this post down.

Gtfoh...heís underrated sure...is he top 5? óó no!

Dude stop trying to justify rpm homie. We know itís useful. But donít try and convince us Jokic has been better than AD and KD.

Again heís underrated...but stop

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 11:11 AM
not gonna lie, I went digging only because of that top 25 player comment LoL. I remember MTM getting mad at the end of the philly/boston series and wanted him traded, but now he was a top 25 player last season? :laugh2: he isnt top 10 in his position

He might not be top 25 at his position

Rivera
10-08-2018, 11:22 AM
He might not be top 25 at his position

i wouldnt go that far, and I would really have to dig on that one, depending on who you put at SF (for ex: Jimmy played lots of SG, while wiggins played SF, do you put him at SF?, Giannis people list as an SF but we know he plays more PF, LeBron is an SF but will be playing so much more PF this year etc)

but one thing I do know. I would rather have Covington on my team than Wiggins

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 11:26 AM
i wouldnt go that far, and I would really have to dig on that one, depending on who you put at SF (for ex: Jimmy played lots of SG, while wiggins played SF, do you put him at SF?, Giannis people list as an SF but we know he plays more PF, LeBron is an SF but will be playing so much more PF this year etc)

but one thing I do know. I would rather have Covington on my team than Wiggins

Sixers play better against Boston if you have Wiggins instead of Covington. They needed scoring bad that series. Wiggins is a huge problem next to Simmons and Embiid.

Rivera
10-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Sixers play better against Boston if you have Wiggins instead of Covington. They needed scoring bad that series. Wiggins is a huge problem next to Simmons and Embiid.

yea deff a problem that he would take shots away from their best player while taking contested mid range Js

deff a problem

Jamiecballer
10-08-2018, 11:40 AM
Is Kawhi better than LeBron Curry and Harden?Engaged Lebron is the best. There is zero argument there. When he turns on the defense in the postseason he can't be touched. I give him a pass regular season because he carries an unprecedented load and he has proven too many times that assuming he can't turn it up on that end is folly.

But if Lebron disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle today I think there are 3 players who have a legitimate claim for best player in the game. One is easy and generally accepted, one has a serious question that must be answered, and one is just beginning to get included in the conversation.

Durant is the easy accepted choice. Leonard has to prove he is 100% the same guy he was before. Davis is building a resume that can't be ignored.

Harden and Curry are fantastic players, without question. You can call me biased if you like, that's fine. You just cannot compare the value of players that are elite on one end of the court with players that are elite or near elite on both.

Jamiecballer
10-08-2018, 11:44 AM
You guys need to get laid.Seconded.

Heediot
10-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Harden and Curry are fantastic players, without question. You can call me biased if you like, that's fine. You just cannot compare the value of players that are elite on one end of the court with players that are elite or near elite on both.

You can if these guys are the catalyst for say a historic offense. Magic Johnson was the best in the game at one point and he was no crazy defender, although I`ve never really seen the guy play before his aids.

Being a great individual player doesn`t necessarily translate over to team success. How a team is constructed is also a factor around the said player as well.

Curry and Harden are better at making their team mates better. All 3 guys, including KD, have issues when going really deep into the playoffs as the main scorer on their own fwiw.

I think they all have cases even KL. A lot of factors come into play.

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 12:31 PM
You can if these guys are the catalyst for say a historic offense. Magic Johnson was the best in the game at one point and he was no crazy defender, although I`ve never really seen the guy play before his aids.

Being a great individual player doesn`t necessarily translate over to team success. How a team is constructed is also a factor around the said player as well.

Curry and Harden are better at making their team mates better. All 3 guys, including KD, have issues when going really deep into the playoffs as the main scorer on their own fwiw.

I think they all have cases even KL. A lot of factors come into play.

Yeah if thatís the case, then David Robinson >>> Magic or Bird as David was more Elite offensively than Both and Worlds better defensively.

aman_13
10-08-2018, 01:30 PM
I wrote like 10 paragraphs with citations on RPM. We could use a link to it right about now.I can't believe they removed your thread from sticky. I haven't been able to find it.

And I was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Dade County
10-08-2018, 01:35 PM

What? are you serious or were you doing a what if Bizarro type of world?

Dade County
10-08-2018, 01:38 PM

Mods... it's time to Lock This Thread

buckalis
10-08-2018, 01:52 PM

That's a proof that your Basketball knowledge is (to be polite) questionable as for you to be considered as serious to have a conversation with... Joker is indeed a great player that one can expect him to have "Embiid potential" at some point of his career... but Giannis is a unique piece that NBA has never seen before... If there is one player that can be Lebron + AD + Curry combined in one, this is Giannis... that's why he was voted first as the best franchise piece to have from NBA's GM's this season.

Jamiecballer
10-08-2018, 02:58 PM

I think they all have cases even KL. A lot of factors come into play.Respectfully dont agree.

Jamiecballer
10-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Ok first of all Jokic is likely the most underrated star in the NBA at the moment. Second of all I'd take Jokic over Giannis personally.I may end up regretting this but me too. Giannis will be limited by whether he ever learns to shoot beyond the arc. Jokic has proven that he can.

Heediot
10-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Respectfully dont agree.

KD the better defender, but I think what Curry brings and how he elevates his team more then makes up for what KD does on that end.

Nash in 2008 or Giannis right now. One guy is the better two way player.

Defense is important, but so is playmaking and court vision. It`s a ball handler league and offensively, ball handlers control the game more. For his size kd is a good ball handler, his lack of court vision and feel doesnt make him elevates his mates as much as he tries. I don`t think KD`s defense is great enough to negate Curry`s impact overall on offense. Ball is about penetration and or collapsing defenses. Before it was more about the post, now it`s about the primary ball handler.

I think KD is the best individual talent of the bunch, but I think Curry is the best in terms of building a team around. KD is wired to attack and score. Curry too, but he is more crafty, better vision and playmaker, and can play the game two steps ahead. Kd is the type of guy you throw to and hope he can get a bucket with his skill set and arsenal. But given his shooting numbers from the field outside of GS, he`s not as dominant as people assume outside his current team (*** in the post season ***).

Saddletramp
10-08-2018, 04:52 PM

Oh look, some actual Jimmy Butler trade talk. How refreshing.

Sounds like Thibs keeps pushing the goal posts back as soon as he gets some more value added on. ďOh look, his medical situation is better than every one assumed.....thatís worth another pick/quality player!Ē

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 04:56 PM
That's a proof that your Basketball knowledge is (to be polite) questionable as for you to be considered as serious to have a conversation with... Joker is indeed a great player that one can expect him to have "Embiid potential" at some point of his career... but Giannis is a unique piece that NBA has never seen before... If there is one player that can be Lebron + AD + Curry combined in one, this is Giannis... that's why he was voted first as the best franchise piece to have from NBA's GM's this season.

Still trolling I see. He has no curry in him.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 05:20 PM

I said we were heated in the moment because of how hot and cold offensively he is but that doesnt take away his defense and i stated i trade him for butler.. my overall point is tell me how draymond is a top 12 player but covington wasnt top 25 last year. Explain that to me.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Yeah...RPM isnít better than PER at the end of the day if you are trying to rank players based off of it

please explain to me how Per is better than RPM and why because i have a feeling you dont know what goes into either. You see lebron at 12 and instantly you think its wrong when in all actuallity his defense was that bad last year that it dropped him a ton which everyone picked up on but we all still had him as the best or an mvp because we knew he wasnt trying but was still playing and doing things for that horrid team and horrid situation.

Rivera
10-08-2018, 05:27 PM
I said we were heated in the moment because of how hot and cold offensively he is but that doesnt take away his defense and i stated i trade him for butler.. my overall point is tell me how draymond is a top 12 player but covington wasnt top 25 last year. Explain that to me.

i personally wouldnt rank Draymond that high, I have him more between the 15-25 range

more versitalle on defense

has a larger skill set on offense

one is the qb of the defense, the other isnt

one is the heart beat of the team, the other isnt

and I didnt even get into stats yet

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 05:33 PM
i personally wouldnt rank Draymond that high, I have him more between the 15-25 range

more versitalle on defense

has a larger skill set on offense

one is the qb of the defense, the other isnt

one is the heart beat of the team, the other isnt

and I didnt even get into stats yet

well then id have no issues with your take in all honesty... most people will put dray at 12 which i also have no issues with because i dont think we put enough stock in defense... covington was a much much better defender than dray last year on top of a better 3point shooter where is dray had more assists which well curry and klay. One year doesnt put covington as a top 25 player by any means but the top 100 ranked him 48... he had a top 25 season last year because of his defense and his hot start.

Rivera
10-08-2018, 05:36 PM
well then id have no issues with your take in all honesty... most people will put dray at 12 which i also have no issues with because i dont think we put enough stock in defense... covington was a much much better defender than dray last year on top of a better 3point shooter where is dray had more assists which well curry and klay. One year doesnt put covington as a top 25 player by any means but the top 100 ranked him 48... he had a top 25 season last year because of his defense and his hot start.

lol no he didnt

unless if your only talking defensively, then yes, Cov was a top 25 player on defense last year

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Come on MTM, he had a good season last year for a role player but in no way is he top 25 and he doesnít compare to green who does much more on offense. Youíre clearly in the wrong here.

buckalis
10-08-2018, 06:05 PM
It is 100% sure that Thibs would take this over any other deal:

Hawks receive: M.Delavedova & J.Henson (both waived) + 3x2nd picks from Kings, Bucks & Wolves respectively

Kings receive: D. Divicenzo & G.Dieng

Wolves receive: K. Middleton, K. Bazemore & T. Maker

Bucks receive: J.Butler & K.Koufos

...the question is if he would take the above being the same, but only with Snell instead of Midleton...

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 06:07 PM
please explain to me how Per is better than RPM and why because i have a feeling you dont know what goes into either. You see lebron at 12 and instantly you think its wrong when in all actuallity his defense was that bad last year that it dropped him a ton which everyone picked up on but we all still had him as the best or an mvp because we knew he wasnt trying but was still playing and doing things for that horrid team and horrid situation.

Iím not saying itís not a good stat. It just doesnít tell you who is better based on the criteria is uses to rank people

FlashBolt
10-08-2018, 06:07 PM
This guy here saying Giannis =AD+LeBron+Curry is hilarious..

IKnowHoops
10-08-2018, 06:23 PM

Trade ya for a guy saying Covington is a top 25 player last year.

WaDe03
10-08-2018, 06:27 PM
It is 100% sure that Thibs would take this over any other deal:

Hawks receive: M.Delavedova & J.Henson (both waived) + 3x2nd picks from Kings, Bucks & Wolves respectively

Kings receive: D. Divicenzo & G.Dieng

Wolves receive: K. Middleton, K. Bazemore & T. Maker

Bucks receive: J.Butler & K.Koufos

...the question is if he would take the above being the same, but only with Snell instead of Midleton...

I can answer for you, no he wouldnít.

buckalis
10-08-2018, 06:41 PM

Why do you make things up? I said that Giannis is the only player ever in NBA that can be AD, Lebron or Curry combined in one... and it's not me only saying... Giannis is the only superstar out there that has played for extensive periods with his team on starting PG, starting Wing, starting Forward and starting center... Nobody else ever has...

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Come on MTM, he had a good season last year for a role player but in no way is he top 25 and he doesnít compare to green who does much more on offense. Youíre clearly in the wrong here.

I have no issues saying when I am wrong... example when i thought embiid had a better season than butler which he didnt.... 2 things... How is green so much better on offense? The 2nd thing is green is slightly better on offense but Cov is better on defense yet one guy is a top 12 player and the other is getting laughed at for having a top 25 season in which he was actually better than draymond green last season.

More-Than-Most
10-08-2018, 07:50 PM
what I find hilarious Is i am clearly a homer notion...

I am arguing Jokic over embiid and i love embiid more than anything

I dont even like covington that is the best part because of how frustrating he can be on offense-see last nights preseason game as an example-

I said Id trade him and a first for butler lol.

Yet I am clearly a homer for covington when in all actuality i am sick and tired of defense being an after thought unless it comes to specific players... I am tired of the hypocrtical arguments like how most have a guy like for example a kyrie in their top 15 for being very good on one side of the ball but **** on the other then turn around and laugh at the notion that a guy like cov who is ok on offense but one of the best defenders in basketball had a top 25 season... really think about the logic we use to justify top players

Think about how we look at a top 12 player like draymond and look at his offensive out put over cov and then realize last season cov was actually the better defender... It must suck just looking at per and ppg but not realizing the amount of shots taken in terms of ppg etc etc etc.

IKnowHoops
10-09-2018, 05:17 AM
Why do you make things up? I said that Giannis is the only player ever in NBA that can be AD, Lebron or Curry combined in one... and it's not me only saying... Giannis is the only superstar out there that has played for extensive periods with his team on starting PG, starting Wing, starting Forward and starting center... Nobody else ever has...

He can never be Bron or Steph though so no.

IKnowHoops
10-09-2018, 05:19 AM

I dont even like covington that is the best part because of how frustrating he can be on offense-see last nights preseason game as an example-

Yet I am clearly a homer for covington when in all actuality i am sick and tired of defense being an after thought unless it comes to specific players... I am tired of the hypocrtical arguments like how most have a guy like for example a kyrie in their top 15 for being very good on one side of the ball but **** on the other then turn around and laugh at the notion that a guy like cov who is ok on offense but one of the best defenders in basketball had a top 25 season... really think about the logic we use to justify top players

Think about how we look at a top 12 player like draymond and look at his offensive out put over cov and then realize last season cov was actually the better defender... It must suck just looking at per and ppg but not realizing the amount of shots taken in terms of ppg etc etc etc.

No

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 07:06 AM
No

from someone who doesnt understand per or RPM id expect no rebuttal. You are butthurt because RPM makes lebron look worse because of his putrid defense... I understand I hate it too but it wasnt wrong. Lebrons defense was *** garbo last season probably because he wasnt trying but it is what it is... No worries he will be the god we both want/need/expect this year on both sides of the ball.

beasted86
10-09-2018, 08:06 AM

This guy needs an explanation of the canyon between Green and Covington.... SMH. Sipping that homer tea hard.

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 08:14 AM
This guy needs an explanation of the canyon between Green and Covington.... SMH. Sipping that homer tea hard.

tell me how much better Dray was over cov last year and why... You are right I need an explanation and I am oh so curious to listen to you tell me why green was so much better LAST SEASON... Please go. Dont vanish... Dont ignore the thread now... Tell me exactly why last season there was a canyon between covs play and drays play.

I dont mind learning something new and am all for the furthering of my basketball knowledge so please share with the class

WaDe03
10-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Butler met with Thibs again on Monday to tell him he wants to be traded. So whatís that now like 3 times? Get this **** done!

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Butler met with Thibs again on Monday to tell him he wants to be traded. So whatís that now like 3 times? Get this **** done!

thibs is killing the wolves honestly

Hawkeye15
10-09-2018, 10:43 AM
thought this was funny, and in all honesty, way more likely than any best case scenario:

Worst Case: Thirty days after training camp begins, Butler is still a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves Ė making him obligated to report to the team or lose a year or NBA service time, which would delay his free agency. So he reports, and the season is an absolute soap opera. Thibodeau sides with Butler in a divided locker room, and the sniping continues throughout the season, both on court and off. Butler eventually opts for a surgery so he can avoid playing for the team, but the damage is done. Thibodeau loses his job midseason. The Timberwolves only win 37 games and are seen as the biggest disappointment in the NBA. Worse, they lose Butler for nothing when he signs with the Clippers in the offseason.

Vinylman
10-09-2018, 10:55 AM
thought this was funny, and in all honesty, way more likely than any best case scenario:

probably how it will go LOLOL

Hawkeye15
10-09-2018, 10:57 AM
probably how it will go LOLOL

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more likely than the alternative scenario

IKnowHoops
10-09-2018, 11:14 AM
from someone who doesnt understand per or RPM id expect no rebuttal. You are butthurt because RPM makes lebron look worse because of his putrid defense... I understand I hate it too but it wasnt wrong. Lebrons defense was *** garbo last season probably because he wasnt trying but it is what it is... No worries he will be the god we both want/need/expect this year on both sides of the ball.

Bro, Iím not buthurt that rpm doesnít have Bron #1. I couldnít care less. Iím way past needing/trying to validate Bron

And I know the diff between rpm and per

IKnowHoops
10-09-2018, 11:19 AM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more likely than the alternative scenario

Well, itís MN sports

Hawkeye15
10-09-2018, 11:46 AM
Well, itís MN sports

precisely

mens teams in shambles, womens teams win non-stop

WaDe03
10-09-2018, 02:47 PM

beasted86
10-09-2018, 07:26 PM
tell me how much better Dray was over cov last year and why... You are right I need an explanation and I am oh so curious to listen to you tell me why green was so much better LAST SEASON... Please go. Dont vanish... Dont ignore the thread now... Tell me exactly why last season there was a canyon between covs play and drays play.

I dont mind learning something new and am all for the furthering of my basketball knowledge so please share with the class

That's the thing you don't understand. Its something that doesn't need explaining.

Why is Porziņģis taller than Isaiah Thomas? Why would someone explain the answer?

Let's both act like Philly right this minute wouldn't trade Covington for Green and add 2 future 1sts on top of it.

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 07:45 PM
That's the thing you don't understand. Its something that doesn't need explaining.

Why is Porziņģis taller than Isaiah Thomas? Why would someone explain the answer?

Let's both act like Philly right this minute wouldn't trade Covington for Green and add 2 future 1sts on top of it.

so you have no rebuttal is what you are saying and are trying to justify your sad opinion with comparing something like height... and yes of course we would trade cov and a first for green but no way would i trade cov and 2 firsts for green esp if one of those firsts were the heat first... Also why does trading him for someone else take away from him having a top 25 season last season? I am so very curious about your takes on top of STILL wanting you to explain how green was so much better than cov last season.

beasted86
10-09-2018, 07:55 PM
so you have no rebuttal is what you are saying and are trying to justify your sad opinion with comparing something like height... and yes of course we would trade cov and a first for green but no way would i trade cov and 2 firsts for green esp if one of those firsts were the heat first... Also why does trading him for someone else take away from him having a top 25 season last season? I am so very curious about your takes on top of STILL wanting you to explain how green was so much better than cov last season.

If someone tells you no, Isaiah Thomas is not much shorter than Porziņģis... Seriously, where do you even start your argument on something so obvious?

There are times people argue for the sake of arguing. If you think you won something here, have at it homie.

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 08:01 PM
If someone tells you no, Isaiah Thomas is not much shorter than Porziņģis... Seriously, where do you even start your argument on something so obvious?

There are times people argue for the sake of arguing. If you think you won something here, have at it homie.

So still no rebuttal or statistical evidence or anything of any substance to help validate your opinion outside of just saying its obvious? My argument is not that cov is the better player but that cov had a top 25 season and a season better than green... You do realize players can have better seasons and another player can still be better because 1 season isnt the end all be all right? This is actually hilarious to me...

Go look at what draymond did last year and look at what cov did last year and explain to me how draymond was better or so much better?

ewing
10-09-2018, 08:14 PM

Green is a primary ball handler for GS, he is the teamís primary distributor. He also is a much more versatile defender. I donít know but about your stat but I bet if Cov went from defending 1 through 3 to getting matched on guys that play one through 5 he would do worse in it. I also think he if you played him as big teams would run a layup line on you. Greenís ability to play multiple roles allows you more fully utilize other players. No offense I like Cov and I actually hope he can be more then Danny Green. When I first saw Green I thought he would grow into a more consistent threat and be better. Cov is a good player Green just is better

ewing
10-09-2018, 08:16 PM
thibs is killing the wolves honestly

I hope they patch it up. I honestly think itís best for the franchise. Butler and Towns are a nice combo. Towns d does scare me though

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Green is a primary ball handler for GS, he is the teamís primary distributor. He also is a much more versatile defender. I donít know but about your stat but I bet if Cov went from defending 1 through to getting matched on guys that play one through 5 he would do worse. I also donít think he if you played him as big teams would run a layup line on you. His ability to play multiple roles allows you more fully utilize other players. No offense I like Cov and I actually hope he can be more then Danny Green. When I first saw Green I thought he would grow into a more consistent threat and be better. Cov is a good player Green just is better

Not disagreeing that green is the better player but green who was better offensively last year was also much worse defensively over cov... One season will never take away from one person being better than the other... Lebron was a damn great player last season but with how bad his defense was he wasnt close to the best but he is still the best player to most people... My entire argument is based off of just 1 season... I never disagreed with green being the better player the only 2 things i have really stated in this thread is because of covs defense he had a top 25 season and cov-------------------------------------------> richardson

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 08:19 PM
I hope they patch it up. I honestly think itís best for the franchise. Butler and Towns are a nice combo. Towns d does scare me though

i also understand it from butlers perspective... If he did **** towns girl then he is 100 percent wrong and should be traded... If he is pissed of their mentality and that is the only issue he is 100 percent right.

ewing
10-09-2018, 08:22 PM

But I donít think he was a better defender bc Greenís allows you to play so many different line ups that would get smoked if you ask Cov to play that role.

ewing
10-09-2018, 08:25 PM
i also understand it from butlers perspective... If he did **** towns girl then he is 100 percent wrong and should be traded... If he is pissed of their mentality and that is the only issue he is 100 percent right.

Towns ainít with her anymore. Hopefully they go to work. They both should

Rivera
10-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Not disagreeing that green is the better player but green who was better offensively last year was also much worse defensively over cov... One season will never take away from one person being better than the other... Lebron was a damn great player last season but with how bad his defense was he wasnt close to the best but he is still the best player to most people... My entire argument is based off of just 1 season... I never disagreed with green being the better player the only 2 things i have really stated in this thread is because of covs defense he had a top 25 season and cov-------------------------------------------> richardson

top 25 defensive season, not top 25 season overall you are buggin

Rivera
10-09-2018, 08:54 PM
So still no rebuttal or statistical evidence or anything of any substance to help validate your opinion outside of just saying its obvious? My argument is not that cov is the better player but that cov had a top 25 season and a season better than green... You do realize players can have better seasons and another player can still be better because 1 season isnt the end all be all right? This is actually hilarious to me...

Go look at what draymond did last year and look at what cov did last year and explain to me how draymond was better or so much better?

wayyy more assists, more rebounds, covers 1-5 defensively, is the QB of his defense (covington is not) higher defensive boxplus/minus higher VORP, is the engine of his team, helps sets the offense up by running it at the top of the key many times, way better screener, more valuable to his team

and lets not look at Drays playoff numbers vs Covington because Drays playoff numbers smoke Covington

is that enough for you so you can stop with the Covington had a top 25 season last season nonsense? there are players who played 0 defense but are way more efficient and important to their team offensively that had better seasons that Covington

just stop

beasted86
10-09-2018, 09:19 PM

No, he legit thinks it was a top 25 overall season, and actually thinks I'm going to argue against otherwise. LOL.

WaDe03
10-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Guys when it comes to Jimmy, #HeGone

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 09:38 PM

He was a top 5 defender in all of basketball last year... Would you like the statistics beyond just RPM

According to NBA Advanced Stats, Philadelphia has actually posted a better defensive rating with Covington alone (101.2) than Embiid alone (104.2).

Covington leads all regular players with 4.4 deflections per 36 minutes (via NBA Advanced Stats' hustle leaderboard) and defends all three perimeter spots, a must given how often the 76ers crossmatch on D.

ē The players Covington has guarded this season have a collective field goal percentage of 45.4 percent when not facing him. Against him, they've shot 42.5 percent.

From three, Covington's opponents have shot 34.5 percent against him compared to 36.2 percent against everyone else.

ē Covington averages 2.9 steals per 48 minutes -- fifth-most in the NBA among players with at least 50 games this season

ē His company is even more exclusive when you account for blocks. Covington is averaging 1.9 steals and 1.0 block per game. The only three others averaging at least 1.5 steals and 1.0 block are Green, Giannis Antetokounmpo and Andre Drummond.

ē It goes beyond steals, though. How about all those times Covington strips a ball that lands in a teammate's hands, or when he knocks a pass out of bounds to force the opponent to run a new set? Covington leads the NBA with 4.3 deflections per game. The only other player above 4.0 is Green.

More-Than-Most
10-09-2018, 09:41 PM
wayyy more assists, more rebounds, covers 1-5 defensively, is the QB of his defense (covington is not) higher defensive boxplus/minus higher VORP, is the engine of his team, helps sets the offense up by running it at the top of the key many times, way better screener, more valuable to his team

and lets not look at Drays playoff numbers vs Covington because Drays playoff numbers smoke Covington

is that enough for you so you can stop with the Covington had a top 25 season last season nonsense? there are players who played 0 defense but are way more efficient and important to their team offensively that had better seasons that Covington

just stop

he did have more assists... You bring up about him basically covering all positions like center but do not factor in the rebounds he nets because of it which arent much better than Rocos... Roco is a better 3 point shooter/free throw shooter and turns it over less... Drays per that you people love to use isnt even that much higher and covington was by far the better defender last year. So again all dray had was the assists/FG percentage.

You do realize RPM is a way way better than vorp and makes vorp useless right? If you are just going by the box score which is sad in todays league then by all means use vorp but if you want actual value and how well a player actually played RPM is by far better... Fun note the best vorp season ever is westy above MJ/Lebron/Kareem etc etc lololol... VORP THOUGH

Storch
10-10-2018, 12:56 AM
This thread mentions covington and middleton as superstars. :laugh:

IKnowHoops
10-10-2018, 09:32 AM
He was a top 5 defender in all of basketball last year... Would you like the statistics beyond just RPM

According to NBA Advanced Stats, Philadelphia has actually posted a better defensive rating with Covington alone (101.2) than Embiid alone (104.2).

Covington leads all regular players with 4.4 deflections per 36 minutes (via NBA Advanced Stats' hustle leaderboard) and defends all three perimeter spots, a must given how often the 76ers crossmatch on D.

ē The players Covington has guarded this season have a collective field goal percentage of 45.4 percent when not facing him. Against him, they've shot 42.5 percent.

From three, Covington's opponents have shot 34.5 percent against him compared to 36.2 percent against everyone else.

ē Covington averages 2.9 steals per 48 minutes -- fifth-most in the NBA among players with at least 50 games this season

ē His company is even more exclusive when you account for blocks. Covington is averaging 1.9 steals and 1.0 block per game. The only three others averaging at least 1.5 steals and 1.0 block are Green, Giannis Antetokounmpo and Andre Drummond.

ē It goes beyond steals, though. How about all those times Covington strips a ball that lands in a teammate's hands, or when he knocks a pass out of bounds to force the opponent to run a new set? Covington leads the NBA with 4.3 deflections per game. The only other player above 4.0 is Green.

All this time I was not aware that Bruce Bowen was a top 25 player in the NBA all those years.

IKnowHoops
10-10-2018, 09:38 AM
he did have more assists... You bring up about him basically covering all positions like center but do not factor in the rebounds he nets because of it which arent much better than Rocos... Roco is a better 3 point shooter/free throw shooter and turns it over less... Drays per that you people love to use isnt even that much higher and covington was by far the better defender last year. So again all dray had was the assists/FG percentage.

You do realize RPM is a way way better than vorp and makes vorp useless right? If you are just going by the box score which is sad in todays league then by all means use vorp but if you want actual value and how well a player actually played RPM is by far better... Fun note the best vorp season ever is westy above MJ/Lebron/Kareem etc etc lololol... VORP THOUGH

But Covington is so high on RPM that he makes RPM look like way more of joke so ďRPM thoughĒ

More-Than-Most
10-10-2018, 09:38 AM
All this time I was not aware that Bruce Bowen was a top 25 player in the NBA all those years.

well bown avg like 5ppg less rebounds/less assists/less steals/less blocks

But yea lets just ignore everything that was posted.

More-Than-Most
10-10-2018, 09:40 AM
But Covington is so high on RPM that he makes RPM look like way more of joke so ďRPM thoughĒ

yea because to people like you defense is irrelevant so its not really surprising.

IKnowHoops
10-10-2018, 09:42 AM
well bown avg like 5ppg less rebounds/less assists/less steals/less blocks

But yea lets just ignore everything that was posted.

Well he was the best perimeter defender in the league for a number of years. Doesnít that auto get you into top 25 players in the league?

More-Than-Most
10-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Well he was the best perimeter defender in the league for a number of years. Doesnít that auto get you into top 25 players in the league?

except i just showed you that covington is also an all around great defender and a number of his statistical output while be an above average offensive player... i am sure per tells you differently of course lolololol

Vinylman
10-10-2018, 09:57 AM
will it ever end?

Jimmy Buckets to Sacto for Zach and a pick

R. Johnson#3
10-10-2018, 10:34 AM
It's looking more and more likely that Jimmy's trade will challenge the Vince deal as the most lopsided trade in NBA history. Supposedly the Heat's offer was just JRich and a 1st.

Hawkeye15
10-10-2018, 10:43 AM
The Wolves deserve this dysfunction. I hope they don't trade him and it becomes the most ackward situation possible. I ****ing hate being a fan of this team.

GREATNESS ONE
10-10-2018, 10:47 AM
The Wolves deserve this dysfunction. I hope they don't trade him and it becomes the most ackward situation possible. I ****ing hate being a fan of this team.

:laugh2:

R. Johnson#3
10-10-2018, 10:49 AM

Maybe if Jimmy lets KAT bang his Mom then they'd be even?

Vinylman
10-10-2018, 10:49 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh ::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laug h:

Rivera
10-10-2018, 10:53 AM

By using your stat RPM Covington was better than Embiid !!!!! Covington was carrying Embiid and Simmons all the way to the 2nd round!

RPM thoooooo. Lololololol

Jamiecballer
10-10-2018, 11:37 AM
Maybe if Jimmy lets KAT bang his Mom then they'd be even?His mom is in a coma

JOSKOMANG4
10-10-2018, 11:39 AM
kings pull off the blockbuster.

- Dieng & Butler for Giles, Hield, Zach Randolph(waived), and Iman Shumpert(waived).

SAC:

C: WCS/DIENG/KOUFUS
PF: BAGLEY/BJELICA/LABISSIERE
SF: BUTLER/JACKSON/REYNOLDS
SG: BOGS/MCCLEMORE
PG: FOX/FERRELL/MASON

WHY SAC? KINGS NEED SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN. THEY NEED TO REJUVENATE THE FAN BASE. ACQUIRING BUTLER SHOWS THEY WANT TO CONTEND IMMEDIATELY. YES BUTLER MAY NOT RE-UP, AND YOUR STUCK WITH DIENG THE NEXT 2 SEASONS, BUT THE REWARD IS MUCH MORE THAN THE RISK! AND WHO KNOWS; BUTLER MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SACRAMENTO!!

MIN:

C: KAT/PATTON

PF: GIBSON/GILES/TOLLIVER

SF: WIGGINS/DENG/BATES-DIOP

SG: HIELD/OKOGIE/JOHNSON-ODOM

PG: ROSE/T.JONES

*WITH ROSE RECEIVING THE LOVE AT THE STARTING PG POSITION; THOUGHTS ABOUT TRADING TEAGUE TO PHX FOR BUCKS 2019 LOTTERY PROTECTED 1ST & EXPIRING CONTRACT DARRELL ARTHUR(WAIVED)