PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy requests a Trade

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

buckalis
10-02-2018, 09:22 AM
I think Bucks GM Horst prefers to land Butler while hanging onto Giannis and Middleton. So we'd have our little big 3. Bucks already dangled Bledsoe,Brogdon,Delly,Wilson at draft night. Also Henson been on trade block before the ink dried on his contract. But like ya said.

Dieng is to costly for a mild upgrade over Henson. Also we got Lopez and Maker and Wood yet. Also Ersan can play small ball center as well. So if Wolves are force feeding Dieng in all Butler deals good luck with that. I know Kings said they'd take Dieng if they get a first round pick.

I prefer Brogdon,Maker, Thib's ex-Bulls Snell,Wilson,Zeller and a pick in 2022 for Butler. Doubt Taylor or Thibs bite on that though.

They won't take back too many players which would then create a problem for the Wolves 15 players roster... They'll want 2 players for Butler, or 3 for Butler + Dieng... But since it is Middleton they want, the Bucks can avoid having Dieng... if the Bucks will insist on other than Middleton, they will then insist to add Dieng and most probably they will end up having the deal with another team....

I don't believe Thibs will have Snell either... not with 3/34 remaining in his contract anyway... I believe they will insist on having Middleton as to deal with the Bucks and what the Bucks should do, is to see how they can achieve surrounding Middleton with as less valuable pieces as possible...

It can be a long negotiating process, as both teams may choose to reposition themselves bit by bit each time until they can converge to something that is reasonable for both...

As I said many times before and then from the first moment that Butler was announced to be available... "Bucks are the clear favorites to have Butler if they will accept to sent Middleton at Minnesota".

Heediot
10-02-2018, 09:30 AM
Damn didn't catch too many Bucks games last year, but looking at Maker's numbers he regressed, so I change my tune on him in the other post.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 09:54 AM
As Iíve said from the start, ďLakers are the clear favorites to have Butler if they will accept to sent LeBron at Minnesota.Ē

buckalis
10-02-2018, 11:59 AM
As Iíve said from the start, ďLakers are the clear favorites to have Butler if they will accept to sent LeBron at Minnesota.Ē

See? ...sometimes you propose really bright ideas!

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 12:04 PM
See? ...sometimes you propose really bright ideas!

Thank you! I think the Warriors could be favorites if they send Curry and KD to the Wolves sending Dieng and a pick to the Hawks and receiving Lin and Butler.

ewing
10-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Thank you! I think the Warriors could be favorites if they send Curry and KD to the Wolves sending Dieng and a pick to the Hawks and receiving Lin and Butler.

You think Thibs would go for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckalis
10-02-2018, 12:26 PM

Actually you now blew it... it could be another bright idea of yours, but ...Atlanta would pass... they only take bad contracts that have 2 years to expire and Dieng has three left...

EDIT: Never the less the Hawks only have another 2 weeks as to trade Lin & Dedmon and waive Plumlee... So, clock is ticking.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 12:38 PM
Actually you now blew it... it could be another bright idea of yours, but ...Atlanta would pass... they only take bad contracts that have 2 years to expire and Dieng has three left...

EDIT: Never the less the Hawks only have another 2 weeks as to trade Lin & Dedmon and waive Plumlee... So, clock is ticking.

What if they get multiple 1sts though?

Something like this:

Wolves get: Curry and KD

Warriors get:Jimmy and Lin

Hawks get: Dieng and 2019 & 2021 1st round picks from both the Wolves and Warriors

Now take it a step further here:

Hawks also get: Kings 2019 1st from Boston

Boston gets: 2019 2nd from Warriors

Does this now get the hawks to accept?

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 12:38 PM
You think Thibs would go for it?

I think the biggest hold up would be the Hawks who are only taking 2 year contracts for assets while Dieng has 3 years.

mightybosstone
10-02-2018, 12:53 PM
As long as this thing is dragging out, it will be super interesting to see if it lasts into the season. And if it does, will Butler sit out or suit up? This kind of sucks for the rest of the Wolves team and its fan base, which should be pumped about the start of the preseason and the excitement of being a few weeks away from the regular season.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 12:56 PM
I read yesterday Butler made it known to Thibs that he wanted out back in August but Thibs was being stubborn And holding on to hope that Butler would change his mind.

buckalis
10-02-2018, 01:21 PM
As long as this thing is dragging out, it will be super interesting to see if it lasts into the season. And if it does, will Butler sit out or suit up? This kind of sucks for the rest of the Wolves team and its fan base, which should be pumped about the start of the preseason and the excitement of being a few weeks away from the regular season.

No... it won't last into the season... Atlanta will have to proceed and trade Lin and Dedmon (and additionally waive Plumlee) in two weeks from now... They now have 18 contracts and only 15 are allowed... All other contracts Atlanta has is 14 young assets (all keepers) and Bazemore that they will also trade next.

Therefore Miami won't be able to make a 3 team deal that would send Whiteside to Atlanta so that they can have Dieng's contract back... Nor the Bucks will be able to trade Henson and Delly to Atlanta so that they can have Dieng's contract...

It will then end in Dieng being able to only be traded to Phoenix or the Suns, which will require a worthy PG packing for either Sacramento or Phoenix out of the team that requires Butler, which will make Butler's price too expensive...

buckalis
10-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Actually this could work...

Wolves receive: Bledsoe, Brogdon & Dedmon

Bucks receive: Butler, Dieng and Lin

Hawks receive: Henson & Dellavedova (waives them both), Maker and two 2nds from Bucks and another two 2nds from the Wolves.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 01:54 PM

Hawks receive: Henson & Dellavedova (waives them both), Maker and two 2nds from Bucks and another two 2nds from the Wolves.

Miami can easily beat that offer.

mightybosstone
10-02-2018, 02:13 PM
No... it won't last into the season... Atlanta will have to proceed and trade Lin and Dedmon (and additionally waive Plumlee) in two weeks from now... They now have 18 contracts and only 15 are allowed... All other contracts Atlanta has is 14 young assets (all keepers) and Bazemore that they will also trade next.

Therefore Miami won't be able to make a 3 team deal that would send Whiteside to Atlanta so that they can have Dieng's contract back... Nor the Bucks will be able to trade Henson and Delly to Atlanta so that they can have Dieng's contract...

It will then end in Dieng being able to only be traded to Phoenix or the Suns, which will require a worthy PG packing for either Sacramento or Phoenix out of the team that requires Butler, which will make Butler's price too expensive...

:confused:

I feel like you just contradicted yourself. You said it won't last into the season, but then went off a tangent for three paragraphs outlining all of these challenges to a deal getting done. So if all of these teams are facing these challenges to a deal with Minnesota, what confidence should we have at this point that a deal will be made by the end of the month?

buckalis
10-02-2018, 02:14 PM

Could be... The only secure way that the Bucks will surely get Butler, is if they offer Middleton...

They can even be the one team that would land Butler without having to load Dieng's contract at all if they do.

buckalis
10-02-2018, 02:19 PM
:confused:

I feel like you just contradicted yourself. You said it won't last into the season, but then went off a tangent for three paragraphs outlining all of these challenges to a deal getting done. So if all of these teams are facing these challenges to a deal with Minnesota, what confidence should we have at this point that a deal will be made by the end of the month?

How am I contradicting myself? Atlanta that the Heat or the Bucks will use as to unload bad contracts and land Dieng back, has only 2 weeks to trade Dedmon and Lin...

IKnowHoops
10-02-2018, 02:23 PM
What if they get multiple 1sts though?

Something like this:

Wolves get: Curry and KD

Warriors get:Jimmy and Lin

Hawks get: Dieng and 2019 & 2021 1st round picks from both the Wolves and Warriors

Now take it a step further here:

Hawks also get: Kings 2019 1st from Boston

Boston gets: 2019 2nd from Warriors

Does this now get the hawks to accept?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

mightybosstone
10-02-2018, 02:26 PM
How am I contradicting myself? Atlanta that the Heat or the Bucks will use as to unload bad contracts and land Dieng back, has only 2 weeks to trade Dedmon and Lin...

This sentence makes zero sense. I have no doubt that you know what you're trying to say here, but it's not coming across in what you're writing.

IKnowHoops
10-02-2018, 02:26 PM

Iím not sure why or what would pump up this Wolves fan base. Keeping the team as is certainly wouldnít. Wiggins ascending to a top 5 sf would be a magnificent start if suspect. Getting Rubio back in exchange for Teague would most certainly do it.

mightybosstone
10-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Iím not sure why or what would pump up this Wolves fan base. Keeping the team as is certainly wouldnít. Wiggins ascending to a top 5 sf would be a magnificent start if suspect. Getting Rubio back in exchange for Teague would most certainly do it.

Honestly, I think the Wolves just need to clean house in their front office. They have talent and assets on that team. If they brought in a quality GM (which I realize are in low supply in professional sports) who could get the right coach, get the maximum value for Butler and build around the assets they have, I think that franchise has some serious potential.

But with Thibs running the show and Taylor clueless as to what the real problems are, I just don't see things getting better for them anytime soon.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Shocked the Wizards didn't give a call yet. But I suppose Thibs would want Beal back.

Porter,Morris for Butler and Dieng works.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 02:37 PM
This sentence makes zero sense. I have no doubt that you know what you're trying to say here, but it's not coming across in what you're writing.

And just completely excludes the fact that both the Kings and Suns have been linked to wanting to help out in this deal and the Hawks have been mentioned no where.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-02-2018, 02:38 PM

Depends what Thibs is asking in return. For all we know he'd want BAM and Richardson. Since ya figure he asked for 76ers Simmons as a counter offer. Bucks declined trading Middleton. My guess he'd want more then Richardson. BAM for sure probably. Whiteside doesn't have the appeal any more for value. Maybe Dragic and Richardson for Butler,Dieng gets Thib's grinning a bit. But Heat's package isn't all that exciting if its not BAM.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-02-2018, 02:42 PM
And just completely excludes the fact that both the Kings and Suns have been linked to wanting to help out in this deal and the Hawks have been mentioned no where.

Suns only help if Dragic goes to Wolves then maybe opens up a deal of Teague to Suns. Kings want a first round pick to eat most of Dieng. Kings got like $11M in cap space yet. Dieng is $15.1M. So a little something from Kings has to get tossed back into the deal.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Depends what Thibs is asking in return. For all we know he'd want BAM and Richardson. Since ya figure he asked for 76ers Simmons as a counter offer. Bucks declined trading Middleton. My guess he'd want more then Richardson. BAM for sure probably. Whiteside doesn't have the appeal any more for value. Maybe Dragic and Richardson for Butler,Dieng gets Thib's grinning a bit. But Heat's package isn't all that exciting if its not BAM.

That Bucks offer is terrible. Miami can easily beat their offer and itís not going to matter what Thibs is wanting here soon.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-02-2018, 02:51 PM

Remember Dieng is a 3 year deal.

Gorgui Dieng $15,170,787 $16,229,213 $17,287,640

It be hard to keep both of Butler at 5/$190M besides Middleton's max offer and Giannis besides Dieng. Or puts us in the tax that third year.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Suns only help if Dragic goes to Wolves then maybe opens up a deal of Teague to Suns. Kings want a first round pick to eat most of Dieng. Kings got like $11M in cap space yet. Dieng is $15.1M. So a little something from Kings has to get tossed back into the deal.

I know.

buckalis
10-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Shocked the Wizards didn't give a call yet. But I suppose Thibs would want Beal back.

Porter,Morris for Butler and Dieng works.

They have no money that would allow them to do an offer as to extend Butler...

buckalis
10-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Remember Dieng is a 3 year deal.

It be hard to keep both of Butler at 5/$190M besides Middleton's max offer and Giannis besides Dieng. Or puts us in the tax that third year.

1044645898385592321 Yeah... it will be 4/151, but the first salary is 32.4M in any case... I should think that Dieng can be re-traded if sweetened next off season... But M.O is that the Bucks can trade Middleton (+ smth) with Butler and avoid eating Dieng at all... They'll win the East and play to the finals this season, either with or without Middleton if they land Butler...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-02-2018, 03:04 PM
That Bucks offer is terrible. Miami can easily beat their offer and itís not going to matter what Thibs is wanting here soon.

Whats Miami's offer? So far its been all hearsay. Miami's end mentions Richardson wasn't on the table. Then whats on the table? Dragic? Doubt Wolves want Whiteside.

Goran Dragic $18,109,175 $19,217,900
Hassan Whiteside $25,434,263 $27,093,018

Is really meh offer.

Jimmy Butler $20,445,779 $19,841,627

Wolves would have to toss in another $10M to get the deal close. Kinda hard cause only closes salary is KAT. He wont be traded. Tolliver is only $5.7M. Also not sure if we was just signed this offseason? Wasn't Tolliver with Pistons other season? So Tolliver cant be traded for how many months. Doubt Wolves wait till mid-season for a trade.

Jeff Teague $19,000,000 $19,000,000

Bit to big of a price. Salary be a bit hard for a Heat/Wolves swap. Thibs may very well ask for Dragic and BAM. Then Wolves/Suns flip Teague for like Warren.

Goran Dragic $18,109,175 $19,217,900
Bam Adebayo $2,955,840 $3,454,080 $5,115,492 $7,115,649

Jimmy Butler $20,445,779 $19,841,627

Dragic and BAM for Butler seems the easiest to run the numbers.

IKnowHoops
10-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Jimmy + Dieng for Capela + PJ Tucker or Marquiss Chriss

buckalis
10-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Heat made it clear that they don't give Adebayo... Whiteside to Atlanta, Lin, Dedmon, Richardson & Dragic to the Wolves and Butler + Dieng to the Heat is the best they can offer...

I think that would beat Bledsoe + Brogdon + Dedmon that the Bucks can offer to Thibs eyes... Unless if the Bucks offer Middleton of course...

Vinylman
10-02-2018, 03:20 PM
nothing imminent

sorry hawkeyeÖ the longer it goes on the ******** the deal :laugh:

Hawkeye15
10-02-2018, 03:32 PM
nothing imminent

sorry hawkeyeÖ the longer it goes on the ******** the deal :laugh:

Oh I expect the worst dude. I mean, at the end of the day, we have Andrew Wiggins locked up for 5 years at a gazzilion dollars, so no matter what happens, we got that going for us...

buckalis
10-02-2018, 03:36 PM

It does to those that understand what Atlanta's trading policy is... The Heat or the Bucks would use the Hawks in a 3-team deal with the Wolves for Butler + Dieng.

mngopher35
10-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Reports we can't get Richardson, Bam, or Middleton and Rockets may be top offer with Gordon based...

Ummm if it is gonna get worse just fire Thibs now lol. I dunno why rockets wouldn't keep a Gordon/Tucker deal otb though so I just am not sure things can get much worse return wise. I would take my time working out a good deal too if that's a top offer type of thing.

buckalis
10-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Reports we can't get Richardson, Bam, or Middleton and Rockets may be top offer with Gordon based...

Ummm if it is gonna get worse just fire Thibs now lol. I dunno why rockets wouldn't keep a Gordon/Tucker deal otb though so I just am not sure things can get much worse return wise. I would take my time working out a good deal too if that's a top offer type of thing.

I think you can get Middleton... Just not insist to include Dieng and then I would think that the Bucks would give Middleton and Maker + a 2nd (or smth else) for Butler. It's M.O. anyway...

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Timberwolves scout will be at the Heat game tonight, they play neither team until December so thereís that.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Man Bucks fans posting style is weird and tiring as ****.

mightybosstone
10-02-2018, 04:52 PM
It does to those that understand what Atlanta's trading policy is... The Heat or the Bucks would use the Hawks in a 3-team deal with the Wolves for Butler + Dieng.

It doesn't to those who need sentences to follow basic grammar rules and sentence structure. Go back and read your sentence, chief:

"Atlanta that the Heat or the Bucks will use as to unload bad contracts and land Dieng back, has only 2 weeks to trade Dedmon and Lin..."

Your subject "Atlanta" has no verb attached. "Atlanta" what? Then there's the phrase "will use as to unload bad contracts," which either has too many words or not enough words. And then you randomly switch ideas without starting a new sentence with a comma and "has only 2 weeks to trade Dedmon and Lin." I know you're talking about Atlanta there, but you switched gears without introducing a new sentence and subject to that new idea.

So I can tell from your sentence that Atlanta has two weeks to trade Dedmon and Lin, but that first part is a total disaster. What is Atlanta doing? Who is taking Dieng back? What role do the Heat or Bucks play in this?

Seriously, dude. Just read what you write before you click "Post." It's not that hard. And if you're not going to take the time to make sure what you're writing makes sense, why should anyone care enough to take the time to read what you write?

buckalis
10-02-2018, 04:54 PM
It will be more bothering you about the Bucks if we land Butler... you won't be playing in the finals for the next decade.:hi5:

I guess you worry that Kyrie will join Butler playing at Fiserv Forum too... right?

buckalis
10-02-2018, 05:04 PM
It doesn't to those who need sentences to follow basic grammar rules and sentence structure. Go back and read your sentence, chief:

"Atlanta that the Heat or the Bucks will use as to unload bad contracts and land Dieng back, has only 2 weeks to trade Dedmon and Lin..."

"Atlanta" what?

I guess you wouldn't complain if I would have said "Atlanta Hawks", right?
I also guess that you may be the only one that has a problem with the "Hawks" called "Atlanta" as this is a Basketball forum and reference is on basketball teams...

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 05:07 PM
It will be more bothering you about the Bucks if we land Butler... you won't be playing in the finals for the next decade.:hi5:

I guess you worry that Kyrie will join Butler playing at Fiserv Forum too... right?

You guys wonít get Butler and have 0% chance to get Kyrie with or without. Butler would leave even if you got him. No one wants to play in Milwaukee. You donít know what playing on the finals is like period lol.

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 05:10 PM
I also guess that you may be the only one that has a problem with the "Hawks" called "Atlanta" as this is a Basketball forum and reference is on basketball teams...

Your post are just tiring, millerhighlife is the same way. Everything is just so jumbled together and seems so fast pace that itís tiring. Itís like you canít get what you want to say out fast enough and you all mix in a **** ton of questions in between your statements etc.

buckalis
10-02-2018, 05:19 PM
You guys wonít get Butler and have 0% chance to get Kyrie with or without. Butler would leave even if you got him. No one wants to play in Milwaukee. You donít know what playing on the finals is like period lol.

It seems I was spot on... We are the only team that Butler was offered to, therefore it makes us a favorite to get Butler... and he will stay after we'll play to the finals this season and Kyrie will join playing at the BEST NBA arena as to beat GSW next season... "Jealous", are we?

WaDe03
10-02-2018, 05:22 PM
It seems I was spot on... We are the only team that Butler was offered to, therefore it makes us a favorite to get Butler... and he will stay after we'll play to the finals this season and Kyrie will join playing at the BEST NBA arena as to beat GSW next season... "Jealous", are we?

Literally nothing you just said will happen lmao! The Wolves offered Butler for Simmons so I guess the Sixers are tied for favorites right?

Saddletramp
10-02-2018, 06:02 PM

Jesus, dude. No offense and this will explain some things if so, but is English your first language? Re-read what you said thatís a jumbled mess of words:

Can you re-write that to where it makes sense? I think you just need a comma in there.

I think I follow, but didnít you previously say that Atlanta wouldnít take back Dieng because they donít want to take on any three year deals?

SfgiantsJD3
10-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Your post are just tiring, millerhighlife is the same way. Everything is just so jumbled together and seems so fast pace that itís tiring. Itís like you canít get what you want to say out fast enough and you all mix in a **** ton of questions in between your statements etc.

Maybe PSD needs a "stream of thought" post button /translator so you know there are just some mixed thoughts and words and you need the "stream of consciousness" plugin to hear them back with the intent of what the words mean. Also google thought correct should work

buckalis
10-02-2018, 07:07 PM
I think I follow, but didnít you previously say that Atlanta wouldnít take back Dieng because they donít want to take on any three year deals?

No offense taken.

Yes, the Hawks, won't take bad contracts that have three years to expire. They will take two year bad contracts though and in order for the Heat or the Backs to take Butler and Dieng's contracts, they will have to trade Whiteside (for the Heat), or Dellavedova & Henson (the Bucks) for Lin and Dedmon who are on expiring contracts with the Hawks...

The Heat would then propose (or have proposed) to include Lin & Dedmon's contracts in their offer for Butler and Dieng, while the Bucks would propose (or have proposed) to include Bledsoe and Dedmon in their offer and would keep Lin.

ldawg
10-03-2018, 12:59 AM
He should go and play with Anthony Davis they need help in back court but they have nothing to offer.

LaVar Ball
10-03-2018, 01:50 AM

I wonder when Giannis is gonna bolt from Milwaukee

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-03-2018, 07:18 AM

Jumbled? Oh the high over paid contracts I posted from the Heat? Yeah Pat ****ed up there. You still didn't answer what Heat's offer is though. You just come with snooty comebacks and side step the discussion. I rather see a discussion of my wall of text over your one-liner posts side stepping the discussion. I should of never removed most of the people on my ignore list. You included. You bring nothing to the table here. I guess we can all hope this is Wade's final season.

ewing
10-03-2018, 07:43 AM

Your subject "Atlanta" has no verb attached. "Atlanta" what? Then there's the phrase "will use as to unload bad contracts," which either has too many words or not enough words. And then you randomly switch ideas without starting a new sentence with a comma and "has only 2 weeks to trade Dedmon and Lin." I know you're talking about Atlanta there, but you switched gears without introducing a new sentence and subject to that new idea.

So I can tell from your sentence that Atlanta has two weeks to trade Dedmon and Lin, but that first part is a total disaster. What is Atlanta doing? Who is taking Dieng back? What role do the Heat or Bucks play in this?

Seriously, dude. Just read what you write before you click "Post." It's not that hard. And if you're not going to take the time to make sure what you're writing makes sense, why should anyone care enough to take the time to read what you write?

Didnít wade make a grammar thread?

beasted86
10-03-2018, 08:15 AM
I really have a legit logic based question here.

Butler is an expiring contract.

BOTH Middleton and Bledsoe are EXPIRING contracts.

What does Minnesota gain long term if all of these players leave at the end of the season for nothing?

Everyone throwing out fantasy trade ideas with no real reports behind it as truth should stop. Does anyone have Woj reporting any real action from Bucks?

Using simple common sense can tell you which reports at least sound true.

Wolves have been reported to want at least 1 draft pick, at least 1 young player with upside, and 1 veteran. Either the young player or the veteran must be of at least fringe all-star capability who will start right away.

This sounds like it makes sense given Minnesota has a hard time keeping good players that aren't restricted free agents. Even restricted free agents they need to overpay just to keep them: Wiggins, Rubio, etc.

So if you are a fan are suggesting trades for players who are expiring, how does what you say sound realistic, and why is it the "best trade available" when:

1) it isn't actually available, nor reported anywhere
2) Minnesota could be left with nothing next summer, the exact situation they are in with Butler

mightybosstone
10-03-2018, 08:38 AM
Read what I wrote, dude. "Hawks" is not a verb.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 09:25 AM

Go play somewhere else dude... I'm not talking to you anymore.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 09:35 AM
I really have a legit logic based question here.

Butler is an expiring contract.

BOTH Middleton and Bledsoe are EXPIRING contracts.

What does Minnesota gain long term if all of these players leave at the end of the season for nothing?

Everyone throwing out fantasy trade ideas with no real reports behind it as truth should stop. Does anyone have Woj reporting any real action from Bucks?

Using simple common sense can tell you which reports at least sound true.

Wolves have been reported to want at least 1 draft pick, at least 1 young player with upside, and 1 veteran. Either the young player or the veteran must be of at least fringe all-star capability who will start right away.

This sounds like it makes sense given Minnesota has a hard time keeping good players that aren't restricted free agents. Even restricted free agents they need to overpay just to keep them: Wiggins, Rubio, etc.

So if you are a fan are suggesting trades for players who are expiring, how does what you say sound realistic, and why is it the "best trade available" when:

1) it isn't actually available, nor reported anywhere
2) Minnesota could be left with nothing next summer, the exact situation they are in with Butler

Why does it have to be Woj reporting?

Is Zach Lowe less reliable?

-Zach Lowe reported first (more than a week ago) that the Bucks expressed interest to stay in the loop for Butler,
-Zach Lowe reported that the Wolves called the Bucks and offered Butler in a deal that would include Middleton and that the Bucks rejected the proposal... (what the proposal included other than Middleton remains unknown).

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Jumbled? Oh the high over paid contracts I posted from the Heat? Yeah Pat ****ed up there. You still didn't answer what Heat's offer is though. You just come with snooty comebacks and side step the discussion. I rather see a discussion of my wall of text over your one-liner posts side stepping the discussion. I should of never removed most of the people on my ignore list. You included. You bring nothing to the table here. I guess we can all hope this is Wade's final season.

Someoneís feelings are hurt, if youíre soft enough to have to put someone on ignore then by all means go ahead lol.

To beat a Brogdon and Bledsoe offer from the Bucks who arenít even mentioned in the Butler sweepstakes?

Examples:

Literally anything involving JRich or Bam

Many different Dragic scenarios

Many different Whiteside scenarios

Itís not hard at all to beat that **** offer from a **** franchise.

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Heís coming to Miami, everyone else is just wasting their time and I told you all this a week and a half ago.

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 10:40 AM
I told you all LeBron to the Lakers 5 days before it happened

I told you multiple other minor moves over the years

I told you all Wade to Chicago

I told you all Wade to Cleveland

I told you all Melo to the Hawks then he would be bought out and end up in Houston but my timing was off

I told you Jimmy to Miami a week and a half ago and this would already be done if it werenít for Thibs

I am PSD Woj, take it how you want!

God bless you all!

Vinylman
10-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Oh I expect the worst dude. I mean, at the end of the day, we have Andrew Wiggins locked up for 5 years at a gazzilion dollars, so no matter what happens, we got that going for us...

I am telling you Ö you need to call up the idiot Mitch in Charlotte Ö he will trade for him if you take back Batum...

pretty sure you could get a first and batum for wiggins

Hawkeye15
10-03-2018, 11:02 AM
I am telling you Ö you need to call up the idiot Mitch in Charlotte Ö he will trade for him if you take back Batum...

pretty sure you could get a first and batum for wiggins

I am not entirely sure our management is aware there is a team in Charlotte

buckalis
10-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Heís coming to Miami, everyone else is just wasting their time and I told you all this a week and a half ago.

With what deal?

mightybosstone
10-03-2018, 11:21 AM
I told you all LeBron to the Lakers 5 days before it happened

I told you multiple other minor moves over the years

I told you all Wade to Chicago

I told you all Wade to Cleveland

I told you all Melo to the Hawks then he would be bought out and end up in Houston but my timing was off

I told you Jimmy to Miami a week and a half ago and this would already be done if it werenít for Thibs

I am PSD Woj, take it how you want!

God bless you all!

Predicting a bunch of things that were all obviously going to happen doesn't really make you an inside. Also, I don't think Butler to anybody is a foregone conclusion at this point. If Miami's deal was that good, the Wolves would have accepted it by now. At this point, I have no clue how the Butler thing is going to play out, and I don't think anyone else does either.

Rivera
10-03-2018, 11:36 AM
the more this drags, the more I think Houston really will get Butler for pennies on the dollar. they looked a lot deeper than I thought last night

(I am man enough to admit I was one who said Houston will take a step back because of depth/Ariza/playing Melo and Harden at the same time in the playoffs)

Houston will be a top 2 seed, but if they can get Jimmy and have a starting 5 of CP3/Harden/Butler/Melo/Capella

watch out!

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Predicting a bunch of things that were all obviously going to happen doesn't really make you an inside. Also, I don't think Butler to anybody is a foregone conclusion at this point. If Miami's deal was that good, the Wolves would have accepted it by now. At this point, I have no clue how the Butler thing is going to play out, and I don't think anyone else does either.

None of those were obviously going to happen

buckalis
10-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Unless the Wolves and the Bucks reach an agreement that will include Middleton in return for Butler, it will be both Dieng and Butler leaving MIN for new destinations (or destination).

Moving Butler and Dieng can only be possible if a 3rd team is involved and that third team can be no other than the Hawks, or the Suns, or the Kings...

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Unless the Wolves and the Bucks reach an agreement that will include Middleton in return for Butler, it will be both Dieng and Butler leaving MIN for new destinations (or destination).

Moving Butler and Dieng can only be possible if a 3rd team is involved and that third team can be no other than the Hawks, or the Suns, or the Kings...

How many times have you said this in this thread lol?!

ewing
10-03-2018, 12:31 PM

Grammar thread

buckalis
10-03-2018, 12:32 PM
This should work:

Hawks receive: Henson & Dellavedova (both waived), Maker, Wilson and 3x2nd picks from Bucks, Wolves & Kings respectively.
Kings receive: Divicenzo & Dieng
Wolves receive: Bledsoe, Snell & Dedmon
Bucks receive: Koufos (waived), Butler and Lin

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Grammar thread

Unfortunately that was closed and my ďthankfulĒ thread wasnít stickied as requested by very many. The mods do not want me to succeed as PSDs Messiah and itís a damn shame brother!

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 12:34 PM
This should work:

Hawks receive: Henson & Dellavedova (both waived), Maker, Wilson and 3x2nd picks from Bucks, Wolves & Kings respectively.

Sit this one out brother, that is a god awful package for Jimmy. Itíll all be over soon hopefully.

IndyRealist
10-03-2018, 12:48 PM
This should work:

Do you really have the Bucks shipping out 7 players and getting back 2?

GREATNESS ONE
10-03-2018, 12:57 PM

:laugh2:

buckalis
10-03-2018, 12:59 PM

yes... and they'll gladly do it if it is for these players.

EDIT: Bucks have 19 players currently on their preseason roster and they end up with 12 + 2 on Butler & Lin which makes 14 leaving a roster spot open for an addition. 3 out of the 7 players suggested (Henson Dellavedova & Wilson), are expendable anyway.

IKnowHoops
10-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Unfortunately that was closed and my ďthankfulĒ thread wasnít stickied as requested by very many. The mods do not want me to succeed as PSDs Messiah and itís a damn shame brother!
😂😂😂😂

ewing
10-03-2018, 05:35 PM

Thatís insane

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 05:42 PM

Here some offer details friends! Iíll tell you right now though, thatís not Miamiís offer. They didnít offer both. They told Minny you can have Dragic or Whiteside + anyone else (other than JRich Bam Wade and UD) and possibly a 1st coming to them or a 3rd team to take Dieng.

Leave it to PSDs Woj/Messiah to clear things up!

buckalis
10-03-2018, 05:55 PM

Here some offer details friends! Iíll tell you right now though, thatís not Miamiís offer. They didnít offer both. They told Minny you can have Dragic or Whiteside + anyone else (other than JRich Bam Wade and UD) and possibly a 1st coming to them or a 3rd team to take Dieng.

Leave it to PSDs Woj/Messiah to clear things up!

Bucks win on this... there is no way the Wolves "eat" Whiteside and Dragic is too old.

The Wolves would take Brogdon over Dragic, even if they would cost the same... Bledsoe is on expiring and will sign for less next season...

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 06:31 PM
Bucks win on this... there is no way the Wolves "eat" Whiteside and Dragic is too old.

The Wolves would take Brogdon over Dragic, even if they would cost the same... Bledsoe is on expiring and will sign for less next season...

You canít read can you? That Bucks offer is garbage by the way. Iím going to say Brogdon is what he is and thereís a reason Bledsoe is always in trade rumors with every team heís on. Dragic was an all star last year.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Brogdon vs. Dragic in a deal, Brogdon wins hands down... Bledsoe is one of the fastest and most athletic PGs in the league... great ball thief too... coached well, he can do miracles!

Dragic was an "invited" semi-All Star last season, all because of his age... is he retiring after this season?

EDIT: Great player of the past though... he was comparable to Teodosic for all his career...

Twolves88
10-03-2018, 07:32 PM

Both deals are crap. If the bucks wont do more then that I wouldn't trade Butler.
As far as Miami goes we got Teague starting at PG we have no need for an additional pg. We already have rose, Teague Tyus....

Whiteside has zero value.

Add Johnson or I don't blame thibs for just sitting tight with butler.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Both deals are crap. If the bucks wont do more then that I wouldn't trade Butler.
As far as Miami goes we got Teague starting at PG we have no need for an additional pg. We already have rose, Teague Tyus....

Whiteside has zero value.

Add Johnson or I don't blame thibs for just sitting tight with butler.

I posted this (complex but very feasible) earlier:

this should be the best you can get in the current market... I know, I know... "change Bledsoe with Middleton there and we are done"... but no!

JOSKOMANG4
10-03-2018, 07:38 PM
I heard this on ATL radio this morning.

- hawks offer Kent Bazemore, Cavs 2019 top-10 protected 1st and Thunder top-14 protected 2022 1st for Jimmy Butler?

Why Hawks? Goal is to get themselves out of Bazemoreís Contract, as heíll most likely opt-in to his player option next season. They can always flip Butler prior to the deadline to acquire pics!

Why wolves? Acquire 2 future 1st rd picks and a serviceable starter whoís known as a 3&D player.

buckalis
10-03-2018, 07:42 PM
I heard this on ATL radio this morning.

- hawks offer Kent Bazemore, Cavs 2019 top-10 protected 1st and Thunder top-14 protected 2022 1st for Jimmy Butler?

Why Hawks? Goal is to get themselves out of Bazemoreís Contract, as heíll most likely opt-in to his player option next season. They can always flip Butler prior to the deadline to acquire pics!

Why wolves? Acquire 2 future 1st rd picks and a serviceable starter whoís known as a 3&D player.

Hawks won't trade for Butler or other allstar for this or the next season... they'll first finish their rebuilt and then move to add All stars... Bazemore, Lin & Dedmon aren't in their future plans... nor is Butler.

Cal827
10-03-2018, 08:18 PM
Bring Back Wade's thankful thread.

Stunner
10-03-2018, 09:11 PM
https://twitter.com/thesteinline/status/1047645242772652033?s=21

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Brogdon vs. Dragic in a deal, Brogdon wins hands down... Bledsoe is one of the fastest and most athletic PGs in the league... great ball thief too... coached well, he can do miracles!

Dragic was an "invited" semi-All Star last season, all because of his age... is he retiring after this season?

EDIT: Great player of the past though... he was comparable to Teodosic for all his career...

Lmfao this is a terrible post all around.

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Bring Back Wade's thankful thread.

This it needs to be stickied!!!

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 09:36 PM
I told you all steins reports he reported tonight a few days ago 👀👀👀

Cal827
10-03-2018, 09:44 PM
https://twitter.com/thesteinline/status/1047645242772652033?s=21

The comments from the Heat fans trying to determine what else Minnesota wanted under the tweet :laugh2:

WaDe03
10-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Woj is tweeting **** trying to help give Minnesota leverage, this is pretty funny actually. Never seen him not plugged in to something like this but he doesnít have a clue.

Stunner
10-04-2018, 12:18 AM
WOJ knows all, stop the denial

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 12:36 AM
WOJ knows all, stop the denial

No he defintely doesnít in this case. Heís being used as leverage and itís clear as day. If Stein doesnít report what I told yíall days ago we donít hear a thing from Woj tonight.

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 01:07 AM
No he defintely doesnít in this case. Heís being used as leverage and itís clear as day. If Stein doesnít report what I told yíall days ago we donít hear a thing from Woj tonight.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

buckalis
10-04-2018, 03:18 AM
With the game Bledsoe had against the Bulls, I find it difficult to believe anyone would pass on him that easy... Surely some Wolves were watching...

More-Than-Most
10-04-2018, 03:22 AM
if the heat give up richardson riley should be fired is what i am reading all over the place... why is Josh richardon so valued by the heat?

More-Than-Most
10-04-2018, 03:25 AM
Woj is tweeting **** trying to help give Minnesota leverage, this is pretty funny actually. Never seen him not plugged in to something like this but he doesnít have a clue.

he actually is plugged in... you just pretend to be for whatever reason lol.

More-Than-Most
10-04-2018, 03:29 AM
the sixers must not even be trying to get the cancer that is butler... covington/miami unprotected pick craps on all these deals being offered.

buckalis
10-04-2018, 04:01 AM
Why do I have this feeling, that there will be no deal for Butler until after this Sunday's preseason game against the Bucks?

Jamiecballer
10-04-2018, 04:23 AM
if the heat give up richardson riley should be fired is what i am reading all over the place... why is Josh richardon so valued by the heat?

Yep. Momma Richardson is putting in WORK.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-04-2018, 06:42 AM
Someoneís feelings are hurt, if youíre soft enough to have to put someone on ignore then by all means go ahead lol.

To beat a Brogdon and Bledsoe offer from the Bucks who arenít even mentioned in the Butler sweepstakes?

Examples:

Literally anything involving JRich or Bam

Many different Dragic scenarios

Many different Whiteside scenarios

Itís not hard at all to beat that **** offer from a **** franchise.

Your not banned yet? Keep dreaming troll. Whiteside has negative value. Yeah Dragic was a injury sub fringe all star but old. Why would Wolves want a old guy paired up with KAT and Wiggins? Doesn't fit their timeline at all. Maybe Thib's timeline. But he could be fired by years end. Richardson is a nice cheap controlled 3 and D player. But not a upgrade over Middleton or Simmons. BAM is the only clear legit asset Heat have. But he's on rookie contract. So Heat would have to toss in a salary filler Wolves want.

buckalis
10-04-2018, 06:53 AM
As I said before, there isn't going to be a trade deal for Butler, before next Sunday's pre-season game against the Bucks... The game is in Minesota... Thibs will be there, Bledsoe will be there, Brogdon will be there, Middleton will be there, Snell will be there, Dieng will be there, Henson will be there...

On the Heat game they've sent a scouter... no?

EDIT: I think it would be a great idea if then the Bucks would invite Butler to visit Fiserv Forum and the new gym and training facilities... Maybe invite Kyrie too? :hi5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQJldmRUvA

buckalis
10-04-2018, 07:24 AM
With the performance Eric Bledsoe 've put on the floor against the Bulls, I see this trade very possible indeed...

Bucks receive: Jimmy Butler, Gurgoi Dieng
Wolves receive: Eric Bledsoe, Tony Snell, John Henson

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Three years of Dieng is gross.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 09:16 AM

He should include him if itís the deciding factor but I understand wanting to pair them.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 09:18 AM
With the performance Eric Bledsoe 've put on the floor against the Bulls, I see this trade very possible indeed...

Bucks fans 😂😂😂

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Your not banned yet? Keep dreaming troll. Whiteside has negative value. Yeah Dragic was a injury sub fringe all star but old. Why would Wolves want a old guy paired up with KAT and Wiggins? Doesn't fit their timeline at all. Maybe Thib's timeline. But he could be fired by years end. Richardson is a nice cheap controlled 3 and D player. But not a upgrade over Middleton or Simmons. BAM is the only clear legit asset Heat have. But he's on rookie contract. So Heat would have to toss in a salary filler Wolves want.

Youíre not worth the time kid

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 09:20 AM
he actually is plugged in... you just pretend to be for whatever reason lol.

He actually isnít though, if you follow the Heat itís obvious. Iíll post my tweets from my heat account a few days ago on what I was hearing and you tell me if Iím plugged in or not ok?

Oefarmy2005
10-04-2018, 09:25 AM

And that's why you are a rube and the scouts get paid for what they do. Nobody gives a flying ******* about what a player did or didn't do in a preseason game. Bledsoe has 6-8 year track record in the league. No one game(and a preseason game at that) will suddenly flip what he has done in the past. And buckalis, as others have mentioned, learn some basic grammar. You are embarassing the Milwaukee(where I happen to live now and where my oldest goes to school) education system.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 09:33 AM

Check the dates and tell me I donít have sources, brothers! Praying for you MTM!

As I said yesterday:

Iíve told you all multiple minor moves, I told you all LeBron to LA 5 days before, I told you all Wade to the Bulls/Cavs, Melo to the Hawks then to be bought out and then itís the Rockets, told you Jimmy to Miami almost 2 weeks ago and reports are saying now theyíre only talking to Miami. Take it how you want!

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 11:33 AM
I'm past the point where I think Butler could come to Houston or even really where I want him in Houston. At this point, I'd just like the deal to get done (preferably to an Eastern Conference team) so the league and PSD can move on from this.

The Wolves know what the deals are at this point. Thibs, Taylor and the rest of the front office need to get in a room, talk it over and just agree to work with a team on the deal that makes the most sense for them. If Thibs is unwilling to make the move, then he probably needs to be cut now so that a new GM can be brought in to oversee this deal.

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Check the dates and tell me I donít have sources, brothers! Praying for you MTM!

As I said yesterday:

Iíve told you all multiple minor moves, I told you all LeBron to LA 5 days before, I told you all Wade to the Bulls/Cavs, Melo to the Hawks then to be bought out and then itís the Rockets, told you Jimmy to Miami almost 2 weeks ago and reports are saying now theyíre only talking to Miami. Take it how you want!

Get over yourself. You are not PSD's Woj, and nobody is buying the idea that you have inside sources.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Get over yourself. You are not PSD's Woj, and nobody is buying the idea that you have inside sources.

You have to be at least 6í0 to talk to me little guy. The proof is right there in front of your face. Thatís like me watching the finals last year and then saying that the Cavs won, they clearly didnít and it was right in front of my face but Iím still going to say they won anyways. Check the dates on those tweets. God bless you.

-PSDs Woj/Messiah

Jamiecballer
10-04-2018, 11:54 AM

Wolves receive: Eric Bledsoe, Tony Snell, John HensonWhy would Minnesota accept that? Desperation? They have to get someone better to headline a deal than Bledsoe. Bledsoe is the kind of guy that could be had by any team that wanted him.

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 01:04 PM
You have to be at least 6í0 to talk to me little guy. The proof is right there in front of your face. Thatís like me watching the finals last year and then saying that the Cavs won, they clearly didnít and it was right in front of my face but Iím still going to say they won anyways. Check the dates on those tweets. God bless you.

-PSDs Woj/Messiah

:eyebrow: Really? Height jokes? That's pathetic (even for you).

I'm sorry, but claiming you predicted things most already thought was going to happen or that multiple media outlets were reporting as rumor prior to them happening proves nothing and isn't remotely impressive. Also, you just keep telling people to check the dates. Check them for what? What dates?

If you want to take the time to find your posts and cross check them with dates of social media posts of rumors and announcements, I'd happily review them for consideration. But if you want to prove yourself as a legitimate insider, that's what it's going to take. And even then, I'm going to be pretty skeptical of a notorious troll.

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 01:12 PM

-PSDs Woj/Messiah

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

buckalis
10-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Any "Messiah" I know, uses his real name.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 01:20 PM
:eyebrow: Really? Height jokes? That's pathetic (even for you).

I'm sorry, but claiming you predicted things most already thought was going to happen or that multiple media outlets were reporting as rumor prior to them happening proves nothing and isn't remotely impressive. Also, you just keep telling people to check the dates. Check them for what? What dates?

If you want to take the time to find your posts and cross check them with dates of social media posts of rumors and announcements, I'd happily review them for consideration. But if you want to prove yourself as a legitimate insider, that's what it's going to take. And even then, I'm going to be pretty skeptical of a notorious troll.

So LeBron was obviously going to the Lakers?

Wade was obviously going to leave Miami for Chicago and then Cleveland?

Melo was obviously going to the Hawks and then the Rockets after being bought out?

No.

Iím talking the dates of my tweets on my Heat account that I posted on the last page with the Marc Stein tweets. I posted the exact same info on 9/27 that Stein just reported on 10/3 but yíall swear up and down I donít have any type of source. I told yíall I played ball at a high level and met a lot of people while doing so and Iíve posted multiple moves that turn out to be correct, weíll ahead of time as you see here.

Go back to the last page and look at the dates on my tweets and what I said then do the exact same for Steins.

Yíall want to act like Iím a fraud but when I post the receipts itís nothing but crickets.

-PSDs Woj/Messiah

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 01:20 PM

You donít know much, weíll leave it at that.

-PSDs Woj/Messiah

buckalis
10-04-2018, 01:33 PM
..............."Any "Messiah" I know, uses his real name."..............

-PSDs Woj/Messiah

Still any Messiah I (and everybody else) know, uses his real name...

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 01:37 PM

Your best post

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 01:38 PM
So LeBron was obviously going to the Lakers?
Yes. They were the heavy, heavy favorite going into the summer, and you'd be crazy to think otherwise.

Wade was obviously going to leave Miami for Chicago and then Cleveland?
Frankly, I'm not sure anyone cared enough to pay attention. But were either of them remote surprises? No. Wade has had ties to Chicago and there had been rumors of him being interested in playing for the Bulls for years, and him joining Lebron in Cleveland made a ton of sense. I wasn't surprised at all by either.

Melo was obviously going to the Hawks and then the Rockets after being bought out?
He was obviously going to Houston after a buyout, and they were going to make a trade, Atlanta was one of the only teams that made sense as a trade partner. I remember seeing rumors on social media a few days before that actually went down. So if you were claiming it as possible at the time, you were among the MANY claiming the same thing.

Iím talking the dates of my tweets on my Heat account that I posted on the last page with the Marc Stein tweets. I posted the exact same info on 9/27 that Stein just reported on 10/3 but yíall swear up and down I donít have any type of source. I told yíall I played ball at a high level and met a lot of people while doing so and Iíve posted multiple moves that turn out to be correct, weíll ahead of time as you see here.

Go back to the last page and look at the dates on my tweets and what I said then do the exact same for Steins.

Yíall want to act like Iím a fraud but when I post the receipts itís nothing but crickets.

-PSDs Woj/Messiah
You're "eye in the sky" huh? The guy with less than 500 followers despite thousands of Tweets and supposed insider information of the behind-the-scenes goings on in the NBA? Color me unimpressed. Also, the things you posted are hardly huge shots in the dark. The idea that Miami has been involved in conversations with Minnesota for Butler was pretty much a rumor the second it was announced that Butler was on the block, and we've been talking about Thibs being unwilling to move Butler since well before your post about him being unrealistic.

The only insiderish thing you could claim is the idea of the deal being just the two teams and not involving a third team to take Dieng's contract. But that also doesn't really surprise me since the Heat don't have a ton of assets to offer a third team with the room to eat Dieng's contract, nor do they have the cap flexibility to take on additional contracts outside of Butler in a trade.

Sorry, dude, but you're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that to convince me.

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 01:40 PM
..............."Any "Messiah" I know, uses his real name."..............

Still any Messiah I (and everybody else) know, uses his real name...

You were shook when wade got traded back to the Heat fro Cavs last season. You had no idea.

Rivera
10-04-2018, 01:42 PM
wade to the Bulls have been rumored since 2010, that was pretty obvious once Miami decided not to pay him what Wade wanted in 2016-2017 offseason

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 01:44 PM

-PSDs Woj/Messiah

Meant to say you were shook when Wade was traded back to the Heat from the Cavs. You had no idea.

buckalis
10-04-2018, 01:52 PM
The "key" behind any Heat/Wolves, or Bucks/Wolves deal posibility, is the ....Atlanta Hawks!

What they ask in return for them to trade Lin's & Dedmon's (expiring) contracts for Whiteside, or Henson + Dellavedova?

This is the decisive factor on whether Butler ends to Miami, or to Milwaukee...

buckalis
10-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Under the circumstances, this has high probability to work:

Bucks receive: Koufos, Butler and Lin

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Under the circumstances, this has high probability to work:

I donít want that as a Wolves fan

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Yes. They were the heavy, heavy favorite going into the summer, and you'd be crazy to think otherwise.

Frankly, I'm not sure anyone cared enough to pay attention. But were either of them remote surprises? No. Wade has had ties to Chicago and there had been rumors of him being interested in playing for the Bulls for years, and him joining Lebron in Cleveland made a ton of sense. I wasn't surprised at all by either.

He was obviously going to Houston after a buyout, and they were going to make a trade, Atlanta was one of the only teams that made sense as a trade partner. I remember seeing rumors on social media a few days before that actually went down. So if you were claiming it as possible at the time, you were among the MANY claiming the same thing.

You're "eye in the sky" huh? The guy with less than 500 followers despite thousands of Tweets and supposed insider information of the behind-the-scenes goings on in the NBA? Color me unimpressed. Also, the things you posted are hardly huge shots in the dark. The idea that Miami has been involved in conversations with Minnesota for Butler was pretty much a rumor the second it was announced that Butler was on the block, and we've been talking about Thibs being unwilling to move Butler since well before your post about him being unrealistic.

The only insiderish thing you could claim is the idea of the deal being just the two teams and not involving a third team to take Dieng's contract. But that also doesn't really surprise me since the Heat don't have a ton of assets to offer a third team with the room to eat Dieng's contract, nor do they have the cap flexibility to take on additional contracts outside of Butler in a trade.

Sorry, dude, but you're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that to convince me.

The proof is right in front of your face and Iíve been doing this for awhile. Idc if you believe me or not, hereís a little info for you. Heís for sure not going to Houston regardless of what your allís insiders continue to claim.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 02:15 PM
wade to the Bulls have been rumored since 2010, that was pretty obvious once Miami decided not to pay him what Wade wanted in 2016-2017 offseason

It wasnít obvious lol. Wade was one of the guys everyone thought would always stay with one team so I donít want to hear it.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Meant to say you were shook when Wade was traded back to the Heat from the Cavs. You had no idea.

Youíre right, I didnít know. It came out of nowhere. Just because I know some things here and there doesnít mean I know everything lol. You all act like Iím claiming Iím shams or something haha, I hear things here and there and I post them when I do, especially the big stuff.

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 02:18 PM
The "key" behind any Heat/Wolves, or Bucks/Wolves deal posibility, is the ....Atlanta Hawks!

What they ask in return for them to trade Lin's & Dedmon's (expiring) contracts for Whiteside, or Henson + Dellavedova?

This is the decisive factor on whether Butler ends to Miami, or to Milwaukee...

You crack me up lol, you literally post the same stuff every day in here.

buckalis
10-04-2018, 02:20 PM
I donít want that as a Wolves fan

I wouldn't either (if I was a Wolves fan)... but... is there anything better that a buyer would be prepared to offer?

I think Heat's offer would be similar for the Hawks & the Kings, but it would include 32yrs old Dragic ending to the Wolves... would the Wolves prefer Dragic over Bledsoe?

Dedmon would end to the Wolves in any case...

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Keep nitpicking guys, the proof is right there in front of your face. Iím not always right but my source has been right majority of the time. When I announced LeBron to LA I was told PG was going too, that was wrong but it was what I as told. Other than that Iíve been spot on. Iíll continue to post what my source tells me while you all contour to cry about it. Just remember Iím here for you through it all!

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 02:21 PM
I wouldn't either (if I was a Wolves fan)... but... is there anything better that a buyer would be prepared to offer?

I think Heat's offer would be similar for the Hawks & the Kings, but it would include 32yrs old Dragic ending to the Wolves... would the Wolves prefer Dragic over Bledsoe?

Would you rather have an all star PG or a PG who wasnít? I mean really?

Oefarmy2005
10-04-2018, 02:37 PM

If the bottom line was Dragic or Bledsoe, I'd go with the latter 99/100 times, but neither excite me one bit. I would prefer keeping Butler through the end of the season and just letting him go, tbh.

buckalis
10-04-2018, 02:39 PM

Although that's for Thibs to decide, I'll bite... (from an obvious troll)

I would take Bledsoe any day over (today's) Dragic... Bledsoe will extend his contract for less than he now makes, has proved bulletproof health-wise and has worked his *** off this summer as to peak his performance on the floor... Dragic is 32 and in descent...

Besides, my view on a possible proposal includes Divicenzo in his rookie season for the Kings and 40% 3pt shooter Snell at a reasonable contract for the Wolves... Who the Heat would offer for the Kings to have as PG? Mikey Moose? or is it another cartoon?

...The Kings have a word here as to accept "eating" Dieng's contract, no?
...The best the Heat would be able to offer is ...(expiring & risky) Lin, no?
...Which then puts the Kings in the front line of the negotiations as to insist for a deal with the Bucks, no?

It seems that Horst is doing a good job here in keeping the Bucks in the background and coach Bud is doing a great job in blocking the Heat out of dealing with Atlanta... Sunday's preseason game of the Wolves vs. Bucks will be decisive on how the Butler deal progresses... Either the Bucks stay in the loop and get Butler, or they withdraw...

IKnowHoops
10-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Youíre right, I didnít know. It came out of nowhere. Just because I know some things here and there doesnít mean I know everything lol. You all act like Iím claiming Iím shams or something haha, I hear things here and there and I post them when I do, especially the big stuff.

No not shams...the PSDWoj/Messiah😂😂😂😂😂Iím not mad at you...I appreciate what you do here.

Saddletramp
10-04-2018, 03:34 PM
I'm past the point where I think Butler could come to Houston or even really where I want him in Houston. At this point, I'd just like the deal to get done (preferably to an Eastern Conference team) so the league and PSD can move on from this.

The Wolves know what the deals are at this point. Thibs, Taylor and the rest of the front office need to get in a room, talk it over and just agree to work with a team on the deal that makes the most sense for them. If Thibs is unwilling to make the move, then he probably needs to be cut now so that a new GM can be brought in to oversee this deal.

Basically what I was going to post after seeing that the Wolves/Heat talks broke down again. Give yourself a specific time and take the best deal thatís still on the table. And yeah, if getting a one year rental that might turn long term means trading EG and PJ plus possibly taking on Dieng? No thanks. I was intrigued, now Iím content in passing it up.

buckalis
10-04-2018, 03:53 PM
If getting a one year rental that might turn long term means trading EG and PJ plus possibly taking on Dieng? No thanks.

It's the reason why this trade deal delays and Woj insisted that "it will involve a 3rd team" some 10 days ago... If it's the Heat or the Bucks on the buying side, it may well be a 4 team deal (Hawks being the 4th team) that will be required...

This is because Hawks are the only team that will take 2 year bad contracts for their expiring ones (but not 3 year ones) and the Heat or the Bucks have exactly that (2 year bad contracts and then of the right value)...

In this case, it is the Hawks needed so that the Heat or the Bucks create cap space and then additionally, the Kings or the Suns as to "eat" Dieng's contract (and find to add for their future a PG in return)...

If you examine this carefully, I'm sure you'll agree it has high chances that it may work:

EDIT: Sorry, I had an internet connection problem...

mngopher35
10-04-2018, 03:53 PM
I too would prefer Houston not be the trade partner. Everyone wins!

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 04:19 PM
No not shams...the PSDWoj/Messiah😂😂😂😂😂Iím not mad at you...I appreciate what you do here.

Thank you brother and god bless you!

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 04:21 PM

Prepare for a heat package neighbor!

Saddletramp
10-04-2018, 04:37 PM

Yay for everybody!!!!

buckalis
10-04-2018, 04:40 PM
Prepare for a heat package neighbor!

Oh yeah? What it will be Messiah? Goofy and Donald Duck with rookies Heewy, Deewy and Leewy perhaps? C'mon Messiah... you should really know... All Messiahs let people know their predictions... otherwise they weren't be real predictions, would they?

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Oh yeah? What it will be Messiah? Goofy and Donald Duck with rookies Heewy, Deewy and Leewy perhaps? C'mon Messiah... you should really know... All Messiahs let people know their predictions... otherwise they weren't be real predictions, would they?

ďWhat it will beĒ

-buckalis

buckalis
10-04-2018, 04:58 PM
This troll realized that the Heat were preparing an offer that would include dealing Whiteside to Atlanta and sent Dedmon to the Wolves after I FIRST posted that this was the only way a deal for Butler between the Heat and the Wolves was possible... and he started playing the Messiah ever after...

What the troll didn't count, is that the Bucks have already locked trading Dellavedova for Lin (through coach Bud) and therefore the Heat can only have Bazemore and Dedmon for Whiteside... Therefore, even if the Heat would have an offer for Butler, they would then have to "eat" Dieng as there would be no PG to send to either the Kings or the Suns as for them to take Dieng...

So much of a Messiah...

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 05:12 PM
This troll realized that the Heat were preparing an offer that would include dealing Whiteside to Atlanta and sent Dedmon to the Wolves after I FIRST posted that this was the only way a deal for Butler between the Heat and the Wolves was possible... and he started playing the Messiah ever after...

What the troll didn't count, is that the Bucks have already locked trading Dellavedova for Lin (through coach Bud) and therefore the Heat can only have Bazemore and Dedmon for Whiteside... Therefore, even if the Heat would have an offer for Butler, they would then have to "eat" Dieng as there would be no PG to send to either the Kings or the Suns as for them to take Dieng...

So much of a Messiah...

You could send a 1st to the Kings or suns to offload Dieng. I guarantee the Hawks arenít used in this trade in any way. Itís funny you say things are locked in like theyíre for sure going to trade Delly for Lin lol. None of that will happen. The only thing PSDs Woj/Messiah realized is that you donít have a clue what youíre talking about.

buckalis
10-04-2018, 05:31 PM
You could send a 1st to the Kings or suns to offload Dieng.

That's what I'm doing troll... by sending Divicenzo, I sent a 1st a year earlier!

I guarantee the Hawks arenít used in this trade in any way.

Of course they aren't troll... Most probably both Lin and Dedmon will be traded to the Bucks... It's Sunday's meeting between the Bucks and the Wolves at MIN, that will be the decisive factor on the extend that the deal between the Hawks and the Bucks will proceed thereafter... Either the Bucks will integrate the deals, or they'll proceed with only the Hawks on the other side.

Itís funny you say things are locked in like theyíre for sure going to trade Delly for Lin lol. None of that will happen. The only thing PSDs Woj/Messiah realized is that you donít have a clue what youíre talking about.

For an insider/Messiah, you are full of arguments as to support your bold statements... you can't reply on what the deal "you know all about" includes, or how it will be realized, or who it includes... Or how the Heat will create the cap space required as to extend Butler next season... You just insist to humiliate yourself here...

EDIT: But the most LOLable out of all you say... is that Thibs is so damp as to take 32 years old Dragic (being one step before retirement) in return for Butler and would prefer him over Bledsoe...

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 05:41 PM
That's what I'm doing troll... by sending Divicenzo, I sent a 1st a year earlier!

Of course they aren't troll... Most probably both Lin and Dedmon will be traded to the Bucks... It's Sunday's meeting between the Bucks and the Wolves at MIN, that will be the decisive factor on the extend that the deal between the Hawks and the Bucks will proceed thereafter... Either the Bucks will integrate the deals, or they'll proceed with only the Hawks on the other side.

For an insider/Messiah, you are full of arguments as to support your bold statements... you can't reply on what the deal "you know all about" includes, or how it will be realized, or who it includes... You just insist to humiliate yourself here...

1. You said there would be no PG to unload to the Kings or suns for them to eat Dieng. We would have to send a PG because we could send a pick clown!

2. What the hell are you talking about? I said they wonít be involved in the trade and then you said ďof course they wonítĒ and used them in your example again lmao!

3. If you could read Iíve mentioned this multiple times. There are many different offers on the table. Currently none of which involved Bam or JRich (and of course Wade or UD). That could possibly change and JRich could be thrown in eventually but Bam isnít going to be added to any deal for a fact.

God bless your soul young one, youíre setting yourself up for failure/disappointment.

unleashthebeast
10-04-2018, 05:51 PM
God this thread has turned into a dumpster fire

buckalis
10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
1. You said there would be no PG to unload to the Kings or suns for them to eat Dieng. We would have to send a PG because we could send a pick clown!

They are looking for a PG "here and now" clown! ...they have their own (high in the lottery) picks as to choose one by themselves next season! ...clown!

2. What the hell are you talking about? I said they wonít be involved in the trade and then you said ďof course they wonítĒ and used them in your example again lmao! What I said clown, is that they won't be involved in the trade because they are grounded... they would love to do so... Dig?

3. If you could read Iíve mentioned this multiple times. There are many different offers on the table. Currently none of which involved Bam or JRich (and of course Wade or UD). That could possibly change and JRich could be thrown in eventually but Bam isnít going to be added to any deal for a fact.

Let me see.... Dieng goes to Kings for a 1st only? ...and then the Heat insist for Richardson, So... you pay all with Dragic and Richardson sent to MIN and the Wolves take Koufos on top? ....do I have this right? .... you are such a clown! Tell that to a Wolves fan, so that you see his reaction! ...clown! :D:D:D:D:D

Nevermind the compensation needed for this to work on the trade machine... just tell us how the Heat will replace Dragic and extend Butler for next season.... :D:D:D:D:D

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 06:24 PM
They are looking for a PG "here and now" clown! ...they have their own (high in the lottery) picks as to choose one by themselves next season! ...clown!

What I said clown, is that they won't be involved in the trade because they are grounded... they would love to do so... Dig?

Let me see.... Dieng goes to Kings for a 1st only? ...and then the Heat insist for Richardson, So... you pay all with Dragic and Richardson sent to MIN and the Wolves take Koufos on top? ....do I have this right? .... you are such a clown! Tell that to a Wolves fan, so that you see his reaction! ...clown! :D:D:D:D:D

Nevermind the compensation needed for this to work on the trade machine... just tell us how the Heat will replace Dragic and extend Butler for next season.... :D:D:D:D:D

Good lord you are not very smart are you? Well discuss further after the Bucks and Hawks are involved in a trade for Butler in no way at all.

buckalis
10-04-2018, 06:42 PM
Good lord you are not very smart are you? Well discuss further after the Bucks and Hawks are involved in a trade for Butler in no way at all.

I didn't ever say that the Bucks or the Hawks will be involved clown!

I said that Sunday were the Bucks vs. Wolves game happens and the executives meet at MIN, will be decisive as if the Bucks and the Hawks will be involved with the Butler deal...

I also said that this:

....is feasible and has high chances to work.

GREATNESS ONE
10-04-2018, 06:47 PM

GREATNESS ONE
10-04-2018, 06:48 PM

What up UTB!

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 06:59 PM

Proof is in the pudding brother!

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 07:00 PM
I didn't ever say that the Bucks or the Hawks will be involved clown!

I said that Sunday were the Bucks vs. Wolves game happens and the executives meet at MIN, will be decisive as if the Bucks and the Hawks will be involved with the Butler deal...

I also said that this:

....is feasible and has high chances to work.

Youíve been rambling on and on all week about him going to the Bucks and the hawks being involved little guy!

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Iíll tell you what though, a rockets fan tells MBT he has sources on another forum and he eats that **** up!

buckalis
10-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Youíve been rambling on and on all week about him going to the Bucks and the hawks being involved little guy!

You are the worst troll ever!

All I ever said is that if Bucks would care and offer Middleton they would then get Butler without a competitor being able to match and after the Wolves proposed Butler to the Bucks in a deal that would involve Midleton and the Bucks rejected... that if the Bucks would propose this:

...It can work because it should beat to Thibs eyes whatever alternative the Heat (or other) have to offer...

It moves Dieng, it gives back considerable talent in the wanted roster positions and keeps the Wolves in a chalenge for a playoff seed. it also satisfies Kings research for PG and the Hawks rebuilding policy and certainly satisfies the Bucks seek for getting better, get rid of non wanted contracts and create more cap space as to extend wanted contracts, without weakening considerably in any of the other roster positions.

I also said that Sunday's meeting because of the Wolves vs. Bucks preseason game, will be decisive on if this all proceeds , while the Wolves have only sent a scouter on the Heat's preseason game...

EDIT: Clearly I believe that the Bucks have the upper hand here and their tactics to act in the background instead of filling the reporters articles titles is the right one... sometimes by keeping it quiet is the right way to do creative business... you should learn this "big mouth" kiddo...

Otherwise you'll have people like me exposing you, while playing yo-yo with your brains at the same time... DIG?

WaDe03
10-04-2018, 07:51 PM
You are the worst troll ever!

All I ever said is that if Bucks would care and offer Middleton they would then get Butler without a competitor being able to match and after the Wolves proposed Butler to the Bucks in a deal that would involve Midleton and the Bucks rejected... that if the Bucks would propose this:

...It can work because it should beat to Thibs eyes whatever alternative the Heat (or other) have to offer...

It moves Dieng, it gives back considerable talent in the wanted roster positions and keeps the Wolves in a chalenge for a playoff seed. it also satisfies Kings research for PG and the Hawks rebuilding policy and certainly satisfies the Bucks seek for getting better, get rid of non wanted contracts and create more cap space as to extend wanted contracts, without weakening considerably in any of the other roster positions.

I also said that Sunday's meeting because of the Wolves vs. Bucks preseason game, will be decisive on if this all proceeds , while the Wolves have only sent a scouter on the Heat's preseason game...

EDIT: Clearly I believe that the Bucks have the upper hand here and their tactics to act in the background instead of filling the reporters articles titles is the right one... sometimes by keeping it quiet is the right way to do creative business... you should learn this "big mouth" kiddo...

Otherwise you'll have people like me exposing you, while playing yo-yo with your brains at the same time... DIG?

Youíre PSDs Skip Bayless.

More-Than-Most
10-04-2018, 08:01 PM
Iíll tell you what though, a rockets fan tells MBT he has sources on another forum and he eats that **** up!

lol this is pretty sad my dude you are better than this... from someone who loves the attention i get it but what you are doing is old... i did this crap like 3 years ago with all the right stuff where i got lucky like once or twice and professed myself a god... you are taking it 1 step further with this sources crap which you clearly do not have.

mightybosstone
10-04-2018, 08:01 PM

Because those guys provided specific details of things that were either later reported as rumor or came to fruition, and not things as broad as "the Heat are getting Jimmy Butler!" in the middle of a million other rumors suggesting the same exact possibility. For example, one of the insiders specifically mentioned the Rockets were going after Jimmy Butler with a package built around Gordon and picks days before it was ever even announced Butler was requesting to be traded.

Those guys are legit insiders. You just like to troll...

specialiststeve
10-04-2018, 10:26 PM
Stopped to check the big board to see what the national thoughts were on the situation ...... pretty immature stuff going on here. WOW. Sounds a bit like elementary school bickering about who is better and I know more than you do.... na na....

How about have a point of view in a mature way and agree or disagree in an adult fashion.

No one here or anywhere knows what is going to happen as Tib's has set the bar and if no one reaches it Butler stays and plays. Anyone that says any different is just blowing smoke.

unleashthebeast
10-05-2018, 02:12 AM
What up UTB!

Haha whatís up my man? Iíve been refreshing this thread and twitter hoping to finally get some Butler news, maybe I should just stick to twitter with all of the nonsense happening in here :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
10-05-2018, 02:14 AM
I'm hoping for Butler to Miami News...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 07:56 AM
Well its time to give in. Let WaDe03 and the Heat have Butler for 5/$190M then be in cap hell chasing 5 seed.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Minnesota's preferences in a Miami deal have included center Bam Adebayo, guard Josh Richardson and a protected 2019 first-round pick, league sources said. A trade could take on a larger construction to include more players, league sources said.

In any Butler deal, Minnesota has wanted to unload center Gorgui Dieng and the $48 million left on his contract.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24887162/miami-heat-pushing-minnesota-timberwolves-accept-revised-butler-deal

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 09:05 AM
I was close. I mentioned BAM and either Richardson or Dragic. Yet Dragic is a bit old for Wolves timeline. First round pick is extra. Also Heat owe a first for Dragic yet in 2021. So they would have to cough up 2019 or 2023 first cause Stepien rule.

Hawkeye15
10-05-2018, 09:12 AM
I was close. I mentioned BAM and either Richardson or Dragic. Yet Dragic is a bit old for Wolves timeline. First round pick is extra. Also Heat owe a first for Dragic yet in 2021. So they would have to cough up 2019 or 2023 first cause Stepien rule.

Dragic is fine, but we have a 31 year old Teague locked up for a while, so then we would need to ship him off. Which would make me giddy, I would gladly take Dragic over Teague.

ewing
10-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Dragic is fine, but we have a 31 year old Teague locked up for a while, so then we would need to ship him off. Which would make me giddy, I would gladly take Dragic over Teague.

Dragic is underrated. crafty PG

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 09:18 AM

I'm sure Teague's salary can be dump onto Suns. You guys get expiring stiff in Chandler and maybe Bucks pick which easily conveys in 2020. You could flip that pick to Kings with Dieng and get either ZBO or Koufos which both are expiring. Wolves trim payroll fast.

ewing
10-05-2018, 09:19 AM
I'm sure Teague's salary can be dump onto Suns. You guys get expiring stiff in Chandler and maybe Bucks pick which easily conveys in 2020. You could flip that pick to Kings with Dieng and get either ZBO or Koufos which both are expiring. Wolves trim payroll fast.

Do you think Towns and Tyson could play together in today's league?

Hawkeye15
10-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Dragic is underrated. crafty PG

big time man. Always been a fan

Hawkeye15
10-05-2018, 09:23 AM

I don't. But Thib's did march Dieng/Towns out there for a full year, so....that was fun watching every stretch 4 in the game have career games against us

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 09:29 AM

BAM would start most likely. Chandler just expiring contract. Then if you got a pick from the Suns for Teague that be flipped with Dieng to Kings for another expiring contract like ZBO or Koufos. Wolves get out of long term deals of Teague/Dieng. Since they got KAT on a new deal. Besides over paying Wiggins.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Because those guys provided specific details of things that were either later reported as rumor or came to fruition, and not things as broad as "the Heat are getting Jimmy Butler!" in the middle of a million other rumors suggesting the same exact possibility. For example, one of the insiders specifically mentioned the Rockets were going after Jimmy Butler with a package built around Gordon and picks days before it was ever even announced Butler was requesting to be traded.

Those guys are legit insiders. You just like to troll...

And I told you it was a 2 team deal being discussed not a bigger deal, and then Stein tells you 5 days later. Is that not a very specific detail when all other reports were saying otherwise? You can think Iím trolling, itís whatever, but the things Iíve been told have been wrong only once.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 09:47 AM
lol this is pretty sad my dude you are better than this... from someone who loves the attention i get it but what you are doing is old... i did this crap like 3 years ago with all the right stuff where i got lucky like once or twice and professed myself a god... you are taking it 1 step further with this sources crap which you clearly do not have.

Clearly do not have in what way? Iíve shown the receipts clown. I played D1, in the nba summer league, d-league, and overseas. You meet a lot of people this way. Believe what you want though, Iíll keep posting facts.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 09:49 AM
I'm hoping for Butler to Miami News...

I told you 2 weeks ago brother but as you say ďlet me sleepĒ

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 09:50 AM
Well its time to give in. Let WaDe03 and the Heat have Butler for 5/$190M then be in cap hell chasing 5 seed.

Funny thing about that comment is the 5th seed is always looked at as a very successful season for a low tier organization like the Bucks but youíre using it to try and dog a team lol!

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 09:52 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24887162/miami-heat-pushing-minnesota-timberwolves-accept-revised-butler-deal

The Wolves know theyíre not getting near that for Jimmy, just a leverage play to try and get guys to improve their offers.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Iíll tell you what, if my source is wrong and Jimmy doesnít end up in Miami then Iíll never post what my source says again.

Some key points of given you all so far:

1. Jimmy will end up in Miami
2. The deal was basically done before Thibs got stubborn and started BSing
3. It was a 2 team deal (expanding is not out of question, especially to unload Dieng)
4. JRich and Bam are currently off the table (Bam wonít be traded unless they take back bad contracts)

New:

5. The main reason they donít want to move Bam/JRich/1st right now is because they want to keep those to acquire another star whos either in Jimmys spot next year or in a bad spot at the deadline this year. Also could be used to try and clear cap this summer. 1 of those will have to be traded for Jimmy and they view the picks as thebleast valuable followed by JRich and then Bam.

Just wait on it fellas, Jimmy wonít be the only star added to the team over the next year, you heard it here first.

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 10:07 AM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

buckalis
10-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Funny thing about that comment is the 5th seed is always looked at as a very successful season for a low tier organization like the Bucks but youíre using it to try and dog a team lol!

You better forget all that "low tier organization" BS of yours... The Bucks invested on having a new world leading class arena, new world class training facilities, have Giannis who is the favorite to take over from Lebron the "king's ring", got a front line coach and moving up to challenge with GSW only requires some roster upgrade...

If the Heat will get Butler, they may advance to challenge for the 4th-5th seed... If the Bucks get Butler and retain Middleton, they'll play against GSW at the finals... and that's all MILLERHIGHLIFE is (correctly) saying.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 10:18 AM
You better forget all that "low tier organization" BS of yours... The Bucks invested on having a new world leading class arena, new world class training facilities, have Giannis who is the favorite to take over from Lebron the "king's ring", got a front line coach and moving up to challenge with GSW only requires some roster upgrade...

If the Heat will get Butler, they may advance to challenge for the 4th-5th seed... If the Bucks get Butler and retain Middleton, they'll play against GSW at the finals... and that's all MILLERHIGHLIFE is (correctly) saying.

All those nice things and you still wonít be able to attract free agents and Giannis will eventually leave.

buckalis
10-05-2018, 10:23 AM
All those nice things and you still wonít be able to attract free agents and Giannis will eventually leave.

All those nice things are now there because All Star players of Giannis caliper, or of lower caliper like Butler is, won't be able to find anywhere else once they get used to them.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 10:30 AM
All those nice things are now there because All Star players of Giannis caliper, or of lower caliper like Butler is, won't be able to find anywhere else once they get used to them.

Your little heart is going to be crushed brother, Iíll be here for you when things donít go as planned.

Jamiecballer
10-05-2018, 10:36 AM
The Wolves know theyíre not getting near that for Jimmy, just a leverage play to try and get guys to improve their offers.I realize Butler can walk but if you want to be relevant you make that deal. You are not giving up anything that is foundational, depending on the protection of the pick of course. Miami should do that, its mind boggling to me they haven't

R. Johnson#3
10-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Clearly do not have in what way? Iíve shown the receipts clown. I played D1, in the nba summer league, d-league, and overseas. You meet a lot of people this way. Believe what you want though, Iíll keep posting facts.

:laugh:

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 10:41 AM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

buckalis
10-05-2018, 10:42 AM
Your little heart is going to be crushed brother, Iíll be here for you when things donít go as planned.

Things will go exactly as planned alright... the Bucks are now the most attractive place for All Star caliper players to go and stay and the owners have the will and the capital required as to support the plan...

Soon all the league's players will be visiting and hosted at Fiserv Forum and will stand in awe admiring how a player that plays for the Bucks is treated...

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 10:48 AM
I realize Butler can walk but if you want to be relevant you make that deal. You are not giving up anything that is foundational, depending on the protection of the pick of course. Miami should do that, its mind boggling to me they haven't

Bam JRich and a 1st for a guy who could leave this summer? Thatís a god awful trade for Miami.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 10:49 AM
:laugh:

Donít do this to yourself again, youíve been doing so good!

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Things will go exactly as planned alright... the Bucks are now the most attractive place for All Star caliper players to go and stay and the owners have the will and the capital required as to support the plan...

Soon all the league's players will be visiting and hosted at Fiserv Forum and will stand in awe admiring how a player that plays for the Bucks is treated...

You guys wonít be in play for any major FAs, I guarantee it. Like I said though Iím here for you.

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Haha whatís up my man? Iíve been refreshing this thread and twitter hoping to finally get some Butler news, maybe I should just stick to twitter with all of the nonsense happening in here :laugh2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 itís offseason so itís not to bad of a óó show.

buckalis
10-05-2018, 11:09 AM
You guys wonít be in play for any major FAs, I guarantee it. Like I said though Iím here for you.

That's the bad thing with trolls... they have their (non existing) brains stuck in their underwear...

I can hear Dragic saying "oh I wish I could live that experience in my career as a player" when having the discussion with his teammates back in the plane for the return trip... Then put the earphones on his ears, close his eyes and dream... drrreeeeeaaaammmm, dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm...

IndyRealist
10-05-2018, 11:12 AM

Caliber, not caliper. A caliper is a measuring tool. Wasn't going to say anything figuring it was just a typo, but that's like the 3rd time.

Dade County
10-05-2018, 11:15 AM

5yrs 150mil. Pat is no fool. But Miami will bring in another All Star as well.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 11:19 AM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 itís offseason so itís not to bad of a óó show.

Love you!

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 11:20 AM
That's the bad thing with trolls... they have their (non existing) brains stuck in their underwear...

I can hear Dragic saying "oh I wish I could live that experience in my career as a player" when having the discussion with his teammates back in the plane for the return trip... Then put the earphones on his ears, close his eyes and dream... drrreeeeeaaaammmm, dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm...

When will you ever stop trolling?

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Jamiecballer let me retract my previous statement to you. It wouldnít be god awful but just would let be close to the preference. I would like to get Butler using 1 of those and then use the other 2 on another star. Maybe Lillard at the deadline if things are downhill? But if none of that happens and they sign Jimmy long term after using the deal you said, Iím pretty sure they would have room for 2 max slots in 2 years to pair with Butler.

JOSKOMANG4
10-05-2018, 12:04 PM
3 WAY DANCE:

- SUNS ACQUIRE PG J.TEAGUE
- SUNS TRADE D.BENDER & BUCKS 2019 LOTTERY PROTECTED 1ST.

L: AYTON/ARIZA/JACKSON/BOOKER/TEAGUE
KEY B: CHANDLER, ARTHUR, WARREN, DANIELS, OKOBO

- WARRIORS ACQUIRE G/F K.BAZEMORE, F/C D.BENDER, 2019 BUCKS LOTTERY PROTECTED 1ST, 2019 CAVS TOP-10 PROTECTED 1ST, and thunder 2022 lottery protected 1st.

L: KAT/GIBSON/WIGGINS/BAZEMORE/ROSE
B: DIENG, BENDER, BATES-DIOP, OKOJIE, T.JONES

- HAWKS ACQUIRE J.BUTLER.

L: DEDMON/COLLINS/PRINCE/BUTLER/T.YOUNG
B: PLUMLEE, SPELLMAN, ANDERSON, HUERTER, LIN.

WHY SUNS? THEY GET THEIR PG W/O HAVING TO MORTGAGE THE FUTURE.
WHY WOLVES? IN EXCHANGED FOR TEAGUE AND BUTLER, THEY ACQUIRE A SERVICEABLE-2, A YOUNG F/C WHO WOULD BE A GREAT FIT NEXT TO KAT, AND 2 POTENTIAL PICKS IN THE TEENS FOR THE 2019 DRAFT.

WHY HAWKS? I KNOW PPL WILL SHOOT DOWN THIS DEAL, BUT FOR THE HAWKS THIS IS A WIN-WIN!!! they rid themselves of Bazemore, who'll most likely opted into this contract for a while player who'll opt out for a big pay day: savings of 18million for next seasons cap!

Vinylman
10-05-2018, 12:14 PM

causality is not wades strong suite...

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 12:15 PM

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 12:19 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 12:30 PM
3 WAY DANCE:

- SUNS ACQUIRE PG J.TEAGUE
- SUNS TRADE D.BENDER & BUCKS 2019 LOTTERY PROTECTED 1ST.

L: AYTON/ARIZA/JACKSON/BOOKER/TEAGUE
KEY B: CHANDLER, ARTHUR, WARREN, DANIELS, OKOBO

- WARRIORS ACQUIRE G/F K.BAZEMORE, F/C D.BENDER, 2019 BUCKS LOTTERY PROTECTED 1ST, 2019 CAVS TOP-10 PROTECTED 1ST, and thunder 2022 lottery protected 1st.

L: KAT/GIBSON/WIGGINS/BAZEMORE/ROSE
B: DIENG, BENDER, BATES-DIOP, OKOJIE, T.JONES

- HAWKS ACQUIRE J.BUTLER.

L: DEDMON/COLLINS/PRINCE/BUTLER/T.YOUNG
B: PLUMLEE, SPELLMAN, ANDERSON, HUERTER, LIN.

WHY SUNS? THEY GET THEIR PG W/O HAVING TO MORTGAGE THE FUTURE.
WHY WOLVES? IN EXCHANGED FOR TEAGUE AND BUTLER, THEY ACQUIRE A SERVICEABLE-2, A YOUNG F/C WHO WOULD BE A GREAT FIT NEXT TO KAT, AND 2 POTENTIAL PICKS IN THE TEENS FOR THE 2019 DRAFT.

WHY HAWKS? I KNOW PPL WILL SHOOT DOWN THIS DEAL, BUT FOR THE HAWKS THIS IS A WIN-WIN!!! they rid themselves of Bazemore, who'll most likely opted into this contract for a while player who'll opt out for a big pay day: savings of 18million for next seasons cap!

😂😂😂😂😂Trash😂😂😂😂😂Wolves say no

Vinylman
10-05-2018, 12:33 PM
😂😂😂😂😂Trash😂😂😂😂😂Wolves say no

I couldn't even figure out what the warriors were giving up in the deal to get Bazemore / bender and 3 1st round picks

buckalis
10-05-2018, 12:41 PM
I couldn't even figure out what the warriors were giving up in the deal to get Bazemore / bender and 3 1st round picks

I didn't understand what the Warriors or the Bucks have to do with anything... but anyway, this feller has no clue on the Hawks rebuilding process...

What stroke me the most is that 18M of cap space for the 19/20 season the Hawks would look to make... when the team is looking to do exactly the opposite... add some 45M in their books and waive the players they get back!

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Riley told Thibs ďget your ****ing house in orderĒ and hung up on him per Jorge Sedano lmao!

Jamiecballer
10-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Bam JRich and a 1st for a guy who could leave this summer? Thatís a god awful trade for Miami.Other than general distaste for the transaction, which of the statements that I made do you actually disagree with. Because a reaction like that suggests you disagree with the particulars. I would take that and run if I were the heat.

Jamiecballer
10-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Jamiecballer let me retract my previous statement to you. It wouldnít be god awful but just would let be close to the preference. I would like to get Butler using 1 of those and then use the other 2 on another star. Maybe Lillard at the deadline if things are downhill? But if none of that happens and they sign Jimmy long term after using the deal you said, Iím pretty sure they would have room for 2 max slots in 2 years to pair with Butler.No takebacks

beasted86
10-05-2018, 01:13 PM

Haven't the Bucks been doing this for the past almost 20 years?

Like literally haven't finished even as high as 4th since George Karl was coach seemingly eons ago SMFH.

AllBall
10-05-2018, 01:17 PM
This is a perfect example of why the coach should not also be the President or GM.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 01:18 PM

Like literally haven't finished even as high as 4th since George Karl was coach seemingly eons ago SMFH.

Exactly lmao!

SteBO
10-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Miami doesn't have to do anything right now. MIN has no leverage, and Butler isn't enough of a needle-mover to give away your young valuable assets. This isn't Kawhi we're talking about......HEAT are doing the right thing biding their time regardless of what people think of J-Rich, wrongheaded as it has been in this thread. He's not special, but he's certainly value. There's a reason the Wolves want him.....

buckalis
10-05-2018, 01:24 PM

Yes they have! ...that's how they learned how to do things correctly thereafter!

beasted86
10-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Other than general distaste for the transaction, which of the statements that I made do you actually disagree with. Because a reaction like that suggests you disagree with the particulars. I would take that and run if I were the heat.

If Butler was brought in on a trade and extend at a team friendly cap number, yes.

For a guy who could leave or wants full max, no.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Yes they have! ...that's how they learned how to do things correctly thereafter!

Which has led them to what exactly because they were the 7th seed last year lol?

buckalis
10-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Riley told Thibs ďget your ****ing house in orderĒ and hung up on him per Jorge Sedano lmao!

I wonder who Thibs called next... :rolleyes:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Bam JRich and a 1st for a guy who could leave this summer? Thatís a god awful trade for Miami.

Miami has nothing else attractive to offer other then old man Dragic. Whiteside is negative value. What else does Miami have? Johnson and Johnson dead weight contracts. You owe a pick yet for Dragic. So Stepien rule kicks in. I said right away BAM or forget about it. Besides throw in salary filler of Dragic or Richardson. Still meh offer.

Shocked Raptors didn't offer up something better to try and keep Kawhi there with him and Lowry and Butler. Heck 76ers should of offered up Simmons for Kawhi then offered up Roco,Fultz and salary filler for Butler. Embiid,Kawhi,Butler be a nice big 3 for the east.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 01:37 PM

Bucks werent near 4th seed 20 plus years ago. It was 8th seed or bust under last meddling owner. Last taste of success was Cassell,Robinson,Allen or like 11 years ago with Redd before he got injuryprone. 4th or 5th seed treadmill was the Hawks with Horford,Millsap,Korver,Teague guys. Even if Heat gets Butler their stuck with him and Johnson and Johnson and Whiteside most likely. That's meh really. If I was Butler i'd bolt to Clippers next summer then Heat should be tanking and fire Pat.

buckalis
10-05-2018, 01:42 PM
Which has led them to what exactly because they were the 7th seed last year lol?

Actually no... it led them to change their F.O. structure, to build a leading world class arena & training facilities that every player would dream to have and would be jealous off if he didn't have and to invite a front line coaching team as to coach the team...

In other words, they learned what "first things first" is and they've put things in that order... Last step is to get around Giannis, what Giannis worths to have, which wouldn't work if the first things weren't ...first!

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 01:43 PM

No one.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Miami has nothing else attractive to offer other then old man Dragic. Whiteside is negative value. What else does Miami have? Johnson and Johnson dead weight contracts. You owe a pick yet for Dragic. So Stepien rule kicks in. I said right away BAM or forget about it. Besides throw in salary filler of Dragic or Richardson. Still meh offer.

Shocked Raptors didn't offer up something better to try and keep Kawhi there with him and Lowry and Butler. Heck 76ers should of offered up Simmons for Kawhi then offered up Roco,Fultz and salary filler for Butler. Embiid,Kawhi,Butler be a nice big 3 for the east.

Iíll come see you when the trades complete and weíll talk about this post.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Bucks werent near 4th seed 20 plus years ago. It was 8th seed or bust under last meddling owner. Last taste of success was Cassell,Robinson,Allen or like 11 years ago with Redd before he got injuryprone. 4th or 5th seed treadmill was the Hawks with Horford,Millsap,Korver,Teague guys. Even if Heat gets Butler their stuck with him and Johnson and Johnson and Whiteside most likely. That's meh really. If I was Butler i'd bolt to Clippers next summer then Heat should be tanking and fire Pat.

Those Hawks were 1st seed. You donít win with just 1 star, Jimmys the first step. You get Jimmy and then have a 4-5 year window to win a championship with his contract. Just as they had a 4 year window with the big 3. Have to get more pieces in there.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Those Hawks were 1st seed. You donít win with just 1 star, Jimmys the first step. You get Jimmy and then have a 4-5 year window to win a championship with his contract. Just as they had a 4 year window with the big 3. Have to get more pieces in there.

Hawks weren't first seed all the time. Back when they had Josh Smith they were treadmilling 4th or 5th seed. Will be hard to dump Johnson and Johnson's and Whiteside yet to lure that second or third star. Other teams have it easier next summer if they can sign them. Clippers can go flat out and sign Kawhi and Butler next summer. I think Nets can as well.

Knicks can sign one guy to team up with KP. Knicks would need to dump a few other guys to get their third star. Lakers can sign one guy. Not many stars though to pick from. Klay says he wants to stay. Who knows if KD stays or bolts. Irving sounds like he may stay with Celtics now. Not much left other then Kawhi which he may stay with Raptors or 1a as in Clippers then. Heck Butler said when LeBron signed with Lakers it made Lakers less appealing for him. Bit odd to say but maybe he was hoping Irving and him teamed up there.

buckalis
10-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Lets simplify things...

The player that comes to Milwaukee as to join Giannis in his way to the title, won't have to dream on having this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lB-pMbNhJM

or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW6xv5tjbKQ...

everybody else that gets cut is the one that will miss it!

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Hawks weren't first seed all the time. Back when they had Josh Smith they were treadmilling 4th or 5th seed. Will be hard to dump Johnson and Johnson's and Whiteside yet to lure that second or third star. Other teams have it easier next summer if they can sign them. Clippers can go flat out and sign Kawhi and Butler next summer. I think Nets can as well.

Knicks can sign one guy to team up with KP. Knicks would need to dump a few other guys to get their third star. Lakers can sign one guy. Not many stars though to pick from. Klay says he wants to stay. Who knows if KD stays or bolts. Irving sounds like he may stay with Celtics now. Not much left other then Kawhi which he may stay with Raptors or 1a as in Clippers then. Heck Butler said when LeBron signed with Lakers it made Lakers less appealing for him. Bit odd to say but maybe he was hoping Irving and him teamed up there.

Thatís why we have to see what all is traded for Jimmy and part of why they donít want to trade JRich and Bam. Can use them to unload contracts if needed or for another star. If not then let the contracts expire in 2 years and have 2 max slots to help Jimmy. The window is 4-5 years after they get Jimmy in the next week or so.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Lets simplify things...

The player that comes to Milwaukee as to join Giannis in his way to the title, won't have to dream on having this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lB-pMbNhJM

or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW6xv5tjbKQ...

everybody else that gets cut is the one that will miss it!

That wonít have as much of an effect as you think.

AllBall
10-05-2018, 02:25 PM

Clearly his dealer because he's on something. :laugh2:

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Thatís why we have to see what all is traded for Jimmy and part of why they donít want to trade JRich and Bam. Can use them to unload contracts if needed or for another star. If not then let the contracts expire in 2 years and have 2 max slots to help Jimmy. The window is 4-5 years after they get Jimmy in the next week or so.

If Heat get Butler for either BAM or Richardson then its a steal. Not so sure Wolves would want Whiteside as a salary filler but he's a two year deal where Dieng is 3. So theres that. But then the trade gets bigger if more pieces like Dieng and Whiteside tossed in. Then I see the reasoning of Wolves asking for a first as well. Compound that pick with Dieng to Kings for either expiring ZBO or Koufos. Besides if they get Dragic and BAM. Then Teague can be salary dumped to Suns for a pick or rookie contract asset and expiring Chandler. Wolves clear some salary quickly.

Maybe BAM and Whitside for Butler? But then they need that extra pick to offload Dieng yet. Then Suns left out of the loop for a PG if Wolves dont get Dragic and keep Teague. Not many appealing pieces from Heat though. I'd be asking for BAM as the main piece. Then Dragic or Richardson as the filler. Probably even a first round pick.

My lowest offer would be Dragic,BAM for Butler. Then if I was the Wolves let the season begin and hang onto Teague and let the Suns sweat it out a while before trading Teague to them. But could be risky then Teague could get injured.

warfelg
10-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Clearly his dealer because he's on something. :laugh2:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181005/1ca1833a0e42f161063480c00ff5f703.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181005/32a011efb9389a93f746a3cb0c7f0650.jpg

Dunkin is clearly his dealer.

buckalis
10-05-2018, 03:03 PM
That wonít have as much of an effect as you think.

No it's not! it's gonna have much more of an effect than you think!

Obviously you overlook that athletes are still working people and that their work is tight with the environment it's linked with... Top athletes go with top environments and vice versa...

But what top environments also do, is to motivate the "average" as to try and advance so that they can fit to the environment.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 04:11 PM
No it's not! it's gonna have much more of an effect than you think!

Obviously you overlook that athletes are still working people and that their work is tight with the environment it's linked with... Top athletes go with top environments and vice versa...

But what top environments also do, is to motivate the "average" as to try and advance so that they can fit to the environment.

Where do you rank Milwaukee in terms of attractive cities when looking at all 30 nba teams?

buckalis
10-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Attractive for players?

Yesterday, today or tomorrow? ...Because the players don't know yet what the Bucks can provide to them... they haven't seen it yet!

EDIT: What one can surely say, it that next off season, Milwaukee will be first target destination for free agents.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 04:18 PM
Yes attractive for the players, Iím talking the city/weather/etc.

buckalis
10-05-2018, 04:29 PM
Attractive for players?

Yesterday, today or tomorrow? ...Because the players don't know yet what the Bucks can provide to them... they haven't seen it yet!

EDIT: What one can surely say, it that next off season, Milwaukee will be first target destination for free agents.

A pro athlete is inside working... he doesn't care about the outside weather... that's for his summer vacations... but is no different to Toronto, or Chicago, or Indy, or Detroit for that matter...

Dade County
10-05-2018, 04:31 PM

I remember when the reports wouldn't stop about Wjiteside to Milwaukee...lol

Bam will not be traded for Butler, he will be used for another All Star level player better then Butler in a couple of months.

Shocked Raptors didn't offer up something better to try and keep Kawhi there with him and Lowry and Butler.

I was saying this before Kawhi got traded, that Miami needed to go all in on Kawhi and then find another star to pair him with. Those stars I named was, Lillard, Cj, Butler or Kemba.

So of course the raps are thinking about it, but everyone sees by now, that Butler would get the F out of there as soon as the season ends. Might night even give the Raps a meeting when free agency begins, he just is that type of player. lol

Heck 76ers should of offered up Simmons for Kawhi then offered up Roco,Fultz and salary filler for Butler. Embiid,Kawhi,Butler be a nice big 3 for the east.

I've been thinking about starting up a thread on the 6ers. Because this is the BEST time for them to b getting star level players while their contracts are on the lower end for their young star players.

But it seems like teams are being *** holes to them. Spurs & the Wolves wanted Simmons??? Like that leaves no room to even negotiate. Its just stupid.

I like super teams and Philly can create one, but no one seems to what to go there. Thats what a long history of losing does....smh

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 04:36 PM
A pro athlete is inside working... he doesn't care about the outside weather... that's for his summer vacations... but is no different to Toronto, or Chicago, or Indy, or Detroit for that matter...

Youíre crazy if you think that.

buckalis
10-05-2018, 04:38 PM
Youíre crazy if you think that.

Hey man... I didn't call you crazy, did I? ...only a troll! Butler wasn't complaining about the weather in his Chicago days...

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Hey man... I didn't call you crazy, did I? ...only a troll! Butler wasn't complaining about the weather in his Chicago days...

I called you crazy brother. If this is the case why has Milwaukee never got any big name free agents? I can assure you it wasnít because their facilities were so ******.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 04:47 PM

Playing leverage games again lol

Dade County
10-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Attractive for players?

No....

Also stop responding to WaDe03. You guys are doing too much.

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 05:02 PM
No....

Donít discourage forum activity on a forum in need of it, thanks!

buckalis
10-05-2018, 05:10 PM
I called you crazy brother. If this is the case why has Milwaukee never got any big name free agents? I can assure you it wasnít because their facilities were so ******.

I can assure you it was... and because they couldn't even make the playoffs before Giannis came and changed it all...

All happening is due to Giannis... the new leadership, the new premises, the new coach, the billion of dollars invested... everything is built as to help Giannis to bring the title to MIL... next is the missing pieces in the roster.

buckalis
10-05-2018, 05:11 PM
No....

Sorry... I stop here with this Insider/Messiah/troll

WaDe03
10-05-2018, 05:12 PM
I can assure you it was... and because they couldn't even make the playoffs before Giannis came and changed it all...

All happening is due to Giannis... the new leadership, the new premises, the new coach, the billion of dollars invested... everything is built as to help Giannis to bring the title to MIL... next is the missing pieces in the roster.

So where do you rank Milwaukee as a city players find attractive compared to all 30 teams in the league?

IKnowHoops
10-05-2018, 06:37 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂wtf