PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade will play 1 more season with Miami

archdevil84
09-16-2018, 08:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVr-D3kLB9w&app=desktop

@wade03 where you at my man? 1 more season... one last dance...
might legit be the last NBA season i will be watching on a regular basis... sad times sad times :(

WaDe03
09-16-2018, 09:07 PM
The GOAT!!! This is such a blessed day and the video was great, was almost moved to tears when my GOAT started crying. My you rest in piece Hank!!!

God bless you all!!!

AllBall
09-16-2018, 09:11 PM

https://twitter.com/DwyaneWade/status/1041477847364366337

One last ride with Father Prime! Keys under the mat fam. Let's Get It!

R. Johnson#3
09-16-2018, 09:29 PM
Looks like Miami's rolling in the tank.

All jokes aside, it'll be fun to see him have one last go.

Heediot
09-16-2018, 09:30 PM
vet min. thought he would of bolted to chine for double thepay.

lakerfan85
09-16-2018, 09:46 PM
He shouldíve never had to leave the Heat..

WaDe03
09-16-2018, 09:49 PM
vet min. thought he would of bolted to chine for double thepay.

Wasnít worried about the money and wanted to leave the exception open for the best available player to help, more than likely around the buyout market in March.

WaDe03
09-16-2018, 09:50 PM
He shouldíve never had to leave the Heat..

This.

WaDe03
09-16-2018, 10:02 PM
Obviously not going to win a championship but Iím glad heís coming back and Iím glad he announced this is the last season and kept everyone from wondering. I didnít think he would announce that because originally he said he didnít want a farewell tour but now he will get one just like that inferior SG had a couple years ago. God bless!

More-Than-Most
09-16-2018, 11:58 PM
i actually feel sorry for heat fans... Not only will he be paid to be garbage he will demand to start. Welcome to kobe farewell 2.0 but not as great.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 12:34 AM
i actually feel sorry for heat fans... Not only will he be paid to be garbage he will demand to start. Welcome to kobe farewell 2.0 but not as great.

The vet minimum to be their best player when the playoffs come around while not demanding to start. Not sure where you saw heís going to demand to start but in all honesty he should. He shouldnít come off the bench behind TJ and Waiters isnít 100% back yet.

AllBall
09-17-2018, 12:52 AM
i actually feel sorry for heat fans...

Fake pitty.

Not only will he be paid

Fake concern.

to be garbage

Baseless prediction.

he will demand to start.

Fake news.

Welcome to kobe farewell 2.0 but not as great.

Revisionist history.

More-Than-Most
09-17-2018, 03:22 AM
The vet minimum to be their best player when the playoffs come around while not demanding to start. Not sure where you saw heís going to demand to start but in all honesty he should. He shouldnít come off the bench behind TJ and Waiters isnít 100% back yet.

lol come playoffs... that ship has sailed my dude.

FlashBolt
09-17-2018, 05:44 AM
Hope he plays every away game and plays in moderation. Would suck if he was injured during his last season. Might buy a ticket to a Nets vs Heat game lol

cmellofan15
09-17-2018, 07:00 AM
Rather than burying their corpses, Miami likes to drag them around and show them off lmao

Scoots
09-17-2018, 09:22 AM
I wonder what the future can hold for them, they have a roster of above average players and a good coach, but no cap room, no star, and refuse to tank to get one.

Riley may have to retire to reboot the franchise.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 09:42 AM
lol come playoffs... that ship has sailed my dude.

He was their best player last year in the playoffs and heís going to be the guy theyíre force feeding the ball to at the end of close games like heís a 35M max contract player still so thereís that. Itíll be coaches decision once again to do so also. We know things basketball related are very tough for you to grasp though. God bless and have a great day!

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 09:43 AM
I wonder what the future can hold for them, they have a roster of above average players and a good coach, but no cap room, no star, and refuse to tank to get one.

Riley put them in a bad spot for sure and has been bad for a few years now. The Heats real GM is home now though and convinced Jimmy butler to respectfully request a trade to Miami today at his meeting. Great move by the GOAT!

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 09:44 AM
Rather than burying their corpses, Miami likes to drag them around and show them off lmao

You might make the playoffs this year lmao!

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 09:47 AM
One thing that did stick out to me was that part where he said something along the lines of ďI know what Iím still able to bring to the table surrounded by the right players and coaches.Ē Just brings speculation but I would hope Wade is working to put the best possible team together for his last dance. God bless PSD!!!

R. Johnson#3
09-17-2018, 09:48 AM
https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/nba-rumors-dwyane-wade-would-demand-to-start-if-he-returns-to-heat-530485.html

Granted it's a rumor but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Miami has an outside shot at making the payoffs this year but more than likely will miss it if Wade demands starters minutes. If everything clicks they might steal the 8 seed but realistically I see them around 10th.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 10:40 AM
https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/nba-rumors-dwyane-wade-would-demand-to-start-if-he-returns-to-heat-530485.html

Granted it's a rumor but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Miami has an outside shot at making the payoffs this year but more than likely will miss it if Wade demands starters minutes. If everything clicks they might steal the 8 seed but realistically I see them around 10th.

Fake news my friend and fellow neighbor. Kurt Helin or whatever was the first to report this or start this fake rumor I guess looking for click bait. In his article he cited an article by Greg Cote in his article that says, there are no indications that Wade has demanded a starting spot. Miami media was roasting that Kurt guy the other day for this.

I donít see how they fall from 6th to 10th with LeBron moving West and the Cavs falling out of the picture. I hope this isnít a trolling attempt my friend, you will be reported and permabanned if so.

Scoots
09-17-2018, 11:00 AM
The East is so bad the Heat could get home games in the playoffs with some health and an engaged roster.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 11:02 AM
That being said R.Johnson, it wouldnít surprise me he did end up starting but that doesnít mean he has to play 32+ minutes a game. Thereís not much of an argument to start Tyler Johnson over him.

GREATNESS ONE
09-17-2018, 11:41 AM

Lol I wanted it to happen last year. I think it will be great to let him say goodbye to the game. I hope he puts together some vintage games and goes beast a few times.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 11:49 AM
lol i wanted it to happen last year. I think it will be great to let him say goodbye to the game. I hope he puts together some vintage games and goes beast a few times.

r3sp3ct!!

AllBall
09-17-2018, 12:05 PM

Unless Arison also sells the team, don't see that happening.

R. Johnson#3
09-17-2018, 04:23 PM
Fake news my friend and fellow neighbor. Kurt Helin or whatever was the first to report this or start this fake rumor I guess looking for click bait. In his article he cited an article by Greg Cote in his article that says, there are no indications that Wade has demanded a starting spot. Miami media was roasting that Kurt guy the other day for this.

I donít see how they fall from 6th to 10th with LeBron moving West and the Cavs falling out of the picture. I hope this isnít a trolling attempt my friend, you will be reported and permabanned if so.

Didn't realize you were a mod. Not as confident anymore either.

I'm being legit here. I see Detroit making the playoffs this year in the 7 seed while the 8-10 spots are a fight between the Hornets, Heat and Cavs. If Parker and Lavine can stay healthy then the Bulls could be fighting for that 8 seed as well but I'm not holding my breath on Jabari Parker playing a full season.

R. Johnson#3
09-17-2018, 04:26 PM
That being said R.Johnson, it wouldnít surprise me he did end up starting but that doesnít mean he has to play 32+ minutes a game. Thereís not much of an argument to start Tyler Johnson over him.

I can think of just about 20 million reasons to start TJ over Wade. The kid is getting PAID for the next 2 years.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 04:28 PM

I'm being legit here. I see Detroit making the playoffs this year in the 7 seed while the 8-10 spots are a fight between the Hornets, Heat and Cavs. If Parker and Lavine can stay healthy then the Bulls could be fighting for that 8 seed as well but I'm not holding my breath on Jabari Parker playing a full season.

Iím ďThe ModfatherĒ neighbor.

I could see the Pistons getting in with the Cavs coming out, other than that I think it stays about the same.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 04:31 PM
I can think of just about 20 million reasons to start TJ over Wade. The kid is getting PAID for the next 2 years.

Thatís why they were trying to trade him, Riley screwed himself there but Spo isnít going to play him if he isnít the best option.

R. Johnson#3
09-17-2018, 06:20 PM
Thatís why they were trying to trade him, Riley screwed himself there but Spo isnít going to play him if he isnít the best option.

Well he has to build up his value somehow doesn't he? Unless he comes out and dominates the only way I could see the Heat moving him is with a 1st attached to him. Kind of like what the Raps had to do with Carroll.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 06:50 PM
Well he has to build up his value somehow doesn't he? Unless he comes out and dominates the only way I could see the Heat moving him is with a 1st attached to him. Kind of like what the Raps had to do with Carroll.

Yea good point, I do feel like he would put up better numbers off the bench though. Heís a solid player but heís not 20M good, I feel heís best suited as a spark plug off the bench like he was when Miami first found him and he was playing behind Wade and Dragic. The Heat have done a good job finding guys out of the Dleague but theyíve ****ed up with the contracts and kind of set the team back a few years becuse of them.

mightybosstone
09-17-2018, 08:35 PM
I'm glad Wade is staying with the Heat and putting an expiration date on his career. This last season will be a nice swan song, and I hope he gets a few nice, memorable moments this season like Kobe got his last year. It's a bummer the Heat aren't better, but even being as mediocre as they are, he'll still probably get a chance to play in the playoffs one last time in the East as long as he's healthy by season's end.

AllBall
09-17-2018, 08:55 PM

lol @ these predictions. Bookmarking this thread to bump in May.

It is very well reported that it was Micky's decision to pay TJ, not Riley, and since it's his money, he can do what he wants.

Chronz
09-17-2018, 09:00 PM

It is very well reported that it was Micky's decision to pay TJ, not Riley, and since it's his money, he can do what he wants.
Why?

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 10:02 PM

Micky shouldnít be making those decisions, Riley shouldnít have been a pushover when the decision needed to be made. Did Micky make him give all those other untradeable deals?

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 10:15 PM
I just want to see whatís up with Jimmy, would love him in Miami and hopefully itís next to JRich.

Would like Wade to pull off these trades:

Waiters Winslow mcgruder and a 1st for Jimmy

Dragic Bam and a 2nd for Kyrie

Why wolves agree:Jimmy requests trade there, get Winslow whoís due for an extension JR should be a good contract in the 8-10M range and I think heís on the come up and a nice hustle guy and defender next to Towns and Wiggins. Waiters could be I nice offensive spark and was doing pretty good for Miami before injuries (not counting when he played hurt last year) Mcgruder is a nice piece just when needed. He will defend and hustle if given the opportunity and they get a 1st.

Why Celtics do it: uncertainty with Kyrie next summer, get an all star PG to replace him and heís white which the fans will love, they get a really good young guy at the onky position I donít feel they have one in Bam. Apparently heís been working on his jumper and ball handling skills and will be bringing the ball up off a board this year at times. I think heís going to be very good. A 2nd just for the **** of it.

Kyrie/Wade
JRich/TJ
Butler/Ellington
Kelly/James Johnson
Whiteside/Kelly

Get it done Wade!

GREATNESS ONE
09-17-2018, 10:31 PM
I donít want to give Jimmy a max....

Vee-Rex
09-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Would love to get some Cavs tickets when the Heat visit Cleveland during Wade's farewell tour.

WaDe03
09-17-2018, 11:52 PM
Would love to get some Cavs tickets when the Heat visit Cleveland during Wade's farewell tour.

I hope you do friend! Iím going to Miami for sure this year, I wouldnít be able to forgive myself if I never saw Wade play in his house in Miami!

FlashBolt
09-18-2018, 02:25 AM
I hope you do friend! Iím going to Miami for sure this year, I wouldnít be able to forgive myself if I never saw Wade play in his house in Miami!

i'm going to miami in November. if you want to watch one together hit me up :D

WaDe03
09-18-2018, 09:22 AM
i'm going to miami in November. if you want to watch one together hit me up :D

I used the last of my vacation for a trip to out of the country in December :(. You better get to one though, Iím probably going to go for a week in March when they have a homestand. God bless you!