PDA

View Full Version : Raptor fan creates campaign to keep Kawhi

Jamiecballer
09-16-2018, 07:15 PM
Open campaign begins to encourage Kawhi to stay beyond 2019.

Site boasts more than 2.5k signees/messages for Khawi in first week.

https://kawhiordie.com

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Chronz
09-17-2018, 09:07 PM
Wow, totally wouldn't hate him if he stayed now. Always enjoyed my stay in Toronto, it's like the anti LA. The weirdos come out during the day and if you avoid the feminists/liberals (they're easy to spot) its actually the best place to interact with strangers. I love me some strange

Chronz
09-17-2018, 09:09 PM
Fun quibbit , I had a feminist slap me this weekend. Apparently she was insulted by my not coming on to her

FlashBolt
09-17-2018, 09:32 PM
Wow, totally wouldn't hate him if he stayed now. Always enjoyed my stay in Toronto, it's like the anti LA. The weirdos come out during the day and if you avoid the feminists/liberals (they're easy to spot) its actually the best place to interact with strangers. I love me some strange

Feminists have done the very opposite of what they wanted to achieve. Serena Williams tried pulling the gender card and it completely backfired on her when statistics show men do get fined and penalized for violations.

GREATNESS ONE
09-17-2018, 09:57 PM
Lmfao 2,631....

Scoots
09-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Fun quibbit , I had a feminist slap me this weekend. Apparently she was insulted by my not coming on to her

I need more of your story.

I once had a member of Dykes on Bikes show me a coffee table mounted 2 foot long dildo and tell me if I couldn't fill her like it that I could get the hell out of her house. I left.

GREATNESS ONE
09-17-2018, 10:30 PM
I need more of your story

I once had a member of Dykes on Bikes show me a coffee table mounted 2 foot long dildo and tell me if I couldn't fill her like it that I could get the hell out of her house. I left.

After you filled her?

He got slapped by a gay guy and called him a “feminist”

Vee-Rex
09-17-2018, 11:09 PM
Cal? Vampirate? Pretty sure one of you created the campaign.

FlashBolt
09-18-2018, 02:53 AM
Lmfao 2,631....

https://fadeawayworld.net/2018/09/18/brandon-robinson-says-source-told-him-kevin-durant-will-be-a-laker-next-year/

not sure if this guy is credible at all but I've got the feeling KD is coming to LAL since LeBron announced his decision. KD could redeem himself if he leaves as a winner of the Warriors and brings back glory to the Lakers. I'd love for him to test himself on another team, though. He's likely getting three rings by next season. let's see what he can do.

Vinylman
09-18-2018, 08:17 AM
https://fadeawayworld.net/2018/09/18/brandon-robinson-says-source-told-him-kevin-durant-will-be-a-laker-next-year/

not sure if this guy is credible at all but I've got the feeling KD is coming to LAL since LeBron announced his decision. KD could redeem himself if he leaves as a winner of the Warriors and brings back glory to the Lakers. I'd love for him to test himself on another team, though. He's likely getting three rings by next season. let's see what he can do.

No thanks … probably the one thing that would keep me from rooting for the Lakers... Even LBJ couldn't do that

She needs to stay in the bay

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2018, 11:19 AM

Lol that **** would be hilarious. It’s always been Lakers first for me.

Jamiecballer
09-18-2018, 03:18 PM
Cal? Vampirate? Pretty sure one of you created the campaign.It was me dude

Cal827
09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Cal? Vampirate? Pretty sure one of you created the campaign.

:laugh2: I'm still drowning in salt over the Derozan trade, its definitely Jamie, the one and only Raptor fan who talks sense here :laugh2:

Now excuse me while I go cry over how bad my favourite football team is :laugh2:.... :crying::crying:

CityofTreez
09-18-2018, 08:02 PM
Suspend your belief and sacrifice everything for Toronto.

Jamiecballer
09-18-2018, 08:04 PM
It would make sense that the guy who thinks DeRozan is a marginal upgrade over Bargnani would be over the moon to get Kawhi and unwilling to let him leave

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2018, 08:14 PM
:laugh2: I'm still drowning in salt over the derozan trade, its definitely jamie, the one and only raptor fan who talks sense here :laugh2:

Now excuse me while i go cry over how bad my favourite football team is :laugh2:.... :crying::crying:

cfl?

Jeffy25
09-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Feminists have done the very opposite of what they wanted to achieve. Serena Williams tried pulling the gender card and it completely backfired on her when statistics show men do get fined and penalized for violations.

Pretty much any victim claiming cause is going to have a ton of hypocrites and will backfire non-stop. People always have a real problem with abusing and thinking every situation ends ****** for them simply because.....insert victim cause here.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-18-2018, 08:38 PM
**** Kawhi.

Cal827
09-18-2018, 08:46 PM
cfl?

:laugh2: That league has problems on it's own.

Tell me how a former NFL QB who decided to go on a coke binge after brutally failing in the NFL as a QB, then getting in trouble for domestic violence can come into the CFL, take a starting position from another QB, go on to throw 4 interceptions in his first 16 attempts, gets hurt, basically has a tantrum when they start the other guy when he thinks he was ready....now has reports indicating that the team is committing to him as their full time starter. :facepalm:

Side note, Nathan Peterman probably would have a long stable career there.

Cal827
09-18-2018, 08:47 PM
**** Kawhi.

:laugh2:

It's one side or the other for us it seems.

Tg11
09-30-2018, 04:05 PM
Kawhi ain't stayin in Toronto no way...he be goin to LA

FlashBolt
10-01-2018, 10:21 PM
Sick of hearing about Kawhi. Wish the guy had opened his mouth sooner and clear the air instead of hiding behind his management.

Jamiecballer
10-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Sick of hearing about Kawhi. Wish the guy had opened his mouth sooner and clear the air instead of hiding behind his management.So is that a yes or no to signing my campaign [emoji4]