PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical, AD is on the trade block. Whats your teams godfather offer?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-13-2018, 09:15 AM
https://www.metro.us/sports/anthony-davis-nba-trade-rumors-lakers-lurking

For my Bucks i'd try Middleton, Bledsoe, Brogdon, Maker, DDV, Maker, Wilson, 2022 first and Pelicans choice of any 1 of the 3 Amigos as in Delly or Henson or Snell for AD and Holiday. It guts us out pretty much.

Holiday,Brown,Snell,Giannis,AD

For the Pelicans its a nice offer Then Pelicans can try for playoffs or trade off Middleton and Bledsoe for picks or young rookie contracts yet.

I'm sure Celtics could trump my offer if they cough up Tatum,Brown and war chest of picks and salary fillers. Lakers probably have to offer up all of Ingram,Kuzma,Hart,Ball and salary fillers and picks.

If Pelicans prefer not to include Holiday in a AD trade which makes it $50M combined. Bucks could just try Middleton, Brogdon, Maker, DDV, Wilson, 2022 first for AD. Hard to say who wins but other stars as in Kawhi, Butler, PG13, CP3, Blake packages weren't blockbusters.

Pelicans line up would be.....

Holiday,Brogdon,Middleton,Mirotic,Maker

IndyRealist
09-13-2018, 09:41 AM
Pacers: Domantas Sabonis, Miles Turner, Bodgan Bogdanovic, Tyreke Evans, either Doug McDermott or Corey Joseph for salary, and a 1st, for Davis and Solomon Hill.

While that's probably not as good as the Bucks offer, I don't think any team except the Pacers would be willing to take on Solomon Hill's money.

Collison-Oladipo-Hill-Young-Davis

Holiday-Evans-Bogdanovic-Mirotic-Turner

Cal827
09-13-2018, 09:50 AM
Raptors (assuming that they keep Kawhi):

OG, JV, Van Vleet, Lottery protected (I mean that as in the pick will be a guaranteed lottery pick) the next time the Raptors are in the lottery), and a future first.

I mean, I wouldn't mind dealing Kawhi for him either :laugh2:

Hawkeye15
09-13-2018, 10:07 AM
Wolves- Towns, Tyus Jones, and Dieng

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 10:30 AM
Johnson & Johnson

Dragic/Chalmers
Wade/Waiters/Ellington
JRich/Winslow
AD/Olynyk
Whiteside/Bam

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 11:03 AM
Rich Paul will force him to the Lakers. None of your little city small market teams have a chance.

TrueFan420
09-13-2018, 11:19 AM
Rich Paul will force him to the Lakers. None of your little city small market teams have a chance.

If he's on the block the Celtics will offer a better deal than anyone else can and he will likely end up in green. Rich Paul may be Brons friend but he can't force AD into LA if LA can't beat another teams offer. AD has a long contract and the Pels could simply just say no.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 11:29 AM
If he's on the block the Celtics will offer a better deal than anyone else can and he will likely end up in green. Rich Paul may be Brons friend but he can't force AD into LA if LA can't beat another teams offer. AD has a long contract and the Pels could simply just say no.

Ok :) does AD have two mega homes in Boston? Does he spend his summers there? Does he enjoy the ugly broads in Beantown? Na. He dropped his long time agent to go with Rich Paul.... itís not just ďLebrons friendĒ he pretty much invested and started up Paul. By December this rumor will get hot and yes they will leverage with Boston but ultimately he will end up in LAL with Lebron. AD has 2years after this year left (so itís not long by any means) but reasonable for other teams to be interested.

Lebron/AD will form the mega team needed to take down GS.

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 11:34 AM
Ok :) does AD have two mega homes in Boston? Does he spend his summers there? Does he enjoy the ugly broads in Beantown? Na. He dropped his long time agent to go with Rich Paul.... itís not just ďLebrons friendĒ he pretty much invested and started up Paul. By December this rumor will get hot and yes they will leverage with Boston but ultimately he will end up in LAL with Lebron. AD has 2years after this year left (so itís not long by any means) but reasonable for other teams to be interested.

LeBron will be 36 by then going on 37 though my friend. The clock is ticking, although I think heíll be an all star until heís 40 he may not be the best player by then.

To be fair a ton of players spend their summers in Miami or are there all the time but Pat Riley uses his money for the Tyler Johnsonís, James johnsons, Whiteside, and Waiters of the world.

For example, KD Kyrie and Harden were all playing at AAA the other day with the Miami Heat guys and the Morris twins.

Scoots
09-13-2018, 11:36 AM
Raptors (assuming that they keep Kawhi):

OG, JV, Van Vleet, Lottery protected (I mean that as in the pick will be a guaranteed lottery pick) the next time the Raptors are in the lottery), and a future first.

I mean, I wouldn't mind dealing Kawhi for him either :laugh2:

I don't think you can trade a pick with a guarantee that it will be in a lottery. You may have to have a couple years of protection then have it turn in to 2 first round picks, but those picks way in the future are not so valuable.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 11:39 AM
LeBron will be 36 by then going on 37 though my friend. The clock is ticking, although I think heíll be an all star until heís 40 he may not be the best player by then.

To be fair a ton of players spend their summers in Miami or are there all the time but Pat Riley uses his money for the Tyler Johnsonís, James johnsons, Whiteside, and Waiters of the world.

For example, KD Kyrie and Harden were all playing at AAA the other day with the Miami Heat guys and the Morris twins.

Heíll be 36 by December?

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 11:40 AM

Yea thereís Miami and thereís LA....

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 11:47 AM
Heíll be 36 by December?

No heíll be 36 by the time ADs contract is up. They donít have the most assets when it comes to getting him in a trade.

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 11:48 AM
Yea thereís Miami and thereís LA....

Other than LeBron whos your last big FA signing?

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 11:49 AM
No heíll be 36 by the time ADs contract is up. They donít have the most assets when it comes to getting him in a trade.

Thatís not the point. Hope Boston is prepared to give up Tatum

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 11:54 AM
Thatís not the point. Hope Boston is prepared to give up Tatum

The Kings pick beats anything you all can offer though. They could send Hayward or Horford with Smart or Rozier and the Kings pick and beat any other offer imo.

MygirlhatesCod
09-13-2018, 11:56 AM
Cousins+Green and discounted season tickets.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 11:58 AM
Other than LeBron whos your last big FA signing?

The point was he doesnít have 2Mega mansions in Miami. He has 2 Mega Mansions in LA, just like Lebron and he just recently bought his new one, near Rich Paul (who just bought his second too)

Itís ok, I called it with Lebron being a Laker and Iím starting to lean towards calling AD forcing himself here.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 12:00 PM
The Kings pick beats anything you all can offer though. They could send Hayward or Horford with Smart or Rozier and the Kings pick and beat any other offer imo.

:laugh2: stop. Youíre making yourself look silly. We all know you think Ingram is trash but when he raises his level of play (again) this year and becomes a 22+PPG player..... he will be the center of the package + whatever else they want lol

MygirlhatesCod
09-13-2018, 12:00 PM
The point was he doesnít have 2Mega mansions in Miami. He has 2 Mega Mansions in LA, just like Lebron and he just recently bought his new one, near Rich Paul (who just bought his second too)

Itís ok, I called it with Lebron being a Laker and Iím starting to lean towards calling AD forcing himself here.

so who does LA trade?

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 12:12 PM

Tons of guys have houses in LA and Miami though lol. Doesnít mean they end up there.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 12:13 PM
Tons of guys have houses in LA and Miami though lol. Doesnít mean they end up there.

Ok :) weíll see.

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 12:15 PM
:laugh2: stop. Youíre making yourself look silly. We all know you think Ingram is trash but when he raises his level of play (again) this year and becomes a 22+PPG player..... he will be the center of the package + whatever else they want lol

I never said Ingram is trash lol. He wonít average 22+ though, still too skinny and awkward and his usage is going to drop.

That Kings pick will more than likely be top 3 and RJ and Zion have very, very high ceilings. Throw in an all star and another young guy like Rozier or Smart and that beats an Ingram package for sure. Whatís your Lakers package that beats that?

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Ok :) weíll see.

Donít get me wrong, I would love to see him in LA and I told ty that yesterday but I wasnít aware he wonít be a FA for 3 more years. This means his value is very high and Boston and others simply have more to offer if theyíre willing.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 12:36 PM
I never said Ingram is trash lol. He wonít average 22+ though, still too skinny and awkward and his usage is going to drop.

That Kings pick will more than likely be top 3 and RJ and Zion have very, very high ceilings. Throw in an all star and another young guy like Rozier or Smart and that beats an Ingram package for sure. Whatís your Lakers package that beats that?

As representation of the Lakers forum, I offered you a invitation to our forum before but Iím rescinding that invitation. You donít get to jump on the Wagon later, Iíll be back in December to say ďI told you soĒ lol

warfelg
09-13-2018, 12:37 PM
Sixers:

Dario Saric, Robert Covington, Zhaire Smith, TJ McConnell, Amir Johnson, Wilson Chandler, Philly 2019 1st (Or Sac #1), Philly 2020 2nd, more favorable of BRK and NYK 2020 2nd, DAL 2020 2nd, Miami 2021 1st, Philly 2021 1st.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 12:37 PM
Donít get me wrong, I would love to see him in LA and I told ty that yesterday but I wasnít aware he wonít be a FA for 3 more years. This means his value is very high and Boston and others simply have more to offer if theyíre willing.

Ingram > Kings pick

Cal827
09-13-2018, 12:43 PM
I don't think you can trade a pick with a guarantee that it will be in a lottery. You may have to have a couple years of protection then have it turn in to 2 first round picks, but those picks way in the future are not so valuable.

Fair enough, I'm just going off the protections that the Raptors put on their pick for the Lowry deal.... they protected it 1-3 and 14-30 in the trade.... The Raptors struggled the first year they got him so that pick went to Houston after the first year (I think it was Steven Adams at 13th... pick went to OKC in the Harden deal), so I wasn't really sure what the conditions were in relation to the length.

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 12:54 PM
Ingram > Kings pick

Barrett > Ingram
Zion > Ingram

If that Kings pick is bottom 2 itís a no brainer that the pick is more valuable than Ingram.

Throw in an all star in Hayward or Horford and a young guy in Rozier or Smart and thatís far better than Ingram.

So no counter offer?

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 12:54 PM
As representation of the Lakers forum, I offered you a invitation to our forum before but Iím rescinding that invitation. You donít get to jump on the Wagon later, Iíll be back in December to say ďI told you soĒ lol

You may be the greatest one but you need to work on not getting so emotional :) smile friend

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 12:58 PM
Ingram looks to be a poor mans Wiggins as of right now compared to his first few years.

warfelg
09-13-2018, 01:08 PM
Not a fan of this team, but hypothetically Phoenix can put together a great package.

buckalis
09-13-2018, 01:42 PM
If AD is put on the trade block (which seems to be possible), the Pelicans will ask for the buyer to take Hill's contract as well in the package.

buckalis
09-13-2018, 01:48 PM
It's either a Mirotic + Hill package or an AD + Hill package the Pelicans will shop by Feb this season, one of the two packages will happen....

The Pelicans will try to move Mirotic packed with Hill, if they don't succeed, then it is AD + Hill by Feb.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 01:50 PM
You may be the greatest one but you need to work on not getting so emotional :) smile friend

Emotional? Lmao you enjoy the rest of your day and your pass is still rescinded.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 01:52 PM
Ingram looks to be a poor mans Wiggins as of right now compared to his first few years.

Sort of but Wiggins doesnít have the work ethic Ingram does.... Ingram is already trajectory as good or better than players like Giannis, Kawhi, PG, Butler, not saying he will be better but the kid is literally working his *** off everyday in the gym at the same time. While Wiggnins is playing Xbox

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 01:56 PM
It's either a Mirotic + Hill package or an AD + Hill package the Pelicans will shop by Feb this season, one of the two packages will happen....

The Pelicans will try to move Mirotic packed with Hill, if they don't succeed, then it is AD + Hill by Feb.

If they Pelicans trade a combo of Hill/Mirotic or Hill/AD by Feb Flashbolt will stop posting for a year, if they donít, you stop posting for a year. Bet?

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Emotional? Lmao you enjoy the rest of your day and your pass is still rescinded.

Be there in a little bit neighbor!

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 01:58 PM
Sort of but Wiggins doesnít have the work ethic Ingram does.... Ingram is already trajectory as good or better than players like Giannis, Kawhi, PG, Butler, not saying he will be better but the kid is literally working his *** off everyday in the gym at the same time. While Wiggnins is playing Xbox

How tf is he on trajectory to be better than anyone of the guys you listed? Based on trajectory heís projected to be worse than Wiggins if you go by their age and year to year numbers.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 02:13 PM
How tf is he on trajectory to be better than anyone of the guys you listed? Based on trajectory heís projected to be worse than Wiggins if you go by their age and year to year numbers.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 02:40 PM
https://www.basketball-reference.com/

Yea sorry but it doesnít work like that lol. Kawhi was a finals MVP at 22 and elite 2 way player, Giannis was far better at his age, you canít project someone to improve the way PG and Butler did but especially Butler because he works harder than anyone probably, and even a 21 year old Wiggins was far better.

Youíre off that **** sometimes lol!

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 02:42 PM
Actually the 4 guys you listed are great 2 way players and Ingram isnít. I hope you arenít on that ďnext KDĒ bandwagon lol.

buckalis
09-13-2018, 02:50 PM
If they Pelicans trade a combo of Hill/Mirotic or Hill/AD by Feb Flashbolt will stop posting for a year, if they donít, you stop posting for a year. Bet?

Bet! But it includes you and Greatness one too.

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 02:54 PM
Bet! But it includes you and Greatness one too.

How will you distribute that? If theyíre traded by Feb then all 3 of us canít post for a year and if theyíre not then you canít?

buckalis
09-13-2018, 02:57 PM
How will you distribute that? If theyíre traded by Feb then all 3 of us canít post for a year and if theyíre not then you canít?

it's you that proposed the bet, so you must be included, I can exclude "Greatness one" if he comes my side of the bet.

EDIT: Also... Flashbolt must post that he agrees on the bet or he can choose not to participate...

Take the bet you proposed chicken Troll!

Vee-Rex
09-13-2018, 03:28 PM
Cedi Osman, Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love, Collin Sexton, 5 future first rounds, the coaching staff, the Kardashian sisters, Dan Gilbert's son, the Q Arena, and the Cleveland Browns franchise.

Hill
Smith
Korver
Davis
Zizic

##championship number 2
##greatest team ever

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 03:55 PM
Yea sorry but it doesnít work like that lol. Kawhi was a finals MVP at 22 and elite 2 way player, Giannis was far better at his age, you canít project someone to improve the way PG and Butler did but especially Butler because he works harder than anyone probably, and even a 21 year old Wiggins was far better.

Youíre off that **** sometimes lol!

Ya sorry but it doesnít work like that to fit your narrative. Youíre right Ingram projects to be worse than Wiggins. You really know that Lakers basketball after watching 8games last year

buckalis
09-13-2018, 04:12 PM

You got yourself a Bet that is against you (because you are the one that proposes it) and then Greatness One and Flashbolt can choose side....

If the Pelicans don't trade a Mirotic + Hill package or AD+Hill package by February, I won't post for a year, if they do, you don't post for a year... bet?

Take the bet you, yourself proposed "Chicken Troll"!

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 04:15 PM
right now Bucky, I would rather have you around for another year then Wade03 and his Wiggings is better than Ingram nonsense. :)

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 04:16 PM
"due to Rose Rule (where a rookie contract player can sign higher max extension after hitting certain performance threshholds. Celtics cannot trade for Davis this year as long as Kyrie is on the team, as any given team cannot trade for two players signed under Rose Rule. Since Kyrie is up after this year, they'd be able to trade for Davis next year (assuming Kyrie has a new deal w Celtics)"

not sure this is true? Indy?

Cal827
09-13-2018, 04:36 PM
Cedi Osman, Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love, Collin Sexton, 5 future first rounds, the coaching staff, the Kardashian sisters, Dan Gilbert's son, the Q Arena, and the Cleveland Browns franchise.

Hill
Smith
Korver
Davis
Zizic

##championship number 2
##greatest team ever

:Gilbert's son is the clincher... mans got Cavs 2 first overall picks on his own :laugh2:

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 04:38 PM
right now Bucky, I would rather have you around for another year then Wade03 and his Wiggings is better than Ingram nonsense. :)

Dang your feelings really must be hurt buddy, Iím just trying to show you the light and educate you :)

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 04:40 PM
Ya sorry but it doesnít work like that to fit your narrative. Youíre right Ingram projects to be worse than Wiggins. You really know that Lakers basketball after watching 8games last year

I watch tons of ball if I miss games I watch all the highlights so I see everyone enough and know everything going on.

I know Iím right, as currently projected Ingram is on course to be worse than Wiggins. Wiggins was better in year 1 and year 2, year 3 remains to be seen.

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 04:41 PM
You got yourself a Bet that is against you (because you are the one that proposes it) and then Greatness One and Flashbolt can choose side....

If the Pelicans don't trade a Mirotic + Hill package or AD+Hill package by February, I won't post for a year, if they do, you don't post for a year... bet?

Take the bet you, yourself proposed "Chicken Troll"!

You have yourself a bet kid, are you still hiding from the 1 Flashbolt proposed to you yesterday?

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 04:42 PM
Dang your feelings really must be hurt buddy, Iím just trying to show you the light and educate you :)

:laugh2: except you don't know ****? especially nothing about the Lakers. all good, enjoy your day little guy

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 04:43 PM
I watch tons of ball if I miss games I watch all the highlights so I see everyone enough and know everything going on.

I know Iím right, as currently projected Ingram is on course to be worse than Wiggins. Wiggins was better in year 1 and year 2, year 3 remains to be seen.

:laugh:

highlights!!!! :laugh2:

ok I'm done talking to you, enjoy your God blessed day, hope you find the peace you're seeking little buddy

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 04:45 PM
:laugh2: except you don't know ****? especially nothing about the Lakers. all good, enjoy your day little guy

:laugh2: shes in her feelings like Drake today! I know everything about everything and I know youíre crazy to say Ingram projects to be Giannis/Kawhi/Butler/PG level. Hell, Kuzma looked better than him a lot of the time last year and he actually bulked up. He may be better now.

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 04:47 PM

highlights!!!! :laugh2:

ok I'm done talking to you, enjoy your God blessed day, hope you find the peace you're seeking little buddy

Baby girl you donít have to lie to kick it. Iím sorry your boy isnít the level of player you think he is but Iím hoping he turns out to be an all star level player his year. After that I hope heís the best player ever because if not I fear for your health/life when reality sets in. I promise you I will continue to pray in his name for the one who is greatness itself!

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 04:51 PM
ďGreat-ness,do you love me, are you riding, say youíll never ever leave from beside me, cuz I want ya, and I need ya, and Iím down for you always!Ē

-Drakes ďin my feelingsĒ remix after seeing greatness one talk about Ingram

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 04:55 PM
Ingram is already trajectory as good or better than players like Giannis, Kawhi, PG, Butler, not saying he will be better

dang, small guy big mouth, little brain

GREATNESS ONE
who the **** listens to Drake? LMAO now I know you're a fruity boy

GREATNESS ONE
:laugh2: drake..... Ok well have fun

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 04:59 PM
Ingram is already trajectory as good or better than players like Giannis, Kawhi, PG, Butler, not saying he will be better

Based on what kid?! Can you back this with literally anything?

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 05:00 PM
Drakes the top dog out right now kid, not my favorite by any means but have to respect it.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 05:05 PM
Based on what kid?! Can you back this with literally anything?

don't you have a Drake album or Niki Minaj song you need to listen too? This conversation obviously is going nowhere. Back to faking your way to being a good person. :up:

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 05:10 PM
don't you have a Drake album or Niki Minaj song you need to listen too? This conversation obviously is going nowhere. Back to faking your way to being a good person. :up:

Whoís ol lady are you? No way a man is this sensitive.

I didnít think you had anything at all to back your hot takes and it seems I was right, youíre as delusional as they come. Youll be hearing from me when Ingram isnít averaging 22+, an all star, and as good or better than Kawhi/Giannis/Butler/PG this year. God bless you and I hope you can get through this and have a great night!

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 05:17 PM
Whoís ol lady are you? No way a man is this sensitive.

I didnít think you had anything at all to back your hot takes and it seems I was right, youíre as delusional as they come. Youll be hearing from me when Ingram isnít averaging 22+, an all star, and as good or better than Kawhi/Giannis/Butler/PG this year. God bless you and I hope you can get through this and have a great night!

Lmao what? Enjoy creating imaginary narrative. Clearly said his projectory is on pace with a Kawhi, Giannis, Butler, PG.... but not say he would be better. I even bolded it for you but all good. Youíre a great person who likes to call people women? Not sure if thatís correct but obviously your little charade is over. Lmao youíre nothing to me bro, I was just trying to have a conversation until you started your little name calling and quote Drake :laugh2: so weak. Iíll be as happy as always, and will be happy as always going to home to my beautiful family.

I also can see Ingram getting to 22ppg but more than likely be 19/20ppg which is perfectly fine.

You have a good day little bro, enjoy your drake cd and Nicki Minaj songs. Lmfao who listens to that crap :laugh2:

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 05:28 PM
Lmao what? Enjoy creating imaginary narrative. Clearly said his projectory is on pace with a Kawhi, Giannis, Butler, PG.... but not say he would be better. I even bolded it for you but all good. Youíre a great person who likes to call people women? Not sure if thatís correct but obviously your little charade is over. Lmao youíre nothing to me bro, I was just trying to have a conversation until you started your little name calling and quote Drake :laugh2: so weak. Iíll be as happy as always, and will be happy as always going to home to my beautiful family.

I also can see Ingram getting to 22ppg but more than likely be 19/20ppg which is perfectly fine.

You have a good day little bro, enjoy your drake cd and Nicki Minaj songs. Lmfao who listens to that crap :laugh2:

Imaginary narrative? I said as good or better just like you. Reading comprehension is very important on here.

You were calling me little guy and all that before I called you a woman so I donít want to hear it lmfao!!!!!!

But again, canít back any of your crazy hot takes with any sort of an argument so that really shows your lack of knowledge. You will be hearing from me when none of them come true.

God bless you and maybe step away and spend some time with the family to clear your mind. Happy wife happy life my friend!

buckalis
09-13-2018, 05:33 PM

Actually psychotherapy with the "electric shock" method, might not be enough in your case...

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 05:37 PM
Actually psychotherapy with the "electric shock" method, might not be enough in your case...

:ohno:

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 05:39 PM
Imaginary narrative? I said as good or better just like you. Reading comprehension is very important on here.

You were calling me little guy and all that before I called you a woman so I donít want to hear it lmfao!!!!!!

But again, canít back any of your crazy hot takes with any sort of an argument so that really shows your lack of knowledge. You will be hearing from me when none of them come true.

God bless you and maybe step away and spend some time with the family to clear your mind. Happy wife happy life my friend!

Well, if you look at year 1, to year 2 progressions, it shows BI is making the same improvement as those other players. Will he be better than all of them probably not but he is progressing and thatís something you canít deny. Weíll see what he does this year, as itís crucial for him to keep progressing and not regress with Lebron. I think surrounding him with 3 of the better playmakers in the NBA will be a benifeciary to his development.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 05:41 PM

Well, good thing I run multiple restaurants, live in a beautiful home, with a beautiful family and enjoy my life to the fullest.

Probably not much you can say living in your parents basement, hounding people with your Vote Trump and Giannis is a top 3pmayer and a buck for life agenda.

Donít you have homework to do? Or are you one of those kids that didnít go to college?

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 05:41 PM
Well, if you look at year 1, to year 2 progressions, it shows BI is making the same improvement as those other players. Will he be better than all of them probably not but he is progressing and thatís something you canít deny. Weíll see what he does this year, as itís crucial for him to keep progressing and not regress with Lebron. I think surrounding him with 3 of the better playmakers in the NBA will be a benifeciary to his development.

I hope he does bud!

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 05:42 PM
Well, good thing I run multiple restaurants, live in a beautiful home, with a beautiful family and enjoy my life to the fullest.

Probably not much you can say living in your parents basement, hounding people with your Vote Trump and Giannis is a top 3pmayer and a buck for life agenda.

Donít you have homework to do? Or are you one of those kids that didnít go to college?

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

buckalis
09-13-2018, 05:43 PM

Have You survived the brain surgery that didn't cure you?

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 05:44 PM
Also

Top 5 Players > Giannis
Kobe > Wade
Ingram > Wiggins
Lakers young core > Bostonís young core
Real music > Drake & Nicki Minaj

Back on topic, I look forward to AD becoming a Laker :nod:

buckalis
09-13-2018, 05:46 PM

Do earthquakes in California cause a permanent brain damage?

buckalis
09-13-2018, 05:51 PM

Is your job being the experimental piece on psychiatrist's experiments?

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 05:53 PM
Also

Top 5 Players > Giannis
Kobe > Wade
Ingram > Wiggins
Lakers young core > Bostonís young core
Real music > Drake & Nicki Minaj

Back on topic, I look forward to AD becoming a Laker :nod:

Yes
All time yes, peak no
Not yet, maybe never
No lol
Yes

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 05:54 PM

We are not worthy of your greatness!!!!! :worthy:

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 06:02 PM
Yes
All time yes, peak no
Not yet, maybe never
No lol
Yes

Yes
Easily Yes
Definitely will be better
This is a toss up
And hell yes.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 06:03 PM

This is why you go to college so youíre not illiterate.... I was shooting the **** back and forth with Wade but for real on you, God bless your soul. Because if you become anything of significance to this world than God help us all.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 06:04 PM
We are not worthy of your greatness!!!!! :worthy:

Youíre welcome

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 06:07 PM
This is why you go to college so youíre not illiterate.... I was shooting the **** back and forth with Wade but for real on you, God bless your soul. Because if you become anything of significance to this world than God help us all.

WaDe03
09-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Yes
Easily Yes
Definitely will be better
This is a toss up
And hell yes.

No
No
No
No
No

WhiteShadow42
09-13-2018, 07:12 PM

Actually you have been a part of my experiment. I am a forensic psychologist. LOL.

WhiteShadow42
09-13-2018, 07:16 PM

"electric shock" method as you call it is never used in psychotherapy. Just FYI.

WhiteShadow42
09-13-2018, 07:26 PM
I have to admit. This thread has a Lakers forum feel to it. Even Buckalis is on it.

There is a lot of love going on between Wade and G1. :rolleyes:

To reiterated G1's comment a few pages ago, I am interested in why Boston can't trade for AD under the Rose Rule. If AD is traded this year, that would make a big difference for other teams. Boston has the most assets.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 07:34 PM
I have to admit. This thread has a Lakers forum feel to it. Even Buckalis is on it.

There is a lot of love going on between Wade and G1. :rolleyes:

To reiterated G1's comment a few pages ago, I am interested in why Boston can't trade for AD under the Rose Rule. If AD is traded this year, that would make a big difference for other teams. Boston has the most assets.

:clap: lmfao

IndyRealist
09-13-2018, 08:31 PM
"due to Rose Rule (where a rookie contract player can sign higher max extension after hitting certain performance threshholds. Celtics cannot trade for Davis this year as long as Kyrie is on the team, as any given team cannot trade for two players signed under Rose Rule. Since Kyrie is up after this year, they'd be able to trade for Davis next year (assuming Kyrie has a new deal w Celtics)"

not sure this is true? Indy?

There is a limit to the number of designated players a team can have on its roster at a time. A team can have up to two designated rookies (who received a longer rookie scale extension) and up to two designated veterans (who received higher than the 30% maximum salary) at any time.2 However, only one designated rookie and one designated veteran may have been acquired from another team in a trade.
http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q24

Anthony Davis and Kyrie Irving are both have designated rookie extensions, so it seems that yes, the Celtics cannot trade for Davis this year unless they move Irving.

Theoretically, Irving is eligible for an extension this year. Once he signs that extension I don't -think- he counts as a designated rookie anymore, since extension years are poison pill for cap purposes. If they really wanted to pull some shenanigans I think they could.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 08:50 PM
http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q24

Anthony Davis and Kyrie Irving are both have designated rookie extensions, so it seems that yes, the Celtics cannot trade for Davis this year unless they move Irving.

Theoretically, Irving is eligible for an extension this year. Once he signs that extension I don't -think- he counts as a designated rookie anymore, since extension years are poison pill for cap purposes. If they really wanted to pull some shenanigans I think they could.

Thanks bro!

Bostonjorge
09-13-2018, 08:56 PM
Once itís rumored that AD will only sign with Lakers then Boston wonít offer Tatum at all. Lakers will then have the only god father offer.

buckalis
09-13-2018, 10:01 PM
Once itís rumored that AD will only sign with Lakers then Boston wonít offer Tatum at all. Lakers will then have the only god father offer.

Whoever gets Davis, will have to take Hill too... But the Pelicans will try to move Mirotic + Hill first and only if they don't have a customer for this package, they will move Davis and keep Mirotic.

My believe is, that they'll have a customer for Mirotic + Hill that will involve a third team and therefore Davis will stay with the Pelicans.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 10:51 PM
Whoever gets Davis, will have to take Hill too... But the Pelicans will try to move Mirotic + Hill first and only if they don't have a customer for this package, they will move Davis and keep Mirotic.

My believe is, that they'll have a customer for Mirotic + Hill that will involve a third team and therefore Davis will stay with the Pelicans.

as usual, you'll be wrong once again!

buckalis
09-13-2018, 11:01 PM
as usual, you'll be wrong once again!

Want a bet? If Pelicans will move Mirotic + Hill or Davis + Hill you'll not post again until Dec 31st 2019... If they don't I will...

Want a bet Chicken Troll? Either take the bet or admit I'm right!

FlashBolt
09-13-2018, 11:34 PM
Should I even make an attempt? We got nothing, lol.

LaVar Ball
09-13-2018, 11:40 PM

This

buckalis
09-13-2018, 11:56 PM
Canít wait til Giannis becomes a Knick

I think he will be a Bull next... Maybe sooner than one would expect.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2018, 11:58 PM
Canít wait til Giannis becomes a Knick

I look forward to him leaving tbh, heís being wasted in Milwaukee

buckalis
09-14-2018, 12:29 AM
Giannis is currently the favorite to replace Lebron's position in the NBA... There are many advantages with Giannis that make him the "most wanted player for all teams to have"...

1. He can play all positions from PG up to Center as effectively as anybody.
2. A team needs less All Stars on the roster as to compete with GSW and then not TOP-10... A couple of TOP-25 will do.
3. Is marketing... The team that lands Giannis next, gets some millions of cash (that exceed Giannis salary by a lot) out of the many millions of fans worldwide that will leave the Bucks as to follow Giannis wherever he goes...

This Giannis statement a few months ago, make it possible that this will be his last season in MIL:

ďThe front office and the general manager have to do their work tooÖ If I do my part and some others donít, then a change would have to happenÖ If this change does not happen, then, the Bucks can move forward without me, or I can move on without the Bucks.Ē

...and the F.O. seems to continue the foolish policy they had up to now (although it's a early in the season to say yet).

The thing with Giannis, is that he won't join a team that has another TOP-10 star in the roster... He wants to be a clear leader where he lands next, but the existing roster must have the talent so that his (unique) basketball abilities are maximized...

I think it will be the Bulls he lands next... They have a TOP-25 on Markanen, they are strong in all positions, they where extremely successful with their picks this season, they have excellent roster depth with great talent and they have the history and know-how that makes them "thirsty" for titles...

FlashBolt
09-14-2018, 12:40 AM
Giannis is currently the favorite to replace Lebron's position in the NBA... There are many advantages with Giannis that make him the "most wanted player for all teams to have"...

1. He can play all positions from PG up to Center as effectively as anybody.
2. A team needs less All Stars on the roster as to compete with GSW and then not TOP-10... A couple of TOP-25 will do.
3. Is marketing... The team that lands Giannis next, gets some millions of cash (that exceed Giannis salary by a lot) out of the many millions of fans worldwide that will leave the Bucks as to follow Giannis wherever he goes...

This Giannis statement a few months ago, make it possible that this will be his last season in MIL:

ďThe front office and the general manager have to do their work tooÖ If I do my part and some others donít, then a change would have to happenÖ If this change does not happen, then, the Bucks can move forward without me, or I can move on without the Bucks.Ē

...and the F.O. seems to continue the foolish policy they had up to now (although it's a early in the season to say yet).

The thing with Giannis, is that he won't join a team that has another TOP-10 star in the roster... He wants to be a clear leader where he lands next, but the existing roster must have the talent so that his (unique) basketball abilities are maximized...

I think it will be the Bulls he lands next... They have a TOP-25 on Markanen, they are strong in all positions, they where extremely successful with their picks this season, they have excellent roster depth with great talent and they have the history and know-how that makes them "thirsty" for titles...

https://i.gyazo.com/90bb3b339db48ec34f553b9c5fbc50de.png

Bucks weren't profitable last season so looks like Giannis needs to start generating more dollaz.

"Giannis won't join a team that has another top 10 star in the roster."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQsFHjeOG4

Here is a video of him basically recruiting LeBron to the Bucks.

Do you just make stuff up?

FlashBolt
09-14-2018, 12:49 AM
I hire people like you, if you need a job, Iím sure I can find you a dishwasher position at one of the restaurants.

Damn, you are mean! which restaurant is it?

buckalis
09-14-2018, 12:53 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/90bb3b339db48ec34f553b9c5fbc50de.png

Bucks weren't profitable last season so looks like Giannis needs to start generating more dollaz. That was because of investment on the new (state of the art) arena... Bucks are making millions out of Giannis...

"Giannis won't join a team that has another top 10 star in the roster."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQsFHjeOG4

Here is a video of him basically recruiting LeBron to the Bucks.

Do you just make stuff up?

What you expect him to say if asked on an interview? Is it... "No I don't want to play with Bron"? ...would you say different if you was on Giannis position?

EDIT: After All this is an interview with the question "which side you prefer to be with in the All-Star game" as subject... Nothing to do with the roster he wants around him on his NBA team... Do you just make stuff up?

GREATNESS ONE
09-14-2018, 01:09 AM
Good post FB, man the Lakers on Giannis would be sweet, we would really blow up the young kids potential, popularity and fame. No way does the average Joe even know who he is...

buckalis
09-14-2018, 01:11 AM
Good post FB, man the Lakers on Giannis would be sweet, we would really blow up the young kids potential, popularity and fame. No way does the average Joe even know who he is...

I'm sure your brain damage accident gets worst all the time...

GREATNESS ONE
09-14-2018, 01:18 AM
Is it really that difficult?

buckalis
09-14-2018, 01:23 AM
Is it really that difficult?

You getting well? ...I'm afraid it is!

You'll feel better when you'll be able to stand the cover of 2K19 and if you listen to your GM... https://www.ibtimes.com/report-nba-fines-la-lakers-50k-magic-johnson-prasing-giannis-antetokounmpo-2650392

GREATNESS ONE
09-14-2018, 01:38 AM
Wade03 this is for you, you're really a avid basketball fan like me here's some good stuff on BI, I'm telling you, you're completely sleeping on this kid. He's going to blow by your expectations.

https://www.nba.com/lakers/news/180911-the-next-steps-brandon-ingram

FlashBolt
09-14-2018, 01:46 AM
That was because of investment on the new (state of the art) arena... Bucks are making millions out of Giannis...

What you expect him to say if asked on an interview? Is it... "No I don't want to play with Bron"? ...would you say different if you was on Giannis position?

EDIT: After All this is an interview with the question "which side you prefer to be with in the All-Star game" as subject... Nothing to do with the roster he wants around him on his NBA team... Do you just make stuff up?

He was asked if he had the first pick, who would he choose. He then began to talk about leBron on the Bucks.. so do I believe Giannis or you? I'll go with Giannis for 500, please.

buckalis
09-14-2018, 02:14 AM
He was asked if he had the first pick, who would he choose. He then began to talk about leBron on the Bucks.. so do I believe Giannis or you? I'll go with Giannis for 500, please.

Jesus... what can't you understand?

First, you dropped that Bucks loosing money argument when I reminded you on the new 524M arena out of which 160M are Bucks money (payed in cash) that Giannis has created...

Then you insist that Giannis would say different than Lebron... NO PLAYER WOULD SAY DIFFERENT THAN LEBRON if asked who he would pick first... Do you believe that anybody would? (no matter what he really thinks suits him best)

EDIT: KD would say Bron if asked who he would pick first... but he'll never play with Lebron in the same NBA team... neither Lebron would play with KD or Giannis...

Mave1002
09-14-2018, 03:12 AM
Other than LeBron whos your next big FA signing/s?

Fixed it for ya

Mave1002
09-14-2018, 03:17 AM
Sixers:

Dario Saric, Robert Covington, Zhaire Smith, TJ McConnell, Amir Johnson, Wilson Chandler, Philly 2019 1st (Or Sac #1), Philly 2020 2nd, more favorable of BRK and NYK 2020 2nd, DAL 2020 2nd, Miami 2021 1st, Philly 2021 1st.

Aside from the Klutchsports thing, you have to consider this, too.
https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/76ers/what-sixers-sold-lebron-james-was-never-going-matter

Mave1002
09-14-2018, 03:45 AM
I'm sure your brain damage accident gets worst all the time...

Hypothetical question -- without any restrictions of any kind, do you honestly, honestly think that Giannis would play for the Bucks next season if he was given a chance to play with Lebron and the Lakers?

Simple Bucks or Lakers question.
Simple middleton or Lebron question.

Come on man. The Bucks will never win an NBA championship any time soon within the next 30 years.

FlashBolt
09-14-2018, 04:08 AM

First, you dropped that Bucks loosing money argument when I reminded you on the new 524M arena out of which 160M are Bucks money (payed in cash) that Giannis has created...

Then you insist that Giannis would say different than Lebron... NO PLAYER WOULD SAY DIFFERENT THAN LEBRON if asked who he would pick first... Do you believe that anybody would? (no matter what he really thinks suits him best)

EDIT: KD would say Bron if asked who he would pick first... but he'll never play with Lebron in the same NBA team... neither Lebron would play with KD or Giannis...

1) The money thing was a joke to imply that Giannis isn't making enough for them to cover their losses. If I wanted to be serious, I would have pointed out that as profitable as LeBron is, the Cavs still had a net loss. It was never meant to be a serious debate because I don't consider Giannis as "profitable" and "marketable" as you seem to think.

2) No one asked Giannis if he would want LeBron on the Bucks, though. They asked who Giannis would choose in the ASG if he had the first pick and he said LeBron... later adding that maybe he could get LeBron to play for the Bucks next season.. This is Giannis's own words. Maybe you should watch the video. Should I believe you (someone who masturbates to Giannis posters) or Giannis himself? I think I'll take Giannis's words over your emotions, thank you very much.

warfelg
09-14-2018, 09:07 AM
Aside from the Klutchsports thing, you have to consider this, too.
https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/76ers/what-sixers-sold-lebron-james-was-never-going-matter

What does that even have to do with it?

WaDe03
09-14-2018, 09:50 AM
Fixed it for ya

Sooooooooooo, then who is it lol?

WaDe03
09-14-2018, 09:53 AM
Wade03 this is for you, you're really a avid basketball fan like me here's some good stuff on BI, I'm telling you, you're completely sleeping on this kid. He's going to blow by your expectations.

https://www.nba.com/lakers/news/180911-the-next-steps-brandon-ingram

I told you my friend, I hope heís great sooner rather than later too. I was just ****ing with you when I said he was a poor mans Wiggins but Wiggins really was better at that time. Itís way too soon to say heíll be as good or better than the guys you mentioned though, 3 of them are top 8 with the other being top 15 but was higher before breaking his leg.

I like LeBron and want to see him win rings so if Ingram is the next KD, Ball is the next Magic, Kuzma is the next Larry Bird, and Hart is the next Wade then count me in lol!

WaDe03
09-14-2018, 09:54 AM
You getting well? ...I'm afraid it is!

You'll feel better when you'll be able to stand the cover of 2K19 and if you listen to your GM... https://www.ibtimes.com/report-nba-fines-la-lakers-50k-magic-johnson-prasing-giannis-antetokounmpo-2650392

Donít talk to him like that.

WaDe03
09-14-2018, 09:56 AM
Want a bet? If Pelicans will move Mirotic + Hill or Davis + Hill you'll not post again until Dec 31st 2019... If they don't I will...

Want a bet Chicken Troll? Either take the bet or admit I'm right!

We already have this best so youíll have to push it back to 2020 if you lose not 2019

FlashBolt
09-14-2018, 09:56 AM
Magic Johnson is a winner. I will stand by that until he proves otherwise. Ever since he got control of the Lakers, he's been clearing the path for Lakers competing for a title and he's done that rather quickly. There is nothing left to say about Magic. Just wait for it because Magic will strike again, soon. Whether Kawhi or AD, you gotta be silly if you think Magic will sign some random shmuck to a max contract. I would not be surprised if Magic manages to convince KD to join the Lakers because he's got that charisma that would attract people to him.

WaDe03
09-14-2018, 10:01 AM
Magic Johnson is a winner. I will stand by that until he proves otherwise. Ever since he got control of the Lakers, he's been clearing the path for Lakers competing for a title and he's done that rather quickly. There is nothing left to say about Magic. Just wait for it because Magic will strike again, soon. Whether Kawhi or AD, you gotta be silly if you think Magic will sign some random shmuck to a max contract. I would not be surprised if Magic manages to convince KD to join the Lakers because he's got that charisma that would attract people to him.

KD is a guy thatís definitely being overlooked in these discussions.

Vinylman
09-14-2018, 10:31 AM

lol... someone who doesn't understand a P&L and how capital investments effect it...

is the basement flooding?

Lakers + Giants
09-14-2018, 12:15 PM
Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart and Svi

Hawkeye15
09-21-2018, 03:07 PM
Jimmy Butler for AD straight up

FlashBolt
09-21-2018, 08:40 PM
Jimmy Butler for AD straight up

Bad deal for Minnesota. However, if they are lucky, Knicks might trade Noah for Butler. Gotta ask nicely, though.

Tg11
09-30-2018, 04:08 PM
To get AD here what we doin:

BOS give up 1st round protected pick, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, and Morris

lakers squad
09-30-2018, 06:47 PM
BI, kuz,fillers, a couple 1st rd picks, movie role, a handshake agreement he gets a stake of the franchise when he's done, magic's left nut, and anything else he wants!

Lakers + Giants
09-30-2018, 10:22 PM
The whole point is to team ingram up with everyone else tho. Everyone else can go.

GREATNESS ONE
09-30-2018, 11:59 PM
The whole point is to team ingram up with everyone else tho. Everyone else can go.

Whatever they want, they get :nod:

Silent
10-02-2018, 01:36 PM

You smoking some ****

hugepatsfan
10-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Push comes to shove if youíre Ainge and you give up Tatum which closes the deal barring massive progression from someone else. Tatum is the preeminent trade chip in the game for a deal bringing back a superstar.

Jeffy25
10-02-2018, 09:04 PM
This thread hurt my head

GREATNESS ONE
10-02-2018, 09:15 PM
You smoking some ****

:smoking:

GREATNESS ONE
10-02-2018, 09:15 PM
Push comes to shove if youíre Ainge and you give up Tatum which closes the deal barring massive progression from someone else. Tatum is the preeminent trade chip in the game for a deal bringing back a superstar.

If they give up Tatum they will get AD

LaVar Ball
10-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Kuzma, Zubac, KCP and a pick for Kawhi

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-05-2018, 02:18 PM

FlashBolt
10-05-2018, 03:09 PM

That would be fun to watch. I can see a trade happening this season for AD, though.

Tg11
10-06-2018, 12:58 PM
To get AD in a Celtics uniform I would definitely do it:

We trade Horford, Smart, Brown, Rozier, and draft pick to get AD...I would do that in a heartbeat to pair AD up with Kyrie, Hayward, Tatum

GREATNESS ONE
10-06-2018, 01:26 PM
To get AD in a Celtics uniform I would definitely do it:

We trade Horford, Smart, Brown, Rozier, and draft pick to get AD...I would do that in a heartbeat to pair AD up with Kyrie, Hayward, Tatum

What if they demand Tatum in return?

Tg11
10-06-2018, 01:47 PM
What if they demand Tatum in return?

Then I would do Horford, Tatum, Rozier and draft pick to get AD