PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the scapegoat on the Lakers?



ewing
08-24-2018, 01:11 PM
I don't think the Lakers are winning 70 games so they will need a scapegoat. What player/players play the Kevin Love/Chris Bosh role and goes from respected player to trash?

Hawkeye15
08-24-2018, 01:51 PM
they don't have any respected players. If you mean, which player who put up good numbers on a bad team that realized they need to take a secondary role, they don't have any of those either.

valade16
08-24-2018, 01:53 PM
I can't think of any respected players that will be viewed worse but as far as scapegoat if things go bad, I think it'll probably be Lonzo ball. Either he'll be forced to play off ball with Bron and his shooting woes will get called out or he'll be the primary ball handler and will be accused of not getting Bron involved enough. There's already a decent built in hate for him because of his name as well.

IndyRealist
08-24-2018, 02:11 PM
The fact that they immediately signed Rondo suggests they already don't believe in Lonzo. Rondo is exactly the type of PG you bring in to fill for a year when you have no plan at PG, or in this case, might bench/trade your PG.

I might be wrong and Rondo will fill off the bench and mentor Ball. But it can't sit well with the Ball family that Magic talked smack about Lavar on national tv. Red flags everywhere.

Cal827
08-24-2018, 02:24 PM
Probably Lonzo. If they don't play up to par, they're going to attack the next known name on the team. Especially if Ball stagnates a little on development.... Even if he does develop properly, people will probably go "he's not making the jump they need".

IKnowHoops
08-24-2018, 02:29 PM
Whoever plays like trash

IKnowHoops
08-24-2018, 02:29 PM
they don't have any respected players. If you mean, which player who put up good numbers on a bad team that realized they need to take a secondary role, they don't have any of those either.

This

IKnowHoops
08-24-2018, 02:31 PM
The fact that they immediately signed Rondo suggests they already don't believe in Lonzo. Rondo is exactly the type of PG you bring in to fill for a year when you have no plan at PG, or in this case, might bench/trade your PG.

I might be wrong and Rondo will fill off the bench and mentor Ball. But it can't sit well with the Ball family that Magic talked smack about Lavar on national tv. Red flags everywhere.

When did Magic talk smack, and what did he say?

WaDe03
08-24-2018, 02:33 PM
Great post ewing, I would love to get in on this action! I donít see any respected players but I can name multiple players that will get blame, Lance, KCP, Lonzo, Ingram, and Rondo. Rondo and LeBron will get in to it as neither will hold their tongue when they think something was wrong but at the end of the day they respect each other (like Wade and Rondo on the Bulls).

Again, great thread topic and I hope we see more of these quality threads from you! Keep up the great work friend!

Ishkabibble
08-24-2018, 02:42 PM
I'll go with D'Angelo Russell.

IndyRealist
08-24-2018, 03:14 PM
When did Magic talk smack, and what did he say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Y-x26EubE

Rivera
08-24-2018, 03:28 PM
when it comes to the national media, Zo is the easiest answer

im gonna go a little off the wall here tho

when it comes to LA fans and the LA Media, LeBron will be the answer as to who is the scape goat.

I can already see it now "If Kobe had this talent........." "Lebron wishes he was as good as Kobe........" "Lebron is no Kobe .........." "We always knew he was overrated, Lebron wishes he was Kobe......" "This is why Lebron only has 3 rings and Kobe has 5"

Scoots
08-24-2018, 04:13 PM
It's going to be Walton. Look at history. It's Walton all the way.

lakerfan85
08-24-2018, 04:25 PM
Luol Deng..

ewing
08-24-2018, 04:26 PM
when it comes to the national media, Zo is the easiest answer

im gonna go a little off the wall here tho

when it comes to LA fans and the LA Media, LeBron will be the answer as to who is the scape goat.

I can already see it now "If Kobe had this talent........." "Lebron wishes he was as good as Kobe........" "Lebron is no Kobe .........." "We always knew he was overrated, Lebron wishes he was Kobe......" "This is why Lebron only has 3 rings and Kobe has 5"

That'd be great

lakerfan85
08-24-2018, 04:26 PM
Why would there be a scapegoat? The Lakers arenít predicted to win a title or even contend for one anytime soon..

WaDe03
08-24-2018, 04:37 PM
It's going to be Walton. Look at history. It's Walton all the way.

Good call scoots! Very proud of you for thinking outside the box here!

ewing
08-24-2018, 05:22 PM
Why would there be a scapegoat? The Lakers arenít predicted to win a title or even contend for one anytime soon..

There will be one unless you guys win 70 games. The team will have a lot of hype and their superstar pins all loses on his teammates. It might be a situation where there shouldnít be one but there will be one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteShadow42
08-24-2018, 07:05 PM
There will be one unless you guys win 70 games. The team will have a lot of hype and their superstar pins all loses on his teammates. It might be a situation where there shouldnít be one but there will be one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one is predicting Lakers to win 70 games. Not even the Lakers FO, players, or its actual fans. Don't know where some of you are getting this info from. We are though expected to make the playoffs and probably make it to the second round (unless we get Houston or Golden State in the first round). So if we don't get to the playoffs or, let's say, we get swept in the first round, then Walton will be the scapegoat of this team. Lakers fans are always hard on their coaches. Even Phil Jackson was abused for starting Derick Fisher in the playoffs. As a player, it will probably be Lebron. There are a lot of Kobe homers still and they would love for Lebron to fail. Even though he is on the Lakers now. Those idiots that vandalized his posters in LA. Those winners.

Heediot
08-25-2018, 07:26 AM
The fact that they immediately signed Rondo suggests they already don't believe in Lonzo. Rondo is exactly the type of PG you bring in to fill for a year when you have no plan at PG, or in this case, might bench/trade your PG.

I might be wrong and Rondo will fill off the bench and mentor Ball. But it can't sit well with the Ball family that Magic talked smack about Lavar on national tv. Red flags everywhere.

It's a learning experience year. Yeah they'll make the playoffs, but this year they are out to learn the nuances and subtleties of winning (the young kids they have).

They signed a bunch of guys to 1 year deals to keep cap flexibility. Rondo and Lance do things that don't reflect the stat sheet too. They are seasoned vets who are brought in more as a mentor role IMO.

Chronz
08-25-2018, 10:22 AM
they don't have any respected players. If you mean, which player who put up good numbers on a bad team that realized they need to take a secondary role, they don't have any of those either.

Lmfao. Shut this **** down, it's over at first response

IndyRealist
08-25-2018, 10:30 AM
It's a learning experience year. Yeah they'll make the playoffs, but this year they are out to learn the nuances and subtleties of winning (the young kids they have).

They signed a bunch of guys to 1 year deals to keep cap flexibility. Rondo and Lance do things that don't reflect the stat sheet too. They are seasoned vets who are brought in more as a mentor role IMO.

I mean I can buy that. But there's just so many red flags. Bringing in Rondo. Magic dissing Lavar. Lavar sabotaging the Kawhi trade. I can also totally see them scapegoating Lonzo and benching or trading him to get rid of Lavar. They have Lebron now, they don't need to push their kids as stars.

ewing
08-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Lmfao. Shut this **** down, it's over at first response

You two are already disrespecting everyone but Bron, bravo!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GREATNESS ONE
08-25-2018, 12:51 PM
It's a learning experience year. Yeah they'll make the playoffs, but this year they are out to learn the nuances and subtleties of winning (the young kids they have).

They signed a bunch of guys to 1 year deals to keep cap flexibility. Rondo and Lance do things that don't reflect the stat sheet too. They are seasoned vets who are brought in more as a mentor role IMO.

he knows **** of the Lakers. It's quite hilarious watching him try and talk Lakers basketball without watching any games (he doesn't think he needs too lmao)

If he actually watched, he would have saw, how horrible this team played when Ball went down.. 0-9 without Ball mid-season have Tyler Ennis start.... Of course they bring in help now whether Ball or Rondo are on the court (even Ingram/Bron) we have a play maker and facilitator. but let him carry on with his red flags and clueless Lakers basketball talk.

GREATNESS ONE
08-25-2018, 12:51 PM
Scapegoat will be Luke Walton if we flop.

warfelg
08-25-2018, 04:43 PM
Scapegoat will be Luke Walton if we flop.

^This

It goes coach, next highest paid, underachieving young players. Just like that.

ldawg
08-25-2018, 09:23 PM
Walton and Lonzo if his play is the same as last season will get some heat if it fails.

ewing
08-25-2018, 10:19 PM
If the Laker disappoint early does Walton get canned?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOb0
08-26-2018, 03:46 AM
Look at last years Cavs team. Love didn't get the blame, the entire team did sans LeBron.

Vinylman
08-26-2018, 05:09 PM
he knows **** of the Lakers. It's quite hilarious watching him try and talk Lakers basketball without watching any games (he doesn't think he needs too lmao)

If he actually watched, he would have saw, how horrible this team played when Ball went down.. 0-9 without Ball mid-season have Tyler Ennis start.... Of course they bring in help now whether Ball or Rondo are on the court (even Ingram/Bron) we have a play maker and facilitator. but let him carry on with his red flags and clueless Lakers basketball talk.

LOL Ö preach

LaVar Ball
08-26-2018, 05:52 PM
Jim Buss

Cal827
08-26-2018, 07:27 PM
If the Laker disappoint early does Walton get canned?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems likely. But this is a team with Lebron James, who fired Blatt after they were 30-11. It seems like he could get canned if he takes the last slice of Pizza from James.

ewing
08-26-2018, 08:30 PM
Walton and Lonzo if his play is the same as last season will get some heat if it fails.

Iím actually like Lonzo. Itís a shame the way his dad treated his enterence to the league


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty Fast
08-26-2018, 11:50 PM
I say Luke Walton

Ahriman
08-27-2018, 04:47 AM
First the coach and then the roster building. Considering Bron pushed for them to pay KCP $12m where there was no market for him that'd be hilarious

But he has a history of having teams pay for "his" guys

More-Than-Most
08-27-2018, 07:43 AM
I don't think the Lakers are winning 70 games so they will need a scapegoat. What player/players play the Kevin Love/Chris Bosh role and goes from respected player to trash?

If they play well and dont just rely on the GOAT/best player in the world to carry there wont be a scape goat... Bosh/wade/Love decided to phone it in and watch greatness without half the work ethic... Ingram wont do the same but zo/etc might. Lakers should win 55 games but 70? just stop

IndyRealist
08-27-2018, 08:37 AM
First the coach and then the roster building. Considering Bron pushed for them to pay KCP $12m where there was no market for him that'd be hilarious

But he has a history of having teams pay for "his" guys

Do Lakers fans not like Pope? I think $12m is reasonable for one year, it might even be a bargain with the flexibility it provides. Smart got 4/52, Barton got 4/54, Ariza 1/15, Redick 1/13. He's probably in line with those guys somewhere.

I get he got paid last year because of his agent, but that doesn't mean he's not a decent player.

Vinylman
08-27-2018, 08:44 AM
Do Lakers fans not like Pope? I think $12m is reasonable for one year, it might even be a bargain with the flexibility it provides. Smart got 4/52, Barton got 4/54, Ariza 1/15, Redick 1/13. He's probably in line with those guys somewhere.

I get he got paid last year because of his agent, but that doesn't mean he's not a decent player.

He isn't a Laker fan... and more importantly his take is ignorant. The KCP deal is a bargain

Ahriman
08-27-2018, 08:55 AM
He isn't a Laker fan... and more importantly his take is ignorant. The KCP deal is a bargain

Just because you don't agree does not mean I'm ignorant. It's not because you have 18k posts on an internet forum that your take is the absolute truth.

Ahriman
08-27-2018, 09:03 AM
Do Lakers fans not like Pope? I think $12m is reasonable for one year, it might even be a bargain with the flexibility it provides. Smart got 4/52, Barton got 4/54, Ariza 1/15, Redick 1/13. He's probably in line with those guys somewhere.

I get he got paid last year because of his agent, but that doesn't mean he's not a decent player.

I get where you're coming from. I am not disputing KCP skills, just the kind of money he got considering the thin market. Smart has a very specific skillset which is much needed by BOS which is why he got that money.
Ariza is an overpay by a cellar dweller with money. Reddick is imo a superior player. Barton is overpaid
$8m would have been a good deal for KCP but I agree there's not a big difference anyway lol.

Where I was coming from is more the following narrative:
> Let's bring LBJ boys (mostly average players) at his & Rich Paul request
> Pay them good $$
> Roster gets limited talent
> Blame GM for the poor job

It was more painfully obvious for CLE than it is for LAL but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens at some point

Scoots
08-27-2018, 09:15 AM
Iím actually like Lonzo. Itís a shame the way his dad treated his enterence to the league

You can't shoot either?

Vinylman
08-27-2018, 09:26 AM
Just because you don't agree does not mean I'm ignorant. It's not because you have 18k posts on an internet forum that your take is the absolute truth.

you don't understand contract values in the NBA at all based on your take... that makes you ignorant

Vinylman
08-27-2018, 09:29 AM
I get where you're coming from. I am not disputing KCP skills, just the kind of money he got considering the thin market. Smart has a very specific skillset which is much needed by BOS which is why he got that money.
Ariza is an overpay by a cellar dweller with money. Reddick is imo a superior player. Barton is overpaid
$8m would have been a good deal for KCP but I agree there's not a big difference anyway lol.

Where I was coming from is more the following narrative:
> Let's bring LBJ boys (mostly average players) at his & Rich Paul request
> Pay them good $$
> Roster gets limited talent
> Blame GM for the poor job

It was more painfully obvious for CLE than it is for LAL but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens at some point

another horrible take since the Lakers didn't "bring" KCP in Ö he was there and made a lot more last year...

carry on... I await your next ignorant post

ewing
08-27-2018, 09:56 AM
You can't shoot either?

Contrary, it was my one skill. If we had analytics in the 90s I'd of made the league

Ahriman
08-27-2018, 10:05 AM
another horrible take since the Lakers didn't "bring" KCP in Ö he was there and made a lot more last year...

carry on... I await your next ignorant post

You're nitpicking on grammar now and borderline trolling. He was making 20m last year because they had a ton of cap space and no shot at FA. This year was different.
Agree to disagree, I honestly don't give a damn about KCP. I was responding to the topic initially and you had to come with ad hominem argumentation. If you are incapable of having a normal conversation then let's leave it at that.

Vinylman
08-27-2018, 10:25 AM
You're nitpicking on grammar now and borderline trolling. He was making 20m last year because they had a ton of cap space and no shot at FA. This year was different.
Agree to disagree, I honestly don't give a damn about KCP. I was responding to the topic initially and you had to come with ad hominem argumentation. If you are incapable of having a normal conversation then let's leave it at that.

its ok to be ignorant of subjects... the idea is to inform oneself... good luck

Ahriman
08-27-2018, 10:29 AM
its ok to be ignorant of subjects... the idea is to inform oneself... good luck

I'll take the bait: What should I inform myself about, o great nba scholar?

I had an opinion, I was not stating it was a fact. Can you differentiate these two terms?

Vinylman
08-27-2018, 10:35 AM
I'll take the bait: What should I inform myself about, o great nba scholar?

I had an opinion, I was not stating it was a fact. Can you differentiate these two terms?

Considering Bron pushed for them to pay KCP $12m where there was no market for him that'd be hilarious



you tried to assert facts Ö not an opinion

You are factually ignorant to what happened

Ahriman
08-27-2018, 10:53 AM
Imo there was no market for him. Did he get any offers? Was he going anywhere else considering LBJ had signed?

LAL outbid themselves and that is what I think.

RE: the Bron comment I made a shortcut since they share the same agent and Bron notoriously did that for JR Smith and TT back in the CLE days. If that offended you then I offer my sincerest apologies

Vinylman
08-27-2018, 11:42 AM
Imo there was no market for him. Did he get any offers? Was he going anywhere else considering LBJ had signed?

LAL outbid themselves and that is what I think.

RE: the Bron comment I made a shortcut since they share the same agent and Bron notoriously did that for JR Smith and TT back in the CLE days. If that offended you then I offer my sincerest apologies

good to see you can clarify your statement... shows some growth even though the foundation of you position is still preposterous.

MygirlhatesCod
08-27-2018, 11:47 AM
doesn't really matter. the Lakers wont win anything during Lebrons stay.

Ahriman
08-27-2018, 11:51 AM
good to see you can clarify your statement... shows some growth even though the foundation of you position is still preposterous.

that's your opinion bro

Vinylman
08-28-2018, 01:09 PM
that's your opinion bro

not really... you haven't provided any evidence the lakers out bid themselves nor that there wasn't other teams contacting him when FA opened... in FACT the opposite is true, KCP was pursued by others but wanted to stay in LA

but again... you have no facts on your side nor do you seem to understand the current contract value of a player like KCP. educate yourself on both

ewing
08-28-2018, 08:54 PM
Considering Bron pushed for them to pay KCP $12m where there was no market for him that'd be hilarious



you tried to assert facts Ö not an opinion

You are factually ignorant to what happened

Pope is an elite defender IMO and his 3 point % was up to 38% last year. I think 1 year 12 million is a very reasonable deal for him. I don't know what the market was or what LeBron influence was but i think he is a good player on a reasonable deal. Plus he is the type of guy that typically doesn't take a hit playing with a ball dominate play maker like LeBron

Storch
08-28-2018, 10:08 PM
The blame will definitely be on Walton and Ball

Vinylman
08-29-2018, 10:59 AM
Pope is an elite defender IMO and his 3 point % was up to 38% last year. I think 1 year 12 million is a very reasonable deal for him. I don't know what the market was or what LeBron influence was but i think he is a good player on a reasonable deal. Plus he is the type of guy that typically doesn't take a hit playing with a ball dominate play maker like LeBron

of course he is and I never said what you bolded... that's what the other dude said...

please quote accurately because your post makes it look like I made that ignorant comment

thanks

RowBTrice
08-29-2018, 11:02 AM
The blame will go to anyone except bron bron. It all depends on who he wants it to go to, but i'm guessing it'll start with Walton and Lonzo. bron bron is so dramatic.

ewing
08-29-2018, 11:15 AM
of course he is and I never said what you bolded... that's what the other dude said...

please quote accurately because your post makes it look like I made that ignorant comment

thanks

I thought I was agreeing with you. Try not look for a fight in everything


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahriman
08-29-2018, 11:19 AM
of course he is and I never said what you bolded... that's what the other dude said...

please quote accurately because your post makes it look like I made that ignorant comment

thanks

God help you for being such an aggressive person

Vinylman
08-29-2018, 11:20 AM
I thought I was agreeing with you. Try not look for a fight in everything


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you were agreeing... look how you quoted it though

GREATNESS ONE
08-29-2018, 11:24 AM
The blame will definitely be on Walton and Ball

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/1013900649224761344

ewing
08-29-2018, 12:44 PM
I know you were agreeing... look how you quoted it though

got ya, did not mean to bold

WaDe03
08-29-2018, 12:55 PM
got ya, did not mean to bold

Ewing, great job here! Itís always nice to see someone admit they were wrong/messed up when they do. This is one of the first steps in bettering yourself. You have to know right from wrong and when you are wrong you have to own up to it and not run from it! Again, great job and I hope every poster sees this and tries to be a little more like you each and every day!!

GREATNESS ONE
08-29-2018, 01:20 PM
Lmfao this guy is hilarious! Keep it coming my positive brother!

GREATNESS ONE
08-29-2018, 01:21 PM
https://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/08/29/video-lonzo-ball-sporting-new-shot-form/amp/

Chronz
08-29-2018, 01:29 PM
Ewing, great job here! Itís always nice to see someone admit they were wrong/messed up when they do. This is one of the first steps in bettering yourself. You have to know right from wrong and when you are wrong you have to own up to it and not run from it! Again, great job and I hope every poster sees this and tries to be a little more like you each and every day!!

Agreed, hopefully this wasn't a mere one time bleep because the man needs self correction in the most lovingly way possible.

WaDe03
08-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Agreed, hopefully this wasn't a mere one time bleep because the man needs self correction in the most lovingly way possible.

Just remember everyone is different but we all have to start somewhere. Most important thing is when you take a step forward, donít follow it with 2 steps back because then you really just took a step back! Ewing can get through this with continued effort and Iím so happy to see heís already acknowledged his faults!!

WaDe03
08-29-2018, 02:19 PM
Lmfao this guy is hilarious! Keep it coming my positive brother!

Thank you brother, Iím here to inspire!!!!

Hawkeye15
08-29-2018, 02:30 PM
Just remember everyone is different but we all have to start somewhere. Most important thing is when you take a step forward, donít follow it with 2 steps back because then you really just took a step back! Ewing can get through this with continued effort and Iím so happy to see heís already acknowledged his faults!!

I told Ewing I would mentor him, but he declined on the basis that I never admit I am wrong.

WaDe03
08-29-2018, 02:37 PM
I told Ewing I would mentor him, but he declined on the basis that I never admit I am wrong.

It seems like you guys would be a good match to BOTH mentor each other. While you canít ever admit that youíre wrong, ewing can and where ewing lacks you may excel. You all could teach each other these skills to not only better the forum but to better yourselves in every day life. You all should really get in on this and I hope that you do!!! Weíre all in this together!

FlashBolt
08-29-2018, 06:52 PM
Lmfao this guy is hilarious! Keep it coming my positive brother!

It's... refreshing to say the least.

WaDe03
08-29-2018, 07:07 PM
It's... refreshing to say the least.

Wow! Means a lot to hear this from you Flashbolt, god bless you!

WhiteShadow42
08-29-2018, 07:09 PM
I told Ewing I would mentor him, but he declined on the basis that I never admit I am wrong.

LOL.

I'm actually surprised that a lot of you don't think Lebron would take the fall if things don't work out. It's usually the best player getting the blame. He is the new kid on the block and there are a lot of Lebron haters in LA. I don't know why Lonzo will be blamed. Unless you guys just consider him a target due to his father's behavior and bravado.

FlashBolt
08-29-2018, 11:13 PM
LOL.

I'm actually surprised that a lot of you don't think Lebron would take the fall if things don't work out. It's usually the best player getting the blame. He is the new kid on the block and there are a lot of Lebron haters in LA. I don't know why Lonzo will be blamed. Unless you guys just consider him a target due to his father's behavior and bravado.

Lonzo will be blamed if he sucks and Rondo takes over his spot.

WhiteShadow42
08-29-2018, 11:16 PM
Lonzo will be blamed if he sucks and Rondo takes over his spot.

Hmm. Ok. I guess time will tell. Not agreeing or disagreeing.

WaDe03
08-30-2018, 12:08 AM
Goodnight everyone, I Love you all!

Kobe fans are going to go at LeBron so hard when they donít win it all. Itís going to be a shame to see.

WhiteShadow42
08-30-2018, 11:05 AM
Thatís why I think Lebron might be the fall guy.

nastynice
08-30-2018, 03:14 PM
Lebron will probably be the scapegoat again. Poor guy always takes all the blame for his teams losing.

Lakers + Giants
08-31-2018, 12:16 AM
Lonzo imo.

Scoots
08-31-2018, 08:44 AM
Lebron will probably be the scapegoat again. Poor guy always takes all the blame for his teams losing.

He never gets the blame as far as I have heard. It's always how great he was and how the players around him were terrible.

WhiteShadow42
08-31-2018, 09:32 PM
He never gets the blame as far as I have heard. It's always how great he was and how the players around him were terrible.

Yep. Just like last year. But I think in LA it might be different because of the Kobe homer affect.

YAALREADYKNO
09-01-2018, 08:41 AM
Everybody not named lebron

DODGERS&LAKERS
09-09-2018, 12:30 AM
I'm not understanding. A scapegoat is required if a team has expectations of winning. The Lakers are not expected to win anything. Everyone knows this is a place holding year

FlashBolt
09-09-2018, 02:08 AM
I'm not understanding. A scapegoat is required if a team has expectations of winning. The Lakers are not expected to win anything. Everyone knows this is a place holding year

Haters will say LeBron uses scapegoats when he loses even though they're realistically not expected to win a title or be high in the seedings. It's like they create the excuses themselves so they can justify their hate, lol.

Scoots
09-09-2018, 09:44 AM
I'm not understanding. A scapegoat is required if a team has expectations of winning. The Lakers are not expected to win anything. Everyone knows this is a place holding year

I've seen a lot of Lakers fans predicting a top 3 finish, and betting in Vegas supports that people think the Lakers are going to be good.

MRSpock
09-14-2018, 07:00 PM
He never gets the blame as far as I have heard. It's always how great he was and how the players around him were terrible.

You must have not lived on Earth for the last decade. It's always the Lakers fans, and Bulls fans that are the worst too. They're always ******** on Lebron hard for anything and everything. They recite Skip Bayless lines everywhere they go. Because he threatens their favorite players legacy.

I guarantee you when the Lakers lose this year, the Lakers fans will look for any and every excuse to turn on Lebron. They desperately want to undermine Lebrons legacy in order to bolster Kobe's. Not all, but a lot of them.

P.S. I would love to see a poll to see how many Lakers fans think Kobe is a better player than Lebron all time. It would probably be a shocking amount. Hell, I'd love to see a poll to see how many Lakers fans consider Kobe the 2nd best player ever.

GREATNESS ONE
09-14-2018, 07:27 PM
:yawn:

WaDe03
09-14-2018, 07:50 PM
You must have not lived on Earth for the last decade. It's always the Lakers fans, and Bulls fans that are the worst too. They're always ******** on Lebron hard for anything and everything. They recite Skip Bayless lines everywhere they go. Because he threatens their favorite players legacy.

I guarantee you when the Lakers lose this year, the Lakers fans will look for any and every excuse to turn on Lebron. They desperately want to undermine Lebrons legacy in order to bolster Kobe's. Not all, but a lot of them.

P.S. I would love to see a poll to see how many Lakers fans think Kobe is a better player than Lebron all time. It would probably be a shocking amount. Hell, I'd love to see a poll to see how many Lakers fans consider Kobe the 2nd best player ever.

Iíve got to say all of this is true. They will use the loss to try and boost Kobe over LeBron and yes if you were to smoke a pill with Lakers fans they would say Kobe is better than LeBron and the 2nd best or best player ever. Very spot on my friend.

Chronz
09-14-2018, 08:25 PM
He never gets the blame as far as I have heard. It's always how great he was and how the players around him were terrible.
2011?

WaDe03
09-14-2018, 09:57 PM
2011?

Yea I havenít seen anyone not blame him for 2011.

Scoots
09-15-2018, 12:02 AM
You must have not lived on Earth for the last decade. It's always the Lakers fans, and Bulls fans that are the worst too. They're always ******** on Lebron hard for anything and everything. They recite Skip Bayless lines everywhere they go. Because he threatens their favorite players legacy.

I guarantee you when the Lakers lose this year, the Lakers fans will look for any and every excuse to turn on Lebron. They desperately want to undermine Lebrons legacy in order to bolster Kobe's. Not all, but a lot of them.

P.S. I would love to see a poll to see how many Lakers fans think Kobe is a better player than Lebron all time. It would probably be a shocking amount. Hell, I'd love to see a poll to see how many Lakers fans consider Kobe the 2nd best player ever.

LeBron has been a Laker for the last decade?

I meant that LeBron isn't blamed for the failures of his team.

deadman8586
09-15-2018, 03:10 AM
LeBron has been a Laker for the last decade?

I meant that LeBron isn't blamed for the failures of his team.

He will be blamed if we fail this season.

MRSpock
09-15-2018, 06:39 AM
LeBron has been a Laker for the last decade?

I meant that LeBron isn't blamed for the failures of his team.

Um, no?

Laker fanboys (or I should say Kobe fanboys) have always jumped at any chance to criticize Lebron and undermine him. He doesn't have to be on their team to do that... Are you trolling me or is your reading comprehension really that bad?

Scoots
09-15-2018, 10:41 AM
Um, no?

Laker fanboys (or I should say Kobe fanboys) have always jumped at any chance to criticize Lebron and undermine him. He doesn't have to be on their team to do that... Are you trolling me or is your reading comprehension really that bad?

My point was that LeBron doesn't get blamed by fans of the team he's on. What happened in the past with Lakers fans talking down on him is outside of the current situation. I don't think Lakers fans will blame LeBron for the team not winning this year.

Chronz
09-15-2018, 12:02 PM
My point was that LeBron doesn't get blamed by fans of the team he's on. What happened in the past with Lakers fans talking down on him is outside of the current situation. I don't think Lakers fans will blame LeBron for the team not winning this year.
Uhh 2011?

Kobe fans will jump at the chance

Scoots
09-15-2018, 01:38 PM
Uhh 2011?

Kobe fans will jump at the chance

What about 2011?

MRSpock
09-15-2018, 02:57 PM
My point was that LeBron doesn't get blamed by fans of the team he's on. What happened in the past with Lakers fans talking down on him is outside of the current situation. I don't think Lakers fans will blame LeBron for the team not winning this year.

Aww ok. Now I get it. I don't agree, but at least I get what you meant.

Chronz
09-15-2018, 07:35 PM
What about 2011?


Yea I havenít seen anyone not blame him for 2011.
.