PDA

View Full Version : PSD Preseason Team Power Rankings #8

Rivera
08-22-2018, 08:54 AM
To generate more discussion, I thought it could be fun to debate and have a pre season NBA rankings before anyone hits the floor. We can look back and laugh at how wrong we were or boast about how right we were

To put some structure behind this, I want to rank the best teams in terms of title contenders. Most of PSD feels GSW will sleep walk to another title this season with the addition of DMC so I will rank them as the defacto #1 with no voting.

Who would you rank as the 2nd best team? I will leave the poll open for the weekend, and continue this every other day (minus weekends) - (M/W/F)

Who are you ranking as the 2nd best team in the NBA

(Poll: If I left out a team you feel deserves to be in the poll, please add the team below in this thread)

Lets Debate!

PSD Power Rankings:

1) Golden State Warriors
2) Houston Rockets
3) Boston Celtics
4) Toronto Raptors
5) OKC Thunder
6) Utah Jazz
7) Philadelphia 76ers
8) Los Angeles Lakers

warfelg
08-22-2018, 08:59 AM
I could go Spurs, Blazers, Nuggets, or Bucks here.

Rivera
08-22-2018, 10:09 AM
Spurs won 47 games with no Kawhi. They add Demarr, which means they have to be better than last years squad.

Pacers pushed Lebron last season and add Tyreke. Victor really stepped up last season, and he went right to work to get better

Denver basically had no Milsap last season, so they should be better

As much as I love greek freak, they really didnt add anything significant

Portland was the 3 seed last year but got swept by NO

NO gained Randle, but they do not have any real quality wings even though they got the beast AD

To me its between the Spurs Pacers and Nuggets here. I trust POP more than anyone (player or coach) on Denver or Indiana so I got to give the nod to Pop and the Spurs

Hawkeye15
08-22-2018, 10:17 AM
Denver to me.

FlashBolt
08-23-2018, 02:41 AM
Sticking with Spurs here. They were still a very good team without Kawhi and DeRozan fits their system quite well. I can't imagine them getting worse with DeRozan.