PDA

View Full Version : Harden on a police report

Scoots
08-13-2018, 05:47 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2790820-james-harden-accused-of-throwing-phone-of-woman-recording-fight-on-video

I hate to say it but if the woman presses charges she probably has a case, if she doesn't it's all about a shakedown.

Htownballa1622
08-13-2018, 05:53 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2790820-james-harden-accused-of-throwing-phone-of-woman-recording-fight-on-video

I hate to say it but if the woman presses charges she probably has a case, if she doesn't it's all about a shakedown.

It's officially slow offseason news schedule.

Haters welcome here though...It's about that time for the hater circle fest.

Scoots
08-13-2018, 07:27 PM

I don't know about it being a hater thing ... offseason or not a professional athlete's name on a police report makes the news. This one sounds like it could be BS, but it could not be too. No time to jump to conclusions.

mightybosstone
08-13-2018, 07:47 PM
If police aren't naming Harden as a suspect and the only primary outlet that has independently reported this is TMZ, I'm going to take this whole thing with a grain of salt. That being said, I hope there's no validity to the idea that Harden hurt this woman in any way. And I do wish Harden would run with a smarter crowd at times. If you hang out in clubs all the time with idiots who get into fights, your name is going to pop up in articles like this.

I kind of doubt anything comes of this, but hopefully this is a lesson to Harden about how he and the people around him act in public.

IndyRealist
08-13-2018, 07:55 PM
If Harden doesn't deny giving her money, it's going to look pretty bad.

Sad thing is, if Harden just walked away someone recording a fight in a random nightclub wouldn't be news.

Scoots
08-13-2018, 08:13 PM
If police aren't naming Harden as a suspect and the only primary outlet that has independently reported this is TMZ, I'm going to take this whole thing with a grain of salt. That being said, I hope there's no validity to the idea that Harden hurt this woman in any way. And I do wish Harden would run with a smarter crowd at times. If you hang out in clubs all the time with idiots who get into fights, your name is going to pop up in articles like this.

I kind of doubt anything comes of this, but hopefully this is a lesson to Harden about how he and the people around him act in public.

True ... which is why I said that if she doesn't file charges it's just her trying to get money.

Scoots
08-13-2018, 08:14 PM
If Harden doesn't deny giving her money, it's going to look pretty bad.

Sad thing is, if Harden just walked away someone recording a fight in a random nightclub wouldn't be news.

If he was there at all and if it happened at all. Right now all we've got is that one person made a police report.

IndyRealist
08-13-2018, 08:24 PM
If he was there at all and if it happened at all. Right now all we've got is that one person made a police report.

She made a police report, she went to the hospital. It's entirely possible she mistook someone else for being James Harden, but nothing screams deceptive about her story. He's deliberately distinctive.

Scoots
08-13-2018, 09:14 PM
She made a police report, she went to the hospital. It's entirely possible she mistook someone else for being James Harden, but nothing screams deceptive about her story. He's deliberately distinctive.

Yes, but that's still speculation.

This offseason the Reuben Foster case should teach people to wait until information comes out before drawing conclusions.

beasted86
08-13-2018, 09:43 PM
Treated for a wrist injury screams shake down. How hard would he have needed to grab her wrist to sprain/injure it so much she needed medical attention?

Sounds like this person wanted to attempt to document "an injury" for the sake of a money grab.

Htownballa1622
08-14-2018, 10:09 AM
I don't know about it being a hater thing ... offseason or not a professional athlete's name on a police report makes the news. This one sounds like it could be BS, but it could not be too. No time to jump to conclusions.

I'm not saying you posting this is a hater thing. I'm saying, we haven't had a non story thread that hater could come and **** on Harden in a while. Seems as though psd is still too slow to even do that right now.

MygirlhatesCod
08-14-2018, 10:53 AM
bogus. who cares if he threw her phone? this is absolutely nothing. true or not who cares?

SfgiantsJD3
08-14-2018, 01:21 PM
I thought it was a block, a pass to the other end, he was just playing defense

Cal827
08-14-2018, 04:27 PM

I'm out this time.... can only have so much lube at one point before you get weird looks.

tredigs
08-14-2018, 04:48 PM
bogus. who cares if he threw her phone? this is absolutely nothing. true or not who cares?
If true, physically forcing a woman's phone from her hand and attempting to break it/lose it is nothing? Lmfao. Shows the level of regard we have for James Harden I guess.

Hawkeye15
08-14-2018, 05:20 PM
he likely flopped

Scoots
08-14-2018, 08:50 PM
he likely flopped

:clap:

MygirlhatesCod
08-15-2018, 09:13 AM
If true, physically forcing a woman's phone from her hand and attempting to break it/lose it is nothing? Lmfao. Shows the level of regard we have for James Harden I guess.

I personally cant stand harden but this story isnt as dramatic as the way you rephrase grabbing some chicks phone and throwing it on a roof. there is also a lack of context. was she shoving her phone in his face? either way the more you dig the less interesting and lame it is.

IndyRealist
08-15-2018, 10:09 AM
I personally cant stand harden but this story isnt as dramatic as the way you rephrase grabbing some chicks phone and throwing it on a roof. there is also a lack of context. was she shoving her phone in his face? either way the more you dig the less interesting and lame it is.

She was filming a fight, according to the story, not filming Harden. And it doesn't matter if she had it in his face, taking it from her hand is strong arm robbery. Throwing it is vandalism. Assuming it happening as described, of course.

tredigs
08-15-2018, 11:50 AM

What did I rephrase from the allegations? What are you talking about?

MygirlhatesCod
08-15-2018, 01:48 PM
What did I rephrase from the allegations? What are you talking about?

You didn't say anything different from what happened. just how its said. like how indy stated that it was strong arm robbery and vandalism. both of those would be accurate statements. it just makes the act sound more sinister in those terms.

tredigs
08-15-2018, 11:12 PM
You didn't say anything different from what happened. just how its said. like how indy stated that it was strong arm robbery and vandalism. both of those would be accurate statements. it just makes the act sound more sinister in those terms.

LOL bro, I said they're saying he grabbed the phone from her hands and tried to throw it away/break it. Not exactly what you would call "spin" from my comment. Its exactly what is being claimed (actually the defendent is saying it was a strong enough forceful theft that it injured her wrist). How would you interpret their words differently? Do you think she politely gave him the phone after he politely asked for it and was cool with him trying to throw it away/break it? ...

JordansBulls
08-21-2018, 07:19 PM
Hopefully nothing will happen here. This would be just the league taking the best player away from Harden.

Scoots
08-21-2018, 10:12 PM
Hopefully nothing will happen here. This would be just the league taking the best player away from Harden.

?

Saddletramp
08-22-2018, 12:24 AM
?

Itís JB. He got senile about 3 years ago and hasnít made a non-**** post since.

tickettv
08-28-2018, 03:58 AM
Harden gotta chill

WestCoastSportz
08-31-2018, 11:59 AM
I don't see this story escalating any further. Nothing a few grand isn't going to make go away. A minor wrist injury and a phone? And lets face it, many of us would do the same thing. Give me $20K and I'll sign papers that would prevent me from talking about it in a heartbeat.

Htownballa1622
08-31-2018, 12:14 PM
he likely flopped

He likely wanted to get out of a crappy situation.

He and Jimmy have that in common ;)

tredigs
09-02-2018, 05:22 PM
I don't see this story escalating any further. Nothing a few grand isn't going to make go away. A minor wrist injury and a phone? And lets face it, many of us would do the same thing. Give me $20K and I'll sign papers that would prevent me from talking about it in a heartbeat.

Of course. Just more proof that Harden is a POS is all.

More-Than-Most
09-02-2018, 08:31 PM

As long as his in court defense isn't as bad as his on the court defense he will be fine.

voyager77
09-06-2018, 02:06 PM
We all human beings. We cant judge basketball players just because they are famous.

Scoots
09-06-2018, 08:26 PM
We all human beings. We cant judge basketball players just because they are famous.

True. Famous people make stupid mistakes just like normies.

Nothing has come out about this in 3 weeks. No point in discussing it until something actually happens.

tredigs
09-10-2018, 08:17 AM
True. Famous people make stupid mistakes just like normies.

Nothing has come out about this in 3 weeks. No point in discussing it until something actually happens.

There was no mistake. Harden is simply a dirtbag with tons of cash and stories like these are the result. Not his first time in the news for garbage, and definitely won't be his last.

Htownballa1622
09-10-2018, 09:26 AM
There was no mistake. Harden is simply a dirtbag with tons of cash and stories like these are the result. Not his first time in the news for garbage, and definitely won't be his last.

Oh boo hoo. Don't be a ***** about it.

Let's not act like he's going back to his alma mater fighting students at bars. :rolleyes:

tredigs
09-10-2018, 09:43 AM

Let's not act like he's going back to his alma mater fighting students at bars. :rolleyes:

Draymond is not the franchise centerpiece. Wake me up when you hear a story about Curry strong arming a chick at a club. Also, big difference between Dray being an idiot and slapping around a grown man running his mouth and this nonsense. Something that should not have to be spelled out, but apparently it does. Harden is garbage. We can leave it at that and move on.

Htownballa1622
09-10-2018, 10:28 AM
Draymond is not the franchise centerpiece. Wake me up when you hear a story about Curry strong arming a chick at a club. Also, big difference between Dray being an idiot and slapping around a grown man running his mouth and this nonsense. Something that should not have to be spelled out, but apparently it does. Harden is garbage. We can leave it at that and move on.

Meh. You're being sensitive over a non story and are trying to paint Harden to be some monster because you don't like him. BFD this is...

I'm not defending Harden's character off court, I'm just saying, suck it up and stop trying to villainize him like he's out here beating women. :cool:

tredigs
09-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Meh. You're being sensitive over a non story and are trying to paint Harden to be some monster because you don't like him. BFD this is...

I'm not defending Harden's character off court, I'm just saying, suck it up and stop trying to villainize him like he's out here beating women. :cool:

Sensitive? I'm just calling garbage what it is. Rest assure, this story shocked NOBODY. Hence it being such a non-topic.

Htownballa1622
09-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Sensitive? I'm just calling garbage what it is. Rest assure, this story shocked NOBODY. Hence it being such a non-topic.

LOL :D

It brings me great pleasure to know that despite you rooting for a championship team, you're still salty over the success of another player. Must irk you that Harden won mvp. ;)

You're like the KD of psd. You are quick to point out your squad is winning but I think deep down you're not happy with it unless you're putting others down to make you feel better. :)

I'd just accept that Harden is gonna be around dude. It's a non-topic because nobody gives a **** about allegations over what sounds to be a money grab. Spin it however you want.

tredigs
09-10-2018, 11:45 AM
LOL :D

It brings me great pleasure to know that despite you rooting for a championship team, you're still salty over the success of another player. Must irk you that Harden won mvp. ;)

You're like the KD of psd. You are quick to point out your squad is winning but I think deep down you're not happy with it unless you're putting others down to make you feel better. :)

I'd just accept that Harden is gonna be around dude. It's a non-topic because nobody gives a **** about allegations over what sounds to be a money grab. Spin it however you want.

You're lost buddy.

Saddletramp
09-11-2018, 12:02 AM

Same thing I thought when I saw Tre *****ing. Some chick trying to take his picture and Harden reacting versus Green acting like a little ***** against a college kid enough to get charges. But now itís that Harden is the ďfranchise centerpieceĒ while Green isnít yet a few years back, Greenís BS (treís take, not almost every non-Warrior fanís) suspension was the reason the Cavs won (he was only suspended one game and played the next two, but whoís counting?).

Just more classic homerbullshitgarbage from Tre.

FlashBolt
09-11-2018, 12:44 AM
Do I need to get Wade03 here to bless you guys?

WaDe03
09-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Do I need to get Wade03 here to bless you guys?

Thank you for you summoning my friend!

God bless this great menís soul and forgive them for their past transgressions in this thread. They do not mean to say the curse words they say but emotions have gotten the best of them. Weíve all been through it lord and each time you pull us back and forgive us time after time. Without you we are nothing so please be with these guys as they work on this and better themselves going forward. Thank you!