PDA

View Full Version : New look Raptors

Tg11
08-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Kawhi on the Raptors is just a bad move considering Kawhi ain't even want to play in Toronto he don't want to be there and honestly he will leave come summer of 2019 anyway so why trade away your franchise player for a rental? Make no damn world of sense, it ain't make no sense!!! Would have traded Lowry, Ibaka, Powell and a draft pick to get Kawhi and form a new dynamic duo with DeRozan and Kawhi or I wouldn't have even gambled on Kawhi. I would have rather they go after another superstar caliber player not named Kawhi.

Even with Kawhi; it still be a gamble because y'all don't know what kind of player you gettin because remember Kawhi is comin off an injury so he may not be the same great superstar he once was.

Plus as soon as Kawhi leaves then where does that leave y'all? Leaves y'all in a rebuild and tank mode

Jamiecballer
08-09-2018, 01:15 PM
Plus as soon as Kawhi leaves then where does that leave y'all?

Same position as before

/end thread

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Chronz
08-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Kawhi on the Raptors is just a bad move considering Kawhi ain't even want to play in Toronto he don't want to be there and honestly he will leave come summer of 2019 anyway so why trade away your franchise player for a rental? Make no damn world of sense, it ain't make no sense!!! Would have traded Lowry, Ibaka, Powell and a draft pick to get Kawhi and form a new dynamic duo with DeRozan and Kawhi or I wouldn't have even gambled on Kawhi. I would have rather they go after another superstar caliber player not named Kawhi.

Even with Kawhi; it still be a gamble because y'all don't know what kind of player you gettin because remember Kawhi is comin off an injury so he may not be the same great superstar he once was.

Plus as soon as Kawhi leaves then where does that leave y'all? Leaves y'all in a rebuild and tank mode

That depends, has kawhi regressed to the point where derozen is the better player? No, then you get the guy who can literally transform your team's defense and play both as a creator or system guy offensively. That is the kind of versatility that makes yall the favorites in the east bar none. All you need is Lowry healthy to finish and some growth from their youngsters. Wish they kept their coach

Jamiecballer
08-09-2018, 02:01 PM
That depends, has kawhi regressed to the point where derozen is the better player? No, then you get the guy who can literally transform your team's defense and play both as a creator or system guy offensively. That is the kind of versatility that makes yall the favorites in the east bar none. All you need is Lowry healthy to finish and some growth from their youngsters. Wish they kept their coachDont say y'all. He is the opposite of one of us.

Tg11
08-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Kawhi ain't even gon play...watch him sit out

IndyRealist
08-09-2018, 04:52 PM

If he sits out, he never joins another team. Ever. Raptors hold his rights indefinitely.

Vee-Rex
08-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Tg11 is my favorite Celtics fan on here. :D

aman_13
08-09-2018, 05:06 PM
If he sits out, he never joins another team. Ever. Raptors hold his rights indefinitely.

He should sit out then :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Tg11
08-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Tg11 is my favorite Celtics fan on here. :D

Love dat I am and dat ain't no problem dat ain't no problem

Bostonjorge
08-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Hard to build chemistry with a player who don’t want to be there and is staying quite.

Just wait for Leonard to say “Pop does it this way” at practice and during games.

Cal827
08-09-2018, 05:18 PM

:laugh2: We talked about this in the thread that you posted before they started making moves. The Raptors now and the Raptors before were basically set to go all in for one more year, then go into rebuild anyways. So they decided to gamble and get Kawhi.

Tell me, do you think that the Raptors roster as it was before the trade, could take out your team, the Boston Celtics? I think about 95% of people on this forum would say absolutely not. If Kawhi plays to the level that he used to be, while the Raptors would still be underdog to the Celtics, they would have a better shot at taking them down as he is likely the best player in the Eastern Conference (maybe Embiid can challenge him). Also, what if Hayward/Irving don't come back how they used to be? Then the tables might get a little closer even.

From a basketball perspective it was a good trade, the issue is how the trade went about. The Spurs want who they see as the best player on the roster as well as youth and a pick; nobody wants either Ibaka or Powell after last season, they're just bad contracts at this point :laugh2: Going off Derozans words, if Ujiri gave him assurance that he's safe, then dealt him out, then Ujiri is a snake. and if this blows up in his face, he'll probably not be around for the rebuild cause he's drawn the ire of a ton of Raptor fans for how he handled this trade (as you probably see as your location suggests :laugh2: ).

The true affects the the Raptor fanbase will probably be seen at the end of the year. If the Raptors can't get at least to the conference finals, and Kawhi leaves/plays like *ss, I can see much of the fanbase leaving since the associated Demar with the teams identity, and not getting farther dealing him out will probably damage this franchise from years to come.

If Kawhi plays well (he's inclined to regardless of whether he stays or goes, as teams won't give him a big contract if he's playing half-*ssed )and decides to resign however (hey, Paul George wanted to go to LA too, so sometimes people change their minds) , then the team could probably build around him, as many of those long contracts (Lowry/Ibaka/Vanvleet) come off the books after in 2020 or become expirings, so if he resigns for the max (if he stays), then they'll have 2-3 years with him, and cap space to build around. And hey, what happens if Irving decides to leave Boston after this season? I mean I doubt it , but that rumor is out there.

I swear, each FA period just gets crazier every season :laugh2:

Tg11
08-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Well Kawhi want dat max money he want dat super max type deal so can Masai give him that?

HandsOnTheWheel
08-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Yes.

Tg11
08-09-2018, 05:43 PM
It really up to Kawhi but he said he's open to playin here but even dat don't mean much but I say in a playoff series my Celtics we got the Raptors any or all ways we win it in 6....yeah not even 7 but 6

ChongInc.
08-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Can't wait to beat the Celtics.

Legitimate
08-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Can't wait to beat the Celtics.

Siakims breakout season too, so beware of the TREX..

Legitimate
08-09-2018, 10:31 PM

you seem butthurt a bit, lol

smith&wesson
08-09-2018, 11:04 PM
I smell fear

Jamiecballer
08-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Are we sure tg11 ain't dr10?

TO Rapz
08-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Why do people think Derozans better than Lowry

IndyRealist
08-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Why do people think Derozans better than Lowry

Because one scores over 20ppg and the other doesn't.

TO Rapz
08-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Its so stupid lol Jamies assessment of Derozan is correct. His lack of an all around game is more of a detriment to the team than his scoring ability. Theres a bunch of us Raptor fans who've been saying this for years.

aman_13
08-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Its so stupid lol Jamies assessment of Derozan is correct. His lack of an all around game is more of a detriment to the team than his scoring ability. Theres a bunch of us Raptor fans who've been saying this for years.

He can't shoot the three. His numbers would look a lot better if he did. There is a bias towards the 3 point ball in analytics.

Talent wise, DeMar is the better player. Production wise, he's not.

GREATNESS ONE
08-10-2018, 12:52 PM
PSD #4 Ranked Raptors....

Jamiecballer
08-10-2018, 01:11 PM
He can't shoot the three. His numbers would look a lot better if he did. There is a bias towards the 3 point ball in analytics.

Talent wise, DeMar is the better player. Production wise, he's not.

it's not a bias, that's a peculiar wording. am i biased for valuing 10 dimes more than 10 nickels?

i'm not sure how you can argue that demar is more talented either.

aman_13
08-10-2018, 01:16 PM
it's not a bias, that's a peculiar wording. am i biased for valuing 10 dimes more than 10 nickels?Let's see where the game goes with the emphasis on switching. The 3 point shot will always be more valuable but the way game is played could change. Look at how bad the Rockets and Warriors looked to the eye. It was all out switching and iso ball.

ZH721
08-10-2018, 01:23 PM

Every year the Raptors did nothing in the playoffs because they weren’t good enough to beat the top teams. This is worth the risk. If he leaves, it’s whatever because they weren’t going to beat the Celtics/Warriors as they were previously constructed. Getting Kawhi gives them a change, and an upgrade at that, to potentially do something in the playoffs.

Once he leaves they can rebuild or retool with some luck. The Raptors of the past several years were okay with being good enough to make the playoffs but not have any actual shot at a championship.

Best case they make noise in the playoffs and Kawhi resigns. Worst case they start over, because they weren’t going anywhere anyway.

WaDe03
08-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Derozans been all nba the last 2 years and Lowry is basically a forgotten player to be honest. Literally don’t hear a thing about him anymore.

As for the thread, they will be really good if they get the version of Kawhi we saw pre-injury. Definitely better but no one in the East has enough to compete with the Celtics.

aman_13
08-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Derozans been all nba the last 2 years and Lowry is basically a forgotten player to be honest. Literally don’t hear a thing about him anymore.

As for the thread, they will be really good if they get the version of Kawhi we saw pre-injury. Definitely better but no one in the East has enough to compete with the Celtics.I think the Raps match up very well with them. The Celtics have the better team but it wouldn't surprise me if the Raps took them down.

Jamiecballer
08-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Just for fun I ran a trade of Lowry to the Spurs for DeRozan. Spurs 6+ wins. Sounds about right. But I guess since wade doesn't hear about him (which is no doubt strange given how much American media focuses on the only non-american team) then he must not be all that good.

kdspurman
08-10-2018, 02:55 PM
PSD #4 Ranked Raptors....

the Kawhi factor.

WaDe03
08-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Just for fun I ran a trade of Lowry to the Spurs for DeRozan. Spurs 6+ wins. Sounds about right. But I guess since wade doesn't hear about him (which is no doubt strange given how much American media focuses on the only non-american team) then he must not be all that good.

So you’re using espn trade machine to determine he’s better lmao?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycsgzqfo

Here you go, Kemba and Marvin for Kawhi makes Charlotte 10 games worse and the Raptors 3 games better.

Jamiecballer
08-10-2018, 04:33 PM
^ I think we all know that tells you how crappy Charlotte is. Except you.

I would be surprised as well if the trade machine isnt viewing Leonard only in light of his stats last year which of course are not what is expected of Kawhi if healthy.

Troll better

WaDe03
08-10-2018, 05:18 PM
^ I think we all know that tells you how crappy Charlotte is. Except you.

I would be surprised as well if the trade machine isnt viewing Leonard only in light of his stats last year which of course are not what is expected of Kawhi if healthy.

Troll better

No, this is a terrible response and you know it. It doesn’t say **** about Charlotte other than they’d be worse if they traded Kemba and Marvin for Kawhi.

Jamiecballer
08-10-2018, 05:43 PM
No, this is a terrible response and you know it. It doesn’t say **** about Charlotte other than they’d be worse if they traded Kemba and Marvin for Kawhi.Oh shoot, that is right. I forgot John hollinger is actually sitting there waiting for you to hit the submit button, then thinking about the players involved before rendering judgement.

This is math. Trading 2 of Charlotte's greatest (to use the term lightly) contributors last season for a guy that averaged 16 pts and under 5 rebounds is bad trade if you dont know the details.

WaDe03
08-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Oh shoot, that is right. I forgot John hollinger is actually sitting there waiting for you to hit the submit button, then thinking about the players involved before rendering judgement.

This is math. Trading 2 of Charlotte's greatest (to use the term lightly) contributors last season for a guy that averaged 16 pts and under 5 rebounds is bad trade if you dont know the details.

You’re trade machine example was ****ing garbage and your knowledge is garbage. There’s nothing around it.

WaDe03
08-10-2018, 05:50 PM
Give the raptors Kemba and Bismack and theyre better according to trade machine. Bismack is basically a throw in so I guess Kemba is better than Lowry but you think Lowry is better than Kyrie for some reason.

Jamiecballer
08-10-2018, 06:00 PM
You’re trade machine example was ****ing garbage and your knowledge is garbage. There’s nothing around it.Ha I see you've finally given up with this response. My example was legit, you thought you had a great example until it was pointed out to you that obviously Charlotte is worse off based on the Kawhi that played last year and now you are throwing a tantrum. Classic.

Jamiecballer
08-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Give the raptors Kemba and Bismack and theyre better according to trade machine. Bismack is basically a throw in so I guess Kemba is better than Lowry but you think Lowry is better than Kyrie for some reason.Dude I dont think you get it. If you give anybody within reach of Kyle Lowry AND another rotation player most reasonable individuals will acknowledge that from a purely mathematical standpoint you are probably gaining in value.

PS pretty obvious why you failed to mention the improvement (+1)

Kudos for your continued efforts.

ZH721
08-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Dude I dont think you get it. If you give anybody within reach of Kyle Lowry AND another rotation player most reasonable individuals will acknowledge that from a purely mathematical standpoint you are probably gaining in value.

PS pretty obvious why you failed to mention the improvement (+1)

Kudos for your continued efforts.

You bringing up the trade machine was just horrible from the start lol. Can’t believe you even tried that.

Cal827
08-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeah, come on guys, you're using the trade machine to try to take down each other opinions on this? You're both better than this :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
08-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Lowry is totally worth near max money 30m

Jamiecballer
08-11-2018, 10:38 AM
You bringing up the trade machine was just horrible from the start lol. Can’t believe you even tried that.I didnt TRY anything. Just pointed it out.

Just about everyone in this Raptors forum will acknowledge that losing Lowry would have offset a good amount of the gain by getting Kawhi. It is hard find any data driven analysis that paints Demar as being anything close to Kyle, the trade machine is just another example of this. If you are mesmerized by the hero ball attitude, or outstanding footwork, then Demar is for you. If you want someone someone who has a demonstrable impact on winning keep looking.

Or try this
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24163928/are-kawhi-leonard-toronto-raptors-nba-title-contenders

there is a mountain of evidence here if you are actually willing to look.

How about this one - PSD, a CANADIAN property, has a very healthy Raptors community. Does it seem strange that there is almost no pushback to what I'm saying?

Losing Demar is sad because he wanted to be great and he wanted to be great in Toronto.

IndyRealist
08-11-2018, 10:59 AM
Give the raptors Kemba and Bismack and theyre better according to trade machine. Bismack is basically a throw in so I guess Kemba is better than Lowry but you think Lowry is better than Kyrie for some reason.

I'm pretty sure it's because every scenario you suggest leaves Charlotte with Malik Monk as their starting PG.

mightybosstone
08-11-2018, 11:09 AM

They weren't going to win anything as constructed. I applaud Ujiri and the front office for taking a shot on a guy who was out there to be acquired in a conference that is as wide open as it's been in years with Lebron heading West. I think you're overreacting here. Let's see them actually play and see how Kawhi fits in before we trash this team and the trade.

Love dat I am and dat ain't no problem dat ain't no problem

:facepalm: Jesus Christ, dude. Is it really that hard to put together a sentence or two that are actually legible? Do you have to use slang on every single word?

Tg11
08-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Raptors line-up if they smart this is what they should do:

C- JV
PF- Either Siakam or OG because even though OG is a 3 he can play 4 too; Ibaka should even be coming off the bench at this point because he just done

SF- Kawhi
SG- Danny Green
PG- Kyle Lowry

Jamiecballer
08-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Raptors line-up if they smart this is what they should do:

C- JV
PF- Either Siakam or OG because even though OG is a 3 he can play 4 too; Ibaka should even be coming off the bench at this point because he just done

SF- Kawhi
SG- Danny Green
PG- Kyle LowryI think there is every indication that will be the lineup

Tg11
08-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Or another line up I would go with if I were the Raptors

C- Siakam
PF- OG
SF- Kawhi
SG- Green
PG- Lowry

Or another rotation

C- JV
PF- Ibaka
SF- Kawhi
SG- Green
PG- Lowry

Chronz
08-12-2018, 03:26 PM
My God they're going to be fun on defense

Cal827
08-12-2018, 03:51 PM
How do you guys think the offense is going to run now without Demar/Casey? I know the focal point will probably be Kawhi/Lowry, but maybe they'll set more plays for JV? I know there were times where it seemed that JV was inexplicably pulled out of games. Or maybe he's pushed even further back as they rotate Ibaka to the Center position to get the others time.

I agree that Siakam should be starting next season, and his good passing game for a big man should work wonders with our rotations that should have at least 3 good 3 point shooters on the court at all times (Green, Lowry, Leonard, Miles, Ibaka, Van Vleet, Wright is decent at shooting them too). I know Monroe used to be a pretty good passer too, but I'm not sure how effective he is now with how the game has changed around.

Lowry/Vanvleet/Wright/Brown
Green/Miles/Powell
Leonard/OG
Siakam/Ibaka
Valanciunas/Monroe

Legitimate
08-12-2018, 09:54 PM
will the brazillian kevin durant finally break our stacked rotation this year? i wonder if its time to call up bruno where he was avg like 10 rebounds and 50 percent from 3 from last time i recalled. should be interesting if he can bring defense.

Scoots
08-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Raps/Celtics is going to be epic next year.

braidster#1
08-12-2018, 10:11 PM
will the brazillian kevin durant finally break our stacked rotation this year? i wonder if its time to call up bruno where he was avg like 10 rebounds and 50 percent from 3 from last time i recalled. should be interesting if he can bring defense.

Bruno was traded before the deadline...you don't sound like much of a fan to be calling the team "our".

Legitimate
08-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Bruno was traded before the deadline...you don't sound like much of a fan to be calling the team "our".

ok tg11's burner account LOL

Jamiecballer
08-13-2018, 09:32 AM
Raps/Celtics is going to be epic next year.It is totally going to be a great ECF

aman_13
08-13-2018, 02:10 PM
will the brazillian kevin durant finally break our stacked rotation this year? i wonder if its time to call up bruno where he was avg like 10 rebounds and 50 percent from 3 from last time i recalled. should be interesting if he can bring defense.He got traded to the Kings.

Jamiecballer
08-13-2018, 05:13 PM
So hes basically out of the nba

Scoots
08-13-2018, 07:29 PM
So hes basically out of the nba

Poor Kings fans ... are there Kings fans?

Jamiecballer
08-13-2018, 07:39 PM
Poor Kings fans ... are there Kings fans?Tons, although one can understand them keeping a low profile the last 15 years.

IndyRealist
08-13-2018, 07:52 PM
Tons, although one can understand them keeping a low profile the last 15 years.

Bring up Lakers/Kings, they'll come out of the woodwork.

EthanHarris
08-15-2018, 09:36 AM

As for the thread, they will be really good if they get the version of Kawhi we saw pre-injury. Definitely better but no one in the East has enough to compete with the Celtics.

If Kawhi will get in shape as we saw pre-injury, he will be in top 10 players of the NBA..

ZH721
08-15-2018, 09:43 AM
I think the Raps match up very well with them. The Celtics have the better team but it wouldn't surprise me if the Raps took them down.

I agree that the Raptors could beat them because they’re certainly not “unstoppable”, but how do they match up well?

If anything I’d say the Celtics match up well with anyone because of their elite length/athleticism/defense across the board pretty much. I know the Raptors have a lot of those similar players, is that what you mean? If so it’s just the Celtics one-upping them on talent. The Raptors aren’t exposing some weakness.

IKnowHoops
08-15-2018, 01:36 PM
I didnt TRY anything. Just pointed it out.

Just about everyone in this Raptors forum will acknowledge that losing Lowry would have offset a good amount of the gain by getting Kawhi. It is hard find any data driven analysis that paints Demar as being anything close to Demar, the trade machine is just another example of this. If you are mesmerized by the hero ball attitude, or outstanding footwork, then Demar is for you. If you want someone someone who has a demonstrable impact on winning keep looking.

Or try this
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24163928/are-kawhi-leonard-toronto-raptors-nba-title-contenders

there is a mountain of evidence here if you are actually willing to look.

How about this one - PSD, a CANADIAN property, has a very healthy Raptors community. Does it seem strange that there is almost no pushback to what I'm saying?

Losing Demar is sad because he wanted to be great and he wanted to be great in Toronto.

Maybe this.

I agree with your analysis

But...

It feels like to me, any win that Toronto got over Lebron the last 3 seasons, it seems like Demar was the one balling out the hardest. His best games aka what we remember, have been pretty impressive. But I understand he may have Wiggins consistency.

Jamiecballer
08-15-2018, 01:58 PM
Maybe this.

I agree with your analysis

But...

It feels like to me, any win that Toronto got over Lebron the last 3 seasons, it seems like Demar was the one balling out the hardest. His best games aka what we remember, have been pretty impressive. But I understand he may have Wiggins consistency.Are you talking playoffs? Regular season?

IKnowHoops
08-15-2018, 02:02 PM
Are you talking playoffs? Regular season?

Prob playoffs

Jamiecballer
08-15-2018, 03:15 PM
Prob playoffsSo you meant the 2 games we won in 3 years lol

aman_13
08-15-2018, 03:26 PM
I agree that the Raptors could beat them because they’re certainly not “unstoppable”, but how do they match up well?

If anything I’d say the Celtics match up well with anyone because of their elite length/athleticism/defense across the board pretty much. I know the Raptors have a lot of those similar players, is that what you mean? If so it’s just the Celtics one-upping them on talent. The Raptors aren’t exposing some weakness.

I'm just saying a top 5 offensive and defensive team got better. By net rating, they were far and away the best team in the east last year. Doesn't mean they were the most talented.

The Raptors can score and have more three point shooting options than last year and replaced their worst defender with one of the best defenders in the league. Danny Green can still defend as well. The Raptors will be tough to score on and should still be able to produce offensively at a high level.

I'd be surprised if the Celtics and Raptors didn't go 6 or 7 games.

aman_13
08-15-2018, 03:27 PM
If Kawhi isn't the player he was a year ago, the Raptors have no chance.

Chronz
08-15-2018, 03:48 PM
So you meant the 2 games we won in 3 years lol

Has Lowry ever been benched?

aman_13
08-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Has Lowry ever been benched?I can't remember him ever being benched.

IndyRealist
08-15-2018, 04:32 PM
If Kawhi isn't the player he was a year ago, the Raptors have no chance.

If Kawhi is half the player he was a year ago, they still upgraded.

GodsSon
08-15-2018, 04:36 PM
Raps getting to the Finals and losing in 6 hard fought games to the W's.

Quote me.

Jamiecballer
08-15-2018, 05:05 PM
Has Lowry ever been benched?No, you dont bench your best player except for egregious conduct imo

Jamiecballer
08-15-2018, 05:06 PM
If Kawhi is half the player he was a year ago, they still upgraded.Dude why don't you chime in more when I'm fighting for my life with some of these dudes.

+9999

aman_13
08-15-2018, 06:00 PM
If Kawhi is half the player he was a year ago, they still upgraded.But I wouldn't say they have much of a chance to knock off the Celtics. He would have to be in MVP form imo.

ZH721
08-15-2018, 06:20 PM
I'm just saying a top 5 offensive and defensive team got better. By net rating, they were far and away the best team in the east last year. Doesn't mean they were the most talented.

The Raptors can score and have more three point shooting options than last year and replaced their worst defender with one of the best defenders in the league. Danny Green can still defend as well. The Raptors will be tough to score on and should still be able to produce offensively at a high level.

I'd be surprised if the Celtics and Raptors didn't go 6 or 7 games.

Fair. I just think the Celtics lineup of 5 potential all-stars in Irving-Brown-Hayward-Tatum-Horford along with a stacked bench of Rozier, Smart, Morris, Theis and Baynes will be really tough to match up with. Any advantage teams think they have is basically matched by the Celtics one way or another.

Raptors are pretty athletic and deep too though so it should be fun.

aman_13
08-15-2018, 07:48 PM
Fair. I just think the Celtics lineup of 5 potential all-stars in Irving-Brown-Hayward-Tatum-Horford along with a stacked bench of Rozier, Smart, Morris, Theis and Baynes will be really tough to match up with. Any advantage teams think they have is basically matched by the Celtics one way or another.

Raptors are pretty athletic and deep too though so it should be fun.

No argument here, i think the Celtics are the team to beat. I have questions about how they will all fit together but maybe that says more about my hopes for the Raptors this season than it does about the Celtics. However it is a question that others have pondered but it usually ends in "Brad is a great coach". They will likely make it work.

ZH721
08-15-2018, 08:05 PM
No argument here, i think the Celtics are the team to beat. I have questions about how they will all fit together but maybe that says more about my hopes for the Raptors this season than it does about the Celtics. However it is a question that others have pondered but it usually ends in "Brad is a great coach". They will likely make it work.

Brad being a good coach along with unselfish players (at least the starters) is why it should work. Horford, Hayward, Brown and Tatum seem to be really good team players. Kyrie also showed more of that last year although I’m not sure how he’ll feel about less usage.

In relation to the bench, Rozier and Morris may not like their minutes.

IndyRealist
08-15-2018, 08:17 PM
Dude why don't you chime in more when I'm fighting for my life with some of these dudes.

+9999

Honestly I get burned out on PSD. :oldguy:

Scoots
08-15-2018, 10:47 PM
Honestly I get burned out on PSD. :oldguy:

Me too. SSDD.

Vee-Rex
08-15-2018, 10:57 PM
Raps get no respect. I'm gonna enjoy watching them prove everyone wrong.

Tg11
08-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Raps get no respect. I'm gonna enjoy watching them prove everyone wrong.

Raps ain't get no respect because they done nothin to really earn it and the only way they ever gon get it is if they win championships flat out and they haven't done that and they never will