PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland fans still all in on two-piece parade.

IKnowHoops
08-04-2018, 12:19 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/qa-organizer-parade-celebrate-tristan-thompson-allegedly-punching-draymond-green-face-155024505.html

Fans of Cleveland ďlove that they rattled DraymondĒ as the Oct 13th date is still a go.

If you lived in Cleveland would you attend?

Thoughts?

Scoots
08-04-2018, 01:45 PM
I think it's great that there are fans of the Cavs enough into the team to get together at all. I'm all for it.

HandsOnTheWheel
08-04-2018, 01:57 PM
I think it's great that there are fans of the Cavs enough into the team to get together at all. I'm all for it.

No you're not.

Scoots
08-04-2018, 02:09 PM
No you're not.

How do you figure?

Vinylman
08-04-2018, 02:34 PM
How do you figure?

with a calculator

Scoots
08-04-2018, 03:49 PM
with a calculator

Bad operator results in bad results even with the best calculator

GREATNESS ONE
08-04-2018, 04:06 PM
2-piece that fool Dray again!

Vee-Rex
08-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Makes me proud!

Not going cause that's my two-year wedding anniversary. Two years for the 2 piece!

nastynice
08-05-2018, 01:48 PM
lol, poor guy!

nastynice
08-05-2018, 01:49 PM
IKnowHoops, you told me once to dig up your hater posts, right..? lmao, umm

IKnowHoops
08-05-2018, 01:53 PM
IKnowHoops, you told me once to dig up your hater posts, right..? lmao, umm

And you havenít. This would be a yoga stretch bro. The fact you think itís hating...talking about an article...shows how sensitive you are.

What would you actually quote here for hate?

IKnowHoops
08-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Man, why are sensitivity levels sourrounding this team so Freakin high. Wow. I didnít even make a single opinion and this guy says Iím hating. I loved when Felix Trinidad KO Fernando Vargas, Vargas is a warrior and still one of my favorite fighters. Itís not hating on Vargas because I loved Titoís landed left hook. It ainít hating on Dray just because you love TTís two piece combo. TT did a good thing when it comes to standing up for yourself as a man, when confronted by someone who has run there mouth endlessly about whoopin your aó. Buts itís all about TTís glory. Iím not wasting my time hating on a team or a player.

Know the difference you sensitive souls.

nastynice
08-05-2018, 02:05 PM
And you havenít. This would be a yoga stretch bro. The fact you think itís hating...talking about an article...shows how sensitive you are.

What would you actually quote here for hate?

You don't know what a hater is...

Oh, that's just too much to go thru. Neither of us have the time. Stay on these boards, you'll learn one day..

nastynice
08-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Man, why are sensitivity levels sourrounding this team so Freakin high. Wow. I didnít even make a single opinion and this guy says Iím hating. I loved when Felix Trinidad KO Fernando Vargas, Vargas is a warrior and still one of my favorite fighters. Itís not hating on Vargas because I loved Titoís landed left hook. It ainít hating on Dray just because you love TTís two piece combo. TT did a good thing when it comes to standing up for yourself as a man, when confronted by someone who has run there mouth endlessly about whoopin your aó. Buts itís all about TTís glory. Iím not wasting my time hating on a team or a player.

Know the difference you sensitive souls.

You just started a thread about a parade for tristan Thompson yelling at Draymond green

I could not give you a better example of what a hater is, lol!

IKnowHoops
08-05-2018, 04:14 PM
You just started a thread about a parade for tristan Thompson yelling at Draymond green

Itís news, not hate. To sensitive. We are not allowed to talk about anything that has happened in this world if it shades a GSW player. Got it. If Dray kills someone, donít talk about it or you just hated. Got it. Iím not saying anything thatís not true. Iím not giving any opinions about Dray here. For you this is a classic case of a child living at home with his parents, not fully accepting that the truth hurts.

Showing Tristan Love is not hating on Dray. And vice versa my young son.

You see that jab I took at you about you living at home.- That was hating, I was assuming things about you personally that hold you in a bad light. I was shóó- on your personality even though I donít know you. Thatís hating youngster. Reporting facts are reporting facts and is only considered hating by sensitive individuals that live at home with there parents still thus overly used to getting there way. (More hate for your records as so you can understand that Warriors donít get any of this only you do).

Scoots
08-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Itís news, not hate. To sensitive. We are not allowed to talk about anything that has happened in this world if it shades a GSW player. Got it. If Dray kills someone, donít talk about it or you just hated. Got it. Iím not saying anything thatís not true. Iím not giving any opinions about Dray here. For you this is a classic case of a child living at home with his parents, not fully accepting that the truth hurts.

Look back, no mention of Dray by a Warriors fan, and no sensitivity either. Seems others are sensitive though.

IKnowHoops
08-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Look back, no mention of Dray by a Warriors fan, and no sensitivity either. Seems others are sensitive though.

Lol, here ya go Scoots

You got tricked by your own kind here Scoots. You gotta know how to read between the lines with some of this bandwagon tricky lil fan base

nastynice
08-05-2018, 06:26 PM

You see that jab I took at you about you living at home.- That was hating, I was assuming things about you personally that hold you in a bad light. I was shóó- on your personality even though I donít know you. Thatís hating youngster. Reporting facts are reporting facts and is only considered hating by sensitive individuals that live at home with there parents still thus overly used to getting there way. (More hate for your records as so you can understand that Warriors donít get any of this only you do).

The only sensitivity I see here is your reaction to being called out as a hater, and your long response only reaffirms that.

Ya boy work out and sweat daily in them beyerdynamic xelentos and that's just the tip of the iceberg, lmao, believe me nothing you said about me personally would I consider offensive or hating, just ignorant :)

nastynice
08-05-2018, 06:27 PM
Lol, here ya go Scoots

You got tricked by your own kind here Scoots. You gotta know how to read between the lines with some of this bandwagon tricky lil fan base

That's not me being sensitive, that's me laughing in your face about how a while back you're telling me you're not a hater and I should quote you, meanwhile you start a thread better than any quote I could possibly find, lol, awesome :cool:

It's all good bro, side comment, side jab, don't take it too seriously

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 06:45 PM
That's not me being sensitive, that's me laughing in your face about how a while back you're telling me you're not a hater and I should quote you, meanwhile you start a thread better than any quote I could possibly find, lol, awesome :cool:

Not to interrupt your fun, but I don't see any hatred in the thread title or original post?

nastynice
08-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Not to interrupt your fun, but I don't see any hatred in the thread title or original post?

The fact that he made this thread, cmon guy. Another off the wall thread about warriors players, what's new

You dont remember that happening with lebron? I'm sure those ones you were sniffing out no problem..

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 07:53 PM
The fact that he made this thread, cmon guy. Another off the wall thread about warriors players, what's new

You dont remember that happening with lebron? I'm sure those ones you were sniffing out no problem..

I guess we just interpreted it differently. :shrug:

tredigs
08-05-2018, 08:01 PM
In a city of nothing to cheer for sometimes you just gotta make **** up. Good for them.

tredigs
08-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Actually I do think the Browns win like 5 games this year so those will probably all be ticket-tape parades also.

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 08:07 PM
Actually I do think the Browns win like 5 games this year so those will probably all be ticket-tape parades also.

Yeah, we don't disappear when the team isn't playing well. Browns fans are some of the best fans in football.

#realfans

tredigs
08-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Yeah, we don't disappear when the team isn't playing well. Browns fans are some of the best fans in football.

#realfans

Browns fans for sure. But to be fair, even a Browns drubbing is more fun than the reality of living through a Cleveland winter (or so we are told, would never dare visit), so it's not too shocking right? Warriors fans are only now not known as the best of the NBA (ironically due to their overwhelming popularity). In a place of so much to do, THAT is saying something.

Silent
08-05-2018, 08:27 PM
In a city of nothing to cheer for sometimes you just gotta make **** up. Good for them.

:clap:

Scoots
08-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Lol, here ya go Scoots

Go back and look at GREATNESS ONE, he is not involved in the discussion, he's just trolling.

Scoots
08-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Okay, I give up. Warriors fans are now in here trolling no doubt. Let's keep it on topic please. And the topic is the parade and Cavs fans.

tredigs
08-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Okay, I give up. Warriors fans are now in here trolling no doubt. Let's keep it on topic please. And the topic is the parade and Cavs fans.

Lol buddy, Its a troll thread about a troll parade left open, did you expect Warriors fans to stand by idly and not take the low hanging fruit that is the city of Cleveland and it's people? It's literally a thread about them and their pettiness. You can say don't stomp a beaten man (or WOMEN) when he's down, but I feel fine with it in this case.

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Browns fans for sure. But to be fair, even a Browns drubbing is more fun than the reality of living through a Cleveland winter (or so we are told, would never dare visit), so it's not too shocking right? Warriors fans are only now not known as the best of the NBA (ironically due to their overwhelming popularity). In a place of so much to do, THAT is saying something.

Bandwagoning makes every team's fans best in the sport, especially when a fan-base is geographically close to another. I wouldn't be shocked if half the Dubs fans on this site were Lakers fans before. Already found a couple of 'em that were. The things you find with a little digging!

tredigs
08-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Bandwagoning makes every team's fans best in the sport, especially when a fan-base is geographically close to another. I wouldn't be shocked if half the Dubs fans on this site were Lakers fans before. Already found a couple of 'em that were. The things you find with a little digging!

Swing and a miss. I'm talking about 1990 (and prior I'm sure but i can't comment on those years) to 2010 if that was not clear. Do you need clips of WeBelieve series to drive the point home that it was both known as and clearly was the most rabid fanbase going? C'mon buddy, it wasn't close. Granted, they still are right up there, but ticket prices have driven off some of the best fans from a stadium standpoint.

In other news, Cleveland will be a **** fanbase this year, as they generally always have been (last in seats sold countless times, cricket quiet crowd, etc).

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Swing and a miss. I'm talking about 1990 (and prior I'm sure but i can't comment on those years) to 2010 if that was not clear. Do you need clips of WeBelieve series to drive the point home that it was both known as and clearly was the most rabid fanbase going? C'mon buddy, it wasnt close. Granted, they still are right up there, but ticket prices have driven off some of the best fans from a stadium standpoint. in other news, Cleveland will be a **** fanbase this year, as they generally always been (last in seats sold countless times).

Again - geography plays a huge role in fandom, especially for the casual fan. Oakland and San Francisco have only one team to root for in the NBA so... duh, there will be a pretty sizable portion of Warriors fans.

Now that the Warriors have been atop the league for the last 4 years while the Lakers have been trash, you're definitely seeing an even bigger increase in fandom.

You can keep trying to take shots at Cleveland fans (lol, C-town is a football city and we have the biggest organized fan-club on the planet) but it still won't change the fact that you guys are full of bandwagoners. :laugh2:

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 09:11 PM

You can let it go. If Tre wants a 2-piece just like Dray, I'll be happy to oblige. ;)

tredigs
08-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Me: B Diddy

Vee Rex: Kirilenko

https://youtu.be/8w_1ZEk4mds

kobe4thewinbang
08-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Has anyone been to Cleveland?

Hell, the only time anyone gets excited about our Bengals here in Cincy was when they had that win streak a few seasons ago. Ever since then, it's like "oh yeah, the Bengals." Without LeBron James in town, the Cavaliers will get lots of "oh, yeah, the Cavs..." responses if you ask "How 'bout them Cavs?"

It doesn't take much of an excuse to do something in Cleveland.

Plus, won't be much to celebrate once the season starts.

:violin:

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Me: TREymond Green

Vee Rex: Tristan Kardashian

Ftfy ;)

tredigs
08-05-2018, 09:24 PM

Hell, the only time anyone gets excited about our Bengals here in Cincy was when they had that win streak a few seasons ago. Ever since then, it's like "oh yeah, the Bengals." Without LeBron James in town, the Cavaliers will get lots of "oh, yeah, the Cavs..." responses if you ask "How 'bout them Cavs?"

Almost got re-routed there to catch a stand-by flight home but opted to sleep on the floor of current airport and wait it out.

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 09:24 PM

Browns > Bengals this year. Get ready to get bent, my dude!

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Oh and btw, any fan-base will get mad loud/hyped and rabid if they're trash for awhile and win a playoff series.

Miracle of Richfield was the 'WeBelieve' moment for the Cavs and the city of Cleveland. Check it out - that place was nuts and it was a pretty big defining moment for us in 1976.

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQddZHlgplw

tredigs
08-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Oh and btw, any fan-base will get mad loud/hyped and rabid if they're trash for awhile and win a playoff series.

Miracle of Richfield was the 'WeBelieve' moment for the Cavs and the city of Cleveland. Check it out - that place was nuts and it was a pretty big defining moment for us in 1976.

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQddZHlgplw
Been in Oracle since 90, always been epic to the point that it pissed me off because I felt like we were Riley (previous owner) enablers. Face it, your fanbase is ****, ours has always been great.

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Been in Oracle since 90, always been epic to the point that it pissed me off because I felt like we were Riley (previous owner) enablers. Face it, your fanbase is ****, ours has always been great.

I was only 3 in 1990 so I cannot verify if you were there or not. Sorry bud, not gonna work with me!

tredigs
08-05-2018, 09:41 PM
I was only 3 in 1990 so I cannot verify if you were there or not. Sorry bud, not gonna work with me!

Lol, alright I'm done talking ****, have fun at the parade Miss Kardashian ; )

Vee-Rex
08-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Lol, alright I'm done talking ****, have fun at the parade Miss Kardashian ; )

much love, you are a worthy foe!

Cal827
08-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Me: B Diddy

Vee Rex: Kirilenko

https://youtu.be/8w_1ZEk4mds

So, you showed him up there, but in the end Rex dispatches you in 5 games? :D

Why is everyone getting so mad about each other's fanbase? Just enjoy the team you support and go. Every team has a solid fanbase, but when they're winning, the bandwagoners come out in droves. Doesn't matter whether it's the Warriors, Patriots, Lakers, Yankees, Maple Leafs... it's something that occurs in every sport. Hell, I'm personally curious to how many of these supposed Raptor fans that decided to show up from 2014 last after this season, assuming that Leonard and Lowry leave in the next year or so. Just root for your team and move on :laugh2:

Scoots
08-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Lol buddy, Its a troll thread about a troll parade left open, did you expect Warriors fans to stand by idly and not take the low hanging fruit that is the city of Cleveland and it's people? It's literally a thread about them and their pettiness. You can say don't stomp a beaten man (or WOMEN) when he's down, but I feel fine with it in this case.

Yes because it's low class.

GREATNESS ONE
08-05-2018, 10:11 PM
You can let it go. If Tre wants a 2-piece just like Dray, I'll be happy to oblige. ;)

With 2 buttery biscuits and extra hot sauce?

tredigs
08-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Yes because it's low class.

PSD is one of the last great outlets to being a mouth-breathing superfan, never try to take that away. This thread is the pure embodiment of it.

Edit: @veerex +1 you're always fun.

IKnowHoops
08-06-2018, 12:22 AM

It's all good bro, side comment, side jab, don't take it too seriously

Lol, I donít take kids living with parents to seriously. But yeah, Iím sorry that ur the only one that thinks this is hating on Dray. Move out of the house already and grow up.

IKnowHoops
08-06-2018, 12:30 AM
The only sensitivity I see here is your reaction to being called out as a hater, and your long response only reaffirms that.

Ya boy work out and sweat daily in them beyerdynamic xelentos and that's just the tip of the iceberg, lmao, believe me nothing you said about me personally would I consider offensive or hating, just ignorant :)

Your sensitive because you think Iím hating. Your so sensitive you think itís about Dray, when itís about Tristan and Cleveland. Stop being sensitive. This isnít about your team or itís players. Yes your player took an L in the process but when teams win the championship and they have a parade, itís not about shading the team they just beat. Itís about celebrating victory. Stop being so sensitive.

nastynice
08-06-2018, 02:02 AM
Your sensitive because you think Iím hating. Your so sensitive you think itís about Dray, when itís about Tristan and Cleveland. Stop being sensitive. This isnít about your team or itís players. Yes your player took an L in the process but when teams win the championship and they have a parade, itís not about shading the team they just beat. Itís about celebrating victory. Stop being so sensitive.

lol, no doubt

WaDe03
08-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Heard theyíll be throwing biscuits out into the crowd.

Cal827
08-06-2018, 09:44 AM
Heard theyíll be throwing biscuits out into the crowd.

What type of biscuits though? Popeyes or Church's?

IKnowHoops
08-06-2018, 10:06 AM

Am I the only person that absolutely loves KFC hot wings?

Are Popeyes wings better...asking anyone who has eaten both and loves KFC

Scoots
08-06-2018, 12:32 PM

Had Church's the other day ... love the jalepeno juiced chicken and those corn fritter things.

prodigy
08-07-2018, 09:58 AM
Cleveland sports teams in general have an amazing fan base. Always have even through all the losing. I love this. My buddies and I will swing by most likely. Why not? TT needs to show up and do a reply for everyone.

prodigy
08-07-2018, 09:58 AM
Loved the fact Green got so upset over this also lol.

goingfor28
08-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Makes me proud!

Not going cause that's my two-year wedding anniversary. Two years for the 2 piece!You should go. It'd likely be a once in a lifetime type of date. When else will you ever be able to attempt a parade for Draymond getting smacked?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Vee-Rex
08-08-2018, 12:43 AM
You should go. It'd likely be a once in a lifetime type of date. When else will you ever be able to attempt a parade for Draymond getting smacked?

I really would but I'll be out of town. :(

prodigy
08-08-2018, 10:47 AM
You should go. It'd likely be a once in a lifetime type of date. When else will you ever be able to attempt a parade for Draymond getting smacked?

I'm sure this won't be the last time Green gets knocked around. I wonder if other players will start doing it since TT did.

IKnowHoops
08-08-2018, 11:20 AM
I'm sure this won't be the last time Green gets knocked around. I wonder if other players will start doing it since TT did.

Yeah, this is the type of thing that could open up the flood gates on Dray. Anyone who thought he was real, now may think heís fake, and if he tries his crazy antics may start getting slapped TT style

nastynice
08-08-2018, 02:18 PM

Do what, yell at him? Players already be doing that all the time on the court..

IKnowHoops
08-08-2018, 06:58 PM
Do what, yell at him? Players already be doing that all the time on the court..

Are you implying that TT did not give Green a two piece with a side of stare down, but instead merely yelled at him that fateful night that is currently inspiring this Grand Parade.

nastynice
08-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Are you implying that TT did not give Green a two piece with a side of stare down, but instead merely yelled at him that fateful night that is currently inspiring this Grand Parade.

Haha, thats not what I implied, thats what everyone that was there implied..

goingfor28
08-08-2018, 11:19 PM
I'm sure this won't be the last time Green gets knocked around. I wonder if other players will start doing it since TT did.Hope so. Someone needs to break his jaw.

IKnowHoops
08-08-2018, 11:56 PM

Link?

prodigy
08-09-2018, 02:17 PM

lie

nastynice
08-09-2018, 05:57 PM
https://youtu.be/Kwa6Bx1a6rw