PDA

View Full Version : Nets Hawks Nuggets Trade Details

MJNetsIsles
07-13-2018, 06:41 PM
Hawks acquire: Jeremy Lin, 2025 2nd Rd pick, right to swap 2023 2nd Rd pick w/ Nets

Nets acquire: Kenneth Faried, Darrell Arthur, 2019 1st Rd pick, Isaiah Cordinier, 2020 2nd Rd pick, future 2nd Rd Pick

Nuggets acquire: Isaiah Whitehead (who they will waive)

rhino17
07-13-2018, 07:24 PM
Glad the Nuggs were able to drop all that dead weight

IndyRealist
07-13-2018, 07:32 PM
Are all the picks coming from the Nuggets?

numba1CHANGsta
07-13-2018, 07:51 PM
what no 2030 1st round pick? what a rip off

steamroller
07-13-2018, 08:15 PM
Sean Marks puttin' in work!

tp13baby
07-13-2018, 09:02 PM
Sean Marks puttin' in work!

I donít know TC got rid of Faried and Arthur for a protected first and seconds.

More-Than-Most
07-13-2018, 09:10 PM
Told you guys how ****ing genius the nets moves have been these past 2 years... This is a sick *** deal from the nets and they have been doing exactly what other teams should be doing going forward. Billy king ****ed them 9 ways till sunday and this GM managed to right the ship with no real picks and no cap in 2 years.

2019 they have like 70 mill in space and probably 2 lottery picks.

Silent
07-13-2018, 09:29 PM
Told you guys how ****ing genius the nets moves have been these past 2 years... This is a sick *** deal from the nets and they have been doing exactly what other teams should be doing going forward. Billy king ****ed them 9 ways till sunday and this GM managed to right the ship with no real picks and no cap in 2 years.

2019 they have like 70 mill in space and probably 2 lottery picks.

MTM you sleeping on the Nuggets? Really!!!

More-Than-Most
07-13-2018, 09:40 PM
MTM you sleeping on the Nuggets? Really!!!

Nono. I like would the nuggets have done but i am going by the shithole that has been the nets and how no team in recent memory has had their legs cut out from under them like they did... Maybe Amaro on the phillies might be close to how inept billy king was but the nets got fleeced because of a putrid GM and help build what could be a dynasty in boston while screwing themselves over so badly... Now there is light at the end of the tunnel... they have young upside guys to go along with damn near double max cap space and 2 lottery picks... 2019 will be a year nets fans should be celebrating and whomever their GM is deserves a raise and an extension.

Silent
07-14-2018, 11:50 AM
Nono. I like would the nuggets have done but i am going by the shithole that has been the nets and how no team in recent memory has had their legs cut out from under them like they did... Maybe Amaro on the phillies might be close to how inept billy king was but the nets got fleeced because of a putrid GM and help build what could be a dynasty in boston while screwing themselves over so badly... Now there is light at the end of the tunnel... they have young upside guys to go along with damn near double max cap space and 2 lottery picks... 2019 will be a year nets fans should be celebrating and whomever their GM is deserves a raise and an extension.

Gotcha

zn23
07-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Tim Connelly gets an A+ for his offseason (draft included). I'm not sure any GM this year had a better offseason. Other than the Lakers securing LeBron of course.

- Secured Jokic for 5 years
- Got rid of Chandler, Faried and Arthur
- Drafted Porter Jr with the 14th pick.
- Resigned Barton (not a huge fan of this move but it's better than getting nothing).
- Signed Isaiah Thomas to a 1 year $2M to come off the bench.
- Basically set the Nuggets for massive success in the future and created a potential contender in a few years.

YAALREADYKNO
07-16-2018, 06:56 AM
Damn Lin been on 3-4 teams in like 3-4 years lol

IndyRealist
07-16-2018, 08:14 AM
Damn Lin been on 3-4 teams in like 3-4 years lol

Other than his run in NYK he's always been kind of a marginal player: too many weaknesses to start but good enough to challenge for a starting spot. The way the NBA is he's not a PG you build around, he's a stopgap until you find what you're looking for.

Scoots
07-17-2018, 11:43 AM
I like watching the Nuggets, but they got worse this off-season. They saved money and lost talent. Porter is interesting sure, but their FA moves have not made the team better.