PDA

View Full Version : Should Dwyane Wade retire?

FlashBolt
07-13-2018, 05:37 PM
Pretty underwhelming career but he looks done. No offer yet from any teams. I don't think Miami Heat wants him. He won't be leading a team anymore and since he had locker room problems in Chicago and Cleveland, I don't see another team willing to take on this risk. I could see him possibly forcing himself to the Lakers because he may want another ring (thanks to LeBron) but I think Hart/Kuzma/Ingram/Ball/Rondo/Lance/KCP are all better players than him so Wade would be a 10th option on the team. Anyways, should he retire?

WaDe03
07-13-2018, 05:43 PM
Imagine getting this upset over a debate on an Internet forum lmao! If you canít debate donít get on, like I said if I could pull up threads from 2 years ago I would expose you.

Mods, I think you know why this thread was made and you know what to do.

FlashBolt
07-13-2018, 05:45 PM
This is a serious thread. Please do not comment if you have nothing worthy of adding. I will report posts that are not consistent with my thread title. Thank you.

WaDe03
07-13-2018, 05:47 PM
Please report them, just waisting mods time.

c.c.
Hold up you guys, I gotta get my popcorn

WaDe03
Serious question though, how old are you?

WaDe03
07-13-2018, 05:49 PM
And to answer the thread, yes. He sucks and always has, every player in Sonics/thunder history is better and he was carried to rings by LeBron and Gary Payton.

lakerfan85
07-13-2018, 05:49 PM
Did you just say Wade had a pretty underwhelming career? Lol WTF?!

FlashBolt
07-13-2018, 05:50 PM
I hear rumors that Miami might offer him a contract. If they do, I hope it is a Kobe-like one so he can retire. Wade has done well considering the numerous injuries but imagine what could have been if he was actually healthy! Would've been better than Curry for sure.

FlashBolt
07-13-2018, 05:53 PM

Yes, I thought he was going to be the 3nd best SG after he won his first title but sadly his injuries really caught up to him quick. He was definitely on pace to be up there. He's ranked like 20-25 by most people but his shortened career prevented him from being a top 15 like how Curry will be.

WaDe03
07-13-2018, 05:54 PM
Healthy Wade wouldíve been top 5 ever as he was ******** on LeBron for years in but he wasnít healthy and he is garbage and always has been!!!

WaDe03
07-13-2018, 05:55 PM

If you think wade was good then you need to deactivate, heís a disgrace.

WaDe03
07-13-2018, 05:59 PM
I have a higher impact than Tony Allen because Iím a far better 3 point shooter! Therefore Iím better than tony Allen and should be in the nba!

FlashBolt
07-13-2018, 06:01 PM
As I've said before, this is a legitimate thread. Miami has yet to offer Dwyane Wade a contract despite us knowing that Wade said he won't play for another team other than the Heat. I am not sure what the hold-up is but likely it may be due to Wade possibly retiring and is unsure of whether he wants to play again. He can still put up 15/5/5 on a team but I would think Miami wants to start winning and compete.

FlashBolt
07-13-2018, 06:04 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-sp-miami-heat-nba-free-agency-s071318-story.html

Just remembered they resigned Ellington. Can't believe other teams didn't pick that player up. Good price for a shooter. Heat are deep at the guard position. No idea what the Heat are doing but looking like a retirement is near for Wade.

WaDe03
07-13-2018, 06:05 PM
To win and compete they must get rid of Wade somehow, a career loser, quitter, and cancer.

Cal827
07-13-2018, 06:18 PM
:laugh2:

FlashBolt
07-13-2018, 06:21 PM
Being unable to shoot in a league like today is very difficult to survive in. Ray Allen could play till he was 40 easily and Klay/Curry can likely still score in double digits at that age as well. I wish Wade took the time to shoot some threes more consistently but I can't blame him. Too much time spent rehabbing his injuries really prevented him from developing a three point shot. And we all know no one is more clutch than Wade so he would be hitting game winning bangers like every game.

WaDe03
07-13-2018, 06:25 PM
Curry is easily the best player ever because heís easily the best shooter. Would love someone to try and debate otherwise.

beasted86
07-13-2018, 06:37 PM
Pretty underwhelming career but he looks done. No offer yet from any teams. I don't think Miami Heat wants him. He won't be leading a team anymore and since he had locker room problems in Chicago and Cleveland, I don't see another team willing to take on this risk. I could see him possibly forcing himself to the Lakers because he may want another ring (thanks to LeBron) but I think Hart/Kuzma/Ingram/Ball/Rondo/Lance/KCP are all better players than him so Wade would be a 10th option on the team. Anyways, should he retire?

Underwhelming career? 5th pick who went on to be a 12 time all-star, Finals MVP, multiple All-NBA, lead the league in scoring, and is a consensus automatic first ballot HOF player, and top 5 SG.

Bostonjorge
07-13-2018, 06:44 PM
Playoff Wade can still get it done.

kdspurman
07-13-2018, 07:49 PM
Closing this, it won't end well.