PDA

View Full Version : Best realistic spot for Kevin Love to be dealt

COOLbeans
07-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Id hate to see him go somewhere like the Magic, Hawks or Sac. Maybe Dallas can acquire him somehow. Hed be good coming back home for the Clippers if they can move an asset or 2 before Leonard comes in as a FA next year.

Possible landing spots for Love?

WaDe03
07-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Lakers

TakeYourL
07-05-2018, 08:59 PM
He won't get dealt, he's not worth anything anymore. Took forever, but finally people have caught on, that he's not good.

Scoots
07-05-2018, 09:09 PM
LeBron wants him in LA ... Love may want to go to a team that moves the ball and is more egalitarian.

BKLYNpigeon
07-05-2018, 09:15 PM
love is worth a late first round pick.

mrblisterdundee
07-05-2018, 10:02 PM
LeBron wants him in LA ... Love may want to go to a team that moves the ball and is more egalitarian.

Love for Deng and Kuzma?

TylerSL
07-05-2018, 10:12 PM
Would the Cavs trade him for Whiteside? Both players have two years left on their contract and we could even take another contract (Korver?) off their books. This kind of move would help Cleveland in their rebuilding (tanking) efforts, and Love would actually make Miami better. If the Heat are going to be stuck in cap hell for the next two years anyway, we might as well try to be as good as possible :shrug:

Vee-Rex
07-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Cavs will likely look for a young player or a future draft pick. They've got nothing but time so I imagine they're doing their due diligence right now.

Edit: I heard it suggested that they could let him play 'til the deadline to inflate his numbers then drop him off on a desperate team looking to make a trade.

Jayb587
07-05-2018, 10:48 PM
Love for Deng and Kuzma?

No thanks

TrueFan420
07-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Cavs will likely look for a young player or a future draft pick. They've got nothing but time so I imagine they're doing their due diligence right now.

Edit: I heard it suggested that they could let him play 'til the deadline to inflate his numbers then drop him off on a desperate team looking to make a trade.

That makes the most sense but may also make their tank job harder. The east still sucks and they have enough talent they should be able to fight for a playoff spot.

beasted86
07-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Love for Deng and Kuzma?
If Love would be willing to extend and trade at a low cost, don't see why not.

mngopher35
07-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Wiggins for klove

FlashBolt
07-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Wiggins for klove

how times have changed lol

TrueFan420
07-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Wiggins for klove

KAT and Love would be interesting. Wonder if it would be enough to keep Jimmy.

cmellofan15
07-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Utah would be a great fit for him

TO Rapz
07-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Toronto.

JordansBulls
07-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Houston is the best spot for him

FlashBolt
07-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Love needs to be playing behind a defensive center or team that can play solid defense because with Love as your frontcourt player, your defense will be hurting. Utah makes a lot of sense and so does Philly.

beasted86
07-05-2018, 11:54 PM
DJJ needs to bulk up and become stronger so he can be a traditional wing. But I agree he could develop into a solid rotation player.

c.c.
07-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Houston is the best spot for him

Anderson & 1st for Love

Joemoes
07-06-2018, 08:37 AM
Lol I posted this yesterday and my thread was deleted. Love is the best option next to Kawhi right now. And I say the lakers make sense if move will decline his player option not sure if he can decline it a year early.
Deng and first round picks make sense. Love and Lebron know each other's game it helps for this year. And then if Magic has trouble getting free agents next summer Love is a nice backup plan to re sign. Especially on this team where love won't be needed to play defense as much.

Joemoes
07-06-2018, 08:38 AM
Anderson & 1st for Love

I think Houston has given most of their first away and a Houston first isn't going to be a good first. And the Ryan Anderson contract isn't an expiring one

Mell413
07-06-2018, 08:40 AM
Rockets and Jazz come to mind. He can help quite a few teams.

warfelg
07-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Washington for Ramon Sessions and Otto Porter Jr.

Wall
Beal
Oubre
Love
Howard

85BearsDefense
07-06-2018, 09:06 AM
He won't get dealt, he's not worth anything anymore. Took forever, but finally people have caught on, that he's not good.

What are you talking about? Guy averaged 18 points last year and nearly 10 rebounds while shooting 41.5% from downtown. Stop it. Majority of contenders would want Love.

WaDe03
07-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Washington for Ramon Sessions and Otto Porter Jr.

Wall
Beal
Oubre
Love
Howard

Not bad.

WaDe03
07-06-2018, 09:16 AM
After the Heat trade for Lillard he would be a nice fit there playing next to the big mental midget who will be in a contract year.

prodigy
07-06-2018, 09:19 AM

? he posted 17-10 shot 45% from field 41% from three. How is that not worth anything? LMAO!

He just didn't work well with lebron. quite a few names on that list. He's def a good player but needs to be in a better system. I love lebron but hes not a system player, Even if Love stays on cavs i expect him to have a real good year. Which is why cavs will trade him. they gotta tank.

Jamiecballer
07-06-2018, 09:23 AM

Edit: I heard it suggested that they could let him play 'til the deadline to inflate his numbers then drop him off on a desperate team looking to make a trade.it seems to make sense to wait til Minnesota Love returns and then trade him.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

prodigy
07-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Anderson & 1st for Love

no lmao! why would cavs take a late pick and a bum for him? how does that help Cleveland? just keep him if thats the best offer lol. Which is def won't be. Love is a proven all-star in this league not some depth guy. Cavs will def want value, i could see them taking an Anderson type contract but value will also have to be added. draft picks/young player a team can't wait on.

JLynn943
07-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Id hate to see him go somewhere like the Magic, Hawks or Sac. Maybe Dallas can acquire him somehow. Hed be good coming back home for the Clippers if they can move an asset or 2 before Leonard comes in as a FA next year.

Possible landing spots for Love?

Kings have no reason to trade for him. We just drafted Bagley to be our PF of the future. We've also got a bunch of other bigs that will be getting playing time (Harry Giles, WCS, Skal, Koufos, Z-Bo). I'm hoping we just keep going with the youth movement. Let Love go to a team that's trying to contend.

c.c.
07-06-2018, 04:56 PM
no lmao! why would cavs take a late pick and a bum for him? how does that help Cleveland? just keep him if thats the best offer lol. Which is def won't be. Love is a proven all-star in this league not some depth guy. Cavs will def want value, i could see them taking an Anderson type contract but value will also have to be added. draft picks/young player a team can't wait on.

To start the rebuild and tank. Bout time the Cavs get their young pieces, Anderson will be an expiring contract. Then make a slash in the free agency.

Plus you stack the West more to block LeBron from going far.

JOSKOMANG4
07-06-2018, 11:03 PM
- Suns for Dudley, Warren, and Bucks 2019 1st protected(2020 top-7 protected, 2021 unprotected

- Timberwolves for Andrew Wiggins. OR Timberwolves also with a 3-way dance with NYK; Love & Lance Thomas to Wolves, Butler & Dieng to NYK, Hardaway & Knicks top-3 protected 2019 1st to Cavs.

Alayla
07-06-2018, 11:21 PM
I'd like if the Sixers got him he is currently very underrated and honestly he would fit very well next to Embiid.

prodigy
07-07-2018, 01:42 PM
To start the rebuild and tank. Bout time the Cavs get their young pieces, Anderson will be an expiring contract. Then make a slash in the free agency.

Plus you stack the West more to block LeBron from going far.

Once again how does this help Cleveland? a late draft pick will have a small chance of being a productive player in the NBA. Love is a good layer in this league. Cavs will and should want more.

I leard Lakers would possibly deal Kuzma for love. LOL i don't think they would give up a young stud like Kuz but if I'm cleveland i def do that. Lakers are loaded with those SF type players. Kuzma, Lebron, Imgram

JOSKOMANG4
07-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Milwaukee.

Bledsoe & Jabari Parker(4yr 80mill) to Cavs for Kevin Love & Jordan Clarkson.

MIL: Henson/Love/Giannis/Middleton/Brogdon
B: Maker, Wilson, Snell, Clarkson, Dele, Divenczio.

CLE: TT/Nance/Parker/Bledsoe/Hill
B: Zizic, Preston, Osman, Hood(accepts QO), Sexton, JR, Korver

ldawg
07-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Suns or Kings

TakeYourL
07-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Lmao at recommending love to minny, thibs would beat love to death after the 1st game once he sees loves defense.

FlashBolt
07-09-2018, 08:09 AM
Lmao at recommending love to minny, thibs would beat love to death after the 1st game once he sees loves defense.

You think Thibs gives a lick about defense anymore? He hasn't updated his defense to cover three point shooters and gave up.

Hawkeye15
07-09-2018, 09:38 AM
You think Thibs gives a lick about defense anymore? He hasn't updated his defense to cover three point shooters and gave up.

pretty much. Love/Towns up front, with Butler, would produce 55 wins. But, come playoff time, they better have defenders elsewhere to cover up. Which they wouldn't. But, we would be rid of Wiggins, which is a win to me.