PDA

View Full Version : Bam Adebayo vs Josh Hart

hotdalton18
07-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Who will be the better player and have the better future?

If your a fan try to be non bias

This is random comparison but a debate I been having lol

Lakers + Giants
07-03-2018, 03:00 PM
I can honestly say I had to look up who that bam guy was. I know Hart is 3&D, we love him. His potential is limited because that's about all he'll be. 3&D gets your paid now though, he'll have a 10 year career at least.

hotdalton18
07-03-2018, 03:05 PM
I can honestly say I had to look up who that bam guy was. I know Hart is 3&D, we love him. His potential is limited because that's about all he'll be. 3&D gets your paid now though, he'll have a 10 year career at least.

You had to look up a 5 star McDonald's all American , Freshmen star at Kentucky and Lottery pick last year ?

Lmaooo

Lakers + Giants
07-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Yes, I don't follow college basketball at all.

Chronz
07-03-2018, 03:50 PM

3 n D is becoming cliche, there are nuances to that role that go under appreciated. That said, if you're trying to dump a talent like whiteside cuz you found a replacement, that says more than the Lakers overpaying for KCP to keep you fighting for minutes

beasted86
07-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Being unbiased Hart is a role player. Classic 3 and D, but he's not an elite athlete, He's 6'5" with shoes on which is average for SG.

He could be a solid starter, but BAM has the makings of an impact standout defender at worst. He has limited offense but has handles and quick feet. I can see him being an Al Horford at his best minus the long distance shooting. Think Horford 7 years ago with ATL. Just a smart defender and good overall player that gives you 14/9 and can anchor your team.

Lakers + Giants
07-03-2018, 06:16 PM
3 n D is becoming cliche, there are nuances to that role that go under appreciated. That said, if you're trying to dump a talent like whiteside cuz you found a replacement, that says more than the Lakers overpaying for KCP to keep you fighting for minutes

There's also more to dumping whiteside. He's a headcase, underperformed in the playoffs, and is overpaid. There's more to it than "dumping a talent". That makes it sound as if this Bam guy is better or even comparable to whiteside, it's more so the real reasoning of why whiteside is no longer wanted than bam's talent. I agree with 3&D being cliche tho.

mavwar53
07-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Bam easily for me, I don’t see much potential in Hart to improve much but can see Bam develop into a starting C.

Chronz
07-03-2018, 07:25 PM
There's also more to dumping whiteside. He's a headcase, underperformed in the playoffs, and is overpaid. There's more to it than "dumping a talent". That makes it sound as if this Bam guy is better or even comparable to whiteside, it's more so the real reasoning of why whiteside is no longer wanted than bam's talent. I agree with 3&D being cliche tho.

Dude whiteside didn't get mad outta nowhere. Its cuz bam stood out

Lakers + Giants
07-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Dude whiteside didn't get mad outta nowhere. Its cuz bam stood out

I can't say I've seen him play, I hadn't even heard of him (not trying to knock him by saying that). So I'll take your guy's word for it.

Chronz
07-03-2018, 07:36 PM
I can't say I've seen him play, I hadn't even heard of him (not trying to knock him by saying that). So I'll take your guy's word for it.

I rarely watch them too. Seen them like 10 games, mostly after wade, just been following the drama.

Vinylman
07-04-2018, 01:07 PM

they signed kcp because they know that Hart is going in the deal to SAS... same reason they signed lance and rondo... they want the deal to be ball/hart/2 firsts

not saying it will happen (maybe 10%) but that is the basis of the moves they have made

Chronz
07-04-2018, 01:16 PM
they signed kcp because they know that Hart is going in the deal to SAS... same reason they signed lance and rondo... they want the deal to be ball/hart/2 firsts

not saying it will happen (maybe 10%) but that is the basis of the moves they have made

I see

WaDe03
07-04-2018, 01:45 PM
Bam easily, no disrespect to Hart because it seems the Lakers found a steal in him but Bam has much higher potential and they’re working with him bringing the ball up the court and attacking in summer league.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-04-2018, 04:34 PM

Cant picture Pops wanting the Ball circus.

Vinylman
07-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Cant picture Pops wanting the Ball circus.

I agree and understand but that is what the Lakers are trying to trade to them so they built their roster around that plan

M.L.G.A.
07-05-2018, 01:51 PM
lol Harts not a 3&D guy; he can take the ball to the rack, finish at the rim, drive, penetrate lol MORE than a 3-D guy....

beasted86
07-05-2018, 02:00 PM
lol Harts not a 3&D guy; he can take the ball to the rack, finish at the rim, drive, penetrate lol MORE than a 3-D guy....

Hart doesn't make "decisions". Meaning he's not creating a play when he gets the ball. He's either shooting, driving, or passing like most other offensively limited players who don't run an offense nor create whatsoever. He was assisted on 77% of his FGs last season as evidence. He also averaged 2.7 assists per 48 minutes.

That's why he gets the overused moniker "3&D".

Jayb587
07-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Why is this even a discussion lol.