PDA

View Full Version : Lonzo Ball. Where does he end up?

Jamiecballer
07-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Because there's no way LeBron didn't have that conversation with Magic.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Heediot
07-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Salary dump with Deng maybe orlando. They need a PG.

TakeYourL
07-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Hope it's somewhere like Charlotte where we'll never have to hear about him again.

Better yet, send him the hell hole bron just came from in Cleveland.

Wade n Fade
07-01-2018, 08:59 PM
That awkward moment when a 2nd overall pick could be traded before his second season. Reminds me of Mr. B Easy w/ the Wolves during the 2010 NBA Draft.

Jamiecballer
07-01-2018, 09:00 PM
Salary dump with Deng maybe orlando. They need a PG.Orlando is such great spot for Lavar. Practically Hollywood.

Heediot
07-01-2018, 09:04 PM
There is a small chance, Bron gives Lonzo a chance. I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Lonzo and his dad a chance.

More-Than-Most
couldnt they just trade him for kemba?

More-Than-Most
There is a small chance, Bron gives Lonzo a chance. I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Lonzo and his dad a chance.

either would I... and his dad would destroy that chance given before the end of the first month of the season because lebron is getting all the credit

Heediot
07-01-2018, 09:07 PM
either would I... and his dad would destroy that chance given before the end of the first month of the season because lebron is getting all the credit

this is a big opportunity for the brand to have bron on the lakers. if lavar is a smart man he'll play his cards right.

AllBall
07-01-2018, 09:14 PM
That awkward moment when a 2nd overall pick could be traded before his second season. Reminds me of Mr. B Easy w/ the Wolves during the 2010 NBA Draft.

Not the fact the Beasly got shipped right before Lebron came to Miami? Or when Wiggins got shipped before he returned to Cleveland? lol. This is Lebron's move people. Expecting some news shortly on Ball's new home. :laugh2:

TakeYourL
07-01-2018, 09:16 PM

0 chance he stays, I can guarantee that.

Let's forget his moron daddy for a sec.

Lonzo is signed with a sports agency that isn't CAA. Lonzo shunned Nike to start his own brand.

CAA loves 2 things more than anything else, Lebron and Nike. Follow the money and the power.

CAA doesn't just want to supply the talent, they want complete power of it, the teams, and the sponsorships.

Lonzo is done.

Heediot
07-01-2018, 09:17 PM

Lonzo is signed with a sports agency that isn't CAA. Lonzo shunned Nike to start his own brand.

CAA loves 2 things more than anything else, Lebron and Nike. Follow the money and the power.

CAA doesn't just want to supply the talent, they want complete power of it, the teams, and the sponsorships.

Lonzo is done.

Interesting...

LakerShow
07-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Not the fact the Beasly got shipped right before Lebron came to Miami? Or when Wiggins got shipped before he returned to Cleveland? lol. This is Lebron's move people. Expecting some news shortly on Ball's new home. :laugh2:

haha its like that. :laugh2:

but lebron is good friends with lonzo.

redsox12
07-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Lonzo is not going anywhere this year. There's no PG they can get that would justify them giving up on Ball after one year. It's going to take more than Ball to get Kemba and they need the young ammo for Leonard.

SG KCP
PG Ball
SF Leonard
PF LeBron
C Cousins

IndyRealist
07-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Lonzo is not going anywhere this year. There's no PG they can get that would justify them giving up on Ball after one year. It's going to take more than Ball to get Kemba and they need the young ammo for Leonard.

SG KCP
PG Ball
SF Leonard
PF LeBron
C Cousins

Pretty sure this can't happen, due to the cap.

AllBall
07-01-2018, 09:32 PM

SG KCP
PG Ball
SF Leonard
PF LeBron
C Cousins

What part of postionless basketball do people just not understand? You don't need a traditional PG or C in this leauge anymore.

JOSKOMANG4
07-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Options to ponder..

- trade Lonzo & Deng to PHX for Tyson Chandler, J.Dudley(stretch provision: 2 kill against cap next 5 seasons), & Bucks 2019 unprotected 4-14 pick.

L: Chandler/Kuzma/Ingram/KCP/James

- trade lonzo & Deng to Orlando for Vucevic & Augustine(stretch Augustine).

L: Vucevic/Kuzma/Ingram/KCP/James

THE MTL
07-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Ball is NOT needed with Lebron James. I dont see his role. Lebron will be 34 in December. You gotta get someone that can ball right now.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Lonzo for josh jackson would be a good deal imo. Suns have excess sf now and they need a pg. Lonzo might be able to do work with Booker and Ayton on the open court.

Lebron gets a defensive wing beside him and kawhi.

bklynny67
07-01-2018, 10:42 PM

Lonzo is done.
Unless you work for the Lakers in a high up position that would know that kind of info, you can't guarantee ****... So stop talking out your ***. He might be a goner, but you have no way to guarantee anything. It's just your opinion.

TakeYourL
07-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Unless you work for the Lakers in a high up position that would know that kind of info, you can't guarantee ****... So stop talking out your ***. He might be a goner, but you have no way to guarantee anything. It's just your opinion.

No ****, it's called a rhetorical statement you angry toddler. Go bring your tantrum somewhere else.

bklynny67
07-01-2018, 11:06 PM

No ****, it's called a rhetorical statement you angry toddler. Go bring your tantrum somewhere else.
I guarantee you still can't guarantee anything

Scoots
07-01-2018, 11:40 PM

Is it good rhetoric or just an overblown hot take? You could have left out "I can guarantee that", the only point bklynny67 pushed back on, and made the same point. Their point was that your rhetoric didn't stand up to a simple semantic analysis. The rest of what you said was fine and interesting.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-02-2018, 07:09 AM
Suns.

nastynice
07-02-2018, 07:14 AM
I'd think LeBron wants Lonzo around, he can ball handle and run the offense at times

KnicksorBust
07-02-2018, 07:20 AM

Is it good rhetoric or just an overblown hot take? You could have left out "I can guarantee that", the only point bklynny67 pushed back on, and made the same point. Their point was that your rhetoric didn't stand up to a simple semantic analysis. The rest of what you said was fine and interesting.

Everyone take cover!! Simple Semantics Analysis Police are out!!!

Joemoes
07-02-2018, 07:48 AM
If they can trade Lonzo and Deng for Kemba and some how sign Cousins I think it's a good move.

Or trade Lonzo and Deng for future assets and sign Cousins and Rondo.

I'd take Rondo or Kemba next two years over Lonzo.

Let's remember we don't know Lebrons window he could fall off year 3.

Also remember Josh Hart can run the point

Joemoes
07-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Lakers get Kawhi
Spurs Love and Hart
Cavs Lonzo and picks

warfelg
07-02-2018, 08:01 AM
Spurs really lose in that.

Joemoes
07-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Spurs really lose in that.
Spurs are going to lose no matter what but Love is better then the best player Lakers can offer. Love is a 2 year deal Pop has two years left and Hart is a nice young piece.

More-Than-Most
07-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Lakers get Kawhi
Spurs Love and Hart
Cavs Lonzo and picks

why would the spurs do that when they can at the very least get covington/saric and an unprotected pick... it will cost us more than that and we arent in the same division... that is an awful deal for the spurs. Now factor in LMA and Love... Yuck. The spurs would probably rather just keep it a 2 team deal and take ball/hart and the picks and ship balls *** off somewhere for something else over getting love and hard which is just sad.

Joemoes
07-02-2018, 08:39 AM
why would the spurs do that when they can at the very least get covington/saric and an unprotected pick... it will cost us more than that and we arent in the same division... that is an awful deal for the spurs. Now factor in LMA and Love... Yuck. The spurs would probably rather just keep it a 2 team deal and take ball/hart and the picks and ship balls *** off somewhere for something else over getting love and hard which is just sad.

Is Covington/saric better then Love/Hart? Love is better then Saric and Hart is better then Covington and less of a comittment. Covington has like three years left. Love is not a bad player. Playing Love and LMA is not that bad not ideal but Love could work out for them for the two years remaining for Pop

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Cavs should try Love and whatever for Kawhi as a rental. Then Cavs trade him to Lakers at deadline for Deng and two or three kids.

More-Than-Most
07-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Is Covington/saric better then Love/Hart? Love is better then Saric and Hart is better then Covington and less of a comittment. Covington has like three years left. Love is not a bad player. Playing Love and LMA is not that bad not ideal but Love could work out for them for the two years remaining for Pop

in what world is hart better than covington?

D-Leethal
07-02-2018, 08:53 AM
Covington, Saric and a pick 3 years from now is a pretty crappy deal for Kawhi freakin' Leonard. I get the uncertainty but still...

warfelg
07-02-2018, 08:55 AM
Covington, Saric and a pick 3 years from now is a pretty crappy deal for Kawhi freakin' Leonard. I get the uncertainty but still...

They’re trading a top 3 player. All the deals are pretty crappy.

Joemoes
07-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Covington wasn't even playing in playoffs has three years remaining at what 15 million a year ? Hart is cheap and he has performed just as good as Covington. And he's a lot younger and cheaper

warfelg
07-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Covington wasn't even playing in playoffs has three years remaining at what 15 million a year ? Hart is cheap and he has performed just as good as Covington. And he's a lot younger and cheaper

One guy is a 1st team ALL-Defense, the other isn't. RoCo has 4 years including this upcoming season, going from $10.5 mil up to $12.5mil at the end. Covington was playing in the playoffs, granted he wasn't playing great, but quite a bit of our players fell apart including Marco and Ilyasova.

Silent
07-02-2018, 10:38 AM

i like to know that 2

mgjohnson7851
07-02-2018, 11:08 AM
I hope that the Lakers keep Ball because it would be drama all season between Lavar and LBJ... And Hollywood loves drama.

But in a pure basketball sense, it makes zero sense to keep Ball. He's a truly awful fit with James.

GREATNESS ONE
07-02-2018, 11:42 AM
LABronZO!!!!!

Lebron reported loves the idea of playing with Ball, wants to play with high BBIQ players :nod:

If you really don't think these two can play with each other, you don't know your ball

Jayb587
07-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Lonzo isn't going anywhere

Jayb587
07-02-2018, 12:02 PM
I hope that the Lakers keep Ball because it would be drama all season between Lavar and LBJ... And Hollywood loves drama.

But in a pure basketball sense, it makes zero sense to keep Ball. He's a truly awful fit with James.

Beautiful fit with lebron. A guy who can run the offense, push the pace, throw Bron lobs. Bron is going to do less work than he ever did in Cleveland.

mgjohnson7851
07-02-2018, 12:04 PM
LABronZO!!!!!

Lebron reported loves the idea of playing with Ball, wants to play with high BBIQ players :nod:

If you really don't think these two can play with each other, you don't know your ballYeah because LeBron loves players that can't shoot...

Not to mention that Ball is a little punk who can't even tame the likes of Jamal Murray

Jayb587
07-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Lonzo's shooting will improve

HunterNRoss
07-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Beautiful fit with lebron. A guy who can run the offense, push the pace, throw Bron lobs. Bron is going to do less work than he ever did in Cleveland.

Lonzo needs to work on his shooting but as you mentioned he is a great pair with Lebron. Good defender, excellent passer, good off ball movement.

IndyRealist
07-02-2018, 01:00 PM
LABronZO!!!!!

If you really don't think these two can play with each other, you don't know your ball

Lebron has picked virtually all of his teammates in Cleveland, including JR Smith and Boobie Gibson.

NFLNBA
07-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Didnt Ball just just have one of best rookie point guard seasons ever for a Laker. The kid averaged like 10,6,6. Also he is already a elite defender which came as a suprise. The kid is a high IQ guy who if given time to be a better shooter is a perfect fit next to Lebron. Ball will get Lebron so many east baskets as well. Its hard to have 2 elite playmakers on 1 team. They just need to play it out and see what happens. Ball with Lebron on one wing and Leonard on other in open court would be a nightmare

HandsOnTheWheel
07-02-2018, 01:32 PM
**** Loazno!!!

His dad can go create problems with the Nets for all I care!

Raps18-19 Champ
07-02-2018, 01:35 PM

He just had one of the worst shooting seasons in nba history. He shot 30% on wide open 3s. Over 90% of his 3s this year were wide open.

It better improve because it sure as hell cant go any lower. And even then hoping it gets better might be too much to ask.

BKLYNpigeon
07-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Lonzo is fine. He's a 20 year old rookie. They get better every year.

Jamiecballer
07-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Lonzo is fine. He's a 20 year old rookie. They get better every year.I agree but what uniform. I say hawks.

Wrigheyes4MVP
07-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Spurs are going to lose no matter what but Love is better then the best player Lakers can offer. Love is a 2 year deal Pop has two years left and Hart is a nice young piece.

I'd rather just have Ingram.

I've said it before, Ingram and a couple of draft picks is a fair offer. The Spurs will realize this soon enough and if they are smart they will take that offer. The draft picks aren't particularly valuable right now though.

If I was Pop, I'd ask for draft picks in 2023, 2024, etc. Basically when Lebron is done in LA. Maybe the Lakers will suck by then, maybe they won't. But at least there is a chance those picks could be valuable by then. That to me is the type of trade that makes sense for San Antonio.

Ingram, 2023 first rounder unprotected, 2024 first rounder unprotected for Kawhi and maybe another win now player (Danny Green, Pau Gasol, etc.). Lakers might have to add in another player for salary reasons. Perhaps Randle who won't be returning to LA anyway.

mgjohnson7851
07-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Lonzo is fine. He's a 20 year old rookie. They get better every year.Mudiay was a 19 year old rookie who couldn't shoot... He still can't. It's a lot to expect someone's shooting to develop much when they're that bad.

Ishkabibble
07-03-2018, 02:16 PM

In a related item, the team with the 3rd overall pick is literally saying they'd only include their draft pick in a trade for one player.

steamroller
07-04-2018, 02:50 AM

I doubt it. No one's pushing to teach him correct shooting form, and he has no desire to learn. Lavar taught him how to shoot, which tells you all you need to know.

Which is sad, since lonzo is truly an elite athlete with an excellent basketball iq, especially in the open floor.

Lonzo projects out as a taller, more athletic version of Ricky Rubio, with half his shooting percentage from the line. Zo is a bizarre Frankenstein of a basketball player, a mishmash of ill fitting parts: ugly jumper (yet in love with the 3ball), one of the worst free throw shooters in league history, very good leaper and quickness, very good playmaker and defender, weak finisher, questionable aggressiveness.

Lonzo is as ugly a patchwork of a basketball player the nba has ever seen. He'll be remembered in the same vein as Rondo and Rubio once his career is over. Which is sad, since his athletic ceiling is so much higher than those two.

TylerSL
07-04-2018, 08:30 AM
I say he will get traded to Charlotte for Kemba Walker.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 10:06 AM

no

LaVar Ball
07-04-2018, 10:13 AM
He just had one of the worst shooting seasons in nba history. He shot 30% on wide open 3s. Over 90% of his 3s this year were wide open.

It better improve because it sure as hell cant go any lower. And even then hoping it gets better might be too much to ask.

He was a rookie. Not like a guy in like his 5th or 6th season.

Calm down

LaVar Ball
07-04-2018, 10:14 AM

Naw Kemba aint big big time, he's just talented. I'd consider trading Lonzo to Portland for Dame Lillard, but that's it.

TylerSL
07-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Naw Kemba aint big big time, he's just talented. I'd consider trading Lonzo to Portland for Dame Lillard, but that's it.

lol :rolleyes:

TylerSL
07-04-2018, 05:14 PM
no

Kemba is near the level of Kyrie, he's just been on bad teams his entire career. Kyrie, while a special talent, didn't do anything in the NBA until Lebron made the Cavs good. Kemba needs to be put on a good team and given the opportunity to be in games that matter. He will be far better than Lonzo next season.

goingfor28
07-04-2018, 05:20 PM
During the most recent episode of*The Woj Pod, ESPN's*Adrian Wojnarowski*noted the Los Angeles Lakers "didn't want" that injury news coming out and "there's a belief around" the team that people within Ball's orbit discussed it with the media.

MTM called it :laugh2:

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TakeYourL
07-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Anyone see him on cnn and tmz on the "please don't trade my son" tour? Going hard sucking up to bron, "he's lonzos favorite player, he will be great!"

I bet CAA told ESPN to lock him out or else he would be on there too. He trying hard to send a message to LA and bron that he will be on his best behavior.

Jayb587
07-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Kemba is near the level of Kyrie, he's just been on bad teams his entire career. Kyrie, while a special talent, didn't do anything in the NBA until Lebron made the Cavs good. Kemba needs to be put on a good team and given the opportunity to be in games that matter. He will be far better than Lonzo next season.

Lol wow. I don't know what you call near. But kemba is not on Kyrie's level. Kemba will score more points than zo next year. But quite literally he won't do ANYTHING else better than Zo.

CityofTreez
07-04-2018, 05:43 PM
LOLavar always preaches ‘my son’ but we all know who eats the bacon from BBB, which is what he cares most about. LeBron alongside BBB is what he envisions. It’s so cringe and his league on the horizon is hilarious.

LeBron’s shoe showcased with Z2, BBB throwin an oop to King, Lebron image on BBB shorts, Lonzo feat LeBron in BBB freestyle, etc.

If traded, it would make excellent media, and for Kemba would be truly awful because I don’t want Kemba in this conference too!

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Lonzo > Kemba

https://youtu.be/i59K7bCEzZQ

More-Than-Most
07-04-2018, 07:57 PM
During the most recent episode of*The Woj Pod, ESPN's*Adrian Wojnarowski*noted the Los Angeles Lakers "didn't want" that injury news coming out and "there's a belief around" the team that people within Ball's orbit discussed it with the media.

MTM called it :laugh2:

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

His dad is honestly a business genius. I hate the ball family but I respect how this dude rolls. I am glad he isnt anywhere close to my favorite team but holy **** i can respect the grind. If I was in his situation and i knew my son was about to get traded to any other team id have done the same thing nomatter how grimy it is and its ****ing slimy as hell. It was just so unfair to the lakers though considering they took this dude this early and played him and backed him even when he was horrid all while dealing with the father and they repay him by cutting out the teams legs in a trade.

TakeYourL
07-04-2018, 08:05 PM
His dad is honestly a business genius. I hate the ball family but I respect how this dude rolls. I am glad he isnt anywhere close to my favorite team but holy **** i can respect the grind. If I was in his situation and i knew my son was about to get traded to any other team id have done the same thing nomatter how grimy it is and its ****ing slimy as hell. It was just so unfair to the lakers though considering they took this dude this early and played him and backed him even when he was horrid all while dealing with the father and they repay him by cutting out the teams legs in a trade.

How is he a genius? I don't even think anyone even got their BBB sneakers yet!

Heck, BBB is basically dead already tbh.

lavar may get a lot of attention, but that gimmick is on its last leg, and business wise, what has he done?

He denied a massive deal with Nike to start BBB, BBB is done already. That bs ain't making no money, and it's probably only a matter of time before Lonzo is traded and forgotten about.

Omg lavar such a genius!

More-Than-Most
07-04-2018, 08:12 PM
How is he a genius? I don't even think anyone even got their BBB sneakers yet!

Heck, BBB is basically dead already tbh.

lavar may get a lot of attention, but that gimmick is on its last leg, and business wise, what has he done?

He denied a massive deal with Nike to start BBB, BBB is done already. That bs ain't making no money, and it's probably only a matter of time before Lonzo is traded and forgotten about.

Omg lavar such a genius!

How is he a genius? He got his son drafted number 2 to the GOAT nba team while creating his on brand/business and becoming a millionair on top of having his own show etc etc... Whenever you think of the lakers the first think you think about is the ball family since he has been drafted... He is a business genius... He is a real life skip bayless... Meaning he doesnt give a **** if you love or hate him you tune in to see him and that is why he acts the way he does... Its mostly for show and we the people eat it up from day 1 till now.

hate the game not the player.

FlashBolt
07-04-2018, 08:34 PM
How is he a genius? He got his son drafted number 2 to the GOAT nba team while creating his on brand/business and becoming a millionair on top of having his own show etc etc... Whenever you think of the lakers the first think you think about is the ball family since he has been drafted... He is a business genius... He is a real life skip bayless... Meaning he doesnt give a **** if you love or hate him you tune in to see him and that is why he acts the way he does... Its mostly for show and we the people eat it up from day 1 till now.

He's not a genius at all. His son was very good in college so him getting drafted #2 had a lot to do with his talent as well. Lonzo just had a very bad shooting year so it made him seem like a bust but if he can get his shooting down, we're talking about a 15/7/7 player. As for his marketing ploy, yes, he's good at marketing but not on the global scale. He caters to young kids who will buy anything off hype because they want to stunt on social media but on a global scale, you don't hear or care about BBB. His 2nd son is a bum and will never see the NBA and his third son is in a league where he takes 40 shots per game and plays no defense.. If Lonzo plays like crap next season, I would not be surprised if Lakers decline his team option and send Lonzo to free agency.. and then good luck to anyone who will take his father with him.

TakeYourL
07-04-2018, 08:45 PM

His own show..... LMAO, he has a YouTube chanenel...

He hasn't made any $ off this, he literally lost millions, if he stfu and just let Lonzo sign the deal with Nike, he would of made Bank.

He literally has no idea what he's doing business wise. BBB is not popular or profitable.

The BBB brand has gone no where, he has no clue what he's doing. He knew how to get attention, which is nothing special because most people wouldn't embarrass themselves like that.

Business wise, he's done nothing, BBB is a failure, and his antics will most likely be the reason Lonzo gets traded and forgotten about.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Yet, you're still click baiting all the articles, listening in the media and ready to pounce at every word.... lol

TakeYourL
07-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Yet, you're still click baiting all the articles, listening in the media and ready to pounce at every word.... lol

Nah I'm not, no one is, his gimmick ran its course a long time ago, why you think he finally stfu?

Lavar screwed up everything Lonzo had going for him, he knows it, lakers already signed his replacement.

You really think lakers gonna roll out 2 pgs who can't shoot?

Lmao, y'all are delusional.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 09:06 PM
:facepalm:

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 09:07 PM
I won't even get into it with you, not worth it

TakeYourL
07-04-2018, 09:25 PM
I won't even get into it with you, not worth it

In agree, better to TakeYourL and move on.

Why you think lavar ain't all over ESPN?

He's getting frozen out and shipped out, you don't come into the NBA and start problems with the most powerful people in the basketball business and think that bs will fly.

Lavar is a narcissistic moron.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 09:27 PM
lmao goodness. You're hilarious. Lonzo is a bust too right? garbage? can't shoot, can't dribble, over rated passer, etc? right?lmao now I know why you choose your user name, you have been/ and will keep continuously be taking lots of L's young buck. Look forward to watching you grow/prob get banned.

More-Than-Most
07-04-2018, 10:05 PM
https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/there-is-a-war-brewing-between-lonzo-ball-and-the-lakers-520424.html

I legit got killed for insinuating it well before it happened and welp here we go. I dont blame the lakers after all the crap they went through for this family but this might be the beginning of the end for this story.

IndyRealist
07-04-2018, 10:35 PM
If you could remove Lavar form the equation, I'd rather have Lonzo than Kemba. But you can't.

corky831
07-04-2018, 10:50 PM
That pick was just an awful pick made by Magic. I feel LaVar forced his son into the Lakers organization, and now they're regretting it. Could have picked Dennis Smith Jr, Tatum, Fox, Josh Jackson, etc.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 10:51 PM
only one person can, Lonzo Ball but the 20year old kid needs to become a man. Let's see what happens when he see's his first child in a few days now.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 10:53 PM
First full-court alley-oop from Zo to Lebron and it's going to click for all the haters/casual fans.

Lebron in his 3h meeting was reported of saying he loves the idea of playing with a player like Lonzo Ball.

but carry on

corky831
07-04-2018, 10:57 PM
What's he supposed to say? That he is not looking forward to playing with Lonzo? Lebron has to say that....

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 11:00 PM
It was before he signed. He can say whatever he wants and Magic would've still swallowed and followed command but feel free to carry on.

FlashBolt
07-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Lakers can always decline Lonzo's team option. It's not a huge deal.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Lakers can always decline Lonzo's team option. It's not a huge deal.

if he doesn't win the starter position this year vs Rondo, I can see a TD move

FlashBolt
07-04-2018, 11:13 PM
if he doesn't win the starter position this year vs Rondo, I can see a TD move

Only way he wins the starting position over Rondo is if he can shoot. Rondo is better than Lonzo as a passer, defender, and has more experience. If Lonzo can shoot, he'd be a much better player. Sadly, he can't even hit FT's or shoot better than Rondo..

Jayb587
07-04-2018, 11:17 PM
The Lakers are challenging Zo and I like it. If he doesn't step up, improve his shot and stand up to his dad. He's definitely betting traded.

I won't cry about it.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Only way he wins the starting position over Rondo is if he can shoot. Rondo is better than Lonzo as a passer, defender, and has more experience. If Lonzo can shoot, he'd be a much better player. Sadly, he can't even hit FT's or shoot better than Rondo..

I disagree as a defender, Lonzo is fantastic.... Rondo is good for sure, also Rebounder... we're talking rookie year Lonzo. Right, I'm sure he won't be shooting 17% ft his whole life, we'll see.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 11:29 PM
The Lakers are challenging Zo and I like it. If he doesn't step up, improve his shot and stand up to his dad. He's definitely betting traded.

I won't cry about it.

same. Love it, test time, about to have his first baby, 20 years old, best player on the planet on your team(your/his fave player ever). Time to respond or you will be expendable.

FlashBolt
07-04-2018, 11:32 PM
I disagree as a defender, Lonzo is fantastic.... Rondo is good for sure, also Rebounder... we're talking rookie year Lonzo. Right, I'm sure he won't be shooting 17% ft his whole life, we'll see.

Rondo's a pestier defender than Lonzo.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2018, 11:34 PM
I know you're a huge Lebron fan, so I expect you to watch a lot of Lakers games next year :nod:

Jayb587
07-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Rondo doesn't bring it every night anymore. He had a good playoffs and could possibly start then. But lonzo will need to carry the regular season minutes.

steamroller
07-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Lavar (I mean lonzo) won't be easy to move. Daddy Ball is a HUGE, and I do mean huge, liability. The league has basically blackballed DMC, and DMC is (or was) actually a good player. Lonzo is literally the worst shooter in the league, and the garbage he calls his daddy is a toxic waste dump.

It's possible that every team in the league has already decided they don't want to deal with the ball circus and all of their ludicrous demands.

Lavar will try to be on his best behavior for at least a little while, but sooner or later, he's going to slip up and start running his mouth talking trash about Lebrun, or magic or anyone besides his son.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Watch for an implosion in the lakers circus.

steamroller
07-05-2018, 12:23 AM

I won't cry about it.

But traded to whom? No one wants to deal with Lavar. When I say no one, I literally mean no one.

GREATNESS ONE
07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Lmao dupes everywhere

IKnowHoops
07-05-2018, 03:21 AM
Everyone take cover!! Simple Semantics Analysis Police are out!!!
😂

IKnowHoops
07-05-2018, 03:57 AM
LABronZO!!!!!

Agreed

Bostonjorge
07-05-2018, 04:40 AM
Looks like he’s headed to Portland. Deng and Ball to Portland. Looks like Portland is still trying to add its franchise player.

Me and Mr. T
07-05-2018, 08:26 AM
Probably McDonald's if he keeps shooting the way he is.

Jamiecballer
07-05-2018, 08:48 AM
in a sense i am feeling really bad for the kid. with expectations raised, obviously, for the lakers, he (Lavar) is going to have an insanely short rope. if the Lakers bury this kid is it possible nobody gives him a shot again? it sounds ridiculous considering he can do so many good things on the court but..

Scoots
07-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Lavar will try to be on his best behavior for at least a little while

Really? When is he going to start?

BDawk4Prez
07-05-2018, 10:45 AM
If you could remove Lavar form the equation, I'd rather have Lonzo than Kemba. But you can't.

Gross.

Ball sucks.

BDawk4Prez
07-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Probably McDonald's if he keeps shooting the way he is.

I was thinking Starbucks, but you are probably on to something.

Jamiecballer
07-05-2018, 11:04 AM

i am with you on this.

smith&wesson
07-05-2018, 12:00 PM
1. Lonzo gets traded to a small market team.

2. Lavar breaks twitter and loses his ****

3. Lavar tries to get other two sons drafted or signed by Lonzo’s New team.

4. Lonzo’s new team refuses to sign the other ball boys.

5. Lonzo’s contract runs out and no one signs him due to the head ache his father has become.

6. MTV presents a new reality show called “The Balls” ... and that’s where Lonzo and his dad and his brothers end up.

7. Lonzo releases new rap single “Lavar ruined my life”

smith&wesson
07-05-2018, 12:07 PM

If Lonzo had a pair he would stand up to pops and let it be known “this is my career and I got it from here” it’s not like Lavar isn’t set for life. All he has to do is shut up and step aside and watch his son develop.

Instead Lavar has every gm in the league thinking the same thing as you.. “if only you could remove Lavar from the equation”

TakeYourL
07-05-2018, 12:10 PM
The men in the ball family are like Instagram hoes doing whatever they can for attention and clicks. The way they talk and act is so cringe, the sons all talk like rich Beverly Hills teenage girls.

Sad thing is they are too stupid to realize they could have all the attention and money they could want if they just learned to stfu.

Ruined a deal with Nike, ruined relationship with Cal, ruined relationship with the Lakers, all for nothing....

Scoots
07-05-2018, 12:45 PM
I don't understand! I saw on the sports website the other day that the Lakers are going to win the next 4 finals lead by the Ball brothers. It said it was a fact!

LaVar is proving to be as much a pain as we thought he might be.