PDA

View Full Version : Lonzo Ball has torn meniscus

basch152
06-29-2018, 07:26 PM
http://www.nba.com/article/2018/06/29/report-los-angeles-lakers-lonzo-ball-has-torn-meniscus

HandsOnTheWheel
06-29-2018, 07:30 PM
Said it in the other thread. Really suspicious timing and I wouldn't be shocked at all if Lavar had something to do with it to try to keep him in LA

More-Than-Most
06-29-2018, 07:38 PM
He did tear it and the lakers kept it under wraps like they should and just reported it as an injury which they should have. Now when that trash can ball is about to be traded this comes out because the father/son duo needs to stay in LA because he becomes forgotten overnight in Denver. Its a smart play by the ball family but that trade stock keeps plummeting because of his **** dad and antics like this... Smart business move horrible thing to do to magic and the lakers who drafted these ****s and made them what they are right now. Lakers and Magic dont deserve this kind of ******** for trying to improve their team.

warfelg
06-29-2018, 07:40 PM
I partially wonder if they tried to trade him to someone else and they called out the Lakers on it.

More-Than-Most
06-29-2018, 07:44 PM
I partially wonder if they tried to trade him to someone else and they called out the Lakers on it.

Most likely big daddy realized his son was about to be a nugget and him and his son knew what they needed to do.... Lonzo on the nuggets destroys his brand and he becomes forgotten... His father is a genius but the balls are **** individuals... They will probably have to keep him now and welp good luck with these circus clowns over the next few years... god forbid anyone takes this *** hats spotlight it will be kyrie/lebron all over again.

Saddletramp
06-29-2018, 07:55 PM
Lakers Front Office: Hey, Lonzo, we’re going to trade you to.....what’s that sound?

Lonzo Ball: You’re on speakerphone. My dad just took a hammer to my knee.

Lavar Ball: ****IN’ A Right!

More-Than-Most
06-29-2018, 08:01 PM
Lakers Front Office: Hey, Lonzo, we’re going to trade you to.....what’s that sound?

:laugh:

Honestly the dudes a ****ing genius.

BKLYNpigeon
06-29-2018, 08:09 PM
only takes a few months to recover without surgury

More-Than-Most
06-29-2018, 08:13 PM
only takes a few months to recover without surgury

hes already recovered and will be fine. The injury isnt the issue its his father with the timing.. They are legit cancer to a franchise.

D-Leethal
06-29-2018, 08:44 PM
hes already recovered and will be fine. The injury isnt the issue its his father with the timing.. They are legit cancer to a franchise.

It's not like a team trading for him wouldn't have the chance to perform a physical before the trade gets completed. Timing is peculiar but I'm not sure it does much to make a difference in any potential trades.

Heediot
06-29-2018, 09:01 PM
A jokic Murray Harris porter ball core is so sick if the nuggets can pull it off.

b0nk
06-29-2018, 09:05 PM
is meniscus another word for vagaina?

Dade County
06-29-2018, 09:20 PM
And the deceptive games begin.

Don't you love this time of year.

Dade County
06-29-2018, 09:26 PM
He did tear it and the lakers kept it under wraps like they should and just reported it as an injury which they should have. Now when that trash can ball is about to be traded this comes out because the father/son duo needs to stay in LA because he becomes forgotten overnight in Denver. Its a smart play by the ball family but that trade stock keeps plummeting because of his **** dad and antics like this... Smart business move horrible thing to do to magic and the lakers who drafted these ****s and made them what they are right now. Lakers and Magic dont deserve this kind of ******** for trying to improve their team.

I think you are looking at it the wrong way. You are giving too much credit to the Ball family, and you are letting the media swing you from story to story (maybe).

They don't want to trade Ball. Magic loves him. See whats underneath the underneath #Hatake

One Nut Kruk
06-29-2018, 09:49 PM

Lmao

TakeYourL
06-29-2018, 09:52 PM
I think you are looking at it the wrong way. You are giving too much credit to the Ball family, and you are letting the media swing you from story to story (maybe).

They don't want to trade Ball. Magic loves him. See whats underneath the underneath #Hatake

Magic loved Deangelo too before he traded him.

cmellofan15
06-29-2018, 10:06 PM
Lmaooooooo Lavar is undefeated

Lakers + Giants
06-29-2018, 10:13 PM

:laugh2:

More-Than-Most
06-29-2018, 10:31 PM
Lmaooooooo Lavar is undefeated

he is 100 percent a smart ****ing dude and has his family really well off... Think about it he basically turned his son into a top 3 pick when he shouldnt have even been top 5... He had teams actually thinking about drafting the other 2 sons and has a reality show and his own brand etc etc. He choose his wife to make the perfect basketball kids... He is def ahead of the curse and his family deserves all the money they get... I hate the dude but i respect his game and how he plays it.

Teeboy1487
06-29-2018, 10:42 PM

I agree. I wanted the Lakers to draft Tatum. I was content with Russell. At least he could shoot. Lakers made a big mistake passing on Tatum.

FlashBolt
06-29-2018, 10:47 PM
I agree. I wanted the Lakers to draft Tatum. I was content with Russell. At least he could shoot. Lakers made a big mistake passing on Tatum.

So did Philly.

More-Than-Most
06-29-2018, 10:56 PM
So did Philly.

maybe. We wont know until we actually give Fultz some kind of chance. I still love the pick... I wanted it and will gladly stick by it. If he busts he busts but he was best available with the most upside and fit us like a glove for what we needed. He got in his own head and ****ed up his shot... He is working on that but the talent is still there. I hate lonzo but he could just as easily tweek his shot and be better than tatum/fultz in the long run its just his father is the insane baggage that makes his horrid shot not worth the risk of taking over tatum.

Dade County
06-29-2018, 11:01 PM
Magic loved Deangelo too before he traded him.

lol Good one

Jayb587
06-29-2018, 11:36 PM
maybe. We wont know until we actually give Fultz some kind of chance. I still love the pick... I wanted it and will gladly stick by it. If he busts he busts but he was best available with the most upside and fit us like a glove for what we needed. He got in his own head and ****ed up his shot... He is working on that but the talent is still there. I hate lonzo but he could just as easily tweek his shot and be better than tatum/fultz in the long run its just his father is the insane baggage that makes his horrid shot not worth the risk of taking over tatum.

How did fultz like a glove when the plan was to start Ben at PG all along. The sixers didn't know what fit. Should have stood Pat. Funny that you would have had fultz at #3.

And ball is already better than fultz. Short term and long term, don't kid yourself.

More-Than-Most
06-30-2018, 12:09 AM
How did fultz like a glove when the plan was to start Ben at PG all along. The sixers didn't know what fit. Should have stood Pat. Funny that you would have had fultz at #3.

And ball is already better than fultz. Short term and long term, don't kid yourself.

someone who doesnt have a clue... fun note its hard to gauge a player that hasnt played... Ball was suppose to be better than simmons and wint he roy etc etc etc and there isnt a person alive taking ball over simmons.... Its hard to rate lonzo vs fultz because fultz hasnt played and ball played 35 minutes a game... With a broken shot per 36 minutes fultz put up 14/7/6 40 pct from the field.... ball 10/8/6 36pct from the field. Hard to gauge one guy who played 18 minutes a game over such a short span.

Sixers havent even put fultz in a trade package for KL where is the lakers literally cant get rid of ball for KL. Funny how that works as well.

FlashBolt
06-30-2018, 12:33 AM

Lol, c'mon dude.. Fultz doesn't even have a shot he is comfortable with and he's been balling for his entire life. He's got a lot to learn as they go but Tatum just dropped like 23 vs the Cavs every game and dominated the Sixers. Fultz uncertainty is the only thing helping him right now because he doesn't look like he'll be as good as Tatum at all.

More-Than-Most
06-30-2018, 12:39 AM
Lol, c'mon dude.. Fultz doesn't even have a shot he is comfortable with and he's been balling for his entire life. He's got a lot to learn as they go but Tatum just dropped like 23 vs the Cavs every game and dominated the Sixers. Fultz uncertainty is the only thing helping him right now because he doesn't look like he'll be as good as Tatum at all.

I havent disagreed with this but again not really playing is actually a case to be made. If he stinks all next year and tatum is amazing i will be right here saying you are right but the dude needs to play first.

basch152
06-30-2018, 02:26 AM
someone who doesnt have a clue... fun note its hard to gauge a player that hasnt played... Ball was suppose to be better than simmons and wint he roy etc etc etc and there isnt a person alive taking ball over simmons.... Its hard to rate lonzo vs fultz because fultz hasnt played and ball played 35 minutes a game... With a broken shot per 36 minutes fultz put up 14/7/6 40 pct from the field.... ball 10/8/6 36pct from the field. Hard to gauge one guy who played 18 minutes a game over such a short span.

Sixers havent even put fultz in a trade package for KL where is the lakers literally cant get rid of ball for KL. Funny how that works as well.

wait, what?

who in the world thought ball was even in the same league as simmons?

are you just saying that to get other people to hype up your guy?

More-Than-Most
06-30-2018, 04:13 AM
wait, what?

who in the world thought ball was even in the same league as simmons?

are you just saying that to get other people to hype up your guy?

every single laker fan before this past season started as well as every single media member and vegas who has ball running away with MVP... They called Ball a better passer and so on when simmons is literally better at everything right now even shooting if we are being honest. He doesnt have a 3point shot but he also doesnt force them and hurt his team but yes the people were heavy on ball over simmons b4 the season started

basch152
06-30-2018, 05:00 AM
every single laker fan before this past season started as well as every single media member and vegas who has ball running away with MVP... They called Ball a better passer and so on when simmons is literally better at everything right now even shooting if we are being honest. He doesnt have a 3point shot but he also doesnt force them and hurt his team but yes the people were heavy on ball over simmons b4 the season started

i dont remember the narrative being even close to that.

i remember most saying they didn't think ball would be a #1 pick most years while Simmons was one of the most hyped draftees in recent years.

More-Than-Most
06-30-2018, 05:12 AM
i dont remember the narrative being even close to that.

i remember most saying they didn't think ball would be a #1 pick most years while Simmons was one of the most hyped draftees in recent years.

i can easily provide both links and posts. Without even a 2nd thought.

Jayb587
06-30-2018, 10:09 AM

I like how you ignored fultz fitting on your team. In what world was he ever going to start. He hasn't played because he's flat out bad. And I like how you turned this into ball vs Ben lol. Take heat off that scrub fultz.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-30-2018, 11:03 AM
I'm reading now that this was a months ago injury. Who reported this then assuming it wasn't the Lakers? Did Shams get paid to say this? Lol

GREATNESS ONE
06-30-2018, 11:17 AM
this was a real productive thread

Leftcoast_yg
06-30-2018, 11:19 AM
I like how you ignored fultz fitting on your team. In what world was he ever going to start. He hasn't played because he's flat out bad. And I like how you turned this into ball vs Ben lol. Take heat off that scrub fultz.

Lol Fultz is a scrub, he's mad because the Lakers are about to be contenders for the next 5 years while his team stays the same and possibly lose their best players which I guess they will be stuck with Fultz lol

IKnowHoops
06-30-2018, 11:38 AM

Only a few laker homers thought Ball would be “as good” as Simmons. None really thought he’d be better, more just hoped. Most people that had seen them both play had Simmons over Ball

IKnowHoops
06-30-2018, 11:39 AM

I won’t be surprised if Fultz is better than Lonzo next season. I’d be more surprised if he isn’t? I’d bet Fultz has a better season than Lonzo next season statistically.

IKnowHoops
06-30-2018, 11:41 AM
i can easily provide both links and posts. Without even a 2nd thought.

I remember debating a few homers and specifically saying Simmons would be “way better than Ball”

KobeOwnSU
06-30-2018, 11:51 AM
Never lost!!!!!

Jayb587
06-30-2018, 11:53 AM
I won’t be surprised if Fultz is better than Lonzo next season. I’d be more surprised if he isn’t? I’d bet Fultz has a better season than Lonzo next season statistically.

Fultz will barely play, don't waste your money.

KobeOwnSU
06-30-2018, 11:53 AM
Lonzo gonna teabag everybody next year and Lavar is gonna run his mouth and everybody is gonna be pissed, even Lakers fans, and its going to be glorious as I walk around in my BBB shirt bumping the ZO album!

Jayb587
06-30-2018, 11:55 AM
I remember debating a few homers and specifically saying Simmons would be “way better than Ball”

He's better but I'm not going to say wayyyyy better. Simmons is also a year ahead

KobeOwnSU
06-30-2018, 11:58 AM
Lavar is God!!!!!:worthy:

KobeOwnSU
06-30-2018, 11:59 AM
If I was a chick, I'd let Lavar nut in me so I could have Lonzo as my step-son.

Jayb587
06-30-2018, 12:15 PM

U trippin

CityofTreez
06-30-2018, 01:12 PM

Lakers fans

KobeOwnSU
06-30-2018, 01:16 PM
You didn't know? I have two Lonzo posters and I lick his balls everyday.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jayb587
06-30-2018, 01:32 PM
Ban this guy

cmellofan15
06-30-2018, 01:39 PM
Ban this guy

+1

KobeOwnSU
06-30-2018, 01:41 PM
Ban this guyBBB!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk