23. Alex English - Bucks - 1976
24. Sam Cassell - Rockets - 1993
25. Mark Price - Mavs (traded to Cavs) - 1986
26. Vlade Divac - Lakers - 1989
27. Dennis Rodman - Pistons - 1986
28. Tony Parker - Spurs - 2001
29. Dennis Johnson - Sonics - 1976
30. Jimmy Butler - Bulls - 2011

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/draft_finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=&year_max=&round_min=&round_max=&pick_overall_min=19&pick_overall_max=19&franch_id=&college_id=0&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&is_active=&is_hof=&c1stat=&c1comp=gt&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=gt&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=ws

Some notable picks

Rod Strickland
Tiny Archibald
Zach Randolph
Jerry Sloan
Jeff Teague
John Paxson
Dee Brown
Tobias Harris
Jamaal Magloire
Ken Norman
Scot Pollard
J.J. Hickson
Avery Bradley
Pat Garrity

ewing
06-25-2018, 09:53 AM
I don't like voting for guys I never saw play but Tiny is the guy here. He won an MVP.

ewing
06-25-2018, 10:49 AM
this are interesting threads. I like seeing where people went. They haven't generated a lot of interest but thanks for making them Jeffy

Jeffy25
06-25-2018, 11:43 AM
this are interesting threads. I like seeing where people went. They haven't generated a lot of interest but thanks for making them Jeffy

I'm actually surprised more people aren't discussing and voting in them. I thought this would be fairly popular on here.

Lucky.
06-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Once again, I read over who I would have voted for (Tiny). But if Tiny wasnít there Iíd definitely go Jerry Sloan.

ewing
06-25-2018, 12:58 PM
I'm actually surprised more people aren't discussing and voting in them. I thought this would be fairly popular on here.

probably just bad timing with the finals just ending. I think its a good idea

Shammyguy3
06-25-2018, 01:18 PM
Great idea. The threads are coming up too fast tho

Jeffy25
06-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Great idea. The threads are coming up too fast tho

To be honest, I get married Saturday than leave the country for two weeks, so I'm trying to get through them.

But also, whenever they are obvious...no point in just hanging around with them.

valade16
06-25-2018, 01:26 PM
To be honest, I get married Saturday than leave the country for two weeks, so I'm trying to get through them.

But also, whenever they are obvious...no point in just hanging around with them.

First, Congratulations on your wedding!

Second, If you need someone to keep them going after you leave for your honeymoon let me know and I'll take over until you return.

Third, I think it has to be Tiny here. Led his team, won an MVP, first to lead in both scoring and assists in same year, and then became a valuable role player for the Celtics winning a title.

Jeffy25
06-25-2018, 01:36 PM
First, Congratulations on your wedding!
Thank you!

Se
cond, If you need someone to keep them going after you leave for your honeymoon let me know and I'll take over until you return.
Let's do that, we'll slow it down to one per day so people can keep up. I'll tap you with that :)

Third, I think it has to be Tiny here. Led his team, won an MVP, first to lead in both scoring and assists in same year, and then became a valuable role player for the Celtics winning a title.
Agreed

The Candy Man
06-25-2018, 03:34 PM
Rod Stricklandís name was dropped in Wu-Tangís Triumph ó thatís an automatic win.

dhopisthename
06-25-2018, 04:07 PM
a huge issue for a ton of these is that there really isn't even a debate worth having. For instance in this one Tiny is the only guy who is even close to being hall fame worthy(obviously sloan made it for being a coach not a player)

btw Tiny never won an MVP. not sure where people are getting that.

ewing
06-25-2018, 04:17 PM
a huge issue for a ton of these is that there really isn't even a debate worth having. For instance in this one Tiny is the only guy who is even close to being hall fame worthy(obviously sloan made it for being a coach not a player)

my bad, i think I started that he was sporting news MVP. Not sure what that award meant.

Jeffy25
06-25-2018, 04:58 PM

Yeah, these back half selections are a lot easier than the front 15.

Number 16 won't be a debate either. Number 18 (if I recall) is probably a good debate. Then from 15 on down, they are mostly good debates.

ewing
06-25-2018, 05:20 PM
Yeah, these back half selections are a lot easier than the front 15.

Number 16 won't be a debate either. Number 18 (if I recall) is probably a good debate. Then from 15 on down, they are mostly good debates.

IDK people already made some bad picks

dhopisthename
06-25-2018, 06:10 PM
my bad, i think I started that he was sporting news MVP. Not sure what that award meant.

oh that makes sense. I just had him on my all time redraft team and he didn't have an mvp on the basketball reference site.

hidalgo
06-27-2018, 03:45 AM
is about a tie between Tiny Archibald and Zach Randolph

KnicksorBust
06-27-2018, 09:25 AM

I think it's a fun idea too but the threads go way too quickly and whenever I go on my phone I will see like three or four of them jumbled together with like 6 posts and I don't want to go into a vote that's already done and the current ones end sometimes in the same day. If they were stickied and stayed up for a day and a half then I would be posting in every one. That is just me personally.

jaydubb
06-27-2018, 10:23 AM
Tiny nate

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk