PDA

View Full Version : Who won and who lost the draft as of right now

More-Than-Most
06-22-2018, 06:41 PM
Winners- Mavs/Denver/Spurs
Losers- Everyone that passed on MPJ : )

Notables... Suns/Sixers... I feel the suns gave up way to much after the great pick of ayton. That suns deal esp where the suns are at should have never happened. The suns arent in win now mode yet got a guy with a limited ceiling compared to who they gave up because he can play now... On top of this they gave up a 2021 unprotected pick where you might be able to draft kids right out of highschool.

cmellofan15
06-22-2018, 06:47 PM
My Nuggets got a potentially great player with the 14th pick but no one wins until we find out what these guys can do.

With that said Iím gonna approach this situation with some cautious optimism. Iím really hoping we redshirt MP this year and let him get the treatment he needs while he gets used to the nba lifestyle.

More-Than-Most
06-22-2018, 06:53 PM
My Nuggets got a potentially great player with the 14th pick but no one wins until we find out what these guys can do.

With that said Iím gonna approach this situation with some cautious optimism. Iím really hoping we redshirt MP this year and let him get the treatment he needs while he gets used to the nba lifestyle.

you got the 2nd best player in the draft congrats

Heediot
06-22-2018, 07:07 PM
Nuggets barring health.

MPJ ws a steal, and the Vanderbilt kid is a sleeper and could be a nice rotational player/starter.

MJNetsIsles
06-22-2018, 08:32 PM
Brooklyn did well, I consider us a winner and no one is giving us credit.
We got a lottery projected player in Musa with the 29th overall pick. It was a steal. He really can score.

Bostonjorge
06-22-2018, 09:37 PM
https://youtu.be/yRZEQ6Y_pAs

Jazz got a perfect player for their style of play. Allen plays tough defense and leaves it all out on the court. After his college wars with Donovan Mitchell, Mitchell had to personally welcome Allen to Utah during the draft. These are the type of players every team needs.

Bostonjorge
06-22-2018, 09:48 PM
https://youtu.be/tcEq7xhxD4g

I donít think Jazz won the draft but they drafted good. They have the right coach for the player they got.