PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi wants out?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Vinylman
07-17-2018, 07:25 PM
Do it Toronto... pretty much guarantees he goes to LA next summer...

KL don't give a **** if Toronto makes the finals... dude is already a finals MVP...

side bonus... SA is strapped with that Horrid DeRozan deal

WaDe03
07-17-2018, 07:30 PM
Do it Toronto... pretty much guarantees he goes to LA next summer...

KL don't give a **** if Toronto makes the finals... dude is already a finals MVP...

side bonus... SA is strapped with that Horrid DeRozan deal

I just saw the Wolves and raptors discussed a Wiggins and Derozan swap last year. Wolves should get in And send Wiggins to the Spurs with Derozan to the Wolves. Maybe add some picks or young players headed to SA.

Pop could get the most out of Wiggins, Jimmy gets rid of someone he doesnít respect while adding a proven all star and team USA teammate the Wolves can use to entice him to stay and the Raps get a 1 year Kawhi rental and 1 last hoorah before having to trade Lowry.

Wolves
Spurs
Raptors
Lakers

They all win here.

Lakers + Giants
07-17-2018, 10:45 PM
From Ingram+Kuzma+Hart+2 1st round picks to Derozan? :laugh2:

On a horrible contract too. Great for Toronoto if true. Spurs? That's a head scratcher for sure.

Heediot
07-18-2018, 05:11 AM
I liked what you were proposing until I saw you snuck valanciunas in. Would turn that one down. I love the idea of losing DeRozan but at the cost of both Anunoby and Valanciunas? No thanks.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I think Poetl is the better asset personally. Poetl's defense and mobility as a big man is more valuable vs. Jonas ability to get buckets as an offensive guy. I think Poetl is still going to get better.

R. Johnson#3
07-18-2018, 07:12 AM
I think Poetl is the better asset personally. Poetl's defense and mobility as a big man is more valuable vs. Jonas ability to get buckets as an offensive guy. I think Poetl is still going to get better.

I have high hopes for Poeltl but donít let his blocks fool you. Heís nothing on defence at the moment. Dude was getting **** on all post season on D. Fouls left, right and centre. Remember that JV came into the league as a mobile big man until BC decided he should beef up and become a pivot type.

Scoots
07-18-2018, 10:54 AM
Kawhi got out.