PDA

View Full Version : NBA All-Time Redraft Playoffs 1st Round (Team Lucky v Team UTB)

valade16
06-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Every year Members of PSD participate in a draft of all players all-time in an attempt to make the best team possible and win in a playoff determined by fellow members of PSD.

This years rules included being able to only start 2 players from the 00's and 1 from the 70's and earlier.

Look over the two teams and vote on which team you think would win in a 7 game series. The top team has home-court advantage for this series.

Team Lucky - Homecourt Advantage

PG: Terry Porter
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Scottie Pippen
PF: Amar'e Stoudemire
C: Artis Gilmore

PG: Mike Bibby
SG: Jerry Sloan
SF: Bernard King
PF: Jermaine O’Neal
C: Brad Daugherty

v

Team UTB

PG: Jerry West - Earl Monroe
SG: Joe Dumars - Eddie Jones - Tony Allen
SF: James Worthy - Eddie Jones
PF: Rasheed Wallace - James Worthy - AC Green
C: Anthony Davis - Andrew Bynum

GREATNESS ONE
06-07-2018, 10:52 PM
will this be the no argument match?

Lucky.
06-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Can only get on Psd on my phone and I keep getting redirected to another site like every 20 seconds

mngopher35
06-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Can only get on Psd on my phone and I keep getting redirected to another site like every 20 seconds

Can you get back into the auction chat we used? Maybe just post it there and one of us can copy and paste if this is still an issue (I'll try and remember to look later tonight)

I think Lucky takes this but will give UTB a chance to defend his team. I think AD's athletecism might be a little issue but I don't think he really exposes Amare too much with Rasheed (who's best attribute often times is spacing at position).

KnicksorBust
06-09-2018, 12:35 PM
I like lucky here. Pippen on West is huge and then UTB's playmaking is lackluster after that. Prime Kobe and prime STAT are monsters.

Redrum187
06-10-2018, 02:10 AM
I like UTB's team. I think AD is a great player and shown to perform in the playoffs. However, I think Lucky's team wins this.

GREATNESS ONE
06-10-2018, 02:26 AM
I voted UTB because I like going against the grain and it doesn't change the result anyways.

Shammyguy3
06-10-2018, 03:58 PM
Utb not getting enough credit here

valade16
06-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Team Lucky wins.