PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Colangelo is no longer the sixers GM and his wife admits to burners.

Pages : [1] 2

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 10:34 PM
fake news. I got in trouble for posting this (not fake news)

Quinnsanity
05-29-2018, 10:37 PM
This is one of the wildest stories I ever remember in sports. He leaked classified medical information. He telegraphed the Tatum/Fultz trade, potentially giving Danny all of the leverage in those negotiations if he knew about these accounts. He insulted cornerstone players that are still on his team consistently. These are all fireable offenses. I think Colangelo's NBA career is legitimately over.

Side note, this is some of the best reporting you will ever see in sports. The entire piece is a must-read.

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 10:39 PM
This is one of the wildest stories I ever remember in sports. He leaked classified medical information. He telegraphed the Tatum/Fultz trade, potentially giving Danny all of the leverage in those negotiations if he knew about these accounts. He insulted cornerstone players that are still on his team consistently. These are all fireable offenses. I think Colangelo's NBA career is legitimately over.

Side note, this is some of the best reporting you will ever see in sports. The entire piece is a must-read.

I figured that if I was gonna post a "Philly Story" that I had to put a full disclosure. But it seems as if there is too much information involved for someone to make it up.

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 10:51 PM
Embiid reacts on Twitter :

https://twitter.com/joelembiid/status/1001655821913284610?s=21

tredigs
05-29-2018, 11:08 PM
1001659466478219264 :laugh: This is classic!

Scoots
05-29-2018, 11:16 PM

Dayam

HandsOnTheWheel
05-29-2018, 11:24 PM

Lmao woah

GiantsSwaGG
05-29-2018, 11:27 PM
:laugh: wtf just happen

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 11:32 PM
:laugh: wtf just happen

I love that image on one of embiiids first tweets. It's a picture of 5 kd's with phones. Amazing.

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 11:35 PM
Anyone else think that the 76ers announcing the Brett brown extension was to try and get this story to not blow up like it has?

FlashBolt
05-29-2018, 11:47 PM
I think everyone (celebrity included) has a dupe account. It's pathetic that these guys waste effort/time for it.

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 11:49 PM
This is about to get wild (maybe)? https://twitter.com/cole_kev/status/1001645701577703424?s=21

FlashBolt
05-29-2018, 11:51 PM
This is about to get wild (maybe)? https://twitter.com/cole_kev/status/1001645701577703424?s=21

Wow. No one is safe haha.

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 11:57 PM
Wow. No one is safe haha.
Embiid said he spoke with colangelo and they're fine. I'm just wondering if it's not colangelo, who is it? Because it's clearly someone within the organization.

Westbrook36
05-30-2018, 12:00 AM
This is going to be a **** show :laugh2:

tredigs
05-30-2018, 12:07 AM
Embiid said he spoke with colangelo and they're fine. I'm just wondering if it's not colangelo, who is it? Because it's clearly someone within the organization.

No, he said he spoke with Colangelo and Colangelo denied this, and so Embiid said he would believe him for now.

If you read the report, it is very obvious it is him (all three linked accounts that they did NOT mention to the Sixers representative but they suspected were all him as well were made private within minutes... this was a smart trap by the ringer staff to ensure that they were all him). In the VERY off chance it was not him on all 5 accounts, he still clearly had direct knowledge of them, or else they would never be instantly made private (and with all of the follows of his family friends + personal/work life on all of those accounts, obviously they were all him).

Long story short, he's lying. He will be fired by the afternoon tomorrow.

mngopher35
05-30-2018, 12:47 AM
Shoulda kept hinkie, he got screwed.

I've gotta lol at this

KB24PG16
05-30-2018, 01:21 AM
lebron and pg aint coming. joke franchise

Saddletramp
05-30-2018, 02:02 AM
This makes KDís pussyass burner account stories pale in comparison. Still a pussyass, though.

More-Than-Most
05-30-2018, 03:49 AM

Its true. IF the process fails its legit all on the colangelos like most of us said from the beginning when we brought him in. Stupid ****s like steven A think these guys are better for whatever ****ing reason but they are legit trash. Give men hinkie. The colangelos are ****ing cancer man.

More-Than-Most
05-30-2018, 03:51 AM
why is anyone surprised? This is the colangelos in a ****ing nut shell. I dont ****ing understand why teams gives these dudes jobs. Please just bring back hinkie or someone new. Maybe we get lebron maybe not. I just love seeing this stupid ****ing guys like Steve A scream the sixers finally got it right by adding a dude like colangelo... no they got it wrong. He is trash

CHANGO
05-30-2018, 05:43 AM
This is seriously sad. Why would anyone waste time and effort to throw shade on their own players? He's just an egomaniac. Scary **** too, dude was defending to death his collar. LMFAO :laugh:

warfelg
05-30-2018, 06:50 AM
Just remember this is what the NBA/Owners wanted because they didnít like Hinkie.

Vinylman
05-30-2018, 07:34 AM
Just remember this is what the NBA/Owners wanted because they didnít like Hinkie.

yep... people need to bump that thread from when they were hired... I got a lot of crap saying the Colangelo's were a joke and were bad for Philly.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 07:55 AM
yep... people need to bump that thread from when they were hired... I got a lot of crap saying the Colangelo's were a joke and were bad for Philly.

Yup.

Jerry West and about 3 other NBA front office legends weren't working at the time that time yet Jerry Colangelo was "who Sixers ownership asked for" according to Adam Silver, and he never interviewed. Never talked with ownership before just being hired. The first conversations were about taking the job. At the time it was well known that Jerry wanted back in the NBA and his time with Team USA was making him think about buying a team. That's when rumors about Josh Harris and Co looking to sell the team popped up.

Then Jerry Colangelo reportedly engineered the Ish Smith trade behind Sam Hinkies back, and came close to 2 other trades behind Sam's back, and that's what lead to the famous Letter of resignation from Hinkie when there was whispers that JC was basically going to run everything. That's when Hinkie was offered the CO-GM/Head of Analytics job, and he turned it down sticking with his decision. Reportedly it was Jerry Colangelo who leaked that letter.

After that the reports were that it was Bryan Colangelo and 1 other guy for the GM job. The story was that Jerry advised to go elsewhere and he 'recused himself' from it because Bryan was involved. Bryan was hired without an interview. Just given the job and didn't meet most players or coaches until when or after he was hired.

Of course I'm pissed that my team is in the center of this, but **** the owners and **** the NBA. You forced out Sam Hinkie because you thought he was going to ruin the NBA. Meanwhile you forced in this piece of **** human being and his snake in the weeds father on this team because he was going to be 'more open' about proceedings than Sam was.

I hope we fire him and his snake father and they get ****ing blackballed from the NBA for life.

mike_noodles
05-30-2018, 08:07 AM
I would think heíd be fired immediately for breaching confidential information.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:09 AM

Oh easily if it's proved one of those accounts other than the one he was admitted to are his.

Vinylman
05-30-2018, 08:10 AM

actually if he did it there should be a criminal investigation since it is against the law (HIPPA) which is why the truth will come out on this whole thing... some DA somewhere will want to make a name for himself and will subpoena the records which will leave no doubt on who controlled those twitter accounts

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:15 AM
actually if he did it there should be a criminal investigation since it is against the law (HIPPA) which is why the truth will come out on this whole thing... some DA somewhere will want to make a name for himself and will subpoena the records which will leave no doubt on who controlled those twitter accounts

Eh I don't think it will go that far. Most because he didn't say why he failed a physical (Okafor), or what the injury was (Embiid), or what was going wrong (Fultz). He just said he failed the physical, ask about that; and if saying that out loud is grounds for an investigation then why not investigate criminally why the story about IT failing his got out there and how it was worse. Heck most injuries could fall under that.

Scoots
05-30-2018, 08:18 AM
Yup.

Jerry West and about 3 other NBA front office legends weren't working at the time

West was being paid millions by the Warriors at the time.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:22 AM
West was being paid millions by the Warriors at the time.

Was he? Was it at the end of that season that he left? Or the end of the next one?

Vinylman
05-30-2018, 08:32 AM
Eh I don't think it will go that far. Most because he didn't say why he failed a physical (Okafor), or what the injury was (Embiid), or what was going wrong (Fultz). He just said he failed the physical, ask about that; and if saying that out loud is grounds for an investigation then why not investigate criminally why the story about IT failing his got out there and how it was worse. Heck most injuries could fall under that.

not saying they would win a prosecution... just that the comments alone would probably be enough to get a subpoena... which is all they need to nail him on the multiple accounts so he can't weasel out of it.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:55 AM

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 09:01 AM

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 09:35 AM
What on earth could possess someone to do this? Normally people do risky stuff because they deem it to be self serving, how is any of this self serving to BC even if he doesn't get caught?

Slim Tubby
05-30-2018, 09:36 AM
Trust the process...but don't trust Management. Even after he's fired, this is really going to hurt the Philly franchise when it coms to FA.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 09:37 AM
Trust the process...but don't trust Management. Even after he's fired, this is really going to hurt the Philly franchise when it coms to FA.

Only one way to find out on that second part.

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2018, 09:50 AM
Sixers just eliminated any chance of signing stars this offseason. Great Job Colangelo

Heediot
05-30-2018, 09:54 AM
Ax Colangelo, bring in Griffin, sign LebRon.

More-Than-Most
05-30-2018, 10:18 AM

Sixers just eliminated any chance of signing stars this offseason. Great Job Colangelo

Maybe but i doubt it. If anything getting this trash can colangelos out of this organization is the very best possible out come. If I had to choose between getting a top free agent or the colangelos being gone id go with firing those POS every single time. There is not one sixer fan that liked the hiring. BC is the biggest down grade from hinkie there is. I actually pray all of this is true so this scumbag is gone asap.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 10:26 AM
Maybe but i doubt it. If anything getting this trash can colangelos out of this organization is the very best possible out come. If I had to choose between getting a top free agent or the colangelos being gone id go with firing those POS every single time. There is not one sixer fan that liked the hiring. BC is the biggest down grade from hinkie there is. I actually pray all of this is true so this scumbag is gone asap.

Even if BC gets fired I think LeGone won't go to Philly because of it. He's always been an "up-tight", super detail oreintated guy. The entire situations screams leGone avoiding it.

WaDe03
05-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Ax Colangelo, bring in Griffin, sign LebRon.

Exactly what I was going to say. This is clear as day.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 10:35 AM
https://twitter.com/TommyBeer/status/1001649224314949633

Westbrook36
05-30-2018, 10:35 AM
Exactly what I was going to say. This is clear as day.

Yeah, honestly it may hurt a little bit, but if they bring in a respected GM it'll be fine.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 10:41 AM
Yeah, honestly it may hurt a little bit, but if they bring in a respected GM it'll be fine.

Would you guys take Hinke back?

pacofunk64
05-30-2018, 10:45 AM
IDK, just does not seem like that big of a deal to me. Unless I'm missing something here?

warfelg
IDK, just does not seem like that big of a deal to me. Unless I'm missing something here?

Trashing current players, leaking injury related stuff that the team did not, and airing out of personal gripes? Thatís about as big of a deal as you can get.

warfelg
Would you guys take Hinke back?

In a heartbeat.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 10:47 AM
Even if BC gets fired I think LeGone won't go to Philly because of it. He's always been an "up-tight", super detail oreintated guy. The entire situations screams leGone avoiding it.

If it comes down to Colangelo acted alone on this you chalk it up to the individual. Teams have recovered from far worse TBH.

Like Gilbertís open letter bashing LeBron.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 10:48 AM
Leaking of medical information. ****-talking your star players. Giving strategy out (fultz trade). Saying that you'd rather have Porzingas over Embiid because embiid is childish.

I'd say it's a pretty big deal. If the bucks PBOPS came out and was in this I'd be ****ing fuming. **** that guy. POS.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 10:54 AM

Cue guilty look.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 10:59 AM
But lebron didn't go back for Gilbert. He went back despite of him. For his family, friends. I'd say Bron still hates Gilbert. I would too. Lebron had insane ties to Cleveland, Akron/Ohio. He doesn;t have any to Philly that would in a way guilt-trip him to coming "home" or anything.

I still made Gilbert apologize for the letter before he signed.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 11:00 AM
If it comes down to Colangelo acted alone on this you chalk it up to the individual. Teams have recovered from far worse TBH.

Like Gilbertís open letter bashing LeBron.

But lebron didn't go back for Gilbert. He went back despite of him. For his family, friends. I'd say Bron still hates Gilbert. I would too. Lebron had insane ties to Cleveland, Akron/Ohio. He doesn;t have any to Philly that would in a way guilt-trip him to coming "home" or anything.

kdspurman
05-30-2018, 11:05 AM

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 11:06 AM

Doesn't mean ****. That's just a formaility.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 11:15 AM
Doesn't mean ****. That's just a formaility.

If Colangelo goes, and the new GM is someone LeBron likes and trusts it wonít stop him from signing.

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 11:19 AM
Yea I think Philly could axe Colangelo, come out forceful against what he did, and hire a guy like David Griffin and have no problem with LeBron.

The Jerry Colangelo wrinkle is interesting though - does he get axed too? I know he's sort of in an informal role, but I'm sure he has a lot of clout within the organization. I have a hard time envisioning him firing his son and sticking around.

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 11:20 AM
Can anyone come up with any good reason BC would have said some of the things he is rumored to have said? I have a hard time believing this to be true, without any solid motive whatsoever. It just doesn't make any sense, unless he is a grade A sociopath that was airing out personal gripes for satisfaction or something, which is possible. Risk doesn't match up to the reward at all though.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 11:23 AM
Yea I think Philly could axe Colangelo, come out forceful against what he did, and hire a guy like David Griffin and have no problem with LeBron.

The Jerry Colangelo wrinkle is interesting though - does he get axed too? I know he's sort of in an informal role, but I'm sure he has a lot of clout within the organization. I have a hard time envisioning him firing his son and sticking around.

No way JC sticks around.

Can anyone come up with any good reason BC would have said some of the things he is rumored to have said? I have a hard time believing this to be true, without any solid motive whatsoever. It just doesn't make any sense, unless he is a grade A sociopath that was airing out personal gripes for satisfaction or something, which is possible. Risk doesn't match up to the reward at all though.

Putting together the Raps comments and these anti-Hinkie comments it seems very ego driven that heís upset heís not getting more credit for the success of both teams.

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 11:23 AM
Trashing current players, leaking injury related stuff that the team did not, and airing out of personal gripes? Thatís about as big of a deal as you can get.

I think the leaking of medical records could be criminal, definitely something that could bring a heavy lawsuit. These players have many millions of dollars attached to them, if he was breaking his contract to intentionally engage in activities that hurt their market value and cost them millions I would think that there would be some heavy consequences for that.

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 11:25 AM
No way JC sticks around.

Putting together the Raps comments and these anti-Hinkie comments it seems very ego driven that heís upset heís not getting more credit for the success of both teams.

And the anti-Joel comments? Another shot at Hinkie?

I haven't seen all of the comments - is there an article that outlines all of them?

aman_13
05-30-2018, 11:34 AM

I really doubt that. As long as Embiid and Simmons are there, they will be an attractive destination.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2018, 11:38 AM
No, he said he spoke with Colangelo and Colangelo denied this, and so Embiid said he would believe him for now.

If you read the report, it is very obvious it is him (all three linked accounts that they did NOT mention to the Sixers representative but they suspected were all him as well were made private within minutes... this was a smart trap by the ringer staff to ensure that they were all him). In the VERY off chance it was not him on all 5 accounts, he still clearly had direct knowledge of them, or else they would never be instantly made private (and with all of the follows of his family friends + personal/work life on all of those accounts, obviously they were all him).

Long story short, he's lying. He will be fired by the afternoon tomorrow.

Hope so

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2018, 11:39 AM

David Griffin isnít a good GM thou

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 11:40 AM

I haven't seen all of the comments - is there an article that outlines all of them?

I mean the main article does a good job

http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2018/05/most_incriminating_bryan_colangelo_tweets.html

AllBall
05-30-2018, 11:41 AM
NBA offseason never disappoints. popcorn.gif

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2018, 11:42 AM

Something tells me you have 5 burner accounts on here

AllBall
05-30-2018, 11:42 AM

I'm pretty sure leaking medical information is a Federal offense.

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 11:44 AM
David Griffin isnít a good GM thou

I agree. But LeBron loves him. I think there are ways to clean this up in time for LeBron. Definitely doesn't help though. LeBron was on record saying the stability of Pat Riley was the biggest reason he chose Miami - so I know he values all that. He was on record saying how much he loved David Griffin. I don't think it's impossible for Philly to fix this and still entice LeBron, but again it doesn't help their cause at all.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 11:44 AM

The ringer article screen capped all of them. Those comments came at times when people were ďdefendingĒ Joel. Some of those were things like:
Joel should be in the pain banging. Why arenít coaches calling for that Heís a lazy out of shape player

Frustration foul by Joel for not getting any calls. Hes not a leader. Leaders donít do stuff like that. Bens the real deal.

If Joel was injured with the knee the Twitter thing was to blame it on the team. That account said Dancing on stage with Meek Mill and hiding the injury from the team are bigger issues

warfelg
05-30-2018, 11:53 AM
^Lebron PSD account confirmed.

Haha. Whoops.

IndyRealist
05-30-2018, 11:53 AM

^Lebron PSD account confirmed.

mrblisterdundee
05-30-2018, 11:54 AM
Anyone else think that the 76ers announcing the Brett brown extension was to try and get this story to not blow up like it has?

He earned his contract, just like Colangelo hopefully earned a firing.
Can they just bring Hinkie back? He did a good job. All the losing is over. Who's to say he can't take the team to the next level? I can't imagine him getting fleeced like Colangelo.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 11:59 AM

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 12:00 PM
I agree. But LeBron loves him. I think there are ways to clean this up in time for LeBron. Definitely doesn't help though. LeBron was on record saying the stability of Pat Riley was the biggest reason he chose Miami - so I know he values all that. He was on record saying how much he loved David Griffin. I don't think it's impossible for Philly to fix this and still entice LeBron, but again it doesn't help their cause at all.

How do we know Griff isn't a good GM. LeBron has been GM pretty much everywhere he's gone.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 12:04 PM

WaDe03
05-30-2018, 12:16 PM
Im Wade and LeBrons joint PSD burner account

pacofunk64
05-30-2018, 01:08 PM

Leaking of medical information. ****-talking your star players. Giving strategy out (fultz trade). Saying that you'd rather have Porzingas over Embiid because embiid is childish.

I'd say it's a pretty big deal. If the bucks PBOPS came out and was in this I'd be ****ing fuming. **** that guy. POS.

Oh, OH, OHHHHH! lol, I've had more time to read into this but was not fully aware of the details of stuff. I thought it was just little **** like calling out some players but not to the extent that is being reported. Ya I take back my previous statement lol.

Slim Tubby
05-30-2018, 01:11 PM
David Kahn is available as a replacement GM. Philly could always use more PG's. :)

mike_noodles
05-30-2018, 01:14 PM
They should hire Hinkie back. Really. Let him finish the job.

SfgiantsJD3
05-30-2018, 01:22 PM

Did he use burner phones,
if yes did he pay for them with cash,
if cash did they ever connect to his HOME wifi, or other social or email accounts or phone numbers

Should be a pretty quick investigation to prove who owns the accounts unless he is really smart and careful.

Heediot
05-30-2018, 01:27 PM
I think the leaking of medical records could be criminal, definitely something that could bring a heavy lawsuit. These players have many millions of dollars attached to them, if he was breaking his contract to intentionally engage in activities that hurt their market value and cost them millions I would think that there would be some heavy consequences for that.

Yeah something doesn't add up. Even if he's a narcissist or socio-path, the risk is too high to be doing something this DUMB.

Maybe the nba is staging some drama now, after all the finals will be 90 percent drama free. Maybe building more publicity for the 76ers, I don't know just a fun conspiracy theory.

I'm giving Bryan the benefit of the doubt untill things reveal themselves and proven guilty, because I have to give him credit he can't be this dumb.

WaDe03
05-30-2018, 01:28 PM
Pretty sure Hinkie works for the Broncos now.

mike_noodles
05-30-2018, 01:29 PM
Did he use burner phones,
if yes did he pay for them with cash,
if cash did they ever connect to his HOME wifi, or other social or email accounts or phone numbers

Should be a pretty quick investigation to prove who owns the accounts unless he is really smart and careful.

Oh yeah, they can tell you what ip address logged into each account within a couple of minutes. Really no issue.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-30-2018, 01:39 PM
Career ender if true.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2018, 02:00 PM
This wonít effect Brons decision. It will just make it easier for them to fire the guy and bring in who they want upon Lebrons request. He wants to play with Simmons and Embiid. A great facilitator and a great Center. 2 things heís never had.

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 02:13 PM
Yeah something doesn't add up. Even if he's a narcissist or socio-path, the risk is too high to be doing something this DUMB.

Maybe the nba is staging some drama now, after all the finals will be 90 percent drama free. Maybe building more publicity for the 76ers, I don't know just a fun conspiracy theory.

I'm giving Bryan the benefit of the doubt untill things reveal themselves and proven guilty, because I have to give him credit he can't be this dumb.

Yea I mean what level of gratification do you really get conversing with nobodies on twitter? Doesn't really seem something a sociopath would do, the risk is super high and the reward is literally nothing. If he was leaking things to the press and creating storylines in his favor or something that would be something a sociopath would probably get off on, but tweeting things as a twitter-nobody just to get lost in the abyss of twitter nonsense? Just doesn't add up.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2018, 02:22 PM
To me, the only reason to do this is to try to create perception that the fans want what he wants and to influence fans to want what he wants in order to help him do what he wants with the roster. Whack

SfgiantsJD3
05-30-2018, 02:22 PM
Oh yeah, they can tell you what ip address logged into each account within a couple of minutes. Really no issue.

Well if it was a true burner account and he paid cash and never connected to work or any identifiable private wifi or netwrok and either used the pay as you go data plan only or public wifi only then its a little bit harder and may take a subpoena. But if he is switching between accounts then they have him

TheDish87
05-30-2018, 02:24 PM
lol what?

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-30-2018, 02:50 PM
Hinkie probably would have drafted Tatum

IndyRealist
05-30-2018, 02:55 PM
This isn't Law and Order. They'll ask for his phone and if he used a prepaid he'll say "ok" and they'll say "we found no evidence they were his accounts".

If he did use his phone, he'll refuse and they'll fire him for not cooperating.

There will be no forensic IT work here, no subpoena for IP addresses or geolocation tags. Everyone wants this to go away fast.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 03:41 PM
I guess what I'm wondering is "What is the process"?

Because I have no ****ing clue anymore. You suck for high picks. Make a few nice trades. Draft injured players and redshirt them to get higher picks. Hold guys too long until they have no value (Okafor, Noel) Fire the guy that made those moves. Have the league appoint a POBOPS. He trades up and passes on a legit stud. And then creates 5 burners, ***** on the star players within the org and leakes medical information.

Is that a "process", a "tornado" or something else?

CHANGO
05-30-2018, 04:11 PM
What on earth could possess someone to do this? Normally people do risky stuff because they deem it to be self serving, how is any of this self serving to BC even if he doesn't get caught?

Exactly my thinking I don't get it. It's not some Zen-Master **** to get his players going. The only thing I see is an egomaniac with some free time trying to make himself look good every chance he gets.

MJNetsIsles
05-30-2018, 05:51 PM
Embarrassment. Joke of a franchise. What a colossal black eye for the 76ers franchise. They should fire Colangelo immediately!

warfelg
05-30-2018, 06:39 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/145hX7QVWqyili/giphy.gif

mngopher35
05-30-2018, 06:43 PM

It was Hinkie

Firefistus
05-30-2018, 06:51 PM
I find it interesting that Simmons was healthy last year half way through the year, but didn't want to come back because he wanted to run for Rookie of the Year. Turns out he has a 5 million dollar bonus option from Nike if he earns Rookie of the Year.

It would also explain why he was campaigning himself as Rookie of the Year. Honestly, I would be too if I got a 5 million dollar bonus. And you KNOW he wouldn't get it if he only played half the year.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 07:08 PM
It was Hinkie

Thereís a good theory going around right now about how itís Bryanís wife thatís doing all of it, because all accounts follow ladies that voted for his wife for an award.

CHANGO
05-30-2018, 07:11 PM

I'd give the benefit of the doubt. But unless the reporter or the 76ers rep that answered the reporter call is lying I don't see how is not him. If the 76ers rep didn't told anyone but Colangelo it's obviously Colangelo... Or the Rep? LOL

But maybe it's a trap and this is some CSI ****, Hinkie is behind all and the rep works for Hinkie.

Rep receives call. Inform Hinkie privately. Then Colangelo. Colangelo issues statement to reporter. Hinkie takes action making accounts private to make it seem like is Colangelo. YEAAAAAAAH *puts sunglasses* :cool:

mngopher35
05-30-2018, 07:17 PM
Thereís a good theory going around right now about how itís Bryanís wife thatís doing all of it, because all accounts follow ladies that voted for his wife for an award.

haha interesting...

At this point just wait until it's all confirmed then judge I guess but it does seem odd he would do all of this to me. Some people are weird though so who knows

PS. I legit was a hinkie fan

More-Than-Most
05-30-2018, 07:21 PM
the question of why would he do it is something even Ray Charles could see.... He has hated Hinkie since day 1 and hated the love he got from the fans and embiid. I get it and I have no issues with his hate for Hinkie or the fans... Its the **** he did to the noels/okafors and embiids and now fultz. You dont throw your guys under a bus to the media and its glaringly obvious its him if you look at the hate on Embiid and hinkie.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 07:41 PM
haha interesting...

At this point just wait until it's all confirmed then judge I guess but it does seem odd he would do all of this to me. Some people are weird though so who knows

PS. I legit was a hinkie fan

Well to me it's starting to come down to this:
He's got to go. Period.

Here's the issue for me. This is obviously someone close to him. These are all things the team reportedly felt, but never made public. So this is something that usually does not get out. But the issue moves to me that these accounts follow too many similarities. Commented way too often about UofC's basketball team (who Bryan's son plays for). And leaked medical information.

So if this isn't BC it's someone who basically stalks his son and has insider info on the Sixers. Let's say it's this case....how do you not notice that happening?

But it comes down to this is someone really close to him if it's not Bryan himself. Someone motivated enough to talk about all of Baby Colangelo's college games. Someone who knows that Okafor's two failed trades would be about medical, and on top of that exactly what it was. Someone motivated enough that they could get information about what might have happened in the Embiid case to leak it. Someone who would hate that Hinkie still gets credit for the assets and most the players this team has. Someone who on top of all of that is going to be watching the games to comment on them as they happen.

All of that tells me that if this isn't Colangelo himself it's someone really close to him. And that means he's telling this person all this information, which is still a problem.

That means he has to go.

FlashBolt
05-30-2018, 07:46 PM
Well to me it's starting to come down to this:
He's got to go. Period.

Here's the issue for me. This is obviously someone close to him. These are all things the team reportedly felt, but never made public. So this is something that usually does not get out. But the issue moves to me that these accounts follow too many similarities. Commented way too often about UofC's basketball team (who Bryan's son plays for). And leaked medical information.

So if this isn't BC it's someone who basically stalks his son and has insider info on the Sixers. Let's say it's this case....how do you not notice that happening?

But it comes down to this is someone really close to him if it's not Bryan himself. Someone motivated enough to talk about all of Baby Colangelo's college games. Someone who knows that Okafor's two failed trades would be about medical, and on top of that exactly what it was. Someone motivated enough that they could get information about what might have happened in the Embiid case to leak it. Someone who would hate that Hinkie still gets credit for the assets and most the players this team has. Someone who on top of all of that is going to be watching the games to comment on them as they happen.

All of that tells me that if this isn't Colangelo himself it's someone really close to him. And that means he's telling this person all this information, which is still a problem.

That means he has to go.

He has to go for sure. A young team does not need this type of distraction and if you're trying to get some free agents, you can't have someone doing this type of stuff. Even if they didn't, shouldn't he have noticed this?

warfelg
05-30-2018, 07:51 PM
He has to go for sure. A young team does not need this type of distraction and if you're trying to get some free agents, you can't have someone doing this type of stuff. Even if they didn't, shouldn't he have noticed this?

Exactly. If it's not him then it's someone really close to him and he doesn't have his house in order. Gots to go.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:01 PM
I think what makes it something even tighter to him, the accounds going dark right as The Ringer asked for comment. They asked for comment before running the article so there's no way someone outside the situation got it that right that they were able to perfectly time up going dark when The Ringer asked for comments.

This has got to be him or someone close to him.

Lastly I think it was a huge mistake for him to admit one of the 5 were his, because all the accounts used similar language to what Bryan did and followed similar things with the one he had.

aman_13
05-30-2018, 08:04 PM
He went in on Masai.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:06 PM

aman_13
05-30-2018, 08:14 PM

Interesting. Part of me feel like someone is playing him.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:18 PM
Interesting. Part of me feel like someone is playing him.

I mean....it's got to be someone really really close to him. That medical stuff on Okafor can't be someone playing him. It's got to be someone that knew about that, and it's a very small circle that knew that.

aman_13
05-30-2018, 08:22 PM
When BC was in Toronto, he was all class and had a great relationship with the players. This is why this news is shocking to me.

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 08:31 PM
This **** is wild. Honestly, it is much more believable to me that he made some enemies within the organization that are playing him, than it is that he would do this stupid **** for no reason at all other than to stroke his ego in for a bunch of twitter nobodies.

aman_13
05-30-2018, 08:32 PM
This was DeMar on BC in 2016:

ďI text him every time I accomplish something in my career, because without him I wouldnít be nowhere. He had full faith in me,Ē DeRozan said. ď He didnít have one foot in, one foot out, that type of thing.

Obviously this does't mean anything but just trying to bring home the point about his relationship with players. I still remember Jarred Bayless returning to Toronto after being traded and giving BC props in the tunnel. It was unexpected because he looked like he wanted to show up the Raps that night.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:33 PM
When BC was in Toronto, he was all class and had a great relationship with the players. This is why this news is shocking to me.

The growing theory out there is that there was immediate jealousy with Hinkie and how adored he was and how even after leaving under what the NBA hated people loved Hinkie. He's never had that from fans, so there was a ton of petty things going on in this theory.

aman_13
05-30-2018, 08:37 PM
The growing theory out there is that there was immediate jealousy with Hinkie and how adored he was and how even after leaving under what the NBA hated people loved Hinkie. He's never had that from fans, so there was a ton of petty things going on in this theory.

Yeah it's a plausible theory. The stuff on Masai could also be jealousy.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 08:38 PM
The same people that screwed over Bernie, strike BC?

warfelg
05-30-2018, 08:39 PM
Yeah it's a plausible theory. The stuff on Masai could also be jealousy.

Yea. There's that, most the players attacked were not his players. The Fultz one is strange, but people bring up with that is people have said "couldn't have happened without Hinkie". Basically that the Sixers are only where they are because of Hinkie. Masai gets credit in Toronto, and not many people talk about Lowery, Derozen, and JV being because of Colangelo.

PAOboston
05-30-2018, 08:46 PM
This story is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

D-Leethal
05-30-2018, 09:00 PM
lmao

https://twitter.com/didthesixerswin/status/1001982391106318343?s=21

gotta love the internet

Raps18-19 Champ
05-30-2018, 09:08 PM
I'd probably categorize this with those ridiculous claims like Delonte slept with Lebron's mom, etc until more comes out. Seems a little too good to be true.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 09:18 PM
Wow. This is amazing. I hope BC has an annulment option.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 09:27 PM
Shout out to @Convo in the Sixers Forum....

....He might have found yet another burner:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TobiasJames2020/with_replies

Jesus.

GREATNESS ONE
05-30-2018, 09:27 PM
lmao

https://twitter.com/didthesixerswin/status/1001982391106318343?s=21

gotta love the internet

Lmao!

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 09:30 PM
Shout out to @Convo in the Sixers Forum....

....He might have found yet another burner:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TobiasJames2020/with_replies

Jesus.

That's not opening for me. Was it sarcasm or actually a potential burner?

warfelg
05-30-2018, 09:37 PM
That's not opening for me. Was it sarcasm or actually a potential burner?

Actual potential.

https://twitter.com/TobiasJames2020

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 09:41 PM
I hope BC keeps his job. Everyone knows women are crazy

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 09:46 PM
On mobile, but the following excerpt is from the award heading :

The backbone of the parent organizations at both the Prep and Upper School, Barbara has a gift for the kind of unifying leadership that brings people together to do great things.

http://www.playerwives.com/nba/philadelphia-76ers/bryan-colangelo-wife-barbara-bottini/

warfelg
05-30-2018, 09:48 PM

warfelg
05-30-2018, 09:53 PM

I think with this, you can't really let anything other than letting him go can take place. It's clearly someone close to him that leaked all of this if it wasn't him.

Jamiecballer
05-30-2018, 09:54 PM
that is a very astute observation.
No way JC sticks around.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Jamiecballer
05-30-2018, 10:19 PM
It was Hinkiethere are only 2 angles that ring true for me from the psychology side of things.

1. The 'I was in Toronto right before things got really good and I get no credit, it's all heaped on Masai. Now I'm here in Philadelphia after things get good and everyone credits the last guy'. a legitimately understandable gripe.

2. disgruntled former GM.

I'm voting for the former because Colangelo was a nice enough guy but had a huge ****ing ego.

warfelg
05-30-2018, 10:48 PM
And now they've found an account on disqus that says almost the same things as the burner accounts tweeted out:

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 10:56 PM
So fultz is a bad dude? And who's the "father figure" they're talking about? BB?

FlashBolt
05-31-2018, 12:09 AM
Some of you may or may not want LeBron but do ya'll think LeBron wants to go to a Sixers team in which someone is potentially leaking sensitive info? That's not cool at all. Someone needs to be held accountable. You can't be messing with people like that when you're in position of power.

D Blue987
05-31-2018, 12:37 AM
Some of you may or may not want LeBron but do ya'll think LeBron wants to go to a Sixers team in which someone is potentially leaking sensitive info? That's not cool at all. Someone needs to be held accountable. You can't be messing with people like that when you're in position of power.

Bottom line this story has very likely destroyed BC career in the NBA whether it is proven true or not. The initial story was so damning though. No way he didn't have a connection to those other 3 burner accounts after they went private the same day he admitted to the Ringer of using one of the secret accounts. His reasoning in his official statement sounds like BS too. 76ers have to face the music and fire him or they can kiss their FA aspirations goodbye in a heartbeat. Nobody will trust a guy with this type of thing hanging over his head in FA pitch meetings. Also, gotta remember Lebron has problems with ownership in Cleveland. No way he would want to trade in that situation for a guy who pulls this stuff behind player's backs.

IKnowHoops
05-31-2018, 04:02 AM
Itís not a problem. If it meant getting Lebron, doesnít matter if this happened or not. If behind close see doors Bron told ownership coangelo was dirty, and he would sign on the condition they get rid of coangelo, they donít hesitate.

ewing
05-31-2018, 07:11 AM
Doesnít make Henkie less of a *******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warfelg
05-31-2018, 09:09 AM
So something my mind wandered to while taking my pup for a walk:

The Ringer reached out to the Front Office weeks ago to ask about the accounts. And 3 accounts mysteriously went dark. That seems to me as though Bryan Colangelo has known for a little while what was going on with this story. The reaction from the Sixers side seems very "we're blindsided".

If Colangelo knew a reporter was sniffing around this story, and it was about to be published, and he didn't tell ownership.....isn't that a huge problem? I think it's an issue because if the Sixers knew that this story was out there, they could have been more prepared to say something faster and the investigation wouldn't have needed to be delayed so much.

Giannis94
05-31-2018, 11:22 AM
Doesnít make Henkie less of a *******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Care to expand?

Chronz
05-31-2018, 12:49 PM
I'd probably categorize this with those ridiculous claims like Delonte slept with Lebron's mom, etc until more comes out. Seems a little too good to be true.

Delonte releasing the sex tape would be too good to be true. This rumor is on that level

Cal827
05-31-2018, 12:49 PM
:laugh2: I wonder if he was the random twitter accounts in 2010 that tried to verify his public response in 2011, that Chris Bosh quit on the Raptors before leaving for Miami

Giannis94
05-31-2018, 12:54 PM
Delonte releasing the sex tape would be too good to be true. This rumor is on that level

What about Barbosa banging Nash's wife?

IKnowHoops
05-31-2018, 12:57 PM
What about Barbosa banging Nash's wife?

That was J Rich and those are 100% true. Baby came out black.

tredigs
05-31-2018, 01:01 PM
That was J Rich and those are 100% true. Baby came out black.

Yep, Nash thought she was ho'n around and separated from her when she was pregnant. Then divorced her the day after the baby was born and had J Rich shipped to Orlando lol.

Giannis94
05-31-2018, 01:02 PM
Yep, Nash thought she was ho'n around and separated from her when she was pregnant. Then divorced her the day after the baby was born and had J Rich shipped to Orlando lol.

That's kinda funny. I wonder if she made out like a bandit like most women do in a divorce

IKnowHoops
05-31-2018, 01:05 PM

I live out in AZ and talked to someone close to the situation...Jrich was so dirty for that...I find that absolutely pathetic. You can have any chick you want and you go for a players wife? Pathetic

Giannis94
05-31-2018, 01:13 PM
I live out in AZ and talked to someone close to the situation...Jrich was so dirty for that...I find that absolutely pathetic. You can have any chick you want and you go for a players wife? Pathetic

Yeah I was at a bar a while ago in a big city, pretty close to blackout. Some chick came up to me and we were making out and all that **** for a long time. At like 3 am I'm like "you coming back to my place or what" and she started getting all emotional. I'm like WTf is this. She looks at me and says: "I'm married. I have 2 kids and a husband back home".

And she hit me up on snap the following day and it fizzled out. She was a 34 year old MLF. I'm 24 and look athletic. I couldn't imagine going through with it. But still funny. Keep in mind I had 18 shots of 99 proof stuff in a 7 span leading up to it.

IKnowHoops
05-31-2018, 01:25 PM
Yeah I was at a bar a while ago in a big city, pretty close to blackout. Some chick came up to me and we were making out and all that **** for a long time. At like 3 am I'm like "you coming back to my place or what" and she started getting all emotional. I'm like WTf is this. She looks at me and says: "I'm married. I have 2 kids and a husband back home".

And she hit me up on snap the following day and it fizzled out. She was a 34 year old MLF. I'm 24 and look athletic. I couldn't imagine going through with it. But still funny. Keep in mind I had 18 shots of 99 proof stuff in a 7 span leading up to it.

Man

Giannis94
05-31-2018, 01:26 PM
Man

The crazy thing was she hit me up on snap the following day. And I was like "WTF is this" and she kept talking. Crazy. But still a milf

Chronz
05-31-2018, 01:33 PM
:laugh2: I wonder if he was the random twitter accounts in 2010 that tried to verify his public response in 2011, that Chris Bosh quit on the Raptors before leaving for Miami

It was evident he quit. Smart move imo

Chronz
05-31-2018, 01:34 PM
They had so much chemistry together before that too

aman_13
05-31-2018, 02:52 PM
Apparently he had multiple real--gm accounts when he was with Toronto.

That explains his busy off seasons here lol.

aman_13
05-31-2018, 02:53 PM
PSD was at its peak at that time. I wonder if we ever had executives on here.

IndyRealist
05-31-2018, 02:56 PM
PSD was at its peak at that time. I wonder if we ever had executives on here.

This account is now set to private.

aman_13
05-31-2018, 03:04 PM
Nm. Got it.

FlakeyFool
05-31-2018, 03:08 PM

Man you're cool

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-31-2018, 03:09 PM
This story is wild.

I can't believe it's true though. What purpose is there for a GM to do this? It just seems overly ridiculous with no benefit to Colangelo whatsoever. If it's true, then he has deep, psychological issues. My guess is it's someone else in the organization who wanted to make Colangelo look bad or something like that.

aman_13
05-31-2018, 03:20 PM
If the Disqus accounts are true, he really hated Tim Lieweke. And I have to really rethink about my stance on him myself. Tim left here strangely but he still gets a lot of credit for turning around the Raptors and Leafs.

According to that account, Tim was fired from his old job and had to be escorted out. Also a lot of the things he got credit for in Toronto was already in the works, such as the all star game, Bargs trade and the new practice facility.

This stuff is gold for Raptors fans.

Cal827
05-31-2018, 03:44 PM
If the Disqus accounts are true, he really hated Tim Lieweke. And I have to really rethink about my stance on him myself. Tim left here strangely but he still gets a lot of credit for turning around the Raptors and Leafs.

According to that account, Tim was fired from his old job and had to be escorted out. Also a lot of the things he got credit for in Toronto was already in the works, such as the all star game, Bargs trade and the new practice facility.

This stuff is gold for Raptors fans.

:laugh2: Funny thing was I was starting to turn a leaf a little bit from BCs time here, as he did Draft Derozan and JV, and acquired Lowry.

Lieweke deserves a ton of recognition for the change in Raptor Culture and the Leaf Turn around :laugh2: Of course BC would be jealous, the absolute disasters here really stick out to where the team was when he was fired. Surprised that stuff on Masai didn't pop up.

Bargs over Aldridge: Lemarcus was averaging like 20-10 and somewhat decent defense, while Bargs would routinely get outrebounded by Calderon. We know that BC was telling Casey/Triano to play him, despite him not caring on defense and not playing well, then he'd go on about player accountability.

Acquiring Rudy Gay: Makes a glut at the wing spots and his and Derozan's games are too similiar
Terrence Ross over Drummond: Ross struggled to find a position on the team (part of above mentioned Glut), and was inconsistent on the team, while Drummond showed he was going to be a very good center out the get go. I know we have JV, but I do feel that Drummond would have been a better fit, seeing how many mid/long range shots our two main guys shoot. He could be the massive rebounder/good defender on the inside.

The constant mediocrity but screwed cap wise, so they can't do anything. Other than the First season, and the seasons after Bosh left, the team won around 30-40 games.

And that's just the end of the timeline.

aman_13
05-31-2018, 03:52 PM
:laugh2: Funny thing was I was starting to turn a leaf a little bit from BCs time here, as he did Draft Derozan and JV, and acquired Lowry.

Lieweke deserves a ton of recognition for the change in Raptor Culture and the Leaf Turn around :laugh2: Of course BC would be jealous, the absolute disasters here really stick out to where the team was when he was fired. Surprised that stuff on Masai didn't pop up.

Bargs over Aldridge: Lemarcus was averaging like 20-10 and somewhat decent defense, while Bargs would routinely get outrebounded by Calderon. We know that BC was telling Casey/Triano to play him, despite him not caring on defense and not playing well, then he'd go on about player accountability.

Acquiring Rudy Gay: Makes a glut at the wing spots and his and Derozan's games are too similiar
Terrence Ross over Drummond: Ross struggled to find a position on the team (part of above mentioned Glut), and was inconsistent on the team, while Drummond showed he was going to be a very good center out the get go. I know we have JV, but I do feel that Drummond would have been a better fit, seeing how many mid/long range shots our two main guys shoot. He could be the massive rebounder/good defender on the inside.

The constant mediocrity but screwed cap wise, so they can't do anything. Other than the First season, and the seasons after Bosh left, the team won around 30-40 games.

And that's just the end of the timeline.

To be fair though, BC was in desperation mode when he made the Gay trade because he knew his time was running out.

Tim did seem very arrogant though and the fact that he left so quickly raises eyebrows.

It could just all be jealousy but Tim was getting some negative press here and there were some whispers that MLSE wanted to part ways as well.

aman_13
05-31-2018, 04:06 PM
Here is one of the suspected accounts:

https://disqus.com/by/jacob_reuben/comments/

koldjerky
05-31-2018, 04:55 PM
Here is one of the suspected accounts:

https://disqus.com/by/jacob_reuben/comments/

Jacob Reuben 2 months ago
Here is my somehow gay (as I am) question. Do you hate Colangelo because he is so dam attractive and obviously you arenít and therefore you can better relate to Sam? Otherwise I donít get it how irrational you are.

His wife or a narcissist?

GiantsSwaGG
05-31-2018, 04:56 PM
Now I wonder if he cat fished women? Did he cat fished Teo?

IndyRealist
05-31-2018, 06:41 PM
This story is wild.

I can't believe it's true though. What purpose is there for a GM to do this? It just seems overly ridiculous with no benefit to Colangelo whatsoever. If it's true, then he has deep, psychological issues. My guess is it's someone else in the organization who wanted to make Colangelo look bad or something like that.

Purpose other than a sociopath feeding his ego?

warfelg
05-31-2018, 08:50 PM
Colangelo expected to lose job. (http://amicohoops.net/report-colangelo-expected-to-lose-job-with-sixers/)

D-Leethal
05-31-2018, 08:59 PM
Purpose other than a sociopath feeding his ego?

I think a sociopath would want something bigger. He clearly didn't expect these tweets to make news, so was he really feeding his ego in the lowest depths of twitter where nobody worth a damn would ever even notice? I feel like a sociopath would try to get his message to a more important audience with legit media leaks or something. This is just sillyness with massive repercussions and no worthwhile benefit.

Jamiecballer
05-31-2018, 09:07 PM
Colangelo expected to lose job. (http://amicohoops.net/report-colangelo-expected-to-lose-job-with-sixers/)

file this one right below "Sky confirmed blue" in terms of surprising news

Cal827
05-31-2018, 09:12 PM
Now I wonder if he cat fished women? Did he cat fished Teo?

The answer that we need, but don't want right now :laugh2:

warfelg
05-31-2018, 09:15 PM
file this one right below "Sky confirmed blue" in terms of surprising news

Pretty much.

D-Leethal
05-31-2018, 09:27 PM
Pretty much.

Do him and Jerry both resign? Or BC gets fired and Jerry resigns?

warfelg
05-31-2018, 09:33 PM
Do him and Jerry both resign? Or BC gets fired and Jerry resigns?

I think they give Bryan the chance to resign, and Jerry releases something saying like "I've decided keeping a professional relationship with the Sixers is no longer in the best interest of both sides".

IndyRealist
05-31-2018, 09:43 PM
I think a sociopath would want something bigger. He clearly didn't expect these tweets to make news, so was he really feeding his ego in the lowest depths of twitter where nobody worth a damn would ever even notice? I feel like a sociopath would try to get his message to a more important audience with legit media leaks or something. This is just sillyness with massive repercussions and no worthwhile benefit.

Sociopaths love showing that they know something someone else doesn't, and showing people up. That's exactly what he was doing. He knew it was wrong, and he took elaborate steps to conceal what he was doing. He showed up fans, he showed up management and ownership, he was outsmarting everybody. That's classic sociopath.

warfelg
05-31-2018, 09:48 PM
Quote from Silver:

ďFor the league thereís always that balance of speed and doing things in a deliberate and appropriate way. And so I have talked to management at the 76ers and the notion here was, letís find out whatís going on. And I said, in anything weíve dealt with over the years, I think you have to separate sort of the chatter and sort of what either fans or frankly the media are saying from the facts. And the first thing we have to do here is determine what the actual facts are in this circumstance.

ďI know the first thing that (Sixers managing partner) Josh Harris and his ownership group did was when presented with that story, which I believe came as a surprise to them, was to engage an outside law firm, a New York firm, that specializes in these types of investigations and said hereís all the information we have. Our organization, all of us, are available to you, and I know that includes Bryan Colangelo. And with deliberate speed, but donít cut any corners, let us know whatís going on.Ē

D-Leethal
05-31-2018, 11:23 PM
Sociopaths love showing that they know something someone else doesn't, and showing people up. That's exactly what he was doing. He knew it was wrong, and he took elaborate steps to conceal what he was doing. He showed up fans, he showed up management and ownership, he was outsmarting everybody. That's classic sociopath.

I think the impact of "showing people up" is kind of relative to the audience. The guys he was showing up - Hinkie, Masai etc. - would have never known some numbnuts on twitter was talking **** about them. If a tree falls in the woods...

I'm not saying it isn't representative of something a sociopath would do in certain ways - it definitely is - but I would think he would go for something bigger if he was trying to truly show people up. Leak **** to the press or something. Get your message out to an impactful audience. Not the lowest wasteland of twitter for no one to ever notice.

Giannis94
06-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Time to lock this thread up, apparently.

IndyRealist
06-01-2018, 12:15 PM
I think the impact of "showing people up" is kind of relative to the audience. The guys he was showing up - Hinkie, Masai etc. - would have never known some numbnuts on twitter was talking **** about them. If a tree falls in the woods...

I'm not saying it isn't representative of something a sociopath would do in certain ways - it definitely is - but I would think he would go for something bigger if he was trying to truly show people up. Leak **** to the press or something. Get your message out to an impactful audience. Not the lowest wasteland of twitter for no one to ever notice.

Not megalomania. Sociopathy. He doesn't need to show the world he's better than everyone else, he needs to show himself. He needs to feel smug and superior. Everyone doesn't need to know it as long as HE knows it.

D-Leethal
06-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Not megalomania. Sociopathy. He doesn't need to show the world he's better than everyone else, he needs to show himself. He needs to feel smug and superior. Everyone doesn't need to know it as long as HE knows it.

Makes sense.

warfelg
06-01-2018, 06:00 PM

You ainít fooling us Jerry [emoji216]

Giannis94
06-01-2018, 06:08 PM

You ainít fooling us Jerry [emoji216]

So if he gets fired is he going to unleash the 76era top secrets or what? Don't most organizations have a legal team to draft a full disclosure into the contract?

FlashBolt
06-01-2018, 06:17 PM
So if he gets fired is he going to unleash the 76era top secrets or what? Don't most organizations have a legal team to draft a full disclosure into the contract?

He can do whatever he wants. There will be consequences for anyone in a high position entrusted with information. Don't you think teams would notice and not want to hire him at any level? As terrible as it has been, he can still recover somehow. If he completely goes ape****, his career has zero chance of ever being revived to any extent and he'll have a tarnished name.

Giannis94
06-01-2018, 06:27 PM
He can do whatever he wants. There will be consequences for anyone in a high position entrusted with information. Don't you think teams would notice and not want to hire him at any level? As terrible as it has been, he can still recover somehow. If he completely goes ape****, his career has zero chance of ever being revived to any extent and he'll have a tarnished name.
Right. But he's never going to sniff a level he's at now. I'm not sure what the structure is like in the NBA. But maybe scouting? I dunno. I certainly wouldn't want him anywhere close to a team or interacting with players.

If he does go ******* he will get a ton of $$ and there's potential that his book would take off like Jose Canseco if there's enough juicy information.

More-Than-Most
06-01-2018, 06:50 PM
please just fire him. I am checking every single day... Not kidding having this *** clown gone--------------------------------------------> Signing any free agent including prime wilt/Shaq etc... He is legit the only thing sixer fans worried about from day 1 and having him gone makes this the perfect off season.

GiantsSwaGG
06-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Heís putting up a fight, he might have a chance of keeping his job...

More-Than-Most
06-01-2018, 07:35 PM
Heís putting up a fight, he might have a chance of keeping his job...

everything seems to be pointing that he will be fired tonight or tomorrow.

D-Leethal
06-01-2018, 08:01 PM
So it appears he is saying it looks like it was his wife and trying to keep his job.

So if it's his wife, can anyone craft a motive that does not include BC being in the loop on it all?

I can't imagine she would just go rogue on twitter without telling him about it. What's the point of that?

My guess is that BC knew she was doing some dumb **** on twitter, but had no idea how rampant it was or how serious the content of some of the tweets were.

warfelg
06-01-2018, 09:23 PM
everything seems to be pointing that he will be fired tonight or tomorrow.

It's been confirmed that Jerry is the one pushing for Bryan to keep his job.

Holy nepotistic hippocratic lying sack of **** weasel snake ****ing old potato head of a **** stain. He 'recuses' himself for Bryan getting hired, but feels free to stick up and defend his son enough to delay the firing this long?

**** off you POS.

Cal827
06-01-2018, 10:51 PM

Holy nepotistic hippocratic lying sack of **** weasel snake ****ing old potato head of a **** stain. He 'recuses' himself for Bryan getting hired, but feels free to stick up and defend his son enough to delay the firing this long?

**** off you POS.

The Colangelos: Glorified **** after 2007 :laugh2:

I'm sorry guys :(

For ****s and giggles, the Raptor forum is trying to determine if any of the frequent posters in the section were BC burner accounts :laugh2:

Vinylman
06-02-2018, 12:46 PM

**** off you POS.

as a fan of a team that would like to land LBJ Ö all I have to say is Ö stay strong Jerry!!!!!!!!

save the kid **** the franchise

Giannis94
06-02-2018, 05:52 PM
https://twitter.com/watchstadium/status/1003020346621034496?s=21

goingfor28
06-02-2018, 07:12 PM
The crazy thing was she hit me up on snap the following day. And I was like "WTF is this" and she kept talking. Crazy. But still a milfPics or it didn't happen

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
06-02-2018, 08:19 PM
as a fan of a team that would like to land LBJ Ö all I have to say is Ö stay strong Jerry!!!!!!!!

save the kid **** the franchise

see now this is what I like... Flat out honesty and worrying only about your team. I can respect that. For example warriors fans wishing CP3 was alright after he got hurt... **** that noise... I dont give a **** about any of these players and wish no harm but whatever happens that benefits my team I am not gonna fake sadness... If I am the lakers/rockets id say **** the sixers to and hope they keep colangelo... No way bron comes if we keep BC.

Giannis94
06-03-2018, 07:58 PM
https://twitter.com/thisdayinsuck/status/998993275200724993?s=21

Warriors did it first!

D-Leethal
06-03-2018, 08:22 PM
No updates?

warfelg
06-03-2018, 08:25 PM
No updates?

No because the lawyers went on weekend (best guess of writers).

There's also the theory that Silver asked them to not do anything while the Finals are going on. Which is bull **** if true.

D-Leethal
06-03-2018, 08:45 PM

There's also the theory that Silver asked them to not do anything while the Finals are going on. Which is bull **** if true.

The longer it lingers the worse it looks for Philly IMO. Especially if they end up keeping him.

Giannis94
06-03-2018, 09:01 PM

If that's the case. **** silver.. Give him a year and he'll be up there with Goodell

aman_13
06-03-2018, 09:51 PM
It's basically about optics at this point. We will never hear about those burner accounts again.

AllBall
06-03-2018, 11:46 PM

Yeah, I don't believe that even for a minute. Silver would not stifle an organization's FO heading into the draft and free agency. Every team not in the Finals is working on just that right now.

MJNetsIsles
06-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Time to lock this thread up, apparently.

No

warfelg
06-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Yeah, I don't believe that even for a minute. Silver would not stifle an organization's FO heading into the draft and free agency. Every team not in the Finals is working on just that right now.

This doesn't sound like a guy eager to have this coming out right now:

ďFor the league thereís always that balance of speed and doing things in a deliberate and appropriate way. And so I have talked to management at the 76ers and the notion here was, letís find out whatís going on. And I said, in anything weíve dealt with over the years, I think you have to separate sort of the chatter and sort of what either fans or frankly the media are saying from the facts. And the first thing we have to do here is determine what the actual facts are in this circumstance.

ďI know the first thing that (Sixers managing partner) Josh Harris and his ownership group did was when presented with that story, which I believe came as a surprise to them, was to engage an outside law firm, a New York firm, that specializes in these types of investigations and said hereís all the information we have. Our organization, all of us, are available to you, and I know that includes Bryan Colangelo. And with deliberate speed, but donít cut any corners, let us know whatís going on.Ē

ďOf course from a league standpoint, here we are Game 1 of the Finals, itís not necessarily something that we want to be talking about,Ē Silver said. ďBut itís the reality of this league. And so I have no information beyond that other than that investigation is underway.Ē

Colangelo also walked out on the Agent-led workouts and didn't attend them, hasn't been contacting draftee's, and it's been said he's been marginalized at the moment. Even if we higher a new GM, the remainder of the FO would have a chance at staying in place and the likelyhood of the new GM having enough infor on FA/Draft to make informed decisions without very heavy input from the staff is low.

IndyRealist
06-04-2018, 08:04 AM

Colangelo also walked out on the Agent-led workouts and didn't attend them, hasn't been contacting draftee's, and it's been said he's been marginalized at the moment. Even if we higher a new GM, the remainder of the FO would have a chance at staying in place and the likelyhood of the new GM having enough infor on FA/Draft to make informed decisions without very heavy input from the staff is low.

I mean there wouldn't be turnover in scouting or coaching, right? I would hope that's 90% of your draft process.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 08:13 AM
I mean there wouldn't be turnover in scouting or coaching, right? I would hope that's 90% of your draft process.

No there wouldn't be much turnover. There's no change in our scouting/analytics departments. The only coaching staff change is Lloyd Pierce out, Monte Williams most likely in. The only change is the guy with the last say, but (if it's to be believed) our team runs with a very much 'everyone gets a say' attitude. They won't pick players Brown isn't comfortable with, and Brown won't push for players the FO isn't comfortable with.

Jamiecballer
06-04-2018, 08:17 AM
I think it's quite likely the 76ers wait until the finals are over, either because the league has requested it or out of respect for the league. this is the championships, if you care about the growth and health of your sport you don't do things that take away from people talking about the product on the court.

D-Leethal
06-04-2018, 08:19 AM
I think it's quite likely the 76ers wait until the finals are over, either because the league has requested it or out of respect for the league. this is the championships, if you care about the growth and health of your sport you don't do things that take away from people talking about the product on the court.

It is tricky with draft and FA literally around the corner though.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 08:24 AM

Which would piss me off if thatís what their doing. Not saying **** the NBA but they got to put the health of the franchise first here. Plus the reality here: do it now and the new cycle moves faster off of it. Wait for the finals to be over and itís sticking through the draft most likely.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 08:25 AM
It is tricky with draft and FA literally around the corner though.

Not really. Most the work for the draft is done by other guys, and FA for us is kinda no brainer.

Vinylman
06-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Which would piss me off if thatís what their doing. Not saying **** the NBA but they got to put the health of the franchise first here. Plus the reality here: do it now and the new cycle moves faster off of it. Wait for the finals to be over and itís sticking through the draft most likely.

yep...

it will definitely fade to nothing if they do it before the finals are over...

they don't have much time though... looks like a sweep unless Cleveland can get one at home

D-Leethal
06-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Not really. Most the work for the draft is done by other guys, and FA for us is kinda no brainer.

I think you are underselling it. The GM lays out the strategy, the GM attends the combine, the GM is conducts interviews and workouts. The boring stuff and the legwork is put forth by the scouts - scouting reports etc..- but the GM is heavily involved in everything leading up to the draft, especially for a team with a lottery pick. FA is a little easier because the targets are known entitites.

D-Leethal
06-04-2018, 08:43 AM
The GM is charge of shaping the team going forward. It's pretty important you draft the guy they want. Knicks just went thru this mess last year, drafted a triangle PG and scrapped the triangle / fired Phil a week after the draft and passed on Dennis Smith and Don Mitchell.

I like Frank, but we most likely make a different pick without Phil around. It's a stupid decision for many reasons to not get the new GM involved before the draft. The scouts right now are executing Colangelo's vision and orders when it comes to the pre-draft process. If Colangelo isn't gonna be around, that's poor operations no matter how you slice it.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 08:44 AM
I think you are underselling it. The GM lays out the strategy, the GM attends the combine, the GM is conducts interviews and workouts. The boring stuff and the legwork is put forth by the scouts - scouting reports etc..- but the GM is heavily involved in everything leading up to the draft, especially for a team with a lottery pick. FA is a little easier because the targets are known entitites.

And I think your over selling it. Detroit has no coach, GM, or President of Basketball ops. Thatís a team with an issue.

For us Mark Eversley and Ned Cohen are two long time NBA execs. They know what they are going. Theyíll guide things the right way until this is done. And part of the hiring process at this point would be to find a GM thatís going to slide into whatís going on, understand everything we have, and jives with the current structure of the front office so there is no major issues.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 08:55 AM
The GM is charge of shaping the team going forward. It's pretty important you draft the guy they want. Knicks just went thru this mess last year, drafted a triangle PG and scrapped the triangle / fired Phil a week after the draft and passed on Dennis Smith and Don Mitchell.

I like Frank, but we most likely make a different pick without Phil around. It's a stupid decision for many reasons to not get the new GM involved before the draft. The scouts right now are executing Colangelo's vision and orders when it comes to the pre-draft process. If Colangelo isn't gonna be around, that's poor operations no matter how you slice it.

Bad example. Thereís no way this goes on past the draft unresolved. That was idiotic to keep Phil on for the draft, let him make the pick, and then fire him.

The GMs real draft work comes in when the invite workouts happen and they get the chance to sit down and talk with the players. Right now is very scouting report dependent, and they are making those independent of who the GM is. Worst case itís a matter of that report highlighting different things.

TheDish87
06-04-2018, 09:00 AM

eh not like there is much to talk about in these finals.

Jamiecballer
06-04-2018, 09:07 AM
The scouts right now are executing Colangelo's vision and orders when it comes to the pre-draft process. If Colangelo isn't gonna be around, that's poor operations no matter how you slice it.

I don't know I heard somewhere Colangelo has been sort of neutered for the moment

D-Leethal
06-04-2018, 10:12 AM
I don't know I heard somewhere Colangelo has been sort of neutered for the moment

Yea, for the last 3 days. Scouts started preparing for the draft a long time ago.

D-Leethal
06-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Bad example. Thereís no way this goes on past the draft unresolved. That was idiotic to keep Phil on for the draft, let him make the pick, and then fire him.

The GMs real draft work comes in when the invite workouts happen and they get the chance to sit down and talk with the players. Right now is very scouting report dependent, and they are making those independent of who the GM is. Worst case itís a matter of that report highlighting different things.

So what do you think is an acceptable amount of time for a new GM to come in an prepare for the draft?

Teams are already doing invites and talking to prospects aren't they?

Jamiecballer
06-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Yea, for the last 3 days. Scouts started preparing for the draft a long time ago.fair enough. I'm sure they are operating in crisis mode and someone else is providing direction until the picture is clear

warfelg
06-04-2018, 10:32 AM
So what do you think is an acceptable amount of time for a new GM to come in an prepare for the draft?

Teams are already doing invites and talking to prospects aren't they?

I dunno. Theyíve started scouting next yearís draft already. Most GMs admit to the year they take over its mostly the board from the previous GM that they work off of.

No they havenít started inviting. June 11th is the last day to withdraw and itís normally about then.

AllBall
06-04-2018, 11:34 AM

Yeah, NOTHING you quoted indicates that Silver is stopping them from doing anything. It is being dealt with.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Because he would publicly say it. :rolleyes:

rufo4100
06-04-2018, 11:56 AM
How does the dude still have a job! Once investigation is over he will be canned before the draft

D-Leethal
06-04-2018, 12:29 PM
I dunno. Theyíve started scouting next yearís draft already. Most GMs admit to the year they take over its mostly the board from the previous GM that they work off of.

No they havenít started inviting. June 11th is the last day to withdraw and itís normally about then.

Knicks are having a private workout with Trae Young tomorrow. Pretty sure these types of meetings/workouts have been going on for a fair amount of time already.

AllBall
06-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Because he would publicly say it. :rolleyes:

Any delay will be because lawyers are involved. It's going to be a talked about during the finals no matter if he's fired today or after the finals.

Vinylman
06-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Any delay will be because lawyers are involved. It's going to be a talked about during the finals no matter if he's fired today or after the finals.

why would lawyers be involved? If you are talking about lawyers conducting the investigation that is fine but lawyers have nothing to do with firing BC... he is under contract... they can fire him whenever they want for no reason at all as long as they pay out his contract.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 05:30 PM
why would lawyers be involved? If you are talking about lawyers conducting the investigation that is fine but lawyers have nothing to do with firing BC... he is under contract... they can fire him whenever they want for no reason at all as long as they pay out his contract.

Only thing I can think of is buyout as opposed to firing.

IndyRealist
06-04-2018, 05:39 PM

There could be huge penalties for firing without cause built into his contract. They might not even be able to terminate without cause. They may need the lawyers to give the ok before they remove him.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 06:00 PM
There could be huge penalties for firing without cause built into his contract. They might not even be able to terminate without cause. They may need the lawyers to give the ok before they remove him.

Eh, these things are different. If they needed cause like that almost all GMs would challenge a firing.

I really think it's they want him to resign or buyout, and he'll sit on making them fire him. That's where the lawyers need to be involved.

FlashBolt
06-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Proving something is entirely different. Can the Sixers definitively prove he was behind it or at fault? And how much at fault is to be put on him? lawyers definitely have to get involved at all fronts. None of us know how his contract looks like. It's pointless to guess which direction this thing goes from a legal standpoint. All I know is if I was a professional NBA player, I would never want to play under someone who is releasing sensitive info.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 06:41 PM
Proving something is entirely different. Can the Sixers definitively prove he was behind it or at fault? And how much at fault is to be put on him? lawyers definitely have to get involved at all fronts. None of us know how his contract looks like. It's pointless to guess which direction this thing goes from a legal standpoint. All I know is if I was a professional NBA player, I would never want to play under someone who is releasing sensitive info.

I mean....he violated HIPPA acts, and don't need a whole lot more than that. Apparently Okafor's people are trying to convince him to go after Colangelo on that alone.

Jamiecballer
06-04-2018, 07:07 PM
I'm ordering a batch of Eric Jr 76ers jerseys. who's with me?

warfelg
06-04-2018, 07:10 PM
http://normalcollars.com/

warfelg
06-04-2018, 07:10 PM
I'm ordering a batch of Eric Jr 76ers jerseys. who's with me?

As long as the number is 91

AllBall
06-04-2018, 07:56 PM

Because attorneys are already involved tells me firing him may not be as easy as we think. The longer this investigation takes the more to this story there may be.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Because attorneys are already involved tells me firing him may not be as easy as we think. The longer this investigation takes the more to this story there may be.

They could fire him right now if they wanted to. He told medical information to a person that wasn't privy to that information. That's the best case if it's his wife tweeting.

AllBall
06-04-2018, 08:06 PM
They could fire him right now if they wanted to. He told medical information to a person that wasn't privy to that information. That's the best case if it's his wife tweeting.

I'm sure the investigation is a matter of proving that it's a direct link to him. Either by deliberate disclosure or negligence to safeguard PII.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
I'm sure the investigation is a matter of proving that it's a direct link to him. Either by deliberate disclosure or negligence to safeguard PII.

I mean you put all the information out there that's known about in these tweets and it's a very very select number of people that knew the stuff that was out there. Pretty much to the point where it's him that let the info get out there.

There's not really much of a legal battle to be had unless they want to fire Colangelo and not pay him at all.

IndyRealist
06-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Eh, these things are different. If they needed cause like that almost all GMs would challenge a firing.

I really think it's they want him to resign or buyout, and he'll sit on making them fire him. That's where the lawyers need to be involved.

People like GMs agree to buyouts or resign so they can get another job. Teams agree to it to get it over with quickly, instead of a long drawn out contract dispute or worse, wrongful termination lawsuit. It's really not that easy to fire someone who has a contract, or teams would instead of going with buyouts.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 08:30 PM
People like GMs agree to buyouts or resign so they can get another job. Teams agree to it to get it over with quickly, instead of a long drawn out contract dispute or worse, wrongful termination lawsuit. It's really not that easy to fire someone who has a contract, or teams would instead of going with buyouts.

I think here there's incentive for him to take a buyout too. Do it with a non-disclosure as to the actual reasons why he left the franchise, so then publicly he can keep claiming his wife did it without him knowing, and the franchise will be able to move on without him and have him off their payroll. And with the team unable to ever release what really happened he can walk away looking like a fool rather than a lying sack of ****.

Jamiecballer
06-04-2018, 09:42 PM
I mean you put all the information out there that's known about in these tweets and it's a very very select number of people that knew the stuff that was out there. Pretty much to the point where it's him that let the info get out there.

There's not really much of a legal battle to be had unless they want to fire Colangelo and not pay him at all.precisely. they don't need to turn up anything to fire him, just to avoid paying him.

warfelg
06-04-2018, 10:04 PM
precisely. they don't need to turn up anything to fire him, just to avoid paying him.

Yup. This is t really down to if and when, but is it a resign, mutual buyout, or firing.

Vinylman
06-05-2018, 06:42 AM

name 1 GM contract in the history of the league that would keep a team from firing them if he is paid his full contract...

I will wait patiently

On a side note... even if what you said was true... which it isn't Ö it would take a lawyer about 30 seconds to read the contract and make a determination.

Vinylman
06-05-2018, 06:47 AM

sorry dude ... but you really don't know what you are talking about... there isn't a single NBA GM who can't be fired on the spot for no reason as long as you pay them.

Vinylman
06-05-2018, 06:48 AM

actually no... the investigation is to disprove it... if they can't do that he will be fired

warfelg
06-05-2018, 07:34 AM
sorry dude ... but you really don't know what you are talking about... there isn't a single NBA GM who can't be fired on the spot for no reason as long as you pay them.

This. So much this. They can just claim he isn't taking the team in the direction they want. I don't think everyone grasps how different contracts like GM/Coach/FO/Players is from our day to day jobs. They're basically working as independent contractors. And in that case you don't really need a reason to fire them.

Like I've said, he's going to get paid. He won't resign because that means that he forfeits that money. The Sixers won't fire him, because whats to stop him from bad mouthing them. To me, it taking this long, means they are talking a buyout behind the scene's with legal gag's put in place on both sides and he gets his full payout right now. The Sixers get him off their payroll, he can't talk bad, and likely get a non-compete built in; Colangelo get's a possible guarantee that the Sixers will never leak what actually happened, he can maintain his innocence if he wants, and he gets his money.

FWIW, Unrelated ---- The law firm doing the investigation will talk to Bryan and his wife separately today. Just silly. They've had almost a week to come up with a story together to take they heat off of them, and even more going back to when The Ringer called.

IndyRealist
06-05-2018, 08:14 AM
name 1 GM contract in the history of the league that would keep a team from firing them if he is paid his full contract...

I will wait patiently

On a side note... even if what you said was true... which it isn't Ö it would take a lawyer about 30 seconds to read the contract and make a determination.

1. Contracts are not publicly available. There's no way to know what's in them. You really didn't put much thought into this.
2. Have you ever read an employment contract? Not at-will paperwork, but an actual contract. Mine's like 20 pages and I'm not even that important.

TheDish87
06-05-2018, 08:46 AM
I mean....he violated HIPPA acts, and don't need a whole lot more than that. Apparently Okafor's people are trying to convince him to go after Colangelo on that alone.

he didnt violate hippa though.

Vinylman
06-05-2018, 08:47 AM
1. Contracts are not publicly available. There's no way to know what's in them. You really didn't put much thought into this.
2. Have you ever read an employment contract? Not at-will paperwork, but an actual contract. Mine's like 20 pages and I'm not even that important.

LMFAO... you are clueless... as for point 2 Ö many Ö but more importantly I have had many people at executive levels who have worked for my companies signed under these type of agreements...

I know what I am talking about Ö the legal issues are zero unless they want a buyout a CA and NCA ... there is nothing preventing them from firing him.

Vinylman
06-05-2018, 08:48 AM

how do you know? based on the tweets? that is irrelevant.

TheDish87
06-05-2018, 08:49 AM

yea, based on the tweets. thats all there is to go on.

warfelg
06-05-2018, 08:51 AM

Well you also believe he 100% didn't know this was going on.

warfelg
06-05-2018, 08:52 AM

Yup. The medical information was out there, and there are very few people who were privy to that information.

If he didn't tell someone, when we got an even stranger story that someone was complementing him, but also leaking everything good he could do, while single white female-ing his family and being a stalker.