PDA

View Full Version : Are We Headed For Warriors-Cavaliers IV ?

LaVar Ball
05-27-2018, 09:17 AM
It sure looks like it.

With CP out, and the splash brothers finding their groove, it seems like the Warriors should take game 7 despite it being in Houston.

Ideally, Cavs legit playoff experience should overwhelm the young guys in a pressure game 7 with the greatest game 7 performer in the history of the game in LeBron James. And heís overdue to win a playoff game in Boston in this series.

Iím sure the ratings will be thru the roof and itíll be the first time in history the same 2 teams meet in the finals 4 straight years.

Will you be watching? Who will you be rooting for?

Right now, Warriors with the 2-1 edge over Cavaliers.

Heediot
05-27-2018, 09:52 AM
who's dupe is this? bron fan for sure.

BKLYNpigeon
05-27-2018, 09:57 AM
I think Celtics have a good chance.

hugepatsfan
05-27-2018, 10:02 AM
I think they should both be the favorites because GS is better on paper and CLE has the GOAT. But BOS has a great chance and HOU would if CP3 were playing. They even showed that they can hang in spurts last night without CP3z

rhino17
05-27-2018, 10:03 AM
I have no interest in watching that, I'd skip it.

That being said, I would pick either team in the west to sweep either team in the east

goingfor28
05-27-2018, 10:21 AM
who's dupe is this? bron fan for sure.No dupe, that lavar himself.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cal827
05-27-2018, 11:14 AM
I have no interest in watching that, I'd skip it.

That being said, I would pick either team in the west to sweep either team in the east

Pretty much this. I don't see Cleveland or Boston able to really challenge Houston or Golden State.

europagnpilgrim
05-27-2018, 11:35 AM
Golden state more likely cements its dynasty with its 3rd title in 4yrs

the CP3 injury did them in

this only is going to make the summer of free agency more interesting, especially with all the Bron / KD / PG13 and even the possibility of moving Westbrook and what will CP3 do contract wise, does he take a max or does he smarten up and say I get injured a lot and takes a less but still sizeable deal to add a player or two if he re ups with Rockets

now I think about it I want a Warriors / Cavs 4, just so it would put to rest a 5th straight because I feel Bron would leave after getting either swept or gentleman style, I choose the former will happen since they have no Kyrie type who could help get that 1 game as last year with Bron, Curry and Klay are going to run laps around Cavs backcourt, or the Celtics though they would show more grit / fight

BDawk4Prez
05-27-2018, 12:04 PM
I think they should both be the favorites because GS is better on paper and CLE has the GOAT. But BOS has a great chance and HOU would if CP3 were playing. They even showed that they can hang in spurts last night without CP3z

Jordanís out of retirement and on the Cavs?

Scoots
05-27-2018, 03:34 PM
I hope so

tredigs
05-27-2018, 06:34 PM
Celtics Warriors

likemystylez
05-27-2018, 07:14 PM
Celtics Warriors

This is kind of what im hoping for

TrueFan420
05-27-2018, 08:01 PM
I hope so

I hope not. I'd rather Warriors vs Celtics

Scoots
05-27-2018, 08:13 PM
I hope not. I'd rather Warriors vs Celtics

Warriors Celtics would be fun, but I think Warriors Cavs may be easier for the Warriors.

More-Than-Most
05-27-2018, 08:23 PM
Best matchup for me is Rockets/Cavs which has no shot of happening. Warriors/celtics would be a good series with the celtics winning a game... If its rockets/celtics or rockets/cavs it could go 6... Warriors/cavs is a sweep with warriors winning 3 games by 15 plus.

Nobody should want warriors/cavs outside of warrior fans lol... It would be utter domination.

LaVar Ball
05-28-2018, 02:06 AM
So it's either going to be Warriors-Cavs or Rockets-Cavs.

Who ya got?!

IKnowHoops
05-28-2018, 02:18 AM
Unlike most people, I do believe that Cavs have a legit shot against Houston. They have GOAT.

Lebron cannot be denied GOAT status if he can will this team to a ring in the same fashion he just got past the Celtics with.

Sixers3Fan
05-28-2018, 07:29 AM
Harden LeBron would be great to see. But I know the media and everyone else is pushing for Cavs Warriors again

D-Leethal
05-28-2018, 08:26 AM
I don't even think I would watch Warriors sweep Cavs. Snoozefest.

tp13baby
05-28-2018, 09:11 AM
Warriors were too much for them last year this year is even worse. Itís unfortunate cause people are gonna talk bad about Lebron losing another when in reality itís more embarrassing The greatest team ever assembled needed CP3 to get injured to win a series.

likemystylez
05-28-2018, 09:12 AM
Warriors were too much for them last year this year is even worse. Itís unfortunate cause people are gonna yíall bad about Lebron losing another when in reality itís more embarrassing The greatest team ever assembled needed CP3 to get injured to win a series.

The 60s celtics who had 8 hall of fmers might think otherwise regarding greatest team ever assembled. Also- warriors havent even won yet, and usually the home team wins game 7s

likemystylez
05-28-2018, 09:15 AM
Warriors Celtics would be fun, but I think Warriors Cavs may be easier for the Warriors.

if somehow the warriors get through the game tonight- id prefer the next round be a little bit easier. this is very hard on us warrior fans

Heediot
05-28-2018, 09:53 AM
I don't even think I would watch Warriors sweep Cavs. Snoozefest.

touche.

brandt
05-28-2018, 01:10 PM
It sure looks like it.

With CP out, and the splash brothers finding their groove, it seems like the Warriors should take game 7 despite it being in Houston.

Ideally, Cavs legit playoff experience should overwhelm the young guys in a pressure game 7 with the greatest game 7 performer in the history of the game in LeBron James. And heís overdue to win a playoff game in Boston in this series.

Iím sure the ratings will be thru the roof and itíll be the first time in history the same 2 teams meet in the finals 4 straight years.

Will you be watching? Who will you be rooting for?

Right now, Warriors with the 2-1 edge over Cavaliers.

God I hope not! Lets have something different for a change. Unfortunately though, that will probably be the match up unless Paul is 100 percent healthy.

Chronz
05-28-2018, 04:37 PM
God I hope not! Lets have something different for a change. Unfortunately though, that will probably be the match up unless Paul is 100 percent healthy.
Totally competitive league was totally not predictable 2 years ago

JordansBulls
05-28-2018, 09:00 PM
Unlike most people, I do believe that Cavs have a legit shot against Houston. They have GOAT.

Lebron cannot be denied GOAT status if he can will this team to a ring in the same fashion he just got past the Celtics with.
Beating the Celtics this year with it's young players is like a NBA team beating Villanova in a series.

LA_Raiders
05-29-2018, 12:08 AM
Cavs will get destroyed by the Warriors

HandsOnTheWheel
05-29-2018, 12:10 AM
Yes.

Scoots
05-29-2018, 12:35 AM
It's a fact.