PDA

View Full Version : Paul Georgeís agent telling people client will re-sign with Thunder

More-Than-Most
05-25-2018, 07:17 PM
https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/-paul-georges-agent-telling-people-client-will-resign-with-thunder-514579.html

well there goes 1 free agent.

TrueFan420
05-25-2018, 07:54 PM
It's all just misdirection he's signing with LA right

Giannis94
05-25-2018, 08:18 PM
Good. Hope lol gets stuck wit booooooooooogie gor max.

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2018, 08:47 PM
Lmao he would be a MORON if he re-signs in OKC

Giannis94
05-25-2018, 09:03 PM
Lmao he would be a MORON if he re-signs in OKC

He has a better shot at winning anything in okc than LA.

BKLYNpigeon
05-25-2018, 09:09 PM
he's just forcing Lakers had to make trades and build a Superteam with him and Lebron

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2018, 09:19 PM

Bro pause your trolling for a second and think...

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2018, 09:20 PM
he's just forcing Lakers had to make trades and build a Superteam with him and Lebron

We have to unload Deng to make it happen, and to make that happen... ugh. Yup

Cal827
05-25-2018, 09:21 PM
He's going to agree to sign....and trade

All in all, this is good for the Thunder. Westbrook-Roberson-George-???-Adams. See if they can either get a 3/D SF/PF for cheap on the market, or look to move Melo and Picks to get some guys... I mean, with Melo's huge contract, they might be able to absorb a few contracts for him (depends on how willing they are to send picks out)....

Or of course, look to draft someone who could is closest to NBA ready as they can.

Giannis94
05-25-2018, 09:32 PM
Bro pause your trolling for a second and think...

This isn't trolling. I'm being dead serious. Adam's, Westy and Roberson is better than lonzo/kuz / Ingram and Deng.

You think I'm trolling because of my reputation. But if you would honestly take the Lal over okc future I don't know what to tell you. It's a shame that you're trying to get me in trouble.

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2018, 09:38 PM

All in all, this is good for the Thunder. Westbrook-Roberson-George-???-Adams. See if they can either get a 3/D SF/PF for cheap on the market, or look to move Melo and Picks to get some guys... I mean, with Melo's huge contract, they might be able to absorb a few contracts for him (depends on how willing they are to send picks out)....

Or of course, look to draft someone who could is closest to NBA ready as they can.

Lmao 27million Melo?

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2018, 09:38 PM

Lmao 27million Melo?

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2018, 09:46 PM
This isn't trolling. I'm being dead serious. Adam's, Westy and Roberson is better than lonzo/kuz / Ingram and Deng.

You think I'm trolling because of my reputation. But if you would honestly take the Lal over okc future I don't know what to tell you. It's a shame that you're trying to get me in trouble.

Wtf are you even talking about, I always defended you and others. I thinks Bans are ridiculous but ok...

Thatís great and all but let me ask you a question take Paul George and put him on the either currently contructed team, which one is better? Theyíre both just playoff teams, not championship teams. PG re-signing outs OKC paying their roster over 220million..... THATíS HUGE for a small market team. If he signed in LA it would be a move with plenty of cap space Randle, Ingram, Kuz, Ball, Hart etc and flexibility to get better.

Honestly, I donít care either way tbh, he can re-sign in OKC but I think itís a mistake, sign in Philly before OKC.

Giannis94
05-25-2018, 09:49 PM
Lmao 27million Melo?

Wtf are you even talking about, I always defended you and others. I thinks Bans are ridiculous but ok...

Thatís great and all but let me ask you a question take Paul George and put him on the either currently contructed team, which one is better? Theyíre both just playoff teams, not championship teams. PG re-signing outs OKC paying their roster over 220million..... THATíS HUGE for a small market team. If he signed in LA it would be a move with plenty of cap space Randle, Ingram, Kuz, Ball, Hart etc and flexibility to get better.

Honestly, I donít care either way tbh, he can re-sign in OKC but I think itís a mistake, sign in Philly before OKC.

And I have nothing against you and appreciate you. I just don't think the Lakers are an upgrade over the thunder. As far as Philly goes, I'm not commenting on them. I'm not risking a ban for saying "I aggree or I disagree".

beasted86
05-25-2018, 09:55 PM
If OKC is willing to open their wallet and pay max, its a no brainer.

Solid chance for consecutive playoffs ever year, and waaaay more guaranteed money. And I don't want to hear garbage about LA marketing opportunities with their RIDICULOUS state taxes that are by a landslide higher than any other state.

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2018, 09:57 PM
And I have nothing against you and appreciate you. I just don't think the Lakers are an upgrade over the thunder. As far as Philly goes, I'm not commenting on them. I'm not risking a ban for saying "I aggree or I disagree".

LMao **** bans.

GREATNESS ONE
05-25-2018, 09:59 PM
If OKC is willing to open their wallet and pay max, its a no brainer.

Solid chance for consecutive playoffs ever year, and waaaay more guaranteed money. And I don't want to hear garbage about LA marketing opportunities with their RIDICULOUS state taxes that are by a landslide higher than any other state.

Way more guaranteed money? Bro, heís not winning the championship in OKC. But hey what do I know, stay in Oklahoma lmao my dad lives there, visited a few times.... how?

Giannis94
05-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Way more guaranteed money? Bro, heís not winning the championship in OKC. But hey what do I know, stay in Oklahoma lmao my dad lives there, visited a few times.... how?
Is okc able to offer an extra year or whatever it is?

More-Than-Most
05-25-2018, 10:10 PM
pg13 just wants the max money... he would be stupid to stay over going to LA... LA gets you money and endorsements as well but yes has more tax and OKC will get further for now but are pretty capped potential wise. WHy not go and grow with a young team with more 2 way upside? Seems like he just wants to stick with the best player over the best team which is stupid to me. No the lakers arent better than OKC but neither team has a shot at winning a title over the next few years... Why not go to the bigger market with much more potential and an organization willing to do anything.

IndyRealist
05-25-2018, 10:12 PM

Extra year and higher % raises every year. There's a reason you trade for the contracts of max players. Bird rights.

Giannis94
05-25-2018, 10:15 PM
Extra year and higher % raises every year. There's a reason you trade for the contracts of max players. Bird rights.

I thought birds rights you had to spend the years with that team? And I assume okc has a low tax rate to attract commerce. I think I read that Giancarlo startons extension was going to have a ton taken away due to taxes..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/giancarlo-stantons-trade-yankees-may-cost-roughly-30-million-035516711.html

IndyRealist
05-25-2018, 10:42 PM
Bird rights follow the player should they be traded.

GREATNESS ONE
05-26-2018, 01:30 AM

Yea I know what he meant...

More-Than-Most
05-26-2018, 02:48 AM
PG13 can make more with the lakers long term but its peanuts when you factor certain things in.. this is why big markets no longer have a profound advantage unless its just a players hometown and they want to go there... PG13 could make a ton from endorsements but he loses a ton in taxes and building with a new team over making it to the playoffs with a known star... The endorsements will come nomatter what so the extra year plus LA taxes makes the big time advantage no longer an advantage. I still think PG13 should go because he is a moron staying in a capped situation.

More-Than-Most
05-26-2018, 02:48 AM
the lakers would be ******** if they tossed a max at cousins esp coming off that injury.

LaVar Ball
05-26-2018, 06:12 AM

Roberson airballs free throws

GTF outta here bro. Youíre horrible

mightybosstone
05-26-2018, 07:08 AM
Roberson airballs free throws

GTF outta here bro. Youíre horrible

He's right. Think about out it it, dude. The Thunder with those three primary guys and Oladipo before he was any good were a playoff team and played a competitive series with Houston a year ago.

Meanwhile the Lakers won a whopping 35 games this season. Do they have some good young players? Sure. But they don't have anyone remotely on Westy's level, and Roberson and Adams bring more to the table as role players with their grit and defense than LA's role players do.

And for the record, I still think there's an excellent chance PG ends up in LA. But he can't be the only guy to sign there if they want to be a serious playoff squad in the West. They need to add another key piece, or one of their young guys needs to make a huge leap for them to crack the postseason.

I don't think this OKC team has much potential as constructed, but they're at least a perennial top 5 seed in the West. I don't think the Lakers with George alone would be...

IndyRealist
05-26-2018, 07:10 AM
California endorsement money is vastly overblown. Unless you're on the Warriors, every other player in the top 10 in endorsement money is outside of Cali. Lebron is #1, Harden, Westbrook, Irving, Giannis, Lillard, and Wade are all top 10 in endorsements.

BKLYNpigeon
05-26-2018, 07:27 AM
Thunder Sign and Trade PG to the Lakers. lol.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
05-26-2018, 08:23 AM
I could see Suns eating Deng if Ball and Kuzma is included. Suns like to collect PG's.

Giannis94
05-26-2018, 09:41 AM
He's right. Think about out it it, dude. The Thunder with those three primary guys and Oladipo before he was any good were a playoff team and played a competitive series with Houston a year ago.

Meanwhile the Lakers won a whopping 35 games this season. Do they have some good young players? Sure. But they don't have anyone remotely on Westy's level, and Roberson and Adams bring more to the table as role players with their grit and defense than LA's role players do.

And for the record, I still think there's an excellent chance PG ends up in LA. But he can't be the only guy to sign there if they want to be a serious playoff squad in the West. They need to add another key piece, or one of their young guys needs to make a huge leap for them to crack the postseason.

I don't think this OKC team has much potential as constructed, but they're at least a perennial top 5 seed in the West. I don't think the Lakers with George alone would be...

And in OKC he doesn't have to "be the star". And I don't know much about his personality ; but some players just don't like being the face of a franchise. Sure, going home to LA would be nice as that's "home". PG has always been a "star" but he's never taken that next step into the 5-8/10 range which we've all been waiting for.

I feel like if he has an average season in LA, he'll get obliterated not just by LA media but nationally and probably be a lottery team.He has an average season in OKC and call it how it is, no one really cares and they probably drop a few seeds. Not all players can or want the pressure and microscope on them

mightybosstone
05-26-2018, 10:44 AM
And in OKC he doesn't have to "be the star". And I don't know much about his personality ; but some players just don't like being the face of a franchise. Sure, going home to LA would be nice as that's "home". PG has always been a "star" but he's never taken that next step into the 5-8/10 range which we've all been waiting for.

I feel like if he has an average season in LA, he'll get obliterated not just by LA media but nationally and probably be a lottery team.He has an average season in OKC and call it how it is, no one really cares and they probably drop a few seeds. Not all players can or want the pressure and microscope on them
Your signature makes me want to throw up in my mouth. Just a heads up, but there's a strong chance one of these days you're going to piss me off and I'm going to report your sig for being blatantly instigatory...

For someone who always says he's trying not to get banned, your actions speak otherwise...

GREATNESS ONE
05-26-2018, 10:51 AM
Your signature makes me want to throw up in my mouth. Just a heads up, but there's a strong chance one of these days you're going to piss me off and I'm going to report your sig for being blatantly instigatory...

For someone who always says he's trying not to get banned, your actions speak otherwise...

Lmao his sig is fugly *** fuuuuuuuuk.

R. Johnson#3
05-26-2018, 10:59 AM
Russ probably threatened PGís life. I imagine he slashed his tires to show he wasnít playing.

Giannis94
05-26-2018, 11:10 AM

PSD brought politics back a few years ago. I'm keeping political posts in the politics forum but my sig is not instigstory. It's 3 well known people.

I find it laughable, although totally expected from you- that you wold report me. Turn sigs off or block me if you have a problem. Like a certain group has been vocal about exercising their right to free speech, this falls in a similar vein - except I am not verbally attacking or insulting anyone with my sig.

GREATNESS ONE
05-26-2018, 11:14 AM
Russ probably threatened PGís life. I imagine he slashed his tires to show he wasnít playing.

LMfao

KobeOwnSU
05-26-2018, 11:21 AM

Thanks for Kareem btw...Appreciate all those championships he helped us win.

Giannis94
05-26-2018, 11:26 AM
Thanks for Kareem btw...Appreciate all those championships he helped us win.

No problem! You should also say "thank you" to a few members within legal system for a few of your titles while you're at it.

KobeOwnSU
05-26-2018, 11:32 AM
No problem! You should also say "thank you" to a few members within legal system for a few of your titles while you're at it.

White *****es like the black dick bro, what can I say?

Giannis94
05-26-2018, 11:44 AM
White *****es like the black dick bro, what can I say?

lololol. No arguing that. I coneede. You win.

FlashBolt
05-26-2018, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't resign in OKC.

Vinylman
05-26-2018, 12:36 PM

wow... it appears your time off from the site hasn't helped your BBIQ

Vinylman
05-26-2018, 12:40 PM

the lakers don't want a S&T... they want him to Opt-In and agree to a trade like CP3 did... they save around $10 million next year that way which means they can sign another max guy without trading deng

Vinylman
05-26-2018, 12:43 PM

yeah... it is funny how the argument is "better team" ... if the criteria was to play for the best team there are about 10 other options at this point other than OKC and the Lakers...

the arguments in here are beyond ignorant because the argument is couched as the Lakers or Thunder

You can't educate dumb though

Giannis94
05-26-2018, 12:48 PM
yeah... it is funny how the argument is "better team" ... if the criteria was to play for the best team there are about 10 other options at this point other than OKC and the Lakers...

the arguments in here are beyond ignorant because the argument is couched as the Lakers or Thunder

You can't educate dumb though

Right. Because A.) I'm not allowed to talk about one team that could make a run at him and B.) We don;t know what moves other teams could make the better position themselves to make a run at him. So thus we are only talking about LAL vs. OKC as that is how the conversation has gone.

Vinylman
05-26-2018, 12:54 PM

I am not gonna argue LA over OKC but you are completely ignoring OKC's cap situation... not just next year but moving forward... they are in cap hell and have no ability to improve the team... How will they improve next year? Roberson is gonna get healthy? How are they going to add anyone else without trading Roberson or Adams? Not that there is a market for either.

You do understand that if PG13 signs a max for next year that their cap number between just him and russ goes up almost $18 million when they are already paying tax.

Will PG13 sign in LA? I have no idea nor does the articles author.. what I do know is that if winning is his goal there is zero chance he re-signs in OKC

Vinylman
05-26-2018, 12:57 PM
Right. Because A.) I'm not allowed to talk about one team that could make a run at him and B.) We don;t know what moves other teams could make the better position themselves to make a run at him. So thus we are only talking about LAL vs. OKC as that is how the conversation has gone.

Like I said... you take the article at face value and use no reasoning ... your entire argument with people saying he shouldn't re-sign in OKC is that OKC is better than the Lakers...

solid logic

crewfan13
05-26-2018, 01:10 PM
To be fair most guys donít care as much about the dollar amount that actually comes through on the check, itís more about the prestige of what their contract indicates. So I donít think most guys factor in the tax thing as much as we like to think. The contract is more about having the 9th biggest contract in the nba, and I donít think it matters to them as much if they actually have the 15th largest take home pay after taxes or cost of living adjustments.

As for the lakers vs okc, sure okc will likely be better short term. But I just donít see a championship out of that okc team unless things fall crazy into place perfectly. They would probably need some injury help in the West and/or a big time hit in the draft (like borderline star), which is difficult late in the draft. To me, I donít see a legitimate path forward for okc that involves them being a true contender.

LA on the other hand at least has a path forward. I have no idea if itíll work. They can create cap space to get additional free agents, and potentially another star. They have young, high potential players who could develop or be traded for immediate help. If youíre selling me on those two teams as a free agent, the LA situation sounds better in all honesty. Now for him in particular, LA is geographically more enticing but okc can offer more cash. So itís not a super easy call.

LaVar Ball
05-26-2018, 01:20 PM
Thunder Sign and Trade PG to the Lakers. lol.

Why would the lakers give up their young assets to help OKC?

Makes no sense

Lakers + Giants
05-26-2018, 01:35 PM
I don't even want PG as a free agent and now we're getting him in a sign and trade? **** no.

Giannis94
05-26-2018, 01:45 PM
I don't even want PG as a free agent and now we're getting him in a sign and trade? **** no.

I know pg got bashed a ton during the season. There were a number of posters that were outspoken about him and how he's overrated af. Including one who's team will be in contention to sign him. Will be interesting to see how the narrative changes

LaVar Ball
05-26-2018, 01:52 PM
I think PG cares about being liked. And he seems like the guy who scared of and doesnít want to disappoint WB. I think he re-signs in OKC

Bostonjorge
05-26-2018, 01:53 PM
George is in Vegas and so is Kuzma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lasportshub.com/2018/05/26/los-angeles-lakers-kyle-kuzma-paul-george-las-vegas/amp/

Okc canít give him the super max because George donít qualify for it. Getting hurt has given him multiple years of not making All Star games or any all NBA teams. He will only leave what Hayward left on the table. He wonít leave nothing close to what Durant left on the table when he left.

LaVar Ball
05-26-2018, 01:59 PM
George is in Vegas and so is Kuzma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lasportshub.com/2018/05/26/los-angeles-lakers-kyle-kuzma-paul-george-las-vegas/amp/

Okc canít give him the super max because George donít qualify for it. Getting hurt has given him multiple years of not making All Star games or any all NBA teams. He will only leave what Hayward left on the table. He wonít leave nothing close to what Durant left on the table when he left.

This means nothing

Iím in Vegas. Does that mean Iím joining the Lakers too?!

beasted86
05-26-2018, 04:19 PM
To be fair most guys donít care as much about the dollar amount that actually comes through on the check, itís more about the prestige of what their contract indicates. So I donít think most guys factor in the tax thing as much as we like to think. The contract is more about having the 9th biggest contract in the nba, and I donít think it matters to them as much if they actually have the 15th largest take home pay after taxes or cost of living adjustments.

As for the lakers vs okc, sure okc will likely be better short term. But I just donít see a championship out of that okc team unless things fall crazy into place perfectly. They would probably need some injury help in the West and/or a big time hit in the draft (like borderline star), which is difficult late in the draft. To me, I donít see a legitimate path forward for okc that involves them being a true contender.

LA on the other hand at least has a path forward. I have no idea if itíll work. They can create cap space to get additional free agents, and potentially another star. They have young, high potential players who could develop or be traded for immediate help. If youíre selling me on those two teams as a free agent, the LA situation sounds better in all honesty. Now for him in particular, LA is geographically more enticing but okc can offer more cash. So itís not a super easy call.

Flaw in this mindset is that players only play in the NBA to win championships.

Some guys just want a puncher's chance at a title and a big contact. PG gets both if OKC wants to open the wallet up.

The only way any debate comes in my mind is if the Thunder are offering any less than a full max. Neither OKC or LAL are looking like they have even a 1% chance of winning a title in the next 3 years (when he'll likely be able to opt out again). So the decision should be mostly driven by money. Can PG make up the huge losses in raises per year and/or a 5th yr? That's the question I would present as his agent.

For a guy with his injury history, and the fact he'll be 31 next chance he gets to opt out I'm signing the dotted line for the team that's offers the full fledged max deal.

Chronz
05-26-2018, 08:31 PM

Doesn't it just read I like my party after 8 years ofthe other party? Really that unnerving?

IndyRealist
05-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Doesn't it just read I like my party after 8 years ofthe other party? Really that unnerving?

If this were sports teams....

mightybosstone
05-26-2018, 09:04 PM

Never said it was unnerving. I said it doesn't really belong on PSD. This is primarily a sports forum. If people want to express their opinions on politics, there are a million places to do that. But I see people post moronic political posts all day on social media. I shouldn't have to see it on a sports forum.

mrblisterdundee
05-26-2018, 09:43 PM
Still seems like the Thunder will need to do something big to keep George, like buying out Anthony or figuring out a trade. Theoretically, George is a decent fit with Westbrook, Adams and Roberson. Get rid of Anthony and add a combo wing or stretch-four who can shoot and defend. Hopefully Grant keeps developing, and Patterson regains some of his old form.

Giannis94
05-26-2018, 09:52 PM
Still seems like the Thunder will need to do something big to keep George, like buying out Anthony or figuring out a trade. Theoretically, George is a decent fit with Westbrook, Adams and Roberson. Get rid of Anthony and add a combo wing or stretch-four who can shoot and defend. Hopefully Grant keeps developing, and Patterson regains some of his old form.
If PG takes that step that we've all been waiting on they could be a serious contender. I just don't have reason to believe he will.

GREATNESS ONE
05-27-2018, 12:13 AM
Lmao Contender? Next step? Heís gotta be better than Durant next step, no one sees that happening.

crewfan13
05-27-2018, 08:34 AM
Flaw in this mindset is that players only play in the NBA to win championships.

Some guys just want a puncher's chance at a title and a big contact. PG gets both if OKC wants to open the wallet up.

The only way any debate comes in my mind is if the Thunder are offering any less than a full max. Neither OKC or LAL are looking like they have even a 1% chance of winning a title in the next 3 years (when he'll likely be able to opt out again). So the decision should be mostly driven by money. Can PG make up the huge losses in raises per year and/or a 5th yr? That's the question I would present as his agent.

For a guy with his injury history, and the fact he'll be 31 next chance he gets to opt out I'm signing the dotted line for the team that's offers the full fledged max deal.

But I sort of address that with the rest of the post. Okc can offer more money and maybe more immediate wins. LA can pitch roster flexibility to have a better chance at creating a true contender and a better location for George.

Depending what youíre looking for, itís not that easy. And Iím not sure heís giving up that much money either. I doubt the 5th year is that appealing, and as a lot of superstars have shown, it can actually be beneficial to opt out and resign frequently. So I wouldnít at all be shocked if he opts out after two years when heís 30 and eligible for a 5 year extension with his new or current team.

Giannis94
05-27-2018, 08:37 AM
Lmao Contender? Next step? Heís gotta be better than Durant next step, no one sees that happening.

I don't even think Durant is that good. :shrug:

Vinylman
05-27-2018, 09:17 AM
Never said it was unnerving. I said it doesn't really belong on PSD. This is primarily a sports forum. If people want to express their opinions on politics, there are a million places to do that. But I see people post moronic political posts all day on social media. I shouldn't have to see it on a sports forum.

so you are against the NFL players kneeling then

Heediot
05-27-2018, 09:56 AM
okc should try and retain as much assets as possible and worry about the tax later. just sweet talk george into re-signing, dump salary later.

mightybosstone
05-27-2018, 04:16 PM
so you are against the NFL players kneeling then

No, actually. That's a totally different scenario. They're using their presence as a platform to provide an opinion on social and racial issues that are prevalent in our society. I have zero problem with that.

That's a little difference than someone creating an obviously argumentative signature in an internet sports forum to deliberately piss off everyone who disagrees with him. And if he wants to talk politics on PSD, there's literally a forum for that: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?366-Politics

Giannis94
05-27-2018, 05:29 PM
No, actually. That's a totally different scenario. They're using their presence as a platform to provide an opinion on social and racial issues that are prevalent in our society. I have zero problem with that.

That's a little difference than someone creating an obviously argumentative signature in an internet sports forum to deliberately piss off everyone who disagrees with him. And if he wants to talk politics on PSD, there's literally a forum for that: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?366-Politics
Listen up my padowan,

I had a very similar signature before I got banned and the same avatar with a similar if not identical message in my sig. You are using your distaste of me and our great president to attempt to attempt to start a passing match.

KY sig before. I was banned wasn't an issue and it shouldn't be now. You have a problem with it now and not before is hypocritical yet unexpected given who is trying to bait me.

mightybosstone
05-27-2018, 05:34 PM
Listen up my padowan,

I had a very similar signature before I got banned and the same avatar with a similar if not identical message in my sig. You are using your distaste of me and our great president to attempt to attempt to start a passing match.

KY sig before. I was banned wasn't an issue and it shouldn't be now. You have a problem with it now and not before is hypocritical yet unexpected given who is trying to bait me.

What's a passing match?

Vinylman
05-27-2018, 07:24 PM

Sad you don't see it

mightybosstone
05-27-2018, 07:50 PM
Sad you don't see it

Don't see what? Is there a word or two missing here? :confused:

LaVar Ball
05-28-2018, 02:07 AM
I think there is less pressure for Paul George in Oklahoma City. I think he's better served as a second banana. I think he should stay in Oklahoma City.

He will not be able to handle the pressure and scrutiny in Los Angeles.

Giannis94
05-28-2018, 08:09 AM
I think there is less pressure for Paul George in Oklahoma City. I think he's better served as a second banana. I think he should stay in Oklahoma City.

He will not be able to handle the pressure and scrutiny in Los Angeles.

Like you, LaVar!

ewing
05-28-2018, 09:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKDeiMD9a7w

Leftcoast_yg
05-29-2018, 11:25 AM

Better than Greek freak by miles

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 11:37 AM
Better than Greek freak by miles

waddup KD's burner!

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-29-2018, 11:54 AM

Do you watch basketball?

Giannis94
05-29-2018, 11:57 AM
Do you watch basketball?

Unfortunately, yes. And I misspoke. I think he is good. Just overrated.

TrueFan420
05-29-2018, 12:20 PM
California endorsement money is vastly overblown. Unless you're on the Warriors, every other player in the top 10 in endorsement money is outside of Cali. Lebron is #1, Harden, Westbrook, Irving, Giannis, Lillard, and Wade are all top 10 in endorsements.

Where did you that info? I'm not sure all the endorsement #s are public are they?

IndyRealist
05-29-2018, 12:46 PM
Where did you that info? I'm not sure all the endorsement #s are public are they?
Forbes publishes it every year.

TheDish87
05-29-2018, 01:41 PM
PG13 can make more with the lakers long term but its peanuts when you factor certain things in.. this is why big markets no longer have a profound advantage unless its just a players hometown and they want to go there... PG13 could make a ton from endorsements but he loses a ton in taxes and building with a new team over making it to the playoffs with a known star... The endorsements will come nomatter what so the extra year plus LA taxes makes the big time advantage no longer an advantage. I still think PG13 should go because he is a moron staying in a capped situation.

he already makes a ton from endorsements. you need a big market to gain exposure anymore. The Lakers dont have much, hes not putting that team in the playoffs as is.

warfelg
05-29-2018, 01:50 PM

Pretty much. The age of social media has really eliminated the small market issues in football and basketball. Baseball and Hockey still see it, but that's due to the more regional nature of those sports.

Bostonjorge
05-30-2018, 09:41 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.silverscreenandroll.com/platform/amp/2018/5/30/17411280/la-lakers-news-julius-randle-paul-george-seen-watching-pre-draft-workout-together-free-agency-2018

George likes to be seen with Laker players. Where are his Okc teammates?

GREATNESS ONE
05-30-2018, 10:00 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.silverscreenandroll.com/platform/amp/2018/5/30/17411280/la-lakers-news-julius-randle-paul-george-seen-watching-pre-draft-workout-together-free-agency-2018

Thanks bro! I'll re-post this in the Lakers forum

IndyRealist
05-30-2018, 10:04 PM

I think this is the relevant quote from the article.

For one, George and Randle share an agent (Aaron Mintz), and could have been at the workout supporting their fellow Mintz client, Dukeís Grayson Allen.

Giannis94
05-30-2018, 10:08 PM
Thanks bro! I'll re-post this in the Lakers forum

Post that lonzo ball headliner that was up on psd all day on the Lakers forum, too

GREATNESS ONE
05-31-2018, 01:14 AM
Post that lonzo ball headliner that was up on psd all day on the Lakers forum, too

I wish he was!!!

GREATNESS ONE
05-31-2018, 01:18 AM
I think this is the relevant quote from the article.

true but also Donovan Mitchell was there and his agent isn't Mintz. It's not like he went out of his way to hang with Randle and I'm sure a big part was for Grayson Allen but they are hanging out and that could be important. especially when Kuzma/ZO/George were all in Vegas at the same time, arriving at the same time...

Giannis94
05-31-2018, 01:27 PM
I wish he was!!!

I'm so happy you guys got stuck with the Ball family. No place better