PDA

View Full Version : Who would be the best teams if aging players were back in their primes?

dee85
05-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Cavaliers
George Hill
J.R. Smith(Nuggets/Knicks)
LeBron James
Kevin Love(Timberwolves)
Tristan Thompson

Bench:
Jeff Green(Thunder/Celtics)
Jordan Clarkson
Rodney Hood
Kyle Korver(76ers/Jazz/Bulls/Hawks)
Larry Nance Jr.
Kendrick Perkins(Celtics)

Warriors
Stephen Curry
Klay Thompson
Kevin Durant
Draymond Green
Zaza Pachulia(Hawks)

Bench:
Andre Iguodala(76ers/Nuggets)
David West(Hornets)
Nick Young(Lakers)
Shaun Livingston
JaVale McGee(Wizards/Nuggets)

Rockets
Chris Paul(Hornets)
James Harden
Joe Johnson(Hawks)
Ryan Anderson
Nene(Nuggets)

Bench:
Eric Gordon
Trevor Ariza
Clint Capela
Gerald Green(Suns)

Heat
Goran Dragic
Dwyane Wade
Josh Richardson
Udonis Haslem
Hassan Whiteside

Bench:
Tyler Johnson
Dion Waiters
James Johnson
Kelly Olynyk
Wayne Ellington

Timberwolves
Derrick Rose(MVP)
Jimmy Butler
Andrew Wiggins
Taj Gibson
Karl-Anthony Towns

Bench:
Jeff Teague
Jamal Crawford(Knicks/Warriors/Hawks/ Trail Blazers/Clippers)
Aaron Brooks(Rockets)

Thunder
Russell Westbrook
Andre Roberson
Paul George
Carmelo Anthony(Nuggets/Knicks)
Steven Adams

Bench:
Raymond Felton(Bobcats/Knicks)
Corey Brewer(Timberwolves/Nuggets)
Nick Collison

Spurs
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobili
Kawhi Leonard
LaMarcus Aldridge
Pau Gasol(Grizzlies/Lakers)

Bench:
Rudy Gay(Grizzlies/Raptors/Kings)
Danny Green
Patty Mills

GREATNESS ONE
05-11-2018, 02:17 AM
Spurs.

COOLbeans
05-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Id take the Warriors then Spurs.

Igoudala in his prime is the X factor. And then of course the Spurs. Though Parker and Ginobili would be neutralized by GS's defense.

AntiG
05-11-2018, 03:30 PM
still the Warriors. The only player better than Durant and Curry is Lebron.

kdspurman
05-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Id take the Warriors then Spurs.

Igoudala in his prime is the X factor. And then of course the Spurs. Though Parker and Ginobili would be neutralized by GS's defense.

Parker and Ginobili have went against some legit defenses/defenders in their time and been successful. Those guys in their prime are far different than who they have been the last few years.

FlashBolt
05-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Prime Gasol+Aldridge+Leonard+Parker+Manu? Give me the Spurs!

COOLbeans
05-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Parker and Ginobili have went against some legit defenses/defenders in their time and been successful. Those guys in their prime are far different than who they have been the last few years.

Iím aware of that. Iím not sure if they could neutralize GS is what Iím saying.

COOLbeans
05-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Spurs look hella sexy though with Rudy off the bench. I still like Iggy off the bench, and prime Zara isnít sorry. He actually use to be very effective defensively and on the boards. With prime Durant I like the Warriors

TrueFan420
05-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Spurs would be nasty as hell. I'd say a toss up between them and the warriors.

SteBO
05-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Toss up between Spurs/Warriors. By todayís rules, the Warriors have an advantage but with prime Gasol/Aldridge they have a height/skill advantage in the post, and with Parker/Manu in their peaks, they can dictate tempo. Kawhi obviously obviously is a huge factor as well

COOLbeans
05-11-2018, 05:42 PM
The question is whether you believe the Spurs of 2003 can beat the Warriors of 2017 with a prime Iggy off the bench. Aldridge and Gasol in their primes May be equivalent to Duncan but Iím not even sure if thatís the case.

They simply arenít as good so itís difficult to compare since Duncan isnít on the team and those guys virtually play the same position and canít really hit the 3

Chronz
05-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Spurs look hella sexy though with Rudy off the bench. I still like Iggy off the bench, and prime Zara isnít sorry. He actually use to be very effective defensively and on the boards. With prime Durant I like the Warriors
Rudy is a better team player outside of his prime. Your takes are absolutely sickening .to my stomach

ODB13
05-11-2018, 06:33 PM
I want to say Warriors, but prime Duncan... I think he would give them a damn good run for their money.

JordansBulls
05-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Cavs because of JR Smith.

mrblisterdundee
05-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Nobody's beating a Super Death Lineup with prime Curry, Thompson, Iguodala, Durant and Green.

Chronz
05-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Prime Austin rivers can change things

FlashBolt
05-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Pau+LMA eat up Draymond. Manu+TP+Kawhi won't beat Curry+Klay+KD but you've got Rudy Gay and Danny Green (who is an elite defender). If Pop was able to get one game with just Kawhi, what makes you think he can't beat the Wrriors with THAT team? I think you guys are forgetting how good Pau Gasol was. 20/10/4/2 blocks player who would fit right in with the Spurs system. And you guys also forget that it was Pau Gasol who dominated Dwight.

LOb0
05-12-2018, 12:19 PM
The beginning of the season's Cavs would've been a problem. Prime Wade, D-Rose, Korver, Bron.

Other than that it's still GS. Now you just add a prime D.West to the mix.

Sanjay
06-09-2018, 02:16 AM
1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Timberwolves
4. Thunder
5. Rockets
6. Cavaliers
7. Heat

Heediot
06-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Spurs.

ROX cooked up a defensive plan/blue print to slow GS down a bit. Spurs have the talent and coaching to cook something up. If they can slow the game down and lock up on D. They can use Pau and LA to punish the Spurs. You can't give Pops that much talent and bet against him. They have the winning culture and clutch players to close things out too.

cmellofan15
06-09-2018, 11:52 AM
warriors
spurs
rockets
cavs
pelicans (should replace the heat with NO)