PDA

View Full Version : More annoying- LeBron lover or LeBron haters

ewing
05-07-2018, 08:19 AM
discuss

Scoots
05-07-2018, 08:33 AM
I think it's LeBron lovers just because anything LeBron does wrong is just because of haters

IKnowHoops
05-07-2018, 09:14 AM
Whatís to hate?
Whatís to love?

europagnpilgrim
05-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Neither, its the incompetence either side shows when actually having a Bron discussion

I sit on the wall and call it how it plays out

I am always pro - athlete, because actually playing sports will do that, I don't have ties to franchise / org., only players

its such a thin line between love and hate that I feel all the so called 'haters' deep down love Bron and all the so called lovers are just are broken into 2 categories, you have those who root for him naturally as players / watchers and then you have those who root for him because of team / location and would make a big deal out of everything pertaining to their team / nation, rather it be praise or criticism they will always take it to the extreme

those are called ''fanatics'' without a cause

LongIslandIcedZ
05-07-2018, 10:39 AM
I find Skip Bayless incredibly more annoying than Shannon Sharpe, so I guess thats my answer lol.

europagnpilgrim
05-07-2018, 10:41 AM
Whatís to hate?
Whatís to love?

Depends on what 'you' reply to

from my view you always show Bron love, and always strike back at the hate

so the answer to your questions are:

see IKNOWHOOPS replies on here pertaining to LeBron R. James

Cal827
05-07-2018, 10:44 AM
I pick C: Flashbolt :laugh2: (I'm kidding man)

It's close, but to me it's the Lebron haters, because the attacks mainly come because they're blindly in love with other guys he's compared to (Jordan, Bryant), who then make up things about the other guys to make their guy look better (E.g. Lebron only has 2 titles as the main guy as he had Wade with them, Kobe won 5 as the main guy, ignoring Shaq completely, calling James a coward or unclutch, despite the numbers saying otherwise, Lebron needed help to get his titles and left for it, you know ignoring Pippen/Shaq/Gasol and in cases where they were brought up, diminishing their role on those championship teams.... I mean come on Pippen/Shaq are two of the best players ever, and Gasol is going to the HOF when he retires too :laugh2: )

Edit: Long Island said it best, Skip Bayless :laugh2:

I just wish people could sit back and enjoy the man's greatness, just like we did with Kobe, with Jordan, with Magic.

Cal827
05-07-2018, 10:45 AM
I find Skip Bayless incredibly more annoying than Shannon Sharpe, so I guess thats my answer lol.

:laugh2: I didn't even think of that. Those are the perfect representatives of this thread.

nastynice
05-07-2018, 11:05 AM

Skip hella funny tho, you know he doesn't actually believe half the stuff he says about lebron. He stay saying ridiculous things with that smirk on his face. The I'm just saying this to rile you up smirk, lol

Scoots
05-07-2018, 11:14 AM
I just wish people could sit back and enjoy the man's greatness, just like we did with Kobe, with Jordan, with Magic.

Me too. The issue with that is that you can't discuss any issues with them without getting atacked by the "lovers" and being called a "hater".

People in the middle are the ones who suffer most.

Rivera
05-07-2018, 11:31 AM
MJ Stans - ive never seen a more ignorant group of people, you cannot say anything bad about MJ true or not. 6 RINGZ 6 for 6 in the finals. GOAT

then LBJ Haters

then LBJ Lovers

ive had more interactions with Lebron Haters than Lebron Lovers

Jeffy25
05-07-2018, 11:44 AM
My bron Love comes out of reaction to seeing the Bron hate.

I suppose I have become a LeBron lover over the last few years.

Dude has been hated on more than any recent player I can recall (that's a top talent)

IndyRealist
05-07-2018, 12:12 PM

Dude has been hated on more than any recent player I can recall (that's a top talent)

I'd say the hatred people have for KD tops it. Even the most ardent Lebron hater will admit he's a first ballot HOFer and top 2 or 3 all time. People here would put KD behind bars for going to GS.

ODB13
05-07-2018, 12:18 PM

I thought only his inner circle could call him "Bron"?

WaDe03
05-07-2018, 12:34 PM

What if you swap Nick Wright, Flashbolt, or MTM in for Shannon? Is this still true?

Heediot
05-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Tbh. I like bron as a player over kobe. But bron has that douchey personality that I like to troll his followers. Kobe is a d!ck and glory hog too but the man embraces that and isn't passive aggressive about it.

nastynice
05-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Me too. The issue with that is that you can't discuss any issues with them without getting atacked by the "lovers" and being called a "hater".

lol, just like divorce

nastynice
05-07-2018, 12:57 PM

No, but according to you anyone that doesn't have "bron bron" as the greatest athlete in the history of humankind, apparently they are a hater

Your love is just way overboard

IKnowHoops
05-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Depends on what 'you' reply to

from my view you always show Bron love, and always strike back at the hate

so the answer to your questions are:

see IKNOWHOOPS replies on here pertaining to LeBron R. James

I have nothing to do with what Bron does though.

So a straight answer...

What is there to hate about Bron

What is there to like about Bron

LongIslandIcedZ
05-07-2018, 01:00 PM
What if you swap Nick Wright, Flashbolt, or MTM in for Shannon? Is this still true?

You just changed the game.

But I'd still probably lean Skip, Nick Wright is pretty insufferable as well.

mightybosstone
05-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Haters, because there's very rarely any real, hard evidence to support hatred of the guy at this point. I see a lot of people bring up his finals record and the Mavericks Finals series, but what else is there to rip on him for at this point? The guy has three rings, his peak is top 2 all-time, his playoff numbers are insane and he'll probably retire with the best all-time statistics of any player in NBA history.

That being said, I do think some fans and analysts make excuses for the guy on occasion. The MVP debate I had on PSD over the last few months was frustrating, and nobody seemed to think he deserved any credit for the Cavs' struggles early in the season whatsoever. But generally, I find Lebron fans to be fairly thoughtful and willing to provide data to support their cases, because there's simply a LOT more data to support Lebron than there is to criticize him.

FlashBolt
05-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Again, Loser03 bringing my name up. It's so cute. I think this guy genuinely gets way too emotional and attracted to someone that he just has to bring his favorites up to feel more important. Dude is just begging me to acknowledge him in these posts. Last time I ever do it but I think he'll need life support from this point on. How sad is it that his only objective on this forum is to boost Wade up but he's managed to do the opposite: He's managed to make people hate Wade more. That's just, well, sad.

Vinylman
05-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Haters, because there's very rarely any real, hard evidence to support hatred of the guy at this point. I see a lot of people bring up his finals record and the Mavericks Finals series, but what else is there to rip on him for at this point? The guy has three rings, his peak is top 2 all-time, his playoff numbers are insane and he'll probably retire with the best all-time statistics of any player in NBA history.

That being said, I do think some fans and analysts make excuses for the guy on occasion. The MVP debate I had on PSD over the last few months was frustrating, and nobody seemed to think he deserved any credit for the Cavs' struggles early in the season whatsoever. But generally, I find Lebron fans to be fairly thoughtful and willing to provide data to support their cases, because there's simply a LOT more data to support Lebron than there is to criticize him.

most of the guys who still hate LeBron don't really hate Lebron... they hate the guys that were slurping LeBron from day 1 and just can't let it go...

although I would say that there is justifiable criticism for Lebron over his current situation... it was he who wanted to get his "boys" paid which has really shackled the teams ability to make moves...

Jamiecballer
05-07-2018, 01:34 PM
I find Skip Bayless incredibly more annoying than Shannon Sharpe, so I guess thats my answer lol.I didn't know how to answer this question or even if I would and then someone put it just so succinctly.

This.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Vee-Rex
05-07-2018, 01:38 PM
I don't get how people are annoyed more by love than hate. That goes for any player, not just LeBron IMO. The haters are the worst.

You do have to compare both spectrums in equal measurements. Don't compare a guy who would have LeBron's babies if he could to someone who simply doesn't care much for LeBron when thinking of who annoys you more.

WaDe03
05-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Again, Loser03 bringing my name up. It's so cute. I think this guy genuinely gets way too emotional and attracted to someone that he just has to bring his favorites up to feel more important. Dude is just begging me to acknowledge him in these posts. Last time I ever do it but I think he'll need life support from this point on. How sad is it that his only objective on this forum is to boost Wade up but he's managed to do the opposite: He's managed to make people hate Wade more. That's just, well, sad.

Lmao! I couldn't care less about you Flashbolt. You bring my name up so I bring yours up it's really that simple. You're the last person that needs to be talking about an agenda on this forum though.

mngopher35
05-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Ya and to add onto what vrex is saying basically having the opinion lebron was taking over the league in about 9/10 and was headed towards greatness got the homer label. Now that is just common perception basically looking back but the point is hate brings things to such an extreme that rational thought gets confused for biased love (and there are many posters who had this happen IMO).

It can be annoying when people get too hardcore either way though and the love is starting to even out with the hate he has received for so long now. I have recently been called a lebron hater for a discussion irl so things are coming full circle lol.

mightybosstone
05-07-2018, 01:45 PM
most of the guys who still hate LeBron don't really hate Lebron... they hate the guys that were slurping LeBron from day 1 and just can't let it go...

although I would say that there is justifiable criticism for Lebron over his current situation... it was he who wanted to get his "boys" paid which has really shackled the teams ability to make moves...
I agree with that. The guy deserves some criticism for the current state of the Cavs, but he also deserves credit for where they are right now: dominating a superior team 3-0 in the playoffs. So it's hard to criticize Lebron for the state of the Cavs, when he's the one dragging a mediocre supporting cast to the conference finals while putting up otherworldly numbers.

Now, if the Cavs don't make the finals or make the finals but get dominated, then there is probably some criticism deserved there regardless of how well he plays. But it probably will have very little to do with his play on the court and everything to do with how much control he has over his teams off the court. But if he deserves criticism for that, shouldn't the Cavs as a franchise take the blunt of that criticism? If they're willing to sign a bunch of players to bad long-term contracts because of their star player, that's kind of on them. They need to be able to say "no," and clearly they haven't done that.

If the Cavs fall short of the finals and Lebron leaves, the mess he leaves behind is more the fault of the front office than it is Lebron, himself. He's not the one signing players and writing out those paychecks.

Vinylman
05-07-2018, 02:07 PM
I agree with that. The guy deserves some criticism for the current state of the Cavs, but he also deserves credit for where they are right now: dominating a superior team 3-0 in the playoffs. So it's hard to criticize Lebron for the state of the Cavs, when he's the one dragging a mediocre supporting cast to the conference finals while putting up otherworldly numbers.

Now, if the Cavs don't make the finals or make the finals but get dominated, then there is probably some criticism deserved there regardless of how well he plays. But it probably will have very little to do with his play on the court and everything to do with how much control he has over his teams off the court. But if he deserves criticism for that, shouldn't the Cavs as a franchise take the blunt of that criticism? If they're willing to sign a bunch of players to bad long-term contracts because of their star player, that's kind of on them. They need to be able to say "no," and clearly they haven't done that.

If the Cavs fall short of the finals and Lebron leaves, the mess he leaves behind is more the fault of the front office than it is Lebron, himself. He's not the one signing players and writing out those paychecks.

ummm no.... Toronto isn't that good...

Lebron is playing great... losing in the finals has no bearing on his legacy and winning anything other than the finals has no bearing either... he and his team are performing in this series as I expected... I posted early that this would go no more than 5 games and might even be a sweep... nothing surprising is happening here.

The Cavs are a horrible match up for the Raptors

FlashBolt
05-07-2018, 02:20 PM

Lebron is playing great... losing in the finals has no bearing on his legacy and winning anything other than the finals has no bearing either... he and his team are performing in this series as I expected... I posted early that this would go no more than 5 games and might even be a sweep... nothing surprising is happening here.

i guess you don't know what superior means. Makes sense. Slurping on that Kobe juice has long term effects.

Vinylman
05-07-2018, 02:32 PM
i guess you don't know what superior means. Makes sense. Slurping on that Kobe juice has long term effects.

check it out guys... even when you say LeBron is playing great flashbolt finds a way cry for his daddy by putting down a player no one is talking about in the thread...

talk about petty

Jeffy25
05-07-2018, 03:14 PM
No, but according to you anyone that doesn't have "bron bron" as the greatest athlete in the history of humankind, apparently they are a hater

Your love is just way overboard

Thanks for the massive ****ing strawman.

Where have I ever said anything like that?

You guys have these memories of Jordan as being completely infallible and he did it in a David v Goliath fashion, which is absolutely not reality. And you argue it as a diss at LeBron and are in a constant cycle of confirmation bias whenever he fails. Whenever he succeeds, you make up excuses and are looking for additional confirmation biases.

It's caused me to root for LeBron, whenever I never have in the past.

For me, it really started with all the Kobe over-rating crap that happened a few years ago on here.

There is nothing that LeBron could ever do for you to consider him on Jordan's level. My argument is that they have had different journey's, are different types of players, playing in different eras. And when LeBron retires, he will likely be in Jordan's tier, standing next to him with nobody else (because of his volume).

I hate his personality, I hate his 'I' statements, I hate his show boating, braggy ways. But he is the greatest physical basketball player I've ever seen. I was born in 83, I started really paying attention to the NBA and MLB in 1991 (like remember it). I remember Jordan being a beast and carrying his teams to the Finals and winning. I missed most of Magic and Bird's greatness but I've watched plenty of documentaries and vaguely remember the end of their eras.

I watched all of Jordan after he started dominating. I remember him dominating very well. LeBron is absolutely dominating in a way that even Jordan couldn't. But he does it in a very different way with a different team, in a different era. Very different players. I think when it comes to GOAT discussions, he belongs next to Jordan in tier 1 by themselves.

His 2011 Finals kill him. But there are enough other things going around that he still sits in that tier in the end.

For one, he'll retire with a massive lead in counting stats over Jordan
Secondly, he's done it in a very different way (boards and assists, plays like Magic, but still scores plenty)

The eras make things interesting. Jordan played during an expansion era that watered down the league (that you guys seem to not recognize - but anytime you expand the league you have a massively watered down league with inferior talent all around. When this happens, the elite players of the league have their numbers fly up and they destroy teams better than normal - happened in baseball with guys like Bonds, Sosa, McGwire, Clemens, etc. Add in steroids, and it's not even fair).
LeBron also plays in an era with superstar team ups. You guys want to hate him for joining other good players, but neglect that he has to play against more superstars on one team. Jordan got to win a chip against a Suns team with Barkley and Kevin Johnson. LeBron would destroy such a team today. Jordan never had to play against a team like the Warriors. But you love to hate that LeBron has good players around him as well.

It because too much from LeBron to think he doesn't belong in that tier (depending when he declines, retires, and how he ages).

Jeffy25
05-07-2018, 03:21 PM

fwiw.

If I'm only an observer of a discussion, the person who is citing data and numbers is usually the one that is winning the discussion. And the person that is citing personal opinions and arguing from memory/feelings is usually dead wrong.

If you ignore the numbers, then you can make up any argument.

Usually the LeBron lovers are using data. And the haters are ignoring them.

There is a reason for that.

Vinylman
05-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the massive ****ing strawman.

Where have I ever said anything like that?

You guys have these memories of Jordan as being completely infallible and he did it in a David v Goliath fashion, which is absolutely not reality. And you argue it as a diss at LeBron and are in a constant cycle of confirmation bias whenever he fails. Whenever he succeeds, you make up excuses and are looking for additional confirmation biases.

It's caused me to root for LeBron, whenever I never have in the past.

For me, it really started with all the Kobe over-rating crap that happened a few years ago on here.

There is nothing that LeBron could ever do for you to consider him on Jordan's level. My argument is that they have had different journey's, are different types of players, playing in different eras. And when LeBron retires, he will likely be in Jordan's tier, standing next to him with nobody else (because of his volume).

I hate his personality, I hate his 'I' statements, I hate his show boating, braggy ways. But he is the greatest physical basketball player I've ever seen. I was born in 83, I started really paying attention to the NBA and MLB in 1991 (like remember it). I remember Jordan being a beast and carrying his teams to the Finals and winning. I missed most of Magic and Bird's greatness but I've watched plenty of documentaries and vaguely remember the end of their eras.

I watched all of Jordan after he started dominating. I remember him dominating very well. LeBron is absolutely dominating in a way that even Jordan couldn't. But he does it in a very different way with a different team, in a different era. Very different players. I think when it comes to GOAT discussions, he belongs next to Jordan in tier 1 by themselves.

His 2011 Finals kill him. But there are enough other things going around that he still sits in that tier in the end.

For one, he'll retire with a massive lead in counting stats over Jordan
Secondly, he's done it in a very different way (boards and assists, plays like Magic, but still scores plenty)

The eras make things interesting. Jordan played during an expansion era that watered down the league (that you guys seem to not recognize - but anytime you expand the league you have a massively watered down league with inferior talent all around. When this happens, the elite players of the league have their numbers fly up and they destroy teams better than normal - happened in baseball with guys like Bonds, Sosa, McGwire, Clemens, etc. Add in steroids, and it's not even fair).
LeBron also plays in an era with superstar team ups. You guys want to hate him for joining other good players, but neglect that he has to play against more superstars on one team. Jordan got to win a chip against a Suns team with Barkley and Kevin Johnson. LeBron would destroy such a team today. Jordan never had to play against a team like the Warriors. But you love to hate that LeBron has good players around him as well.

It because too much from LeBron to think he doesn't belong in that tier (depending when he declines, retires, and how he ages).

thanks for the half page of data and numbers

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jeffy25
05-07-2018, 03:36 PM
thanks for the half page of data and numbers

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've posted it enough, you can always go to bball reference and help yourself.

This isn't an objective discussion thread, this is a subjective discussion.

mightybosstone
05-07-2018, 03:53 PM

Toronto clearly has underperformed in the postseason, but they were damn good in the regular season and they're more talented top to bottom than Cleveland by a pretty wide margin, IMO. I do agree that there are some matchup issues there, but I don't think we can take away how Lebron has played in this series. The guy is doing some truly legendary things this postseason, and he definitely deserves credit for it.

When was the last time you saw a guy hit two game winners in the final seconds in the playoffs less than two weeks apart? When was the last time we saw a guy put up 35/9/8 in a postseason? It's like he's playing 2K on rookie mode...

burtgummer
05-07-2018, 03:57 PM
I freely admit I'm a hater but only because of non-stop posts on here about him
I'm sick of it they're ruining the site for me and the mods just sit there with their thumb up their *****
I don't even watch NBA anymore its become a diva show

mightybosstone
05-07-2018, 04:01 PM
I freely admit I'm a hater but only because of non-stop posts on here about him
I'm sick of it they're ruining the site for me and the mods just sit there with their thumb up their *****
I don't even watch NBA anymore its become a diva show

Dude. Where have you been for the last decade? This is not a new development, chief. I've been on PSD for more than 10 years, and there have ALWAYS been non-stop posts about Lebron on this forum. If non-stop posts about Lebron ruined PSD, then PSD was ruined when Bush was still in office.

burtgummer
05-07-2018, 04:13 PM
Dude. Where have you been for the last decade? This is not a new development, chief. I've been on PSD for more than 10 years, and there have ALWAYS been non-stop posts about Lebron on this forum. If non-stop posts about Lebron ruined PSD, then PSD was ruined when Bush was still in office.
Hey Einstein did I say anywhere that this is a new thing?
As Bill Engvall would say "Heeeeres your sign"

IKnowHoops
05-07-2018, 04:27 PM

Hey tool box. You said non stop posts are ruining the site.

He told you itís been like that for 10 years, itís never been different.

Itís been ruined from the start for you, it didnít just start, unless your saying you are the one person on this earth that will allow something to bother him for 10 years before he starts doing something about. Then and only then would what you are saying make perfect sense.

JAZZNC
05-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Easily the LeBron haters. For ****s sake the guy is no less than a top 2 player of all time. Quit trying to belittle the man every chance you get. It's sad at this point.

mightybosstone
05-07-2018, 06:09 PM

I can't tell if you're referencing Bill Engvall because you're trying to make a joke that's 10 years old in reference to my reply or if you still reference Bill Engvall as if he were relevant today. If it's the former, "meh." If it's the latter, dear god do you need to update your pop culture references.

More-Than-Most
05-07-2018, 06:39 PM
MJ lovers

Lebron haters

Then Lebron and Kobe lovers

I have never seen the dick riding like that of MJ lovers.

FlashBolt
05-07-2018, 07:04 PM
check it out guys... even when you say LeBron is playing great flashbolt finds a way cry for his daddy by putting down a player no one is talking about in the thread...

talk about petty

Nope. You just don't know what superior means. They can be superior and still not be a good team. And if you honestly thought the Cavs roster is as good as the Raptors, I have nothing else to establish here. Your hate comes from your love of Kobe. There is no logic behind your hate. If LeBron had zero shot of being better than Kobe, you would be praising LeBron. But because LeBron is clearly above Kobe, you are offended by it and try to discredit him. It's very predictable.

Chronz
05-08-2018, 02:28 AM
Quality thread here guys, I'm guessing I'm a lover here right

ewing
05-08-2018, 08:16 AM
Quality thread here guys, I'm guessing I'm a lover here right

I'm not sure but rest assured, you're annoying

Vinylman
05-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Nope. You just don't know what superior means. They can be superior and still not be a good team. And if you honestly thought the Cavs roster is as good as the Raptors, I have nothing else to establish here. Your hate comes from your love of Kobe. There is no logic behind your hate. If LeBron had zero shot of being better than Kobe, you would be praising LeBron. But because LeBron is clearly above Kobe, you are offended by it and try to discredit him. It's very predictable.

LMFAO

you are beyond ignorant if that is even possible... the first bolded is the personification of your ignorance

of course you have added all this other garbage to the thread because people won't deep throat your boy...

don't worry... I talked to LBJ and he said your slurping skills are beyond compare

Scoots
05-08-2018, 10:05 AM
There are, I think, 7 LeBron centric threads on the front page of the NBA forum. Clearly there are more than enough people happy to talk about LeBron. Too many.

ODB13
05-08-2018, 11:19 AM
fwiw.

If I'm only an observer of a discussion, the person who is citing data and numbers is usually the one that is winning the discussion. And the person that is citing personal opinions and arguing from memory/feelings is usually dead wrong.

If you ignore the numbers, then you can make up any argument.

Usually the LeBron lovers are using data. And the haters are ignoring them.

There is a reason for that.

In baseball, where individual stats can be properly isolated and put in context, yes, you're right.

In basketball, it's exactly the opposite. The poster using stats only is so obviously in over his head as to make embarrassing claims like Ewing's Knicks < Oladipo's Pacers.

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 11:47 AM
LMFAO

you are beyond ignorant if that is even possible... the first bolded is the personification of your ignorance

of course you have added all this other garbage to the thread because people won't deep throat your boy...

don't worry... I talked to LBJ and he said your slurping skills are beyond compare

I have no idea what you're even saying but all I know is you have no idea yourself.

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 11:50 AM
There are, I think, 7 LeBron centric threads on the front page of the NBA forum. Clearly there are more than enough people happy to talk about LeBron. Too many.

There's a difference. Does he deserve them? No question. It's not LeBron fans praising LeBron as much as it is LeBron deserving that praise because he's putting up an insane NBA playoffs performance thus far coupled with two very clutch shots. You'd have a point if we were blindly supporting LeBron as fans but I've been on numerous occasions on the other end of criticizing LeBron for making terrible plays (game 1 vs Raptors) and his constant whining to refs. But at the end of the day, how do you hate LeBron's game and what he's doing so far? You can't. There is no justification for it. The guy is playing superb and if you're convincing yourself otherwise, well, you're a hater.

SteBO
05-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Haters are far more obnoxious. ĎBron has earned all the love he gets. When youíre as consistently great as he has been for 15 NBA seasons, and there are people who stop at nothing to nitpick him because theyíre only interested in diminishing him compared to MJ, it stands to reason why haters would label LBJ supporters....ĒloversĒ. As always, when it comes to opinions, it cuts both ways, though. Iíve soured on LeBron this year in terms of leadership and sucking his own ****, but thereís no arguing the production.

That said, after watching people on FS1 and elsewhere nitpick his game winners in the playoffs, I got reminded why I support him so much.

nastynice
05-08-2018, 01:19 PM
embarrassing claims like Ewing's Knicks < Oladipo's Pacers.

Haha, sry to pile it on Jeffy, but omg that's a classic right there. That needs to go into some sort of hall of fame of posts or something. It must be immortalized somehow, lol

Vinylman
05-08-2018, 02:15 PM
I have no idea what you're even saying but all I know is you have no idea yourself.

lolololol

superior and good are literally synonyms ... but of course you think you can be superior but not good LMFAO

you are beyond help.... stubborn much?

Jeffy25
05-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Haha, sry to pile it on Jeffy, but omg that's a classic right there. That needs to go into some sort of hall of fame of posts or something. It must be immortalized somehow, lol

1. I didn't say the Pacers were better
2. I said they would be a second round exit team in this era

If you want to immortalize it, go ahead. But at least get it right.

Vee-Rex
05-08-2018, 02:36 PM

Greatest player of this generation, arguably top 3 all-time. People worldwide are questioning whether or not he is finally on Jordan's level. Having an incredible playoffs so far (the stats are downright absurd) with:

-big-time buzzer beater in a PIVOTAL game 5 vs. Indy
-incredible 2nd half of game 2 vs. the Raps, the likes of which are CURRENTLY being compared to his game 5 vs. Detroit in '07 and game 6 vs. Boston in 2012.
-another buzzer beater on a tough shot game 3 vs. Toronto

I know you lowkey dislike/hate/whatever you wanna call it against LeBron but, I mean.... come on, man. If you're a fan of basketball at all I'm not sure how this bothers you.

nastynice
05-08-2018, 02:40 PM
1. I didn't say the Pacers were better
2. I said they would be a second round exit team in this era

If you want to immortalize it, go ahead. But at least get it right.

Haha, yea you did bro! Don't be tryina backtrack now. What'd you bust the ninja edit? lol

It's all good, at least you understand now..

Jeffy25
05-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Haha, yea you did bro! Don't be tryina backtrack now. What'd you bust the ninja edit? lol

It's all good, at least you understand now..

Haha, dude go back and look at the post

I specifically referred to the year that Jordan lined up against Trent Tucker in the playoffs

Here is the post again, no edit, as you can see in it

What did Jordan face in the East when he won his chips?

Knicks had Ewing and Starks. That's worse than the current Pacers. He lined up opposite of Trent Tucker for a series, come on man.

That's this Knicks team, 39-43
https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NYK/1991.html

Isn't better than this Pacers team, 48-34
https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/IND/2018.html

You guys are so desperate to argue, that you have to make up arguments that were never there in a vein attempt to make people sound dumb.

This is called a strawman tactic, and a horrible way to discuss things with people.

nastynice
05-08-2018, 04:12 PM

I specifically referred to the year that Jordan lined up against Trent Tucker in the playoffs

You guys are so desperate to argue, that you have to make up arguments that were never there in a vein attempt to make people sound dumb.

This is called a strawman tactic, and a horrible way to discuss things with people.

Am I the one on crack or are you?

You just said Knicks are worse than current pacers

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 04:45 PM
lolololol

superior and good are literally synonyms ... but of course you think you can be superior but not good LMFAO

you are beyond help.... stubborn much?

No, moron. Superior simply means better than. Are you that much of a defect that you really don't know what superior means? If I say, "Rockets are inferior to the Warriors", does that mean the Rockets are bad? Lol. How old are you in that you were taught the definition of superior is good? That's hilarious. Find me where the synonym of superior is good. There is no such thing. Someone can be superior but still be terrible. Another example for you, my child: Charlotte Hornets are superior to the Bulls. I guess Hornets, by your definition, is "good." Oh man, that Kobe juice lowers IQ, I suppose.

ewing
05-08-2018, 04:51 PM

"What did Jordan face in the East when he won his chips?

Knicks had Ewing and Starks. That's worse than the current Pacers. He lined up opposite of Trent Tucker for a series, come on man."

You post reads like you are talking about the "Ewing/Starks knicks which everyone knows as the Riley Van Gundy Knicks not the year before Riles where they were a borderline playoff team and John was just fighting to stay on a team. Comparing the current Pacers to the "Ewing/Starks" knicks is a bad comparison. Making light of who the Bulls beat and bringing up the Ewing/Starks Knicks is contradicts your own point. Your post does not read like you are talking just that year.

europagnpilgrim
05-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Greatest player of this generation, arguably top 3 all-time. People worldwide are questioning whether or not he is finally on Jordan's level. Having an incredible playoffs so far (the stats are downright absurd) with:

-big-time buzzer beater in a PIVOTAL game 5 vs. Indy
-incredible 2nd half of game 2 vs. the Raps, the likes of which are CURRENTLY being compared to his game 5 vs. Detroit in '07 and game 6 vs. Boston in 2012.
-another buzzer beater on a tough shot game 3 vs. Toronto

I know you lowkey dislike/hate/whatever you wanna call it against LeBron but, I mean.... come on, man. If you're a fan of basketball at all I'm not sure how this bothers you.

That shows how dumb / incompetent the people are worldwide if it took 15yrs to figure out if Bron was on Jordan level, he been on his level since day 1 rookie year, Jordan been on that level since day 1 rookie year

go watch the game film for proof

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 05:13 PM
That shows how dumb / incompetent the people are worldwide if it took 15yrs to figure out if Bron was on Jordan level, he been on his level since day 1 rookie year, Jordan been on that level since day 1 rookie year

go watch the game film for proof

Okay, so tell me which rookie today will be on X level if you're an expert at predicting player's trajectory based on one game.

europagnpilgrim
05-08-2018, 05:15 PM
In baseball, where individual stats can be properly isolated and put in context, yes, you're right.

In basketball, it's exactly the opposite. The poster using stats only is so obviously in over his head as to make embarrassing claims like Ewing's Knicks < Oladipo's Pacers.

exactly what I been telling these fanatics

you cant simple cite data / numbers and say there you go

but I can put the game film on and watch it and say boom bam there you go, it will not only have the data / numbers after the game is played or even during the game but you can see who is the 6th man, starting 5, head coach and even throw in the rogue refs for good measure

now if you ignore the actual game film you can ignore the numbers in context

Jeffymix25 will say Iverson shot 42% from the field, he sucks at shooting, while ignoring the roster / Jordan rules they threw at him

then jeffymix25 has the nerve to call personal opinions out but watching the game is from a personal view of it so how can you not have a personal opinion from watching a game afterwards? see what I mean by dealing with incompetent characters

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 05:21 PM
exactly what I been telling these fanatics

you cant simple cite data / numbers and say there you go

but I can put the game film on and watch it and say boom bam there you go, it will not only have the data / numbers after the game is played or even during the game but you can see who is the 6th man, starting 5, head coach and even throw in the rogue refs for good measure

now if you ignore the actual game film you can ignore the numbers in context

Jeffymix25 will say Iverson shot 42% from the field, he sucks at shooting, while ignoring the roster / Jordan rules they threw at him

then jeffymix25 has the nerve to call personal opinions out but watching the game is from a personal view of it so how can you not have a personal opinion from watching a game afterwards? see what I mean by dealing with incompetent characters

And you will never admit that the Sixers squad was built to compliment the skillset of AI. They knew AI was not willing to share the ball because his effectiveness as a player was built on controlling the ball. Thus, the team was built on rebounding, playing tough defense, and hustle. Did they lack scoring? Sure did. And that's where AI's immense amount of shots came in. But you completely ignore the fact that teams played better without AI in their rotation and how AI's ego had affected many teams. Namely, Grizzlies wanted a clearly past-his-prime AI to come off the bench and he refused. Or how AI didn't realize how practice can benefit his teammates. The one thing AI always gets respect for is he shows up and plays 100%. But your idea of Iverson being as great as you imagine him to be is purely fiction. No one regards him as that great of a player. Saying he's p4p GOAT has more to do with what he was capable of doing for that size. You keep quoting that from LeBron as if it means LeBron would take AI over Jordan or Shaq. It's a quote you can't comprehend appropriately.

Kyben36
05-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Why is lebron himself not an answer, that guy is a tool. talented as ****, but ****** person throughout his carear.

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Why is lebron himself not an answer, that guy is a tool. talented as ****, but ****** person throughout his carear.

And yet, 100000x the person you will ever be based off what he's doing for his community. What have you done?

europagnpilgrim
05-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Okay, so tell me which rookie today will be on X level if you're an expert at predicting player's trajectory based on one game.

A Davis / KD reminds me of a day 1 supreme dominant type throwback, all these other players are ''developing players'' who make a all star team and you go nuts over that player, none of these new school players had day 1 game like those two, so Bron / A Davis / KD / Wade out of this current era that were day one on that level

good young players galore, nothing of best most dominant

when you are that good day 1 its not something that just pops up every 3 yrs, its a reason why the 84' draft and the 96' draft and the 03' draft were considered star studded and were years apart

these overhyped rookies of today are just that, look at Wiggins and past drafts like Bennett and Morrison and so on, its so much ******** cluster that it makes it easy to really see who is who and who is getting overhyped

like Greek Freak is good but nothing special like I said prior but they are hyping this guy up to try and make him look like something special, and then in the process will trick you and others into thinking he is something special because he is 22

well guess what Lebron was the same player at 22 as 33, well of course he had more energy back then but you get my point, same with A Davis and same as KD when he entered the league

now don't ask me no more about these avg players coming in, and Bron said this upcoming draft is the best since 03', 15yrs ago so that lets me know how avg. in between the draft has been since 03'

Harden / Curry / Westbrook are perennial all stars but they were not something we have never seen, Curry dad can shoot as good as he can and so can other players, they just cant do it off the bounce / crossover like Curry Jr. can

the 90's just had more in abundance of more overall players / talent, that era flushed the league with basically how it is today, if they never implemented that dress code for Iverson era you would never get to see the corny skinny girl jean wearing men of today that Westbrook and them seem to cherish so much dressing up like lil girls

and it was one season I based it off of, though one game gave me the hunger for more, when I watched Iverson / Shaq / C Jackson / Lebron / KD it was the hunger for more, like damn let me see if this was a fluke or not, and they shoot off the screen dominating as usual

so tell me what rookie will be on X level since you have a 15 year window of predicting players, over 3,000 days to figure it out you incompetent genius

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 05:35 PM
A Davis / KD reminds me of a day 1 supreme dominant type throwback, all these other players are ''developing players'' who make a all star team and you go nuts over that player, none of these new school players had day 1 game like those two, so Bron / A Davis / KD / Wade out of this current era that were day one on that level

when you are that good day 1 its not something that just pops up every 3 yrs, its a reason why the 84' draft and the 96' draft and the 03' draft were considered star studded and were years apart

these overhyped rookies of today are just that, look at Wiggins and past drafts like Bennett and Morrison and so on, its so much ******** cluster that it makes it easy to really see who is who and who is getting overhyped

like Greek Freak is good but nothing special like I said prior but they are hyping this guy up to try and make him look like something special, and then in the process will trick you and others into thinking he is something special because he is 22

well guess what Lebron was the same player at 22 as 33, well of course he had more energy back then but you get my point, same with A Davis and same as KD when he entered the league

now don't ask me no more about these avg players coming in, and Bron said this upcoming draft is the best since 03', 15yrs ago so that lets me know how avg. in between the draft has been since 03'

Harden / Curry / Westbrook are perennial all stars but they were not something we have never seen, Curry dad can shoot as good as he can and so can other players, they just cant do it off the bounce / crossover like Curry Jr. can

the 90's just had more in abundance of more overall players / talent, that era flushed the league with basically how it is today, if they never implemented that dress code for Iverson era you would never get to see the corny skinny girl jean wearing men of today that Westbrook and them seem to cherish so much dressing up like lil girls

and it was one season I based it off of, though one game gave me the hunger for more, when I watched Iverson / Shaq / C Jackson / Lebron / KD it was the hunger for more, like damn let me see if this was a fluke or not, and they shoot off the screen dominating as usual

so tell me what rookie will be on X level since you have a 15 year window of predicting players, over 3,000 days to figure it out you incompetent genius

Again, name the rookies today who are going to be great and at what level. Tatum, Ben, Mitchell, Fultz.. go ahead and tell us all how you're the Nostradamus of basketball at evaluating talent. You know, for someone who can predict these things, why are you not working as a GM of a team? Your explanation for why you think a player will be great doesn't even make sense. It's based on pure speculation. And for every single one of these predictions, you're wrong about 50 times. Because, well, you have no reasoning for them. Go ahead and apply to work as an NBA executive.. You're wasting your time on PSD. I'm an incompetent genius...? Lmao, okay, I'll take it!

europagnpilgrim
05-08-2018, 05:48 PM
And you will never admit that the Sixers squad was built to compliment the skillset of AI. They knew AI was not willing to share the ball because his effectiveness as a player was built on controlling the ball. Thus, the team was built on rebounding, playing tough defense, and hustle. Did they lack scoring? Sure did. And that's where AI's immense amount of shots came in. But you completely ignore the fact that teams played better without AI in their rotation and how AI's ego had affected many teams. Namely, Grizzlies wanted a clearly past-his-prime AI to come off the bench and he refused. Or how AI didn't realize how practice can benefit his teammates. The one thing AI always gets respect for is he shows up and plays 100%. But your idea of Iverson being as great as you imagine him to be is purely fiction. No one regards him as that great of a player. Saying he's p4p GOAT has more to do with what he was capable of doing for that size. You keep quoting that from LeBron as if it means LeBron would take AI over Jordan or Shaq. It's a quote you can't comprehend appropriately.

you cant read because I posted where L Brown said he promised Hughes he would draft him at 8 if he was there but Pierce was there and Brown knew he was the better player and its the reason AI cried on draft night over that incompetent move by the quasi GM, L Brown

Larry Brown was the defensive strict minded coach, do you think Iverson or any player for that matter would want 4 surrounding players to be defenders and nothing else? you really need to have a sit down with a actual nba player like I have to really get a view on nba game

of course the team lacked scoring its the reason why I say they had TMAC / Pierce / Dirk, two of those could have been paired with Iverson, and stop with the control the ball ********, all the superstars do it, but Iverson wasn't the PG, he played off the ball, Snow / Mckie controlled the ball, Iverson took the shots as he was the scorer / creator, if AI had those other 2 HOF'ers then he wouldn't have shot 30x a game so that's where his immense shots would have decreased as it did with just 1 HOF'er in Melo where his shots went to 18x per game, how can you not see the difference with scoring help and non scoring help by this scenario?

clearly past his prime? coming off a 08' season and then a Detroit mess on to a Grizz team with over paid Conley who sucked even more back then? where do you rank Conley and Iverson all time? who would you draft to start your franchise?

tell Bron to come off the bench next year for Harkless, that's how I viewed Conley then and pretty much now, just more hyped and supremely over paid, dude is good for 15-16ppg and 6-7aspg and makes basically 35 - 40mill per year

how can practice benefit his teammates? or do you mean his teammates working / practicing on hitting a jumper / free throw / offensive arsenal? did they practice with Iverson to help him with his or did he already bring it to the table when they drafted him? just making sure because that is a incompetent statement

have you ever practiced with a team? how did it make you better? or did it make your team better when running sets / plays for that team you are preparing for? how can Iverson help Snow hit a 3 pointer in practice unless Snow takes the time himself to work at it? I am sure Iverson could hire or recommend a shooting coach but don't they already have one of those on the team? so that's on Snow and those other incompetent

the one thing you want to acknowledge AI for is his heart / 100% play like its his last game, but he had the skill set / athletic ability and played like he was 6'8'' two guard, according to your favorite player of all time, Lebron Raymone James

I don't think Lebron would take AI over Jordan or Shaq, its a reason he said p4p because if AI were Jordan / Shaq height we would take him in a newyork minute over those, that is what he is saying

just like if Sugar Ray were a heavyweight or flyweight or cruiserweight he would pretty much beat the **** out of those his weight / size

StandDown

ewing
05-08-2018, 05:55 PM
And yet, 100000x the person you will ever be based off what he's doing for his community. What have you done?

That guy is a lot cooler then LeBron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinylman
05-08-2018, 05:55 PM
No, moron. Superior simply means better than. Are you that much of a defect that you really don't know what superior means? If I say, "Rockets are inferior to the Warriors", does that mean the Rockets are bad? Lol. How old are you in that you were taught the definition of superior is good? That's hilarious. Find me where the synonym of superior is good. There is no such thing. Someone can be superior but still be terrible. Another example for you, my child: Charlotte Hornets are superior to the Bulls. I guess Hornets, by your definition, is "good." Oh man, that Kobe juice lowers IQ, I suppose.

here you go

the 5th synonym of superior

of course I am sure you are superior in knowledge to thesaurus.com

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/superior

keep digging that hole

europagnpilgrim
05-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Again, name the rookies today who are going to be great and at what level. Tatum, Ben, Mitchell, Fultz.. go ahead and tell us all how you're the Nostradamus of basketball at evaluating talent. You know, for someone who can predict these things, why are you not working as a GM of a team? Your explanation for why you think a player will be great doesn't even make sense. It's based on pure speculation. And for every single one of these predictions, you're wrong about 50 times. Because, well, you have no reasoning for them. Go ahead and apply to work as an NBA executive.. You're wasting your time on PSD. I'm an incompetent genius...? Lmao, okay, I'll take it!

You tell me because none of them are on my best most dominant list, if Simmons could shoot as good as Iverson he would be but him not being able to hit a elbow jumper like Snow hinders him

Simmons is more special than those others you named, those are good players who could become all stars, they aren't on the same level to me as Westbrook / Harden / Curry but that doesn't take away from them

those players you mentioned will be more Oladipo than Kobe, and I will leave it at that, Simmons has the tools to be closer to Kobe but the others I see playing out like that, especially when Irving / Hayward come back that will push Tatum / Brown back to 4th or 5th option, depending on if Horford wants to over pass or play his 3rd option role, that is going to take shots away big time, its reason I said if Tatum / Brown were that dominant it would show with all this playing time and injuries to showcase ability, they are good but nothing that gets me to say I got to pay to see these guys, now I admit that Celtics team plays like Iverson, a lot of heart / fight and never quit

now tell me what they will be, give me the 15yr later prediction, I have to wait until 2033 to see if it comes to light

you can wait until 2021 to check back with mine because they will be the same damn players they are now, well hopefully by then Simmons can hit a elbow jumper like Tatum can

those players are good, you make it seem like being good is a bad thing, its not at all

being day 1 one of the best / most dominant isn't something handed out like hotcakes

take it in stride

no need to work as nba executive, I run my own executor office

I can literally send a offer to get stock in the nba if I chose to, or any other entity for that matter

I might send a offer to Bron to control some shares in his Operations

just think about this, everytime you say I am wrong, just replace it and say I am right

I have time to burn because I don't live off time like you and others

incompetent genius is giving you props, its the balance you need to have in life, the yin and yang

StandDown

archdevil84
05-08-2018, 06:04 PM
here you go

keep digging that hole

Dude, come on you cant seriously tell me that you see "good" and "superior" as 2 same adjectives? Like, yeah there are some minor simularities in the words but the overall meaning of the word superior is cleary that one thing is above something else whereas good can be a generally adjective. Like when you score 1 point in 1000 basketball games you are stil superior to a person who scores 0 points in 1000 basketball games. That stil doesnt make you a good basketball player. This is literally just making common sense with your brain

flea
05-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Most annoying are his teammates. Worthless trash.

Chronz
05-08-2018, 07:15 PM
I'm not sure but rest assured, you're annoying
You don't mean that

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 09:08 PM
here you go

keep digging that hole

I think you're a bit confused, my child. Superior in the context of being better than is a good thing but it doesn't directly mean, good. You quoting that website is further evidence that you truly don't know what superior means. No one confuses that. Not in my former employer, not in school, and not in any setting. Superior simply means better or higher ranking. How the hell do I even explain something so simple? Tell me, are you even remotely serious? I feel bad.. like.. you're what? 30 years old and don't know what superior means?

ewing
05-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Agruing about the meaning of words, sad

FlashBolt
05-08-2018, 09:19 PM
here you go

keep digging that hole

For the sake of figuring out if thesaurus.com is legit, I typed up random words. Do the same. They are so vague and include a wide variety of words for every word that many of their "synonyms" are a total joke. That's likely how you saw "Good" because it's somewhat relateable. I'm sorry it confused you. Superior, in any context, has always and will always mean higher ranking or better. Good? No, because something can be better but also bad. Damn, that's harsh.. Well, I guess I know my tax dollars have some use.. education is K-E-Y.

Jamiecballer
05-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Agruing about the meaning of words, sad

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCan we get a third option in the thread title?

ewing
05-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Can we get a third option in the thread title?

Too late

Jamiecballer
05-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Too late

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI guess we need another thread then.

One Nut Kruk
05-08-2018, 10:27 PM
MJ lovers

Lebron haters

Then Lebron and Kobe lovers

I have never seen the dick riding like that of MJ lovers.

You are obviously ignorant to your own Lebron sausage rides.

TylerSL
05-08-2018, 10:53 PM

/thread

ManRam
05-09-2018, 11:59 AM
Rather be a lover than a hater baby!

MygirlhatesCod
05-09-2018, 12:32 PM
I'd say the hatred people have for KD tops it. Even the most ardent Lebron hater will admit he's a first ballot HOFer and top 2 or 3 all time. People here would put KD behind bars for going to GS.

this is 100% the truth! the blind hate and same tired reasons is way worse than any type of Lebron talk.

basketfan4life
05-10-2018, 09:12 AM
you should define hate.

What i see is,

So called haters like "MJ>LBJ"

And lovers like "Ewing knicks < dipo pacers"

Lovers are not only more annoying, but also living in a dream or something.

Also i have to say, LBJ is the best player right now and top 3 all time easily and better than Kobe.

Yeah, i can be a fan of a player and admit that other one is better. Shocking right ?

Vee-Rex
05-10-2018, 09:27 AM
Yeah, i can be a fan of a player and admit that other one is better. Shocking right ?

Very shocking. Reading PSD you'd think this was impossible.

WaDe03
05-10-2018, 09:58 AM
ďYou can love me or hate me, I swear it wonít make me or break me, Iím going wherever the money take me.Ē

prodigy
05-10-2018, 10:43 AM

I know im really late on this topic. But i would say yes to this post. Skip is by far more annoying (yes he's funny) then any lebron lover that sits across from him. Nick Wright will back up everything with facts, Stats, Video etc... Skip rips lebron based off his opinion and thats it.

Jamiecballer
05-10-2018, 12:40 PM
I know im really late on this topic. But i would say yes to this post. Skip is by far more annoying (yes he's funny) then any lebron lover that sits across from him. Nick Wright will back up everything with facts, Stats, Video etc... Skip rips lebron based off his opinion and thats it.Have you seen his Facebook videos, it's so blatantly hateful it's ridiculous. Night of the greatest of game winners and he rants about how he should have driven to the basket only

jason
05-10-2018, 01:15 PM
I find Skip Bayless incredibly more annoying than Shannon Sharpe, so I guess thats my answer lol.I find Nick Wright much more annoying than Skip so that's my answer

Jamiecballer
05-10-2018, 01:33 PM
I find Nick Wright much more annoying than Skip so that's my answerYeah facts are infuriating

nastynice
05-10-2018, 01:59 PM

Haha, poor Jeffy, itís gonna be a while before we forget that one!

ewing
05-10-2018, 02:30 PM
you should define hate.

What i see is,

So called haters like "MJ>LBJ"

Lovers are not only more annoying, but also living in a dream or something.

Also i have to say, LBJ is the best player right now and top 3 all time easily and better than Kobe.

This is what I see on here. If you think that LeBron wasn't the greatest ever or you root against his team you are a hater.

Saddletramp
05-10-2018, 02:32 PM

Pretty sure it woulda been similar if there was this level of the internet back then.

Same.

BDawk4Prez
05-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Both. It'w when either side refuses to listen to other perspectives.

burtgummer
05-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Hey tool box. You said non stop posts are ruining the site.

He told you itís been like that for 10 years, itís never been different.

Itís been ruined from the start for you, it didnít just start, unless your saying you are the one person on this earth that will allow something to bother him for 10 years before he starts doing something about. Then and only then would what you are saying make perfect sense.
One other thing loser
Find me 3 different threads started by the haters
Its ok I'll wait for you and your boyfriend to find them,I hope your LBJ inflatable doll hasn't lost all its air by then
It's a shame that ignorant fools like you never saw the NBA when it was good

SteBO
05-10-2018, 04:16 PM
This is what I see on here. If you think that LeBron wasn't the greatest ever or you root against his team you are a hater.
Cuts both ways though. If you root for him and/or make a case for him being the greatest ever, youíre labeled a LeBron ****rider. Both extremes are annoying, but I always find more of the supporters bringing facts to the table than the other side.

numba1CHANGsta
05-10-2018, 05:18 PM
LeBron lovers=uneducated sheep

IKnowHoops
05-10-2018, 06:15 PM

Oh yeah when did you hang out with him?

IKnowHoops
05-10-2018, 06:17 PM

Horrible analysis. He definitely has improved greatly. Dude stop, why are you always so wrong?!?!?!

IKnowHoops
05-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Dude, come on you cant seriously tell me that you see "good" and "superior" as 2 same adjectives? Like, yeah there are some minor simularities in the words but the overall meaning of the word superior is cleary that one thing is above something else whereas good can be a generally adjective. Like when you score 1 point in 1000 basketball games you are stil superior to a person who scores 0 points in 1000 basketball games. That stil doesnt make you a good basketball player. This is literally just making common sense with your brain

Iím not sure he can follow what you just told him. Prepare yourself for a reply that has nothing to do with any of this.

IKnowHoops
05-10-2018, 06:27 PM
One other thing loser
Find me 3 different threads started by the haters
Its ok I'll wait for you and your boyfriend to find them,I hope your LBJ inflatable doll hasn't lost all its air by then
It's a shame that ignorant fools like you never saw the NBA when it was good

I gave my inflatable to your wife. She said It felt more manly and than her husband.

IKnowHoops
05-10-2018, 06:29 PM
That guy is a lot cooler then LeBron

This is about how accurate all your post are.

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Lebron haters are more annoying because at least the Lebron lovers have a good reason for loving him. He's a phenomenal player who leaves everything out there on the court and you have to respect that. Many of the haters, just hate for no good reason. Yes the Miami move was a BS move in some ways, but I think at this point he has atoned for it. That's my personal take. He went back to Cleveland and he got them a championship through blood, sweat and tears. I can't hold a grudge forever. He's still an egotistical *******, but most of the great players are. Michael Jordan certainly was. I can forgive them for that, but what I can't tolerate is cowardice and taking the easy way out just to enhance your legacy. I'm talking to you, Kevin Durant. There were a million different ways he could have gone about putting himself in a better position to win a championship, but he chose the one path that was unacceptable.

I mean really, what's worse... forming a super team to take down the team you couldn't beat or actually joining the team you couldn't beat. I think the latter is far worse.

Chromehounds
05-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Lebron haters are more annoying because at least the Lebron lovers have a good reason for loving him. He's a phenomenal player who leaves everything out there on the court and you have to respect that. Many of the haters, just hate for no good reason. Yes the Miami move was a BS move in some ways, but I think at this point he has atoned for it. That's my personal take. He went back to Cleveland and he got them a championship through blood, sweat and tears. I can't hold a grudge forever. He's still an egotistical *******, but most of the great players are. Michael Jordan certainly was. I can forgive them for that, but what I can't tolerate is cowardice and taking the easy way out just to enhance your legacy. I'm talking to you, Kevin Durant. There were a million different ways he could have gone about putting himself in a better position to win a championship, but he chose the one path that was unacceptable.

I mean really, what's worse... forming a super team to take down the team you couldn't beat or actually joining the team you couldn't beat. I think the latter is far worse.

Wait... LeBron haters are more annoying that KD haters? Oops, wrong thread. lol