PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think would win in a Pacers-Thunder series?

mrblisterdundee
04-25-2018, 05:25 PM
Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis have both flourished since escaping Russell Westbrook's suffocating orbit. The Pacers and Thunder had the exact same record, although Oklahoma won both games against Indiana during the regular season. The Thunder are now flailing in the playoffs, while the Pacers are challenging LeBron.
Who do you think would win in a series between today's Pacers and Thunder? That includes no Andre Roberson.

ewing
04-25-2018, 05:36 PM
I'd take the Thunder but I thought they would win this series and the Cavs would beat the Pacers and I would not be surprised if I wind up being wrong on both

krazylegz
04-25-2018, 05:57 PM
they would both lose

Driven
04-25-2018, 06:30 PM
The Pacers have been very impressive this year, but I do think much of the reason is that they had the easiest strength of schedule in basketball for the first 80% of the season. I love the run they are making, but I think that the Thunder are the better team in a tougher conference.

An interesting follow up question would be, who would win a series between the Cavs and the Jazz? I donít think the Jazz get enough credit, they have been on fire the entire second half of the season. Even if the Thunder lose to the Jazz and the Pacers beat the Cavs, I would still take the Thunder over the Pacers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal827
04-27-2018, 10:52 AM
I'd probably take Thunder in 6 or 7 games. Westbrook and playoff Paul George would be too much for the Pacers to take in a full 7 game series.

TylerSL
04-27-2018, 01:30 PM
OKC would win.

JordansBulls
05-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Thunder in 5.