PDA

View Full Version : Markelle Fultz... Is AVAILABLE Tonight. We Are Witnesses.

tredigs
03-26-2018, 06:01 PM

Cal827
03-26-2018, 06:19 PM
Got some time to showcase his skills for his next team. I think that he's trade bait for a star that's available at a position of need now.

TrueFan420
03-26-2018, 06:21 PM
Got some time to showcase his skills for his next team. I think that he's trade bait for a star that's available at a position of need now.

Maybe but if that was solely the goal they'd wait till next year.

tredigs
03-26-2018, 06:26 PM
Trade a #1 pick with 3 more years on his rookie contract? If he ends up being the player he was positioned to be coming out of college, that would be insane. They're not trading him.

COOLbeans
03-26-2018, 09:37 PM
He’s a player

TrustJoseph
03-26-2018, 09:51 PM

Negative! Not going to happen. The sixers are already destined to dominatd the east and are interested in breaking up what we built home grown. Sorry but you are beyond wrong.

TrustJoseph
03-26-2018, 09:54 PM
Fultz is EXACTLY what the sixers need and showed exactly why they drafted him. He only goes up from here. The thought of him being traded after being traded up for to take him #1 overall is foolishness. The sixers do not NEED to trade for anybody. If we can land a free agent lile George or James then fine but we're not breaking up a super young core thats already going to own the east and be in the finals year after year.

KnicksorBust
03-27-2018, 11:29 AM
Trade a #1 pick with 3 more years on his rookie contract? If he ends up being the player he was positioned to be coming out of college, that would be insane. They're not trading him.

Spot on. I think he's the perfect player to put with Embiid/Saric/Covington/JJ/Simmons. They have great shooting but they need another slasher and ball handler. College Fultz makes them a title contender.

Leftcoast_yg
03-27-2018, 12:53 PM
Spot on. I think he's the perfect player to put with Embiid/Saric/Covington/JJ/Simmons. They have great shooting but they need another slasher and ball handler. College Fultz makes them a title contender.

In my book he's more of a pure slasher

ewing
03-27-2018, 12:53 PM
Burke's going to school him

TheDish87
03-27-2018, 01:27 PM
G.o.a.t.

Vee-Rex
03-27-2018, 01:30 PM
I saw these stats prior to the Fultz return:

Over the last 3 months since Christmas, 41 games, the Sixers have:

- 3rd best record at 29-12 (58 win pace)
- 3rd best point differential
- 2nd best net rating (0.2 off #1 Houston)
- Top 10 offense and defense, 3rd in DRTG/9th in ORTG
- #1 in passes, 3rd in AST%, 4th in secondary AST%, 5th in TS%…unselfish and efficient.
- #3 in defense at the rim, #2 within 6 feet, #2 in 3PT defense…elite at defending the best shots in basketball

aman_13
03-27-2018, 02:04 PM
null

They look legit. It will not surprise me they end up in the ECF. The only thing that might hurt them is experience.

mrblisterdundee
03-27-2018, 07:42 PM
He still isn't shooting like Washington Fultz, but his shot looked better than that mess from early in the season. His confidence and passing were there, too. He'll be a good cog off the bench this season.

IndyRealist
03-27-2018, 07:53 PM

Do you think Redick stays? I don't think they pay him again, and that kind of leaves a big hole in their lineup.

Alayla
03-27-2018, 08:11 PM
Do you think Redick stays? I don't think they pay him again, and that kind of leaves a big hole in their lineup.

i mean he did say he wants to and i doubt he expects the same kind of money

warfelg
03-27-2018, 08:12 PM

Quite a few think that he's staying, and the overpay 1-year was the way to get him to take less later.

Cal827
03-27-2018, 10:58 PM
Ok, I probably should add to what I said :laugh2:

First, Fultz had a great game yesterday, which is nice to see since his rookie season has basically been down and bad luck so far :clap:

I mentioned that they might be looking for deals, mainly because he's a PG, and it appears with the success of this season, that Philly will likely stick with Simmons. Now I don't know a ton about Fultz (so philly fans might be able to answer it better), but wasn't his shooting ability kinda awkward (to the extent where he had to change his shot)?

Philly fans, would you be comfortable moving him to the two, or would you rather just move Simmons to the 3 again? Or would you give him some time to see if his shot is working and maybe move him to the 2? I don't think it's impossible for them to retain both, but you're gonna need at least one of them to be able to hit long range shots.

Alayla
03-28-2018, 01:36 AM
Ok, I probably should add to what I said :laugh2:

First, Fultz had a great game yesterday, which is nice to see since his rookie season has basically been down and bad luck so far :clap:

I mentioned that they might be looking for deals, mainly because he's a PG, and it appears with the success of this season, that Philly will likely stick with Simmons. Now I don't know a ton about Fultz (so philly fans might be able to answer it better), but wasn't his shooting ability kinda awkward (to the extent where he had to change his shot)?

Philly fans, would you be comfortable moving him to the two, or would you rather just move Simmons to the 3 again? Or would you give him some time to see if his shot is working and maybe move him to the 2? I don't think it's impossible for them to retain both, but you're gonna need at least one of them to be able to hit long range shots.

Fultz is our 2 longterm his shot was very reliable before the shoulder situation. Neither of them are getting moved barring something unforseen.

TrustJoseph
03-28-2018, 10:30 PM
i mean he did say he wants to and i doubt he expects the same kind of money

Jj will take way less money to stay in Philly now that he sees he actually has a shot at a championship in a great city for a great team that's set up to dominate year in year out.... When he first signed here sure it was just about the cash but it's way deeper than that now. Reddick is a smart cat so he knows hell get paid well and have a key role and be a title contender year in year out staying with Philly.

Leftcoast_yg
03-28-2018, 11:15 PM
Jj will take way less money to stay in Philly now that he sees he actually has a shot at a playoff run in a great city for a great team that's set up to dominate with embiid half year in half year out.... When he first signed here sure it was just about the cash but it's way deeper than that now. Reddick is a smart cat so he knows hell get paid well and have a key role and be a title contender year in year out staying with Philly.

Fixed*

More-Than-Most
03-28-2018, 11:43 PM
Fixed*

lol the jealousy.

ewing
03-29-2018, 12:03 AM
Jj will take way less money to stay in Philly now that he sees he actually has a shot at a championship in a great city for a great team that's set up to dominate year in year out.... When he first signed here sure it was just about the cash but it's way deeper than that now. Reddick is a smart cat so he knows hell get paid well and have a key role and be a title contender year in year out staying with Philly.

I didn’t know it had gotten so deep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal827
03-29-2018, 02:06 PM
Fultz is our 2 longterm his shot was very reliable before the shoulder situation. Neither of them are getting moved barring something unforseen.

Ah fair enough. My apologies, obviously the information that I've heard about was clearly limited/biased.

Well, if he can get back to how he was playing in the off-season, him and Simmons will be a wrecking crew in the back court next year, with both their athleticism and Fultz's shooting.

Leftcoast_yg
03-29-2018, 02:57 PM
lol the jealousy.
I'm not going to lie I am jealous of your 16 championships... oh wait

Leftcoast_yg
03-29-2018, 02:58 PM
Ah fair enough. My apologies, obviously the information that I've heard about was clearly limited/biased.

Well, if he can get back to how he was playing in the off-season, him and Simmons will be a wrecking crew in the back court next year, with both their athleticism and Fultz's shooting.

Hahaha