PDA

View Full Version : All Injury Related News

HandsOnTheWheel
03-24-2018, 09:18 AM
Thought this thread could be relevant headed into the postseason as gs is dealing with a lot of injuries along with a number of other playoff teams. Post all injury related news here.

Curry sprained his MCL and is scheduled for a MRI on Saturday to find out the extent

FlashBolt
03-24-2018, 11:20 AM
why is javale mcgee laughing? this guy needs to be mentally evaluated

warfelg
03-24-2018, 11:38 AM
Sixers got Furkan Korkmaz back. Not a huge deal but heís decent depth to have at the 2/3 who can shoot and dunk.

Vee-Rex
03-24-2018, 11:46 AM
why is javale mcgee laughing? this guy needs to be mentally evaluated

I'm guessing he didn't realize he actually injured Curry when he fell on him.

That sucks so bad, man. I hope it's the mild MCL sprain and he's back in 2-3 weeks. Imagine if someone stupid like Tristan fell and injured LeBron.

GREATNESS ONE
03-24-2018, 12:36 PM

That sucks so bad, man. I hope it's the mild MCL sprain and he's back in 2-3 weeks. Imagine if someone stupid like Tristan fell and injured LeBron.

No you donít! Deep down inside you and a ton of people want Curry to be out for the playoffs. Without Steph itís a even playing field now and Lebrons chances of winning his 4th title will sky rocket.

I donít wish injury on any player but it happened and now, I hope he misses the playoffs. That would make it VERY interesting and much more watchable. KD has the team to win it all so the pressure will be on.

Cal827
03-24-2018, 12:50 PM
No you donít! Deep down inside you and a ton of people want Curry to be out for the playoffs. Without Steph itís a even playing field now and Lebrons chances of winning his 4th title will sky rocket.

I donít wish injury on any player but it happened and now, I hope he misses the playoffs. That would make it VERY interesting and much more watchable. KD has the team to win it all so the pressure will be on.

:laugh2: I can imagine what happens IF he's able to will the team to the title without Steph... or IF they fall apart in the playoffs without him.

Also, 2nd straight year a clumsy Centre almost takes out one of the stars.... It's the REAL reason why the Centre position is starting to fade away

GREATNESS ONE
03-24-2018, 12:58 PM
Lol ďcentreĒ position.

Yea, itís going to really boost ratings for NBA playoffs. No Curry levels the playing field and makes matchups so much better.

WaDe03
03-24-2018, 01:05 PM
Not even deep down,lol, seen hella people wishing injury. It's a new phenomena, I never saw this with kobe and LeBron haters, I feel like that was a line no one wants to cross. But with the warriors I seen that numerous spots now

It was there for LeBron and Kobe you just weren't looking for it lol.

nastynice
03-24-2018, 01:07 PM
No you donít! Deep down inside you and a ton of people want Curry to be out for the playoffs.

Not even deep down,lol, seen hella people wishing injury. It's a new phenomena, I never saw this with kobe and LeBron haters, I feel like that was a line no one wants to cross. But with the warriors I seen that numerous spots now

Vee-Rex
03-24-2018, 01:26 PM

not me, broseph.

Deep down I feel we would've won the 2015 finals if we were fully healthy, so I know how much it sucks to have guys out for injuries especially during the playoffs. :shrug:

Dade County
03-24-2018, 02:13 PM
Seeing vids that Curry is out for the season? I hope not.

TrueFan420
03-24-2018, 02:49 PM
Seeing vids that Curry is out for the season? I hope not.

Where you seeing that? I saw them say 2-3 weeks.

goingfor28
03-24-2018, 03:43 PM
Kyrie out 3 to 6 weeks after surgery. Awful timing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Htownballa1622
03-24-2018, 03:47 PM
977631143473315845?s=19

Grade 2 mcl sprain for Curry. Reevaluated in 3 weeks.

Vee-Rex
03-24-2018, 04:13 PM
977631143473315845?s=19

Grade 2 mcl sprain for Curry. Reevaluated in 3 weeks.

He had a grade 1 mcl sprain in 2016 and missed 2 weeks. Grade 2 is what KD had last year and missed 6-8 weeks.

He might miss the 1st round of the playoffs but should be back for the 2nd round for sure. I guess the Warriors just better hope they don't get OKC or a Kawhi-integrated Spurs team in the 1st round.

Pressure will be on KD.

kozelkid
03-24-2018, 05:14 PM

Ya, that's a bunch of a crock.

I've seen PLENTY of people wish for injury on either Kobe or Lebron on those days as well. That has always been the reality for the team that is on top.

likemystylez
03-24-2018, 05:48 PM
He had a grade 1 mcl sprain in 2016 and missed 2 weeks. Grade 2 is what KD had last year and missed 6-8 weeks.

He might miss the 1st round of the playoffs but should be back for the 2nd round for sure. I guess the Warriors just better hope they don't get OKC or a Kawhi-integrated Spurs team in the 1st round.

Pressure will be on KD.

I thought that was odd too, although- I think they said kd had a deep bone bruise too. Kds actually looked a lot worse than currys, but I never saw a great angle of currys injury. Either way- 3 weeks sounds very optimistic for a grade 2.... which makes me wonder if it isnt really a grade 1- and warriors are just gonna rest him an extra 7-10 days.

IKnowHoops
03-24-2018, 07:15 PM

Poor McGee. Dude is forever on candid camera actin a fool while in the midst of being completely clueless.

IKnowHoops
03-24-2018, 07:18 PM
It was there for LeBron and Kobe you just weren't looking for it lol.

No he was still in the womb Kobeís rookie year.

IKnowHoops
03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
Kyrie out 3 to 6 weeks after surgery. Awful timing.

Cleveland officially won the trade then! Ha haaaaaaaa

nastynice
03-24-2018, 07:23 PM
Ya, that's a bunch of a crock.

I've seen PLENTY of people wish for injury on either Kobe or Lebron on those days as well. That has always been the reality for the team that is on top.

Na, not really this way, it's low key but it's there across the board, casual fan, hardcore fan, media even. With kobe and LeBron it was only an extreme few. Your "IKnowHoops"s of the world...lol

IKnowHoops
03-24-2018, 07:38 PM
Na, not really this way, it's low key but it's there across the board, casual fan, hardcore fan, media even. With kobe and LeBron it was only an extreme few. Your "IKnowHoops"s of the world...lol

How do you recall the temp of the nba when you were but a wee lad

nastynice
03-24-2018, 08:29 PM
How do you recall the temp of the nba when you were but a wee lad

Same way you do. Google ;)

MTA12
03-24-2018, 09:10 PM
I'm not going to lie. After what Zaza pulled last season I can't feel sorry for the Warriors. Some may even say this is karma.

goingfor28
03-24-2018, 09:21 PM
I'm not going to lie. After what Zaza pulled last season I can't feel sorry for the Warriors. Some may even say this is karma.This is a good point

nastynice
03-24-2018, 09:32 PM
I'm not going to lie. After what Zaza pulled last season I can't feel sorry for the Warriors. Some may even say this is karma.

Look how stacked this team is. Even I donít feel sorry for the warriors

Sucks not to be able to see them pick up where they left off last playoffs tho. I felt like curry and kd were ready to take it up a notch this playoff run, they still could, but gotta get the health up first

Numerous lingering issues :pity:

likemystylez
03-24-2018, 10:19 PM

Ohhh please- Bruce Bowen did that crap 10 times a game for a decade. I love how Pop never said a freakin word about it back then- but when Zaza does it one time- hes comparing it to man slaughter and ****.

MTA12
03-24-2018, 10:39 PM
Ohhh please- Bruce Bowen did that crap 10 times a game for a decade. I love how Pop never said a freakin word about it back then- but when Zaza does it one time- hes comparing it to man slaughter and ****.

I guess you could say that Pop got what was coming for him too, lol. Karma don't discriminate.