PDA

View Full Version : Is LeBron the GOAT Coach Killer?

Giannis94
03-19-2018, 12:06 PM
He has to be, right? Not even joking. Name someone that has done it better. MJ never did it. Mj respected the coach.

nastynice
03-19-2018, 12:10 PM
He's def up there,lol

FlashBolt
03-19-2018, 12:13 PM
This is such a sick joke. I hope we all report this guy and get him banned. He's trying to slyly use it as a literal sense of the word. No one knows what Lue has.. could be serious or not serious. This OP is pathetic. Needs to be banned.

lakerfan85
03-19-2018, 12:17 PM
I agree ^

Giannis94
03-19-2018, 12:20 PM
This is such a sick joke. I hope we all report this guy and get him banned. He's trying to slyly use it as a literal sense of the word. No one knows what Lue has.. could be serious or not serious. This OP is pathetic. Needs to be banned.

I did not use "killer" as reference to lue.

Its term that is thrown around when a player continually causes coaches to get fired.

Did I use the wrong term? I just figured it was acceptable because even before Lue, he has a reputation.

Giannis94
03-19-2018, 12:21 PM

I had no intention of using the word literally given the news today. I am not sick like that. To think that I would use that with that intent is a bannable offense for you. To automatically assume I be malicious like that.

**** you.

FlashBolt
03-19-2018, 12:25 PM
Let's be honest - you aren't stupid. MBT called you out for your trolling and you typed like you actually had a brain in response to that post. You are an absolute waste of keyboard strokes. You have been banned before for trolling and you will be banned again but this time, for being a complete child. You contribute nothing in terms of basketball discussion. Go take your sick and childish behavior on to Reddit or some Facebook feed. This is a basketball forum to discuss basketball. No one cares about how much you hate on Embiid or love Giannis. You think you're the TMZ of basketball or something. Go away, loser.

Giannis94
03-19-2018, 12:28 PM
Let's be honest - you aren't stupid. MBT called you out for your trolling and you typed like you actually had a brain in response to that post. You are an absolute waste of keyboard strokes. You have been banned before for trolling and you will be banned again but this time, for being a complete child. You contribute nothing in terms of basketball discussion. Go take your sick and childish behavior on to Reddit or some Facebook feed. This is a basketball forum to discuss basketball. No one cares about how much you hate on Embiid or love Giannis. You think you're the TMZ of basketball or something. Go away, loser.

I had no malicous intent behind creating the thread, especially related to lue. I used a term that is commonly used and thrown around.

But if you look at the number of coaches that Lebron has gone through, you see a trend. Lebron is kind of a problem child.

Giannis94
03-19-2018, 12:30 PM
Just need MTM in here and PSDs 3 biggest trolls will be going at it again!

I had no malicous intent. I did use poor word choice; a commonly thrown around word.

I stand by that.

Anyone else can call me stupid and what not. But I am not a malicously bad person like Flashtroll is insinuating.

WaDe03
03-19-2018, 12:35 PM
Just need MTM in here and PSDs 3 biggest trolls will be going at it again!

Scoots
03-19-2018, 12:43 PM
Closing for bad timing.