03-17-2018, 04:31 PM
Let's go Bulls

Scoots
03-17-2018, 04:52 PM
Let's go Warriors bench!

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 06:12 PM
Feel things : #trustthegiannis.

And Im reppinf mt firejkidd st patty days shirt I bought last year (theory was that we gotta get lucky to fire kids).. Hopefully Jkidd does the first positive of his coaching career. And gets me you know what.

Ttyl #trustthegiannis

aman_13
03-17-2018, 06:16 PM
My winners:
Bucks
Rockets
Wizards
Nets
Hornets
Cavs
Nuggets
Spurs
Jazz
Warriors
Blazers

Vee-Rex
03-17-2018, 06:55 PM
My winners:
Bucks
Rockets
Wizards
Nets
Hornets
Cavs
Nuggets
Spurs
Jazz
Warriors
Blazers

I think the Cavs are without Love, Nance, TT, Hood, Korver, and Osman.

Could easily be a Bulls win.

Vee-Rex
03-17-2018, 06:56 PM
FWIW, Hawks are currently leading the Bucks. If we get a Hawks and Mavaliers win, the Nets drop to 3rd worst in the league, boyos.

aman_13
03-17-2018, 07:11 PM
I think the Cavs are without Love, Nance, TT, Hood, Korver, and Osman.

Could easily be a Bulls win.

Yeah the Bulls are pesky. Didn't realize Korver was out as well. I'll stick with the Cavs though.

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 07:14 PM
Baw God Giannis. Giannis has to be the favorite for dpoy. I saw some stats the other day that back it up on Twitter too.. Y r u so good?!

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 07:14 PM
Wooo Giannis. Baw God. #trustthegiannis so happy that we have u.

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 07:35 PM
Free LUOL!

More-Than-Most
03-17-2018, 08:05 PM
Baw God Giannis. Giannis has to be the favorite for dpoy. I saw some stats the other day that back it up on Twitter too.. Y r u so good?!

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/DRPM/position/6

He isnt even the best at his position lol...

Its pretty much Gobert by a good bit right now in general but good try.

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 08:16 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/DRPM/position/6

He isnt even the best at his position lol...

Its pretty much Gobert by a good bit right now in general but good try.
I have alternative source.s. And Hillary deleted my actual sources that put Giannis in whe lead.

Good try though

FlashBolt
03-17-2018, 08:17 PM
Year 15 and LeBron is still the healthiest player not only on Cavs but NBA... seriously. Lesser players who do much less get injured left and right.

More-Than-Most
03-17-2018, 08:18 PM
I have alternative source.s. And Hillary deleted my actual sources that put Giannis in whe lead.

Good try though

you should focus less on awards and more on trying to make the post season right now because this game is starting to turn in the worse.

More-Than-Most
03-17-2018, 08:22 PM
shroddy just blew by giannis for the basket and the foul and the lead

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 08:27 PM
you should focus less on awards and more on trying to make the post season right now because this game is starting to turn in the worse.

U should focus more in your team than a rguin with a drunk ****. #foreverlotteeybound #thefailedprocess

More-Than-Most
03-17-2018, 08:29 PM
looks like bucks are about to dodge a bullet... good effort by the hawks though.

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 08:29 PM

Pretty sure the pistons and horn cats suck, too we're good.

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 08:31 PM
shroddy just blew by giannis for the basket and the foul and the lead

You wanna talk about how Zeller and an aging dh12 and the nets dominated the **** outta ya boy?

Or dlo vs Simmons. If Simmons is a franc player. So is DLO. Sorry darling. Facts hurt.

FlashBolt
03-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Man, this is unbelievable. I know LeBron complains about his teammates sometimes but the guy is right most of the time. The second best teammate he has right now on the court is Jeff Green. Look across this active roster right now.. This is sad lol. J.R. is so bad... dude is more concerned with golf at this juncture of his life.

FlashBolt
03-17-2018, 08:34 PM
Why the hell is J.R. Smith handling the ball and not Clarkson? Stop trying to appease this bum and give the ball to players who actually can contribute. J.R. is trash. Never seen a more terrible performing player this season. 30 minutes and he can't do anything!

FlashBolt
03-17-2018, 08:38 PM
Haha.. jeff green is the center for the Cavs. Cavs are so shorthanded this is crazy

FlashBolt
03-17-2018, 08:41 PM
LeBron is really not playing any defense at all. Dude just stands near the FT line and directs the traffic.. makes his teammates switch and cover his man all the time. He should stop complaining when his teammates can't defend...

Giannis94
03-17-2018, 08:44 PM
looks like bucks are about to dodge a bullet... good effort by the hawks though.
Hawks showed Amazing effort. Prnce played jp to his mvp counterpart

FlashBolt
03-17-2018, 08:52 PM
There it goes again. LeBron can't cover his opponent so he yells switch right in the middle of the play and confuses everyone so Bulls score..

FlashBolt
03-17-2018, 08:54 PM
LeBron plays like his teammates are his slaves. This is an embarrassing effort.

kdspurman
03-17-2018, 09:33 PM
Aldridge going off this half

zn23
03-17-2018, 10:00 PM
I don't want to see Will Barton back on the Nuggets next season.

Scoots
03-17-2018, 10:23 PM
I don't want to see Will Barton back on the Nuggets next season.

Barton would be a great 6th man on a veteran contender. He's just got to be kept in the right limited role. Unfortunately someone is probably going to pay him a lot.

zn23
03-17-2018, 10:26 PM
One of the most embarrassing losses of the season for the Nuggets. They better hope that the Kings beat the Jazz.

tp13baby
03-17-2018, 10:31 PM
One of the most embarrassing losses of the season for the Nuggets. They better hope that the Kings beat the Jazz.

Nah the season is over. Gary Harris is out for the next 4 at least. We missed him beyond belief. We played soft, we couldnít defend the first half, Jokic isnít the alpha male, Murray and Barton played like ****.

Seasons over.

FlashBolt
03-17-2018, 10:32 PM
Here's what Zach Lowe had to say about him:

I want him gone. Too much dribbling. Too many awful unforced turnovers, such as dribbling the ball of his foot (a signature move of his).

He's an underrated player on Fantasy but I've noticed that his gameplay is detrimental to the team. He can contribute but on a playoff team, he really shouldn't have the ball as much as he does.

zn23
03-17-2018, 10:33 PM
Barton would be a great 6th man on a veteran contender. He's just got to be kept in the right limited role. Unfortunately someone is probably going to pay him a lot.

Here's what Zach Lowe had to say about him:

The Denver Nuggets might argue they use Wilson Chandler and Will Barton to keep the offense afloat when those three starters(Jokic, Murray and Harris) rest together, but that arrangement just isn't working.

Denver is minus-74 in almost 400 minutes Barton has played without that crew (Jokic, Murray and Harris) this season, per NBA.com. The Nuggets' offense has scored only 100 points per 100 possessions in that time -- more than a point below Phoenix's league-worst overall number.

I want him gone. Too much dribbling. Too many awful unforced turnovers, such as dribbling the ball of his foot (a signature move of his).

zn23
03-17-2018, 10:39 PM
Nuggets need to do some house cleaning. Keep Jokic, Murray, Harris, Lyles and Plumlee. Get Rid of Barton, Chandler, Millsap, Harris and Faried.

zn23
03-17-2018, 10:42 PM
He's an underrated player on Fantasy but I've noticed that his gameplay is detrimental to the team. He can contribute but on a playoff team, he really shouldn't have the ball as much as he does.

He's a total disaster. Holds onto the ball too long. Too much iso and he has a very bad habit of over dribbling. He had two instances in this game where he either got a turnover, or the Nuggets got a turnover and passed him the ball, and he turned it back over trying to dribble through the defense.

aman_13
03-17-2018, 10:51 PM
I should of known better to bet against the Knicks.

The Nuggets and Hornets let me down.

Vee-Rex
03-17-2018, 11:10 PM
Have we overrated Draymond Green? When he's not surrounded by an Olympic team...

aman_13
03-17-2018, 11:51 PM
My winners:
Bucks
Rockets
Wizards
Nets
Hornets
Cavs
Nuggets
Spurs
Jazz
Warriors
Blazers

So i went 9-2 if the Warriors take care of business, if anyone cares lol.

Cal827
03-17-2018, 11:58 PM
No Curry, No Durant, and Klay, and they post 42 points in the 3rd Quarter.... Man I feel for Suns fans, they're ****ing terrible.

valade16
03-18-2018, 12:14 AM
Blazers win their 12th straight.

Lakers + Giants
03-18-2018, 01:08 AM
Have we overrated Draymond Green? When he's not surrounded by an Olympic team...

I was legit thinking the other day, cuz our fans bring up how were trying to copy the warriors style. Anyway, Julius is compared to Draymond Green by many Laker fans. I truly believe that surrounded by lesser talent Julius is better. Surrounded by greater talent Draymond had proven to be an integral part of the best team ever tho. Fit matters.

HandsOnTheWheel
03-18-2018, 06:13 AM
This Mitchell kid on the Jazz is an absolute stud. Almost see glimpses of a young D Wade watching this kid's highlights

FlashBolt
03-18-2018, 09:05 AM

He's the best at what he does and that's being the leader, irritator, tough guy, playing defense and creating plays (annoying picks) for his teammates. But on a talent level, the guy doesn't come close to the other PF's - including Blake. He's overrated if you expect him to be the 1st/2nd option on ANY team but he's certainly one of the best 3rd/4th options in the game - which because of that role, his game is elevated.

FlashBolt
03-18-2018, 09:06 AM
This Mitchell kid on the Jazz is an absolute stud. Almost see glimpses of a young D Wade watching this kid's highlights

I agree. He's having a rough month shooting the ball but Jazz are winning games with him as their best player. Damn... I wish Hayward stayed because this team is Gordon Hayward away from being a top team in the West in the near future if this Donovan kid can play like this.

ldawg
03-18-2018, 09:57 AM
No Curry, No Durant, and Klay, and they post 42 points in the 3rd Quarter.... Man I feel for Suns fans, they're ****ing terrible.

tanking

ldawg
03-18-2018, 10:03 AM
I was legit thinking the other day, cuz our fans bring up how were trying to copy the warriors style. Anyway, Julius is compared to Draymond Green by many Laker fans. I truly believe that surrounded by lesser talent Julius is better. Surrounded by greater talent Draymond had proven to be an integral part of the best team ever tho. Fit matters.

Dramond is just a better shooter and he plays hard. Randle is more talented. Randle needs to continue to work on his right and his jump shot

tp13baby
03-18-2018, 10:44 AM

When his shots arenít falling he keeps shooting. Now super stars thatís fine but he isnít one. Barton is good playing along side the starters. He is good at getting to the rim. But his IQ is horrendous. When the starters are in he drives off ball reversals. When they arenít in he goes iso. The dumbest **** to is he backs the ball out with like 14 seconds left to half court than tries to break down the defense himself. Malone just lets him. His trying to get a foul call every play ****s the team like it did last night when refs just let them play.

Scott Hastings said it best(our own announcer). This team is one of the worst teams in the NBA without Gary Harris. G impacts the game on both ends. Looks like we will be drafting 13 with a new coach, hopefully without Barton, and a new starting SF.

Chronz
03-18-2018, 12:15 PM
He's the best at what he does and that's being the leader, irritator, tough guy, playing defense and creating plays (annoying picks) for his teammates. But on a talent level, the guy doesn't come close to the other PF's - including Blake. He's overrated if you expect him to be the 1st/2nd option on ANY team but he's certainly one of the best 3rd/4th options in the game - which because of that role, his game is elevated.

My clips would've been far better off with him instead of Blake every year of his prime tho. **** all that first option second option b's. What's talent got to do with anything there? I do think he's declining on both ends and I remember a few analysts hinting that his level of 2 way versatility might not age well, so Blake might still best his longevity.

Scoots
03-18-2018, 12:16 PM
He's a total disaster. Holds onto the ball too long. Too much iso and he has a very bad habit of over dribbling. He had two instances in this game where he either got a turnover, or the Nuggets got a turnover and passed him the ball, and he turned it back over trying to dribble through the defense.

When I've watched Barton has been at his best when he isn't needed to win and he plays relaxed and is getting the ball in places where he can either shoot or make 1 move and shoot. When it's gone wrong is when he's been in a position to create the offense himself. Put him in the Nick Young role on the Warriors and Barton would be fine.

Chronz
03-18-2018, 12:17 PM
How so? He sucked these past Olympics

Chronz
03-18-2018, 12:24 PM
Blazers gotta lose tonight

valade16
03-18-2018, 01:15 PM
Blazers gotta lose tonight

Iíve said that the last 5 games lol.

tredigs
03-18-2018, 02:10 PM
It's going to be fun/interesting to see what kind of production Draymond gives the Warriors in the absence of Curry/KD/Klay. A common theme among these boards is that his numbers/efficiency will plummet. I tend to disagree.

tredigs
03-18-2018, 02:14 PM
That Clips/Blazers contest feels like a buzzer beater make/miss type of game. I do think the Clips sneak it.

tredigs
03-18-2018, 02:15 PM
Some good games today actually. Rare Sunday off for me. Might need to get some bets in.

Giannis94
03-18-2018, 02:43 PM
Some good games today actually. Rare Sunday off for me. Might need to get some bets in.

It's crazy that not a single tank squad is playing. And there's 9 tanks. Today is an excellent day for basketball.

zn23
03-18-2018, 03:15 PM
Good game between Raps vs. Thunder so far. But the Raps are clearly the better team.

The reason its close is because the Thunder are playing way above their capability.

tredigs
03-18-2018, 03:19 PM
Good game between Raps vs. Thunder so far. But the Raps are clearly the better team.

The reason its close is because the Thunder are playing way above their capability.

This is true, but if I was an OKC fan I would point out how the starters on OKC have just abused Toronto, and in the playoffs rotations will tighten to 8-9 man units for them.

zn23
03-18-2018, 03:23 PM
The refs took over the Raps vs. Thunder game. Lowry fouled out. The 5th foul was a total farce. The 6th foul was legit.

Raps08-09 Champ
03-18-2018, 03:30 PM
Lol refs ejecting everyone. Refs on a power trip.

zn23
03-18-2018, 03:37 PM
Demar Derozan and Duane Casey both got ejected... I don't blame them, the game was horribly officiated in the 4th.

HandsOnTheWheel
03-18-2018, 03:37 PM
OKC quietly 6-0 with Corey Brewer in the starting lineup with wins over Spurs, LAC, and now Toronto. Starting to round out into postseason form nicely.

Pfeifer
03-18-2018, 03:47 PM
Props to Westy and Adams two man game but the Raps got jobbed in this one. Oh well on to the next one.

aman_13
03-18-2018, 03:49 PM
The refs took over the Raps vs. Thunder game. Lowry fouled out. The 5th foul was a total farce. The 6th foul was legit.

They did him wrong this game. So many soft calls. DeMar gets fouled on the layup. The refs were giving the Raps no love today.

OKC played really well. Credit to them but man the officiating was really frustrating.

aman_13
03-18-2018, 03:53 PM
This is true, but if I was an OKC fan I would point out how the starters on OKC have just abused Toronto, and in the playoffs rotations will tighten to 8-9 man units for them.

Adams abused the Raps. I thought the Raps took everything else they had out. They made some tough shots otherwise. OKC is a bad match up for the Raptors though.

Vee-Rex
03-18-2018, 04:18 PM
Adams abused the Raps. I thought the Raps took everything else they had out. They made some tough shots otherwise. OKC is a bad match up for the Raptors though.

Adams abuses everyone, man. Dude is truly underrated.

More-Than-Most
03-18-2018, 04:23 PM
lol its been a long long time since i truly thought the refs had it out for one team.... the raps legit got bent over... Like how can the league rewatch this game and not do something about this.

valade16
03-18-2018, 04:31 PM
OKC quietly 6-0 with Corey Brewer in the starting lineup with wins over Spurs, LAC, and now Toronto. Starting to round out into postseason form nicely.

Thunder winning 6 straight
Blazers winning 12 straight
Utah is 21-2 in their last 23
Pelicans had won 10 straight before dropping 4/5
Even the Clippers are 14-7 in their last 21 games

The West has turned into a gauntlet.

aman_13
03-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Adams abuses everyone, man. Dude is truly underrated.

He's a beast but he gets gifted easy baskets as well with Westbrook getting downhill so fast.

aman_13
03-18-2018, 04:40 PM
lol its been a long long time since i truly thought the refs had it out for one team.... the raps legit got bent over... Like how can the league rewatch this game and not do something about this.

My only beef is Lowry fouling out and the non call on DeMar.

OKC played really well. They deserved the win. The Raptors had no answer for the Adams pick and roll. So much so that the Raptors shot 57% for the game and lost. That's how bad the defense was today.

tredigs
03-18-2018, 08:01 PM
The Rockets just ANNIHILATED the Wolves in the 1st half. 77 points and 11-19 from 3. That team is happy to see Ryan Anderson back. Without question a top 5 offense in history among the Warriors, Suns, and Showtime Lakers. It's a good thing the Warriors are resting up. They're going to need to unleash the beast against this squad.

Cal827
03-18-2018, 08:04 PM
Didn't see the Raptor game today because I was out, but it looked like it was quite competitive. Good effort by the Raptors, but I think a lot of us predicted that the Thunder would beat them, they just have our number with Westbrook, and add another Raptor killer in Paul George.... Ujiri needs to send out a feeler if George tests FA :laugh2:

The loss might serve as good as the team doesn't get lazy. They almost got beaten by the Mavs and the Thunder posted 133. They need to return to the stingy defense they had, especially with the playoffs coming up.

Also, Houston is destroying Minnesota... man, seeing them play now makes me think that Butler should get more MVP attention than I've been giving him :laugh2:

FlashBolt
03-18-2018, 09:05 PM
I don't like this Minny team. Jeff Teague is an average PG in a league where the top teams most likely have elite PG's. He isn't a great shooter and is inconsistent in the playoffs.

Wiggins is again, proving why he is garbage. He is the second option tonight and his shot is off. And his +/-? You guessed it.. lowest on the team with a -15. He grabs no rebounds or creates plays for others.

Minny overpaid for two garbage backcourt players who I hope will get traded to a trash team because KAT and Butler deserve better. I don't think they will make the playoffs unless Jimmy B comes back in time.

FlashBolt
03-18-2018, 09:13 PM
Harden with no defense on Wiggins and lets him drive by him for the layup and then two turnovers back-to-back... Harden is choking here.

ewing
03-18-2018, 10:25 PM
I don't like this Minny team. Jeff Teague is an average PG in a league where the top teams most likely have elite PG's. He isn't a great shooter and is inconsistent in the playoffs.

Wiggins is again, proving why he is garbage. He is the second option tonight and his shot is off. And his +/-? You guessed it.. lowest on the team with a -15. He grabs no rebounds or creates plays for others.

Minny overpaid for two garbage backcourt players who I hope will get traded to a trash team because KAT and Butler deserve better. I don't think they will make the playoffs unless Jimmy B comes back in time.

Poor Kat and Jimmy Butler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
03-18-2018, 11:35 PM
Harden with no defense on Wiggins and lets him drive by him for the layup and then two turnovers back-to-back... Harden is choking here.

...and then he scored nine points in the last three minutes. He had a rough little stretch there, but the was absolutely dominant tonight overall. Another day. Another reason why Harden is the undisputed MVP.

valade16
03-19-2018, 12:49 AM
The Blazers just refuse to lose.

tredigs
03-19-2018, 01:36 AM

Blazers = profit. Insane.

Saddletramp
03-19-2018, 04:17 AM
Demar Derozan and Duane Casey both got ejected... I don't blame them, the game was horribly officiated in the 4th.

What goes around, comes around. The Raps have benefited from awful officiating this season.

Htownballa1622
03-19-2018, 09:45 AM

Until Tuesday ;)

Jk...That'll be a tough game. Blazers have been rolling(especially at home) and I know Dame and CJ are still in their feelings for the CP3 layup at the end of last game. Should be fun!:clap:

Hawkeye15
03-19-2018, 10:08 AM

Wolves schedule gets much easier the rest of the year, so they will limp in and get destroyed in round 1.

Yes, the Teague signing (and trading Rubio away) was a terrible move, and I don't even think Rubio is the answer at PG, but Teague has been that bad. I think my feelings on Wiggins have been made very clear. But that backcourt will be making over $40 million next year, to be below average as far as starting backcourts go.

Giannis94
03-19-2018, 11:36 AM
I'm sure would could find a team that would offer up a decent return for Wiggins. He has his flaws but is young and the potential is there. Someone will take that gamble. Teague your stuck with

I'm not sure a team would take Wiggy's contract. Maybe? I mean I could see the lakers or knicks taking it on after they miss out on big FA's. Lakers probably would be willing to toss Minny a few unprotected firsts, too.

TrueFan420
03-19-2018, 11:39 AM
Wolves schedule gets much easier the rest of the year, so they will limp in and get destroyed in round 1.

Yes, the Teague signing (and trading Rubio away) was a terrible move, and I don't even think Rubio is the answer at PG, but Teague has been that bad. I think my feelings on Wiggins have been made very clear. But that backcourt will be making over $40 million next year, to be below average as far as starting backcourts go.

I'm sure would could find a team that would offer up a decent return for Wiggins. He has his flaws but is young and the potential is there. Someone will take that gamble. Teague your stuck with

aman_13
03-19-2018, 12:27 PM
What goes around, comes around. The Raps have benefited from awful officiating this season.

Ha! Just take the L like a champ.

Toxeryll
03-19-2018, 01:30 PM

Still salty I see..

Saddletramp
03-19-2018, 04:49 PM
Still salty I see..

Hard to forget when it was that bad. Funny how now guys are complaining but they weren't complaining then when the refs gifted the Raps.

Toxeryll
03-19-2018, 09:50 PM
Hard to forget when it was that bad. Funny how now guys are complaining but they weren't complaining then when the refs gifted the Raps.

From what I can remember, the game youre talking about was the first HOU and TOR game in Nov. Raptors was called for 3 more fouls and only had one more free throw than HOU (harden got 19 FTA loool). And you act like the refs lost you the game lol. It wasnt really that close, you guys lost by a lot.

aman_13
03-19-2018, 09:52 PM
From what I can remember, the game youre talking about was the first HOU and TOR game in Nov. Raptors was called for 3 more fouls and only had one more free throw than HOU (harden got 19 FTA loool). And you act like the refs lost you the game lol. It wasnt really that close, you guys lost by a lot.

They lost because the Raps forced them to take 2s rather than 3s. The very formula teams will use against them in the playoffs. They took 27 3s that game, second lowest of the season.

Toxeryll
03-19-2018, 11:20 PM

FYI, the Raptors have the 4th highest differential with regards to personal fouls. In other words, the Raptors are fourth in picking up more fouls than their opponent. They are only behind CHI, MEM and SAC. I think they've done well without calls in their favour.

Saddletramp
03-20-2018, 01:34 AM
Don't just go by the stats, re-watch the game. Lotta awful calls, mostly going one way.

Or don't, I don't care. A few bad calls the other day are worth complaints, but not more bad calls before? Check.

Toxeryll
03-20-2018, 04:04 AM
Don't just go by the stats, re-watch the game. Lotta awful calls, mostly going one way.

Or don't, I don't care. A few bad calls the other day are worth complaints, but not more bad calls before? Check.

I did watch the game. It didn't seem bad to me, cant recall anyone upset about the officials with that game, the guys from HOU said post game that they simply did not play well. It seemed like you were the only one complaining. You lost by 16, no change in those "calls" can win you that game, take the L :laugh2:

You have your own opinions about the game, I know I cant change that. But saying that Raptors benefit from awful officiating this season is funny because it is far from the truth especially coming from a Rockets fan and someone who doesn't watch the Raptors regularly.

Saddletramp
03-20-2018, 05:18 AM
I did watch the game. It didn't seem bad to me, cant recall anyone upset about the officials with that game, the guys from HOU said post game that they simply did not play well. It seemed like you were the only one complaining. You lost by 16, no change in those "calls" can win you that game, take the L :laugh2:

You have your own opinions about the game, I know I cant change that. But saying that Raptors benefit from awful officiating this season is funny because it is far from the truth especially coming from a Rockets fan and someone who doesn't watch the Raptors regularly.

But they did in that game. Never said they have all season. You're crying about Sunday's game, I'm crying about November's game. What goes around, comes around. Some games are just badly reffed.

Toxeryll
03-20-2018, 11:41 AM
But they did in that game. Never said they have all season. You're crying about Sunday's game, I'm crying about November's game. What goes around, comes around. Some games are just badly reffed.

Im Crying? lmao. Pretty sure its just you.

Thunder deserved to win that game, the Raptors got abused by Westbrook and Adams. I gave credit to them unlike you, who thinks the refs singlehandedly lose a 16 point game for the Rockets.

Saddletramp
03-20-2018, 03:27 PM
Im Crying? lmao. Pretty sure its just you.

Thunder deserved to win that game, the Raptors got abused by Westbrook and Adams. I gave credit to them unlike you, who thinks the refs singlehandedly lose a 16 point game for the Rockets.

I never said that I thought they lost that game solely because of the refs. Just a lot of bad calls. But have at it, pal. This has gotten way beyond meaningless. Sorry that the refs never make mistakes until they just butchered the Raptors the other day for no reason. (That how you do it?)