PDA

View Full Version : Jokic

FlashBolt
03-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Okay, we'll give you Steven Adams.

zadora5
03-14-2018, 05:43 PM
I'm sorry, I know this probaby isn't the place to be posting this, but I just can't take it anymore, I'm a Denver nuggets fan, and almost every play I have to suffer in this nightmare of watching Jokic flop on nearly every play, I've never seen anything like it in my entire life, I want him off the team, his production is not worth watching this flopping cry baby ***** piece of s**. How has he not been fined for flopping yet? does any players or fans notice this? I can't watch the game when he is playing because he is a miserable sob who needs to take his *** back over seas, he is an embarrassment and he is a cancer and bad for the nba, please someone tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand this p**** ***** b****

zadora5
03-14-2018, 05:55 PM
Done deal

Heediot
03-14-2018, 07:32 PM
I'm sorry, I know this probaby isn't the place to be posting this, but I just can't take it anymore, I'm a Denver nuggets fan, and almost every play I have to suffer in this nightmare of watching Jokic flop on nearly every play, I've never seen anything like it in my entire life, I want him off the team, his production is not worth watching this flopping cry baby ***** piece of s**. How has he not been fined for flopping yet? does any players or fans notice this? I can't watch the game when he is playing because he is a miserable sob who needs to take his *** back over seas, he is an embarrassment and he is a cancer and bad for the nba, please someone tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand this p**** ***** b****

Is that you Milsap?

Lakers + Giants
03-14-2018, 07:42 PM
Zo
Hart
Ingram
Randle
Jokic

:drool:

TrueFan420
03-14-2018, 07:57 PM
Done deal

Good thing for your franchises sake you don't have a say

Vee-Rex
03-14-2018, 08:07 PM
I thought it was just me. He flops SOOOOO much it's pretty pathetic. But if you mention anything negative about Jokic on here you'll be crucified. You're better off trashing Anthony Davis every other second.

Cavs played the Nuggets twice in one week recently and it was tough to watch, especially that 2nd game in Denver.

HandsOnTheWheel
03-14-2018, 08:25 PM
wtf lol

Cal827
03-14-2018, 08:49 PM
:laugh2: He even was in the mist of flopping on the Randle incident

FlashBolt
03-14-2018, 09:00 PM
I think it's time for you guys to accept that flopping is part of the game. Just appreciate it.

jaydubb
03-14-2018, 09:11 PM
I'm sorry, I know this probaby isn't the place to be posting this, but I just can't take it anymore, I'm a Denver nuggets fan, and almost every play I have to suffer in this nightmare of watching Jokic flop on nearly every play, I've never seen anything like it in my entire life, I want him off the team, his production is not worth watching this flopping cry baby ***** piece of s**. How has he not been fined for flopping yet? does any players or fans notice this? I can't watch the game when he is playing because he is a miserable sob who needs to take his *** back over seas, he is an embarrassment and he is a cancer and bad for the nba, please someone tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand this p**** ***** b****Yea he flopped at the end of last night's laker/nugs game.. Then he got up and started walking towards Randle, waited for a ref to get in front of him, and then started to yell and pretend to want to get at Randle when other players got in front of him.. I hate floppers.. And he's a ***** too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Scoots
03-14-2018, 09:45 PM
It's all down to the officials. If they stop calling cheap fouls players will stop flopping in a week.

PAOboston
03-14-2018, 09:54 PM
He complains to refs on every possession. It's super annoying to watch.

He's also one of the worst defenders I've ever seen.

That being said, you be mental to want him off your team. He's a brilliant offensive player for his age/position.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

archdevil84
03-14-2018, 10:41 PM
It's all down to the officials. If they stop calling cheap fouls players will stop flopping in a week.

or just suspend players 40 games whenever they flop. The fck outta here with that weak acting stuff

Swift Game
03-15-2018, 01:46 AM
Isnt this the same guy that had a Triple double at halftime? If so I don't know to many players that can do that flop or not.

Flopping is big in Europe especially in soccer. I thought the NBA used to fine players if they were warned a few times?

pebloemer
03-16-2018, 09:51 AM
I think it's time for you guys to accept that flopping is part of the game. Just appreciate it.

I'll never get there. I can't stand it either. This is coming from a Raptors fan who is well aware that a few key players have already earned their honorary degree in performing arts.

Vee-Rex
03-16-2018, 11:54 AM
That's one thing I respect so much about Kyrie. He NEVER flops. He just gets buckets. And for how much he drives to the rim and takes contact, he doesn't get enough calls.

So if you look at the crux of the flopping, it's a refereeing issue.

Scoots
03-16-2018, 12:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yScBN7aP70k

I kind of think Kyrie would be liked more if he acted like he enjoyed playing the game more. He's so serious most of the time. Even when he's goofing around he doesn't seem to enjoy it.

Scoots
03-16-2018, 12:23 PM
The flop rule when it was announced I said it was toothless and wouldn't make a difference, and several years later it has made no difference.

It's all the fault of the officials, not the players.

zn23
03-16-2018, 06:34 PM
Is that you Milsap?

LOL , that was a good one.

zn23
03-16-2018, 06:37 PM
He definitely exaggerates calls, but how many times has he actually been fined/reprimanded for flopping? It's the old If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

tp13baby
03-16-2018, 08:34 PM
It is annoying how he has been so accustomed to flopping. He plays better when he plays solid. But what do you expect when you see stars flopping, his own teammates Barton and Gallo are flopping every time and cry all the time? Also a coach that has built a soft *** culture? He has developed annoying habits for sure.

IKnowHoops
03-17-2018, 12:34 PM
That's one thing I respect so much about Kyrie. He NEVER flops. He just gets buckets. And for how much he drives to the rim and takes contact, he doesn't get enough calls.

So if you look at the crux of the flopping, it's a refereeing issue.

Thatís it, you figured it out why heís not better. If he starts flopping, heís Kobe. He may want to throw that into the rep.

FlashBolt
03-18-2018, 09:19 AM
Kyrie takes matchups seriously so he's not going to discredit his game to flop. I think some players flop because if they aren't getting the calls, they have to make up for it somehow. You gotta give credit to some of these floppers, though. They're honestly just trying to win the game and if the ref is stupid enough to fall for it, that's on them. The one thing I can't stand, though, is when a guy flops but cries about not getting calls or is upset when another flops. Harden is a prime example. Dude went on an interview complaining about foul calls when he's made a career of duping the ref.. and the refs give it to him every time as well when he grabs someone's arm when no contact was made.