When is John Wall coming back?

WaDe03
03-14-2018, 05:20 PM
Steph Curry 30th bday was crazy!

Lolz!

WhiteShadow42
03-14-2018, 06:18 PM
Steph Curry 30th bday was crazy!

That's probably more eventful than these 4 games today. Maybe Washington at Boston. I think Wall is back. You guys can correct me if I'm wrong with Wall.

mightybosstone
03-14-2018, 06:42 PM
No Curry, Thompson or Draymond for the Warriors tonight. I would love to see them lose one more to the Lakers tonight to give the Rockets that much of a cushion. It'd be awesome if Houston could rest their guys a little more down the stretch.

Lakers + Giants
03-14-2018, 07:39 PM
No Curry, Thompson or Draymond for the Warriors tonight. I would love to see them lose one more to the Lakers tonight to give the Rockets that much of a cushion. It'd be awesome if Houston could rest their guys a little more down the stretch.

We'll try our best homie.

tredigs
03-14-2018, 07:46 PM
That's probably more eventful than these 4 games today. Maybe Washington at Boston. I think Wall is back. You guys can correct me if I'm wrong with Wall.

Wall I'm not sure, but like the Warriors everyone is hurt and/or sitting for Boston. No point in watching ball tonight.

PAOboston
03-14-2018, 08:37 PM
Have no idea if Boston ends up winning this game. But that was a heck of a 1st quarter by the reserves.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

ewing
03-14-2018, 08:50 PM

Is Curry the only one hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tredigs
03-14-2018, 09:36 PM
^Klay's out for a couple weeks with a broken thumb (minor) on his shooting hand. West, Bell and Iguodala have been missing a bunch of time with random minor "injuries" lately. Draymond's doesn't seem like much, mostly rest.

PAOboston
03-14-2018, 10:58 PM
The WAS-BOS game has been entertaining AF

bucketss
03-14-2018, 10:59 PM
every celtics game i watch seems to go this way, just when you count them out.

tredigs
03-14-2018, 11:07 PM
The WAS-BOS game has been entertaining AF

Exercise in futility from both sides to be honest. Looks like two teams trying to lose lol.

PAOboston
03-14-2018, 11:08 PM
Exercise in futility from both sides to be honest. Looks like two teams trying to lose lol.Considering the players getting legit minutes for the C's tonight, I'll take it.

WaDe03
03-14-2018, 11:09 PM
Man, you don't want Tatum shooting free throws with the game on the line I guess. Choked in the 4th and OT.

PAOboston
03-14-2018, 11:12 PM
Really brutal loss for Boston. They legit gave that game away.

Stevens has issues managing end of game situations. Last couple of minutes of regulation were not his finest.

WaDe03
03-14-2018, 11:14 PM
Smh Celtics.

tredigs
03-14-2018, 11:46 PM
Lonzo deserves six points for that tip in. That kid is a winning player. He's going to be a force some day.

Lakers + Giants
03-14-2018, 11:52 PM
Lonzo deserves six points for that tip in. That kid is a winning player. He's going to be a force some day.

He ran like 3 quarters of the court to tip that **** in. He does everything else at a high level already. He needs to fix his ****in FTs first then his 3 point shot. They're both related so basically it's fix your damn form.

I know skip bayless is hated but he's right. You either shoot the FT with the same motion as your 3 point shot or you change your 3 point shot to a more conventional look. He shoots the 3s the lonzo way but he tries to shoot FTs with a regular stroke. That **** is weird af, no way you can have two different strokes lmao. At least not when you're shooting 45% from the ****in FT line....

tredigs
03-15-2018, 12:04 AM
He ran like 3 quarters of the court to tip that **** in. He does everything else at a high level already. He needs to fix his ****in FTs first then his 3 point shot. They're both related so basically it's fix your damn form.

I know skip bayless is hated but he's right. You either shoot the FT with the same motion as your 3 point shot or you change your 3 point shot to a more conventional look. He shoots the 3s the lonzo way but he tries to shoot FTs with a regular stroke. That **** is weird af, no way you can have two different strokes lmao. At least not when you're shooting 45% from the ****in FT line....

Yeah, that's a super odd trait lol.

This game so far is just one big turnover, quick jump from the Santa Cruz Warriors to start the 2nd though.

WaDe03
03-15-2018, 12:12 AM
Dragic looks like 4th quarter Wade right now with 11 straight to cut a 13 point deficit to 2.

More-Than-Most
03-15-2018, 12:31 AM

he might be the worst shooter i have ever seen.

Lakers + Giants
03-15-2018, 12:35 AM
Lonzo... :facepalm:

tredigs
03-15-2018, 01:02 AM
I Barnett just said that's the first game the Warriors have ever had without Steph + Klay.

tredigs
03-15-2018, 01:11 AM

Gotta watch more ball then. Terrible finisher and FT shooter, though. Still, a highly elite talent. Kid's going to be a success without question.

PurpleLynch
03-15-2018, 08:19 AM

As a player he won't be a shooter (maybe late in his career he will become also One of them, but right now he is not),he is more of an old school point guard. Overall, there are a lot of players worse than Lonzo shooting wise: Rondo, Josh Smith when he tried to become a stretch four, Evans, most the centers and power forwards from the '90 or the 2000-2010 decade, Jackson (the rookie), Rubio was a really bad shooter until this year and the list goes on...

TrueFan420
03-15-2018, 09:12 AM
Gotta watch more ball then. Terrible finisher and FT shooter, though. Still, a highly elite talent. Kid's going to be a success without question.

Depends on what you call success. Good NBA player, no doubt. All Star, NBA player, possibly. Elite NBA player, unlikely.

More-Than-Most
03-15-2018, 12:28 PM
As a player he won't be a shooter (maybe late in his career he will become also One of them, but right now he is not),he is more of an old school point guard. Overall, there are a lot of players worse than Lonzo shooting wise: Rondo, Josh Smith when he tried to become a stretch four, Evans, most the centers and power forwards from the '90 or the 2000-2010 decade, Jackson (the rookie), Rubio was a really bad shooter until this year and the list goes on...

nono you are def correct but its more so his shot plus how he is shooting that is so concerning... his shot is just so dumb and slow and the numbers right now are just ridiculous... rondo etc are worse shooter but this could really get bad if he starts tinkering with his shot even though he probably should.

PurpleLynch
03-15-2018, 02:11 PM
nono you are def correct but its more so his shot plus how he is shooting that is so concerning... his shot is just so dumb and slow and the numbers right now are just ridiculous... rondo etc are worse shooter but this could really get bad if he starts tinkering with his shot even though he probably should.

Yeah, he should start working on that shot, but I think it's not going to be so hard for him. He seems like the type of player that listen and work hard to get results, while also aiming to be a star. I'd say that he has two more years after this season to improve that aspect of his game. After that, if there aren't relevant improvement, I will say that he will definitely be a bad shooter for his enitre career.

More-Than-Most
03-15-2018, 02:36 PM
Yeah, he should start working on that shot, but I think it's not going to be so hard for him. He seems like the type of player that listen and work hard to get results, while also aiming to be a star. I'd say that he has two more years after this season to improve that aspect of his game. After that, if there aren't relevant improvement, I will say that he will definitely be a bad shooter for his enitre career.

if there is one thing that ball does its he listens and works his *** off... I have no issues with that and people thinking he will get much better or relearn things quickly because of that. It very well may be true.