PDA

View Full Version : Lance Stephenson is a scum bag!

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 12:28 PM
Scum bag is the 3 biggest PSD trolls new favorite word lol!

#trustthegiannis

Giannis94
03-06-2018, 12:30 PM
Straight up, blatant trip. And no call. SMFH NBA. Defiinitley a scummier move than Teague. Watch the video. Clear and blatant.

http://snotapwi.com/thanks-nba-refs-missing-lances-trip-henson/

mightybosstone
03-06-2018, 01:09 PM
I don't think this was remotely as bad as what Teague did. Was it a blatant trip? Yes. Did he deserve a flagrant for it? Probably. But he didn't run at a guy and shove him into the crowd, endangering the safety of a player and fans in the process.

I don't think we need a thread for every single time something like this happens, and I definitely don't think this deserved its own thread. If we're going to have a thread every time somebody does something that warrants a flagrant, we'll have 1-2 new threads on this every night—especially if we have a new thread for anytime a player trips another player.

jaydubb
03-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Yes it was absolutely intentional, yes Teagues play was worse.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

IndyRealist
03-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Yes he is. This isn't the most egregious thing he's done by a longshot. He got benched the last 5 minutes of the game. There's every possibility that he's out of the league next year. I'm not going to defend him acting a fool just because he wears a Pacers jersey.

nastynice
03-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Yes he is. This isn't the most egregious thing he's done by a longshot. He got benched the last 5 minutes of the game. There's every possibility that he's out of the league next year. I'm not going to defend him acting a fool just because he wears a Pacers jersey.

Bandwagon fan!

:)

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 01:58 PM

Somebody will pick him up just to piss off LeBron.

IndyRealist
03-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Somebody will pick him up just to piss off LeBron.

He's at his best when the entire team is vet laden and keeps him in check. Maybe the Spurs could bring him off the bench. I don't think anyone else comes within a mile of him.

IndyRealist
03-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Bandwagon fan!

:)

Obviously.

Giannis94
03-06-2018, 02:36 PM
He's at his best when the entire team is vet laden and keeps him in check. Maybe the Spurs could bring him off the bench. I don't think anyone else comes within a mile of him.

I wonder if his teammates like him. Seems like he has a weird ego/persona. No idea what to make of it.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Scum bag is the 3 biggest PSD trolls new favorite word lol!

#trustthegiannis

lol you made a thread calling out trolls by trolling? seems legit.

IndyRealist
03-06-2018, 03:12 PM
I wonder if his teammates like him. Seems like he has a weird ego/persona. No idea what to make of it.

My understanding is he's likeable in a class clown sort of way. The team as a whole gets along really well compared to last year. They went to management and asked them not to trade anyone at the deadline.

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 03:21 PM
lol you made a thread calling out trolls by trolling? seems legit.

I didn't make this thread.

HeartOfStarks
03-06-2018, 08:17 PM
I know this is a whatever thread but I saw Lance Stephenson for the first time in 2009 at the City of Palms Classic in Fort Myers, high school tourney, actually John Wall was in it as well...

They were kids obviously but Maalik Wayns was also in the tourney, and was showing out, actually outplaying most of the bigger name guys that ultimately made the NBA, and when he played Lance, Lance was getting embarrassed on a couple of plays back to back and then clotheslined the **** out of Maalik Wayns, he had to get carried off the court.

Was one of the most blatantly dirty plays I'd ever seen, maybe the dirtiest. So yeah... he's been doing **** like this forever.