PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love suffers from panic attacks

LaVar Ball
03-06-2018, 11:04 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2018/03/kevin_love_discloses_his_battl.amp

tp13baby
03-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Super unfortunate and terrible to hear. Before living with someone who suffered panic attacks I didnít really understand them and was really apathetic towards the whole issue. Itís one of the worst things I have seen though after living with someone who had panic attacks.

IndyRealist
03-06-2018, 11:54 AM
My friend has panic attacks from doing a lot of coke and pot in her early 20s. It's like watching someone have a heart attack over and over. More than once she's ended up in the ER.

FlashBolt
03-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Wade has been a scumbag.

Vee-Rex
03-06-2018, 12:07 PM
It's not a panic attack, but my wife has anxiety problems. Sometimes anxiety can lead to panic attacks though.

The only thing I can say is that it's not as simple as saying, "Things will be okay" or "It's not a big deal, calm down". Sometimes there's not really much I can say to help her other than being there and hugging her. These are real issues that people deal with and need to take steps to help them. I'm glad that today's society seems to be a little bit more aware of this stuff and actively trying to bring out more awareness.

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Wade has been a scumbag.

Yea only Wade and not IT for questioning why he left the game when they had no clue. Lol!

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Sucks for Kevin though, hopefully he can get everything straightened out.

FlashBolt
03-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Yea only Wade and not IT for questioning why he left the game when they had no clue. Lol!

Wade was supposed to be the leader of the team almost immediately. RJ had off-court chemistry with Kevin and Channing. Wade didn't replicate any of that with Love. It almost seemed as if Wade just came for LeBron and not the rest of the guys - which has been reported as truth. IT was not expected to be the leader and presence Wade was. That's the difference. It was a d-bag move to call out Love...

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Wade was supposed to be the leader of the team almost immediately. RJ had off-court chemistry with Kevin and Channing. Wade didn't replicate any of that with Love. It almost seemed as if Wade just came for LeBron and not the rest of the guys - which has been reported as truth. IT was not expected to be the leader and presence Wade was. That's the difference. It was a d-bag move to call out Love...

Leader of the team at 36 when LeBron is on the team? He definitely was a leader in a lot of huddles but not the main leader as it was LeBrons team. Wade and Kevin did get along and hung out from time to time. I'll say I saw Wade with the rest of the guys more than I did LeBron. As a leader, you hold your guys accountable. when someone mysteriously leaves a big game with no explanation you question why. They did and then I'm sure they understood.

IndyRealist
03-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Leader of the team at 36 when LeBron is on the team? He definitely was a leader in a lot of huddles but not the main leader as it was LeBrons team. Wade and Kevin did get along and hung out from time to time. I'll say I saw Wade with the rest of the guys more than I did LeBron. As a leader, you hold your guys accountable. when someone mysteriously leaves a big game with no explanation you question why. They did and then I'm sure they understood.

If they were such friends as you suggest, I suspect Wade would have just asked Kevin what was going on instead of calling him out to coaches in front of the team. I don' follow the Cavs locker room so I could be off base, but what you're suggesting doesn't make a lot of sense. And I'd definitely put it on IT as well, and considering neither are with the Cavs any longer management seems to have taken the same position.

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 01:03 PM
If they were such friends as you suggest, I suspect Wade would have just asked Kevin what was going on instead of calling him out to coaches in front of the team. I don' follow the Cavs locker room so I could be off base, but what you're suggesting doesn't make a lot of sense. And I'd definitely put it on IT as well, and considering neither are with the Cavs any longer management seems to have taken the same position.

So the reason they're not on the team is because they asked Love why he left?

I didn't say they were best friends but I know for a fact they hung out.

Chronz
03-06-2018, 01:13 PM
I used to get them when I was overwhelmed. Went to the er for the drugs but they went away once my body realized i would never die from them. Breathing exercises, different weed stains and a lot of exercise helped too but now I'm fat and an alcoholic with other medical conditions and no anxiety. Yay?

aman_13
03-06-2018, 01:17 PM
I heard that one in five people suffer from mental illness. This is a very serious issue and something that needs more and more awareness. Huge props to DeMar and Love for speaking about it.

FlashBolt
03-06-2018, 01:19 PM

You and I both know Wade could have done more. He called out Love behind his back. You're telling me he didn't have Love's number? LeBron didn't even question Love's absence but Wade felt compelled to? The locker room issues had a lot to do with Wade. You can tell Love disliked him. Idk why you defend every little thing about Wade does. The guy doesn't even know you exist..

FlashBolt
03-06-2018, 01:20 PM

They probably hung out to try and create chemistry. That's different than actually "hanging" out with people you enjoy.

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 01:27 PM
You and I both know Wade could have done more. He called out Love behind his back. You're telling me he didn't have Love's number? LeBron didn't even question Love's absence but Wade felt compelled to? The locker room issues had a lot to do with Wade. You can tell Love disliked him. Idk why you defend every little thing about Wade does. The guy doesn't even know you exist..

Could've done more in what way? He had the highest positive impact on the team. Called him out behind his back? He asked him straight to his face. How can you tell Love disliked him? There's literally nothing that proves that. I defend when dumb **** is said, and in this case you're saying some dumb ****.

IndyRealist
03-06-2018, 01:40 PM

I stress that I don't know sh** about the Cavs locker room.

The logic just doesn't follow for me. If they were friendly, it would have been a personal call to see what was wrong, not calling him out to coaches.

More-Than-Most
03-06-2018, 02:50 PM
now we know why that POS wade was shipped out.... Dude hasnt been good or relevent since 1989 and thinks he can come in and be lebron

Giannis94
03-06-2018, 02:57 PM
now we know why that POS wade was shipped out.

He literally starts **** every place he's been. Accepts a $24 million optionand then starts creating ****? Child please.

TrueFan420
03-06-2018, 03:01 PM
It's not a panic attack, but my wife has anxiety problems. Sometimes anxiety can lead to panic attacks though.

The only thing I can say is that it's not as simple as saying, "Things will be okay" or "It's not a big deal, calm down". Sometimes there's not really much I can say to help her other than being there and hugging her. These are real issues that people deal with and need to take steps to help them. I'm glad that today's society seems to be a little bit more aware of this stuff and actively trying to bring out more awareness.

My fiancť sounds very similar to that. She always tells me when she was young people would just say pony up or brush it off as her just being a girl. One thing I would suggust for you to try is tell your wife to focus on her breathing. Nothing else but the sound of her breath and the feeling of her lungs expanding and deflating. Doesn't always work but can and hope it helps.

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 03:22 PM
He literally starts **** every place he's been. Accepts a $24 million optionand then starts creating ****? Child please.

You Flashbolt and MTM have no clue what you're talking about haha! PSDs 3 biggest trolls!

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 03:23 PM
now we know why that POS wade was shipped out.... Dude hasnt been good or relevent since 1989 and thinks he can come in and be lebron

When's the last time the Sixers were relevant? When was their last championship? He was pretty relevant when he outdueled Embiid in the clutch and sank the game winner in Simmons face the other night.

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 03:55 PM
MTM's not a troll. He's just a cotten headed ninny muggin.

He doesn't #trustthegiannis

Giannis94
03-06-2018, 03:59 PM
You Flashbolt and MTM have no clue what you're talking about haha! PSDs 3 biggest trolls!

flips333
03-06-2018, 04:05 PM
panic attacks can be very difficult for an athlete. Often panic attacks are misperceiving internal autonomic cues, Elevated heart rate, increased sweating, Increased Blood pressure, for potentially life threatening conditions. His job literally involves causing the cues that lead to the condition, once it develops.

tp13baby
03-06-2018, 04:33 PM
panic attacks can be very difficult for an athlete. Often panic attacks are misperceiving internal autonomic cues, Elevated heart rate, increased sweating, Increased Blood pressure, for potentially life threatening conditions. His job literally involves causing the cues that lead to the condition, once it develops.

Not that I disagree with that there is also another side where exercise actually has a physiological change on the brain which it can help him relax with endorphins.

I doubt that if he had this growing up and it arose more in sports, I doubt he would of continued.

As for Wade, I just donít think you think about someone having behavior issues. So Wade being the competitor he is called out what he felt like was a weak link. With no idea what Love is dealing with. Everyone does this so to blame Wade is overkill.

R. Johnson#3
03-06-2018, 05:02 PM
I love saying I told you so and I called the whole Wade thing. Even got called a troll for doing it. Lets see if he can go for the trifecta in Miami!

Hawkeye15
03-06-2018, 05:07 PM
what a warrior

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 05:11 PM
I love saying I told you so and I called the whole Wade thing. Even got called a troll for doing it. Lets see if he can go for the trifecta in Miami!

What did you call? If it was that he was the locker room problem it's false.

SteBO
03-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Good for Kevin. Much respect to him coming out with his vulnerabilities. A shame this sentiment will likely get lost in a sea of Wade-bashing imbeciles.

Scoots
03-06-2018, 06:12 PM

lol

tredigs
03-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Good for him for speaking up on it. People in prominent positions who illuminate their struggles likely help a lot of people who can relate. And I'm sure this will lead someone with knowledge on how to best tackle this for him to reach out to him. I like it.

tredigs
03-06-2018, 07:50 PM
I used to get them when I was overwhelmed. Went to the er for the drugs but they went away once my body realized i would never die from them. Breathing exercises, different weed stains and a lot of exercise helped too but now I'm fat and an alcoholic with other medical conditions and no anxiety. Yay?
Join a men's league team and apply (and pay) for something like Tough Mudder to keep a goal in place and a reason to drink less + stay in shape. Talked a good friend in a similar position into both and it helped his life massively.

mike_noodles
03-06-2018, 08:59 PM
What did you call? If it was that he was the locker room problem it's false.

You mad bro?

aman_13
03-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Good for him for speaking up on it. People in prominent positions who illuminate their struggles likely help a lot of people who can relate. And I'm sure this will lead someone with knowledge on how to best tackle this for him to reach out to him. I like it.

+1

FlashBolt
03-06-2018, 09:58 PM
Could've done more in what way? He had the highest positive impact on the team. Called him out behind his back? He asked him straight to his face. How can you tell Love disliked him? There's literally nothing that proves that. I defend when dumb **** is said, and in this case you're saying some dumb ****.

1) No, Wade started calling Love out when Love missed practice due to an illness - which is probably what Love is referring to as in panic attack.

2) Highest positive impact? Lmao, okay.. 35 year old Wade who can't even guard anyone had the highest positive impact.

3) How can you tell Love liked Wade? From all reports, someone who calls you out and doesn't even personally call your phone but instead tries to confront you in front of everyone doesn't seem like someone you like.

4) Wade could rape your family and you would defend him.. and you would probably hope it happened anyways.

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 11:41 PM
1) No, Wade started calling Love out when Love missed practice due to an illness - which is probably what Love is referring to as in panic attack.

2) Highest positive impact? Lmao, okay.. 35 year old Wade who can't even guard anyone had the highest positive impact.

3) How can you tell Love liked Wade? From all reports, someone who calls you out and doesn't even personally call your phone but instead tries to confront you in front of everyone doesn't seem like someone you like.

4) Wade could rape your family and you would defend him.. and you would probably hope it happened anyways.

1.) No, check your facts.

2.) men lie, women lie, numbers don't lie. And his defense was solid this year.

3.) from social media, they like each other's stuff all the time

4.) yes

WaDe03
03-06-2018, 11:41 PM
You mad bro?

I've honestly never been so mad in my life :mad:

goingfor28
03-07-2018, 01:33 AM
Wimp

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
03-07-2018, 01:59 AM
lmfao highest positive impact :laugh:

WaDe03
03-07-2018, 10:16 AM
lmfao highest positive impact :laugh:

Women lie, MTM lies, net rating don't lie.

prodigy
03-07-2018, 10:23 AM

Its really not dumb at all. Reports are Wade lead the way in confronting Love with IT following suit. I highly doubt at any point did wade Pull Love aside or go to his house and just talk to him first. Lebron is the Leader but everyone can be a leader in their own right. Wade has plenty of leading experience and his words matter. Talking about Love behind his back then holding a team meeting is Shady AF.

I have nothing but Love and I admire Wades basketball IQ and ability. But he's not a good teammate and his character as a person has been Questioned many times before. Seems like he picks a couple guys on each team, they become friends and screw everyone else.

WaDe03
03-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Its really not dumb at all. Reports are Wade lead the way in confronting Love with IT following suit. I highly doubt at any point did wade Pull Love aside or go to his house and just talk to him first. Lebron is the Leader but everyone can be a leader in their own right. Wade has plenty of leading experience and his words matter. Talking about Love behind his back then holding a team meeting is Shady AF.

I have nothing but Love and I admire Wades basketball IQ and ability. But he's not a good teammate and his character as a person has been Questioned many times before. Seems like he picks a couple guys on each team, they become friends and screw everyone else.

Where are you all getting the "behind the back" nonsense? He literally came out and asked him to his face why he left the game. I see nothing wrong with that.

It's funny you say Wade isn't a good teammate but everyone on Miami loves him, majority on the Bulls do, and majority on the Cavs do as well. He's also known as one of the greatest leaders in sports. Man, a lot of false info spewing out in here and you all are stating it as facts.

FlashBolt
03-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Where are you all getting the "behind the back" nonsense? He literally came out and asked him to his face why he left the game. I see nothing wrong with that.

It's funny you say Wade isn't a good teammate but everyone on Miami loves him, majority on the Bulls do, and majority on the Cavs do as well. He's also known as one of the greatest leaders in sports. Man, a lot of false info spewing out in here and you all are stating it as facts.

Lmao, go Google it. It's literally reported by everyone.. you just keep making excuses. I didn't think Wade would be the problem but it turns out he was a large part of it. Sorry buddy, the truth hurts. Wade was a huge locker room issue on that team and that is why despite him getting paid so little and being a relatively useful player, they would rather trade him. No one is questioning Wade's leadership elsewhere but if we are talking about for the Cavs, yes, he wasn't a leader when he was supposed to be.

WaDe03
03-07-2018, 08:53 PM
Lmao, go Google it. It's literally reported by everyone.. you just keep making excuses. I didn't think Wade would be the problem but it turns out he was a large part of it. Sorry buddy, the truth hurts. Wade was a huge locker room issue on that team and that is why despite him getting paid so little and being a relatively useful player, they would rather trade him. No one is questioning Wade's leadership elsewhere but if we are talking about for the Cavs, yes, he wasn't a leader when he was supposed to be.

You all must not know what behind his back means though. Dude said the **** straight to his face and you clowns are definitely overblowing it as Kevin Love was hype on social media the other night when Wade burried MTMs Sixers.

FlashBolt
03-07-2018, 10:00 PM
You all must not know what behind his back means though. Dude said the **** straight to his face and you clowns are definitely overblowing it as Kevin Love was hype on social media the other night when Wade burried MTMs Sixers.

If he confronted Love directly, how the hell did everyone know what happened? Lmao, you are clueless. Stop defending every action of his when it was obvious he was not a good fit on the team as a character. RJ was a better chemistry-guy for the team than Wade.. and so was Channing.

WaDe03
03-07-2018, 10:21 PM
If he confronted Love directly, how the hell did everyone know what happened? Lmao, you are clueless. Stop defending every action of his when it was obvious he was not a good fit on the team as a character. RJ was a better chemistry-guy for the team than Wade.. and so was Channing.

Because he confronted Love directly at the team meeting! You are clueless as ****, you clearly have no idea what happened. Good lord Flashbolt you say some off the wall **** sometimes and state it as fact when it's really not. You really need to read up on this stuff before you start spouting out nonsense. There was no behind the back talking, Wade confronted him in the team meeting in front of the entire team because no one was told why he left.

FlashBolt
03-07-2018, 10:29 PM
Because he confronted Love directly at the team meeting! You are clueless as ****, you clearly have no idea what happened. Good lord Flashbolt you say some off the wall **** sometimes and state it as fact when it's really not. You really need to read up on this stuff before you start spouting out nonsense. There was no behind the back talking, Wade confronted him in the team meeting in front of the entire team because no one was told why he left.

You dummy.. Wade was starting up a problem asking the team coaches where Love was at when he missed practice... wtf are you talking about? This was before the team meeting ever happened.. the team meeting happened because Wade kept pushing the issue and then IT wanting to fit in came at Kevin Love. Everyone has this information but you. I love how you keep putting up the image that you have all of Wade's info. Newsflash: Wade wouldn't miss a heartbeat if you dropped dead right now. Keep living Wade's life.. lmao.

FlashBolt
03-07-2018, 10:32 PM
https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/16/dwyane-wade-cleveland-cavaliers-kevin-love-illness-isaiah-thomas-team-meeting

If Wade wasn't doing it behind his back, why didn't he just call Kevin Love and ask where he was at? Why did he have to get more info from the rest of the coaches and management? Why is it Wade was the one pushing for the team meeting all of a sudden when Love had to miss a game because he was dealing with what we now know as a panic attack? Oh, because Wade is his great friend who gives him hugs before bedtime. Anything else?

WaDe03
03-07-2018, 11:03 PM
So called the team meeting where he asked where Love was at, as I said at the team meeting lol!

Wade would be devastated if I dropped dead right now, get out of here with that!

prodigy
03-08-2018, 11:18 AM

Common now. were you born yesterday? we all know how this stuff works. clearly Wade and others were talking behind Loves back thats why they decided to call a team meeting. Then Wade called Loves character out in front of everyone. Im guessing you never been part of a team. Thats not cool at all. Now if Wade reached out to Love and got a cold shoulder thats a different story. Nothing says that happened though.

You don't know if any of that is true or not. Players usually don't blast other guys in the media like that until their careers are over. With the bulls the locker room was split lmao! so don't tell me everyone there loved him thats a lie and you know it. Cavs locker room was horrible as well. The Heat was wades team, going there players knew that so u just gotta fall in line. But i highly doubt majority of his teammates LOVE him.

prodigy
03-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Wade would be devastated if I dropped dead right now, get out of here with that!

True, won't have anyone to teabag anymore.

FlashBolt
03-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Common now. were you born yesterday? we all know how this stuff works. clearly Wade and others were talking behind Loves back thats why they decided to call a team meeting. Then Wade called Loves character out in front of everyone. Im guessing you never been part of a team. Thats not cool at all. Now if Wade reached out to Love and got a cold shoulder thats a different story. Nothing says that happened though.

You don't know if any of that is true or not. Players usually don't blast other guys in the media like that until their careers are over. With the bulls the locker room was split lmao! so don't tell me everyone there loved him thats a lie and you know it. Cavs locker room was horrible as well. The Heat was wades team, going there players knew that so u just gotta fall in line. But i highly doubt majority of his teammates LOVE him.

Wade thought he had the same locker room presence in Cleveland. Guys like K.Love are seasoned veterans.. The guy has been in the NBA for nearly ten years already. For Wade to even question Love's character is the first problem in all of this. It's sad that Love had a panic attack, got excused by Cleveland's personnel, and Wade here is trying to act like he runs the show. Love has more seniority with the club than Wade.. I bet Love and a bunch of locker room folks were begging for RJ to come back instead of Wade. I don't know the entire story and neither does Wade03 but we all know all his info comes from stalking Wade nonstop.. He talks about getting our facts right when all his facts come from Wade's instagram and twitter.. This guy loves Wade so much that he probably recites Wade's Wikipedia page top to bottom every night before bed.

WaDe03
03-08-2018, 01:04 PM
So much wrong in your alls post I don't even know where to start.

WaDe03
03-08-2018, 01:05 PM
True, won't have anyone to teabag anymore.

Reported for racism.

FlashBolt
03-08-2018, 01:27 PM
So much wrong in your alls post I don't even know where to start.

Everything is wrong to you if you don't have it approved by Wade. I love how you convince yourself it is wrong just by typing it. There is nothing wrong with liking Wade but I guess the Giannis fan here was right... even before the articles came out, he said Wade was the problem.. Lol, funny how he knew more about Wade than you do. Step your game up.. you've been wrong since Wade's existence.

TO Rapz
03-08-2018, 01:47 PM
I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety attacks. Its not fun.

WaDe03
03-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Everything is wrong to you if you don't have it approved by Wade. I love how you convince yourself it is wrong just by typing it. There is nothing wrong with liking Wade but I guess the Giannis fan here was right... even before the articles came out, he said Wade was the problem.. Lol, funny how he knew more about Wade than you do. Step your game up.. you've been wrong since Wade's existence.

All I can do is shake my head at how right you think you are when you're not. You always give me a good laugh.

Jamiecballer
03-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Because he confronted Love directly at the team meeting!
Well thats certainly not how a leader goes about it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Chronz
03-08-2018, 05:49 PM
Join a men's league team and apply (and pay) for something like Tough Mudder to keep a goal in place and a reason to drink less + stay in shape. Talked a good friend in a similar position into both and it helped his life massively.

Sounds drastic.

WaDe03
03-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Well thats certainly not how a leader goes about it

Yes it is, you hold your guys accountable and air things out at team meetings. That's what they're for, everyone can voice their opinion and actually everyone did. Literally everyone was criticized by someone during that team meeting. You all have either never been on a team, certainly never been the leader of a team, or are just soft. It's definitely 1 of the 3, if not all.

Heediot
03-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Rondo calling out Wade in Chi.
Wade opts in then asks for a buyout from Chi.
Wade tries to one arm K Love.

Dude is a snake and manipulative. I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt as he seems chill, but behind the scenes he's something else.

FlashBolt
03-08-2018, 09:11 PM
All I can do is shake my head at how right you think you are when you're not. You always give me a good laugh.

No one here agrees with you. You're literally the only one who thinks Wade is a Saint here. There is enough evidence that Wade/IT were two locker room issues and it's not surprising now that both are traded. You seem to think everyone is wrong because you think it makes you right. Sorry, bud. Your takes on Wade are seen as the most biased on this forum and quite frankly, any forum I have been a part of. You can't think for yourself. I bet you project yourself as Wade in these situations when you're just a fanboy who prints out printed images of him and scotch tapes them into your 6x7 ft room. Maybe one day you will realize that Wade has his own life and you should find your own. Or, you can continue giving off the persona that you are a troll because let's be honest, everyone here basically thinks you are one at this point. How's it feel to have an entire community thinking you are a troll?

FlashBolt
03-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Rondo calling out Wade in Chi.
Wade opts in then asks for a buyout from Chi.
Wade tries to one arm K Love.

Dude is a snake and manipulative. I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt as he seems chill, but behind the scenes he's something else.

I scoffed at Wade being the issue because Wade conducts himself as a businessman in a way like LeBron. The Chicago Bulls issue was fine because Butler was also frustrated with the team and if your best player feels something is up, then it's only fair that the rest of the guys support him. But this Cleveland one is impossible to ignore when you consider that Love was not the problem and reason Cavs were losing but was being used as the scapegoat by a guy who has 15 years in the league. I always told Wade03, Wade is one of my favorite players both on/off the court but he's been irrelevant for over 5 years as far as I am concerned.

WaDe03
03-08-2018, 10:45 PM
No one here agrees with you. You're literally the only one who thinks Wade is a Saint here. There is enough evidence that Wade/IT were two locker room issues and it's not surprising now that both are traded. You seem to think everyone is wrong because you think it makes you right. Sorry, bud. Your takes on Wade are seen as the most biased on this forum and quite frankly, any forum I have been a part of. You can't think for yourself. I bet you project yourself as Wade in these situations when you're just a fanboy who prints out printed images of him and scotch tapes them into your 6x7 ft room. Maybe one day you will realize that Wade has his own life and you should find your own. Or, you can continue giving off the persona that you are a troll because let's be honest, everyone here basically thinks you are one at this point. How's it feel to have an entire community thinking you are a troll?

I didn't read your post because you say a bunch of nonsense but the last sentence I read while skimming through and I have to say that is hilarious coming from you of all people lol.

WaDe03
03-08-2018, 10:45 PM
You guys don't understand being on a team and leadership, you all sound soft as ****.

WaDe03
03-08-2018, 10:47 PM
And irrelevant for 5 years is ****ing hilarious when he almost single handedly carried the Heat to 1 game from ECF just 2 years ago with no Bosh or Whiteside and you know he's s a damn good player becusee you've been complimenting him all year. Don't switch up because your feelings are hurt.

FlashBolt
03-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Wade03 is confirmed, biggest troll of PSD with lol,please gone. Sad that it has come to this.. I expected more from a Wade fan. Pathetic.

Bostonjorge
03-09-2018, 12:00 AM
So this is why Wade was tossed out of Cleveland? Cleveland did him dirty.

FlashBolt
03-09-2018, 12:05 AM
I think Wade should retire after this season. He is a team-killer... Once Dion Waiters returns, there is no room for Wade. He should stay in Miami and look for a retirement home. And those knees need to be treated ASAP. My God, this guy can't defend a scarecrow. Wade is like the fifth best player on the Heat right now... sixth once Waiters is back.. Pat Riley is smart. Didn't pay Wade and now he had Wade crying to come back and Heat is paying him pennies.. amazing management by Riley. I knew Wade wasn't worth that money. Bulls must be sick of having to pay him still!

WaDe03
03-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Wade03 is confirmed, biggest troll of PSD with lol,please gone. Sad that it has come to this.. I expected more from a Wade fan. Pathetic.

You just don't have a single clue what you're talking about, that's not my fault.

WaDe03
03-09-2018, 12:09 AM
So this is why Wade was tossed out of Cleveland? Cleveland did him dirty.

Nah Wade killed children he's the devil!

FlashBolt
03-09-2018, 12:17 AM
I still can't believe Wade tried to bully Kevin Love because Love had a panic attack. Notice that Wade has been silent through all this but I heard from a special someone that Wade and Love had a good relationship...

Jamiecballer
03-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Yes it is, you hold your guys accountable and air things out at team meetings. That's what they're for, everyone can voice their opinion and actually everyone did. Literally everyone was criticized by someone during that team meeting. You all have either never been on a team, certainly never been the leader of a team, or are just soft. It's definitely 1 of the 3, if not all.Putting someone on the spot when you could just as easily ask them about it in private is the opposite of team building you hoser

WaDe03
03-09-2018, 05:19 PM
Putting someone on the spot when you could just as easily ask them about it in private is the opposite of team building you hoser

Nah that's what team meeting are for, talking **** out. Literally everyone was called out during that meeting, not just Love. You guys are Charmin soft!

WhiteShadow42
03-09-2018, 07:44 PM
You guys don't understand being on a team and leadership, you all sound soft as ****.

I have been reading PSD and NBA forum for over 10 years now. The reason I couldn't join was I was always on tour and could not stay on top of this forum. I retired as a Colonel in the Army and am seriously insulted that out of all people here you are the one who comments on how it is to be a leader. I understand Wade is your favorite player. As a true leader you would be able to take criticism and be a better person because of it.

Sorry for ambushing your forum here guys, but I seriously want to wring your idiotic neck.

WaDe03
03-09-2018, 08:31 PM
I have been reading PSD and NBA forum for over 10 years now. The reason I couldn't join was I was always on tour and could not stay on top of this forum. I retired as a Colonel in the Army and am seriously insulted that out of all people here you are the one who comments on how it is to be a leader. I understand Wade is your favorite player. As a true leader you would be able to take criticism and be a better person because of it.

Sorry for ambushing your forum here guys, but I seriously want to wring your idiotic neck.

Why me of all people? Because I'm a Wade fan? That's dumb as hell if so, I've led my whole life.

FlashBolt
03-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Nah that's what team meeting are for, talking **** out. Literally everyone was called out during that meeting, not just Love. You guys are Charmin soft!

You don't get it, do you? Love deserved more respect from this team because he wasn't the reason they were losing. He was easily the 2nd best player on the team and was an All-Star player. The meeting BEGAN because they wanted to use Love as the scapegoat cause everyone else had an ego and Love was perceived to be the easy target because he's white and quiet. Wade was out of place here. It doesn't take a genius to see or realize that. Literally, you're the only one even defending Wade here. Everyone else has made it clear that Wade was at fault. Team meeting? The reports show that it was more like an interrogation. Like I said, your takes on Wade are incredibly biased - moreso than any other poster on here defending their favorite player. It might do you some good to see the objective arguments made as well instead of always coming into a topic with the assumption Wade can't do any wrong.

He's the biggest fan of Wade and quite frankly, of any player I've seen on here. But he clearly is impartial to facts or evidence that suggests Wade may be a negative impact person/player in certain scenarios. I mean, the guy would never give the benefit of a doubt to any other player. If it was reported that IT was the one who started all this mess, I wonder if he would be defending IT the same way he has defended Wade.

Raps18-19 Champ
03-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Blame Lebron.

FlashBolt
03-09-2018, 11:00 PM
I'll say it again, literally everyone was called out at the team meeting not just Love. LeBron was even called out, guys were going at each other because they weren't getting **** done. That's the facts of it, you all can defend love all you want and that's fine but Wade IT LeBron Lue etc were all called out. It's not like everyone was just teaming up on Love. Love was called out for leaving the game and no one knew why, LeBron was called out for holding the ball way too long and assist hunting, IT was called out for chucking, idk what Wade was called out on because it wasn't in the news but I know he was called out. It's just that now that Love came out that he was dealing with depression everyone wants to crucify anyone who called him out.

The team meeting BEGAN because they wanted to question Love. It was after Love explained his decision that they then had to voice their real frustrations. Like I told you before, they wanted to use Love as the scapegoat because everyone had a huge ego. No one wanted to blame IT because they knew he was still recovering. Who's going to blame LeBron like that? Who will blame Wade when LeBron is there? No one wanted to blame anyone but as soon as they found an opportunity to blame Love and use him as an example to get things going, they did. You keep saying it was a team meeting and that it was great for the team. Sure, it was. Management figured out what had to change and traded the guys who just weren't fitting with the team both on/off the court. But it's the way they did it. Blaming Love because he missed practice was Wade's doing. He started it. He could have went after IT for chucking the ball but he goes up to Love for missing practice when LeBron has made it clear that the Cavs don't really practice anyways?

WaDe03
03-09-2018, 11:02 PM
I'll say it again, literally everyone was called out at the team meeting not just Love. LeBron was even called out, guys were going at each other because they weren't getting **** done. That's the facts of it, you all can defend love all you want and that's fine but Wade IT LeBron Lue etc were all called out. It's not like everyone was just teaming up on Love. Love was called out for leaving the game and no one knew why, LeBron was called out for holding the ball way too long and assist hunting, IT was called out for chucking, idk what Wade was called out on because it wasn't in the news but I know he was called out. It's just that now that Love came out that he was dealing with depression everyone wants to crucify anyone who called him out.

WaDe03
03-09-2018, 11:04 PM

You wouldn't get close enough to wring my neck before you got dropped to the ground, I'd go to jail though because I'm a golden glove.

IndyRealist
03-10-2018, 12:01 AM
You wouldn't get close enough to wring my neck before you got dropped to the ground, I'd go to jail though because I'm a golden glove.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

WaDe03
03-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

:laugh:

ewing
03-10-2018, 07:35 AM
Blame Lebron.

Gets it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamiecballer
03-10-2018, 09:37 AM

uh huh. so tell me, how well would you say your approach worked? leaders unite teams, not fracture them.

R. Johnson#3
03-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Guys, Wade is clearly a leader who was keeping that locker room together. That's why he got traded for a 2nd round pick.

WaDe03
03-10-2018, 12:53 PM
I'm not going to explain it anymore to you charmin soft dudes on here. Say what you will but Wades legacy is more than likely greater than your favorite teams legacy. Don't talk to me about leadership when that's the case, he's known as one of the greatest leaders in sports and that's facts.

basketfan4life
03-13-2018, 10:25 AM
I had those panic attacks. There are other things like depersonalization and derealization that comes with it and goes for 7/24 for weeks. You just want to die but you don't, you think of killing yourself but you can't. The mental and physical pain is unbearable. After months of drugs they go away but you find a shell of yourself, probably 15-20 kg heavier.

Then you start to love living again, do sports, get rid of the fat, you think you are well past those days. And then in your most vulnerable, depressed and lonely moment, boooommm, they come back again. It's a circle. And the most annoying part is, you know you have no responsibility in this if you are not using illegal drugs. In my case, a constantly beating father who actually tried to kill -but failed- my mother in front of my eyes as a 9 year old kid, in others case other ugly **** in life.

I know only 2-3 people will really feel the meaning of this but "give value to every healthy second of your life".

I really feel for Kevin, i hope he gets well soon. And DeMar too.

FlashBolt
03-13-2018, 11:21 AM
I'm not going to explain it anymore to you charmin soft dudes on here. Say what you will but Wades legacy is more than likely greater than your favorite teams legacy. Don't talk to me about leadership when that's the case, he's known as one of the greatest leaders in sports and that's facts.

You're quickly establishing yourself as the biggest troll on this site. It's sad.

FlashBolt
03-13-2018, 12:14 PM
I don't think anyone is capable of overthrowing you for that title.

You say that but you haven't found one person who probably doesn't think you're a troll. Like seriously. Has it occurred to you that your Wade takes are borderline trolling at this point? How does it feel that YOU think you're genuinely correct but the rest of the forum finds you to be a troll? I mean, that must suck. I troll when people like you try and troll me. And believe me, I can do it very well. But I'm not going to do that. This is a basketball forum and it's sad that some people, cough cough, can't have an objective view regardless of who they root for. You switch teams and then proceed to trash talk them as soon as Wade isn't on it. Seriously, how pathetic is that?

WaDe03
03-13-2018, 12:14 PM
You're quickly establishing yourself as the biggest troll on this site. It's sad.

I don't think anyone is capable of overthrowing you for that title.

WaDe03
03-13-2018, 12:15 PM
Cavs look so much better now that they got that locker room cancer Wade out of there!

WaDe03
03-13-2018, 12:15 PM
And the Heat look so, so much more worse than they were before.

Jamiecballer
03-13-2018, 03:05 PM
Cavs look so much better now that they got that locker room cancer Wade out of there!Fair point but they traded wooden nickels for shiny pennies and people took the bait

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

SiteWolf
03-18-2018, 11:29 AM

Is that supposed to be some license to kill BS comment?
From what I've seen of golden glovers is the only reason they go to jail a higher percentage of times is because they THINK they can kick ANYone's ***.
On the internet nobody knows you're a dog.